Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:00 am

Member Request: The Recycler Strikes 
Henchman

Post Member Request: The Recycler Strikes
Hello, JPeger. If you're up for a request ... here you go! A mother and daughter (or father and daughter) superhero team have been captured by a villain who calls himself "The Recycler." The Recycler is a wealthy and brilliant-but-twisted nerd, who hates killing anyone - even a pesky superhero - and prefers instead to recycle them into more useful people by painlessly manipulating body shapes, sizes, ages, genders, minds - whatever - through super scientific methods. The Recycler announces to the captured team that he could use a few more beach bimbos and dancers at his gentlemen's beach club, and that they'll be recycled into a couple of overendowed, giggling and obedient bimbos, and go to work for him. The captured team is restrained on something like a factory assembly line, with the mother or father experiencing each of the various changes first, as the daughter follows along behind, taking in each transformation before it happens to her. The final product is a couple of astonishingly well-endowed young ladies, enthusiastic to get to work as beach bimbos by day and dancers by night. Feel free to run with the story.
Thanks, Jpeger. If this isn't your cup of tea, that's OK!

Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:09 am
Site Administrator

I could do something like this. I'll give it a whack. Any particular Characters, or should I come up with a new one?

Jp.

Mon Aug 07, 2006 8:27 pm
Henchman

Your call, Jpeger - whatever is easiest for you. Thanks much!

Sat Aug 12, 2006 10:57 pm
Henchman

Wow, Jpeger ... excellent work on "The Recycler." Thanks for the time, work and imagination you brought to the story idea. - can't wait to see how the story progresses in your capable hands. Outstanding work! Thanks, again.

Tue Aug 15, 2006 12:51 am
Site Administrator

The final Chapter of the Recycler has been posted.

http://memberslogin.hipcomix.com/gallery/Re-cycler

Sun Sep 10, 2006 10:52 pm
Henchman

Thanks much, Jpeger. Great job with the story. I was relieved and encouraged to see a question mark after "the end" in the last frame. I'd love to see how this one comes out. ..but I kmow this is hard work on your part. Thanks, again.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:22 pm