Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:28 am

Member Request: The Joker's Slaves 
Faithful Assistant

Post Member Request: The Joker's Slaves
Here’s a short member request story…

A superheroine (your choice) goes to investigate the lair of the Joker or a Joker-like villain (chalk white skin, evil grin, zany clothes). Her teammate had gone missing the previous day scouting out the villain’s hideout. When the heroine arrives she breaks into the villain’s hideout and finds her teammate and the “Joker” inside, but her teammate is changed. She is naked and standing at attention, staring off mindlessly into space. Her skin is chalk white like the Joker’s and she has a hideous Joker-like grin frozen on her face – wide vacant eyes, and toothy grin.

The heroine is horrified with the appearance of her teammate and rushes to attack the villain. Before she can land a blow on him, however, she is incapacitated by her former teammate who exhales a green gas in her face. This joker-gas slowly transforms the struggling heroine into a mindless minion of the Joker like her former teammate.

The last scene would be of both transformed former-superheroines standing mindlessly at attention, naked and grinning eagerly while the Joker gloats over them.

What do you think?

Thank you for taking on these requests. I think it is a great addition to the site!

- BH

Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:55 pm
Super Villain

That story sounds a lot like part of Akonkid's comic "Cybernetic Solutions", but instead of a gas the transformation is down by computer.

Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:00 pm
Site Administrator

This does sound a little like a Batman Animated Series movie I've seen called Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker. I'd rather do original plots.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 3:52 pm
Faithful Assistant

Really? That one's been done?! Well, I'd better go find it.

I thought I WAS being original.

Fri Jul 28, 2006 8:58 pm
Faithful Assistant

I just saw Batman Beyond: The Return of the Joker. It was good, but not what I had in mind.

Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:46 pm