Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:06 am

Members request suggestion 
Petty Criminal

Post Members request suggestion
First, I want to say how much I love this site and how much I appreciate the members request section. I also want to contribute my own ideas. I hope this isn't too long or detailed for a member's request. If it doesn't lend itself to a good comic, I will appreciate your suggestion on what would work.

The heroines would be a "bird duo" with the big busty lead partner and a junior sidekick. Their costumes look a littl bit like Robin from the TV show, the same type of footwear, tights, capes, etc... The villian is a big busty female circus clown with a lot of gadgets as weapons but in a very tight outfit.

The opening scene has the clown carrying the unconsious sidekick into her lair along with a bag of jewerly. She brags about how easy it was to catch the sidekick but we can see from a thought balloon that the sidekick is only playing posumn and will soon free herself from her bonds.

The Lead Partner drops into the scene and challeges the clown by telling her to "take on someone who doesn't need a training bra". Again we see from a thought balloon that the sidekick hears this remark

The clown responds by throwing a confetti bomb at the hero entwinning her entire upper body with sticky stands of material.

Now the villianess plays with the hero by cutting up her costume and bondage to expose her breasts and fondling them. The villian also takes off her own costume and then puts her breasts into the heros mouth while taunting her about being with a real woman instead of a little girl like her sidekick. Now the sidekick is furious.

The villian starts to lick the trapped heroine all over starting from her toes to her upper thigns. When the heroine complains about how much it tickles the villianess pulls outs some feathers and really starts to tickle her all over especially on the feet, her pussy and breasts.

At this point the sidekick frees herself, grabs a confetti bomb from the villians costume and catches her in her own trap.

The rest of the comic is the sidekick avenging herself on the other two by using the villian's feathers and other toys to force them to apologized for badmouthing her. The sidekick also works over the other womans breasts, pussies, and bare feet for the best effects. The final scene show the trapped duo worshiping the sidekicks feet and their thought balloons are on how they are going to either get revenge (the villian) or how much they love being dominated like this (the heroine).

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:02 am
HIPComix Artist

I'll add it to the list.

It will be 10 to 12 pages and most pages only show one action. So you might wanna break the action by page so I show the parts you're most interested in.

Thanks!

Fin

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:06 am
Petty Criminal

Here is your requested revision. Please feel free to use your judgment if a scene isn't workable I have too much in it. But I hope my descriptions are clear enough to work from.

The heroines would be a "bird duo" called Bluebird and Sparrow, a big busty lead partner and a junior sidekick. Their costumes look a little bit like Robin from the TV show, the same type of footwear, tights, capes, etc... The villain is a big busty female circus clown with a lot of gadgets as weapons but in a very tight outfit.

Page 1: The opening scene has the clown carrying the unconscious sidekick on her shoulder into her lair along with a bag of jewelry. She brags about how easy it was to catch the sidekick but we can see from a thought balloon that the sidekick is only playing possum and will soon free herself from her bonds.

Page 2: Bluebird jumps out and confronts the villain by challenging her to "take on someone who doesn't need a training bra". Again we see from a thought balloon that the sidekick hears this remark and is pissed

Page 3: The clown responds by throwing a confetti bomb at the hero entwining her entire upper body with sticky stands of material.

Page 4: A now naked villain is straddling Bluebird and playing with her breasts while asking her "why is she always so easy to catch?"

Page 5: The villain then puts her breasts into Bluebird's mouth while taunting her about being with a real woman instead of a little girl like her sidekick. We can see from a thought balloon that the sidekick (who is laying on the floor in the background) hears this and is furious.

Page 6: Shows the villain licking Bluebird breasts while playing/fingering her pussy.

Page 7: Shows the villain being taken by surprised when a confetti bomb hits her from behind.

Page 8: Has a freed and pissed off Sparrow gagging Bluebird and the villain while letting them know that she is going to kick their asses for all their comments

Page 9: Sparrow is tickling their tied together feet with her fingers while the gagged duo is both laughing and trying to beg for her to stop

Page 10: Now she is spanking them with a belt and leaving red stripes on their butts

Page 11: The final scene shows the trapped duo on their knees (in front of the sidekick who is on a throne) worshiping her feet. Each one is sucking on the toes and their thought balloons show how they either plotting revenge (the villain) or how much they love being dominated like this (the heroine).

Sun Apr 16, 2006 11:58 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks!

Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:50 pm
HIPComix Artist

Post Clown ?
Looks like Fin got that one ! Could you write another one for me ?

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:38 am