Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:34 am

Request #7 
HIPComix Artist

Post Request #7
Hey all,

I'm trying to see if Mesmereyes would like to write the script to his request story.

It just occurred to me that many of you like to write, so if you'd like to write the text portion of your request comic let me know as well.

I think Mesmer would like to write his so let's plan on his comic going up this weekend.

For those who want to write the script for their request story, I could send you the raw pages after I render them and you could write the text portions based on that.

Fin

Thu Feb 23, 2006 6:43 am
Henchman

Post Thats a great idea.......
I think I would like to give that a try. I enjoy writing but don't have the means to making my own comix, so yes, I would like to do that. I'm the guy that just sent in the WW type person story line. You know, the long message. lol If you can do that comic? Please do send me the pics and I can add the text story line for you. That would be awesome. My email address is. goonesmasher@yahoo.com

ps. I meant to add that in the scene or scenes where WW is being raped, the fat guy sould either be squeezing or kissing her tits or maybe even both if that can be done. Again, thanks and please keep up the great work.

Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:02 am
Villain

Post Re: Request #7
finister wrote:
Hey all,

I'm trying to see if Mesmereyes would like to write the script to his request story.

It just occurred to me that many of you like to write, so if you'd like to write the text portion of your request comic let me know as well.

I think Mesmer would like to write his so let's plan on his comic going up this weekend.

For those who want to write the script for their request story, I could send you the raw pages after I render them and you could write the text portions based on that.

Fin

Damn, Damn, Damn.

Talk about bad timing. I'm in the wrong place with no time to do it. I'd really love to but for now I can't.

Damn, Damn, DAMN :(

Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:51 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

The email you have in this forum won't go through for me.

finister_foul@yahoo.com

Thanks!

Fin

Sun Feb 26, 2006 12:17 am