Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:45 am

Story Suggestion 
Henchman

Post Story Suggestion
I have a story suggestion that I would love to see you do.

I would love to see a Wonder Woman type character as the heroine in this story. (Maybe you could borrow Blunder Woman from Jepger) That would be great.

My story is...... WW Comes into action to save some pitiful looking guy from the mob. (They guy she's saving needs to be short and fat and getting beat up as she steps in to save him) The villians beating him up is men. I'll leave the number of them up to you. I was thinking 2 of them. But Whatever you think. Of course WW has to act totally arrogant and beats up the bad guys with ease and gloats at their loss and how superrior she is to them. Next she bends down to help the fat guy and he keeps looking down her top. WW notices what he's looking at and is totally discusted by him. She calls him a discusting pig and how she should have just let the mob beat him. Then all of a sudden the villians get back up and he yells at her to look out. She stands in her power pose and asks if they want any more of her. Then the fat guy being still on the ground behind her, reaches up and snaches off her power belt with her lasso still attached. She gasps in shock and looks down with her hands on her now beltless tummy as the bad guys close in. Now here you can either show them beating her up or depending on how many frames it takes to do this story you can go straight to the most important scene to me. WW is being held face down over the fat guys knees as he seats in the chair. One holding her legs the other holding her arms. She is getting her star spangled ass spanked by the fat guy, like a naughty child as the 2 villians laugh and gloat at her now crying out in pain with tears in her eyes and begging them to stop. They mock her at how superrior she's supposed to be to them. They mock her at how she's supposed to be so tuff but without her precious belt she's nothing and needs a good spanking to teach her some respect. And during these scenes, the fat guy that's spanking her tells her how it was a set up for him to capture her and make her his wife. But first he needs to teach her some manners witha good old fashioned spanking. After she is begging for mercy and even says how sorry she is for being so arrogant and a bad girl, She promises to be a good little girl and then they stop and as she is crying and rubbing her sore bottom, The fat guy wraps her own lasso around her and says that she will not resist and says he's going to r@?3* her. She begs helplessly for him not to because she's still a virgin and it's forbiden for amazons to be with a man. But he strips her to her obvious discust. He rapes her and then orders her to marry him and give up her superheroine carrier to be a loyal and devoted wife and mother. At the end it should be like 7 or 8 months later and WW is dressed again in her costume (minus her belt) But this time she is fully pregnant. While standing in front of her new husband. He says how much he loves seeing her in her costume while carring his baby. The he tells her to get him a beer and she smiles at him and says something like, "Yes sir or yes big daddy" Or something like that. As she walks to get it, The fat guy smiles and says, "Life is good."

I know this was long and detailed but if you can do it, that would be great. I hope I didn't bore you too much. Thanks for reading all this.

Wed Feb 22, 2006 11:39 pm