Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:23 pm

Old Scene Requests 
Post Re: Nighttime exploits
I almost forgot that all the superheroines should be of different ethnic backgrounds. It is an international superheroines team. Maybe American blonde, olive-skinned Italian, from India, Oriental, and light skinned African (like halle berry).

lordsomno wrote:
Several very well-endowed superheroines rise from their beds (all in one room) in their skimpy nighties and leave their superheroine base. Each has a glowing jewel nestled in her cleavage. They get money from a bank vault and diamond rings from a jewelry store. All the while they have blank open-mouthed expressions. They return to the base and give the stuff to a guy. He tells them to return to their beds and forget. He comments that he should be able to soon make more hypnotic jewels and take over more women. The final scene has him joining one of the heroines in bed.

Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:25 pm
Forum Moderator

Post blonde
Why not have the blonde be from one of the Scandinavian or Alpine countries? Ya?

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:38 pm
Profile YIM WWW
HIPComix Artist

Jane is walking down the street when she trips over a dead squirrel and bumps her head on the curb, ripping her blouse and exposiing her huge bouncy tits for all to see. She's cognizant, but temporarily paralyzed and As she's laying there thinking this could be the end, a friendly cop comes and carefully puts her in the back of his car. As he's rifling thru her clothes for ID he fondles her tits and strips her bare, but before he can give it to her, he gets a call to assist in an armed robbery on main. He tears off in his car and she's bouncing around in back, boobs flying. He must live in Indianapolis or something, cause he's taking corners like AJ Foyt. On a tight curve she flys out the door (unbeknownst to him) and sails through an open window, past the kitchen, upsetting a bowl of fruit, and continues on, right into the bed of a dweeby nerd who makes 3D Mind control cartoons for a living, lying face-up in the missionary position, sucking on a banana, fullfilling his every fantasy. What do you thinkl? On second thought, nevermind. It might be a little too close to home... LOL - I'll do it myself. :twisted:

your uddy-buddy - Mid

Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:00 am
Profile WWW
Evil Genius

How about you have a detective or a spy like Jennifer Garner tied up to a chair and she gets chloroformed with her enemy's panties after which she took them off from her skirt. :D

Or better yet a schoolgirl gets kidnapped and is tied up and her female captor takes off the victims panties off from her skirt and uses it as a cloth. :twisted:

Fri Jan 20, 2006 11:14 am
Profile YIM
Post Nice Job!
Finister - thanks for your excellent work on "Transformation." I appreciate the time and effort you put into this. You are a gifted and imaginative storyteller. Much obliged!. I think the idea of soliciting ideas for vignettes from members is inspired - just one more thing to like about this site.

Sun Jan 22, 2006 12:19 am
HIPComix Artist

Who would you use a reference I wonder...ha ha.

Ashleychloroformed, I like the panties in the mouth concept.

Green, thank you for the request!

Fin

Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:55 pm
Hello, Finister. Here's a suggested story line, if you're up for it...

A superheroine who uses the magical powers of her trusty wand to fight crime is on patrol with her sidekick, looking to bust a notorious pimp. The superheroines are tricked by the pimp, and are paralyzed in place (by gas, a needle, a dart - whatever works for you). The pimp takes the magical object from the heroine, all the while letting them know they'll pay for their interference with his operation. The pimp uses the magical object to transform the paralyzed heroines' bodies and costumes into those of over-endowed hookers. As the heroines express their shock and threaten to avenge this humiliation, the pimp explains that they'll never get the chance, because he's going to use the magical object to make them forget about being superheroines and enthusiastically embrace their new lives as hookers in his stable. Poof - the heroines are hookers, and the pimp is psyched to make further use of his new girls and his new magical object.

What do you think? Thanks for giving this one some thought.

Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:52 am
Evil Genius

You could have a storyline with Wonder Woman in the wrestling business so she can meet ends with her bills.
After dominating the divas in her matches one of the divas discovers her weakness to chloroform. Will Wonder Woman lose her womens championship belt?

Mon Feb 13, 2006 12:22 pm
Profile YIM
Forum Rookie

My vote goes to the hooker idea posted by green9465. That's an idea for a comic i've been hoping would get done for a very long time. Pretty please Finister could you do that one :D

Mon Feb 13, 2006 4:29 pm
Arch-Criminal

Post Another suggestion
Well the list of suggestions continues to grow longer; I will add another for future consideration. Loving the stories that have been done so far.

Based on one of LordSomno's early stories I think.

An alien spacecraft of organic origin crashes early one night in a field/forest clearing. The small (goblin-sized) aliens are mostly killed in the crash and their ship has large sections knocked free, lying the surrounding field. The pieces are much to large for the depleted alien crew to move. The aliens launch small flying parasites into the air and they speed off towards a nearby town.

Once in the town the parasites that attach themselves to physically fit women, taking over their minds. The women march over to the crash site where they begin to do all the heavy lifting to put the ship back together.

As the ship is assembled it is now able to repair itself. The repaired ship then blasts off, taking the women along as extra crew (to replace the casualties of course). ;)

Since it happens at night I would leave the woman's appearance and dress up to your imagination (which is pretty fantastic btw). :twisted:

P

Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:07 pm
HIPComix Artist

At this time the order left to be done is like this:

This week - Mesmer's superheroine army building
Next week - Green9645"s magic wand story
A week after that - pelusa1ca's alien ship builders

Thanks for the requests!

Keep 'em coming

Fin

Mon Feb 20, 2006 2:18 pm
Henchman

Post Re: Another suggestion
pelusa1ca wrote:
Well the list of suggestions continues to grow longer; I will add another for future consideration. Loving the stories that have been done so far.

Based on one of LordSomno's early stories I think.

An alien spacecraft of organic origin crashes early one night in a field/forest clearing. The small (goblin-sized) aliens are mostly killed in the crash and their ship has large sections knocked free, lying the surrounding field. The pieces are much to large for the depleted alien crew to move. The aliens launch small flying parasites into the air and they speed off towards a nearby town.

Once in the town the parasites that attach themselves to physically fit women, taking over their minds. The women march over to the crash site where they begin to do all the heavy lifting to put the ship back together.

As the ship is assembled it is now able to repair itself. The repaired ship then blasts off, taking the women along as extra crew (to replace the casualties of course). ;)

Since it happens at night I would leave the woman's appearance and dress up to your imagination (which is pretty fantastic btw). :twisted:

P

Thanks for the fabulous suggestion! Looking forward to seeing it!

Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:50 pm
Profile YIM
Evil Genius

I have a possible follow up for sequel CHLOROFORMED COP.

The chloroformed cop that fell to defeat to her capturer drags her half naked in her uniform blouse and panties and sits her in a chair and strangely uses the cops pantyhoses to tie her arms and hands behind the chair. and gags her with the cops own sexy panties from she takes from the drawer.

And now she decides to have fun with her prizeby stripping her blouse and admires her the top athletic cop in her bra and panties tied up. She has her way with cop,before she prepares to take her prize in the cops own car. Where she will be interrogated. :twisted:

Wed Mar 01, 2006 3:33 pm
Profile YIM
Arch-Criminal

Finister I sent you a storyboard for my suggestion. Have not heard anything back from you. Was it in the form you were looking for?

Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:55 pm
HIPComix Artist

Mesmer's going to write the script for his. I'll do Green and pelusa1ca's this week then Mesmer's next week and think we should be caught up again.

Thanks!

Fin

Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:08 am
Bully

So my request is for Transformation Part 2. :)

Goldwing finally annoys them enough looking for Knyght Fighter that they decide to capture her as well. However, she's proving strangely resistant to the mind alteration. They scan her mind and find out that she's fairly competitive, and always wanted to prove she was a better Superheroine than Knyght Fighter - worthy of being more than her sidekick.

So they use that competitiveness as the avenue to alter her mind by changing her memories from being Knyght Fighter 's Superheroine Sidekick to having always been Sindee's Stripper Understudy. This enables them to reprogram her, but now she wants to prove she's a better stripper than Sindee.

All this backstory can be handled on the first 2 panels.

After the alteration, the new Stripper gets off the table and asks how big her now larger breasts are. "Almost as big as Sindee's", replies the technician. But that's not good enough for her and she begs, pleads, and seduces the tecnician to make her even bigger. Afterall, she now needs to be a better stripper than Sindee.

The mini story ends with her debut on stage.

I actually started to write a lot more detail into this, but thought I should leave it out so I don't give too much away here. :)

Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:01 am
HIPComix Artist

You've done a remarkable job at this! All the stories are very good. I have so many ideas, but I realize that your plate is pretty full right now. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Sat Mar 11, 2006 9:10 pm
Profile YIM
Henchman

Post My story suggestion......
I originally posted this in another part of the forum by mistake back on Feb. 22 I think. But didn't know if you would see it there so I thought I would post it here.

I would like to see a Wonder Woman type character as the heroine in this story. (Maybe you could borrow Blunder Woman from Jepger) That would be great.

My story is...... WW Comes into action to save some pitiful looking guy from the mob. (They guy she's saving needs to be short and fat and getting beat up as she steps in to save him) The villians beating him up is men. I'll leave the number of them up to you. I was thinking 2 of them. But Whatever you think. Of course WW has to act totally arrogant and beats up the bad guys with ease and gloats at their loss and how superrior she is to them. Next she bends down to help the fat guy and he keeps looking down her top. WW notices what he's looking at and is totally discusted by him. She calls him a discusting pig and how she should have just let the mob beat him. Then all of a sudden the villians get back up and he yells at her to look out. She stands in her power pose and asks if they want any more of her. Then the fat guy being still on the ground behind her, reaches up and snaches off her power belt with her lasso still attached. She gasps in shock and looks down with her hands on her now beltless tummy as the bad guys close in. Now here you can either show them beating her up or depending on how many frames it takes to do this story you can go straight to the most important scene to me. WW is being held face down over the fat guys knees as he seats in the chair. One holding her legs the other holding her arms. She is getting her star spangled ass spanked by the fat guy, like a naughty child as the 2 villians laugh and gloat at her now crying out in pain with tears in her eyes and begging them to stop. They mock her at how superrior she's supposed to be to them. They mock her at how she's supposed to be so tuff but without her precious belt she's nothing and needs a good spanking to teach her some respect. And during these scenes, the fat guy that's spanking her tells her how it was a set up for him to capture her and make her his wife. But first he needs to teach her some manners witha good old fashioned spanking. After she is begging for mercy and even says how sorry she is for being so arrogant and a bad girl, She promises to be a good little girl and then they stop and as she is crying and rubbing her sore bottom, The fat guy wraps her own lasso around her and says that she will not resist and says he's going to r@?3* her. She begs helplessly for him not to because she's still a virgin and it's forbiden for amazons to be with a man. But he strips her to her obvious discust. The he rapes her while squeezing and sucking on her tits while she crys and begs him to stop. Then orders her to marry him and give up her superheroine carrier to be a loyal and devoted wife and mother. At the end it should be like 9 months later and WW is dressed again in her costume (minus her belt & lasso) But this time she is fully pregnant. While standing in front of her new husband. He says how much he loves seeing her in her costume while carring his baby. Then he tells her to get him a beer and she smiles at him and says something like, "Yes sir or yes big daddy" Or something like that. As she walks to get it, The fat guy smiles and says, "Life is good."

Does that sound doable to you Fin? Also if you are still offering to let me write the story, I would love to write it. How would that work? My email address is goonesmasher@yahoo.com

I noticed in the home page that story number 7 goes up Sunday. I'm just curious but what number would I be in the order. Just wondering..... And as always, Thanks so much for taking requests, that is aweome and so is your work, thanks again.

Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:08 pm
HIPComix Artist

It would be 10 - 12 pages. If you'd prefer to write the text, what would work best for me is a 10-12 page outline breaking down the action.

For example:

(1) WW enters finding thugs beating up fat boy
(2) WW beats up thugs
(3) WW stands over thugs with back to fat boy
(4) fat boy pulls off power belt
(5) WW is beat up....

As you can see you have to be selective about what you want to show most because of the limitation of pages we have to work with. If you're more interested in seeing WW spanked, then condense the fight scene. If you're more interested in the fight scene, condense the punishment sequence, etc.

I think the current order is now like this (If I'm leaving someone out please tell me)

Mesmer - superheroine army building
Green9645 - magic wand story
Pelusa1ca - alien ship builders
Phoenyxx - transformation part2
Goon - WW vs fatboy

Thanks for the requests!!

Fin

Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:47 pm
Petty Criminal

Finister, I just posted a story request for you in the wrong area. My bad

Sat Apr 15, 2006 10:06 am