Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:22 am

Old Scene Requests 
HIPComix Artist

I think the list goes like this:

Green9645 - magic wand story
pelusa1ca - alien ship builders
phoenyxx - transformation part2
goon - WW vs Fatboy
Evil Clown - bird duo

If I'm missing your request please holler at me.

Thanks!

Fin

Sun Apr 16, 2006 12:14 am
Henchman

Great job on "Transformation 2." - clever presentation of the story through back-and-forth memos. Super effort! - and always appreciated.

Sun May 07, 2006 9:36 pm
HIPComix Artist

Sun May 07, 2006 9:57 pm
Bully

I loved the back-and-forth memos. Loved the tie in to Ted Twiss. Really liked that you left it open for a part 3. And her boobs! OMG! <faint>

Thanks so much Fins!! :)

Phoenyxx

Tue May 09, 2006 5:18 am
HIPComix Artist

Thanks for the request as well!

Fin

Tue May 09, 2006 8:45 pm
Forum Rookie

Post Personality transference
Hi Finister, here is my idea for the members request. The main plot in this one is to see two people who are complete opposites switch personalities. I added just some basic dialog I’d like to see but feel free to expand on the text as you see fit and change any names and such. I know the story is in good hands.

1- Bad guy snatches our hero (let's call her Valor Girl to make things simple) by knocking her out on the street. While she is knocked he rants about out how they have been at it forever and he could never pull one over her but things are about to change.

2- Valor Girl wakes up in a dark lab. You see two stretchers linked by two headgears. She is strapped into one of them and the other is still empty.

3- The villain explains that it's time to get rid of her and since he can't strip her of her powers it's time to change her perception about fighting crime. This machine will switch her personality with whoever is matched up in the other seat. She will still have all her powers but she won't even remember being a superhero only her new life, well hers actually...

4- Brings in a hooker off the street, she tells the villain: "You better pay up just like you said when this is all done". Valor Girl then says "If you think you will turn me into a cheap whore like her you're seriously underestimating my willpower". The hooker replies: "shut up bitch, what I do is rewarding in so many ways, as you'll find out."

5- With the hooker now seated he pulls the switch, electricity flies between the two helmets.

6- Valor Girl wakes up and wonders why she is in such an uncomfortable uniform: "I can't do my job dressed like this". "Let's switch outfits; I love your style honey." Both girls agree and head towards changing room exchanging outfits to match their new personality.

7- Valor Girl comes out dressed just as the hooker was moments ago (stockings, short skirt, high heels and heavy makeup). While we see the hooker in the former superhero's uniform saying she needs to go out and fight crime.

8- Before she leaves the villain comes to give money that was owed to her for agreeing to this experiment. She says: "Try to bribe me again and I’ll turn you in."

9- We see the villain push her down and says "this is going to be too easy". The new Valor Girl powerless says "this is not over between the two of us".

10- Switch to the new hooker (former Valor Girl) seducing the villain. The villain teases her: Wow Valor Girl you look so hot but don't you want to follow her and fight crime also? Valor Girl? Who is Valor Girl? I’m Jenni and don't be stupid, there's no money to be made fighting crime. And besides I’ve always been a hooker, that's what i know how to do and I love it.

11- Villain proceeds to have sex with her from behind while she is encouraging him all the way.

12- Villain shoves some money down her bra. She then says "Thanks hot stuff, it's been fun doing business with you. But I’ve got some more tricks to turn and i need a smoke. See you around."

Hope you liked it and feel it's enjoyable enough to use. Keep up the great work!

Sat May 20, 2006 10:43 pm
HIPComix Artist

Sun May 21, 2006 12:39 am
HIPComix Artist

Evil Clown - Bird duo
Kanyon - personality switch

***After these 2 requests I will have to postpone doing anymore requests for a short while***

Thanks,

Fin

Sun May 21, 2006 12:31 pm
HIPComix Artist

But, for what it was, this was an amazing run of requests. I loved each and every one of them. Great job, Finister, and look forward to whatever you put out in the future.

Sun May 21, 2006 1:08 pm
Profile YIM
HIPComix Artist

Sun May 21, 2006 8:27 pm
Henchman

Post Awesome work
I loved my story in the request section. Awesome job. Thanaks

Sun May 21, 2006 9:36 pm
HIPComix Artist

Sun May 21, 2006 9:50 pm
Forum Moderator

Post requests
Finister wrote:
***After these 2 requests I will have to postpone doing anymore requests for a short while***

I for one think that the requests have been a tremendous addition to the weekly lineup and a great incentive for people to sign up and remain active members. What better way to contribute to the site than to write your very own story for a talented artist to illustrate? How great is it to see your very own idea come to life? What other site offers that sort of interaction?

A big thanks to Fin for all his patience and hard work with these requests. It's not easy turning someone else's ideas into artwork but he came through each week like a champ.

- Juvenal, Satire VI

Mon May 22, 2006 9:38 am
Profile YIM WWW
Henchman

Post Re: requests
[quote="Doctor Robo"][quote="Finister"]***After these 2 requests I will have to postpone doing anymore requests for a short while***[/quote]

I for one think that the requests have been a tremendous addition to the weekly lineup and a great incentive for people to sign up and remain active members. What better way to contribute to the site than to write your very own story for a talented artist to illustrate? How great is it to see your very own idea come to life? What other site offers that sort of interaction?

A big thanks to Fin for all his patience and hard work with these requests. It's not easy turning someone else's ideas into artwork but he came through each week like a champ.[/quote]

I agree 100% Take it from someone that made a request that was not easy to do. Fin met my expectations above and beyond what I hoped for and showed alot of patience with a complicated story. I do hope all the members and staff appreciate whathe does to help make this site, the awesome fan site that it is. THANKS

Mon May 22, 2006 11:57 am
HIPComix Artist

Mon May 22, 2006 4:34 pm
Petty Criminal

So the remaining requests are:

Evil Clown - Bird duo
Kanyon - personality switch

Thanks,

Fin

Thank you so much for giving us the members request that you have done. I can't wait to see what you have done with my story because the cover looks great. You guys have really made HIPcomix into one of the best deals on the internet for Superheroine action and proabably one of the best deals for bondage action as well.

BTW, should we still submit requests while you are on break or do you want us to wait until you back?

Thu May 25, 2006 12:46 pm
Henchman

- just wanted to join the chorus and add my thanks for your work on all the "members request" features. I don't know how you find the time to do alll the great work you do. Take a well-deserved breather!

Thu May 25, 2006 9:47 pm
HIPComix Artist

I think there's talk of other artists participating in the requests which would great for viewers by adding more variety....but we'll have to wait and see :P

Sat May 27, 2006 3:23 am
Site Administrator

I will be taking over the new Saturday "Special Requests". Please head to this URL to submit your requests, and start a new topic with each request.

Thanks.

Jpeger.

Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:07 pm
Evil Genius

Post Re: Old Scene Requests
Will there be old scene requests and by who? :?

I KNOW FINISTER IS BUSY BUT JUST wondering if there is a possibility of this starting again :lol:

Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:29 am
Profile YIM