Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 19, 2024 10:26 am

Bat Lady and the Cursed Treasure 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Bat Lady and the Cursed Treasure 2
Bat Lady and the Cursed Treasure 2

Two days later
Mexico 1969.

A gang of hoodlums entered the grounds of Professor Montez's house and pried the porch door open. They snuck inside and surrounded the door leading to the study. The lights were on.

The professor and his assistant Jose were packing up some important papers.

“Good idea getting out of town professor. The Jackal won't find us outside the city" said Jose.

"Yes. We're all packed and we should leave now" replied the professor.

They turned off the lights of the study. But as they walked outside...they were jumped by the waiting hoodlums.

Both men were inundated with punches and kicks from the four hoodlums.

The odds were evened when the busty masked heroine Bat Lady...entered the house through the front door and entered the melee.

Grabbing one of the hoodlums by his left arm...she turned on the balls of her erotic bare honey brown feet and hurled him against a nearby wall. men hounding them from all sides.

Using expert wrestling skills...Bat Lady planted the balls of her erotic bare honey brown feet into the chest of another hoodlum...stunning him with a drop kick. The fight was more even as the busty masked heroine felled two more hoodlums with an erotic right bare honey brown foot to one's jaw...and a left erotic bare honey brown foot to another's groin...displaying superior wrestling skills.

Three more hoodlums followed by the criminal scientist Dr Santiago...also known as the Jackal...entered the house through the open porch door.

The men piled on Bat Lady...tackling her to the floor on her back...as she wiggled furiously to get free.

Distracted by this...Bat Lady had no idea that someone managed to unclasp her flimsy black bra...and slip it off her broad honey brown chest.

In the darkness, a hand reached out holding a cotton wad soaked in chloroform and rubbed it rapidly all over the unsuspecting Bat Lady’s naked huge firm honey brown breasts.

"Hey...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE BAT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'VE BEEN EXPOSED
...AND ARE BEING CHLOROFORMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE BAT AREOLAS...MY BIG BAT NIPPLES...
ARE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU CROOKS HAVE TRAPPED ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEP DRUGGING ME IN MY HUGE BAT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUH
...GOING TO PASS OUT SOON...THIS IS VERY EXCITING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Bat Lady loudly in pleasure as her naked huge firm honey brown breasts were soon coated and slick with her favorite sleepy drug.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the beaten Bat Lady in pleasure as her voluptuous and muscular honey brown body went limp on the floor of Professor Montez's house...and she allowed herself to be chloroformed into unconsciousness.

The lights came on and the Jackal walked up to the professor.

“So, you thought I wouldn’t come for you eh professor??” snarled the Jackal and slapped Montez across his face.

He looked down at the tamed and topless Bat Lady lying unconscious on the tile floor with the chloroform rag sitting between her naked huge firm honey brown breasts.

"Foolish young woman! Like I said earlier you are no match for me!” the Jackal lectured the unconscious Bat Lady.

“Take the professor and his assistant to the truck. Leave the masked bimbo here for the police to find. Maybe they’ll think she kidnapped the professor,” the Jackal ordered as he looked at the anesthetized busty masked woman.

His men for--d the professor and Jose out of the house and put them in a large truck with a four seat cab.

The Jackal and his driver climbed up front while the professor and Jose were put in the rear seats with duct tape slapped over their mouths....their hands and feet tied with ropes.

The rest of the men piled in back of the truck.

Two hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Bat Lady in pleasure as the movement of her naked huge firm honey brown breasts caused the chloroform rag to fall to the floor.

The open front door and the cool night air caused her wide glossy brown areolas and big puffy glossy brown nipples to relax and help revive her.

"Ooooooh...The Jackal has kidnapped the professor and his assistant Jose. I need to go after them" said Bat Lady as she got up off the floor... and donned her flimsy black bra. She got up and staggered out to her car, which was parked in the bushes, and sped off after the truck.

Her erotic bare brown feet working the pedals...her right hand working the clutch...Bat Lady soon caught up with the
larger, slower truck...trying to pass it to cut it off.

The Jackal saw her in the rear view mirror...rolled down the window in the driver's cab...and fired his gun at the busty masked heroine's car. The hoodlums in the rear of the truck opened its back doors and started shooting at Bat Lady as well.

But displaying the skills of an expert race car driver...Bat Lady put up a good driving fight almost making the truck run off the road on a few occasions...as she closed the gap between the truck and her sports car.

“Quick! Turn here!” ordered the Fox. The truck made a sharp right running down a windy dirt road and causing Bat Lady to shoot past in a cloud of dust in her white convertible. She slammed the ball of her erotic right bare honey brown foot on the brakes and stalled out her engine.

Bat Lady turned car around and headed down the winding dirt road. She saw the truck nose down in a ditch and got out of her car.

“They must have crashed! Now to rescue the professor and Jose!” she thought as she snuck up on the truck.

Suddenly, four men rushed her from the bushes. Bat Lady flung two of them with wrestling throws.

But the other two more rushed in and grabbed her.

Before Bat Lady could act...one of them slipped a chloroform soaked handkerchief under her flimsy tight black bra...and began to rub it over her chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU BOYS HAVE GOT ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING CHLOROFORMED IN MY HUGE BAT BREASTS...
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE BAT AREOLAS...MY BIG BAT NIPPLES...ARE GETTING....HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Bat Lady in pleasure as she allowed herself to be drugged in her huge firm honey brown breasts...and her muscular honey brown arms to be pulled behind her back...and have her hands handcuffed.

over her face. As the chloroform was for--d over her face, her hands were handcuffed behind her back.
“Quick! Get her in the truck !” ordered the Jackal to the two hoodlums that the busty masked heroine was wiggling helplessly with as one of them rubbed a chloroform-soaked handkerchief all over her huge firm honey brown breasts...making the outline of her hardening and erect nipples become visible against the fabric of her flimsy tight black bra.

“Push her car into the bushes and let's go!” the Jackal ordered four other thugs...who shoved the heroine's white convertible into some thick bushes and then got into the back of the truck

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNS ME ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN IT'S PUT ON MY HUGE BAT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...I'M IN BIG TROUBLE NOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY EXCITING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Bat Lady as she felt the chloroform-soaked handkerchief rubbed all over her huge firm honey brown breasts...until it made her docile and she was placed in the back of the truck without a struggle.

As the truck drove off...Professor Montez and Jose could do nothing except listen to the erotic moans of Bat Lady as she was abused by the Jackal's men.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE BAT BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING MOLESTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE BAT AREOLAS...BEING RUBBED...MY BIG BAT NIPPLES...BEING PINCHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATED
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU BOYS ARE KEEPING THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD... CAN'T FIGHT BACK...DON'T WANT TO
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Bat Lady loudly in panic, pain and pleasure as she was pinned on her back...her flimsy black bra removed...and the hoodlums took turns in abusing her in her huge firm honey brown breasts.

“Gentlemen, don’t even think of doing anything,” the Jackal said holding a gun on the professor and Jose.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BAT STRING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING TAKEN OFF...NO
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BAT CLITORIS...NO...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH." moaned Bat Lady loudly in pain and pleasure as the hoodlums...rubbed her big hard wet and excited glossy brown clitoris...located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush...then fingered her in it repeatedly.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DON'T TOUCH ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BAT CLITORIS...GOING TO....GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Bat Lady loudly in pain and pleasure as the hoodlums for--d her to have eight gigantic orgasms in quick succession...eight waterfalls of thick white cum being ejected from her big hard wet and excited glossy brown clitoris...forming a huge white lake on the floor in the back of the moving truck...while the professor and Jose were for--d to listen to her moans of pain and pleasure for the next four hours.

After making the busty masked heroine have another six gigantic orgasms...one hoodlum thought to ask her how to knock her up for a long time...so she wouldn't track them down.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my Bat Cum...mixed with chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Bat Lady in pleasure...her mind totally foggy with erotic thoughts of sex and sleep...from the effects of the chloroform on her naked huge firm honey brown breasts and her multiple lactations and orgasms...after she was assaulted non-stop by the Jackal's men.

One hour later...the truck stopped at a location in the desert. The back doors of the truck opened...and the motionless voluptuous and muscular honey brown body of Bat Lady was unceremoniously flung out of the truck...landing hard on the sand...and rolling a few times. The Jackal's hoodlums also tossed out her flimsy black bra and her belt before the truck drove away.

Bat Lady lay sprawled out on her back on the sand...her muscular honey brown arms behind her back...her hands cuffed together...her long muscular honey brown legs extended below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare honey brown feet cuffed together by her shapely ankles.

Her flimsy black G-string...was tied around her head...so that it totally covered her nose and mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sighed Bat Lady in pleasure...as she inhaled the scent of her own erogenous cum mixed with chloroform...soaked into the fabric of her flimsy tight black underwear...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy brown nipples...her thick glossy black pubic bush soaked with her own thick white cum...flowing freely out of her throbbing big hard wet and excited glossy brown clitoris...her erotic bare honey brown feet resting on the sand on their smooth heels...wide space appearing between her sexy toes which sported short, glossy, toenails...her eyes closing in the slits of her black bat-eared cowl mask...as she accepted defeat and became unconscious in the desert.

To be continued

Mon May 06, 2024 9:06 pm