Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 8:09 am

Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 3
Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 3

Fox Angeles
Fox Merica
Planet K-9
9.30 pm

Doctor Thaddeus Toad emerged from the shadows inside of a warehouse along the city's waterfront.

The 70 year old toad scientist...walked towards a transparent dome in the middle of the warehouse...watching as thick dark orange fumes of a gas inside of the dome were slowly filtered out of it.

He rubbed his penis through the fabric of his pants as he gazed at the voluptuous and muscular body of a female fox who lay sprawled out on her back inside of the transparent dome as the thick orange gaseous fumes dissipated. She was clad in a skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit which highlighted her voluptuous and muscular body

Doctor Toad paid close attention to her huge firm breasts which heaved slowly up and down within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...her big puffy nipples...hard...erect and bullet-shaped...threatening to poke through the fabric of her costume as white milk leaked out of the tips of her nipples and through the red, yellow and black fabric of her skintight bodysuit...the distinct outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris framed against the fabric of her skintight bodysuit...as it throbbed between her wide open huge thighs...waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit there....her muscular arms limp on the concrete floor past her head...her eyes closed in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on the concrete floor on their heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit as she lay comprehensively defeated and unconscious before him...having been lured into his successful trap and captured.

As the last fumes of the thick dark orange gas dissipated...Doctor Toad took out a remote control and activated a button in the middle of it...causing the transparent dome to disappear below the concrete floor where the buxom masked woman lay tamed and unconscious before him.

"Ha! Ha! You have met your match Spider Vixen! As you no doubt agree...your overrated spider powers are no match for the power of my new drug...Foxy Form...designed to stimulate erotic urges and use them to exploit the unwitting victim who takes it...Unfortunately for you...the drug has a special reaction to your super virgin body...and will always neutralise your powers...while turning your sexual urges and sexual inexperience against you...to knock you unconscious and leave you helpless" gloated Doctor Toad as he looked at the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler lying sprawled out on the concrete floor of the warehouse before him...her big puffy nipples...hard...erect and bullet-shaped...threatening to poke through the fabric of her costume as white milk leaked out of the tips of her nipples and through the red, yellow and black fabric of her skintight bodysuit...the distinct outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris framed against the fabric of her skintight bodysuit...as it throbbed between her wide open huge thighs...waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit there....her muscular arms limp on the concrete floor past her head...her eyes closed in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on the concrete floor on their heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit as she lay comprehensively defeated and unconscious before him

On cue...four bear thugs who worked for the crime boss King Bear arrived at the warehouse.

They too were aroused as they looked at the tamed Top Heavy Spider Heroine lying helpless and unconscious on the floor of the warehouse before them.

"Right on time gentlemen. I must leave now but Spider Vixen is ready to be taken to King Bear. She should not give you any trouble. But if she does...administer this generously to her huge breasts and her big clitoris through her costume...
it will keep her docile and put her back to sleep should she give any trouble" said Doctor Toad as he handed the thugs a box with four bottles of dark orange liquid Foxy Form...and then exited the warehouse.

9.45 pm

Justice Magazine photographer Jeff Fox and teenager Billy Fox...the nephew of his employer...Justice Magazine editor Jessica Fox...
were driving through Fox Angeles...following the city's famous superheroine...after they spotted her swinging from building to building...no doubt hot on the trail of the city's criminal element.

"She went down this way Jeff. She was heading towards the waterfront" said Billy who often hung out with his Aunt Jessica after school at the Justice Magazine building...eagerly following the heroic adventures of the Big Breasted Wall-Crawler...whose bravery was matched only by her voluptuous and muscular body that was highlighted by her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"Right Billy. I'll take off the lights and we'll go really slow. We don't want to distract Spider Vixen while she's working. I'm sure she'll pose for us so your Aunt Jessica can have great pictures to go with her next story about Spider Vixen's adventures" said Jeff as he switched off the car's lights and reduced its speed as they cruised slowly through the waterfront district.

"Look over there" whispered Billy as he spotted activity near one warehouse along the waterfront.

"I see it Billy. I'll pull over here and we'll watch what's happening" replied Jeff as he pulled his car into a side street and he took out his camera as he and the teenage fox boy saw some bear thugs emerging from the inside of the darkened interior of the warehouse.

They were simultaneously shocked and aroused...their eyes and mouths wide open...their penises stiff and erect under their pants as the saw two of the bear thugs...carrying a totally defeated and unconscious Spider Vixen out of the warehouse...while the other two bear thugs went and brought a black limo with tinted windows closer to the entrance.

Switching off his camera flash to avoid attracting attention...Jeff snapped several photos of the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler as she hung limp and unconscious in the grips of the two bear thugs...her head lolled backwards as one held her under her muscular arms and the other held her by her shapely ankles...as the sexy toes of her erotic feet...pointed down to the ground in defeat.

He was very aroused at the sight of the outlines of her big puffy nipples and her big clitoris were distinctly framed against the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...and she was leaking fluids from these places...as she was placed in the black limo by the two bear thugs who were carrying her.

The limo drove off once the bear thugs were inside along with Spider Vixen as their captive.

"Jeff! Spider Vixen's in big trouble! We gotta help her!" said Billy.

"You bet we will Billy" replied Jeff as he started his car...and they drove off out of the side street...following the limo through the streets of Fox Angeles at a safe distance to avoid being spotted by the four bear thugs...who were kidnapping Spider Vixen.

10 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she sat in the rear of the moving black limo with tinted windows...her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body....her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare feet flat on the floor of the limo.

Her sexy moans caught the attention of the four bear thugs who were in the limo with her...taking her to their boss...the crime lord King Bear.

"Hey! The Spider Fox Broad's waking up!" said the bear thug who was driving the limo.

"Use the stuff that Doc Toad gave us! Use it on her big boobs an her big clit before she wakes up!" said the second bear thug who was sitting in the front of the limo...next to the bear thug who was driving the limo...to the two bear thugs who were in the rear of the limo with Spider Vixen.

One bear thug doused a thick cotton pad with dark orange liquid Foxy Form from a bottle while the second bear thug who was in the rear of the limo did the same with another cotton pad from another bottle of the potent dark orange liquid drug which Doctor Thaddeus Toad had the special ability to always neutralise Spider Vixen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I...I...got to...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE SPIDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...DIDN'T WARN ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED AGAIN...GETTING
...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TOO DIZZY...TOO WEAK...TOO SLEEPY...TO FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...staring with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair as one of the bear thug's in the back of the limo with her...rubbed his Foxy Form-soaked cloth all over her huge firm breasts which were highlighted by her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...quickly stimulating her wide areolas and big puffy nipples into hardness and erectness again..causing her to lactate freely... rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and leaking through the fabric of her costume...her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...unable to defend herself.

"The Doc said this stuff would turn the Spider Fox Slut on...This'll clean her clock!" sneered the second bear thug who was in the rear of the moving limo as he rubbed his cloth on the space between the Top Heavy Spider Heroine's wide open huge thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...TOO
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHH...HELPLESS...HHHH...I...I'M NOT RECOVERED YET....HHHHH...MY SPIDER IMMUNITY...HHHH...TAKING LONGER...HHHH...TO
WORK...HHHH...THAN NORMAL...HHHHH...YOU CREEPS...HHHH...WHATEVER...HHHH...YOU'RE RUBBING...HHHH...ON MY...HHHH
...HUGE SPIDER BREASTS...HHHH...AND...HHHH...MY BIG...HHHH...SPIDER CLITORIS...HHHH...IS MAKING ME WEAK...HHHH...YOU
...WON'T...HHH...BE ABLE...HHH...TO...HHH...STOP ME...HHH...I'LL...HHH...ESCAPE...HHH...THIS...HHH...HHH...TRAP...AND...HHH
...BRING YOU...HHH...HHH...TO JUSTICE...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask...her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet raised on their balls on the floor of the limo...her sexy toes straining to stay close together and curled with tension...as she fought a losing battle to suppress powerful erotic urges in her mind and virgin voluptuous and muscular body.

"You're not going to anything Spider Fox Bitch!!" sneered the bear thug who was rubbing liquid Foxy Form on the huge breasts of the sexy and sleepy Spider Vixen...causing it to soak through the thin fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...mixing with the white milk that was leaking out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...as she lactated freely.

"Yeah you're gonna be the new toy of the boss and his wife!"

"NO...HHHH...I'M...HHH...GOING TO....HHH...FIND A WAY...HHH...TO BRING YOU...HHHH...ALL...HHH...TO JUSTICE...HHH...HHH
...MY WIDE...HHHH...SPIDER...HHHH...AREOLAS...HHHH...MY BIG...HHHH...SPIDER...HHHH...NIPPLES...HHHH...ARE SO...HAAAAA
...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG...HHHH...SPIDER...HHHH...CLITORIS...HHHH...IS SO...HAAA...HAAAA
...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....HHHH...WET...HHHHH...EXCITED...HHHHHHH....NOT GIVING ME...HHHH...A CHANCE...
HHHH...TO...HHHHH...REGAIN...HHHHH...MY...HHHHH...SPIDER POWERS...HHHHHHH...DRUG...HHHHHHH...TOO STRONG...HHHH
...MAKING ME...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...I'M GOING TO...HHH....I WANT TO...HHHH
...CAN'T...STOP YOU...HHHH...YOU'RE GOING TO....MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as the bear thugs brought her to 4 gigantic orgasms while she simultaneously lactated powerfully...rivers of white milk leaking out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit in the space between her wide open huge thighs...as her voluptuous and muscular body sank deeper into the plush leather surface of the seat in the rear of the moving limo...that she was sitting on.

The two bear thugs set aside their Foxy Form cloths and took advantage of the Big Breasted Wall Crawler who was absolutely helpless now to defend herself against the most innocuous of attacks.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP PINCHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUH... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD SPIDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG....UUUUUH... HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOCK ME OUT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ISN'T OVER..UUUUUUUH
...WILL BRING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..ALL OF YOU...UUUUUUUUUH...TO...TO...J...J...JUSTICE...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure and fatigue...her green eyes closing in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...her head sagging between her huge firm breasts...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp in the back seat of the limo as she faded back into unconsciousness.

1 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask...the Big Breasted Wall Crawler rolled her head from side to side...like she was waking up from a nightmare.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen as she slowly opened her green eyes in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask.

The Voluptuous Vulpine was surprised to discover she was only wearing her mask...as she lay sprawled out on her back atop a table...her muscular shiny orange arms limp and extended past her head...while her long muscular shiny orange legs were spread wide open below her wide shapely waist... her shiny orange hands secured by steel clamps at the top of the table while her erotic bare shiny orange feet...with sexy toes with short, glossy, toenails were secured by steel clamps at the bottom of the table.

Her huge firm shiny orange breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...her thick matted fiery red pubic bush between her wide open huge orange thighs...her big glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of it...were exposed for the first time in her superheroine career.

"So...You're finally awake Spider Vixen...Doctor Toad's Foxy Form worked better than expected on you...This must be a new experience for you...being totally helpless and wanting to be in this predicament" gloated King Bear as he announced his presence.

The Top Heavy Spider Heroine gasped in surprise as she saw the biggest crime boss in Fox Angeles and his wife Jacqueline Jackal looking at her with smug expressions on their faces as she lay naked, bound and helpless before them on a table in a room in their mansion.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...King Bear...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...The warehouse...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...was a trap...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...used a new drug on me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got no resistance against it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Somehow you found out about my weakness...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...get away with this....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...arrest you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...once my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...spider powers...return...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly and sexily before the biggest crime boss in Fox Angeles and his wife.

"That's not going to happen Spider Boobs!!" sneered King Bear as he took out a bottle containing a dark orange liquid and threw it on the naked huge firm orange breasts of the Voluptuous Vulpine as she lay bound and helpless before them.

"Eh?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT DRUG AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY SPIDER IMMUNITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPIDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPIDER NIPPLES...ARE GETTING...HAA...HAA
...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SPIDER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUH
...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples hardened at exponential and alarming rates...her voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body wiggling frantically and in futility atop the table before King Bear and Jacqueline Jackal.

Things got worse for the Big Breasted Wall Crawler as Jacqueline took out another bottle filled with the dark orange liquid drug and poured it directly on to the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted fiery red pubic bush.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE OF THAT DRUG....UUUUUUUUH
...ON MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS IT...UUUUH
...IT'S NEUTRALISED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SPIDER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HEAD...UUUUH
...CLOUDING....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WITH SEX...MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she wiggled slower and sexier atop the table she was bound to...as the Foxy Form drug on her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...and her big glossy pink clitoris between her wide open huge shiny orange thighs...lulled her into a powerful erotic stupor that she had no desire to escape from.

Jacqueline Jackal gleefully rubbed the dark orange liquid all over the space between the Voluptuous Vulpine's huge firm shiny orange thighs...soaking the strands of her thick matted fiery red pubic bush...rubbing it all over the lips of her big glossy hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"HHH...HHH...STOP...HHH...GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHH...HHH....HHH...GOING TO...HHHHHHHH
...HAVE TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE GOING...TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as Jacqueline Jackal made her have four gigantic orgasms...in quick succession...four waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...forming a lake of thick white cum on the table...between her wide open huge shiny brown thighs.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WHAT HAVE YOU...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...DONE TO ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHH
...MY HUGE SPIDER BREASTS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...FEEL SO WEAK...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...ARE SO...HHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHH....HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...CAN'T...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP LACTATING...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY BIG
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SPIDER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...IS SO...HHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WET...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...EXCITED...HHH...HHHH....HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH....HHH...HELPLESS...HHHH...HHHH...BUT...WILL...HHH...HHH...GET FREE...HHH...HHH
...STOP YOU...HHH...HHH...BRING YOU...HHH....HHH...HHH....TO...HHH...HHH...JUSTICE...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
....HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she had six gigantic orgasms and simultaneously lactated powerfully before King Bear and Jacqueline Jackal...as the struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body became slower and slower atop the table that she was bound to.

"Your heroic babble is futile Spider Vixen!! Thanks to the genius of my beloved wife...We have created a special drug...Foxy Form...which will always exploit your big weakness for sex...and always knock you out!!...We'll get profits from selling it on the streets to ordinary people in Fox Angeles and elsewhere in Fox Merica...but every criminal...including the most amateur ones...will pay my syndicate top dollar for any version of Foxy Form...once they know it can take your big breasted spider ass out!" laughed King Bear.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH..HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she had four more gigantic orgasms from the Foxy Form on her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...and simultaneously lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...which were completely coated with liquid Foxy Form...like the rest of her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts.

The Big Breasted Wall Crawler had been comprehensively defeated by King Bear and Jacqueline Jackal. She could not think of a way out of her most dire predicament...with her mind totally clouded by thoughts of sex...which neutralised all of her spider powers.

Just at that moment...as her head reeled with dizziness and fatigue from her multiple orgasms and lactations...Spider Vixen felt tingling sensations in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as geysers of white milk shot frequently out of their hardened tips.

King Bear and Jacqueline's attention were diverted away from the Voluptuous Vulpine and to a screen on the wall that was connected to the closed circuit tv camera system in the mansion. On separate screens...they saw images of Jeff Fox and Billy Fox...entering the mansion from different places.

"Looks like someone is coming to rescue you Spider Vixen...but we will have a surprise ready for them..." gloated King Bear.

Through her blurry vision...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair... Spider Vixen could not believe that Jeff and Billy had somehow tracked her here...and she became concerned that they were in danger because of her.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURT THEM...UUUUUH
...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET...UUUUUUH
...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she wiggled atop the table in futile efforts to break free of the metal restraints that were binding her shiny orange hands and her erotic bare shiny orange feet to the table.

Heavy Spider Heroine had no idea that Jacqueline Jackal was pouring another hefty dose of dark orange liquid into the middle of a thick white cloth.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE OF THAT DRUG AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVE NO ABILITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RESIST IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO GET FREE...BEFORE...HNNNNNNNNNNNN
HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...panic...and excitement as Jacqueline covered her beauteous face with the cloth...forcing her to inhale the aroma of a fresh dose of Foxy Form into her lungs...as she wiggled helplessly atop the table.

"Struggle all you want Spider Vixen!!...You know it'll do you no good!!...The Foxy Form will turn you on...until you knock yourself out!! There's nothing you can do to save yourself...or your friends!! Let's welcome our guests Jacqueline!" said King Bear as he took his wife's left hand in his right hand and they walked out of the room.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure into the cloth covering her beauteous face...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as she had eight gigantic orgasms...eight waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...inhaling copious amounts of liquid Foxy Form...as she watched with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...as she watched images on the tv screen on the fall in front of her as her photographer and friend Jeff was pursued by King Bear and three bear thugs in one part of the mansion...while her nephew Billy was running away from Jacqueline Jackal and two bear thugs in another part of the mansion.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....spider powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gone...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...
my wide Spider Areolas....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Spider Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....my big Spider Clitoris...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...been beaten...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by my big weakness...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to sex...King Bear...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...has created Foxy Form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will always be defeated by it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...lactating...too many orgasms...must breathe Foxy Form...until...it knocks me out again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure into the Foxy Form-soaked cloth covering her beauteous face...as her eyelids became heavier with each passing second....her green eyes became dull and hazy...and began to close as she began to slip towards unconsciousness again.

But just as the Big Breasted Wall Crawler was about to black out from the overwhelming effects of the Foxy Form...images of herself in her regular identity as Jessica Fox with her nephew Billy Fox and her friend Jeff Fox...slipped into her tired brain...and she knew that she could not give up.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jeff...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Billy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...save them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but Foxy Form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keeping me...hhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...helpless...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...but...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...must...hhhhhhhhhhh
...get free...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure into the Foxy Form-soaked cloth on her face...as she flexed her muscular shiny orange arms and long muscular shiny orange legs...wiggling helplessly atop the table...unable to break the metal restraints binding her shiny orange hands and erotic bare shiny orange feet to the table.

Feeling the growing tingling sensations in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...and seeing images of Jeff being captured by King Bear...and Billy being caught by Jacqueline Jackal...the tired Top Heavy Spider Heroine...mustered a fraction of her depleted spider powers...to fire a beam of her venom blast from her right index finger...to a nearby control panel...hitting a switch...which caused the metal restraints binding her shiny orange hands and her erotic bare shiny orange feet to open.

With great effort...Spider Vixen climbed off the table. Her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts swaying freely from side to side... running unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare shiny orange...feet the Big Breasted Wall Crawler ran to rescue her friends.

Struggling in the grips of King Bear's thugs...Jeff and Billy Fox were being dragged kicking and screaming to the delight of the crime boss King Bear and his wife Jacqueline Jackal. "You fools though you could rescue the Spider Fox Slut??!! You're going to suffer the same fate as she did!!" gloated King Bear.

"Not today King Bear!!" said Spider Vixen as she intercepted them in a corridor of the mansion.

"SPIDER VIXEN!!!!" said Jeff, Billy, King Bear and Jacqueline Jackal simultaneously...as they...and the bear thugs who were holding Jeff and Billy were aroused and mesmerized by the naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body of the Big Breasted Wall Crawler.

Spider Vixen used this to her advantage...mustering her depleted spider powers...to unleash powerful venom blasts from the palms of her shiny orange hands...which slammed into King Bear and Jacqueline Jackal.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned King Bear and Jacqueline as they were knocked off their feet and went flying backwards into their thugs...freeing Jeff and Billy from their thugs' grip...and they all collapsed on top of each other in a huge pile.

Jeff and Billy watched with awe and arousal...at Spider Vixen's naked voluptuous and muscular shiny orange body....as she fired multiple web streams from her left and right wrists which left King Bear, Jacqueline Jackal and their thugs entangled in a huge web net.

"Jeff!! Billy!! Let's go!!" said Spider Vixen to Jeff and Billy who were still staring at her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny body...as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare shiny orange feet...and ran away from the captured criminals down the opposite end of the corridor.

Jeff and Billy ran after the Top Heavy Spider Heroine.

But as she ran...Spider Vixen...felt growing heaviness in her naked huge firm shiny orange breasts...as waves of dizziness and fatigue radiated from her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples...as well as from her big hard wet glossy pink clitoris between her huge shiny orange thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Foxy Form...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too strong...my wide Spider Areolas...my big Spider Nipples...are...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Spider Clitoris...is so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...dizzy...weak...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't stay awake...have to black out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen as she fainted and began to fall.

Jeff Fox managed to catch the Big Breasted Wall Crawler before she could hit the floor. He slung the unconscious superheroine over his right shoulder as Billy caught up with him.

"Spider Vixen! Is she ok?" asked Billy with concern.

"She out cold Billy. We need to get her someplace safe where she can rest" said Jeff.

"I got her costume. We can take one of the cars outside" replied Billy.

As Jeff and Billy made their departure with the unconscious Spider Vixen...King Bear used his strength finally rip through the thick spider web net...freeing his wife and himself.

"Curses!! Spider Vixen has escaped!! No doubt the police will be here soon!" growled the crime boss.

"Yes. We need to leave. But don't worry darling. We know Spider Vixen's weakness. We'll have other opportunities to finish her off" replied Jacqueline.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed as they made their escape.

end.

Fri May 03, 2024 10:55 pm