Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat May 18, 2024 2:20 am

Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars 2
Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars 2

Mars
One day later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness after yet another regular knockout that she experienced in her superheroine adventures in Acme City on Toon World.

But as she woke up...to find herself naked except for her black mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...
the Big Breasted Superheroine found herself in a strange place...on her back on a table...her pink hands and erotic bare pink feet...with a woman with a shapely body...green skin...revealing attire...and a crown on her head...looking smugly at her.

"Finally you awaken Wonder Bunny...Welcome to Mars...I have a reception for the beautiful superheroine of Toon World" gloated Queen Tyra of Mars as two green women...approached the table on either side of the trapped Buxom Bunny Heroine and began to rub a green liquid over her entire naked voluptuous and muscular pink body...paying special attention to her huge firm pink breasts and her big glossy rosy clitoris in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush between her wide open huge pink thighs.

TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CARROT-O-FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT IT'S MAKING MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...HAAAAAA
...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUST WOKE UP...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HOPPY...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHH...HHHHH...WHAT...HHHH...IS...HHHH...HHHH...GOING...HHH
...HHH...ON?....HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...staring with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...at the blurry images of Queen Tyra and her two female servants.

The Queen of Mars was amused by the antics of the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine as she moaned in obvious sexual pleasure and seemed to be enjoying the treatment that her servant girls were giving her.

She wondered why her magic mirror could have made the mistake of saying Wonder Bunny was a superior being to her.

It made Tyra even more committed to carrying out the plans she had for the Top Heavy Toon Heroine.

"You shall soon learn you are here for my amusement until I bore of you!...A full day of challenges awaits...but for now...it is time for you...to go back to sleep!!" commanded Queen Tyra.

As one servant girl kept rubbing the Martian aphrodisiac all over the naked huge firm pink breasts of the tired and turned on Top Heavy Toon Heroine...the second servant girl... went between her wide open huge pink thighs...and rubbed her big hard wet glossy rosy clitoris...with her long green fingers...in a blur of motion

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!"

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...as she was brought to a gigantic orgasm...in under one second...the fastest time in her superheroine career...a huge waterfall of thick white cum spewing out of her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy cunt...directly into a thick green cloth...soaked in the Martian aphrodisiac.

The cloth was promptly clamped firmly over the defeated and disoriented Wonder Bunny's nose and mouth.

TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!! TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!TWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!! BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!! BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hh...hh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure into the thick green cloth as her head rolled against her broad right pink shoulder....her green eyes closing in the slits of her black mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she saw stars...planets and comets spinning before her blurring vision....thought erotic thoughts about her secret boyfriend Bobby Bunny back on Toon World...still wondering whether all of what was happening was a dream...as her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body went limp on the table before the Martian Queen and her servants...as she succumbed to unconsciousness that would last another day.

Mars
One day later

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine woke up in a weird looking forest...with an obstacle course ahead of her...wearing only her black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

"Complete the obstacle course...or your planet will be destroyed....BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the voice of Tyra...Queen of Mars...who was nowhere to be found.

Wonder Bunny groggily got to her erotic bare pink feet.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Wonder Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel strange...my wide Wonder Areolas...my big Wonder Areolas...still feel...haa...
...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...My big Wonder Clitoris...is still haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaard....wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They've been drugged
...with something...just as strong as carrot-o-form...used on Toon World to knock me out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This is no dream...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...it's real...I've been kidnapped...to Mars...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the atmosphere...affecting me...in my huge Wonder Breasts...and my big Wonder Clitoris...
can't regain my full super powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but I've got no choice...I've got to play this game...or it's curtains for Toon World..." moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as she staggered towards the obstacle course in front of her.

The movements of her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body slightly unsteady from the drugging and torture she had received when she was captured on Toon World...and the drugging and torture she received when she woke up on Mars...Wonder Bunny did her best...to avoid several obstacles along the course...as they came towards her.

As she leapt over a moving barricade...two dolls holding sledgehammers emerged from the ground...to use their sledgehammers to clobber the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine in each of her naked huge firm pink breasts.

BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pain and pleasure as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular pink arms and long muscular pink legs flailing in the air.

Three other dolls...also wielding sledgehammers...also appeared and joined the other two in beating Wonder Bunny in her naked huge firm pink breasts with their sledgehammers...not giving her a chance to recover.

BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!...BONNNNNNNNNNNNK!!
...BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNK!!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES ARE GETTING...HAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...STARTING TO LACTATE...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT AGAIN...HAVE TO CONCENTRATE...USE MY WONDER STRENGTH TO GET ME OUT OF THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pain as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her hardening big puffy glossy rosy nipples.

POW!! BAM!! WHAM!! CRASH!!"

With a sequence of punches and kicks...Wonder Bunny managed to destroy the dolls who were attacking her...get back on her erotic bare pink feet and continue along the obstacle course.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine...running with a linger stagger in her stride... continued along the course which entered a narrow cave with several holes in the walls and in the floor...which she paid no attention to.

Once again the Buxom Bunny Heroine made another colossal error in judgement...as several feathers came out of the holes in the walls and the floor of the cave as she moved through...passing repeatedly over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm pink breasts and her big rosy clitoris...located in the space between her huge pink thighs in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush.

BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!!

"WHAT...HA HA HA HA HA HA...FEATHERS...HA HA HA HA HA...YOU MARTIANS KNOW ABOUT THIS??...HA HA HA HA HAH...TICKLING ME...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...IN MY WIDE...HA HA HA HA HA HA...WONDER AREOLAS...HA HA HA HA HA HA
...TICKLING ME...HA HA HA HA HA HA...IN MY BIG...HA HA HA HA HA...WONDER NIPPLES...HA HA HA HA...MAKING THEM..
HA HA HA HA HA HA...HAA...HAA...HA HA...HAAAAAAAARD...HA HA HA HA HA...MAKING ME...HA HA HA HA HA...EXCITED...
HA HA HA HA...DIZZY....HA HA HA HA HA HA ...SLEEPY...HA HA HA HA HA HA...TICKLING ME...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...IN MY
...HA HA HA HA HA HA...BIG...HA HA HA HA...WONDER...HA HA HA HA HA...CLITORIS...HA HA HA HA HA HA...GETTING...HA HAH
...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA....HOT...HA HA HA HA HA HA...HOPPY...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...HELPLESS...HA HA HA HA...CAN'T...HA HA HA HA HA...KEEP GOING...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Wonder Bunny as she dropped to her knees on the floor of the cave...letting the feathers tickle her non-stop in her naked huge firm pink breasts and in her big glossy rosy clitoris between her wide open huge pink thighs.

Unable to keep going...the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine dropped to the floor of the cave on her knees...allowing the feathers to continue to brush her all over her naked huge firm pink breasts and in her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris.

BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!! BRUSH!!

"HA HA HA HA HA....GETTING WEAK...HA HA HA HA HA...BEING TICKLED...HA HA HA HA HA...IN MY HA HA HA HA
WIDE...HA HA HA...WONDER AREOLAS...HA HA HA HA HA...IN MY BIG...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...WONDER NIPPLES
...HA HA HA HA HA...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...HA HA HA HA HA...TICKLING ME...HA HA HA
...IN MY...HA HA HA HA...BIG...HA HA HA HA...WONDER...HA HA HA HA...CLITORIS...HA HA HA...MAKING IT...HAAA...HAAA
...HAAAAAAAAARD...HA HA HA HA...WET...HA HA HA HA...EXCITED...HA HA HA HA HA...WILL SOON...HA HA HA...LACTATE
...ORGASM...HA HA HA HA HA HA...BE KNOCKED OUT...HA HA HA HA...MUST ACT...HA HA HA HA HA...BEFORE...HA HA HA
...HA...IT'S...HA HA HA HA HA...TOO...HA HA HA HA...LATE...HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Wonder Bunny.

Managing to focus her mind at the last second...Wonder Bunny flexed her long muscular pink legs and leapt out of the other end of the cave.

She staggered along until she reached the third obstacle...a very deep pool that separated her from the rest of the obstacle course.

"Looks like I've to go swimming" said Wonder Bunny as she jumped into the dark green water in the pools and started to swim as fast as she could.

But her movements attracted the attention of a Martian squid that lived in the depths of the pool.

GRAB!! PULL!! TUG!!

"HEY...WHAT..." cried Wonder Bunny in surprised as the squid's tentacles grabbed her erotic bare pink feet and pulled her quickly below the surface of the dark green water...into the depths of the pool.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine wiggled frantically...her muscular pink arms and long muscular pink legs...flailing underwater as more tentacles entwined around her body.

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!! RUBBA!!!! RUBBA!!!! RUBBA!!!! RUBBA!!!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...SOMETHING...UUUUUUH
GOING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HELPLESS...CAN'T...HHH...GET FREE...BEFORE I...HHH...I...HHH...I...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure in her mind...unable to hold on...and had a gigantic orgasm.

Some distance away...Queen Tyra was aroused to see a glob of white liquid rise to the surface of the dark green water in the pool.

"The Big Breasted Bunny has been defeated!!" declared Tyra in glee.

But the Martian Queen's glee turned to shock and anger when she saw Wonder Bunny leap out of the pool...land unsteadily on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet and continue along the obstacle.

"General Marven will stop her now!! He has too!!" snarled Queen Tyra who now starting to feel a little nervous that Wonder Bunny could actually win and defeat her.

Her green eyes barely open in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...feeling growing heaviness in her naked huge firm pink breasts...growing hardness and erectness in her wide glossy rosy areolas and big puffy glossy rosy nipples...her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris throbbing in the middle of the her thick matted golden pubic bush between her huge pink thighs... Wonder Bunny staggered on to the fourth part of the obstacle course...were General Marven awaited her with a laser pistol in his right hand.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're the funny little man...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...who kidnapped me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...from Toon World...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..feel dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happens now?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny as she swayed sleepily before the Martian general on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet.

"You've gone further than most competitors Toon Bunny! But ends here! You cannot defeat me in a head-to-head shooting competition! Pick up the laser pistol before you and try to shoot me with it! If you do, you win your freedom!" gloated General Marven...as he directed the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's attention to a free laser pistol lying on a rock in front of her...that stood between them.

Dizzy from her capture and all the drugging, erotic and physical torture that she had endured up to now...Wonder Bunny staggered towards the laser pistol...grabbed it in her right pink hand and fired.

"BZAAAAAAAAAM!!! BZAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!! BZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!"

Wonder Bunny failed to hit General Marven with any of her laser blasts.

The Martian general did not miss.

"BZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain as Marven shot her in her naked right huge firm pink breast.

"BZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain...her head spinning with renewed dizziness as Marven shot her in her naked left huge pink breast...rocking her back on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...causing her to spread her long muscular pink legs wide open.

"BZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain and pleasure as the Martian general laser blasted her directly in her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris in the middle of the space between her huge firm pink breasts.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine collapsed to the ground on her back with a hefty thud...her muscular pink arms and long muscular pink legs flailing in the air...before falling limp past her head...and spreading wide open below her wide shapely waist.

General Marven felt his penis stiffen and become erect under his uniform as he approached the fallen Wonder Bunny...seeing smoke rising from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples...and from her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris between her wide open huge firm pink thighs.

"I claim victory for Mars!!" declared General Marven.

But he made a mistake...as Wonder Bunny raised her muscular right pink arm...holding the laser pistol in her right pink hand...and pulled the trigger.

"BZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!!!"

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned General Marven in pain as he took the blast directly in his stiff and erect penis...collapsed to the ground and fainted.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm not beaten yet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Martian creep...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to win...to...get off Mars...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and return...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to...Toon World...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pain and pleasure as she groggily got to her erotic bare pink feet...and staggered along the final part of the obstacle course on Mars.

As she reached the final stage of the obstacle course...the tired Top Heavy Toon Heroine found herself facing her greatest challenge...Tyra...Queen of Mars.

Seeing that Wonder Bunny was completely weakened now...Tyra attacked...stabbing the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroiine in her naked huge firm pink breasts with the tip of her spear which was coated in a potent Martian aphrodisiac which Wonder Bunny could not handle.

POKE!! POKE!! POKE!! POKE!!

"UUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUH...STOP STABBING ME...UUH...IN MY...UUUH...BIG WONDER NIPPLES...THEY'RE
...BEING DRUGGED AGAIN...BEING KEPT...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUH...FIGHT FAIR...UUH...UUH...
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain and pleasure...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet as Queen Tyra stabbed her in her big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples with her aphrodisiac-tipped spear.

Her head reeling with increasing dizziness and fatigue as the Martian queen stabbed her in her big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples... Wonder Bunny collapsed to the ground with a hefty thud...her muscular pink arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular pink legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"I do not fight fair Big Breasted Toon Bunny!! I fight to win!!" sneered Queen Tyra as she straddled the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine and rubbed more green Martian aphrodisiac liquid into her naked huge firm pink breasts.

RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAAAAP....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THIS MARTIAN DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRONGER THAN CARROT-O-FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKING MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MAKING MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER
...AND...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...GOT TO LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN MY SUPER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she felt large amounts of milk building inside of her naked huge firm pink breasts...and rising pressure inside of her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples as she prepared to lactate.

"This will stop you Big Breasted Toon Bunny!!" gloated Queen Tyra as she revealed a pair of shiny green rings which she attacked to Wonder Bunny's big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples.

CLIP!! CLIP!!

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T GET THESE RINGS OFF...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...KEEPING THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T LACTATE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HELPLESS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain...unable to move her muscular pink arms that lay limp past her head on the ground...to remove the harmless looking green Martian rings.

Queen Tyra did not stop there.

RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MARTIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOSPITALITY....
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
MARTIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BEING RUBBED
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WONDER CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT... AIEE
...UUUH...HOT...AIEE...UUH...HOPPY...AIEE...UUUH...HELPLESS...AIEE...UUUH...AIEE...UUUH...GOT TO...AIEE...UUUH...
ORGASM...AIEE...UUUH...TO REGAIN...AIEE...UUUH...MY...AIEE...UUUH...SUPER POWERS...AIEE...AIEE...UUH...UUH
AIEE...AIEE...UUUH...UUUH...AIEE...AIEE...UUUH...UUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pain and pleasure as she felt pressure building inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy cunt.

But Queen Tyra outsmarted her again...taking out a huge cork and placing it in the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's big hard wet and excited glossy rosy cunt just as she was about to have a gigantic orgasm.

PLUGGG!!!!!!!

"NOOO...UUH...MY BIG...UUH...WONDER...UUH...CLITORIS...UUH...YOU...UUH...CORKED IT...CAN'T...UUH...GET IT...UUH...OUT...BEFORE...I...UUH...UUH...UUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...but the waterfall of thick white cum that was usually released from inside her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy cunt...was kept trapped inside of her aching wet sex...making weaker and sleepier before the Queen of Mars.

"This will tame you Toon Bunny...A taste of your world!!" gloated Tyra as she took out a cloth that had been pre-soaked in carrot-o-form...the drug which was always guaranteed to tame and knock out Wonder Bunny...and clamped it over the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure and panic into the cloth...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as the fatigue from her physical exertions...erotic torture and drugging since she was kidnapped from Toon World and taken to Mars...took its toll on her.

TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEETT!!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she fell into an erotic stupor...thanks to the carrot-o-form.

"You are defeated Toon Bunny!! You will now concede defeat and become a slave of Mars!!" gloated Tyra as she removed the cloth from the face of the beaten Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

"Yes...I am...a slave...of...Mars" agreed Wonder Bunny...her green eyes lost and defeated in the slits of the black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as erotic thoughts of her being dominated by Queen Tyra...hypnotised her.

The defeat and taming of Wonder Bunny was broadcast across the galaxy as a way for Queen Tyra to try to end the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's reputation.

In Acme City on Toon World...the toons there were shocked...saddened...and aroused...to see Wonder Bunny being humbled in the way that she was by the Queen of Mars...images of her defeat being displayed on multiple public viewing screens across the city.

The sight of his secret superheroine girlfriend...naked...with a plug in her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris...rings attached to her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples...lost and defeated looks in her green eyes in the slits of her black mask...had Police Officer Bobby Bunny in disbelief.

"You can't give up Wonder Bunny! You gotta fight!" thought Bobby hoping his prayers would be answered.

Millions of miles away on Mars...Wonder Bunny's mind was completely warped by erotic thoughts of sex with Queen Tyra.

Then she heard the voice of the Bunny Goddess who had granted ordinary female toon bunny Lola O'Hare to become Wonder Bunny...filtered into her mind.

"You can't give up Wonder Bunny! Bobby Bunny and the rest of Toon World are counting on you!"

Queen Tyra was celebrating her triumph...when she suddenly saw a pink aura surround the naked voluptuous and muscular pink body of Wonder Bunny.

"What?????!!!!!" gasped the Martian Queen...uncertain of what was going on.

She was taken completely by surprise as Wonder Bunny...fully clad in her skintight black bodysuit...the cork gone from her clitoris...the rings gone from her nipples...emerge from the aura...and charge directly towards her.

POW!! WHAM!! BAM!! WHAM!! CRACK!! ZAP!! BOOM!! CRASH!! WHACK!! THUD!!

Wonder Bunny unleashed a brutal sequence of punches and kicks on Tyra...which the Martian Queen had no defence or response to.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tyra in pain...seeing stars, asteroids and planets swirling before she crumpled to the floor of her palace at the erotic bare pink feet of Wonder Bunny....with the entire galaxy watching.

General Marven and the Martian army froze in their tracks as they watched Wonder Bunny pick up the Queen's spear and snap it in two.

"This little game is over and I win! Don't ever come back to Toon World!!" declared the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine as she made her way out of the palace...to where her Wonder Jet had arrived to take her home.

As Wonder Bunny flew away from Mars...General Marven ordered his soldiers to take the unconscious Tyra back to her chambers in the palace.

This was a defeat that would haunt Mars for a long time.

end.

Fri May 03, 2024 10:44 pm