Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 6:15 pm

Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars
Wonder Bunny in Captive of Mars

Planet Mars

In her bedroom in her palace...Tyra...Queen of Mars...admired her shapely body in a full length mirror in front of her.

But this was no ordinary mirror. This one had magical powers which allowed the Martian Queen to see many things in different parts of the galaxy and answer her questions truthfully.

For some time...Tyra considered herself to be the most beautiful woman in the galaxy and her Mirror regularly told her about this...increasing her vanity.

"Mirror Mirror...Am I...Tyra...Queen of Mars not the most beautiful woman in the galaxy?" asked Tyra in vanity and rhetorically.

"No my Queen" replied the Mirror.

"What????!!!!! You are to lie to me????!!!!!" cried Tyra in shock and anger at the Mirror...though she knew her Mirror only spoke the truth.

"I speak true my Queen" replied the Mirror.

"I command you to show me which woman dares to believe she is more beautiful than me!!" ordered Tyra.

She watched as images of the planet called Toon World appeared in the Mirror and then a place on that planet called Acme City.

Acme City
Toon World
10 am

"WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Police officer Bobby Bunny was in hot pursuit of a stolen armoured car along one of the highways that ran through the city.

The car had been stolen by a group of six coyote thugs as it was about to carry bags of money from a bank to the Acme City Depository for safe keeping.

With one hand on the wheel...Bobby took out his pistol with his free hand and fired at the speeding armoured car.

"BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!"

The young rabbit cop's bullets made no impact on the steel plated exterior of the armoured car.

"Crap!!" cried Bobby in shock as the rear of the armoured car opened and he saw two coyote thugs aiming a heavy machine gun in his direction.

It looked like curtains for the young rabbit cop.

VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Bobby was relieved and aroused...his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants...as a familiar black supersonic jet came zooming out of the sky, distracting the coyotes at the last minute...and they took aim at the new and more dangerous threat.

"BRATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATAATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Yeah! Wonder Bunny!! Yay!!" yelled Bobby as he cheered on his secret superheroine girlfriend as he saw her leap from her Wonder Jet and streak like a speeding bullet towards the armoured car...the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against her skintight black bodysuit...her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out of the large triangle space in the front of her bodysuit.

POW!! WHAM!! BAM!! BIFF!! BAP!! BOOM!! CRASH!!

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine dealt the robbers inside of the armoured car a sequence of punches and kicks which knocked them all unconscious and then brought the armoured car to a screeching halt.

As Bobby Bunny pulled up in his squad car...Wonder Bunny alighted from the back of the armoured car... after dumping the unconscious robbers on the highway...right before her secret boyfriend.

She smiled when she noticed his penis was stiff and erect under his pants as he got out of his squad car and approached her.

"Wow!! That was terrific Wonder Bunny!!" said Bobby in admiration of his secret superheroine girlfriend...with love in his eyes and his penis stiff and erect like a flagpole under his pants.

The Buxom Bunny Heroine felt her big puffy glossy rosy nipples becoming hard...and her big glossy rosy clitoris becoming hard and erect under her skintight black bodysuit...but she did her best to suppress her erotic desires for the handsome young rabbit cop.

"Thanks Bobby. Just doing my job as a superheroine. They're all yours now. I'll see you soon" quipped Wonder Bunny with a wink of her left eye...before flexing her huge thighs...leaping into the air...landing on the starboard wing of her Wonder Jet as it flew by...and disappearing out of sight.

"What a woman" sighed Bobby with love in his eyes...and his penis stiff and erect under his pants as additional police units arrived on the scene.

Millions of miles away on Mars...Queen Tyra was livid at the images that she had just witnessed on her magic mirror.

"MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVEN!!!!!! GENERAL MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARVEN!!!!!" screamed Tyra.

Her screams resounded through the palace...bringing her shorter, helmeted and caped commander of the Martian Army running.

"My Queen" said Marven with a bow before his ruler.

"I have a mission of great importance to give you!! You are to go the planet called Toon World...capture its superheroine Wonder Bunny and bring her back to Mars!! This bunny woman thinks herself more beautiful than me...the Queen of Mars herself!! Go forth at once General and do not fail me!!" declared Tyra.

"Yes my Queen! I shall not fail!" replied General Marven as he bowed again to Tyra and quickly hustled towards the Martian spaceport to prepare his ship for departure to Toon World.

One day later
9 pm

The nefarious Toon World bounty hunter named Hunter Vesterling stood in the middle of a forest outside of Acme City...in front of a flying saucer from Mars.

The ramp lowered and Marven...General of Mars and two Martian soldiers came out of the saucer and stood before him.

Though the feline Vesterling was bigger that Marven and his two soldiers...he was smart enough not to insult the Martians.

"I received your message General. How can I be of service to Queen Tyra?" asked Vesterling with a grin and bow.

"Save the act Vesterling! I know your services are not cheap! You shall be very well rewarded if you help me obtain this item for my Queen!" replied Marven as he held an orb up in his left hand...and a 3D image of Wonder Bunny appeared between them.

"Wonder Bunny?? You want her??" asked Hunter Vesterling...who was aroused by the voluptuous and muscular body of the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine and curious as to why the Martians were interested in her.

"The wishes of Queen Tyra of Mars are not to be questioned but granted! Our agents here on Toon World inform me that you are most knowledgeable about this large boobed rabbit woman and have defeated her before. My Queen wishes her to be captured and brought to Mars. Should you assist in granting my Queen's wishes, you shall be rewarded appropriately" said General Marven.

On cue...one Martian soldier showed a chest containing gold coins...the main currency on Toon World.

"But should you fail...My Queen's punishment shall be severe" warned General Marven.

On cue...the second Martian soldier took out a laser pistol.

"BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZAT!!!!!!"

The soldier fired a ray from the laser pistol and it disintegrated the tree to ashes.

"You got a deal General. Gimme a day and I'll set up the perfect trap to capture Wonder Bunny" said Hunter Vesterling.

24 hours later
Acme City
Toon World
Midnight

Her voluptuous and muscular body clad in a skintight black bodysuit with a huge triangle space in the middle which allowed access to a pair of huge pink breasts.
...a blonde powder puff tail protruding from the rear of her bodysuit above her huge firm ass....her hands pink ith slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails.
...her feet were erotic bare and pink with glossy claw like toenails...a pair of pink ears perked up on her head...a black mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face that was now framed by a long mane of golden hair...Wonder Bunny was in the cockpit of her Wonder Jet making one of her regular patrols of the city.

It amused and aroused her to know that she attracted zero attention in her regular identity of mild-mannered, dowdily attired Lola O'Hare...reporter for the Daily Hoppit...the top newspaper in Acme City...but everyone in the city...and in the wider Toon World...was totally ga-ga over her when she was fighting crime as Wonder Bunny.

"Looks like a quiet night tonight...I wonder what Bobby's up to..." thought the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine as her thoughts wandered on to the handsome young rabbit cop...who coincidentally happened to live in the same neighborhood in Acme City where she lived as Lola O'Hare.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine felt her big nipples become hard and her big clitoris become moist under her skintight black bodysuit...a dreamy look entering her green eyes in the slits of her black mask as she began to fantasise about having sex with Bobby.

She was brought back to reality when she felt her big puffy nipples suddenly shoot to attention under her skintight black bodysuit.

"Looks like daydreaming about Bobby Bunny will have to wait. Time for me to get some crime-fighting action!" quipped Wonder Bunny as she turned her Wonder Jet in the direction of the evil which her famous nipples detected.

"VOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH!!!!"

Setting her Wonder Jet on autopilot...the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine climbed out of the cockpit on to the jet's starboard wing as it flew over the Acme City National Bank...where it looked like a robbery was in progress.

Flexing her huge thighs...Wonder Bunny leapt off her jet as it flew away into the night sky to wait for her to call it.

Landing on the concrete pavement outside of the bank...the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine sprinted inside...passing four bunny security guards who were unconscious on the floor...and spotted a group of six pig robbers that were emerging from the bank's huge metal vault with bags of money in their hands.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated...her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out through the large triangle space in the middle of her skintight blackbodysuit...Wonder Bunny attacked the robbers.

POW!! WHAM!! BIFF!! SOCK!!

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine felled four of the pig robbers with a swift sequence of punches and kicks.

The last two robbers squealed and dropped their bags.

To Wonder Bunny's surprise and amusement...they ran back inside of the huge metal vault they were robbing.

"You boys are making my job too easy! There's no way you're escaping from me in there!" quipped Wonder Bunny as she flexed her huge thighs and leapt into the vault after them.

But as the Buxom Bunny Heroine landed on the metal floor of the vault on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...plumes of a familiar orange gas rose upwards and quickly engulfed her.

FSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"HUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CARROT-O-FORM GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SILLY ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUMPED RIGHT INTO AN UNEXPECTED TRAP...UUUUUUUH
...CARROT-O-FORM GAS....GETTING TO ME...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...ARE GETTING...HAA...HAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...IS GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...WET...EXCITED....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HAVE TO ACT FAST....BEFORE..." moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure in her usual rambling heroic rhetoric.

Before she could complete her heroic sentence...General Marven of Mars stepped in front of her...pulled out his laser pistol...and fired at a target which no one in the universe could miss.

"ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
WASN'T EXPECTING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEIRD RAY...MAKING MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...AND MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER..." moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...seeing stars, comets and asteroids...swirling around her increasingly dizzy head.

Things got worse for the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine as she fell literally into the muscular arms of the feline bounty hunter...Hunter Vesterling...who grabbed her on the right side of her wide shapely waist with his right hand....and quickly lowered his left hand between her wide open huge thighs...before she had a chance to close them.

RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!! RUBBA!!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BEING RUBBED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...IN MY BIG....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...WONDER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HOPPY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...FALLEN INTO A GREAT TRAP....NOT GOING TO ESCAPE...GOING TO....HHH...HHH
...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as Hunter Vesterling brought her to a gigantic orgasm which left her completely helpless in his arms as General Marven stood nearby...with his laser pistol ready to use...in the unlikely event that the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine would resist.

The Martian general watched as Hunter Vesterling held the beaten Buxom Bunny Heroine up by holding the right side of her wide shapely waist with his right hand...while slipping his left hand through the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING MY WONDER CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ALL OVER MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD WONDER AREOLAS...ALL OVER MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING ME DIZZY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...FROM THE CARROT-O-FORM...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...
...HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...BEING...HHH...HHH...HHH...HYPNOTISED...FALLLEN INTO A TRAP...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as Hunter Vesterling slipped her huge firm pink breasts out of her bodysuit...through the triangle space in the middle...exposing them...their wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples to General Marven...who realised that the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine was totally defenceless.

"You catch on fast Bunny Bitch! You're going out of town on a trip! Tell us how to knock your ass out for a long time!" instructed Hunter Vesterling.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CARROT-O-FORM...UUUUUUUUH
...MY FAVORITE DRUG...PUT IT ON MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...USE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO MAKE MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKE MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...HAAA
...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT WILL ALWAYS...
KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN YOU MIX CARROT-O-FORM...WITH MY WONDER CUM...IT WILL KNOCK ME OUT...FOR HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GIVEN THE AMOUNT OF CARROT-O-FORM GAS USED ON ME...I COULD BE UNCONSCIOUS FOR ONE DAY...IF YOU MAKE ME SMELL MY WONDER CUM AND CARROT-O-FORM NOW...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT WHEN I WAKE UP...I'LL BRING YOU...BOTH...UUUH...TO JUSTICE...
UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as her voluptuous and muscular body sagged against Hunter Vesterling's muscular body.

On cue...the feline bounty hunter used his free left hand to take out a white cloth he had pre-soaked in liquid carrot-o-form... dabbed it over the damp spot on the fabric of the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's skintight black bodysuit...where her throbbing big hard wet and excited clitoris was located... and layers of thick white cum continued to seep through its fabric.

"You're not going to be going anything Bunny Bitch...except going out of town on a vacation... and take a long nap...Lights out!" sneered Hunter Vesterling as he clamped the cloth over Wonder Bunny's nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure into the cloth...as she wiggled frantically in he grips of Hunter Vesterling as she inhaled the scent of her own super erogenous cum and liquid carrot-o-form.

TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!!

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's green eyes rolled up in the slits of her black mask...then slowly closed...as she saw stars, comets and planets swirling before her sleepy green eyes....heard choruses of birds singing...as her resistance crumbled....and she accepted defeat again.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" sighed Wonder Bunny as her beauteous face sagged between her exposed huge firm pink breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp in the grips of Hunter Vesterling.

He let the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine collapse to the metal floor of the bank vault. General Marven and Hunter Vesterling were both aroused...their penises stiff and erect like flagpoles as they watched Wonder Bunny lying on the floor before them...her muscular arms limp past her head...her huge firm pink breasts...
capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples...her long muscular legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes which had glossy claw like toenails...as she lay comprehensively defeated and totally unconscious before them.

"I will now take Wonder Bunny to Mars. She will be unconscious for the journey and cause no trouble. Queen Tyra has big plans for her" said General Marven to Hunter Vesterling.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed.

The unconscious Wonder Bunny had no idea of the out-of-this-world adventure that awaited her on Mars.

To be continued.

Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:36 pm