Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 03, 2024 2:28 pm

Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 2
Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 2

Fox Angeles
Fox Merica
Planet K-9
1 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...feeling very dizzy and disoriented...as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

This was a new experience for the Big Breasted Wall Crawler...even though she had been a superheroine for a long time and faced many perils against an assortment of criminals in the city of Fox Angeles and elsewhere on her home planet of K-9.

Spider Vixen...who in regular life was 40 year old Jessica Fox...editor of Justice Magazine...the most popular magazine in the city...vaguely remembered events which led up to this point in yet another of her superheroine adventures.

She was on the trail of criminals selling a powerful new narcotic on the streets of Fox Angeles...found one of the drug laboratories in the city where this unnamed drug was being made...defeated most of the criminals that were there...was about to capture the person who seemed to be the scientist making the new drug...when he threw something at her...and then everything went downhill from there... and it ended up with her blacking out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Spider Vixen as she stretched her muscular arms and her long muscular legs. As her senses slowly returned...the Voluptuous Vulpine...felt a soft but firm surface below her back.

She also felt cool air wafting over her skin...making direct contact with her huge firm breasts and her big clitoris...making her realise that her red, yellow and black bodysuit had been taken off while she was unconscious. Her right hand reached for the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair. She was relieved to discover that her red, yellow and black mask was still in place...keeping her identity as Jessica Fox a secret.

Just at that moment...Spider Vixen felt tingling sensations in her exposed big puffy glossy pink nipples...alerting her that she was not alone. She looked up...as she lay on the bed...and saw Jeff Fox...the photographer who worked for her at Justice Magazine enter the room.

"Spider Vixen...You're...awake..." said Jeff as he looked at the Big Breasted Wall Crawler...who was naked except for her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of fiery red hair. He felt his penis become stiff and erect under his pants...as he looked at the rest of her exposed voluptuous and muscular body which was gleaming orange in colour. Jeff found himself mesmerised by her naked huge firm gleaming orange breasts...with wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples at their sexy summits....a thick matted fiery red pubic bush between her wide open huge gleaming orange thighs...her big glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of it...and her erotic bare gleaming orange feet...with sexy toes with short, glossy toenails.

Spider Vixen...still dizzy from her unexpected knockout...found herself...beginning to stare at Jeff's stiff and erect penis...that was framed against the fabric of his pants as he stood before her. As his boss Jessica Fox...she found him attractive...but didn't think that Jeff would be interested in an older woman. That was now clearly different...as he looked at her in her sexy, superheroine alter-ego.

Realising that he was staring at the Voluptuous Vulpine...Jeff snapped out of the daze he was slipping into.

"Spider Vixen...Are you okay?" asked Jeff.

His words caused Jessica to recall what happened and remember she needed to keep her true identity a secret.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I think so...You're...You're Jeff Fox...with Justice Magazine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've seen you at crime scenes...taking pictures of me...
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?" asked Spider Vixen...as she allowed her spider powers to slowly heal her.

"You're in my apartment. I was investigating a lead on the new drug deals going down in Fox Angeles. I found you unconscious in a building and brought you back here" said Jeff.

"Yes...I was following leads on the new drug too...I found the criminals...but somehow they managed to catch me off guard...and knock me out...for the first time in my superheroine career...but I'm recovering now...Thanks for bringing me here..." replied Spider Vixen with a smile.

Flexing her muscular gleaming orange arms and long muscular gleaming orange legs...the Top Heavy Spider Heroine got off the bed...and walked towards Jeff.

"I don't usually let people see me when I'm naked...but I'll make an exception in your case...because you didn't take my mask off while I was out. I could use my costume if you don't mind" said Spider Vixen with a smile on her glossy orange lips.

"Uh...Yeah...sure..." replied Jeff as he handed the Big Breasted Wall Crawler her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit which lay on a table nearby.

"You superheroines' need to keep your real identities a secret...I get that...but I think your breasts are much prettier than your face" said Jeff...feeling slightly embarrassed by the way that came out...as Spider Vixen stood before him and got dressed.

"They're actually my huge Spider Breasts...Thanks again for your help Jeff...I'll see you around" quipped Spider Vixen as she kissed him on his right cheek.

Jeff stood mesmerized as she strolled past him...flexed her huge muscular thighs...leapt out of the open window of his apartment's bedroom...and used the web gliders under her muscular arms to carry her away into the early morning sky over Fox Angeles.

"That was a close call. I need to get home and change back to Jessica Fox and get some sleep. My priority is tracking down that toad scientist. He's the key to stopping this drug operation" resolved Spider Vixen with a smile on her face...and with no idea of the perils that awaited her.

24 hours later
Fox Angeles
Fox Merica.
Planet K-9
9 am

Jacqueline Jackal...her shapely body framed against her flimsy bathing suit...relaxed by the pool of her husband King Bear's mansion...as she made a call to scientist Doctor Thaddeus Toad.

"I trust that you are making good progress with your preparations Doctor. Your recent encounter with the Spider Vixen has exposed a great weakness of hers which your drug can easily exploit" said Jacqueline.

"Yes Miss Jackal. Fortuitous indeed. Preparations are in the final stages. It will be ready in 48 hours. Spider Vixen will be utterly powerless to resist the final product any time she encounters it" replied the old toad scientist on the other end of the line.

"Good. Then we shall bait the trap to catch our big breasted spider" gloated Jacqueline.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed

48 hours later
FoxFox Angeles
Fox Merica.
Planet K-9
8 pm

Extending her muscular arms and long muscular legs...the Spider Vixen used web gliders under her muscular arms to fly over the city as she went on another one of her regular patrols to search for the city's criminal element and bring them to justice.

By day...she was 40 year old Jessica Fox...editor of Justice Magazine...using her job as a journalist to get information to help her fight crime in her sexy, superheroine alter-ego.

It always amused and aroused Jessica that no one could connect her...with her dowdy attire and nerdy looks...with Spider Vixen...the sexiest and strongest woman in the world.

"The guy who surprised me with my first knockout is a scientist...Thaddeus Toad...once a top scientific mind until he got greedy and was banned from engaging in regular science. Word on the street is that he does work for King Bear. I need to track him down and stop him from making any more of that new drug" resolved the Big Breasted Wall Crawler as she flew towards an area in the city known for drug deals.

Spotting a group of three drug dealers...handing out bags of a dark orange powder to a group of teenagers...Spider Vixen alighted to the ground on the balls of her erotic feet...causing the teenagers to drop the drugs and run away.

The three drug dealers reached for their concealed pistols under their jackets but the Top Heavy Spider Heroine was faster.

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed by her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit... Spider Vixen fired streams of webbing from her left and right wrists as she flexed her slender fingers. The three thugs were immediately wrapped up in thick spider webs which caused them to fall to the ground.

They looked up as Spider Vixen stood over them in her heroic pose. Her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet flat on the ground...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her huge firm breasts...framed against her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"You're lucky I don't have time to waste on you small time amateurs! I want to know where to find Doctor Thaddeus Toad, the person who's making this drug! said Spider Vixen.

"Ok...You win Spider Boobs! We'll tell you where he is" said one drug dealer...doing exactly what Jacqueline Jackal ordered him to do.

8.15 pm

Jeff Fox and Billy Fox were driving through the streets of Fox Angeles in Jeff's car...when they spotted Spider Vixen swinging from web to web...over buildings in the city.

"Jeff look ! It's Spider Vixen! She's gotta be hot on the trail of some crooks!" said Billy, the teenage fox enamored by the Voluptuous Vulpine...his penis stiff and erect under his pants

"You took the words right out of my mouth Billy. We got to follow her! Your aunt Jessica will be happy to get exclusive photos of Spider Vixen in action for the magazine!" said Jeff...whose penis was also stiff and erect under his pants...having seen the Voluptuous Vulpine naked...as he turned the car in the direction that she was swinging...keeping a safe distance so she wouldn't sense their presence.

9 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed against her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...Spider Vixen alighted to the ground on the balls of her erotic feet outside of a warehouse located along the waterfront of Fox Angeles.

"This is the place where those drug dealers told me that Doctor Toad makes his drug. I've got the element of surprise on him! I'll arrest him and make him tell me what's King Bear's plans with this drug!" resolved the Big Breasted Wall Crawler as she strolled boldly into the darkened interior of the warehouse...her huge firm breasts and her huge firm ass...swaying sexily within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...confident that she would be victorious over evil as she usually was.

The Top Heavy Spider Heroine was halfway inside of the darkened warehouse...when she suddenly felt her big puffy nipples shoot to attention under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"Eh? My big Spider Nipples are tingling!...What..." gasped Spider Vixen...as the ball of her erotic right foot made contact with the concrete floor of the warehouse and a transparent dome suddenly appeared from underneath her...to trap her inside of it.

The Voluptuous Vulpine had absolutely no time to act...as within seconds of being sealed inside of the transparent dome...clouds of thick orange gas quickly filled its interior...eliminating all air inside of the dome.

"Gas...Filling the dome...have to use my venom blasts to...to...to...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS....MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...GAS...IS MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GAS...IS MAKING MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY SPIDER POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEUTRALISED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY MY BIG WEAKNESS TO SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVERWHELMING ME...NO WAY TO FIGHT IT...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...as she raised her muscular arms above her head...rose on the balls of her erotic feet...gyrating frantically within the thick orange gas that engulfed her within the transparent dome that she could not escape from...having 8 gigantic orgasms in a sequence...and simultaneously lactating powerfully within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

Her head reeling with dizziness from the effects of the potent unknown gas which had effectively tamed her in seconds...rivers of white milk leaking out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples that were threatening to poke through her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit... 8 waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit in the space between her wide open huge thighs...the beaten Big Breasted Wall Crawler...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...dropped to her knees on the cold concrete floor...within the transparent dome she was trapped inside of...with dense fumes of the thick orange gas swirling around her.

"UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure as she collapsed to the cold concrete floor under the transparent dome on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her huge firm breasts framed against the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...white milk leaking out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples through her costume...waterfalls of thick white cum oozing through the fabric of her costume between her wide open huge thighs...forming a thick white lake on the cold concrete floor...her long muscular legs wide open...her erotic feet resting on the concrete floor on their heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes within the confines of her costume...her green eyes closing quickly in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...as she accepted her devastating defeat...feeling strangely aroused...as she succumbed to unconsciousness...not knowing how much peril she was really in.

To be continued

Sun Apr 21, 2024 9:57 pm