Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed May 01, 2024 8:37 am

Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form 
Megalomaniac

Post Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form
Spider-Vixen in Perils of Foxy Form

Fox Angeles
Fox Merica, Planet K-9
9 pm

Jessica Fox was at her desk in her office at the Justice Magazine building busy writing up a story for the next day's edition.

A 40 year old female fox...with dull red hair always tied up in a pony tail... big rimmed glasses on her face...wearing a baggy shirt...tie...skirt and flat shoes...Jessica was a top journalist in the city and editor of the top selling magazine which wrote stories about crime and justice in Fox Angeles and elsewhere on the Planet K-9.

To many people...including her 25 year old friend...Justice Magazine photographer Jeff Fox and her 18 year old nephew Billy Fox...Jessica seemed to be all about work and had zero social life.

Jeff and Billy often told her about her dowdy attire and how she never had any dates or relationships with male foxes or any of the other animal species that lived on K-9.

"If only they knew the truth" thought Jessica with a smile as she got up from behind her desk...walked into the middle of her office...removed her glasses from her face and began top spin on a single spot.

As she spun...a web cocoon formed around her...and there was a flash of lighting. When it faded...Jessica had completed an amazing transformation.

Her shapely body had now become voluptuous and muscular.

Her dowdy clothes and shoes were gone.

They were replaced by a skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit which covered her from her neck down to the sexy toes of her erotic feet. It made her look as if she had yellow gloves on her hands and yellow boots on her erotic feet...with a huge yellow and black triangle in the space between her huge firm breasts...prominent in the middle of her bodysuit...with a streak of yellow...bordered by black...which extended from the middle of her huge breasts...down her toned abdomen...to the space between her huge thighs.

The upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of bushy glossy red hair was covered by a red mask with a yellow and black triangle in the middle. Her green eyes glowed with determination in the slits of her mask. Her glossy red lips extended into a smile as she admired the familiar changes to her body.

"I'm done writing stories about crime as Jessica Fox. Now it's time to go out and fight crime as your Sexy Neighborhood Spider Vixen! resolved the Voluptuous Vulpine.

Her huge firm breasts bobbing sexily under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...Spider Vixen sprinted towards the open window of Jessica Fox's office on the top floor of the Justice Magazine building...flexed her huge thighs and leapt through it.

Extending her muscular arms and long muscular legs...the Spider Vixen used web gliders under her arms to fly over the city as she went on another one of her regular patrols to search for the city's criminal element and bring them to justice.

Under the cover of darkness...a pair of male fox robbers exited a jewelry store with bags filled with loot from the store.

As they prepared to make their escape down an alley...they heard a female voice.

"A little late to be shopping for an engagement ring isn't it boys?"

The robbers looked in the direction of a nearby brick wall. They were aroused and shocked to see Spider Vixen sitting on the wall looking down at them...the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"The Spider Broad!! Whack her!!" snarled one robber. Dropping their bags of stolen jewelry on the ground...the robbers reached for their pistols tucked into the back of their pants.

"Not before I wrap you up!" quipped Spider Vixen as she flexed her slender fingers...shooting spider webs from her wrists which entwined around the robbers' bodies...causing them to drop their guns and fall to the ground next to their bags of stolen loot.

At that moment...the Voluptuous Vulpine felt her big puffy nipples shoot to attention under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"Ohh...My big Spider Nipples are tingling...I've got more crime to deal with" said Spider Vixen...feeling excited knowing she had more danger to face and criminals to bring to justice.

"You boys relax! A patrol car will pass by soon to pick you up! Give my regards to your friends in jail!" said Spider Vixen as she fired a web line from her right wrist.

Her huge firm breasts bunching together under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit, the Sexy She Spider-Fox flexed her muscular arms and long muscular legs and swung away...moving swiftly from one building in downtown Fox Angeles to another.

10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated against her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit, Spider Vixen crawled along the rafters as she stealthily entered an underground garage which was a chop shop for stolen vehicles in the city.

"The Fox Angeles Police have been denying there's a car stealing ring in the city. But now I have proof that there is one. This can only be the work of the King Bear's Crime Syndicate" thought Spider Vixen as her green eyes moved in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled red hair.

King Bear was a 55 year old grizzly bear who had built an expansive criminal empire in Fox Angeles...with many of the smaller gangs working for him. His syndicate's rackets including drugs and arms trafficking, money laundering, gambling and prostitution.

"Car stealing must be the newest addition to King Bear's operations. No one's ever been able to get enough evidence on him to bring him to justice. But that's a challenge that right up the alley of your Sexy Neighborhood Spider Vixen" resolved the Voluptuous Vulpine as she crawled along the rafters...getting a good overview of the operations...as she saw several luxury and sports cars being stripped to pieces by crews of mechanics below her...engines and other car parts being placed into crates for shipment out of the city...while armed thugs...monitored the operations.

As she looked on at the activities below her...while planning how she was going to shut down the operations in this illegal underground garage...the Sexy She Spider-Fox did not pay attention to large fans being turned on in the walls of the garage around her...causing air from the garage floor...several feet below to waft upwards towards her

As they were activated...the Big Breasted Wall Crawler...got a surprise.

"Hey...UUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING IN THE AIR...CHEMICAL FUMES...GETTING TO THEM
...MAKING THEM FEEL...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAARD...FUMES GETTING ME...IN MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...TOO...IT'S GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD
...WET....EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WEAKNESS TO SEX...KICKING IN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING DIZZY...FEELING SLEEPY....CAN'T HOLD ON...GOING TO FALL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in pleasure...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask...as she lost her grips on the rafters and fell to the garage floor below...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing wildly in the air...landing hard on her back on the hood of a Rolls Royce which was being stripped.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Big Breasted Wall Crawler as her muscular arms fell limp on the hood while her long muscular arms were flung limp past her head and her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...as she lay dazed from the impact of the fall.

All work inside of the illegal underground garage stopped as the mechanics and armed thugs gathered around Spider Vixen...as she lay stunned atop the hood of the Rolls Royce that was partially stripped.

They watched with their eyes and mouths wide open...their penises erect under their pants as they watched her huge firm breasts rising and falling rapidly within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...outlines of her hardening big puffy nipples...her hardening and dampening big clitoris becoming visible...the sexy toes of her erotic feet twitching against the fabric of her bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE FUMES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE SO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WASN'T EXPECTING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TURNING ME ON...MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...ARE SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...IS SO...HAA...HAA...
HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO THINK...ABOUT SEX...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO LACTATE...WANT TO ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUH
...MUST RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure as she wiggled sexily atop the partially stripped Rolls Royce before the criminals gathered around her.

"Whoa!! It's the Spider Bimbo!!" said a mechanic. "The boss will give us a big bonus for catching her ass!!" said another mechanic.
"Check out those boobs!! They gotta be the biggest in Fox Angeles!! Take off her clothes and let's see what she got!!" said a third mechanic.

Their words filtered into the Big Breasted Wall Crawler's brain as she grappled with thoughts of sex...and it reminded her of why she was there.

"UUUUH...NOT TODAY...UUUH...CROOKS" moaned Spider Vixen as she managed to get her wide areolas, big nipples and big clitoris to relax enough...so she could generate power inside of her voluptuous and muscular body...then fire a venom blast from her right hand towards a row of acetylene tanks that were standing close by.

"GET OUTTA HERE!! THEY'RE GONNA BLOW!!" yelled a thug as he saw white lightning shoot out of the palm of Spider Vixen's right hand...and hit the tank in the middle of the row.

Seconds later...the tanks exploded in a sequence...causing a fire to spread quickly throughout the underground garage...destroying all of the stolen cars...car parts and equipment there.

Leaping to the balls of her erotic feet...Spider Vixen fired a web line from her left wrist...and climbed out of the underground garage...getting clear of it...minutes before it was consumed in a huge explosion.

24 hours later
Noon

Teenager Billy Fox entered the office of his aunt Jessica Fox...at the Justice Magazine Building in downtown Fox Angeles.

In Jessica's office already was the magazine's top photographer, Jeff Fox, who was also an expert pilot, frequently flying the magazine's jet copter on several breaking stories.

"This issue is sensational Aunt Jessica! Spider Vixen's done it again! More crooks are behind bars because of her!" said Billy.

Jessica...felt stiffness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her baggy attire at the compliment from her 18-year-old nephew ...who idolised Spider Vixen but had no idea that she was the Spider Vixen.

"I'm sure that Spider Vixen would be happy to know she's got fans like you in her corner Billy" replied Jessica with a smile as she adjusted her big rimmed glasses on her face.

Jeff Fox meanwhile looked at various photos of Spider Vixen in the latest copy of the magazine...some of which he had taken...others were taken from closed circuit television cameras in locations where the Big Breasted Wall Crawler had defeated and captured criminals.

He couldn't help but feel aroused looking at the way her voluptuous and muscular body was framed against her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

There just was no bad angle to her awesome body. But Jeff tried to keep his erotic thoughts about the Busty Spider Heroine as he spoke to his boss and her nephew.

"Spider Vixen's more than a top seller for our magazine Jessica. She's a great example for society...being a bastion of justice in Fox Angeles! She's not afraid to risk her life to stop any criminal and protect innocent people. She's unstoppable" said Jeff to Jessica and Billy.

Jessica noticed the outline of Jeff's penis against his pants and it made her feel a little excited.

But she didn't want to let Billy know she was feeling this way.

"I'm sure those are words that Spider Vixen would like to hear. Criminals in Fox Angeles will think twice before they tangle with her" replied Jessica...feeling aroused and confident that she would defeat any new criminal scheme in the city.

2 pm

At his mansion in a posh district of Fox Angeles...billionaire businessman...55 year old Wilson Bear... who was known in the city's criminal underworld as the King Bear...was doing his regular training...were he engaged in hand to hand combat in the gym with some of his thugs.

With a series of roars...he effortlessly swatted 10 of them away with a sequence of powerful slaps and kicks...as they attacked him repeatedly.

Eventually all 10 lay dazed on the floor of the gym...as his 45 year old wife...a Jacqueline Jackal...approached with a towel to clean the sweat off his muscular brown upper body. "That was faster than your normal time darling. You seem angry dear. Tell me what's wrong" said Jacqueline with a crafty smile on her face.

While her husband was known for his great strength and merciless brutality...Jacqueline was renowned for her cunning and was the brains behind the operations of his crime syndicate.

"It's that Fox Bug...Spider Vixen!...She took out my new chop shop last night! ...I lost a lot of money on that! She been zipping all over the city and putting away lots of the crews that work for me! None of my men have been able to stop her! I want that bug squashed!!" snarled King Bear.

"Not to worry darling. You need to relax. I'll find a way to handle the Spider Vixen" promised Jacqueline with an evil twinkle in her eyes as she looked up at King Bear and saw his facial features soften.

"All right.." replied King Bear as he walked out of the gym towards the sauna to relax.

Jacqueline picked up her phone...checked through the numbers and then dialled one.

"Doctor Thaddeus Toad?...This is Jacqueline Jackal!...I'm calling about the product which you said you are working on! I believe it can deal with a certain pest problem. Listen to me carefully..." said Jacqueline as she gave her instructions over the phone to her criminal associate.

One week later
Fox Angeles
10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed by her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...her muscular arms extended on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular legs extended below her wide shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic feet curled with tension and close together...Spider Vixen used the web gliders under her muscular arms to help her fly through the city...as she tracked down the newest criminal operation.

"The police are stumped by this new drug that's on the market and it's spreading fast throughout the city! It doesn't have a name yet but my medical sources as Jessica Fox tell me it's highly addictive to its users...especially foxes. It shouldn't affect me as my spider powers give me immunity against most drugs...with the exception of aphrodisiacs." thought the Top Heavy Spider Heroine as she flew over the skyline of Fox Angeles.

Suddenly...she felt her big nipples shoot to attention under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"Oooh...My big Spider Nipples are tingling...Feels like they've located this new drug and the drug dealers who're selling it. Time to drop in on them and shut down their business!" resolved Spider Vixen as she descended towards a particular neighborhood in the city.

The increasing stiffness in her big puffy nipples directed the Top Heavy Spider Heroine towards an old rundown house. The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated...Spider Vixen made her entry through a skylight on the roof...surprising a group of thugs inside a room with a vast array of chemicals and equipment...telling her that she had discovered an illegal drug manufacturing laboratory.

"It's the Spider Broad! She's on to us! Whack her!" yelled a thug as he and two others pulled out submachine guns and opened fire at her. "You'll have to do better than that!" quipped Spider Vixen...the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and framed against the fabric of her red, yellow and black bodysuit..as she evaded their bullets.

Flexing her slender fingers...the Voluptuous Vulpine fired spider webs from her left and right wrists...which caught eight thugs in large web nets...causing them to collapse to the floor. Continuing her momentum...and exercising her spider strength...Spider Vixen felled another 12 thugs in the lab with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Feeling her big puffy nipples shoot to attention under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...warning her of imminent danger...Spider Vixen turned on the balls of her erotic feet...raised her hands and fired venom blasts...bolts of bioelectric energy from the palms of her hands...stunning two thugs as they aimed their guns to shoot her.

Turning around again...as the stiffening of her big puffy nipples alerted her to more threats...the Big Breasted Wall Crawler flexed her slender fingers...firing webs from her left and right wrists...which snared another six thugs in web nets...causing them to collapse to the floor of the laboratory.

Feeling her big puffy nipples stiffen again under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...Spider Vixen sprinted towards another room in the drug laboratory...her huge firm breasts bobbing sexily. There she found a 70-year old male toad in a white lab coat...hastily packing some items into a shiny silver briefcase as he prepared to flee. The Top Heavy Spider Heroine realised that this felon had to be the one running the drug laboratory.

"Hold it right there toad! You're coming with me!" quipped the Voluptuous Vulpine as she charged towards the old toad. The sudden appearance of Spider Vixen startled Doctor Thaddeus Toad...who was once a renowned scientist in Fox Angeles before he fell on hard times and had to make a living working for King Bear's Crime Syndicate.

"Keep away from me!! Keep away!!" yelled Doctor Toad. In his haste to escape...the crooked scientist picked up a plastic bag filled with a dark orange powder and hurled it at the Top Heavy Spider Heroine as she rushed towards him.

Determined to apprehend the old scientist and question him about the new narcotic being sold on the streets of Fox Angeles and who he was working for...Spider Vixen paid no attention to the plastic bag that was hurtling towards her...allowing it to hit her in right on the big yellow and black triangle located between her huge firm breasts.'

The bag opened on impact...spilling its dark orange powder contents all over the Top Heavy Spider Heroine's huge firm breasts...her toned abdomen and her big clitoris...that were all framed by a long patch of yellow and black that ran from the space between her huge firm breasts...down to the space between her huge firm thighs...in the front of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"You're going to pay my laundry bill for messing up my suit you old toad....when...I...I...I...I...I...." said Spider Vixen...who suddenly found it difficult to complete her usual heroic rhetoric when she was fighting criminals...as she tried to raise her muscular arms to fire spider webs from her wrists to catch Doctor Thaddeus Toad as he ran towards the other end of the room...towards the door to a stairwell that would take him out of the building that he was using as his drug laboratory.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S GOING ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY WIDE SPIDER AREOLAS...MY BIG SPIDER NIPPLES...ARE GETTING....HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...MY BIG SPIDER CLITORIS...IS GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
....WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY HEAD...CLOUDING...WITH THOUGHTS OF SEX...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T HANDLE THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY SPIDER POWERS...SHUTTING DOWN...NEVER BEEN MADE SO DEFENSELESS...SO QUICKLY...I'M GOING...TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Spider Vixen loudly in great unexpected pleasure...as she had six gigantic orgasms and lactated powerfully within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...as she staggered around on the balls of her erotic feet in a sudden sexy frenzy...knocking over several tables with an assortment of liquid chemicals in glass bottles on them...several of the chemicals spilling on to her skintight red, black and yellow bodysuit...before she collapsed to the floor...on her back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the air.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sexy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...sleepy...I...I...can't...can't...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Spider Vixen loudly in great pleasure...as she had another five gigantic orgasms and lactated powerfully inside of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...her muscular arms limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist....her erotic feet resting on the floor on their heels...the sexy toes of her erotic feet struggling to stay curled with tension and close together within the confines of her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..so sleepy...can't...can't...stay...awake...for the first time...I...have to...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Spider Vixen in pleasure...her green eyes slowly closing in the slits of her red, yellow and black mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of fiery red hair...her muscular arms limp past her head...her huge firm breasts heaving slowly up and down within her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...the outlines of her wide hard areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples framed against the fabric of her costume...as well as the outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris between her wide open huge thighs...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her waist...a thick lake of white cum on the floor between them...her erotic feet resting on the floor on their heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes under her skintight red, yellow and black bodysuit...as she succumbed quickly into unconsciousness.

As the Big Breasted Wall Crawler accepted defeat in her superheroine career for the first time...she did not know that she was being recorded by a hidden closed circuit tv camera on a wall in the room that she was in.

Jacqueline Jackal smiled as she looked at the unconscious Spider Vixen...knowing that she had discovered a way to always defeat her.

To be continued.

Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:12 pm