Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:08 pm

Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 3
Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 3

Acme City
Toon World
Noon

Police Officer Bobby Bunny was doing his regular patrol in his police car through the streets of the city.

As he drove his car along his usual route, the young police officer whistled a happy tune as he thought about his secret crush...Acme City's famous superheroine...Wonder Bunny.

Just thinking about her was enough to make his penis stiff and erect under his pants.

He imagined her voluptuous and muscular pink body ina skintight black bodysuit with a huge triangle space in the middle which allowed access to a pair of huge pink breasts.

A blonde powder puff tail protruded from the rear of her bodysuit about her huge firm ass.

Her hands were pink brown with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails.

Her feet were erotic bare and pink with glossy claw like toenails.

A pair of pink ears perked up on her head...while a black mask stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was now framed by a long mane of golden hair.

"You're a wonder...Wonder Bunny..." hummed Bobby to himself as he fantasised about the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's amazing body and about having sex with her.

He had been infatuated with her for a long time and those feelings increased when he was ordered to do guard duty on her when she was brought unconscious to Acme City Hospital after a robbery at Acme City Museum.

"Nobody ever caught the crooks who robbed the museum. They must've knocked out Wonder Bunny and split. She would thank me a lot if I helped her catch them." thought Bobby as he fantasised about Wonder Bunny kissing him on the lips when he brought the robbers to her.

"But all they took were some display eggs. Who would want to steal that?? They're not valuable" thought Bobby as he wondered how he could help the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine...and imagined how she would reward him with a big kiss...or maybe something more.

Just then...Bobby spotted a familiar figure walking down a side street. It was a male skunk whose name was Pierre Poo Poo. The young police officer knew Pierre was the biggest snitch in Acme City.

"If anyone knows who took the eggs...he does" said Bobby as he turned his car down the street that Pierre Poo Poo was walking.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!...WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Snitch Pierre Poo Poo leapt out of his skin as he saw the approaching police car. Stretching his legs...the sneaky skunk ran as fast as he could to escape Police officer Bobby Bunny who was hot on his tail.

He turned a corner thinking he had escaped the police officer...only to run into the right fist of Bobby Bunny...while his squad car rolled up behind him...to cut off any other escape route.

POW!!!

Poo Poo collapsed to the ground stunned...and Bobby Bunny kept him pinned to the ground by pressing his baton to the chest of the snitch.

"Where's the fire Poo Poo?...Anything that stinks in Acme City, you know about it....So start talking....Who stole the eggs from the Museum?" asked Bobby.

"Okay you got me rabbit cop!...It was Mistress Duck that set up the job...Word has it there's something special about them eggs...and she paid big bucks to get someone to steal it and leave Stocky, Pugsy an his gang holding the bag!" said Poo Poo as he spilled the beans.

"So Mistress Duck's go the eggs at her club??" asked Bobby.

"Can't say long ears...but she's got Bunny Boobs there...knocked her out and keeping her knocked up...if you know what I mean..." snickered Poo Poo...with a wink of his left eye.

Steam came out of Bobby's long ears... and he dealt the snitch a punch to the face with his left fist.

"POW!!"

Leaving the unconscious Poo-Poo handcuffed to a lamppost...Bobby got back in his squad car and drove across town towards Mistress Duck's club...the Duck Pond.

"Hang on Wonder Bunny!! Your hero's coming!!" said Bobby.

2 pm

"Hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhh...hh..hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...her green eyes barely open in the slits of her black mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as she breathed into a polka-dot handkerchief that was stuck over her nose and mouth...rolling her head from side to side...like she was in a nightmare she couldn't wake up from...her muscular pink arms extended past her head...her pink hands tied by ropes to the top of a bed...her long muscular pink legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the bed on her smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy, claw like toenails twitching sensuously as she woke up...dizzy, weak and sleepy in a room in the brothel known as the Duck Pond.

Her moans caught the attention of accountant Gilbert Goose and a group of four duck prostitutes who had been ordered by the brothel owner...Mistress Duck to keep the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine helpless...so she could not interfere with her plans.

"Wakey wakey Bunny Big Boobs!" sneered Gilbert as he took another long quilled white feather and used it to brush Wonder Bunny in her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris.

"TICKLE! TICKLE! TICKLE!"

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure into the damp polka-dot handkerchief...covering her nose and mouth...stuck in place by her own super erogenous thick white cum...forcing her to inhale copious amounts of the orange liquid carrot-o-form...a potent anesthetic and aphrodisiac in Toon World that could arouse and knock her out easier than most rabbits...because she was a virgin superheroine.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine...who had never been knocked out and turned on for so long before...could do nothing but keep her long muscular pink legs wide open and allow an ordinary accountant goose like Gilbert...to gleefully brush her in her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris...keeping her too hot...horny...and helpless to orgasm...to regain her super powers...while her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy pink nipples were plugged at their tips...keeping her naked huge firm pink breasts overloaded with bunny milk...keeping her dizzy and sleepy.

"Hhh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh...hh" moaned Wonder Bunny in dreamy pleasure into the damp polka-dot handkerchief...covering her nose and mouth....her eyelids fluttering...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her black mask...slowly closing as the hardness in her wide glossy rosy areolas...hardness and erectness in her big puffy glossy rosy nipples...hardness, wetness and excitement in her big glossy rosy clitoris...for--d her to inhale the carrot-o-form soaked into the handkerchief...lulling her back into another lengthy spell of unconsciousness...which seemed inevitable.

Just then...Police Officer Bobby Bunny kicked open the door to the bedroom and burst inside.

"Hang on Wonder Bunny!! I'll save you!!" cried Bobby as he pulled out his pistol.

"BANG!! BANG!! BANG!! BANG!!BANG!! BANG!!"

The young police officer fired a series of wild shots all over the room...in his attempt to rescue the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine that he was infatuated with.

Gilbert Goose and the four duck prostitutes...squawked and went running around the room...in an effort to escape the bullets. Some of them hit a sprinkler line i the ceiling...causing it to leak...water raining down over the entire room.

Gilbert got on an internal phone.

"HELP!! HELP!!" he yelled. His call sent ten muscular duck thugs running up from the brothel below.

As the water washed over her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body...it caused Wonder Bunny's wide hard glossy rosy areolas...big puffy glossy rosy nipples and big glossy rosy clitoris to relax a little...allowing her to tap into a fraction of her super strength.

Bobby was hastily trying to reload his pistol as the ten duck thugs came charging into the room to attack him.

They were almost upon him...when Wonder Bunny managed to break free of the ropes tying her to the bed...shook the drugged handkerchief off her face...and unleashed a tornado of punches and kicks through the room at Gilbert Goose...the four duck prostitutes...and the ten duck thugs.

"POW!! WHAM!! BAP!! BIFF!! ZOWIE!! SOCK!! BAM!!"

Bobby stood with his eyes wide open...his jaw dropped to the floor...his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he saw Wonder Bunny standing unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...wearing only her black mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

"Wow!! What a woman!!" gasped Bobby...who was very aroused to see the Buxom Bunny Heroine like this.

As she turned to see the young police officer looking at her...the sight of his penis stiff and erect under his pants...the effects of the drugging...physical and erotic tortured meted out to her...proved to be too much for the Top Heavy Toon Heroine to handle.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her black mask...as she fainted and fell towards the floor.

Snapped out of his stupor...Bobby Bunny grabbed her in his arms...picked up the rest of her costume that lay nearby...ran out of the brothel...put her in the back of his police car and drove away as fast as he could.

3 pm

Mistress Duck was livid when she arrived at the brothel to find it flooded out and learn that Wonder Bunny had escaped.

She promptly got on the phone in her limo and called Doctor Mind

"Not to worry. It was only a matter of time before Wonder Bunny found a way to escape. I'll be ready for her when she shows up" replied the sinister scientist.

9 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny softly in pleasure...announcing that she was regaining consciousness.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine heard birds chirping in her ears...stars spinning before her sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...as she slowly rolled her head from side to side...feeling dizzy...weak and very sleepy.

Wonder Bunny remembered being drugged, physically and erotically tortured and repeatedly knocked unconscious by Mistress Duck and her minions at the brothel called the Duck Pond.

She vaguely remembered escaping but had no idea where she was now.

Then the Buxom Bunny Heroine felt someone's fingers lightly brushing her in her thick matted golden pubic bush between her wide open huge pink thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this feels nice
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't stop...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as through her blurry vision...she saw someone gently touching her in between her wide open thighs...as her naked huge firm pink breasts rose up and down slowly...the wide glossy rosy areolas and big puffy glossy rosy nipples...slowly softening as the effects of the carrot-o-form and her own super erogenous cum...wore off.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...B...B...B...Bobby?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...B...B...B...Bunny...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure and relief as she saw the handsome young police officer she was secretly attracted to in her regular identity of mild-mannered reporter Lola O'Hare...sitting next to her as she lay naked on a bed...except for her black mask...
..and he stroked her in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush...while taking care not to touch her in her big glossy rosy clitoris...which like her famous nipples and areolas...was also in the process of relaxing as her super powers slowly returned.

Bobby was aroused but also felt nervous that Wonder Bunny would be mad at him for leaving her naked...except for her mask...after he rescued her from being the captive of Mistress Duck...and finding him playing with her thick matted golden pubic bush.

"Wonder Bunny...You're okay...I'm sorry for..." said Bobby...his cheeks turning red with embarrassment...as he moved the fingers of his right hand away from the space between the wide open huge pink thighs of the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Bobby...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please keep brushing me...in my Wonder Bush...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...it feels good...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My hero can always play with my body...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please continue...and fill me in...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as I regain consciousness" replied Wonder Bunny as she smiled at the young rabbit cop.

"Me??...A hero??" asked Bobby...his heart thumping louder and louder in his chest...his penis becoming stiffer and more erect...as the fingers of his right hand played with the thick matted strands of Wonder Bunny's golden pubic bush...while keeping clear of her big glossy rosy hard wet and excited clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuh...You risked your life to save me...from Mistress Duck. I followed a lead that she was the one who arranged to have the ornamental eggs stolen from the Acme City Museum" said Wonder Bunny.

"Uhh....Yeah...I found that out from Pierre Poo Poo...the biggest snitch in Acme City. He said Mistress Duck had given the eggs to someone else and was paid a big sum of cash for doing it." said Bobby.

"I kind of suspected that Mistress Duck wasn't the real culprit behind the robbery. Uuuh...Did you find out who has the eggs?" asked Wonder Bunny...as she looked lustily at Bobby as he played with her thick matted golden pubic bush.

"Well...Uhh...while you were out...I did some more checking...and that Mistress Duck went to see the city's biggest scientist...Doctor Mind" replied the young rabbit cop...eager to please the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine...apart from playing with her thick matted golden pubic bush...between her wide open huge pink thighs.

His words made Wonder Bunny's green eyes light up in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face... as she remembered a story that she had written for the Daily Hoppit as reporter Lola O'Hare about Doctor Mind...a female lizard who was at one time the most famous scientist in Acme City...until she started doing a series of experiments that were illegal and was banned from practicing science.

Bobby was surprised when the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine suddenly leapt off the bed...sailed over his head and landed on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet on the floor of the bedroom behind him.

As she walked over to a chair...where the young rabbit cop had her skin tight black bodysuit cleaned and draped...Wonder Bunny noticed something for the first time in the bedroom.

She felt warm tingles in her big puffy glossy rosy nipples and big glossy rosy clitoris...as she saw sketched pictures of herself...and framed newspaper stories and pictures of her various superheroine adventures. The Buxom Bunny Heroine felt aroused and moved to see that Bobby had idolized her and was infatuated with her for a very long time.

Wonder Bunny smiled at Bobby as she donned her skintight black bodysuit...so it hugged all the contours of her voluptuous and muscular pink body...with the triangle space in the middle of her suit....allowing anyone to reach through it and grab her huge firm pink breasts.

She noticed that the young rabbit cop seemed embarrassed to see her notice the veritable shrine he had made for her.

Bobby had no idea how turned on Wonder Bunny was by this.

But the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine reminded herself there was still a mission she had to complete.

"Uh...I guess you're going now Wonder Bunny?" asked Bobby.

"Yes...I have to stop whatever Doctor Mind is planning...return the eggs to the Museum and bring her to justice. But I'm going to need your help Bobby. Can I count on you?" asked Wonder Bunny rhetorically.

11 pm

Doctor Mind pretended to be surprised when Wonder Bunny and the long-legged police officer Bobby Bunny burst into the laboratory in her mansion...after taking out her guards. She had the stolen eggs loaded in the middle of large laser cannon which she aimed at the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine and the young rabbit cop as they charged towards her.

"You're too late Wonder Bunny!" sneered Doctor Mind as a pink flash of light was emitted from the laser cannon...bathing Wonder Bunny and Bobby Bunny with it.

"Another one of your failed experiments Doctor Mind! Your weapon had no effect on me! I'm taking you to justice now!" declared Wonder Bunny as she raised her clenched right pink fist to strike the female lizard scientist.

"It wasn't intended for you big breasted bunny buffoon!" sneered Doctor Mind

"SQUEEZE!! GRAB!! HONK!! HONK!! HONK!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...B...B...BOBBY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP SQUEEZING ME
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...PINCHING...ROTATING MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...YOU KNOW I DREAM ABOUT THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IS NOT THE RIGHT TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING ME...HHH...HHH...HOT
...HHHH...HHHH...HOPPY...HHHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HELPLESS..." moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...flailing her muscular arms and long muscular legs wildly in the air...as a hypnotized Bobby Bunny grabbed her huge firm pink breasts from behind...his hands slipping through the triangle gap in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...as grabbed her huge firm pink breasts...pinched and rotated her big puffy rosy nipples into hardness and erectness under her suit...until she lactated freely.

"That's correct Big Breasted Bunny Buffoon! Now to knock you out!!" gloated Doctor Mind as she took out a carrot-shaped gun and fired an orange laser beam directly into the space between Wonder Bunny's huge thighs.

ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING BLASTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH A CARROT-O-FORM LASER BEAM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT....GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...her voluptuous and muscular body went limp in the grips of Bobby Bunny as the young rabbit cop kept squeezing her in her huge firm pink breasts...and she succumbed to unconsciousness in under one second.

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her head reeling in dizziness...the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine found herself in her frequent predicament of waking up naked except for her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.

Wonder Bunny found herself flat on her back atop a metal table...her muscular pink arms extended past her head...her pink hands bound to the table...her long muscular pink legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the table.

Her green eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her black mask and a gasp of surprise escaped from between her parted glossy rosy lips...as she saw Bobby Bunny standing nearby...with a blank look in his eyes...wearing only his underwear...with his penis stiff and erect...threatening to poke through it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...B...Bobby...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hh...Hh...Help...Hh...Hh...Hh...me...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh" moaned Wonder Bunny as she found herself becoming hypnotised by the hardness and stiffness of Bobby's penis...which kept her dizzy and disoriented...unable to think clearly...to make her wide glossy rosy areolas...big puffy glossy nipples...and big glossy rosy clitoris relax...so she could regain her super powers...stop Doctor Mind and save them both.

Doctor Mind entered the laboratory...excited to see that Wonder Bunny was helpless and aroused by the young rabbit cop...and know that her fiendish scheme was certain to succeed.

"Your friend can't save you Wonder Bunny! He's under the influence of a special power which controls the minds of rabbits! You can't resist it and will be under my control too!" gloated Doctor Mind.

"So that's why you stole those eggs...They got something kind of mind altering drug in them...and you use your toy laser to hypnotise rabbits...You won't get away with this Doctor Mind...Somehow...I'll find a way to get free...stop you...and bring you to justice!" cried Wonder Bunny as she glared with angry green eyes in the slits of her black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair at the evil lizard scientist.

Distracted by the villain...the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine did not notice Bobby Bunny walk up to her...pour a familiar orange liquid on to her naked huge firm pink breasts....and then began to rub it all over them...paying special attention to their sexy summits.

HONK!! HONK!! HONK!! HONK!! HONK!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BOBBY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THIS ISN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FOR THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RUBBING CARROT-O-FORM...ALL OVER MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...PINCHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...MAKING ME...HHH
...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...GOT TO...HHH...HHH...STOP...HHH
...HHH...HHH...DOCTOR...HHH...HHH...HHH...MIND...HHHHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly atop the metal table..and Bobby's actions caused her to lactate powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her famous nipples.

"Very good Officer Bunny...Now apply the carrot-o-form to Wonder Bunny's big clitoris!" ordered Doctor Mind.

RUB!! RUB!! RUB!! RUB!!

"NOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO BOBBY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T PUT CARROT-O-FORM
...ON MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...HHH....HHH...HOT...HHH...
HHH...HHH...HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHH...HHH...NEED TO GET...HHH...HHH...MY SUPER POWERS BACK
...DON'T MAKE ME...HHH...WANT TO...HHH...GOING TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as Bobby made her have six gigantic orgasms...which left her feeling dizzy, weak and sleepy.

Doctor Mind turned on her laser and blasted the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine with it's pink light.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING FUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MUSTN'T THINK OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OR I'M FINISHED...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly atop the metal table...unable to break the metal restraints binding her to it.

"Ha! Ha! All hope is lost for you now Wonder Bunny!" declared Doctor Mind as she ordered Bobby Bunny to stand in front of the beaten Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine...and she pulled his underwear down in front of her.

"BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BOBBY'S PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IT'S SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOT TO LOOK AT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S HYPNOTISING ME...MAKING ME...HHH...HHH...
HOT...HHH...HHH...HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESSS...MUST NOT ORGASM...OR...HHH...HHH...I'LL FALL UNDER
...HHH...HHH...DOCTOR MIND'S CONTROL...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask at the young rabbit cop's penis...fantasising about having sex with him in both of her identities.

Doctor Mind aimed Bobby's stiff and erect penis at the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

She rubbed it rapidly...causing him to ejaculate powerfully...spraying a stream of white semen all over Wonder Bunny's naked huge firm breasts.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...unable to stick to her plan...losing her discipline...and having four gigantic orgasms...which broke her resistance to Doctor Mind's laser.

"ZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!"

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as the beam from Doctor Mind's laser gun engulfed her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body in a pale pink aura...and she went limp on the metal table...with a vacant stare in her green eyes in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

Doctor Mind was ecstatic that the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine was finally under her control.

"Arise Big Breasted Bunny Slave!" ordered Doctor Mind as she activated a lever on a control panel to remove Wonder Bunny's restraints.

"Yes...Master...I must...obey..." replied Wonder Bunny as she got off the table...stood next to the hypnotised Bobby Bunny and assumed her heroic pose.

Her pink hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet flat on the floor...her long muscular pink legs spread slightly apart...her naked huge firm pink breasts pushed forward.

"You are under my control Big Breasted Bunny Slave and you will help me enslave all of the rabbits in Acme City and Toon World to do my bidding!" declared Doctor Mind.

"Yes...Master... I must...obey" agreed Wonder Bunny with a sleepy glaze in her green eyes in the slits of her black mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

It seemed all was lost for Wonder Bunny and the rabbits of Toon World.

SPARKLE!! SPARKLE!!

Just at that moment...the Rabbit Goddess who gave Lola O'Hare the power to become Wonder Bunny appeared in the mind of the beaten Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

"You got to resist the hypnotic powers of the eggs Lola! You're the last hope of all the rabbits in Toon World and your boyfriend Bobby Bunny" said the Rabbit Goddess before disappearing in an aura of sparkles.

"What??!! Impossible!!!" yelled Doctor Mind in disbelief as she saw a glossy rosy aura suddenly engulf the naked voluptuous and muscular pink body of the hypnotized Wonder Bunny.

The evil lizard scientist was even more shocked when the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine charged out of the aura...free of her hypnosis...clad in her skin tight black bodysuit again...her super powers fully restored...and came at her like a tornado of justice.

POW!! WHAM!! BAM!! BIFF!! SOCK!! BOOM!! CRASH!! ZOWIE!!

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Doctor Mind in pain...as she collapsed unconscious to the floor of her laboratory...after Wonder Bunny dealt her a sequence of punches and kicks to her enlarged reptilian head...and the moved at super speed throughout the laboratory...smashing the laser gun and all of the evil scientist's equipment.

As Wonder Bunny took the eggs out of the smashed laser and into a lead box to return to the Acme City Museum...Police Officer Bobby Bunny snapped out of his hypnotic trance.

Bobby was shocked to find himself standing naked in front of the Buxom Bunny Heroine.

"Gosh! I'm so embarrassed!" said the young rabbit cop...as he placed his hands over his penis...which was still hard and erect...trying to cover it.

"Don't be Bobby. I've already seen it and I know it's a weapon that can always disarm me. You'll have lots more times to show it to me...as your superheroine girlfriend. But for now...put your clothes back on...so you can take credit with me for thwarting a dangerous scheme by Doctor Mind against the innocent rabbits of Acme City and Toon World" replied Wonder Bunny with a smile on her beauteous face.

end.

Thu Apr 11, 2024 9:08 pm