Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:26 pm

Dragon Woman and Angel Woman-Heroines of different realities 
Megalomaniac

Post Dragon Woman and Angel Woman-Heroines of different realities
Dragon Woman and Angel Woman - Heroines of different realities

Elvisguard

Demon Generals' headquarters

The evil wizard...Sarmen the Old looked in an orb at an image of a woman with demonic faces, but it was not from this world, but from another in which he watched carefully what that figure was planning.

Sarmen was disturbed that the plans of the Demon Generals to conquer all the realms of Elvisguard were constantly thwarted by its champion superheroine Dragon Woman.

"You shall be a servant to our cause! You will travel between dimensions and help me to end Dragon Woman forever!! gloated Sarmen as he cast a spell to make a magic circle in the air.

Meanwhile in Las Vegas

Police detective Danica Moore was in action in her sexy super powered alter-ego of Angel Woman...granted super powers by the Archangel Gabriel to fight against demons that were trying to invade the mortal realm of earth.

She flew over the city...her enhanced voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body barely clad in a white v-slit leotard with a gold winged bustier that barely contained her pair of large firm gleaming white breasts...white gloves on the lower part of her slender muscular gleaming white arms...white boots up to her knees on her long muscular gleaming white legs...a shiny steel helmet on her head...covering most of her beauteous face...except for the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips...a long mane of golden hair flowing out of the back of the helmet...large gleaming white wings on her back.

Before getting her super powers and embarking on a neverending crusade...Danica had no idea that things like angels and demons were real.

No one knew that she was Angel Woman...including her partner...

Detective Kyle Clinton.

Kyle...who was also her best friend...was totally infatuated with the Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine.

"Oooh...Just thinking about Kyle's enough to make me excited...Uuh...I can feel my wide Angel Areolas...my big Angel Nipples...

...starting to feel...haa...haa...haaaard...Uuuh...getting wet...excited...in my big Angel Clitoris...Mustn't let my mind get corrupted by sin...especially the sin of sex....that's my permanent and biggest weakness" thought the Top Heavy Heroine of Heaven as she flew over Las Vegas...or Sin City as it was called by some people.

Since gaining her new super powers from Gabriel...Danica got to learn that Las Vegas....was more than what it seemed. The city actually stood over a portal to the underworld...from which demons tried to enter the mortal realm and conquer it.

"Kyle thinks as Danica Moore I'm crazy because of the supernatural stuff I tell him about. He's also kind of hot when he's mad at me.

Uuh...I shouldn't be thinking about that. I need to stay focused to keep Kyle and other people in Las Vegas safe as Angel Woman" resolved Danica...knowing the number of supernatural cases that Kyle was investigating in the city...gave her more opportunities to be close to him as Angel Woman...knowing that their relationship was changing from partners...to friends...to something more.

The Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine put those thoughts to the back of her mind as she closed in on the building which housed the Eve Corporation...which she and Kyle had discovered was being used as a base for demons to attack unsuspecting humans in the city.

Kyle smiled as he watched Angel Woman alight to the ground next to him. He felt his penis stiffen under his pants as he admired her voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body...barely contained by her flimsy attire.

"Right on time as usual Angel Woman" said Kyle. "You know I always am for my man...Uuh...I mean friend" replied Angel Woman...blushing slightly at that remark. "We can...Uh...talk about that more...after we deal with these demons" suggested Kyle.

"Yes...I'd like that" replied Angel Woman with a smile as they entered the darkened building side by side.

From a room full of cameras, General Lilith saw everything, with a smile, already knowing that the heroine was going to launch an attack on their headquarters.

She was ready for Angel Woman and Kyle Clinton.

Entering the building...Angel Woman and Kyle dispatched the security guards who were actually demons.

He used a pistol loaded with bullets soaked in Holy Water...which easily killed the guards who were demons.

Flapping her huge white wings...and moving her muscular gleaming white arms in front of her...Angel Woman unleashed her Heaven's Charm...sending waves of brilliant auras of white light towards the demon security guards that opposed her...turning them into piles of ashes.

Angel Woman and Kyle entered another room. As Kyle reloaded his special pistol...the Top Heavenly Heroine used her Heaven's Charm on them. Her blue eyes widened in surprise in the slits of her shiny silver helmet mask as she saw her divine weapon have no effect on the men and women who were in the room.

"These aren't demons Kyle! They're ordinary people under some kind of hypnosis. We need to defeat them without killing them!" said Angel Woman as she alighted to the ground. "I hear you Angel Woman! Let's do this!" replied Kyle as he holstered his pistol and they charged towards the men and women before them.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming white body accentuated...Angel Woman despatched several of the men and women with a sequence of karate punches and kicks...using the police training of her regular identity...Danica Moore. Kyle held his own sending several more men and women sprawling on the floor with a sequence of punches.

As they were not dark beings, Angel Woman new her heavenly powers would be ineffective against normal people.

Under a hypnotic trance...the men and women continued to attack Angel Woman and Kyle...who courageously held their own against them.

But it was only a matter of time before the overwhelming number of these hypnotized men and women would turn the tide of the battle against them.

"UHHH" groaned Kyle as he was hit behind the head by one man with a blackjack and six other men punched him as they wrestled him to the floor.

"Kyle!! No!! I'll save you!!" cried Angel Woman as she moved to help her secret boyfriend.

But her lack of concentration was a mistake...as two women attacked from behind.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE ANGEL BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

THEY'RE THE SOURCE OF MY HEAVENLY POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...BUT...GOT TO...SAVE KYLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the two women squeezed each of her huge firm gleaming white breasts until they slipped out of her gold winged bustier.

They were joined by 10 men and four other women who grabbed at her voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body...pulling off her thin tight white v-slit leotard, her white gloves and her white boots as they groped her all about her body...paying special attention to her well known super erogenous body parts.

She was left only wearing her shiny silver winged helmet on her head.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE ANGEL BREASTS...BEING EXPOSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZED...MY BIG ANGEL NIPPLES...MY WIDE ANGEL AREOLAS BEING RUBBED...SQUEEZED...ROTATED...GETTING...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG ANGEL CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PROBED

...FINGERED...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA..HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KYLE...HHH...HHH...HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...I'M GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of the hypnotised men and women...while her secret boyfriend...Detective Kyle Clinton was dragged away unconscious by two men.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE ANGEL BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T PROTECT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TOO MANY HANDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING THEM...PINCHING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATING...MY BIG ANGEL NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...MAKING MY WIDE ANGEL AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUH

BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ANGEL CLITORIS...IT'S GETTING...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAA....HAAA

...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SINFUL THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OR I'LL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...writhing helplessly on the floor...wiggling frantically...as she was pinned down and molested by 10 men and 8 women.

At that moment...the demon general Lilith appeared in her human form of a shapely brunette...as Angel Woman was pinned to the floor...by the 10 men...with her muscular gleaming white arms and long muscular gleaming white legs fully outstretched...exposing her naked huge firm gleaming white breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris.

"My plan has worked!! You have been captured Angel Woman!! Now I shall make you helpless!!" gloated Lilith as she took a dropper containing a black liquid and applied drops of the liquid to each of the Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...DON'T

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUT THAT ON MY...BIG ANGEL NIPPLES...IT'S MAKING THEM...HAAAA

...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly in the grips of the 10 men pinning her to the floor...as she felt the black liquid soak into the super erogenous and virgin shiny pink flesh of her wide hard areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...making her head spin with growing dizziness and fatigue....as she lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her nipples into the air.

"Your heavenly weapons are useless against my servants because they are normal humans who I hypnotised with my dark powers to do my bidding. Now I'll used my special aphrodisiac on your wettest body part" gloated Lilith as she took the same dropped and let drops of liquid black aphrodisiac on to Angel Woman's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick golden pubic bush between her wide open huge gleaming white thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MY BIG ANGEL CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

FORBIDDEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SINFUL THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...OVERWHELMING ME...HHH...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...NEED...HHH...HHH...HELP...GOING TO...HHH...HAVE TO...HHH...GOT TO

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered a gigantic orgasm...a thick waterfall of white cum being discharged violently from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

The Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine rolled her head slowly from side to side...her blue eyes barely open in the middle of her shiny silver winged helmet...unable to deny that she was completely weakened and defenceless before Lilith.

"Tell me now to knock you unconscious for a long time!"

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I won't tell you that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Angel Woman in pleasure.

Lilith dipped her fingers in the lake of the helpless heroine's thick white cum between her wide open huge gleaming white thighs...then rubbed it all over her wide hard shiny pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples which were saturated with the black liquid aphrodisiac.

"The aphrodisiac mixed with your cum is a truth serum! You will now tell me how to knock you unconscious for a long time!" commanded Lilith.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me orgasm....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...one more time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...then make me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...smell my Angel Cum...and aphrodisiac...I will be knocked out...for six hours..." moaned Angel Woman in pleasure as she told Lilith how to defeat her.

Lilith then rubbed more of the heroine's cum into her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm.

Lilith took a thick white cloth...held it under the thick waterfall of white cum flowing out of Angel Woman's big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt...then placed the cloth over her nose and mouth.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh' moaned Angel Woman in pleasure...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...then slowly closing...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body going limp on the floor as she succumbed to unconsciousness immediately.

6 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

She realized that she was naked, only wearing her shiny silver winged helmet, tied to a table with her long muscular gleaming white legs wide open, with her big puffy shiny pink nipples hard from the torture she had suffered.

When she looked up, Angel Woman she saw Kyle Clinton in his underwear passed out in a chair.

She noticed his penis was hard and erect and framed against his underwear.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Kyle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Angel Woman in pleasure...unable to look away...and feeling increasingly excited as she stared at the outline of Kyle's penis against the fabric of his underwear.

Lilith, now in her demon form, smiled, noticing the heroine's reactions to this man.

She knew her plan would succeed.

Lilith clapped her hands and Kyle stood up with a blank stare in his eyes.

She walked over to the hypnotized police detective and whispered a command into his left ear.

Angel Woman was surprised when Kyle took off his underwear...exposing his long, stiff and erect penis to her.

To her arousal and horror... the Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine saw...his penis was also coated in the same black liquid aphrodisiac which tamed her...as he approached her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KYLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman in pleasure as she wiggled frantically and in futility atop the table she was tied to...knowing her secret boyfriend was under the control of the demon general and there was nothing she could do to stop him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as Kyle stuck his penis inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

She experienced an unimaginable excitement, with her lover's penis covered with demonic aphrodisiac invading her cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure...finding it impossible to resist her deep erotic desires to have sex with Kyle...wanting to be dominated by him...and giving in to the lust of the moment.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as Kyle brought her to three gigantic orgasms...making her weaker...sexier...and sleepier with each passing second...pushing her closer towards a catastrophic defeat.

Lilith laughed at this sight...believing Angel Woman's defeat to be inevitable.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as Kyle continued to put his penis in and out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt...each time going deeper...her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris becoming more lubricated with the heroine's thick super erogenous white cum mixed with the black demonic aphrodisiac liquid.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure as Kyle continued to pump his penis into her cunt...while simultaneously suck on her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...as she freely lactated...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tip of her nipples...corrupting her mind with the sin of sex.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pleasure...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body arching on the table....as she had 10 more gigantic orgasms...which weakened her further....physically...mentally...erotically...and spiritually.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Lilith confident that the demise of Angel Woman was certain

Her mind warped by sex and the potent effects of the black liquid aphrodisiac...Angel Woman could only thought about sex with her secret lover Kyle Clinton...being dominated by lust for him which robbed her of her heavenly powers.

At that moment...Gabriel the Archangel appeared in a vision to her.

"You must not give up Danica Moore! Your love is in danger!" said Gabriel.

His words snapped Angel Woman out of her erotic stupor and her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming white body was surrounded by a golden aura which made Kyle pass out.

Lilith was shocked to see Angel Woman back in her full attire...with her super powers fully restored.

She was so surprised that she allowed the Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine to access her Heaven's Charm.

Lilith did not expect Angel Woman to recover so quickly and knew she was about to be defeated.

Just at that moment...out of nowhere a magical circle appeared between the two women and they were transported to another place.

Elvisguard

In the castle of the demon generals...the wizard Sarmen the Old laughed in glee...knowing the spell he had invoked had transported Angel Woman and Lilith from Las Vegas, Nevada, USA...across time and space to Elvisguard.

At their house...located outside of New Dawn Village...Rosa Finduais and her husband Timot Normandi...a knight and captain in the Nihindrian Army...noticed a great light coming from the middle of the forest.

Timot looked at his wife and noticed the outlines of her nipples hardening against the fabric of her dress.

"Timot! My big Dragon Nipples are tingling! That light has some evil magic involved!" said Rosa to her husband.

"I need to suit up and investigate it! Join me as soon as you can!" replied Timot as he raced to the barn where his armour, weapons and horse were.

Meanwhile...Rosa stepped outside behind their house...and focused her mind on a red amulet she wore around her neck.

"Time for me to become Dragon Woman again! It's good that Timot knows my secret identity and we can truly share our adventures with each other without any secrets" thought Rosa with a smile as a fiery aura surrounded her body.

She grew in height from 6 to 9 ft tall.

Her blonde hair became longer and tousled with red highlights in them...as her creamy shapely body became creamy voluptuous and muscular. The upper part of her beauteous face...was framed by red dragon scales...creating a mask...her blue eyes becoming yellow and similar to those of a dragon

Her now huge firm creamy breasts were barely contained in a strapless red dragon scaled armored bra...the space between her huge creamy thighs...were barely garbed by a tiny tight...red dragon scaled armored panty. Her new bra and panty felt like a second skin.

She wore red dragon scale bracelets on her wrists.

Her creamy hands felt strong...with slender fingers with glossy red fingernails. Her erotic bare creamy feet had sexy toes with glossy red toenails. Rosa saw the crest of a dragon in the space between the cups of her strapless red dragon scale armored bra...as she completed her transformation into Dragon Woman.

Flexing her huge firm creamy thighs...the Big Breasted Basilisk leapt into the sky and flew away with the speed of 10 dragons to join her husband to investigate the strange light in the middle of the forest.

Lilith and Angel Woman were confused by what was happening.

"What happened?? Where are we?" gasped Angel Woman in shock as she no longer focused on Lilith...but several monsters and a man wearing robes with long white hair, a moustache and beard.

He pointed his scepter at her...firing a black energy beam...which hit her directly in her huge firm gleaming white breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman in pain and pleasure...falling to the ground...where she was grabbed by a group of orcs. The Top Heavy Heavenly Heroine was shocked that these monsters...who she had never seen before were so strong and fast...ripping off her thin tight white v-slit leotard...white gloves and white boots...leaving her only wearing her shiny silver winged helmet...as they pinned her to the ground and squeezed her in her naked huge firm gleaming white breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...feeling herself becoming dizzy...weak and sleepy...faster than she ever experienced in her superheroine career.

Some of the orcs also grabbed Lilith and began groping her in her big breasts...which though smaller than Angel Woman's...were still very sensuous.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lilith in pain and pleasure.

"Hold them!" Sarmen ordered the orcs.

He cast a spell on Angel Woman and Lilith that made them speak the language of Elvisguard.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE AM I??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT ARE THESE THINGS??...UUUUUUUUUUH

..WHO ARE YOU??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...feeling dizzy...weak...and sleepy as she spotted Sarmen...as the old wizard approached Lilith and kissed the she demon on her lips...casting another spell on her.

"You are my guest here in Elvisguard! I am Sarmen the Old! I have watched you from across time and space! I shall help you defeat this big breasted female! But I need a demon of your beauty and power to defeat my main enemy....the superheroine known as Dragon Woman!" said Sarmen.

Lilith looked at Sarmen with wonder in her eyes.

"Yes. I will help you" she replied and Sarmen ordered the orcs to release her.

"Put an end to this big breasted female!! She is your sex toy!!" Sarmen ordered the orcs

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TRAPPED IN ANOTHER DIMENSION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEED HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...wiggling helplessly in the grips of the orcs...as Sarmen opened a portal of darkness which allowed him and Lilith to exit the scene and leave Angel Woman to her fate.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman in pain and pleasure...feeling dizzy...weak...and sleepy as the orcs held her...squeezed her naked huge firm gleaming white breasts...bit and sucked on her big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped shiny pink nipples...making her lactate powerfully.

She could do nothing but stare in shock and sleepy helplessness as one of the orcs removed his pants and displayed a monstruous penis to her.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Angel Woman in panic and pleasure as this orc approached her while the others held her muscular gleaming white arms and long muscular gleaming white legs.

Just then...the orcs were consumed by a huge fireball and turned to ashes.

Through her blurry vision...Angel Woman saw a woman as beautiful as her approaching her

"UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Angel Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm...and collapsed towards the ground...a gleaming white aura surrounding her as she turned back into Danica Moore.

She passed out as she fell into the muscular creamy arms of Dragon Woman.

" I don't believe it! This woman has powers! I must take her to a safe place to rest and learn more about her" said Dragon Woman as she carried the unconscious Danica Moore away.

To be continued.

Wed Apr 10, 2024 1:30 pm