Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:34 pm

Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 4
Lady Britannia and Tigress of India- Deadly Envy 4

4 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as they announced they were regaining consciousness.

Both busty superheroines felt unprecedented levels of dizziness and fatigue they never experienced before in their superheroine careers.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my great Tigress Breasts...feel funny...my wide Tigress Areolas...my big Tigress Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....taking longer to relax...than normal
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can feel my strength...stamina...speed...of 40 Bengal tigresses slowly returning...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Tigress in pleasure as she raised herself up into a sitting position on the ground inside of the warehouse.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....My huge British Breasts feel sluggish...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big British Nipples...My wide British Areolas...still feel...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've never been knocked out....so fast...and so easily...What did those Thugees use on me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as she tried to clear her head from the effects of the strange green smoke which made her suddenly think about sex...making her lactate and orgasm uncontrollably...and finally pass out.

As the two busty superheroines slowly got to their feet...and their senses returned...they were shocked to see they were alone in the warehouse.

"Gavin!! He's gone!! The Thugees kidnapped him!!" cried Tigress in fear and anger.

"He must have been their target all along" said Lady Britannia as she looked at the empty warehouse around them.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine and the Busty British Superwoman looked at each other.

"I'm sorry for attacking you Lady Britannia. I allowed my feelings for Gavin...Uuh...Major Stewart to cloud my judgement..." said Tigress as she extended her right shiny brown hand/

The Busty British Superwoman felt the sincerity of the Big Breasted Superwoman of India.

She realised the love Tigress had for Gavin Stewart was the same as the one which she had for French resistance leader Pierre Petite.

"No apologies are necessary Tigress. I should have been more upfront with you about my mission here to India. We're on the same side" replied Lady Britannia as she accepted Tigress' hand in her right gloved hand.

"We need to work together to rescue Gavin. Whatever the Thugees used on us is something I've never experienced before. My big Tigress Nipples....my wide Tigress Areolas...became hard...and my big Tigress Clitoris became wet and excited faster than ever...I couldn't help stop thinking about Gavin and having sex with him...Thoughts of sex make me weak and easy to knock unconscious for hours"
said Tigress.

"My super powers are connected to the crown of Boudicca...but I lose them if I'm aroused in my huge British Breasts and in my big British Clitoris. I came to India to help Corporal Havenloft with her mission to find out what the Nazis were doing here. It seems they're after a weapon the Skull Society has that can tame big breasted superheroines like us" replied Lady Britannia.

Just at that moment...Tigress noticed an object lying on the ground. She walked over to where it was. Her great firm shiny brown breasts threatened to slip out of her flimsy tiger pelt bra as she squatted on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...and picked it up.

"What is it Tigress?" asked Lady Britannia as she walked over to her new ally.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine showed her what she had found. It was a brown leather bag bearing the insignia of two crossed shovels.

"This is the symbol of the Gold Diggers Mining Company in Bombay...It has mines in the hills outside of the city where it used to mine gold. It was shut down after I learnt that it was being run by the Skull Society. The company has a warehouse in Bombay where they bring the gold they mine. This bag is from that warehouse. This must be where the Thugees have taken Gavin" said Tigress.

"This could be a trap for us knowing we would follow them" said Lady Britannia.

"We have no choice but to fall into it. This may be the only way we can save Gavin" replied Tigress.

"Then let's go" replied Lady Britannia and the two busty superheroines sprinted out of the British army warehouse that they were in.

5 pm

Tigress of India and Lady Britannia made their way through the deserted interior of an old warehouse in Bombay that belonged to the defunct Gold Diggers Mining Company.

"Gavin must be in here somewhere. We have to save him" said Tigress...her great firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy tight tiger pelt bra as they walked amongst the stacks of crates and piles of mining equipment inside of the old warehouse.

"Yes...But we need to be careful too. My huge British Breasts and my big British Clitoris are my main weaknesses. The Nazis have done different things to them to arouse me and knock me unconscious so they can capture and torture me. But what happened back inside of that army warehouse was something I never experienced before. It's something that can easily defeat me" said Lady Britannia.

"Our powers are both balanced by our permanent weaknesses to sex. The Mahar relies on magic spells...drugs and aphrodisiacs which he and his followers have often used on my great Tigress Breasts and my big Tigress Clitoris to arouse me...make me weak and sleepy and then knock me unconscious to capture me. But I've never allowed myself to think about sex and allowed myself to be defeated so easily...as what happened to us in the British army warehouse. The Mahar has a power that can defeat us and all other big breasted superheroines who have our weakness to sex" replied Tigress.

Just then the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine felt her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her flimsy tight tiger pelt bra...their outlines becoming distinct against the fabric of her bra. "Tigress? What's wrong?" asked Lady Britannia as she noticed this and the expression on the beauteous face of her ally. The Busty British Superwoman also got the sense that something was amiss as they stood in the middle of the old warehouse.

"My big Tigress Nipples are feeling hard...warning me of danger...We're not alone!" said the Tigress of India.

The two busty superheroines tensed the muscles of their voluptuous bodies...as a group of 50 Thugees...clad in their trademark crimson hoods and robes...came charging out of the shadows towards them...armed with swords and kukri knives. Tigress and Lady Britannia...the muscles of their voluptuous bodies made light work of their opponents...despatching them in all directions with sequences of punches and kicks.

But before the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine and the Busty British Superwoman could go any further into the warehouse...two Nazi soldiers came out of the shadows...pushing a steel mining cart...which to their surprise was filled to the top with piles of a strange crystal that neither of them had ever seen...which emitted a sickly green glow.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...ARE BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG TIGRESS CLITORIS...IS BECOMING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO THINK ABOUT SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DON'T...UNDERSTAND
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Tigress of India loudly in pleasure as she rose on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...gyrating her wide curvy waist...raising her muscular shiny brown arms in the air above her head.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOSE CRYSTALS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOMETHING ABOUT THEM...IS MAKING MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...HAVE TO THINK...ABOUT MEN...RUBBING....SQUEEZING THEM...HAVE TO THINK...ABOUT MEN...FINGERING ME...IN MY BIG BRITISH CLITORIS...MAKING IT
...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THERE'S NOTHING WE CAN DO TO FIGHT THIS TIGRESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OUR OWN WEAKNESSES TO SEX ARE BEING TURNED AGAINST US...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she swayed sleepily from side to side...feeling growing hardness and erectness in her wide glossy pink areolas...growing hardness...wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink clitoris under her skintight Union Jack uniform.

The two busty superheroines were not aware that the glowing green crystals in the mining cart were having no effect on the two Nazi soldiers who were pushing the mining cart. Both of them men.

The leader of the Skull Society...the Mahar...his identity concealed behind a gold skull mask that covered his face...holding his gleaming white Skull Staff in his right hand...emerged from the shadows...pleased and aroused to witness the utter helplessness of the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia.

"Yes! You big breasted fools have fallen into my trap as I predicted you would! In your concern for the British major...You did not realise that he was bait to lure you into a trap. We now have a weapon that will tame big breasted heroines like you wherever they are in the world! Witness the power of feminite!!" declared the Mahar as four Thugees attacked Lady Britannia and four Thugees attacked the Tigress

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Tigress and Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as they had their huge firm breasts exposed...the Thugees and Nazis rubbing glowing green feminite crystals...all over their breasts...making their wide areolas and big puffy nipples...hard, erect and bullet-shaped...causing them to powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of their big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...making them think they were having sex with their secret loves...Gavin Stewart and Pierre Petite...becoming dizzier...weaker...and sleepier...in the hands of the Thugees and the Nazis.

The Mahar was delighted and aroused as he saw his Thugees' strip Tigress of her tiny tight tiger pelt panties...exposing her thick glossy black pubic bush...while the Nazis further opened up Lady Britannia's skintight Union Jack uniform...exposing more than just her huge firm creamy breasts...but also exposing her thick flame red pubic bush.

He looked on as glowing green feminite crystals were vigorously rubbed over Tigress' big hard wet and excited glossy dark brown clitoris and Lady Britannia's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tigress and Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as they each had four gigantic orgasms...four waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from their big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunts...before collapsing to the ground before the Mahar...their muscular arms flung limp past their heads...their long muscular legs spread wide open below their wide shapely waists...and succumbing to unconscious in seconds.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Mahar...the unconscious Tigress and Lady Britannia having absolutely no idea what was in store for them.

9 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The Busty British Superwoman discovered she was naked except for her Union Jack mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of flame red hair...and the gold crown of Boudicca on her head.

She was lying on top of a stone altar...her muscular creamy arms stretched past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her creamy hands chained at the wrists to the top of the altar...her erotic bare creamy feet chained by her shapely ankles to the bottom of the stone altar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned Lady Britannia...feeling dizzy...weak and sleepy...as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the chains that bound her to the stone altar.

"Don't worry Lady Britannia...I'm here" she heard a familiar male voice say.

The Busty British Superwoman's blue eyes blinked in disbelief as she saw her boyfriend...French resistance leader Pierre Petite looking down at her.

The sight of the handsome Frenchman made Lady Britannia's big puffy glossy pink nipples harden while her big glossy pink clitoris became wet and excited.

"Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuh...What are you...Uuuuuuuuh...doing here...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuh...How...did ...you..." moaned the Big Breasted British Superheroines...confused and aroused at the sight of her boyfriend looking down at her.

"I am here to save you..." said Pierre.

Lady Britannia was taken by surprise when Pierre grabbed her by her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PIERRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GROPING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I LIKE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUH
BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS ISN'T THE TIME FOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE PINCHING...UUUUUUUUUH
ROTATING...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...MAKING MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAARD...YOU KNOW
...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS MAKES ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS CAN'T BE REAL....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A DREAM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...A NIGHTMARE...I CAN'T WAKE UP FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PIERRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she was molested in her famous breasts...nipples...and areolas by the man she loved.

"Don't deny your desires for me Lady Britannia...I am here...to help you" gloated Pierre as he lowered his left hand between the Busty British Superwoman's wide open huge creamy thighs...and started rubbing her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick flame red pubic bush.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PIERRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
RUBBING...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG BRITISH CLITORIS...MAKING ME
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHH...NOT REAL...HHHHHHHH...BUT...MUST HAVE...IT...GOING TO
...HHHH...WANT TO...HHHH...HAVE TO...HHHH...GOING TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Britannia as she had four gigantic orgasms...four waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

Her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her Union Jack mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of flame red hair...a sleepy glaze coating her blue eyes...Lady Britannia saw the image of her boyfriend Pierre Petite vanish and be replaced by that of the Mahar...leader of the Skull Society...his eyes glaring at her through the slits of the gold skull mask which concealed his face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What have you done....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to Pierre... I've got to...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure...writhing frantically atop the stone altar...her heroic speech interrupted as the Mahar clamped a thick cotton cloth soaked in her own thick white super erogenous cum...over her nose and mouth.

"You are no match for my spells big breasted British female!! The Tigress falls for them all the time!! You will now orgasm again and go to sleep!! You will soon learn the reason why you are here!!" sneered the Mahar as he kept the cum-soaked cotton cloth clamped firmly over Lady Britannia's nose and mouth with his right hand...while he rubbed her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris rapidly with his left middle and index fingers.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHH
HH...HH...HH...HH...HH...HH...HHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
moaned Lady Britannia with pleasure into the cum-soaked cloth on her face as she had four gigantic orgasms...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the stone altar...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...erotic dreams of Pierre Petit in her mind as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Feeling lingering hardness and erectness in her wide glossy dark brown areolas and her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples...lingering hardness, wetness and excitement...Tigress woke up to find herself naked except for her tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...lying on her back on a bed...her muscular shiny brown arms extended past her head...her shiny brown hands bound to the top of the bed by chains wrapped around her wrists...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny brown feet chained to the bottom of the bed by chains wrapped tightly around her shapely ankles.

The Big Breasted Superwoman of India was taken by surprise when she saw her secret boyfriend...Major Gavin Stewart standing before her in a hypnotic trance...wearing only a pair of khaki briefs...the outline of his stiff and erect penis distinct against its fabric...his eyes vacant as he stood directly in front of her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gavin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big Tigress Nipples...My wide Tigress Areolas...are...so...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...My big Tigress Clitoris... is so...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard
...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't think clearly...when you stand there...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with your penis...so stiff
...and...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...keeping me...dizzy...weak...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...need you to free me...Uuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tigress in pleasure...as she found it impossible not to think about having sex with the handsome British officer who stood before her...who she was secretly in love with...as she lay before him semi-conscious and trapped in a powerful erotic stupor which she had never experienced before in her adventures as a superheroine.

"You can't deny your feelings for Major Stewart...The SS has extensive files on your adventures with him against our operatives in India...
He's under our complete control now and will help us to tame you. Major take off your underwear and display your weapon to the Tigress" ordered Reich's Pride.

"Yes...I must...obey" replied Gavin as he took off his briefs...and displayed his long stiff tanned penis to the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAVIN'S PENIS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOT TO LOOK AT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WANT TO LICK IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUCK IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT IT...INSIDE OF ME...I'M GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHH...NAZIS...HHH...USING YOU...HHH...AGAINST ME...HHH...GAVIN...HHH...HHH...HELP ME...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Tigress loudly in pleasure...her light brown eyes fixated on the long stiff and erect tanned penis of her secret boyfriend...keeping her trapped in an erotic stupor created by her exposure to feminite.

"Do as your big breasted girlfriend asks Major...Help her" gloated Reich's Pride.

"Yes...must obey..." replied Gavin as he started to rub his stiff and erect penis in front of the tired Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

"UUUUH...GAVIN...UUUUH... WHAT ARE YOU...UUUUH...BEING DISTRACTED...UUUH...HAVE TO LOOK...UUH...AT YOUR...PENIS...IT'S
...UUUH...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAARD...YOU'RE MAKING IT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAARDER...AND...HAA...HAA...HAAAAARDER...UUUH
BEING HYPNOTIZED...IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH" moaned Tigress loudly in pleasure as she watched Gavin rub his stiff and erect penis faster and faster...until he had a massive ejaculation.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Tigress of India loudly in pleasure as Gavin's semen bathed her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...especially her naked firm great shiny brown breasts and her big hard wet and excited glossy dark brown clitoris...making her head reel in dizziness.

"Now rub your semen into her big breasts and her big clitoris!! Make her helpless!! Make her orgasm until she is knocked unconscious!!" ordered Reich's Pride who felt almost as aroused at the helplessness of the Big Breasted Superwoman of India...as she did when she was taming her arch enemy Lady Britannia.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GAVIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING YOUR SEMEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG HAAAAARD TIGRESS NIPPLES...INTO MY WIDE HAAAAAARD TIGRESS AREOLAS...INTO MY BIG HAAAAARD WET TIGRESS CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE SEX WITH YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT NOT...UUUUH
...LIKE THIS...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...GAVIN...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELP ME...HHH...HHH...THE MAHAR...HHH...HHH...NAZIS...HHH...
HHH...HHH...HAVE TRAPPED US...HHH...HHH...AND LADY BRITANNIA...HHH...HHH...STOP...HHH...YOU MUST...HHH...HHH...STOP...BEFORE...I...I...HHH...WANT TO...HHH...HAVE TO...
HHH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Tigress loudly in pleasure as Gavin brought her to three gigantic orgasms.

"Now soak her underwear in her cum and your semen...make her smell it...until she passes out!" commanded Reich's Pride...feeling growing hardness in her nipples and areolas...feeling growing wetness in her clitoris under her uniform... a black and red outfit covered her body with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center holding her beautiful huge creamy breasts, with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

"I must obey" replied Gavin as he took the tiny tiger pelt panties of the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...wiped them on the tip of his stiff and erect penis...then soaked them in the thick lake of white cum between Tigress's wide open huge shiny brown thighs...then slowly lowered it towards her beauteous face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gavin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
Don't do this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You mustn't knock me out again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You got to listen to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...You must fight the hypnosis...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Gavin...No...No...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...her light brown eyes rolling up in the slits of the tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...as she inhaled the overwhelming aroma of her own super erogenous cum...mixed with Gavin's semen.

Still weakened from the feminite gas attack used by the Nazis and the Thugees to capture her and Lady Britannia...Tigress's mind was still clouded by erotic fantasies of having sex with Gavin...and the scent of her cum mixed with his semen was too much for her to handle.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure as Gavin brought her to three gigantic orgasms as he held her cum/semen soaked tiger pelt panties over her nose and mouth...wiggling briefly and sexily...before her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body went limp on the bed...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet....which sported glossy claw like toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

As the Tigress passed out...Gavin snapped out of the trance he was in...and saw the Big Breasted Superwoman of India unconscious on the bed before him...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy dark brown nipples...waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy dark brown cunt between her huge wide open shiny brown thighs.

"Tigress!! My God!! What have I done??" gasped Gavin in shock...realising that he was naked and that he had helped someone knock the Top-Heavy Hindu Heroine unconscious.

Reich's Pride gave him no chance to react as she stepped forward and hit him squarely in the face with her left fist.

"UHHHHHH" groaned Gavin in pain as he collapsed to the ground and passed out.

"Captain Heinze!! Prepare these prisoners for transport to the mine and the special weapon which the Mahar has promised to give us!!" ordered the busty Nazi superwoman to the Nazi officer who was assigned as her junior on this mission to India.

"No!! I am through taking orders from a woman!!" snarled Heinze to the surprise of Reich's Pride.

"This is treason Captain!! The Fuhrer shall hear of this...when I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the busty Nazi superwoman in surprise and pleasure when the junior officer who she had no respect for...suddenly took out four glowing green crystals and waved them in his right hand in front of her.

Aroused...dizzy...and disoriented by the effects of the strange crystals...Reich's Pride was easily tackled to the ground by eight Nazi soldiers who quickly proceeded to strip her of most of her black and red uniform with a Nazi eagle symbol in the middle of her huge firm creamy breasts...leaving her only wearing her steel bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

As the eight soldiers kept the busty Nazi superwoman pinned to the ground...Heinze rubbed two of the glowing green crystals over the sexy summit of Reich's Pride's naked huge firm left creamy breast...and rubbed the other two crystals over the sexy summit of her naked huge firm right creamy breast.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TRAITORS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
USELESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE THESE THINGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKING MY WIDE NAZI AREOLAS...MY BIG NAZI NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MUST HAVE SEX....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO BE TAMED...WANT TO BE DOMINATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Reich's Pride loudly in pleasure.. wiggling weakly in the grips of the Nazi soldiers pinning her to the ground as Heinze rubbed the glowing green crystals all over her wide pink areolas and big puffy pink nipples into hardness and erectness...and making the busty Nazi superwoman dizzy...weak...and sleepy.

"Without the overrated abilities that you gained from Doctor Konrad Huntellar...you have the same weaknesses as the big breasted British fraulein Lady Britannia! No woman is worthy of leadership in the Third Reich! These crystals are made from a special mineral that can tame all women but has no effect on men! I've made arrangements with the Mahar to obtain it but only you stand in the way of my showing the Fuhrer my importance to the Third Reich. I will rub these crystals on your genitals to make you orgasm and then put you to sleep by smelling your cum!!" sneered Heinze as he left two crystals between Reich Pride's naked huge firm creamy breasts...and used the other two crystals he had to probe the busty Nazi superwoman deeply in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt.

''UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Reich's Pride loudly in pleasure as her junior officer made her have four gigantic orgasms.

Heinze then held a thick cotton cloth which had been pre-soaked in chloroform under the waterfalls of thick white cum that were cascading out of the big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt.

"Time to sleep Reich's Pride" sneered the Nazi captain as he clamped the cloth over the busty Nazi superwoman's nose and mouth.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...HH...HH...HH...HH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Reich's Pride in pleasure into the cloth...her blue eyes rolling up in her head...then slowly closing...as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the ground...and she surrendered to unconsciousness.

Reich's Pride was now just as helpless as the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia to what their male captors had in store for them.

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tigress...Lady Britannia...and Reich's Pride loudly in pleasure...announcing they were regaining consciousness.

But unlike other times when they regained consciousness after being captured by their enemies...Tigress and Lady Britannia found it impossible to think clearly...as their foggy brains were bombarded by continuous thoughts of sex...and in their minds...they saw their secret boyfriends Gavin Stewart and Pierre Petit. having passionate sex with the...and then a plethora of enemies torturing them physically and erotically in their huge firm breasts and in their big clitorises...making them lactate and orgasm multiple times.

In the case of Reich's Pride... her mind was clouded by erotic images of the Fuhrer and other senior military officers in the Third Reich...molesting her naked muscular and voluptuous creamy body...especially in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big shiny pink clitoris...similar to how she often tortured Lady Britannia...simultaneously lactating and having multiple orgasms.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Tigress, Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride as they lay naked...except for their masks in the case of Tigress and Lady Britannia...all of their hands and erotic bare feet tied together separately by strong ropes...as they lay flat on their backs atop a conveyor belt...inside of a mine...with the walls filled with thousands of glowing green crystals...as they lactated and orgasmed continuously...with male Thugees and Nazi soldiers...aroused by the sight of their naked bodies wiggling helplessly.

The Mahar and Captain Frederich Heinze entered the mine at that moment...aroused and pleased at the sight of the three busty superwomen...totally helpless before them.

The skull-masked leader of the Skull Society made their plans known to their female captives who were at their mercy.

"Behold the power of feminite!!...A unique mineral ore my followers discovered deep in these caverns...while it is harmless to men...it has a special power over women...awakening their deepest desires and turning against them...to make them slaves to the men who wield it!! It can be used in many different ways...including as a solid, liquid or gas...to arouse and tame any female...especially big breasted superheroines...whose bodies are extremely vulnerable to sex and easily aroused. I will keep some of it in India to tame you Tigress at my pleasure...but I shall export the rest to Germany...where the Third Reich has promised to weaponize it for use against meddlesome females...like your new ally Lady Britannia and any other big breasted superheroines elsewhere in the world who threaten the Nazi agenda...and my Skull Society shall be handsomely paid for it" declared the Mahar.

"Yes. But many senior officers in the High Command of the Third Reich do not want you to meddle in these plans Reich's Pride! So I made an agreement with the Mahar to capture you and you shall perish along with these other two big breasted female fools! I shall take the credit of delivering a very powerful weapon to the Third Reich!!" gloated Heinze.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Tigress...Lady Britannia...and Reich's Pride loudly in pleasure...as they continuously lactated and orgasmed...due to the overwhelming radiation from the feminite crystals in the mine around them...absolutely helpless.

While that was happening... Thugees were loading feminite crystals into crates to be taken out of the mine...while Nazi soldiers were rigging explosives in strategic places in the mine...to cause explosions that would seal it...Tigress...Lady Britannia...and Reich's Pride inside...with enough feminite trapped with them...to make them lactate and orgasm until they died.

The Mahar and Captain Heinze looked on with glee and arousal at the helplessness of the three busty women before them...and believing their alliance would benefit each of them.

In all of that...they had forgotten about British Intelligence Major Gavin Stewart...who was used as bait to capture Tigress and Lady Britannia.

After waking up alone in a cell...Gavin managed to pick the lock...find his clothes, his weapons and then locate the captured busty superheroines.

He felt his penis become stiff and erect under his pants as he watched from his hiding place as Tigress, Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride lay bound and naked atop a conveyor belt...moaning in pleasure...as they lactated and orgasmed multiple times...while Nazi soldiers set explosives around the mine...and Thugees loaded strange green glowing crystals into crates and began to take them out of the mine.

"Get it together lad! Tigress and Lady Britannia are completely helpless!" Gavin admonished himself as he quickly realised what was happening.

"Those crystals are giving off some kind of radiation that only affects women...arousing them and weakening them! This must be what the Nazis are after! This kind of weapon could always neutralise big breasted superheroines like Tigress and Lady Britannia! The Nazis and their allies can win the war with it! I have to find a way to help Tigress and Lady Britannia!" resolved Gavin.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Tigress, Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride loudly in pleasure as the feminite's overwhelming radiation kept them in never ending states of erotic arousal...forcing them to continuously lactate and orgasm...getting dizzier...weaker...sexier and sleepier.

As he looked around...Gavin spotted a large water tank located close to the conveyor belt where Tigress, Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride lay naked, bound, moaning, lactating and orgasming from the radiation being emitted from the glowing green feminite crystals all around him.

The British major made his way unseen by the Thugees and the Nazis to the water tank...and opening a large valve on its side.

"What??!!!" yelled the Mahar in surprise as a huge torrent of water suddenly came rushing through the mine...causing Tigress...Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride to be washed away from the feminite....and caused the mine to be flooded.

The skull-masked villain spotted Gavin and became enraged.

"Kill him!! Kill him!!" he ordered his Thugees who along with the Nazi soldiers had been thrown into confusion by Gavin's actions.

The British major dove for cover...firing his pistol as the Thugees and Nazi soldiers opened fire at him with rifles and machine guns.

As they swirled around in the torrent of water running through the feminite mine... wiggling helplessly to break the ropes binding their hands and erotic bare feet...Tigress and Lady Britannia saw the images of Parvati the Tiger Goddess and Boudicca, Queen of Britain...appear respectively to them.

"You cannot give up! The world and the ones you love are in danger!" said Parvati and Boudicca to Tigress and Lady Britannia.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine and the Busty British Superwoman heeded their words...as they respectively saw images of Gavin Stewart and Pierre Petite in their minds...and they also remembered the defeats they suffered at the hands of the Mahar and Reich's Pride.

A golden aura formed around Tigress' voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body.

A blue aura formed around Lady Britannia's voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Emerging from the water....their super powers restored....clad in their flimsy and tight attires...the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia...attacked the Thugees and the Nazis who along with the Mahar and Captain Heinze...had fled towards the entrance to the mine...to escape the water that was quickly filling it.

"No!! Without the feminite, we cannot tame those big breasted superheroines!!" cried the Mahar in despair...as he watched afraid but aroused...his penis stiff and erect under his pants as the Tigress and Lady Britannia...the muscles of their voluptuous bodies accentuated... dispatched the Thugees and Nazi soldiers in different directions with a flurry of punches and kicks. They were soon joined by Major Gavin Stewart...armed with a machine gun...shooting several more Thugees and Nazi soldiers...as water continued to fill the mine...and time bombs planted in the walls of the mine...out of reach of the water...counted down to zero on their timers.

"Gavin!!...You're all right!!" cried Tigress with joy in her voice as she spotted her secret boyfriend fighting alongside her and Lady Britannia. The Busty British Superwoman saw the way that Gavin and Tigress looked at each other. It was the same way that her love...Pierre Petit looked at her. "You caused that water to wash us away!! You saved us from the feminite crystals inside of that mine!! It has the power to arouse and weaken only women!! This is why the Nazis are here in India!!" said Lady Britannia as she felled six Nazis with a sequence of punches.

"That's right ladies!! But we don't have time to chat!! The mine has been rigged with bombs!! We have only seconds before it explodes and collapses on us!!" said Gavin as the machine gun he took from a dead Nazi soldier was quickly running out of ammunition.

"We need to get out of here fast!!" said Tigress as she looked at Lady Britannia who knew exactly what she was asking.

"Tigress!! Gavin! Grab on to me!!" said Lady Britannia.

With Tigress holding on to the right side of her wide shapely wait and Gavin holding on to the left...Lady Britannia flexed her huge thighs and leapt into the air. Her gloved fists extended...the Big Breasted British Superheroine flew upwards... smashing through the rock ceiling of the cave until she could access the sky...and flew away with Tigress and Gavin holding on to her.

Seeing that his plans had been foiled again...the Mahar waved his gleaming white skull staff in front of him...and vanished...leaving the traitorous Captain Fredrich Heinze on his own as the mine collapsed around him.

Just as he was about to make his escape...he was confronted by an angry Reich's Pride who was once again clad in her black and red uniform with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center ...highlighting her huge firm creamy breasts...with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

"Now you will pay for your treachery Heinze!!" cried the busty Nazi superwoman as she dealt him a powerful left fist to the jaw which knocked him back into the rapidly flooding mine...where the Nazi time bombs were nearing zero on their countdown.

From a safe distance away...Tigress...Lady Britannia and Gavin Stewart...saw and heard the explosion which sealed the feminite mine.

"That was close! The mine with that feminite ore has been destroyed! That weapon is something no superheroine can resist!" said Tigress as they looked in the direction of the sealed mine.

"The Mahar...his men...Reich's Pride and the Nazis were inside when it exploded. Could they have been killed?" asked Gavin.

"Not likely Gavin. The Mahar is a clever villain. No doubt he found some way to escape. His plans to give the feminite to the Nazis are over but he will return with a new scheme again...and we will deal with him" replied Tigress.

"I'd say the same about Reich's Pride. She's a resourceful villainess. No doubt she'll leave India and return to Germany. I'm sure to cross paths with her sooner or later" said Lady Britannia.

Gavin looked on...happy and aroused...as the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia held hands in front of them.

"I'm sorry we had our misunderstanding. But I'm glad we're on the same side" said Lady Britannia.

"I am too. You will always have a friend and an ally here in India. If you ever need my help, I'll be there" replied Tigress.

The Busty British Superwoman was glad that another mission was successful. She knew she would return to London in a few days as Corporal Lara Havenloft to report what happened in India to British Military Intelligence.

She wondered what new adventure lay ahead for her.

end.

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:27 pm