Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:21 pm

Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 3
Lady Britannia and Tigress of India- Deadly Envy 3

24 hours later
Unknown location
Bombay, India 1941
Midnight

In one of the Skull Society's secret hideouts in the city...its leader...the malevolent masked villain known as the Mahar...met with a group of Nazi SS agents who had come secretly to India to enlist the ancient cult he led for a special mission.

Though the Mahar had done the bidding of the Third Reich to undermine British military operations in India...to further the quest of Nazi Germany and its Axis allies for world domination...often in exchange for weapons and money from the Nazis...to allow the Skull Society to continue its many criminal activities throughout India...this was the first time that he had to deal face-to-face with the Nazis.

He was not bothered by that.

But being a traditionalist...who saw women as inferior to men...and taking great pleasure in humbling and humiliating his arch enemy the Tigress of India at every opportunity...the Mahar was a little uncomfortable by the fact that the leader of the Nazi delegation to India...that was using his Skull Society for its special mission was led by a woman.

As he sat on his throne...with the Nazi agents standing before him...the Mahar took particular note of the blonde haired woman...with a voluptuous and muscular white body...which rivalled that of the Tigress...and that of a new British superheroine he encountered a day earlier named Lady Britannia...wearing a new uniform was a black and red outfit covered her body with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center holding her beautiful breasts, a little smaller than Lady Britannia's, with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

For her part...former SS agent Heide Bresser...now in the identity of the Nazi superwoman Reich's Pride...had her doubts about the skull-masked villain...who from the intelligence reports of the SS...was someone who was a believer in ancient magic...which she did not subscribe to at all.

Still...she knew that the success of her mission in India depended on an alliance with the Skull Society.

"I have had a longstanding relationship with the Third Reich about my Skull Society furthering the goals of the Fuhrer in exchange for autonomy and freedom to do as we please in India. I do have reservations about the Nazis commanding my men...and that command being exercised...by a woman" said the Mahar as he eyed Reich's Pride sceptically.

The busty Nazi superwoman was unfazed by the attitude of the skull-masked villain...having faced similar attitudes from her male superiors in the Third Reich.

"Despite our differences Mahar...we have a common objective...and a common problem...with two superheroines with big breasts who can hinder and thwart the success of our objective" said Reich's Pride. She observed the skull-masked villain nod in acknowledgement of the threat posed by his longtime arch enemy...the Tigress of India...and the big breasted British superwoman known as Lady Britannia by the British.

The Mahar still had his reservations about Reich's Pride but decided to indulge the busty Nazi superwoman.

"Yes. We have dealt with the Tigress before...knocked her unconscious many times and placed her in peril...but somehow she has managed to escape and defeat us" he said.

"That is the same problem I've had with Lady Britannia when I dealt with her on another mission in France. If this new weapon you alerted the Third Reich too is as powerful as you say it is...It could be the answer to permanently defeating Lady Britannia and Tigress! I can assure you that you and your society will be handsomely rewarded by the Third Reich once we deal with these big breasted superheroines and the weapon is delivered safely to us" replied Reich's Pride.

"Very well. We must find a way to lure these big breasted superheroines into a trap so we can capture them. But how?" asked the Mahar.

"This is how. Major Gavin Stewart of British Intelligence. From what you have told me...Lady Britannia is attracted to this soldier. I witnessed Tigress showing a similar interest in him. We can use him as bait to lure them into our trap and then test the power of the new weapon on them...and finish them once and for all...Captain Fredrich Heinze will give you whatever you need to capture this officer and lure these big breasted superheroines into a trap they will not escape from" replied Reich's Pride...as she drew the Mahar's attention to a thin Nazi officer with big rimmed glasses on his face...who served as her lackey.

The Mahar nodded in agreement.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed.

Captain Heinze stayed silent but kept his eye on the Nazi superwoman...looking at her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...which was highlighted by her black and red outfit covered her body with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center holding her beautiful breasts with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

Heinze was infatuated with the busty Nazi superwoman but she always dismissed him as a weak man who was inferior to her.

"I will show you not to dismiss me Reich's Pride. You will see" he silently vowed.

One week later
Bombay, India 1941
10 am

Secretary Diala Singh was at her desk at British Military headquarters, typing up reports for her boss, Colonel MacDonald.

Wearing a baggy white dress and flat shoes...big rimmed glasses on her face...her dull black shoulder length hair tied into a bun behind her head...no one ever suspected the mousy secretary was the busty, sexy and scantily-clad superheroine...Tigress of India.

"Things have been quiet since my encounter as Tigress with some real Nazis. I did not expect to be dealing with them or the woman who was with them. She's apparently a top agent" thought Diala as she looked at a file on Reich's Pride.

As she looked at the busty Nazi superwoman clad in a red and black outfit with a Nazi eagle between her big breasts and Nazi swastikas on her bracelets....Diala felt anger and envy...as she thought about how similar this woman looked to the busty British superheroine Lady Britannia.

She remembered her encounter as Tigress with Reich's Pride in a warehouse used by the British army to store weapons and how she was almost defeated and knocked out by the Nazi villainess...if Lady Britannia had not intervened.

Diala did not feel gratitude towards the Big Breasted British Superheroine...whose body rivalled her own as the Tigress of India...and who had the attention of her secret crush...British Intelligence Major Gavin Stewart.

"Lady Britannia is the reason why that Nazi villainess is in India...and why Gavin pays less attention to me when I'm with him as the Tigress" thought Diala...as trying to figure out why Reich's Pride was in India was pushed to the back of her mind.

Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Gavin and Corporal Lara Havenloft approaching her.

"Gavin...Uuh...Major Stewart...Colonel MacDonald isn't here...He went to a meeting" said Diala as she looked at her secret crush but also sceptically at the female intelligence officer.

"Something about this woman is strange. Since she came to India, Lady Britannia has appeared. There has to be a connection between them" thought Diala.

Lara had similar thoughts as she looked at the mousy secretary.

"I dress badly to help keep my identity as Lady Britannia a secret. Diala Singh looks like she dresses badly to hide a secret too. Could it be linked to the Tigress of India?"

Their respective thoughts were interrupted by Gavin's comments.

"That's okay Diala. It's you I was looking for. Corporal Havenloft and I are going on a reconnaissance mission outside of the city...and I'll need someone to write a report on what we find...I wanted to ask you for your help" said Gavin.

"Of course Major. Anything you want" replied Diala with a smile as she stood up, grabbed her notebook, pen and her handbag.

Noon

Gavin, Diala and Lara arrived in a jeep at a warehouse located on the northern outskirts of Bombay.

"Why are we here Major? This warehouse hasn't been used by the British army for anything except for storing surplus equipment" said Diala as they got out of the jeep and walked towards the old warehouse.

"This is the only warehouse that the Thugees did not try to raid, Diala. Tigress was able to stop their raids on several of the other warehouses in the city. We need to take an inventory of the equipment that's here" replied Gavin as he unlocked the front door of the warehouse...feeling his penis become hard and erect under his pants...as he thought about the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body barely clad by her tiny tight tiger pelt bra and her tiny tight tiger pelt panty.

Diala felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become moist under dress... feeling aroused on hearing the way Gavin spoke about her sexy, scantily-clad, super-powered alter-ego...and not mention anything about Lady Britannia.

She shot a quick glance at Lara before both of them followed him into the warehouse.

As they walked around through the warehouse...filled with artillery cannons....jeeps and tanks which were inoperable...non-functional grenades, rifles, machine guns and pistols...Diala stuck to her task of writing down everything which was stored inside of the warehouse...while Gavin spoke with Lara about the previous Thugee attacks and the still unknown objectives of the Nazis in India.

Lara thought about the look Diala gave her...and thought that Tigress gave her a similar look when she intervened as Lady Britannia to prevent Reich's Pride from beating her.

As she recorded the equipment inside of the warehouse...Diala remembered how utterly helpless Lady Britannia was to a spell the Mahar cast on her on a moving train...and how she saved her from certain defeat as the Tigress of India.

"Lady Britannia's not a powerful as I am when I'm the Tigress. Why is Gavin attracted to her?" thought Diala with envy.

Just at that moment...she felt her nipples shoot to attention under her dress.

"Ooh...My big Tigress Nipples are feeling hard...There's danger..." thought Diala...wondering how she would be able to change into the Tigress of India without anyone noticing.

Lara also felt something was amiss...as she felt vibrations from the crown of Boudicca that was in her handbag.

"Something isn't right...but how do I change into Lady Britannia without Gavin or Diala Singh learning my identity" thought Lara.

Seconds later...the interior of the warehouse erupted in a series of explosions and gunfire...as a group of Thugees...who had been hiding in the warehouse...made their presence known by firing their guns and hurling grenades all around Gavin, Diala and Lara.

"Diala!!...Lara!!...Find cover!!...I'll deal with this!!" yelled Gavin as he drew his pistol...shooting two Thugees dead and then disappearing into the unfolding melee.

Diala and Lara saw their opportunities to make their changes...and using the chaos around them to run off in different directions.

Hiding behind some crates...Diala removed her big rimmed glasses from her face and focused on the gold bracelet on her right wrist.

A golden aura surrounded her and she heard the roar of a Bengal tiger...as she felt her clothes vanishing as new flimsier attire clad her increasingly muscular and shiny brown body...her hair loosening and becoming glossy black.

When the aura faded...the Tigress of India...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body barely clad by a tiny tight tiger pelt bra...tiny tight tiger pelt panty ...gold belt around her wide curvy waist...a tiger pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair....went into action...felling Thugees she found with a sequence of punches and kicks.

"I've got to save Gavin!!" resolved the Tigress of India.

In another part of the warehouse...hiding behind an inoperable tank...Lara took the gold crown of Boudicca...placed it on her head...and began her change into Lady Britannia.

A blue aura surrounded her body as her brown army uniform disappeared...her body became voluptuous and muscular...her hair turned from brown to flame red...her Union Jack skintight uniform clad her enhanced body while her Union Jack mask covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her mane of long flame red hair...to conceal her true identity.

The Busty British Superwoman was soon in action...sending Thugees flying in different directions with a series of punches and kicks.

"I have to save Gavin and Diala Singh" resolved Lady Britannia as she fought her way through the explosions and gunfire in the warehouse looking for her two companions...who had no idea that she was British Army intelligence officer Corporal Lara Havenloft.

Gavin turned and fired his pistol repeatedly through the explosions and gunfire inside of the warehouse....killing some of the Thugees who tried to attack him. "I wasn't expecting an ambush here. I have to draw the Thugees towards me and away from Diala and Lara. If either of them were able to reach the radio in the jeep...They could call for reinforcements" thought Gavin.

As he reloaded his pistol and prepared to engage the Thugees again...Gavin saw the Tigress of India fighting her way through some Thugees...dispatching them with punches, kicks and throws...as she approached him from one direction....while Lady Britannia battled some other Thugees as she fight her way towards him from the opposite direction...felling them mostly with punches and throws.

"Blimey..." gasped Gavin...his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he watched the two busty superheroines in action...admiring their respective voluptuous and muscular bodies as they battled the Thugees.

Feeling her big puffy glossy brown nipples stiffen sharply under her flimsy tiger pelt bra...Tigress's light brown eyes widened in the slits of the tiger pelt mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...as she saw a Thugee taking aim at Gavin with a rifle.

As she prepared to flex her huge shiny brown thighs to leap to protect her secret crush...the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine was surprised when Lady Britannia leapt at the Thugee first....planting the ball of her left foot into the Thugee's face...knocking him to the ground.

"This isn't your fight!" snarled Tigress as she moved past the Busty British Superwoman to knock away another Thugee who was about to throw a spear at Gavin.

"Yes it is! I'm here on behalf of His Majesty's government! This is my fight!" replied Lady Britannia as she sent two more Thugees hurtling away with a sequence of punches...while glancing past the Big Breasted Superwoman of India at Gavin.

This didn't go unnoticed by Tigress and it made her angrier.

As Lady Britannia was about to punch a Thugee as he tried to get past her and attack Gavin...Tigress leapt in front of her...driving the ball of her erotic left bare shiny brown foot into the Thugee's jaw...kicking him away ...sending him crashing into some crates nearby.

"I said stay out of this!! You're a foreigner!! You're not welcome!!" cried Tigress as she turned and pushed Lady Britannia back.

Shocked and angry by the actions of the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...Lady Britannia reacted.

"I don't have time for this!!" she quipped throwing a right fist at the Tigress of India.

"I do!!" replied Tigress as she blocked the punch with her left muscular shiny brown arm...and the two busty superheroines began to exchange punches and kicks with each other...completely forgetting about the presence of Major Gavin Stewart and the Thugees in the warehouse with them.

Gavin was both shocked and aroused by the sight playing out before his eyes...as Tigress and Lady Britannia battled each other before him...the muscles of their voluptuous bodies accentuated with effort as they exchanged punches and kicks...neither of them being able to gain an advantage.

"Tigress!! Lady Britannia!! Stop fighting !! You have to..." yelled Gavin at the two busty superheroines who did not hear him.

Focused on them...the British intelligence officer did not see a Thugee coming up behind him with a blackjack in his right hand.

"UHHHH" groaned Gavin as the Thugee whacked him in the back of his head with his blackjack causing him to collapse to the ground.

His groan caused the two busty superheroines to stop fighting and turn around in time to see him collapse face down to the ground and pass out.

"Gavin!!!" cried Tigress and Lady Britannia as they prepared to charge towards the Thugee who was standing over the unconscious Major Gavin Stewart.

But other Thugees were prepared for the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine and the Busty British Superwoman. Four of them hurled hand grenades at the busty superheroines...which landed on the ground in front of them...exploding on impact...and engulfing both of them in a fog of thick green smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRANGE SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY BIG TIGRESS CLITORIS...HAAA...HAAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...
...WET...EXCITED...HAVE TO THINK...ABOUT GAVIN...HIS HANDS ON MY GREAT TIGRESS BREASTS...HIS FINGERS PLAYING WITH MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...WANT HIM TO FINGER ME....IN MY BIG TIGRESS CLITORIS... CANNOT RESIST...MUST SUCCUMB..." moaned Tigress loudly in pleasure as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet within the clouds of thick green smoke that engulfed her.

Lady Britannia was faring no better as she struggled in futility to resist the effects of the thick green smoke.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF APHRODISIAC...STRONGER THAN ANY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE NAZIS USED ON ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN LYON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING UNDER...MY UNIFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PIERRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... WANT HIS HANDS...ON MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...TEASING MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN FEEL HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERING ME....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG BRITISH CLITORIS...HAAA...HAAA....
HAAAA...HAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST THINK...ABOUT SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure.

Before their sleepy eyes in the slits of their masks...which stretched across the upper parts of their beauteous faces...the Tigress of India and Lady Britannia...saw images of Major Gavin Stewart and French resistance leader Pierre Petit...having sex with them...pleasuring them repeatedly in each of their huge breasts and their big clitorises...until they could not tell the difference between reality and fantasy.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tigress and Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as they powerfully lactated and each had six gigantic orgasms...before collapsing on their backs to the floor of the warehouse... their muscular arms flung limp past their heads...their long muscular legs spread wide open below their shapely waists...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of their hardened nipples...waterfalls of thick white cum cascading freely out of their big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped cunts...as they succumbed to unconsciousness...allowing the Thugees to complete their real objective...to capture and kidnap Major Gavin Stewart.

To be continued

Tue Apr 09, 2024 9:25 pm