Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:39 pm

Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 2
Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 2

Acme City
Toon World
2 am

Police officer Bobby Bunny sat at the counter in Elmer's Diner after finishing his shift at Acme City Police HQ...eating a slice of carrot pie and drinking a cup of carrot latte.

The 19 year old rookie police officer had only one thing on his mind....the city's sexy superheroine Wonder Bunny.

Bobby sighed dreamily as he thought about her.

He imagined her voluptuous and muscular body...clad in a skintight black bodysuit...with a triangle opening in the middle which allowed access to her pair of huge firm pink breasts...the biggest in Acme City and maybe Toon World.

Her hands were pink brown with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails.

Her feet were erotic bare and pink with glossy claw like toenails.

A pair of pink ears perked up on her head...while a black mask stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was now framed by a long mane of golden hair.

He felt his penis stiffen sharply under his pants as he imagined her green eyes looking back at him through the slits of her black mask...and remembered her winking at him...when she left him at Acme City Hospital....where the Acme City Police had taken her to recover after they found her unconscious outside of the Acme City Museum after stopping a robbery there.

"Weird. Nothing was stolen from the Museum except some eggs. Who would want to steal those. They're still missing. Maybe if I find out who stole them...I could help Wonder Bunny crack the case and bring them to justice...and then maybe I'll ask her out on a date...and she'll say yes" thought Bobby Bunny seeing valentines floating before his eyes.

Finishing his pie and coffee...and leaving a tip on the counter...Bobby exited the diner...got into his car and drove home.

"I wonder where she goes when she's not fighting crime? I wonder if she thinks about me as much as I think about her" wondered Bobby...whistling a happy tune to himself as he exited the freeway and headed towards the neighbourhood where he lived.

Same time

Mistress Duck...owner of the seedy brothel called the Duck's Pond....was excited and aroused as she looked at the unconscious Wonder Bunny...as she lay sprawled out on her back on a bed in a private suite in the club...unknown to the patrons in the brothel.

The devious business duck felt aroused as she gazed upon the Buxom Bunny Heroine's naked voluptuous and muscular pink body lying before her.

Wonder Bunny only had her black mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...concealing her secret identity as Daily Hoppit reporter Lola O'Hare...her naked huge firm pink breasts rising and falling slowly...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy...her muscular pink arms extended past her head...her pink hands bound to the top of the bed by ropes wrapped around her wrists...her long muscular pink legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...exposing her thick matted golden pubic bush between her huge pink thighs...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...ropes wrapped around her shapely ankles...to the bottom of the bed...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails.

"Wonder Bunny will be out for the next three hours. Keep a good eye on her and make sure she doesn't regain her super powers when she wakes up. I've got someone to see!" Mistress Duck instructed Gilbert Goose...her accountant.

"Yes boss lady" replied Gilbert before they left the unconscious Wonder Bunny in the bedroom and locked the door behind them.

Minutes later...Mistress Duck was sitting in the back of her stretch limo...being driven across the city to a high walled mansion. Getting out of her limo...with the ornamental eggs in a briefcase...the devious business duck waddled into the mansion...where she was received by its owner...a female lizard scientist...named Doctor Mind.

"You've done well Mistress Duck. These eggs may look ordinary...but they contain items useful for my experiment that will turn all the rabbits in Acme City into mindless slaves for me to command!" said Doctor Mind.

"Wonder Bunny came as you predicted you would. That big boobed bunny is taking a long nap now. She says she'll be out for the next three hours" replied Mistress Duck.

"Good. Keep her weak and helpless. Knock her out each time she wakes up. I don't want to be interrupted until my experiment is complete. Then I will turn all rabbits in Acme City into slaves...including Wonder Bunny" said Doctor Minds.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA...QUACK...QUACK...QUACK...QUACK" laughed Doctor Minds and Mistress Duck.

3 am

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!! BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING... KEPT...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY COSTUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAKEN OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHILE I WAS UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING KEPT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...AND...W...W...W...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JUST WOKE UP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT LETTING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET MY SUPER POWERS BACK
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...wiggling slowly and sexily atop the bed...tugging in futility at the ropes binding her pink hands and her erotic bare pink feet to the top and bottom of the bed...her eyelids getting heavy....staring with sleepy green eyes in the slits of the black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as she watched two duck prostitutes work carrot-shaped electric vibrators over her wide hard glossy rosy areolas and her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples...and two duck prostitutes work carrot-shaped electric vibrators over her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush between her wide open huge pink thighs.

Nearby...Mistress Duck's deputy and bookkeeper Gilbert Goose...kept a close eye on the activities of the four duck prostitutes...as he updated the brothel's ledger.

"You're not going to do anything to interfere with Mistress Duck's business Wonder Bunny!" scoffed Gilbert as he closed the ledger and walked over to the bed where the four duck prostitutes were continuing to use their carrot-shaped electric vibrators on Wonder Bunny's wide hard glossy rosy areolas...big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples...and her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris located in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush between her huge pink thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF YOUR PLAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS TO KEEP ME SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BY AROUSING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUH
...SO I WON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER POWERS BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WON'T WORK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'LL FIND OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WHY MISTRESS DUCK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOLE THOSE EGGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIND A WAY TO GET FREE...RETURN THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUH...TO THE MUSEUM...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRING HER...AND YOU...TO JUSTICE...JUST YOU WAIT AND SEE...I ALWAYS SAVE THE DAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...staring with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask at Gilbert Goose and the four duck prostitutes who were vibrating her in her famous nipples, areolas and clitoris with carrot-shaped electric vibrators.

"You're trying to trick us into thinking you're helpless and then try to surprise us should we lower our guard ! Well the surprise is on you Wonder Bunny!!" quipped Gilbert as he directed the four duck prostitutes to use their carrot-shaped electric vibrators on the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard glossy rosy nipples.

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'VE FIGURED OUT MY PLAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
YOU'RE A CLEVER GOOSE GILBERT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING ATTACKED LIKE NEVER BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...VIBRATIONS AT MAXIMUM SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEIR GETTING....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER
...AND...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE TIPS OF BY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...BEING PLUGGED
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T LACTATE...TO RELEASE BUNNY MILK...INSIDE MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I GOT TO ORGASM TO GET ME OUT OF THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE NOT GOING TO STOP ME..." moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body writhed frantically atop the bed...her pink hands clenched into fists while the sexy toes of her erotic bare pink feet with glossy claw like toenails...curled with tension and strained to stay close together...as she felt pressure building inside of her big glossy rosy cunt between her wide open huge pink thighs.

"One of the reasons why I do the books for Mistress Duck is I pay attention to every little detail. This will clean your clock you big breasted bunny buffoon! sneered Gilbert as he pulled out a long white quilled feather and used it to brush every inch of the space between Wonder Bunny's wide open huge pink thighs.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine was taken completely by surprise by this.

COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!!...COOCHIE-COOCHIE-COO!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WASN'T EXPECTING THIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...FIRST TIME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAA
...I'VE BEEN TICKLED...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...IN MY BIG.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WONDER...HAHAHAHA
...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...CLITORIS...HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA...IT'S...HAHAHAHAHAHA
...SOOOO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...TICKLISH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....STAPPP...HAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHHAHA...I DON'T KNOW...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH...HOW TO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...HANDLE THIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Wonder Bunny as Gilbert Goose brushed the long white quilled feather up and down the lips of her big hard wet and glossy rosy clitoris.

"So you're ticklish in you big clit eh Wonder Bunny? Where else are you ticklish?" asked Gilbert as he made long smooth strokes with the feather up and down the Top Heavy Toon Heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris.

COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!! COOCHIE-COOCHIE COO!!...COOCHIE-COOCHIE-COO!!

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...EASY TO...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...DRUG ME THERE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...SHOULDN'T BE TELLING YOU THIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...EVERY CROOK...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...IN ACME CITY...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...IN TOON WORLD...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WILL FIND OUT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...NEW WAYS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...TO KNOCK ME OUT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STAP...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...STAP TICKLING ME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA" laughed Wonder Bunny throwing her head back as she laughed loudly in pleasure as Gilbert Goose brushed her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris...up and down with the long white quilled feather.

But as the tickling of her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris by Gilbert Goose...and the four duck prostitutes kept using their carrot-shaped electric vibrators on her wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples...keeping their tips plugged so she couldn't lactate...
the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine realised something else much to her dismay...but she couldn't stop laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...YOU CLEVER GOOSE...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...DISTRACTING ME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...BY TICKLING ME...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...IN MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...WITH A...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
...FEATHER...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...SOAKED IN...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...IN CARROT-O-FORM...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...NO WAY...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...I CAN RECOVER...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HOT...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
...HOPPY....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...HELPLESS...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...GOING TO...HAAA....WANT TO...HAAAA
...HAVE TO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
laughed...moaned Wonder Bunny in great pleasure...as Gilbert Goose tickled her to a gigantic orgasm...a tsunami of white cum exploding out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy rosy cunt.

Gilbert ordered the four duck prostitutes to leave the room as he took out a polka-dot handkerchief that had been pre-soaked in liquid carrot-o-form...placed it in the waterfall of thick white cum that was cascading freely out of the excited cunt of the Buxom Bunny Heroine...and then approached her...slowly lowering it towards her beauteous face.

SUSPENSFUL MUSIC PLAYS

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ONCE YOU PUT THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY FACE...I'VE GOT TO...UUUUH
...SMELL...CARROT-O-FORM...MIXED....WITH MY OWN WONDER CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT'S GOING TO KNOCK ME OUT...FOR...AT LEAST...TWO MORE HOURS...NO CHANCE...OF RECOVERING...BUT...I WILL...FIND A WAY...TO
..BRING MISTRESS DUCK...AND ALL OF YOU...TO JUSTICE...I'LL...I'LL...HNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Wonder Bunny dramatically...her green eyes wide open in panic in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as Gilbert Goose placed the polka-dot handkerchief over the lower part of her beauteous face.

SUSPENFUL MUSIC PLAYS

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WONDER CUM
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S LIKE SUPER GLUE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...KEEPING THE HANDKERCHIEF STUCK TO MY FACE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FORCING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BREATHE THE CARROT-O-FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FOLKS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR BIG BREASTED BUNNY SUPERHEROINE IS IN BIG TROUBLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
AND SHE DOESN'T WANT TO GET OUT OF IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure to her unseen audience...as she wiggled in futile efforts to free herself...her eyelids getting heavy...her green eyes becoming glassy with sleep...as she was for--d to inhale the overwhelming aroma of her favorite sleep drug into her lungs.

Gilbert Goose fumed that the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine was still resisting the effects of the carrot-o-form handkerchief...stuck to the lower part of her beauteous face by her own super erogenous cum...her naked huge firm pink breasts...larger than normal as they were swollen with her super erogenous milk that was making them heavy and making her drowsy as she couldn't lactate.

"Quit the heroic narrative already Wonder Bunny!! This will clean your clock!!" sneered Gilbert as he brushed the long white quilled feather faster and faster over the Buxom Bunny Heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure into the thick fibres of the handkerchief stuck over her nose and mouth...by her own super erogenous cum...her naked huge firm swollen pink breasts...heaving rapidly up and down...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower-shaped glossy rosy nipples with plugged tips...squirming frantically and in futility as Gilbert Goose brushed the long white-quilled feather up and down her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris in the middle of her thick matted golden pubic bush...in the middle of her wide open huge pink thighs...feeling growing pressure building within the depths of her big hard wet excited and aching glossy rosy cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS GETTING SERIOUS FOLKS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES... MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...ARE
...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...I CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH BUNNY MILK IN MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN THIS DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAS NEVER BEEN BRUSHED LIKE THIS...IT'S SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....AND SO WET...IT'S MAKING ME...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...
HOPPY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO HAVE A HUMONGOUS ORGASM...CAN'T HOLD ON...GOING TO...HHH..HHH...HHH...HHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure to her unseen audience...as she felt the pressure inside of her big hard wet excited and throbbing glossy rosy cunt...reaching close to climax levels.

POP!!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure into the carrot-o-form and cum-soaked handkerchief stuck to her nose and mouth...as Gilbert Goose brushed her to humongous orgasm...a tsunami of thick white cum exploding from the big hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped glossy rosy cunt of the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

UNSEEN AUDIENCE GASPS

Gilbert Goose was excited to see a huge waterfall of thick white cum flowing out of Wonder Bunny's big hard wet excited and throbbing glossy rosy cunt between her wide open huge pink thighs...forming a huge lake on the bed.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...at the blurring image of Gilbert Goose's face as he dipped the long white quilled feather he used to tickle her big hard wet and excited glossy rosy clitoris...into the thick lake of white cum...and then proceed to paste more of her cum all over the polka dot handkerchief...that was already soaked in a mixture of liquid orange carrot-o-form and her thick white super erogenous cum...and covering her nose and mouth.

"It's all over for you now!! No way you stay awake now!! Have sweet dreams bunny!!" gloated Gilbert Goose as he brushed his carrot-o-form laced/cum-soaked white quilled feather over the carrot-o-form/cum-soaked handkerchief that was covering the Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine's nose and mouth.

LAUGHTER AND APPLAUSE FROM UNSEEN AUDIENCE

"WHY ARE YOU FOLKS APPLAUDING??...YOUR FAVORITE BIG BREASTED BUNNY SUPERHEROINE HAS JUST PUT HERSELF
IN REAL TROUBLE!!...THIS ISN'T A JOKE!!...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES AND MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS HAVE NEVER BEEN THIS HARD IN MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER!!...THE TIPS OF MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES ARE TOTALLY PLUGGED!!
...I CAN'T LACTATE!! TOO MUCH BUNNY MILK INSIDE OF MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS!!...THAT MAKES ME SUPER DIZZY FOLKS!!...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS IS SO HARD, WET AND EXCITED!! IT FEELS LIKE THE ACME CITY EXPRESS WENT THROUGH MY BIG WONDER CUNT 10 TIMES!! I CAN'T GET THIS HANDKERCHIEF OFF MY FACE!! MY WONDER CUM'S STRONGER THAN GLUE!! IT'S KEEPING THE HANDKERCHIEF IN PLACE!! I GOT TO BREATHE THE CARROT-O-FORM AND MY OWN WONDER CUM!!...I'M DEFINITIVELY DEFEATED FOLKS!!...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!" thought Wonder Bunny.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure into the drugged handkerchief...her green eyes closing slowly in the slits of her black mask...her naked voluptuous and muscular pink body going limp atop the bed...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness for the next 12 hours...dreaming erotic thoughts about the handsome young police officer Bobby Bunny.

To be continued

Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:10 am