Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:13 pm

Lady Lion of Israel and Lynx Woman- The Danger of Androids 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel and Lynx Woman- The Danger of Androids 3
Lady Lion of Israel and Lynx Woman- The Danger of Androids 3

82 days later

Tel Aviv, Israel

2 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hanna loudly in pleasure...feeling dizzy and disoriented...like she was waking up from a nightmare.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...where..." moaned Hanna as she slowly regained consciousness...remembering that she had fought a great battle against her nemesis Sheikh Abdullah and two female androids of his...had been comprehensively beaten by then...and was passing out...expecting this would be her final defeat as the Lady Lion of Israel.

"What???...No!!....I've changed back...Where am I??...Who brought me here??...Someone knows that Hanna Ben Sera is Lady Lion!!" gasped Hanna in shock as she realised that she was no longer in her sexy superheroine alter-ego...she was naked except for her special wrist watch which she used to change into Lady Lion...and in a bedroom she was unfamiliar with.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't concentrate...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to transform...Uuuuuuuuuh

...into Lady Lion...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my breasts...my clitoris...my anus...hurt...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hanna in pain and pleasure.

Just at that moment...Hanna saw a woman with shoulder length curly black hair...with a shapely body...wearing a white t-shirt and blue shores walk into the bedroom. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...What happened to me?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Hanna...in pain and pleasure...trying to shake off the overwhelming dizziness and fatigue she was feeling.

The Mossad spy was also wary of this strange woman...who from her complexion and facial features seemed to be Spanish

"Don't be afraid...My name is Isabel Coll...I'm an heiress and businesswoman from Madrid, Spain...I'm a friend...We have a lot in common..." replied Isabel...knowing what she had to do to reassure Hanna.

She focused her mind on her lynx amulet that hung around her neck.

Hanna watched in awe and arousal as she saw Isabel grow in size,

Her breasts got bigger and firmer...as her body went from shapely and white to creamy...voluptuous and muscular. Her clothes disappeared and were replaced on her upper body by a flimsy lynx pelt bra tied around her neck...barely containing her huge firm creamy breasts...while a pair of tiny lynx pelt panties barely covered the space...the bra and panties in the yellow color and black spots of the lynx with the Lynx Talisman located on a belt worn around her wide shapely waist...in the front of her flimsy briefs...a lynx pelt mask covering the upper part of her beauteous face...now framed by a short thick mane of glossy black hair that was different from her normal long curly black hair...with creamy hands with slender fingers with glossy clawlike fingernails and erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...transforming her into the Lynx Woman.

"But I'm also Lynx Woman...the champion super heroine of Spain...and I'm here to help you" said Lynx Woman...hoping her actions would reassure Hanna...and tell her that she was a friend.

Hanna's photographic memory instantly recalled photos of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard from Mossad intelligence briefings. She remembered that long before she acquired super powers to become the Lady Lion of Israel...Mossad kept records on all of the known superheroines in the world.

She realised that Isabel Coll had just taken a big risk...revealing her identity as Lynx Woman to a complete stranger.

Hanna realised Isabel was someone she could trust and as Lynx Woman someone who could help her.

"My name is Hanna Ben Sera. I'm a special agent with the Mossad...Israel's intelligence agency. But my colleagues have no idea that I'm the Lady Lion of Israel. Thanks for saving my life. I was captured by one of my most dangerous enemies...Sheikh Abdullah. I don't want to sound ungrateful but why are you here?" asked Hanna as she got out of the bed...and stood naked in front of the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

"That's okay. I encountered that same Sheikh a few days earlier in Madrid. He used the same androids that almost defeated you, to defeat me and knock me unconscious. Before I passed out...I overheard him saying those androids were built to target you. I was his guinea pig to see how effective they could be." replied Lynx Woman.

"You're very brave to come all this way to help me. You saved me from a certain defeat. If Sheikh Abdullah discovered my real identity it would put my family and friend in danger" said Hanna as she thought about her big brother Joshua, her niece Giselle and American CIA agent Jordani Forbes.

"As Isabel Coll...I have access to my family's extensive fortune and resources. I was able to find out that this Sheikh spent millions of dollars to hire a Japanese scientist to use his technology to turn his two former deceased assistants into androids to target you as Lady Lion. They're difficult for us to handle on our own but together we have a chance to defeat them" said Lynx Woman.

"Yes. I can certainly use your help. But since you've rescued me...Sheikh Abdullah knows that once I recover...I will come after him...He also knows about you and will be expecting you'll be helping me...How would we know where he is and what he's planning?" asked Hanna.

"I have an idea how we can stop him but I'll need you to turn back into Lady Lion for that to happen" said Lynx Woman.

Hanna smiled at her new friend and as she pressed the button on her wristwatch to begin her transformation.

Hanna felt a powerful surge of energy through her body that caused it to turn from white, shapely and athletic to creamy, voluptuous and muscular.

Hanna felt herself growing in height from 5'10 to 8 ft.

She was excited to see her breasts become huge, firm and creamy...capped at their sexy summits by wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples....her clitoris become big and glossy pink...located in the middle of a thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her huge firm creamy thighs...as her shirt, slacks, shoes, tiny white silk bra and tiny white silk panties vanished...to be replaced by a new, sexy attire.

Her enhanced breasts were now barely contained in a flimsy strapless brown bra...with the Star of David between the cups of her bra...a gold belt with the Star of David in the middle...entwined around her thick shapely waist...a tiny brown G-string barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs.

Her creamy hands were strong and sexy with slender fingers with short, glossy, clear fingernails.

Her creamy feet were erotic and bare with sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

Gold bracelets adorned her wrists. Each of them bearing the Star of David insignia on them.

Her short black hair had become long, tousled and glossy black...framing her beauteous face...the upper part of which was covered by a brown mask which was made from the same material as her bra and G-string.

The Lady Lion of Israel briefly checked her flimsy attire which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular creamy body and noticed Lynx Woman looking at her with a smile on her beauteous face.

The two busty superheroines closed the gap between them and held each other's hands.

"I'm ready now. What's our plan to find Sheikh Abdullah? asked Lady Lion.

"Come with me. Someone you know is going to help us" replied Lynx Woman. The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard exited the bedroom...walked side by side down a corridor...their huge firm breasts threatening to slip out of their flimsy bras...and entered another room in what Lady Lion believed to be a mansion that was familiar to her.

Her thoughts were confirmed when Lynx Woman opened a closet and she saw a bound and bruised Nassiri...who was floating in and out of consciousness.

"Ok Nassiri! Talk! Where's Sheikh Abdullah? No lies and no tricks!" warned Lady Lion.

"Yes...I'll tell the truth...for nothing in exchange..." agreed the informant and told the two busty superheroines what he knew.

1 day later

The two female androids returned to Sheikh Abdullah's mansion hideout in the Beersheba district of Tel Aviv after completing their mission to assassinate an Israeli government official who had been interfering by investigating his business interests for funding for terrorist groups and crime cartels operating in Israel.

"There has been no sign of Lady Lion since my two android concubines have defeated her...or that other big breasted superheroine who rescued her. No matter. They've seen the power of my android concubines and know they cannot be defeated. Now I will have my revenge on the Israelis and their allies for meddling in my business" declared the Sheikh to the blonde and brunette androids as they stood motionless before him.

"You won't do anything but surrender Sheikh Abdullah and answer for your crimes!!" declared the Lady Lion of Israel as she and Lynx Woman entered the living room of the mansion...where the Sheikh and his androids were.

"And those crimes aren't limited to Israel! You have questions to answer back in Spain as well" quipped Lynx Woman as she stood side by side with Lady Lion...standing in the way of the Sheikh and his two android concubines.

He was shocked...angry and aroused...to see Lady Lion and Lynx Woman...their voluptuous and muscular bodies barely covered by their respective flimsy attire.

"Destroy them!!" ordered Sheikh Abdullah...rubbing his penis through his pants with his left hand.

The blonde and brunette androids charged towards the Busty Israeli Superheroine and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard.

Lady Lion battled the brunette android while Lynx Woman engaged the blonde android.

Not wanting to give her opponent a chance to use her considerable arsenal of weapons against her...the Lady Lion of Israel kept the brunette android on the ropes with a sequence of well-timed punches and kicks to its head and body...not giving the android a chance to assess the situation and determine a response.

"You're not going to take me by surprise this time!!" declared Lady Lion as she planted the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the face of the brunette android...sending it staggering backwards.

Feeling her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight strapless brown bra which strained to contain her huge firm creamy breasts...the Busty Israeli Superheroine saw the brunette android's left hand starting to reconfigure itself into a machine gun

"You're not going to get me with that trick!!" quipped Lady Lion as she grabbed the brunette android's left hand with her right creamy hand and ripped it off. But despite her best efforts, the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel was taken by surprise as a plume of green smoke shot out of the hole left by the removal of the brunette android's left hand and engulfed her head and shapely upper body.

"Eh....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THAT GREEN SMOKE AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE SMOKE...IT'S MAKING MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MAKING MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in the air...giving the brunette android a chance to reset and...activate the machine gun in its right hand.

Taking aim at the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel...the brunette and opened fire.

Ordinarily...Lady Lion's superhuman body was bulletproof.

But the bullets used by the brunette android were far from ordinary to the surprise and dismay of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...BULLETS...UUUUUUUUUUUH...RELEASING

MORE GREEN SMOKE...UUUUUH...AS THEY EXPLODE AGAINST MY BODY...UUUUUUUUH...I'M

BEING SHOT...UUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE LION BREASTS...IN...UUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH...MY...WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...THEY

HURT...UUUUUUH...SMOKE...UUH...DRUGGING...THEM...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HH...HH...HH...HELPLESS...UUUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain and pleasure...as she staggered helplessly on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...unable to protect herself against the bullets which shredded her thin tight strapless brown bra and tiny tight brown G-string...causing them to fall to the floor...leaving her only wearing her brown mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on them...on her wrists...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink clitoris to the full effects of the feminite smoke.

"UUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUH...HORNY...UUH

...UUH...UUH...HELPLESS...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain and pleasure as she dropped to the floor...on her knees...her muscular creamy arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her head bowed between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her brown mask...as the brunette android approached her.

Meanwhile...Lynx Woman battled the blonde android close by.

Leaping forward...she drove the ball of her erotic left bare creamy foot into the blonde android's chest...kicking it a great distance away from her.

The impact as the blonde android hit a wall damaged its right arm and left leg.

Lynx Woman was surprised to see it get up off the floor and fire a grenade from its left hand at her.

Flexing the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...the Big Breasted Super Spaniard leapt clear of the grenade as it released green feminite smoke when it exploded on the floor.

As she leapt through the air...Lynx Woman saw the blonde android's breasts open and missiles were fired out of each of them at her.

The Big Breasted Super Spaniard evaded one missile which flew past her.

As she landed on the floor on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...the second missile exploded on contact with the floor close to where she landed.

Lynx Woman didn't think this would be a problem.

She was surprised when the missile released a green liquid when it exploded and the liquid bathed her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S THIS LIQUID....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING UNDER MY LYNX BRA...MAKING MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...MAKING MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...GETTING UNDER MY LYNX PANTIES...MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...IS GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...EXCITED...UUUH...SEX...GOT TO THINK ABOUT IT..UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO RESIST...BUT...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her right creamy hand fondling her huge firm creamy breasts through the flimsy fabric of the lynx pelt bra that was tied around her neck...while her left creamy hand fondled the space between her huge firm creamy thighs...as erotic fantasies about her secret boyfriend...musician Ramon Blanquer filled her head...and she belatedly realised that she had fallen into a trap.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...as she sprawled out on the floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...moving back and forth...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together...four white waterfalls of thick cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt as the brunette android brought her to four gigantic orgasms by using the fingers of its right hand like jackhammers on Lady Lion's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...making her dizzier...weaker...and sleepier with each passing second.

Lynx Woman was not in a better situation close by. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Big Breasted Super Spaniard loudly in pleasure as the blonde android licked her in her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...causing android drool to get inside of her big hard wet and excited cunt.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as the blonde android brought her to three gigantic orgasms....a lake of thick white cum forming on the floor between her huge wide open creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman in pleasure...as they lay sprawled out on the floor on their back...their muscular arms limp past their heads...their muscular legs spread wide open below their shapely waists...their erotic bare feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...their sexy toes straining to stay curled with tension and close together...looking with sleepy eyes through the slits of their masks at the androids that stood over them...knowing they were defenceless and on the verge of imminent and spectacular defeats.

On the commands of Sheikh Abdullah...the androids brought the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine and the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard into the middle of the living room and lay them next to each other on the floor.

"You thought you and your big breasted friend could defeat my androids??...Made from my considerable wealth???...I had some updates made to them since they last defeated you" gloated the Sheikh.

Lady Lion and Lynx Woman could only stare in sleepy disbelief as the spaces between the thighs of the androids opened to reveal a new instrument...double steel drills shaped like male penises...which could be simultaneously inserted into their clitorises and anuses.

"Now finish these big breasted superheroine fools!!" the Sheikh ordered his androids.

"No..Uuuuuuh...No...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure as the blonde android picked her up and slapped her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts as she tried to resist. The Big Breasted Super Spaniard fell back to the floor with her huge firm creamy ass up in the air...stunned by the slap.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman in pain and pleasure...her eyelids getting heavy in the slits of her lynx pelt mask as the blonde android inserted her double penis steel drills into her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris and into her big hard wet and excited bright pink anus and activated them.

"No...Uuuuuuh..Uuuuuuh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain and pleasure as the brunette android grabbed her erotic right bare creamy foot as she tried to kick her...then swiftly inserted her double penis steel drills into her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus and activated the drills.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pain and pleasure as she felt the drills going deeper and deeper into her famous clitoris and famous anus...reinforcing the lingering effects of the feminite...making her dream of having sex with busty American CIA agent Jordani Forbes.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lynx Woman nearby loudly in growing pleasure...as she gave in to her erotic fantasies...dreaming she was having sex with her secret boyfriend...Spanish musician Ramon Blanquer.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as the androids made them each have 10 gigantic orgasms in quick succession leaving them totally weak and helpless...and barely conscious.

"Places them in front of each other!!" Sheikh Abdullah ordered his androids...as he rubbed his stiff and erect penis through the fabric of his pants...excited and aroused at the helplessness of Lady Lion and Lynx Woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman in pleasure...offering no resistance to the androids as they faced each other...their naked huge firm creamy breasts touching each other...their big puffy hard and erect nipples touching each other...weakening them further.

As they each held the muscular arms of the beaten busty superheroines...the brunette android inserted its double steel penis drill into Lady Lion's big hard wet glossy pink clitoris and into her big hard wet glossy pink anus. The blonde android inserted its double steel penis drills into Lynx Woman's big hard wet bright pink clitoris and into her big hard wet and excited bright pink anus.

They simultaneously activated their drills.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as they felt the double metal penises rubbing inside of their big hard wet and excited clitorises and anuses...their naked huge firm breasts rubbing against each other...making them more excited than they had ever been in their superheroine careers...causing each of them to have six gigantic orgasms...making them dizzier...weaker...sexier...and sleepier with each passing second.

Sheikh Abdullah approached the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine and the beaten Big Breasted Super Spaniard...and pushed them towards each other forcing them to kiss each other on their lips while the androids continued to insert their metal penises into the erogenous parts of the body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as they both sunk deeper and deeper into powerful erotic stupors which made them become increasingly submissive and sleepy...thoughts of being dominated by the Sheikh and his two androids... filling their foggy brains as they inched closer and closer towards imminent defeat and long spells of unconsciousness.

Just at that moment...as defeat seemed inevitable...Lady Lion saw a vision in her mind of the scientist Hint Snjeder...the scientist who created super soldier formula that allowed Mossad spy Hanna Ben Sera to become the Lady Lion of Israel.

In her mind...Lynx Woman saw the spirit of the Lynx Goddess...manifested in the form of her famous ancestor from the 16th Century Luiza Coll...the first Lynx Woman.

"You must not give up...People are counting on you" they said.

In her tired brain...Lady Lion saw images of her big brother Joshua Ben Sera...her teenage niece Giselle...and busty American CIA agent Jordani Forbes who she was secretly in love with. In her foggy mind...Lynx Woman saw images of her secret boyfriend...musician Ramon Blanquer.

"What???...Impossible!!!...Not again!!!" yelled Sheikh Abdullah in arousal...shock and anger as he saw a brown aura surround Lady Lion while a yellow aura surrounded Lynx Woman...the auras merged...and began to grow in intensity.

As they felt their big nipples...wide areolas...and big clitorises relaxing within their respective auras...Lady Lion and Lynx Woman felt their super powers returning. Flexing the muscles of their voluptuous bodies...the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard broke free of the androids' grips and sent them flying away.

Emerging from their respective auras...their voluptuous and muscular creamy bodies clad in their respective flimsy attires again...Lady Lion and Lynx Woman attacked the brunette and blonde androids respectively...with speed and powers which shocked Sheikh Abdullah.

"Destroy them!! Destroy them!!" yelled the Sheikh in growing desperation as he rubbed his penis faster and faster through the fabric of his pants as he watched the Busty Israeli Superheroine and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard deal a sequence of rapid punches and kicks to the heads and bodies of the androids...never giving them a chance to use their considerable arsenals on them...and inflicting great damage on them.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated... Lady Lion drove the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot with great effort into the middle of the face of the brunette android... knocking its head clean off...causing the rest of its body to stagger and gyrate wildly until it exploded into thousands of pieces.

Leaping towards the blonde android...Lynx Woman drove the ball of her erotic left creamy bare foot with great force into the chest of the blonde android...triggering a detonation of the missiles inside of its chest... and it also exploded into thousands of pieces.

The Sheikh was in disbelief that once again his two concubines...brought back in the form of androids using his considerable wealth...had been totally destroyed and his plan to get revenge on the Lady Lion of Israel had failed.

But while the busty superheroines had finally emerged victorious...the victory and the toll of the defeats and torture inflicted upon them before that...caught up with them in spades.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HEAVY...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...ARE

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...IS SO...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...TO ORGASM...HEAD SPINNING...GOT TO BECOME UNCONSCIOUS" moaned Lady Lion as she dropped to the floor on her knees...her head bowed between her huge firm creamy breasts...her muscular arms limp at her sides...her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HEAVINESS...IN MY HUGE LYNX BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LYNX NIPPLES...MY WIDE LYNX AREOLAS...ARE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG LYNX CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURTS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIGHT HEADED...CAN'T STAY AWAKE...GOT TO SLEEP" moaned Lynx Woman as she dropped to the floor on her knees....a short distances away from Lady Lion.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman loudly in pleasure as they lactated and simultaneously had giant orgasms...before collapsing to the floor on their backs...their muscular creamy arms flung limp past their heads...their muscular creamy legs spread wide open below their waists...their erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their heels...wide spaces between their sexy toes as they succumbed to unconsciousness.

Sheikh Abdullah briefly thought about kidnapping Lady Lion...but the sounds of approaching sirens for--d him to beat a hasty retreat...knowing he had to flee Israel and go back into hiding.

Fortunately for the two busty superheroines...American CIA agent Jordani Forbes was the first to arrive on the scene.

She was aroused by the sight of Lady Lion and Lynx Woman lying unconscious on the floor before them.

"Don't worry Lady Lion. I got you" said Jordani as she separately carried each of the unconscious busty superheroines in her arms, put them inside of her Hummer and drove away before the Israeli Police arrived on the scene.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion and Lynx Woman in pleasure as they announced they were regaining consciousness.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and the Big Breasted Super Spaniard woke up to find themselves lying on separate beds in a room.

Lynx Woman was only wearing her mask...while Lady Lion only had her mask and gold bracelets on.

CIA agent Jordani Forbes felt very aroused as she entered the room and looked at the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy bodies of the two busty superheroines as they lay on their beds.

"Hello ladies. This is a real treat and a vision of paradise to see both of you together" teased Jordani.

Lynx Woman noticed Lady Lion's big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen and big glossy pink clitoris become moist as the Busty Israeli Superheroine looked at the busty CIA agent.

"Lady Lion is infatuated with her....in the same way that I'm infatuated with Ramon" thought Lynx Woman as she quickly realised the relationship between Lady Lion and Jordani Forbes.

"Good to see you Jordani...Uuh...I mean Agent Forbes...Thanks for bringing us here to recover. This is my friend Lynx Woman from Spain. She helped me thwart Sheikh Abdullah's plans to use two androids to capture me and commit crimes in Israel. We destroyed the androids but the Sheikh has escaped again" said Lady Lion as she got off the bed and donned her thin tight strapless brown bra and tiny tight brown G-string sexily in front of Jordani...who was very aroused as she watched this sight.

Her words made the busty CIA agent remember that Lynx Woman was in the room as well. She and Lady Lion looked on with admiration as the Big Breasted Super Spaniard donned her flimsy lynx pelt bra and tiny tight lynx pelt panties. "Yes. The CIA is aware of your activities in Spain. Thanks for coming here to help with a dangerous criminal like Sheikh Abdullah" said Jordani, trying not to stare too hard at Lynx Woman because she didn't want Lady Lion to feel jealous.

"I'm glad to help. I need to return home to Spain now. But if you ever need my help. You know how to reach me" said Lynx Woman to Lady Lion.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel nodded, knowing that each of them knew the other's real identity and would keep it safe.

"And I will be there to help you too if you need me" replied Lady Lion as she hugged Lynx Woman...before the Big Breasted Super Spaniard walked out of the room and made her departure.

Lady Lion closed the gap between Jordani and herself and kissed the busty CIA agent on the lips.

"I must leave now too Jordani. But we will see each other soon" said Lady Lion with a smile as she also walked out of the room and made her departure.

In another location

Sheikh Abdullah was angry after spending millions of dollars to build androids, he was unable to defeat the Lady Lion of Israel.

But he was not deterred and was already working on another plan to get his revenge on the Busty Israeli Superheroine.

Through contacts in Africa, he learnt about a jungle heroine in Madagascar called Tarzann who possessed great strength and agility.

He received information that she had been hypnotised before by local criminals and realised that he could control her too to defeat Lady Lion.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sheikh Abdullah.

Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:45 pm