Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:44 pm

Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil 
Megalomaniac

Post Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil
Wonder Bunny and the Eggs of Evil

Acme City
Toon World
10 am

Lola O'Hare was at her desk in the newsroom of the Daily Hoppit...the top newspaper in the city.

Dressed in a baggy shirt, skirt and flat shoes...with big rimmed glasses on her face...her shoulder length blonde hair tied into a bun behind her head...long brown floppy ears...Lola was a 20 year old mild-mannered female bunny who had a reputation about being a good reporter at the paper.

But the way she dressed and her social awkwardness with her fellow co-toons at work and other toons in the city...gave her a social life that rated zero.

But Lola didn't mind that because she had a secret which no one else in Acme City knew about.

The young female bunny's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her nipples shoot to attention under her baggy shirt.

She smiled knowing what that meant.

Not attracting the attention of anyone else around her...Lola walked out of the newsroom and entered a nearby stairwell.

After checking to see that she was alone...Lola removed her big rimmed glasses from her face and began to spin on a single spot.

A rosy surrounded her as Lola O'Hare made an amazing transformation.

Shedding her baggy attire...she revealed a shapely pink brown body that became voluptuous and muscular as she spun.

Lola's former dowdy attire was replaced by new attire which barely contained the features of her enhanced body.

She wore a skintight black bodysuit with a huge triangle space in the middle which allowed access to a pair of huge pink breasts.

A blonde powder puff tail protruded from the rear of her bodysuit about her huge firm ass.

Her hands were pink brown with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails.

Her feet were erotic bare and pink with glossy claw like toenails.

A pair of pink ears perked up on her head...while a black mask stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was now framed by a long mane of golden hair.

"My big Wonder Nipples are telling me there's evil at work in Acme City! Time for me to fight the bad guys again...as Wonder Bunny!!" declared Lola as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous pink body.

Her huge firm breasts threatening to spill out through the large triangle in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...Wonder Bunny ran swiftly to the top of the building where she leapt gracefully into the air.

On cue...her Wonder Jet came swooping down from the sky.. Landing on the Jet's port wing on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...the Buxom Bunny Heroine...quickly got into the cockpit of her Jet...sat down on the pilot's seat...grabbed the flight stick between her huge thighs with her right pink hand and flew away towards danger.

Her huge firm pink breasts heaving up and down within the confines of her skintight black bodysuit...Wonder Bunny used the tech in her Wonder Jet to tune in to Acme City Police radio to locate the crooks who had lured her into action.

"Looks like Stocky, Pugsy and their gang are in the middle of a robbery at the Acme City Museum! This isn't usually their style" thought Wonder Bunny as she flew her Jet in the direction of the museum.

Her green eyes widened in the slits of her black mask as she saw Stocky...in his grey suit and hat...Pugsy in a brown tuxedo...and two duck and two pig thugs...running out of the museum...carrying bags of loot.

Putting her Jet on autopilot...Wonder Bunny leapt out of the cockpit and landed on the ground...on her erotic bare pink feet...causing Stocky, Pugsy and their thugs to a screeching halt in front of her.

The goofy gangsters' eyes bulged and their jaws dropped at the Buxom Bunny Heroine assumed her heroic pose in front of them.

Her pink hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet flat on the ground...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out from the triangle space in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit.

"Hand over your loot Stocky and surrender!" quipped Wonder Bunny.

"Ya knows I can't do that! Get that Bunny Bitch boys!!" ordered Stocky as Pugsy, the two duck and two pig thugs charged towards Buxom Bunny Heroine.

POW!! BAM!! WHAM!! POW!!

The muscles of her voluptuous pink body accentuated...Wonder Bunny sent Pugsy, the two duck and two pig thugs flying through the air and then sprawling on the ground...with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Stocky reached for his oversized pistol from under his jacket.

As he looked up...the goofy gangster saw the ball of the Buxom Bunny Heroine's erotic right bare pink foot closing in on his face and knew he had it.

WHAM!!!

Stocky saw stars as he collapsed to the ground and passed out...along with the other members of his gang.

Squatting on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet...her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out of the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...Wonder Bunny opened one of the bags to discover the loot that Stocky and his gang were stealing from the museum.

"Huh? These are ornamental eggs. They're hardly worth anything. Why would Stocky and his gang go through the trouble to steal them?" thought the Buxom Bunny Heroine aloud.

BOOM!!

A thick orange cloud of gas surrounded Wonder Bunny in the space of two seconds and had an immediate effect on her

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CARROT-O-FORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...MAKING MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...GETTING DIZZY...GETTING TIRED...GOT TO SLEEP
...BE UNCONSCIOUS...FOR AN HOUR...WHAT....WHO...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her black mask...as she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces beginning to appear between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...as she started to black out.

But before the Buxom Bunny Heroine was overwhelmed by darkness...she saw saw something fall to the ground...near her right hand. With her last ounce of strength...she grabbed it in her right hand and slipped it through the triangle gap in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure...her green eyes slowly closed in the slits of her black mask...carrots swirling around before them...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

11 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure...announcing she was regaining consciousness.

"Ey...What's up Wonder? a male voice asked.

As her senses slowly returned...her green eyes slowly opened in the slits of her black mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...the Buxom Bunny Heroine saw she was lying on a bed in a room in Acme City Hospital...in the company of 19 year old Acme City Police Officer Bobby Bunny....with a notebook in hand...but actually eyeing her huge firm pink breasts as they threatened to spill out of the triangle gap in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit

"Am I under arrest...Officer Bunny? asked Wonder Bunny with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she looked at the police officer and noticed his penis was stiff and erect under his pants.

Bobby looked down and saw the Buxom Bunny Heroine had noticed his stiff and erect penis poking through the fabric of his pants.

His grey rabbit ears drooped and his white cheeks turned red in embarrassment.

"Uhh...No...Uhh...I was...Uhh...just taking...Uhh...notes..." replied Bobbie as he hastily took out his notebook and a pen and started scribbling hastily in the book.

Feeling her big puffy rosy nipples...wide rosy areolas and big rosy clitoris relaxing as the effects of her favorite knockout drug carrot-o-form wore off...Wonder Bunny stretched her muscular arms and long muscular legs and got off the hospital.

"Really? What about?" asked the Buxom Bunny Heroine in a sultry voice...as she stood inches apart from Officer Bobbie Bunny...giving him a good look at her huge firm pink breasts which threatened to spill out of the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit.

"Well...I..I...Uhh..Uhh..." stammered Bobbie Bunny...as he began to sweat while trying hard not to stare at or touch Wonder Bunny's famous breasts which had to be the biggest of any female in Acme City and maybe in Toon World.

"I have to go now...You let me know when you figure out the mystery" quipped Wonder Bunny...patting Bobbie on his ass with her right hand before sprinting towards the open window...flexing her huge thighs and leaping through it.

"Ey...Uh...stop...You can't..." stammered the young police officer when he snapped out of his stupor and realised what the Buxom Bunny Heroine was doing.

As he ran to the window...Bobby's eyes bulged and his jaw dropped as he saw Wonder Bunny leap on to the starboard wing of her Wonder Jet as it flew by Acme City Hospital...and saw her wink her left green eye in the left slit of the black mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as she climbed into the cockpit of her Jet and flew away.

"What a woman" sighed Bobby Bunny...with valentines floating in front of his eyes...his penis stiff and erect...totally infatuated with the Buxom Bunny Heroine.

As she flew away in her Jet...Wonder Bunny reached into the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...and pulled out a card she had hidden there...just before she was knocked out by carrot-o-form gas at Acme City Museum.

"Too bad you didn't think about giving me a body search Bobby...You wouldn't know that I actually dream about your hands on my huge Wonder Breasts" thought Wonder Bunny with a smile on her glossy pink lips...thinking about how she found the young police officer to be cute...in her regular identity of Daily Hoppit reporter Lola O'Hare.

"The Duck Pond...This is the brothel which Mistress Duck runs. She's a real shady and devious duck but manages to keep her wings clean. Whoever knocked me out must be working for her. I need to pay Mistress Duck a visit and find out why she wanted to steal those ornamental eggs!" resolved Wonder Bunny as she turned her Wonder Jet towards the southern side of Acme City where Mistress Duck's brothel was located.

Midnight

As her Jet flew away into the night sky to await her call...Wonder Bunny alighted to the ground...on the balls of her erotic bare pink feet in front of the seedy brothel called the Duck Pond.

Her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out of the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...the Buxom Bunny Heroine boldly approached the front door of the brothel...where she was confronted by two muscular duck bouncers.

"I'm here to see Mistress Duck. I don't have a reservation" quipped Wonder Bunny as she assumed her heroic pose in front of them.

Her pink hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare pink feet flat on the ground...her long muscular legs slightly apart...her huge firm pink breasts threatening to spill out from the triangle space in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit.

The two duck bouncers looked at the Buxom Bunny Heroine...at each other...and then one went into the brother.

He returned with a goose wearing a bowtie and glasses.

"Come in Miss Wonder Bunny. The boss lady will see you" squawked the goose who's name was Gilbert.

Gilbert led the Buxom Bunny Heroine through the crowded brothel...where the patrons were busy getting drunk and getting aroused by the prostitutes who were doing pole dances on the stage before them....towards the private office of Mistress Duck. He closed the door once Wonder Bunny was inside.

The sultry purple feathered duck looked up and stared at the Buxom Bunny Heroine as she assumed her heroic pose in front of her.

"Well...well...Wonder Bunny...What's brings you to my nest?" asked the devious business duck.

"I want to know who you hired to steal ornamental eggs from the Acme City Museum" said Wonder Bunny.

"Me??...Why Wonder Bunny...I'm a respectable business duck..." gasped Mistress Duck...as she pretended to be shocked by the words of the Buxom Bunny Heroine.

"Then why was one of your business cards found at the museum...dropped by whoever stole the eggs" replied Wonder Bunny as she tossed the business card she had on to Mistress Duck's desk...with a flick of her right pink hand...and then resumed her heroic pose.

Mistress Duck picked up the business card in the feathers of her left wing...looked at it...then put it back down on the desk.

"Well...Looks like you got me Wonder Bunny...or maybe...I got you..." gloated the devious business duck.

"What are you talking about??...You've just confessed to your crime...Now I'm going to...to...to...to...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG WONDER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE WONDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SUDDENLY GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...SUDDENLY...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA
...HAAAAARD...AND...W...W...W...W...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GETTING EXCITED...GETTING DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY...I CAN'T THINK
...I CAN'T MOVE...FALLEN INTO AN EXCELLENT TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure as her eyelids became heavy in the slits of her black mask...her green eyes staring with increasing sleepiness at the image of the squawking Mistress Duck which blurred in front of her...as she remained trapped in her heroic pose.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine had no idea that Mistress Duck had been waiting for her...and had a series of duck aphrodisiac incense...which ducks were immune to...lit inside of her office...knowing it would excite Wonder Bunny and make her an easy victim to capture.

On cue...a group of four duck prostitutes emerged from a passageway hidden in the wall of Mistress Duck's office and quickly surrounded the tired Top Heavy Bunny Woman...each of them taking out carrot-shaped electric vibrators from under their flimsy dresses.

BZZZZZZT !! BZZZZZZZZT!! BZZZZZZT!! BZZZZZZZZT!!BZZZZZZZZZZZT!!

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING BUZZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAARD WONDER NIPPLES
...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAARD WONDER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAARD WET WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...I'M READY TO BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Wonder Bunny in growing pleasure...standing in her heroic pose...her head sagging between her huge firm pink breasts...as two duck prostitutes worked their carrot-shaped vibrators over the sexy summits of her huge firm pink breasts...making the outlines of her wide glossy rosy areolas and big puffy glossy rosy nipples become hard and distinct against the fabric of her skin tight black bodysuit...while the other two duck prostitutes worked their carrot-shaped vibrators over the space between her huge thighs...exciting her big rosy clitoris into hardness and wetness...causing the distinct outline of a big firm camel toe to appear against the fabric of her skintight black bodysuit.

Mistress Duck waddled from behind her desk...with a bottle of the dreaded liquid orange carrot-o-form....the only anesthetic on Toon World guaranteed to knock out Wonder Bunny.

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine was afraid and excited as she watched the devious duck villainess calmly open the bottle and pour a generous amount into the middle of a thick white rag...as she waddled closer to her...while her duck prostitutes kept her excited and helpless by moving their carrot-shaped electric vibrators over the sexy summits of her huge firm pink breasts and up and down the space between her wide open huge thighs.

"Here Wonder Bunny...Have some carrot-o-form...on the house!" gloated Mistress Duck as she clamped the rag firmly over the Buxom Bunny Heroine's nose and mouth with her left wing.

TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! HOOT!! HOOT!! HOOT!! CLANG!! CLANG!! CLANG!!

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Wonder Bunny into the rag...her green eyes wide open in panic in the slits of her black mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...as whistles....train horns...and alarm bells...went off inside of her head.

Rising on the ball of her erotic bare left pink foot...her right long muscular leg raised in the air... the sexy toes of her erotic bare pink foot...with glossy claw like toenails pointing down to the floor...straining to stay curled with tension...her muscular arms dangling limp on either side of her shapely upper body... Wonder Bunny wiggled frantically and in futility...as two duck prostitutes kept working carrot-shaped electric vibrators over the sexy summits of her huge firm pink breasts that heaved up and down within the confines of her skintight black bodysuit...two duck prostitutes kept working carrot-shaped electric vibrators over the space between her huge thighs...stimulating her big rosy clitoris into hardness, wetness and excitement...while Mistress Duck kept the carrot-o-form soaked rag pressed firmly over her nose and mouth.

TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!! HOOT!! HOOT!! HOOT!! CLANG!! CLANG!! CLANG!!

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure into the rag...her eyelids fluttering rapidly...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her black mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...whistles...train horns...and alarm bells getting louder and louder in her head...as the unprecedented erotic torture of her famous breasts and clitoris...combined with the use of her favorite anesthetic...proved to be too much for her to handle.

CHIRP!! CHIRP!! CHIRP!! TWEET!! TWEET!! TWEET!!

The Top Heavy Toon Heroine...stared with dreamy green eyes in the slits of her black mask...as the faces of Mistress Duck and her duck prostitutes blurred...as she fell under the influence of the carrot-o-form aphrodisiac/anesthetic...and saw images of herself frolicking happily through a flower-filled meadow...hand in hand with the handsome police officer Bobby Bunny...as her resistance quickly crumbled and reality came crashing down on her.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny loudly in pleasure as she powerfully lactated for the first time in her superheroine career...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and tower shaped nipples under her skintight black bodysuit...five gigantic orgasms exploding out of her big hard wet and excited clitoris...soaking through the part of her skintight black bodysuit...where her sex was located.

CRASH!!!

The Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine collapsed to the floor...as Mistress Duck ordered her duck prostitutes to let go of her.

The devious duck villainess was delighted to see Wonder Bunny's muscular arms and long muscular legs flail in the air as she landed hard on her back to the floor..
Her muscular arms falling limp past her head...while her long muscular legs spread wide open...her erotic bare pink feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!! HALLELUJAH!!

Mistress Duck was very excited to see that the Buxom Bunny Heroine's huge firm pink breasts had slipped through the triangle opening in the middle of her skintight black bodysuit...revealing them in all their naked glory...with wide hard glossy rosy areolas and big puffy hard erect and tower shaped glossy rosy nipples capping their sexy summits...white milk flowing freely out of their hardened tips...while a lake of thick white cum formed on the floor between her wide open huge thighs.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhh...You got me...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh....nailed...hhhhhhhhhhhh...with carrot-o-form...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...my big Wonder Nipples...my wide Wonder Areolas...are so...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Wonder Clitoris...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...is so...haaa...haaa...haaard...and...w...w...w...wet...hhh
hhh...hot...hhh...hhh...hoppy...hhh...hhh...hhh...helpless...hhhh...hhhh...What are you...hhh...hhh...hhh...going to...hhh...hhh...hhh...do to...hhh...hhh...hhh...me...
hhh...hhh...hhh" panted Wonder Bunny in pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her black mask at the blurry image of Mistress Duck who was standing over her.

A lightbulb flashed in Mistress Duck's evil brain as she got a fiendish idea

"Huh...You're rubbing carrot-o-form...on my big Wonder Clitoris...hhh...hhh...hot...hhh...hhh...hoppy...hhh...hhh..hhh...helpless...going to...hhh...got to...hhh
...hhh..hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny with pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm...her super erogenous white cum soaking through the fabric of her skintight black bodysuit into the carrot-o-form-soaked rag which Mistress Duck held in her right wing.

SUSPENSEFUL MUSIC PLAYS

"You made a big mistake sticking your big bunny tits in my business...Time for you to go to sleep...There's lots of fun and games coming up" sneered Mistress Duck as she lowered the rag closer and closer to the beauteous face of the beaten Big Breasted Bunny Superheroine.

"No...hhhhh...don't do it...hhhh...totally helpless...when my big Wonder Nipples..and my wide Wonder Areolas...are...haaa...haaa...haaaaaard...when my...hhh...hhh...big Wonder Clitoris is...hhh...hhh...haa...haa...haaaaaard...and...w...w...w...wet...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...have never smelt...hhhhhhhhhhhh
...my own Wonder Cum...and carrot-o-form...hhhhhhhhhhh...going to be knocked out...hhhhhhhhhhhh...for about 3 hours...hhhhh...No...hhhhh...stop...
...No...No...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Wonder Bunny dramatically and in pleasure...as Mistress Duck clamped the rag firmly over her nose and mouth again...

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HEAD SPINNING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TOTALLY BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE THIS TIME LOLA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HOPPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
REALLY WISH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BOBBY BUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WAS PLAYING WITH MY BODY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIS HANDS ALL OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY HUGE WONDER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT HIM TO GIVE ME THE MAGIC FINGER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG WONDER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL I EVER HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FOR HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO PLAY WITH MY BODY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOTALLY DEFEATED NOW...
GETTING MY LIGHTS TURNED OFF...EVERYTHING...GOING...GOING....D...D...DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARK" thought Wonder Bunny as her breathing became deep and relaxed...her naked huge firm pink breasts heaving slowly up and down as her green eyes slowly closed in the slits of her black mask...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp on the floor...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare pink feet...with glossy clawlike toenails...as they rested on the floor on their smooth heels.

"Hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Wonder Bunny in pleasure into the damp fibres of the rag clamped over her nose and mouth as she accepted her comprehensive defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness...dreaming erotic dreams about Police Officer Bobby Bunny...the laughter of Mistress Duck filling her ears as she blacked out.

"BWA...QUACK...QUACK...QUACK...QUACK...QUACK"

To be continued

Mon Apr 01, 2024 9:27 pm