Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:34 pm

Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 4
Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 4

Unknown location

Romania

Kangaroo Woman...the famous superheroine from Australia was preparing herself for her next battle.

All of this seemed unreal to the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine...who in her regular identity was April Denvers...a former tour guide turned conversationist.

She remembered it was not long ago that she had returned to Australia from the United States to spend time with her boyfriend...Northern Territory Police captain Steve Hewitt...when she found herself involved as Kangaroo Woman helping two other famous Australian superheroines...Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl...stop some dangerous criminals.

April remembered being about to leave Australia to return to the US...when she was kidnapped as Kangaroo Woman by an evil witch named Daffney and brought to Romania to take part in a dangerous tournament which had implications for Steve and other innocent people elsewhere.

She found that she was not alone in her predicament. Three other superheroines had been captured in similar fashion to her and for--d to participate in the same tournament.

Kangaroo Woman didn't fully understand what was going on.

But she knew she had to work with Vampire Woman, Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling to defeat the people who had captured them and win the Dark Tournament.

"Either of us will be called next. I'm guessing that the Vampire Queen wants you to fight last." said Kangaroo Woman to Vampire Woman as she flexed her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs.

"You might be right. Cassandra often has special surprises planned for me every time she has me captured" replied Vampire Woman.

Then came the announcement of the next fight.

"Kangaroo Woman shall now face Daffney the Witch!" Fighters to the ring!"

"Be careful...She could be the strongest of the monsters that Cassandra has" warned Vampire Woman.

"Don't worry. We're superheroines! We always come out on top! Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling won their fights. I'll win mine too!" said Kangaroo Woman to Vampire Woman before exiting the cell and making her way towards an arena with swamp like vegetation for her fight with Daffney.

Spotting the witch...Kangaroo Woman executed her plan to end the fight before the witch had a chance to use any of her magic.

Attacking with tremendous speed... the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine flexed her muscular golden tanned arms in front of her...and delivered her signature Kangaroo Punch into the middle of Daffney's chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the witch in pain...taken completely off guard by Kangaroo Woman's attack.

Daffney went hurtling through the air...slammed into a tree in the swamp and fell face down to the ground.

Kangaroo Woman hopped towards the fallen witch...who was injured by the impact but not unconscious as she had hoped.

"You squandered your only chance to defeat me! gloated Daffney as she released a purple ray from her left hand which hit the left strap of Kangaroo Woman's thin tight red fur v-slit leotard.

"Is that the best you can??" laughed Kangaroo Woman.

Seconds later...the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine was made to regret those words.

To her surprise...her leotard turned purple...came to life and turned against her...obeying the witch's commands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LEOTARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S COME TO LIFE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE...BUT TRUE

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY LARGE KANGAROO BREASTS....MAKING MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...AND MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...RUBBING ME IN MY BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING IT...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she tried to remove her leotard to no avail.

Daffney and the audience of mostly monsters in the arena were delighted and aroused by the predicament of the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine.

The actions of her own leotard...under the magic spell of Daffney...made it impossible for Kangaroo Woman to get relief...either by lactating as her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples were covered by the tight thin straps of her leotard...keeping the milk trapped inside of her large firm golden tanned breasts...while the lower part of her leotard plugged her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms and simultaneously lactated...but both her milk and cum were kept trapped inside of her large firm golden tanned breasts and inside of her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt...making her get weaker and sleepier.

"Ha ha!! You cannot defeat me!! You cannot even defeat your own clothes!!" laughed Daffney.

Her words made the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine remember the earlier victories of Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling.

Kangaroo Woman knew she could not fail.

Concentrating all her strength...she managed to cause a red aura to form around her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body.

With great effort...Kangaroo Woman tore free of her own corrupted leotard.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" she moaned in pleasure...having a gigantic orgasm and lactating...gaining some relief.

This was short-lived as Daffney cast another spell which caused a pair of purple rings to attach themselves to Kangaroo Woman's exposed big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THOSE MAGIC NIPPLE RINGS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS

...AND MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE KANGAROO BREASTS...UUUUUUH

FEELING HEAVY...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as a pair of purple weights appeared magically from the purple rings...tugging hard on her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts.

"You are indeed a worthy opponent but now it is time to finish you!" gloated Daffney as she cast another spell to create magic purple vibrators.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the vibrators

worked like two penises, entering and coming out of the her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris and big hard wet and excited bronze anus...making her increasingly weaker with this devastating attack.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH..." moaned the Top Heavy Marsupial as she was about to have a gigantic orgasm.

But Daffney cast another spell..turning the vibrators into two large purple corks which stuck in the heroine's clitoris and anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure... prevented from releasing the cum in her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt...her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts heavy with milk....due to the rings with the iron balls... completely at the mercy of the witch.

Daffney laughed loudly as she held the head of the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine's up by her long mane of blonde hair and blew a kiss with a purple aphrodisiac aura into her beauteous face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as she fell flat on her back in the mud of the swampy arena...in an erotically aroused and weakened state that she never experienced before.

Her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her red fur mask...Kangaroo Woman's mind was clouded by images of the many defeats and torture she suffered at the hands of the evil witch Daffney.

But through the haze of the erotic spells of the witch Daffney...the ancient Kangaroo Spirit...that gave her super powers started talking to her.

"Do not give up April Denvers...Steve Hewitt...and the other superheroines are depending on you"

Kangaroo Woman saw images of her boyfriend...Vampire Woman...Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling.

Daffney was shocked when she saw a red aura suddenly surrounded the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine.

She was shocked again as Kangaroo Woman leapt towards her...her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body surrounded by the red aura...the magic nipple rings and vibrators being used to subdue her gone.

"NO...NO...IMPOSSIBLE...I'VE GOT NO TIME TO CONJURE ANOTHER SPELL" cried Daffney in despair as she watched the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine flex her muscular golden tanned arms in front of her...seconds before unleashing her strongest ever Kangaroo Punch which hit the evil witch in the middle of her face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Daffney as she was sent hurtling high up into the air...then fell like a stone to the ground to the muddy ground of the swampy arena...dead on impact.

Exhausted from her battle...Kangaroo Woman staggered back to the cell where the other busty superheroines were.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure as she fainted and fell forward.

Vampire Woman caught the unconscious Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine in her muscular creamy arms and laid her out gently on the floor of the stone walled cell.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine heard an erotic moan of "Uuuuuuuuh" and saw that Fox Woman was regaining consciousness after her battle.

Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling were unconscious on the floor of the cell after their respective victories.

"What's going on?" asked Fox Woman as she looked at Vampire Woman.

"Kangaroo Woman just defeated her monster. It's up to me now to defeat the final monster that Cassandra has chosen to fight me. Then she will have no choice but to free us and leave our loved ones alone" replied Vampire Woman as she heard her name called for the final match of the Dark Tournament.

"Good luck" said Fox Woman as she hugged Vampire Woman before she left the cell.

The Big Breasted Bat Woman entered another arena...which looked very much like the throne room in Cassandra's castle.

The crowd booed her...but cheered her expected opponent...Ariel the Vampire...Cassandra's main disciple.

"I've beaten Ariel many times! I will do it again and Cassandra will have to free us!" resolved Vampire Woman as she faced off against Ariel in the final fight of the Dark Tournament.

Vampire Woman and Ariel exchanged punches and kicks in the middle of the arena...and even used their various transformations into either a bat or mist to gain an advantage. But neither of them was able to.

As the fight wore on...Vampire Woman's superior physical conditioning and powers allowed her to outlast Ariel who began to be unable to keep up with her. Vampire Woman landed a series of punches and kicks to Ariel's head and body which had vampire villainess reeling.

Her defeat seemed inevitable until the image of her secret boyfriend Alex Chivu...appeared on a screen in the arena...which everyone could see.

He was only wearing his underwear and had a microphone near him.

"Alex...Uuuh...What...Uuh...Uuh" sighed Vampire Woman...feeling her big puffy bright pink nipples stiffen and her big shiny pink clitoris stiffen under her thin tight black sling suit...as the sight of Alex always made her aroused.

She found it impossible not to look at the bulge of his stiff and erect penis framed against the fabric of his briefs.

"Vampire Woman...You must become the slave of Ariel" Alex said.

The Big Breasted Bat Woman gasped in surprise at her secret boyfriend's words.

"No!! Alex!! I won't do it!!" cried Vampire Woman.

The distraction gave Ariel some time to regain her senses.

When Vampire Woman next looked at Ariel she found herself trapped in Ariel's hypnotic stare.

"You know that as a vampire I'm immune to being hypnotised by any other vampire! Not even Cassandra can hypnotise me! What have you done to Alex! I'm going to free him after I defeat you!" quipped Vampire Woman as she looked at the image of her secret crush wearing only his underwear.

But the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine was taken by surprise

"Vampire Woman...You want my hands on your huge Vampire Breasts...My fingers playing with your big Vampire Nipples...your wide Vampire Areolas...your big Vampire Clitoris...Look at my penis...You're being hypnotised by it...." said Alex into the microphone with a penetrating stare in his eyes...while he rubbed the hardened outline of his penis in the middle of his briefs...for everyone in the arena...including Vampire Woman to see.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALEX'S PENIS...IT'S SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD

...GOT TO LOOK AT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BECOMING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO THINK ABOUT SEX WITH HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK...ALEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...YOU'RE DISTRACTING ME...UUUUH

...I'M ABOUT TO FALL UNDER ARIEL'S HYPNOSIS...UUUH...UUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman...as her eyelids became heavy in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

"HA HA!!...I CANNOT HYPNOTISE ANOTHER VAMPIRE DIRECTLY...BUT I CAN CHANNEL MY POWER THROUGH A HUMAN WHO IS CLOSE TO ANOTHER VAMPIRE...TO HYPNOTISE THAT VAMPIRE... YOU KNOW YOU CANNOT RESIST YOUR SEXUAL DESIRES FOR THIS MORTAL ALEX CHIVU...LISTEN TO HIM AND FALL UNDER MY POWER" laughed Ariel.

""Vampire Woman...You want my hands on your huge Vampire Breasts...My fingers playing with your big Vampire Nipples...your wide Vampire Areolas...your big Vampire Clitoris...Look at my penis...You're being hypnotised by it...." said Alex repeatedly on the large screen in the arena...which Vampire Woman found impossible not to look at.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine...found herself staring intensely at the bulge in the middle of her secret boyfriend's....brief...and felt her wide bright pink areolas...big puffy bright pink nipples...and big shiny pink clitoris... falling under the influence of waves of hypnotic energy radiating from it as Alex spoke to her...and with words she could not resist.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE VAMPIRE AREOLAS...MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES...ARE...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG VAMPIRE CLITORIS...IS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WIN ARIEL...I AM HYPNOTISED...I AM

YOUR SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...a glazed sleepy look in her blue eyes in the slits of the black bat mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

The audience in the arena cheered at her admission of defeat.

"Vampire Woman! Play with your body! Imagine I'm having sex with you!" said Alex who was under Ariel's hypnotic control.

"Yes...I must...obey" replied Vampire Woman as she took off her black sling suit...revealing her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as she rubbed her naked huge firm creamy breasts...squeezing her big puffy bright pink nipples into hardness...erectness and bullet shapes...and powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as she rubbed her big shiny pink clitoris with the fingers of her creamy right hand...while continuing to play with her naked huge firm creamy breasts with the fingers of her creamy left hands.

"Cum Vampire Woman! Make yourself cum!" said Alex

"UUH....YES...MASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as she brought herself to three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt....as she collapsed to the floor of the arena...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the arena on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Ariel approached the tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine with a dildo that looked like a male penis.

"I'm here with you Vampire Woman! I command you to suck my penis!" commanded Alex who was under Ariel's hypnotic control.

Vampire Woman looked at Ariel with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face which was framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...and saw Alex standing over her naked...offering his long erect and stiff penis.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OBEY" moaned Vampire Woman as she did what Alex told her to do.

Vampire Woman started sucking the dildo, thinking it was Alex's penis.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine in pleasure...making herself hypnotized completely dominated by the situation.

To make matters worse for the Big Breasted Bat Woman...Ariel had collected Alex's cum after making him ejaculate several times while she was hypnotising him.

She cleverly incorporated it into the special dildo...knowing it would hypnotize Vampire Woman and make her easier to tame.

Ariel felt herself becoming excited by watching Vampire Woman sucking on the dildo...believing it was Alex's penis.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Vampire Woman with pleasure as the excitement of sucking on Alex's penis caused her to have five gigantic orgasms in a row.

Her eyelids got heavier in the slits of her black bat mask...a submissive sleepy look in her blue eyes...leaving her completely helpless as all she thought about was having sex with Alex.

But Ariel wasn't satisfied that she had humbled the Big Breasted Bat Woman enough.

"Vampire Woman! Ride my penis!" said Alex.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Yes...Master...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...obey...." moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...her blue eyes almost closed in the slits of her black bat mask as she did as her secret boyfriend ordered...and started riding Ariel's dildo, thinking it was her boyfriend's erect penis.

Ariel also moved her hips to push the dildo deeper into the Top Heavy Romanian's big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure... with each thrust from Ariel, thinking it was Alex.

But Ariel was getting excited too...as Vampire Woman rode her dildo harder and harder...in her hypnotic trance...thinking it was Alex's penis and she was having sex with him.

Ariel's arousal caused her to orgasm...releasing Alex's cum in the dildo on to Vampire Woman's clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman as she had the biggest orgasm of her life...which blew her mind and left her physically and erotically exhausted.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure as she collapsed on her back to the ground...almost lifeless...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the ground on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy toenails...barely able to stay curled with tension and close together

Gleeful at the sight of the tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine on the verge of defeat...Ariel took action.

"Now this is the end of Vampire Woman!!" declared Ariel as she held the heroine's muscular creamy arms arms and began to insert the dildo into the heroine's big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure with each thrust of the penis-shaped dildo, still thinking it was Alex who was doing it.

Ariel took advantage and also with her arms... holding the heroine by her naked huge firm creamy breasts squeezing them...forcing her to lactate...geysers of white milk spraying into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipple...while continuing to probe her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt with the dildo.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...her blue eyes almost closed in the slits of her black bat mask...as she felt the pressure of a gigantic orgasm building inside of her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt...knowing she was on the verge of total defeat...and nothing could save her now.

But what Ariel did not count on was that her efforts weakened the hypnotic control she had on Alex.

He came out of the trance and was shocked to find himself stripped down to his underwear and Vampire Woman being erotically tortured to a near death state.

"Vampire Woman!! You mustn't give up!!" yelled Alex into the microphone.

"You're too late mortal fool!!" gloated Ariel as she released what was left of Alex's cum onto the heroine's clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH..." moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...as she gave in to the oncoming orgasm...her mind filled mind with only sex scenes with Alex and being Ariel's slave.

But just as she was about to orgasm...Alex's voice woke her up.

"What???!!!!" gasped Ariel as a black aura took over the heroine's body...and threw her away.

Ariel couldn't believe what she saw when Vampire Woman emerged from the black aura...wearing her black sling suit and her powers restored.

"My turn now Ariel!!" declared Vampire Woman as she attacked Ariel with a series of punches and kicks to her head and body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ariel as she collapsed face down to the ground and passed out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...feeling dizzy from her efforts. She was about to faint...when she felt three pairs of hands holding her up.

She looked with relief to see that Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman, Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling had recovered...were clad in their flimsy attires...and next to her.

Vampire Woman looked at Cassandra...Queen of Vampires...who sat on her throne nearby...as the audience of mostly monsters and some humans...left the arena disappointed and disgusted that the four superheroines had won the Dark Tournament.

"We won by your rules Cassandra!! It's time for you to keep your word and hand back the black crystal!!" said Vampire Woman.

"Never!! Attack them!!" yelled Cassandra to her zombie thugs...who swarmed towards the four busty superheroines to do her bidding.

Tired from their battles...Vampire Woman...Fox Woman...Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling....bravely battled the horde of zombie thugs...taking down some with desperate flurries of punches and kicks before they were overwhelmed and easily dominated by the larger number of zombie thugs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman, Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure as they were all stripped of their flimsy costumes...had their huge breasts groped and squeezed by the zombies...who simultaneously probed them in their clitorises and anuses.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman, Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure as they each suffered 10 gigantic orgasms...which left each of them barely clinging to consciousness and on the verge of their biggest defeat as superheroines...to the delight of Cassandra.

"You big breasted fools will soon be defeated and then I will launch an invasion of monsters on humans all over the world!!" laughed the Queen of Vampires.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman, Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling in pleasure...as the zombies continued to molest them...knowing one more gigantic orgasm would knock all of them unconscious and leave them at the mercy of Cassandra.

But the Queen of Vampires had completely forgotten about Alex Chivu. She didn't notice that Alex stealthily picked up the black crystal.

"Let them go or I'll destroy this stone!!" yelled Alex...shocking Cassandra into inaction.

Vampire Woman realised what Alex was trying to do and used her remaining strength to turn into a bat.

She flew towards her secret crush and bit the black crystal...breaking it into several pieces.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" screamed Cassandra as the zombies who were attacking Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling fell dead to the ground...allowing them a chance to recover and put their flimsy costumes back on.

Shocked and angry...Cassandra glared at Vampire Woman, Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling as they stood before her.

"Curse you Vampire Woman!! You have defeated me again!! You and your friends are free to go!! But I will return!! I will have my revenge on you!!" snarled Cassandra before gesturing with her hands...causing a black fog to surround her and the unconscious Ariel and her defeated zombie thugs.

When the fog disappeared...the four busty superheroines and Alex Chivu were the only people in Cassandra's secret castle in the Romanian forest.

Clad only in his underwear...Alex made his way to where the four busty superheroines were...going straight up to Vampire Woman and kissing her passionately on her glossy red lips as he held her close to him...enjoying the feel of her huge firm creamy breasts pressed against his chest.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine interrupted their kiss and stepped back from Alex.

The Romanian police detective was initially confused.

"I need to show you something Alex" said Vampire Woman as she raised her creamy hands up to her face...and removed her black bat mask.

"Gina!" said Alex...surprised and happy to know his best friend...Gina Van Helsing was Vampire Woman.

"I hope you forgive me for not telling you Alex but I wanted to keep you safe" said Gina.

"I understand but I've always loved you Gina...more than a friend...Now I'll never have to choose between you and Vampire Woman" replied Alex as they kissed again.

Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling stood nearby and smiled as they looked on.

End

Wed Mar 20, 2024 8:48 pm