Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:42 pm

Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 4
Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 4

4 pm

Giselle Ben Sera could not get what she did to Lady Lion out of her mind as she made her way through the crowd of students leaving Chalom Pires High School at the end of the school day.

The 16 year old teenage girl kept remembering how her best friend Dalia Goldberg invited her to a rave party at a beachside mansion in the Mezizm Beach district of Tel Aviv...where the new aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams was being sold to kids at the party.

She also remembered how Dalia told her that Lady Lion could break up the fun and that she had a plan to capture her.

Giselle remembered how she agreed to go along with Dalia's plan...remembering how angry she was at the Busty Israeli Superheroine lectured her after breaking up a gathering outside of the Dream Exhibition nightclub one week earlier...where she was part of a crowd of teenagers trying to buy cocaine from drug dealers in an alley behind the club.

She remembered how easily Lady Lion succumbed to the effects of the aphrodisiac cocaine on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink clitoris...and the sleepy look in her brown eyes in the slits of the brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...as she held her tiny tight brown G-string over her nose and mouth...forcing her to breathe the scent of the cocaine mixed with her own cum...until she was knocked unconscious.

"This is all wrong. I need to find Dalia and talk to her about this" resolved Giselle as she looked around the school for her best friend.

As she made her way towards the school gym... saw Dalia. But before she could call out to her...Giselle saw two men approach Dalia and she went into an alley behind the gym.

Baffled by this sight...Giselle decided to investigate. The 16 year old teenager slipped into the alley...unknown to Dalia and the two men she was with...and hid behind a dumpster...as she listened to them talking.

"Here's the cash as Mr Abergil said...once you captured Lady Lion" said the first thug as he handed a knapsack to Dalia/Arabelle.

Giselle watched as Dalia/Arabelle opened the knapsack...took out two wads of cash...checked it...then placed it back into the knapsack with the rest of her reward from the head of the Abergil Cartel's drug trafficking operations.

"It was nothing to it...The super bitch's got a big weakness in her big boobs and big clit to drugs...I can't take all the credit...I had a nerd knock her out for me...She had no idea the kind of favour she was doing for me" said Dalia/Arabelle as she patted the knapsack full of cash.

"The boss is making sure that she won't cause any more trouble. She'll be taken care of at the warehouse at Luna Park" said the second thug.

Dalia/Arabelle nodded. She knew the place that the thug mentioned was one of several places in Tel Aviv where the Abergil Cartel used to discreetly dispose of their enemies.

"One other thing Miss Moseley. The boss wants you to be at the factory later tonight when the first big shipment of the new cocaine leaves Tel Aviv. The sales of Happy Dreams have gone through the roof in Tel Aviv and the cartel's got clients in other cities who want the stuff."

"You can tell Mr Abergil I'll be there" replied Dalia/Arabelle as she shook hands with both thugs...before they left the alley and went their separate ways.

None of them knew that Giselle had heard everything.

"This is all my fault! Dalia's not my friend! She's a criminal and I helped her to capture Lady Lion for the drug dealers! I have to make this right! I have to save Lady Lion so she can stop Dalia and the drug dealers!" resolved Giselle as she left the alley and headed home.

11.30 pm

"Hnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure as she announced as she waking up after being expertly drugged and tortured into unconsciousness by Joe Abergil...head of drug trafficking in the Abergil Cartel...the biggest crime syndicate in Israel.

Her head reeling with lingering unpredecented dizziness...feeling unprecedented weakness in every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...Lady Lion woke up to find herself in a dire predicament which she had never experienced before in her career as a superheroine.

She discovered she was lying sprawled out on her back on a flat steel surface...in what appeared to be the darkened interior of a deserted warehouse. She was still naked except for her brown mask and her gold bracelets on her wrists.

Her muscular creamy arms were spread wide apart past her head...her creamy bhands manacled to the steel surface by steel shackles on her wrists.

Her thick muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet were restrained to the lower part of the steel surface that she was lying on by another pair of steel shackles on her shapely ankles.

The Busty Israeli Superheroine discovered that her own tiny tight brown G-string was tied over her nose and mouth to gag her.

"Hnnnnnnnnnnnnn...Hnnnnnnnnnnnn" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure into her flimsy underwear...flexing her muscular creamy arms and her thick muscular creamy legs in an effort to free herself. But that simple action...caused her to feel dizzy and sleepy as she smelled the damp fabric of her brown G-string that was tied over the lower part of her beauteous face.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My Lion String...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...still has traces...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...of Happy Dreams...mixed with...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my Lion Cum...on it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...keeping me...Uuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...keeping me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...can't clear my head...to regain...my strength...stamina..speed...of 10 lions...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...My big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...are still...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...my...big Lion Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
..aches...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it feels...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must stop...Joe Abergil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...from selling his aphrodisiac cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to kids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in Tel Aviv...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" thought Lady Lion as she moaned in pleasure into her damp tiny tight brown G-string...trying to hold her breath and not inhale the aroma of Happy Dreams and her own super erogenous cum...while flexing her muscular creamy arms and her thick muscular creamy legs in an effort to break free of the steel shackles that were binding her to the steel surface that she was lying on top of.

But the Busty Israeli Superheroine's plans were thwarted by an unexpected sequence of events which took her totally by surprise.

The struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...triggered hidden motion sensors which activated a hidden laser cannon...that was aimed directly at the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in surprise and pleasure into her thin tight brown G-string that was tied over the lower part of her beauteous face...as a laser beam moved up and down her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING SHOT...UUUUUUH
...STIMULATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....SOME KIND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF LASER BEAM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
STILL...HAA...HAA...HAA..HAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUH
..FORCING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BREATHE...HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND....MY LION CUM
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY LION STRING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S MAKING ME DIZZY...UUUUUUH
...KEEPING ME WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GET FREE..." thought the Busty Israeli Superheroine in pleasure.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure into the damp fabric of her thin tight brown G-string on her face....flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet straining to stay curled with tension as she continued to writhe helplessly atop the steel surface...tugging in futility at the steel shackles that were binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet...her sexy toes with short, glossy. clear toenails...struggling to stay curled with tension and close together.

As she continued to struggle...other motion sensors were triggered...causing detonators which were attached to barrels full of C4 explosives under the steel surface she was chained to...to become active.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT SOUND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ELECTRONIC...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...DETONATORS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO EXPLOSIVES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BODY MOVEMENTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TRIGGERED THEM...STARTED A COUNTDOWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE..." thought the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...as she writhed frantically atop the steel surface...she was bound to...flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break her shackles.

But as she struggled...the Busty Israeli Superheroine felt the laser that was targeting her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...to blast her there with greater intensity.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure into her thin tight brown G-string that was tied to the lower part of her beauteous face....her eyelids fluttering...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LASER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO EFFECTIVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS SO GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GOT TO BREATHE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUH
...OF MY LION CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND APHRODISIAC COCAINE...HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUH
...GOING TO BLACK OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..MUST NOT GIVE UP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOT...TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEFORE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BOMBS EXPLODE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...CHILDREN OF ISRAEL...HAVE TO PROTECT THEM...
FROM DRUG TRAFFICKERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND THEIR POISON...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" thought Lady Lion in pleasure...as she continued to writhe frantically...tugging in growing futility at the shackles binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together...as the laser beam moved slowly up and down the lips of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH....HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHH....HHHH....HHH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure into her thin tight brown G-string that was tied to the lower part of her beauteous face....her eyelids fluttering...as she inhaled huge amonts of the scent of Happy Dreams and her super erogenous cum that were soaked into the fabric of her flimsy underwear that was securely tied over her nose and mouth...the movements of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body becoming slower and slower...as the combination of the intoxicating aroma of aphrodisiac cocaine and her own thick white super erogenous cum...and the intense laser beam bombarded her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...took their toll on her increasingly tired mind and tired naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she heard the electronic timers on the detonators as they continued their countdown to zero and her inevitable demise.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure into her drug and cum-soaked flimsy underwear...tightly tied over her nose and mouth...a dreamy look in her brown eyes that were barely open in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled black hair...her naked and muscular creamy body going limp atop the steel surface she was shackled to...her muscular creamy arms spread wide apart past her head...the palms of her creamy hands exposed...her slender fingers with short glossy clear fingernails spread wide open...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising slowly up and down as her breathing became deeper and more relaxed...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas...and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...which gleamed with hazy rainbow auras around them...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...as the beam from a laser cannon continued to move up and down her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...causing it and her thick matted glossy black pubic bush that surrounded it...to glow with a hazy rainbow aura...her erotic bare creamy feet... resting on the lower part of the steel surface...tension evaporating from her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails as they were unable to stay curled and close together.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... HOPELESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE NEVER BEEN...SO...HAAA....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TOO DIZZY...TO LACTATE...TOTALLY DRUGGED...BY APRHODISIAC COCAINE...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUH
MY BIG LION CLITORIS...IDRUGGED BY APHRODISIAC COCAINE...TOO WEAK...TOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S...SO... SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET....EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LASER BEAM...ON MY BIG LION CLITORIS...IMPOSSIBLE...TO RESIST...HHHH....HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHHH....HHH
...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHH...ABERGIL CARTEL...HHHHHHHH...HAS SET...HHHHHHH...THE PERFECT TRAP...HHHHH...TO DEFEAT ME...HHH...CAN'T GET FREE...HHHH...FINISHED...GOING TO...HHH...CAN'T...HHH...MUST NOT...HHH...BUT...HHH...CAN'T...HHH
...HOLD ON....THIS IS...HHH...THE END..." thought the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...would could not resist the overwhelming weakness and fatigue in her head and in her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHh...Hhh...
hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhh...hhhh...hhhhh...hhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure into her drug and cum-soaked flimsy brown G-string that was tied over her nose and mouth...the laser beam bombarding her non-stop in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...as she had 12 gigantic and deadly fake orgasms...which completely overwhelmed in less than one second...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her brown mask...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body limp atop the steel surface...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on it on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...hearing the sounds of the electronic timers on the detonators of the C4 bombs underneath her...as she accepted this was the end...and succumbed to what she thought would be her final unconsciousness.

Midnight

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...her eyelids slowly fluttering in the slits of her brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair....her thick muscular creamy legs moving back and forth below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, clear toenails twitching sensuously as she felt light and tender touches on the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and also on her big glossy pink clitoris.

As the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel slowly opened her brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask...her vision was blurry at first and she saw the image of someone looking down at her...as she felt that person wiping something damp...gently and tenderly on her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lion Clitoris...Uuuuuu...feel...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy..." sighed the Busty Israeli Superheroine in pleasure with no idea what was happening to her.

"Oh Lady Lion....You're awake...Are you all right?" a voice that was familiar to her asked.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...G...G...Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What..." sighed Lady Lion...as her vision slowly cleared to see her teenage niece kneeling down beside her as she lay on her back on the ground.

"It's going to be okay Lady Lion...This will help your big Lion Nipples...wide Lion Areolas...and big Lion Clitoris...to relax...and help you get your super powers back..." replied Giselle as she gently dabbed the sexy summits of Lady Lion's naked huge firm creamy breasts with a damp cloth and then used the same cloth on her big glossy pink clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're right...I can feel my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...and my big Lion Clitoris...feeling soft...I can feel some of my strength coming back...but I still feel sleepy...Where am I?....What happened?" sighed the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel in pleasure...as she looked with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair as she looked at her teenage niece.

Giselle's blue eyes welled up with tears behind her big rimmed glasses as she looked at her superheroine idol.

"I'm so sorry Lady Lion it's all my fault...I thought Dalia was my friend...She tricked me into knocking you out with Happy Dreams...She's working for the drug dealers...and her name isn't Dalia...They told her that they planned to finish you off here in this warehouse...They were using a laser on your big Lion Clitoris to turn you on...were keeping you drugged with Happy Dreams...and your Lion Cum...and had you tied to some bombs..." said Giselle as she bowed her head in shame.

The teenage girl was relieved when the Busty Israeli Superheroine eased herself into a sitting position on the floor of the warehouse and raised her head so she could look into her eyes.

"It's not your fault Giselle...I don't blame you for what happened...being knocked unconscious and placed in peril is a normal thing for busty superheroines like me...It's something I'm getting used to...Normally it's evil people who knock me out...but you're a good person and you were influenced by bad people...but you now know the truth about them...and you did the right thing...You found me in the nick of time...and saved my life...Thank you" said Lady Lion as she kissed the teenage girl on her forehead and she slowly got to her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Are you sure you're okay? Maybe you should rest?" asked Giselle...as she noticed the lingering sleepy look in the Busty Israeli Superheroine's brown eyes in the slits of the brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair...her wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples... in states of semi-hardness and semi-erectness...her big glossy pink clitoris...shiny and wet in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs.

"Uuuuuuh...The Happy Dreams cocaine...had a stronger effect on me than I expected...Uuuuuuh...my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...and...Uuuuuuh...my big Lion Clitoris...still feel weak from it...my strength...stamina...and speed...of 10...Uuuh...lions...aren't fully restored...but...Uuuuh...I need to stop the Abergil Cartel...from trafficking any more of that aphrodisiac cocaine..." moaned Lady Lion in pleasure.

"I overhead...Dalia...I mean...Arabelle Moseley...while she was talking to two guys at school. They told her to go tonight to Luna Park.
There's a warehouse there...where they make Happy Dreams. They said they were moving it out of there tonight..." said Giselle as she handed her superheroine idol her thin tight strapless brown bra...her tiny tight brown G-string and her golden belt.

"Uuuuh...Thanks Giselle...I'll go there now and stop them...Uuuuh...You should go home...and call the police. Tell them you got this information from me...and if they doubt you...you can use your aunt's security clearance..." replied Lady Lion as she whispered a code she used in her regular identity as Mossad spy Hanna Ben Sera to liaise with the Israeli police.

Giselle nodded as she watched her superheroine idol don her flimsy strapless brown bra...her golden belt...and tiny tight brown G-string...turn on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...run out of the warehouse...flex her huge creamy thighs...leap into the night sky and fly away.

"Good luck Lady Lion" said Giselle as she watched Lady Lion fly away and then leave to do what the Busty Israeli Superheroine told her to do.

Lady Lion can put an end to the gang and arrest the drug leader, maybe she will go after Arbelle, who can set a trap and briefly knock out the heroine and escape, my idea is that she can take her father's place.

I think she might wake up hours later, perhaps being taken care of by Giselle and Joshua, but I don't think it's interesting for them to know her identity yet.

1 am

Arabelle Moseley walked alongside crime boss Joe Abergil inside of a factory at Luna Park in an industrial district of Tel Aviv...as they inspected the loading of several delivery trucks with crates full of the aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams which Arabelle had developed to addict teenagers in the city and boost the drug trafficking business for the Abergil Cartel.

Joe was the head of the cartel's drug trafficking operations.

"I'll admit I had my doubts about you girl. But after you nailed the Lion Bitch with your drug and turned her over to me...You won me over....Consider this a bonus" said Joe as he handed Arabelle a briefcase full of cash.

"Wow!" gasped the teenage felon gleefully as she opened the briefcase and saw its contents.

"That's just the start of things for you Moseley. The hierarchy of the Cartel sees you got potential. Now that the Lion Bitch is no more. They want you heading the trafficking of Happy Dreams all over Israel" said Joe.

Before Arabelle could respond...she...Joe Abergil...and all of the thugs inside of the factory...were shocked when they saw the Lady Lion of Israel step out of the shadows...into their midst and assume her heroic pose.

They were all aroused and against as they watched her standing before them with her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained them.

"What???...No way!!" cried Arabelle...who was the first of the criminals in the factory to break the silence.

"You're dead!! You were too screwed up on Happy Dreams to escape the bomb!!" yelled Joe in shock, arousal and anger as he glared at the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"I warned you before you knocked me out Mr Abergil...That I would not let you sell Happy Dreams to the children of Israel...and I would bring you to justice!" declared Lady Lion.

As the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel finished her heroic speech...Joe...Arabelle and the rest of the thugs heard the sounds of police sirens approaching the factory from different directions...making it impossible for any of the delivery trucks laden with the Happy Dreams aphrodisiac cocaine from leaving.

"Never!! Kill her!! Kill her!!" yelled Joe at his thugs who pulled out their guns and opened fire within the confines of the cocaine factory at the Busty Israeli Superheroine.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin, tight, strapless brown bra...Lady Lion attacked the thugs with fury...felling 20 of them with a sequence of punches and kicks...as bullets bounced harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"I'm far from fully recovered. The effects of aphrodisiac cocaine on my huge Lion Breasts and my big Lion Clitoris...are denying me access to my full powers. My big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas and my big Lion Clitoris...aren't able to fully fight its effects. I have to finish this battle quickly before any of these criminals has a chance to get to me in any of these places and knock me out again" thought Lady Lion as she dispatched another 30 thugs with a sequence of punches and kicks.

The sounds of police sirens getting closer to the drug factory caused several of the thugs to flee...as the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel continued to dispatch the thugs who chose to stay behind and fight her.

As she battled the thugs inside of the factory... felling them with a swift sequence of punches and kicks...Lady Lion spotted crime boss Joe Abergil attempting to make his escape...running towards the rear of the factory where his getaway limo was waiting for him.

"Uuuuu...I'm starting to feel...Uuuuuh...tired...the aphrodisiac cocaine...the erotic torture I got...are starting to affect me...but...I can't let him escape! Giselle and the children of Israel are counting on me!" resolved the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she intensified her attacks...dispatching thugs with a flurry of punches and kicks...as she pursued Joe Abergil.

The crime boss had just reached his limo when he spotted the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel approaching.

He was briefly mesmerised...his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants as he watched her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained them...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her creamy hands clenched into fists...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had short, glossy, clear toenails...close together and curled in tension.

The seriousness of the threat she posed snapped Joe Abergil out of the stupor that he was in.

"Kill that super bitch!!" yelled Joe to two Uzi-toting thugs who were waiting by the limo for him.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs...Lady Lion leapt towards the two thugs...driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the jaw on one thug...and driving the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot into the jaw of the second thug...before either of them could fire at her.

Feeling her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight strapless brown bra...which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts... the Lady Lion of Israel...twisted her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...to dodge bullets fired from a Glock pistol that Joe Abergil had pulled out from under his jacket.

"You have to resort to trickery to knock me out Mr Abergil! I'm not an easy target when I'm conscious!" quipped the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she hit him in the throat with a creamy left hand karate chop....then put him down and out for the count with a creamy right fist to the face.

"Ugggggggggggh" groaned Joe Abergil as he collapsed face down and unconscious on the floor of factory...at the erotic bare creamy feet of the Lady Lion of Israel.

"It's over Mr Abergil! Your cartel won't sell any more of that Happy Dreams to kids in Tel Aviv or anywhere else in Israel! You'll face justice for your crimes!" declared the Busty Israel Superheroine as she looked down at the defeated crime boss....her huge firm creamy breasts heaving up and down under her thin tight brown strapless bra which barely contained them...believing the battle was over and that she was victorious.

Suddenly...Lady Lion felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight brown strapless bra which barely contained them...alerting her to imminent danger.

But the warning came too late for the Busty Israeli Superheroine...as the teenage criminal Arabelle Moseley...unlike Joe Abergil...did not hesitate to act against her.

"No way you're sending me to jail Lion Slut!!...This'll clean your clock!!" snarled Arabelle as she took out a bottle and threw some of a rainbow colored liquid that it contained directly on Lady Lion's huge firm creamy breasts that were barely contained by her thin tight strapless brown bra.

"Eh?....That's not going to stop me little girl...I'm going to...to...to...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...
...THEY'RE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT LIQUID...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS APHRODISIAC COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BECOMING ADDICTED TO IT...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY..." moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...staggering from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...her muscular creamy arms flailing in front of her as her vision blurred into a rainbow haze...and multiple images of Arabelle Moseley appeared in front of her.

The teen villainess took advantage of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she the rest of the rainbow colored liquid into the space between Lady Lion's huge creamy thighs....which was barely covered by her tiny tight brown G-string.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE LIQUID...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPY DREAMS...SOAKING THROUGH MY LION STRING...BATHING MY LION BUSH...BATHING MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...as the effects of the liquid aphrodisiac cocaine on her became stronger.

Closing the gap between them...and using her now superior physical strength...Arabelle pinned the Busty Israeli Superheroine against the frame of Abergil's getaway limo...stripped her of her thin tight strapless brown bra...and vigorously groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...rubbing the liquid aphrodisiac cocaine deeply into them...especially her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...DRUGGED WITH HAPPY DREAMS...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as rainbow colored crusts completely covered her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"That's right Lion Slut!! You're hooked on Happy Dreams again!! Now I'll nail your super ass and get away!!" gloated Arabelle as she pulled down the Busty Israeli Superheroine's tiny tight brown G-string...and used her left middle and index fingers to vigorously rub the rainbow coloured liquid cocaine over the heroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAPPY DREAMS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BEING RUBBED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ON MY BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
LION CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BEING PLUGGED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CAN'T ORGASM...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
YOU'VE BEATEN ME...AGAIN...LITTLE GIRL...WANT TO...HHH...GOT TO...HHH...GOING TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as she had six gigantic fake orgasms...before collapsing to the concrete floor of the factory on her back...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs flailing in their air.

Her muscular creamy arms fell limp past her head and her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the cold concrete on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short glossy clear toenails desperately straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel knew it was useless for her to resist the addictive power of the liquid aphrodisiac cocaine...which caused rock hard rainbow colored crusts to form over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...trapping her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples in heightened states of hardness and erectness...a rock hard rainbow colored crust forming over her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of it...trapping it in a heightened state of wetness and excitement.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair....her vision blurring as she saw Arabelle Moseley making her escape...powerful fatigue and dizziness washing over her like a tsunami...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...as she submitted to the power of the liquid aphrodisiac cocaine drugging her super erogenous body parts...and succumbed to a lengthy spell of unconsciousness.

Two days later
Tel Aviv
8 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Feeling lingering dizziness in her head... the Busty Israeli Superheroine slowly rolled her head from side to side...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of the brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair.

Her creamy right hand reached towards the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as they rose slowly up and down with each deep relaxed breath that she took...her fingers feeling the softening super erogenous flesh of her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy nipples..

Her creamy left hand reached down between her huge creamy thighs...her fingers combing through the strands of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush to locate and stroke her big glossy pink clitoris...which like her famous nipples and areolas...were also feeling soft and relaxed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...stretching her thick muscular creamy legs back and forth below her thick shapely waist...flexing the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet which had short, glossy, clear toenails.

She slowly opened her brown eyes in the slits of the brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as her senses slowly returned and her blurry vision began to clear.

Top Heavy Heroine of Israel discovered she was naked...except for her mask and the gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists...lying on her back on a large bed.

As her vision slowly cleared...she also discovered that she was not alone. Her older brother Joshua Ben Sera...and his teenage daughter...her niece...Giselle were standing next to the bed she was lying down on...in a bedroom in Joshua's mansion in the Herzliya Pituach...an affluent beachfront neighbourhood in the western part of Tel Aviv.

Lady Lion was surprised to find herself naked except for her brown mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy tousled black hair...and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists...in the presence of her brother and her niece. She wondered how she could keep her true identity of Hanna Ben Sera a secret from them.

She knew their lives would be in danger if the enemies of Lady Lion knew her real identity and the identities of the people she loved.

"Lady Lion! You're awake!" said Giselle happily as she broke the brief uneasy period of silence between them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure as she raised herself up into a sitting position with the palms of her creamy hands pressed flat on the surface of the bed.

"You're at my home Lady Lion...I'm Joshua Ben Sera...You saved my daughter Giselle from some dangerous drug traffickers..She called me and told me everything that happened...We went to the criminals' drug factory at Luna Park... We found you unconscious there...with strange substances on your breasts and your clitoris...We brought you back here to recover...You've been unconscious for two days" said Joshua to the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"Are you sure you're okay Lady Lion?" asked Giselle as she sat down on the bed next to her superheroine idol and placed her left hand on her right broad creamy shoulder.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel looked at her niece and smiled.

"Yes Giselle. Thanks to you and your dad" replied Lady Lion as she kissed her niece on her forehead...and slowly got off the bed.

"Thank you for rescuing me Mr Ben Sera. I was rendered completely helpless and unconscious by the aphrodisiac cocaine that the Abergil Cartel was trying to sell to teenage kids in Tel Aviv. If you and Giselle hadn't found me when you did...I would have been captured by the police, unmasked and questioned" said the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she stood in front of Joshua and Giselle Ben Sera....wearing only her brown mask across the upper part of her beauteous face...and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on them...on her wrists.

"No thanks are necessary Lady Lion. You fight for justice and protect innocent people in Israel against all kinds of evil. In some ways, you're not too different from my sister Hanna. She works with the Mossad" replied Joshua.

"Yes. I know her. We work together from time to time. But that's a secret between us" replied Lady Lion with a wink of her right eye at Giselle.

"Are you sure you're all right?" asked Joshua...who could not help but feel aroused as he admired the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she stood in front of him and Giselle.

"Yes....As you probably know...I have the strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions...but what you may not know is that I have a big weakness to sex...in my huge Lion Breasts and my big Lion Clitoris. My enemies often exploit me there to make me weak and sleepy and knock me unconscious. To regain my super powers...I need to lactate and orgasm as I pass out...so my body can recover when I regain consciousness. The aphrodisiac cocaine formed hardened layers on my big Lion Nipples and my big Lion Clitoris....which prevented that from happening.

...keeping me unconscious and helpless. Thanks for giving me a safe place to rest...so the cocaine could weaken...and my huge Lion Breasts and my big Lion Clitoris could relax. I'm much better now" replied Lady Lion as she kissed her big brother on his left cheek.

"You'll need these Lady Lion" said Giselle as she handed the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel her thin tight strapless brown bra...gold belt with the Star of David in the middle...and her tiny tight brown G-string. "Yes I will. Thanks Giselle" replied Lady Lion as she accepted the rest of her costume from her niece.

Joshua and Giselle watched as the Lady Lion of Israel got fully dressed before them.

They watched her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra...her tiny tight brown G-string narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...as she walked towards the open bedroom window.

Lady Lion turned around to look at Joshua and Giselle.

"Will we ever see you again?" asked Giselle.

"Yes. I never forget my friends" replied Lady Lion with a smile.

"We'll keep rooting for you Lady Lion" said Giselle with a smile on her face.

Joshua looked at his daughter and then at the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and nodded his head in agreement.

Lady Lion smiled at them.

"I'm grateful for your support. More than you'll ever know" said Lady Lion before she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet...flexed her huge creamy thighs...leapt out of the window and flew away into the night sky with the speed of 10 lions.

Joshua and Giselle stood at the window and watched as she disappeared out of sight.

They both had a feeling they would see Lady Lion again soon.

Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:11 am