Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:21 am

Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 3
Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 3

Tel Aviv, Israel
11.30 pm

Giselle Ben Sera could not believe what had just happened.

The 16 year old teenage girl with short blonde hair...blue eyes and big rimmed glasses on her face...had just knocked out Israel's famous superheroine Lady Lion.

Giselle looked at the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...her superheroine idol...as she lay sprawled out on her back on a bed in a pool house before her...wearing only her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...and gold bracelets with the Star of David on them...on her wrists...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes...which had short, glossy clear toenails.

In her right hand...Giselle held the Busty Israeli Superheroine's tiny tight brown G-string...which reeked of the smell of Lady Lion's super erogenous cum...mixed with a new and powerful aphrodisiac cocaine called Happy Dreams...which she for--d Lady Lion to smell until she passed out.

As she watched the Lady Lion of Israel lying unconscious on the bed before her...a part of her felt a tinge of regret for knocking out her superheroine idol. Giselle also had a strange feeling...as she watched Lady Lion pass out....that the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel was someone that she knew.

Those thoughts were pushed to the back of her mind as she heard the voice of her best friend...18 year old Dalia Goldberg.

"Good job girlfriend!! You really nailed Lady Lion. She's totally out of it!! said Dalia...who unknown to Giselle...was really Arabelle Moseley...a seasoned teenage criminal who offered her services to the highest bidder. Giselle had no idea that she had just helped Arabelle to capture the Busty Israeli Superheroine for her current employers...the Abergil Cartel...the top crime syndicate in Israel.

She also had no idea that the real identity of the famous Busty Israeli Superheroine was her own aunt...Hanna Ben Sera...who was a special agent with Israel's top intelligence agency...the Mossad.

Giselle looked at Lady Lion as she lay sprawled out on the bed on her back before her.

The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel's brown eyes closed in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...their sexy summits covered by thick rainbow coloured crusts...her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her big glossy pink clitoris...hard...wet...and excited under a thick rainbow coloured crust which also covered her thick matted glossy black pubic bush...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

Giselle couldn't help but feel sorry for her superheroine idol...who had the strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions...and who was virtually invulnerable...as she lay totally helpless and unconscious before her and her best friend Dalia/Arabelle.

"Are you sure she's okay? I didn't want to hurt her" said Giselle as she handed Lady Lion's damp tiny tight brown G-string...that was soaked in the heroine's super erogenous cum and the Happy Dreams aphrodisiac cocaine to Arabelle.

"Don't worry about it Giselle. She's just taking a long nap. I'll arrange to take her someplace private to sleep it off. In the meantime, you can go and enjoy the party" said Arabelle with a smile at the 16 year old teenage girl. Giselle looked at the unconscious Lady Lion of Israel and then at her best friend.

"Okay...If you say so" replied Giselle as she turned around and walked out of the pool house...heading back to the main mansion...that was located on Mezizim Beach...which Arabelle had obtained to hold a huge rave party for teenage kids in Tel Aviv...to sell them Happy Dreams and get them addicted to it.

No sooner had the unsuspecting Giselle left the pool house...Arabelle contacted her employer...Joe Abergil...head of the Abergil Cartel's drug trafficking business via a video call.

On the other end of the call...in the privacy of his fortified villa in the Naveh Sha’anan district... Joe kicked out the two prostitutes he was having sex with to take the call. He rubbed his stiff and erect penis as he gazed upon the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the defeated and unconscious Lady Lion of Israel...from her head down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet which had short, glossy, clear toenails.

Joe was particularly aroused by the rainbow-coloured hard crusts that had formed over the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine's wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples atop the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...and over her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big hard wet excited and glossy pink clitoris...between her huge creamy thighs.

"You sure she's wasted?" asked Joe.

"Totally. Happy Dreams did a big number on the super bitch's big boobs and big clitoris! She promised to be out cold for at least 12 hours! She'll stay helpless once you keep using Happy Dreams on her big boobs and her big clitoris! They're the source of her super powers!" explained Arabelle.

"You did good girl! Get back to your party and getting kids hooked on Happy Dreams! I'll send some of my men to pick up Lady Lion! You earned your bonus! I'm going to have fun with her when she wakes up! When I'm done... I'll have something special planned for the big breasted super slut!" replied Joe as he ended the phone call.

Arabelle grinned as she gazed upon the naked and unconscious Lady Lion of Israel who had no idea was in store for her.

"Happy Dreams Lion Bitch!" gloated Arabelle as she walked out of the pool house, locked the door and returned to the party taking place in the nearby beachside mansion.

8 am

Giselle Ben Sera was at the breakfast table with her dad...Joshua Ben Sera...who was the founder of the leading computer chip company in Israel... Ben Sera Enterprises.

They sat on opposite sides of the table...neither of them saying a word to each other.

Joshua was concerned of saying or doing anything which could further alienate his teenage daughter from him.

While he was a billionaire businessman and one of the most successful people in Israel...Joshua was still learning the ropes when it came to being a single dad.

For Giselle...her silence had to do with the events of last night which her father was totally unaware of.

He didn't know that she snuck out to a party at a mansion in the wealthy Mezizim Beach district of Tel Aviv...where hundreds of unsupervised teenagers were getting high on the new aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams which was selling in large quantities throughout the city...teenage kids buying large amounts and getting high on its potent aphrodisiac/narcotic properties.

He also didn't know that she played a part in luring her superheroine idol...Lady Lion into a trap...where she helped capture
her by using Happy Dreams on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big glossy pink clitoris...and then for--d her to smell her drugged and cum-soaked G-string until she passed out.

Giselle felt very guilty about both of these things...but more so about what she did to the Busty Israeli Superheroine...because she could not shake the feeling there was something about her which was familiar.

Finishing his breakfast...Joshua got up from the table.

"I've got to go to a meeting sweetheart. I was hoping your Aunt Hanna would be here this morning to spend some time with you before you went to school...but I guess she's engaged in something important now...I'll see you later...I love you" said Joshua as he kissed Giselle on her forehead before leaving the mansion.

The teenage girl sniffed and removed her big rimmed glasses to dab her blue eyes with a napkin.

"This is just wrong...So wrong...But what do I do about it?" wondered Giselle as she got up...grabbed her backpack and headed out of the mansion to catch a bus to take her to Chalom Pires High School.

All the way...the teenage girl could not get the images of the Lady Lion of Israel being knocked unconscious at the pool house in Mezizm Beach...out of her mind.

She had no way of knowing that her Aunt Hanna was the Lady Lion of Israel.

11.30 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...G...G...Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...N...N...No...
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her head rolling from side to side...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...the Busty Israeli Superheroine acted like she was waking up from a nightmare.

Her head reeled with unprecedented dizziness that made it difficult to think. Her last memory was of her teenage niece clamping her tiny tight brown G-string over her nose and mouth...forcing her to inhale the aroma of her own super erogenous cum...mixed with the potent aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams...until she became too tired to stay conscious...and was for--d to go to sleep for 12 hours.

Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her brown mask...her vision blurry...Lady Lion discovered she was lying flat on her back atop a steel table. She was naked except for her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...and her gold bracelets on her wrists...with the Star of David on them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...as she tried to move but soon learnt that she could not.

Her muscular creamy arms were tied underneath her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body behind her back...by strong ropes that were wrapped tightly around her wrists... while her thick muscular creamy legs were extended full stretch below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the surface of the steel table on their smooth heels...bound together by another set of strong ropes that were wrapped tightly around her shapely ankles.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" complained Lady Lion as she continued to writhe helplessly atop the steel table...flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy arms in futile efforts to break the ropes binding her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet.

Her moans caught the attention of Abergil crime boss Joe Abergil who came and smugly looked down on her...aroused by the helpless struggles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body before him.

"So you're finally awake Lion Slut! Do you know who I am??!! You've been sticking your big tits in matters which don't concern you!!" snarled Joe.

Despite the unprecedented state of weakness and linger erotic arousal that she was experiencing at that moment...the Busty Israeli Superheroine knew exactly who was speaking to her...from the many photos of him she had seen in intelligence briefings in her regular identity of Mossad spy Hanna Ben Sera.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I know who you are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mr Abergil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Your family's cartel...has stooped to a new level of evil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...creating an aphrodisiac cocaine...to sell to children in Tel Aviv...and elsewhere in Israel...Uuh
...As Israel's superheroine...it's my duty...Uuuuuuuuh...to bring dangerous criminals like you...Uuuuuh...to justice...and protect innocent people...Uuuuuh...in Israel...I'm going to stop you...Uuuuuuh...I won't let you...continue...to make money...by addicting children with your cartel's new poison..." moaned Lady Lion as she continued to writhe helplessly on the table before the crime boss...unable to break the strong ropes binding her creamy hands behind her back and below her upper body...unable to break the strong ropes that were tightly wrapped around her shapely ankles...binding her erotic bare creamy feet together.

Joe Abergil grinned at the words of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...and rubbed his stiff and erect penis through the fabric of his designer slacks as he watched her writhing helplessly before him.

"That's a big speech big breasted superhero bitch! But there's nothing you can do to stop me! Besides...the kids in Tel Aviv can't get enough of Happy Dreams! It sells out as fast as we make it! I'm going to keep making more of it for the kids...like Giselle...who you kept moaning about while your super ass was out cold!" gloated Joe.

"No!!...Uuuuuuuuuh...I won't let you hurt her!!...Have to...Uuuuuuh...get free!!"cried Lady Lion in anger...her writhing atop the steel table intensifying as she strained unsuccessfully to break the ropes that were binding her creamy hands behind her back and below her upper torso...and break the ropes that bound her erotic bare creamy feet together.

The Busty Israeli Superheroine played right into Joe Abergil's hands as his words distracted her from his real intentions.

"You're very brave Lady Lion...That is until...you get touched in the erogenous parts of your body!" sneered Joe as he lowered a toothbrush with a rainbow coloured paste on its bristles towards the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...who could do absolutely nothing to stop him.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE FORM OF A TOOTHPASTE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALLOWED YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO DISTRACT ME
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRUSHING IT INTO...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...INTO MY...BIG LION NIPPLES...THEY'RE BECOMING ADDICTED TO IT AGAIN...THEY'RE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...THEY'RE STILL NOT
RECOVERED...EVEN AFTER BEING UNCONSCIOUS...FOR 12 HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING ME DIZZY MR ABGERIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUH
...KEEP BRUSHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BIG LION NIPPLES WITH IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GETTING WEAK AGAIN...I'M GETTING SLEEPY AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO...UUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she began to slip into an erotic stupor again...as Joe Abergil expertly brushed her all over her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples with the aphrodisiac cocaine toothpaste...trapping them once again in states of hardness and erectness as the paste began to form thick rainbow crusts over them again...from contact with the air.

With each stroke of brush over the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the aphrodisiac cocaine paste being rubbed deeply into the super erogenous glossy pink flesh of her wide areolas and her big puffy nipples at their centers...the Lady Lion of Israel felt her eyelids becoming heavier and heavier in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...the fire in her brown eyes dimming...as they were replaced by a glazed look of sleepy submission...her head reeling with increasing dizziness...rainbow swirls exploding before her sleepy brown eyes...as the Happy Dreams took control again.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel saw the image of Joe Abergil change before her sleepy brown eyes...to busty CIA agent Jordani Forbes who she was secretly in love with...the traitorous Turkish spy Belma Sukur...the evil criminal mastermind Sheikh Abdullah...his concubines Kaela and Khadeeja...teenage felon Arabelle Moseley...her big brother Joshua Ben Sera...and finally her teenage niece Giselle Ben Sera...before the sequence continued...over and over...each time Joe brushed more of the aphrodisiac cocaine paste over the sexy summits of her huge firm creamy breasts...making the crusts covering her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...thicker and thicker.

"So you like the Happy Dreams on your big tits and areolas don't you super bitch?" asked Joe rhetorically as he passed the toothbrush along the borders of the thick rainbow-colored aphrodisiac cocaine crusts that once again covered the beaten Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel's famous nipples and areolas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THEY HAVE NO RESISTANCE AGAINST IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..FEEL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DREAMY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...TO REGAIN...MY STRENGTH...STAMINA...SPEED...OF 10 LIONS...UUUUH...UUUUH....UUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure as she stared with sleepy brown eyes at Joe Abergil...watching his face change...to the facers of Jordani Forbes...Belma Sukur...Sheikh Abdullah...concubines Kaela and Khadeejah...Arabelle Moseley...Joshua...and Giselle Ben Sera...as the aphrodisiac cocaine warped her mind...making it impossible to tell reality from fantasy.

"Is it true that you can't handle being drugged in your big clit??" asked Joe Abergil rhetorically...as he put a fresh layer of aphrodisiac cocaine paste on the toothbrush.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...especially when...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lion Nipples...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaard
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't do it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be totally defenceless
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...unable...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel...as she stared with sleepy brown eyes at the faces of Joe Abergil...Jordani Forbes...Belma Sukur...Sheikh Abdullah...Kaela...Khadeeja...Joshua...and Giselle Ben Sera...as they swirled around before her in a blurry rainbow haze.

The unprecedented stupor that the aphrodisiac cocaine had placed the Busty Israeli Superheroine under...also had the effect of compelling her to speak the truth...no matter what the implications were for her.

Joe Abergil gleefully lowered the toothbrush into the middle of the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine's thick matted glossy black pubic bush...and rubbed its bristles up and down the lips of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her famous bush.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING BRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
PLUGGING IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WON'T BE ABLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO ORGASM...BEING BRUSHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY THICK LION BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...WANT TO...HHH...BUT I CAN'T...HHH...CAN'T...HHH...CAN'T...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" " moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure...her eyelids barely open in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as she had four gigantic fake orgasms...as Joe Abergil brushed the space between her huge creamy thighs...until a thick rainbow crust formed their...completely covering her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...putting her once again on the verge of an imminent and massive defeat.

Joe Abergil pushed her slowly but surely towards that inevitability as he held the toothbrush directly under the nose of the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine...forcing her to inhale the intoxicating aroma of the Happy Dreams aphrodisiac cocaine paste on its bristles.

"You can't save the kids of Israel! You can't even save yourself Lion Bitch!" sneered Joe...as he held the toothbrush under the nose of the beaten Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel... with his right hand...while rubbing his hard and erect penis through the fabric of his pants with his left hand.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...argue with you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mr Abergil...." moaned Lady Lion with pleasure...struggling desperately to stay conscious...as she inhaled the potent aroma of the aphrodisiac cocaine paste from the bristles of the toothbrush that the crime boss was holding under her nose.

Her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her naked huge creamy breasts...heaving up and down with increasingly laboured efforts...thick rainbow coloured cocaine crusts covering her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...denying the ability to lactate...her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...trapped under another thick crust of the aphrodisiac rainbow colored cocaine...denying her the ability to orgasm...in order to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short...glossy...clear toenails...fighting a losing battle to stay curled with tension and close together.

"You were brave to try and stop me Lady Lion! But you've failed! Admit it! You're hooked on Happy Dreams just as much as the kids you're trying to stop me from selling it to" gloated Joe.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Yes...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...this new cocaine...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....is completely effective against me...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...can't stay awake...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...much longer...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...will go to sleep..Hhhhhhhhh...within the next...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...two seconds...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...be unconscious...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...for another...Hhhhhhhh
...12 hours...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...are you...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...going to do to me??..Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Mr Abergil...Hhhhhhhhhh ...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel in pleasure...staring in sleepy respect and submission at the crime boss...whose face kept changing to Jordani Forbes...Belma Sukur...Sheikh Abdullah...Kaela...Khadeeja...Joshua Ben Sera...and Giselle Ben Sera...as her vision blurred towards a rainbow haze of colors...and her head reeled with unbearable dizziness and fatigue.

"I'll have a special surprise waiting for you when you wake up Lady Lion! You'll see! But it's time for you to go to sleep. Happy Dreams!" gloated Joe Abergil as he held the aphrodisiac cocaine pasted covered toothbrush...even closer to the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine's nose...completely blocking her nostrils.

"Hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure...her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her brown mask...as she had ten gigantic fake orgasms...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...going limp atop the steel table...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the table on their smooth heels...tension evaporating from her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...wide spaces appearing between them as she accepted defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness for another 12 hours.

To be continued

Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:10 am