Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:04 pm

Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 2
Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 2

24 hours later

Vampire Queen's secret castle

Unknown location, Romania

9am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...announcing that she was waking up from her biggest defeat as a superheroine...by four monsters...24 hours earlier.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine was surprised when she heard similar feminine moans of "Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" as well.

Vampire Woman found herself naked except for her black bat mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet tied to the wall by iron bonds.

Hanging alongside her on the same stone wall were four women with voluptuous and muscular bodies similar to her own...naked also except for their masks...which told Vampire Woman...that each of these women was a superheroine...and like her...they had been knocked out, captured and brought to the secret castle of Cassandra...Queen of Vampires...for reasons that were unknown to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman...Kangaroo Woman...and the Queen of Wrestling moaned loudly in pleasure...as they hung against the stone wall alongside Vampire Woman...their naked huge firm breasts swaying sexily...their big excited clitorises on display... showing they each had experienced massive and unprecedented defeats before they were brought to Romania.

Vampire Woman saw the door to their cell open and her arch enemy Cassandra...Queen of the Vampires walked in.

"Good morning...I trust that you slept well Vampire Woman...as for your new friends...I welcome you to Romania..." laughed Cassandra as she looked at the four beaten and busty superheroines as they hung helplessly on the stone wall before her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why did you capture me this time Cassandra?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are these other superheroines that you also captured?...What do you plan on doing with us??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...feeling weaker than normal...as daylight denied her access to her Vampire Powers...which were already depleted as a result of the massive defeat that she suffered 24 hours earlier.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who are you?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...How did we get here?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..What's going on?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman in pleasure...asking the burning question that she...Kangaroo Woman...and the Queen of Wrestling wanted answered.

The Sexy Super She Fox's last memory before she regained consciousness was being in Costa Rica on vacation in her regular identity of coffee shop waitress Faith Nikka with her best friend Jade Hartley...who she was in love with as Fox Woman.

Kangaroo Woman was confused about where she was...her last memory was of being back home in Australia on vacation...ready to board a flight back to the United States as April Denvers...just having said goodbye to her boyfriend Steve Hewitt...before she had to change into Kangaroo Woman to deal with a supernatural threat which ended up in her being knocked unconscious.

The Queen of Wrestling...as she tried unsuccessfully to shake off the biggest set of dizziness and fatigue she had ever experience...could only think about how she was in Brazil with her secret girlfriend and fellow Global Extreme Femme Wrestling (GEFW) partner Brooke O'Neill...days earlier...exposed a scheme that her nemesis GEFW owner Stephanie was up to there...but was knocked out by a female monster with four arms. She wondered if Brooke was aware of her disappearance or that of her best friend Reby Terrell who was the woman behind the white magic face mask of the Queen of Wrestling.

Cassandra sensed the confusion of the four busty superheroines who hung captured on the stone wall of the cell before her. The Queen of Vampires sought to make things clear for them.

"I am Cassandra Queen of Vampires...You are here at my castle in Romania...where you will participate in the Dark Tournament!" she declared.

"What happens if we don't want to?!!" quipped Fox Woman.

Cassandra smiled and directed the attention of the four busty superheroines to four screens behind her.

Vampire Woman...Fox Woman...Kangaroo Woman...and the Queen of Wrestling all gasped in shock...when they saw live images of Detective Alex Chivu....Jade Hartley...Steve Hewitt...and Brooke O'Neill....where each of them were respectively in the world at that very moment.

"These are people who are close to each of you...but you are powerless now to do anything to protect them. My minions are closely watching each of them where they are. Should you fail to participate in the Dark Tournament...they will be killed. I promise that no harm shall come to any of them...once you do as I say...and participate in the Dark Tournament" declared Cassandra.

"Cassandra you fiend!!" cried Vampire Woman in anger.

"We have no choice but to do as you say" said Fox Woman as she looked at her fellow captive busty superheroines on either either side of her.

" You better not hurt any of them!! warned Kangaroo Woman.

"What guarantee do we have that you won't harm them if we play your game??!!" asked the Queen of Wrestling.

"What do we gain if we win your tournament? asked Vampire Woman.

"If you win...You will all be free. But you if you lose...I will use this artifact.. that will transform the world into a straight week of night and start of a war between humans and monsters!!" declared Cassandra she showed a strange looking stone to the four busty superheroines.

"Should you lose...You will be the slaves of my champions" said Cassandra and introduced them to the four busty superheroines.

One cue...Ariel the vampire...Daffney the witch...female Frankenstein and Shiva entered the room.

"They will have some fun with you now. The Dark Tournament begins in two days" said Cassandra and walked out of the room.

Shiva approached Fox Woman and the orange red-haired heroine looked defiantly at her.

"Let us go so we can beat you in a fair fight!!" declared Fox Woman and all four monsters laughed.

"See how long you can handle this!!" sneered Shiva and with her four arms she began to play with the Fox Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular bronze body.

Two of her hands groped Fox Woman in her naked huge firm bronze breasts...making her powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

With her other two hands... she simultaneously probed Fox Woman in her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris and in her big bronze hard wet anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...her former attempt at defiance now a distant memory.

At the same time Daffney approached Kangaroo Woman. "You!...You're the one who kidnapped me in Australia! I can't defeat you now but it's going to be different in the ring!!" cried Kangaroo Woman...as she writhed helplessly against the stone wall.

"We'll see. You're so helpless now I don't have to use my magic!" sneered Daffney as she began to lick and bite Kangaroo Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure. Daffney then fingered the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine in her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris rapidly with her left index finger.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure...totally helpless to defend herself against the evil witch.

The female Frankenstein brutally attacked the Queen of Wrestling...slapping her huge firm golden tanned breasts repeatedly with her huge hands...administering electric shocks to them...keeping her wide shiny brown areolas and big puffy brown nipples...trapped in states of hardness and erectness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling in pain and pleasure as the slaps and electric shocks to her huge firm golden tanned breasts...left her dizzy...dazed...and disoriented.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUH....UUUH...UUUH....UUUH....UUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as the femal Frankenstein brutally fingered her in her big hard wet and excited brown clitoris...electrocuting her inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped brown cunt.

Ariel was only too happy to be left with the privilege of torturing her arch enemy Vampire Woman.

"When you become the slave of my mistress...Your boyfriend will be mine!!" gloated Ariel.

"Alex will never be yours!! You can't beat me on your own!! You'll need help!! cried Vampire Woman as she writhed helplessly on the wall as Ariel approached her. Angry by the insults of the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine...Ariel bared her fangs and bit Vampire Woman in each of her big puffy hard erect and church spire-shaped bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the aphrodisiac poison in Ariel's fangs got inside of her huge firm creamy breasts making her feel dizzy, weak and sleepy again.

This left Vampire Woman vulnerable...and Ariel fingered her rapidly in her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris with her left index finger.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...wiggling helplessly...bound to the stone wall.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman, Fox Woman, Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as they each had three gigantic orgasms which made them weaker, sexier and sleepier.

"Let's change partners!" suggested Ariel to her fellow monsters who all agreed with this idea.

Fox Woman who was being tortured by Shiva, was now attacked by Daffney who invoked her magic...causing two purple clamps to appear and squeeze Fox Woman's big puffy golden brown heroine's nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Fox Woman loudly in pain.

Daffney created an electric vibrator that attacked the Sexy Super She Fox's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris simultaneously.

"NO...UUUH...MY BIG FOX CLITORIS...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUH...UUUH...UUUJ-H

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a sequence of five gigantic orgasms...as she hung from the stone wall.

Daffney snapped the fingers of her left hand...causing the iron restraints to vanish...and Fox Woman collapsed face down on the floor...her muscular golden bronze arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular golden bronze legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman in pleasure as she surrendered to unconsciousness.

Kangaroo Woman's blue eyes widened in panic as Ariel the Vampire approached her...baring her fangs...as she writhed helplessly on the stone wall.

"Do you know what it's like to be bitten by a vampire??" asked Ariel.

"NO...STAY AWAY...NO...NO" cried Kangaroo Woman in fear.

Ariel moved faster than the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine expected ...biting her in the sexy summits of her large firm golden tanned breasts...her fangs sinking deep into her widehard bronze areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body gyrating wildly against the wall...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples...as the aphrodisiac poison on Ariel's fangs...had an effect on her which she had never experienced before.

Ariel then deliver her final blow...biting Kangaroo Woman in her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms.

Ariel opened the iron bonds binding the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine to the stone wall.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure as she collapsed on her back to the stone floor of the cell they were in....her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs outstretched above her head and below her small curvy waist...as she faded into unconsciousness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling in pain as she hung limp against the stone wall...her naked large firm golden tanned breasts badly bruised from the female Frankenstein's punishing blows.

She could do nothing but stare with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her white head ask as she saw the four-armed monster Shiva approaching for what she believed would be more forceful torture.

"Rest easy...I bring relief!" sneered Shiva as she starting biting the Queen's big hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples with her sharp teeth.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling in pain and pleasure as geysers of white milk shot out of the hardened tips of her traumatised nipples.

Shiva then buried her head between the Queen's large golden tanned thighs and began licking her big hard wet and excited shiny brown thighs. The aphrodisiac drool from Shiva's tongue...drove the Queen of Wrestling into an erotic frenzy.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen in pleasure as Shiva released her restraints and she fell unconscious to the stone floor of the cell.

Vampire Woman looked on in sleepy fear and excitement...at the three busty superheroines who lay unconscious on the stone floor of the cell...before looking at the menacing figure of the female Frankenstein as she approached her.

"You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will not tame me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman as she writhed frantically against the stone wall that she was bound to.

The female Frankenstein smiled as she grabbed the Busty Bat Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts with her huge calloused hands and squeezed them with great force.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain....her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...baring her pearl white fangs...as she forcibly lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

Vampire Woman's head was still reeling in dizziness from her for--d lactation when the female Frankenstein began to rub her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...faster and faster in the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUH...TRYING TO MAKE ME ORGASM...UUUUUH...IN MY AROUSED AND WEAKENED STATE...UUUUH...I'LL BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS AGAIN...GOT TO RESIST...MUST NOT ORGASM...I MUST NOT...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...CANNOT...UUH...GOT TO...UUH

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as waves of electricity from the fingers of the female Frankenstein rocked her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...causing her to have a sequence of five gigantic orgasms...which devastated her erotically...physically and mentally.

The female Frankenstein released the beaten Busty Bat Woman from the iron bonds that were holding her against the stone wall.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure as she collapsed to the stone floor on her back...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy toenails...her blue eyes closing in the slits of the black bat mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden blonde hair as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Ariel...Shiva...Daffney...and the female Frankenstein walked out of the cell...leaving the four busty superheroines...naked and unconscious...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of their hardened nipples and waterfalls of white cum cascading freely out of their big hard wet and excited cunts...on to the stone floor of the cell in Cassandra's castle...where they were imprisoned.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Queen of Vampires at the sight of the four defeated superheroines on one of her magic portals...eager and aroused as she anticipated the humiliating defeats they would have in the Dark Tournament.

24 hours later

7 am

Detective Alex Chivu had found a clue that he suspected who tell him who kidnapped Vampire Woman.

His informants told him about activity was taking place in an abandoned castle in the interior of Romania.

"Something tells me that Vampire Woman could be there and in big trouble. I to save her" he resolved.

10 am.

Arriving at the castle...Alex disguised himself as a waiter to get inside of the castle...Alex passed himself off as a waiter and entered the old castle.

He was surprised to see all kinds of monstrosities walking around inside of the castle.

"Either this is a costume party or these really are monsters" thought Alex.

The police officer knew the latter was probably true because of the adventures he had with Vampire Woman.

Slipping away from the activities in the main hall of the castle...Alex began to search other rooms in the castle for clues as to where Vampire Woman was being held prisoner.

Spotting what looked like a security room...Alex figured he could use the CCTV camera system to find out where Vampire Woman was in the castle.

Slipping in quietly...he managed to immobilize the security guard on duty there...sat down at the control panel and began to check the CCTV system

Alex gasped when one camera showed images of four beautiful busty women...completely naked...except for masks on their faces...unconscious in a cell...rivers of white milk leaking out of their excited nipples and waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of their wet and excited clitorises.

Alex realised that one of them was Vampire Woman.

"Vampire Woman been totally knocked out. Those other women too. They must also be superheroines. I have to help them" resolved Alex.

He got up to leave but ran into Ariel who used her hypnotic stare...which worked on all humans and vampires in weakened states...on the police officer.

"Who are you? Why are you here?"

"Detective Alex Chivu. I'm looking for Vampire Woman. I'm here to rescue her" replied Alex.

"You are her boyfriend?" asked Ariel rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Alex.

"Excellent. You will remain here as my guest. I'll have a special use for you" sneered Ariel.

1 hour later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman...Fox Woman...Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling in pleasure as they woke up on the floor of the cell in Cassandra's castle where they were being held prisoner.

Realising that she could not defeat Cassandra and her monsters alone...Vampire Woman tried to get the other busty superheroines who had been captured with her...on her side.

"We don't have much time...We don't know each other...but we have to work together to escape from this trap and defeat Cassandra" said Vampire Woman.

But the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine was surprised when the three superheroines suddenly attacked her

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SQUEEZING ME IN MY HUGE VAMPIRE BREASTS...THEY'RE NOT RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES...MY WIDE VAMPIRE AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERING ME...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG VAMPIRE CLITORIS TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU'RE MAKING ME....GET...HHHHH....HHHHH....HOT...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH....HHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHH

...CASSANDRA...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH...HAS HYPNOTIZED YOU...HHHH....HHHHH...STOP...HHHHH...HHHH....STOP..." moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as Kangaroo Woman and queen of wrestling squeezed her naked huge firm creamy breasts while Fox Woman attacked the her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris with her right middle and index fingers.

From her room in the castle...Cassandra...Queen of the Vampires...watched the images of Vampire Woman being mercilessly attacked by the other three superheroines...who she had hypnotized to while they were unconscious to attack Vampire Woman or each other...should they get out of control...when they regained consciousness.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'VE GOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...THE SAME WEAKNESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...THAT YOU HAVE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE MAKING MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAARD

...MY BIG VAMPIRE...CLITORIS...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED....HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOT TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as Kangaroo woman and the Queen of Wrestling licked, bit and sucked her big puffy bright pink nipples while Fox Woman expertly licked her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...bringing her to a gigantic orgasm.

Vampire Woman was unprepared when Fox Woman...with her mouth full of her own super erogenous thick white cum...kissed her on the lips.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...unable to handle such and overwhelming erotic sensation...collapsing to the floor of the cell...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs spread wide open...and succumbing to unconsciousness again.

"Hey...What's going on??...Where am I??" gasped Fox Woman...who was suddenly free from hypnotic control.

Before she could act...Kangaroo Woman and the Queen of Wrestling attacked her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I DON'T UNDERSTAND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HOW DO YOU KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT MY HUGE FOX BREASTS...SQUEEZING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...LIKE ORANGES...MAKING MY BIG FOX NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

I GET WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN I LACTATE...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PROBING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG FOX CLITORIS...AND MY BIG FOX ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR ME TO HANDLE...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH....HORNY...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS..I GOT TO

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Fox Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Kangaroo Woman and Queen of Wrestling...molested her in her super erogenous body parts...making her lactate powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting out of her big puffy shiny bronze nipples...while a waterfall of thick white cum was discharged from her big hard wet and excited shiny bronze clitoris as she had a gigantic orgasm.

The Queen of Wrestling held her right index finger...that was soaked in Fox Woman's thick white super erogenous cum...directly under Fox Woman's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Fox Woman in pleasure...her bronze eyes rolling up in the slits of her pointy-tipped orange mask...then closing as she collapsed on her back on the floor of the cell next to Vampire Woman...and faded into unconsciousness too.

Catching a whiff of Fox Woman's cum....snapped the Queen of Wrestling out of her hypnotic trance.

"What??...What's going on??" gasped the Queen in shock as she saw Vampire Woman and Fox Woman lying on the floor of the cell unconscious.

But she did not see Kangaroo Woman...who was still under Cassandra's hypnotic control.

Moving her muscular golden tanned arms rapidly...the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine...generated energy for her signature Kangaroo Punch which she hit the unsuspecting Queen of Wrestling with in her large firm golden tanned breasts...as she turned around.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen loudly in pain as she was knocked off her erotic bare golden tanned feet and slammed hard into another stone wall in the cell.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as she collapsed to the stone floor of the cell...stunned and barely conscious.

Kangaroo Woman hopped over to where she lay....thrust her right middle and index fingers inside of the big shiny brown clitoris of the Queen of Wrestling and fingered her vigorously.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" as she had two gigantic orgasms.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen loudly in pleasure as Kangaroo Woman held her cum-stained fingers under her nose and she quickly fell unconscious within a puddle of her own white super erogenous cum.

The aroma of superheroine cum in the air...snapped Kangaroo Woman back to her senses.

"What??...Where am I??...What's going on??" gasped the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine in shock as she found herself standing naked, except for her red fur mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...in a stone walled and stone floored cell...with three masked, busty and naked superheroines lying unconscious on the stone floor around her.

Still confused by what had happened to her...Kangaroo Woman didn't notice a shadow come up quickly behind her.

Cassandra...Queen of Vampires reached out...grabbed hold of the Top Heavy Marsupial's large golden tanned breasts and began to play with them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE KANGRAOO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PLAYED WITH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...ARE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT KIND OF NIGHTMARE IS THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure...falling limp immediately in the grasp of the Queen of Vampires.

"It has been fun playing with you big breasted superheroines...but now you need to rest for the Dark Tournament" sneered Cassandra as she bared her gleaming white fangs...and sank them into the sexy summits of Kangaroo Woman's large firm golden tanned breasts.

The power of the aphrodisiac poison in Cassandra's fangs was unprecedented and too much for the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine to handle in her weakened state.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...which left her barely clinging to consciousness in Cassandra's grasp.

"Sleep now...but warn the others not to win their battles...or the ones you love will die..." warned Cassandra as she dipped her left index finger inside of Kangaroo Woman's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris...then held it under her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure...as she succumbed to unconsciousness immediately and Cassandra tossed her to the floor of the stone walled cell.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Cassandra as she exited the cell...which reeked of the aroma of breast milk and cum...as Vampire Woman...Fox Woman...Kangaroo Woman...and the Queen of Wrestling lay on the floor...totally defeated and unconscious...unaware of what was to come.

To be continued

Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:09 pm