Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:43 am

Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 2
Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 2

Unknown location
India 1941
7 am

Sitting in the passenger seat of an army jeep driven by her fellow British Intelligence officer Major Gavin Stewart...Corporal Lara Havenloft took in the rural countryside of India...as they travelled out of Bombay on the mission which had brought her to India.

That mission was contained in confidential documents that she brought with her from Lyon in France to India...speaking about a large scale Nazi mission in India...that hinted at massive attacks on British forces there.

As they drove through the countryside...with another jeep with six British soldiers accompanying them for security...Lara could not help but case her mind back to Lyon...and the handsome French resistance sergeant Pierre Petite...who she was in love with and who also knew her secret as the champion British superheroine...scourge of the Nazis and their allies...Lady Britannia.

Lara felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become wet under her baggy brown army uniform...as she thought about Pierre and the way his hands brought her pleasure beyond her wildest dreams when they caressed her in her huge firm creamy breasts...played with her wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples...and stroked her in her big glossy pink clitoris...when she was Lady Britannia as a prelude to hot, steamy sex.

She thought about their final night together in Lyon...before she left for India....and their promise to each other to be together when the war was over...and when the threat of the Nazis and their allies to the rest of the free world was ended.

The sound of Gavin's voice brought her back to the present.

"So Lara...Is there someone special waiting for you back home?" he asked.

"Uuh...No...Well...there is...but he's in Europe fighting the Nazis...It's complicated" she replied.

"I can understand that" said Gavin with a nod of his head as he drove the jeep.

"What about you Gavin?" asked Lara...putting her fellow British intelligence officer on the spot.

Her words made Gavin think about the Tigress of India...and see her in his mind...her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body barely clad by a tiny tight tiger pelt bra...a golden belt around her small curvy waist...a tiny tiger pelt panty barely covering the space between her great shiny brown thighs...her light brown eyes staring at him through the slits of her tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...her strong shiny brown hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails...her erotic bare shiny brown feet...her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails.

"Yes there is. I met her here in India actually. She's saved my life several times. But the war makes a relationship...like you say....complicated" replied Gavin with a tinge of sadness in his voice...even though his penis was stiff and erect under his pants...which did not go unnoticed by Lara.

She knew as Lady Britannia she had that kind of effect on men...especially on Pierre.

"You mean the Tigress. Even back in England, we've heard about her. Is it really true all those things she can do? Super strength? Feline agility?" asked Lara...who despite secretly being Lady Britannia...could not help but be a little envious of the Big Breasted Superwoman of India...who British intelligence reports out of India said...had a voluptuous and muscular body that rivalled her own as Lady Britannia...but wore a tiny tiger pelt bra and panty...which showed off more of her body.

"Yes it is! She's defeated lots of criminals here in India...but it hasn't been easy. For all her strengths...she's very vulnerable...in her great breasts and in her big clitoris...to sex...drugs...and physical punishment. She's been knocked out lots of times and faced near death situations...I've been in them with her...but she always manages to find a way to save the day..." replied Gavin...feeling strangely at ease at disclosing secrets which Tigress had told her to Lara.

"Hmmmm...Seems like we have something in common" thought Lara...as she thought about the ways the Nazis exploited her in her huge firm British Breasts and in her big British Clitoris...to repeatedly knock her unconscious and capture her during her last mission in Lyon.

"Well...Tigress sounds like a very brave woman...much like Lady Britannia...I'm sure that she's looking out for us...wherever she is..." replied Lara as she examined some of the documents she brought to India about the unknown operation the Nazis were planning in India...as they drove further into the countryside...accompanied by the second jeep with six British soldiers.

They had no idea that they were being secretly watched by a pair of Thugees from the thick vegetation along part of the dirt road they were driving along.

"Send word to the Master" said one Thugee to his comrade...who immediately began to transmit morse code over his radio.

Bombay, India 1941
8 am

In a seedy motel located in one of the backstreets of the city...the Tigress of India lay sprawled out on her back on a bed in a locked room.
Her muscular shiny brown arms were extended past her head...her shiny brown hands tied by strong ropes to the upper part of the bed...her long muscular shiny brown legs were spread wide open below her small curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny brown feet were tied to the lower part of the bed by another set of strong ropes.

Wearing only her tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...Tigress' naked great firm shiny brown breasts rose and fell slowly with each deep, relaxed breath...as she lay totally defeated and unconscious on the bed...with two Thugees guarding her...admiring her naked voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body.

"She's still unconscious. The opium on her big boobs and her big clitoris will keep her helpless. Why must we guard her?" asked the first Thugee.

"These are Najib's orders from the Master. We are to keep her prisoner here so she will not interfere with the plans the Master has for the British intelligence officer Major Stewart...and the female officer who is with him" replied the second Thugee.

But neither of the Thugees paid close attention to the tamed Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...as they thought she posed no threat to them

They were unaware that her wide glossy dark brown areolas...big puffy glossy dark brown nipples...and big glossy dark brown clitoris...were slowly beginning to soften...12 hours after they were drugged and aroused with opium and her own body fluids...to knock her out. As they did...the drew on the magic of her gold Tiger Talisman Belt which lay on a table in the room...along with her tiny tiger pelt bra and her tiny tiger pelt panty...causing her strength...stamina...and speed of 40 Bengal tigresses to slowly return.

9 am

Major Gavin Stewart...Corporal Lara Havenloft...and six British soldiers arrived at an old warehouse in the countryside outside of Bombay.

Getting out of their jeeps...they approached the old building which seemed abandoned and had vegetation growing up all around it.

"This is the location of one of the Nazi hideouts?" Gavin asked Lara.

"Yes. This was one of the places that British Intelligence HQ in London identified in the documents I brought to India" replied Lara as they and the soldiers with them searched the area around the old warehouse.

As they searched...a shot rang out...and one of the British soldiers fell dead to the ground. Minutes later...volleys of machine gun and rifle fire rang out from some bushes and trees nearby...as a group of armed Thugees revealed themselves.

"Lara!! Quickly take cover inside the warehouse!! We'll hold them off!!" yelled Gavin as he unholstered his pistol and joined the other five British soldiers in returning the Thugees' fire.

"Be careful Gavin!!" cried Lara as she ran into the empty warehouse...as Gavin and the other British soldiers took cover behind their jeeps and fired back at the Thugees.

Safely inside the warehouse...and out of sight of her fellow countrymen...Lara Havenloft decided it was time for her to take action.

"Gavin's a brave soldier...Just like Pierre...but he and his men are outnumbered by those Thugees. He's going to need my help as Lady Britannia to defeat those Nazi allies!" resolved Lara as she reached inside of her handbag...took out the gold crown of the Briton warrior queen Boudicca...and placed it on her head.

Her hair, which was short and brown, grew in length and turned a striking red. Her slender body became muscular and voluptuous with huge firm breasts and a beautiful big firm ass. Her baggy brown uniform was replaced by a skintight Union Jack uniform that clad her enhanced female body. She wore gloves on her hands, boots on her feet and her blue eyes looked through the slits of a mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair...all of them in the colours of the Union Jack.

Flexing her muscular arms and long muscular legs to ensure her skintight British uniform was in place, Lady Britannia exited the warehouse unseen from the rear as she initiated her bold plan to save her fellow soldiers.

9.30 am

Feeling her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples suddenly shoot to attention...the Tigress of India sprang to life...flexing her muscular shiny brown arms and her long muscular shiny brown legs...easily snapping the ropes that were binding her to a bed that she had been lying upon...after being knocked unconscious in a trap set for her by her Thugee captors...12 hours earlier.

Her actions brought four Thugees charging into the room in the seedy motel in the backstreets of Bombay...where she was being held captive. "You can thank the Mahar for his hospitality! But as much as I look forward to the innovative ways he finds to knock me unconscious and capture me...I must be leaving now!" quipped the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine as she effortlessly felled the four Thugees who were guarding her...with swift and brutal sequence of punches and kicks.

She strolled over to a nearby table where her tiny tiger pelt bra...tiny tiger pelt panty and her gold Tiger Talisman Belt were. The Big Breasted Superwoman of India donned them as the four Thugees lay unconscious.

"Normally I'd tie them up...but I'll have to let them recover and escape this time...Gavin's in danger and I've got to save him!" resolved Tigress as she exited the motel room via its bedroom window.

Her great firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her tiny tight tiger pelt bra...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs moving in tandem...her long mane of glossy black hair flailing behind her head...the Tigress of India sprinted across the rooftops of Bombay with the speed of 40 Bengal tigresses...leaping regularly from one rooftop to another like her feline namesake as she raced to help her secret crush.

Noon

Realising that the British soldiers were running out of ammunition...the six Thugees who were firing at them from one part of the thick vegetation near the abandoned warehouse in the forest...signalled to another group of eight Thugees to move in from behind and take the British by surprise.

However it was the Thugees who were taken by surprise when a busty white woman...with long flame red hair...and a voluptuous and muscular body that was clad in a skintight uniform which resembled the British Union Jack flag...who intercepted them before they could surprise Gavin and the five British soldiers.

"I've heard you Thugees are local criminals who work for the Nazis!! My mission is to defeat the Nazis wherever they threaten innocent people!!" declared Lady Britannia as she tore through the eight Thugees before they had a chance to shoot her with their guns...effortlessly felling them with a sequence of punches and kicks...which accentuated the curves of her voluptuous and muscular body against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform.

"Lady Britannia???...Here???...In India???...How???" gasped Gavin in surprise at the sight of the famous Busty British Superwoman...his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants...as he stopped firing and stared at Lady Britannia as she fought the eight Thugees who were trying to surprise them.

The Thugees were equally aroused and baffled by what was happening.

"Who is this woman??!! We were not expecting her!! Najib said the Tigress was knocked unconscious and being held prisoner in Bombay" said a Thugee as he watched Lady Britannia effortlessly felling some of his comrades who turned their attention away from the British soldiers to deal with her.

"We must retreat and report what has happened to the Master!!" replied a second Thugee as they both hurled grenades in the direction of the parked army jeeps...were Gavin and the five British soldiers were taking cover and returning fire.

Seeing the grenades flying through the air towards Gavin and the five British soldiers...Lady Britannia turned her attention away from fighting the Thugees...flexed her huge thighs...and flew towards the hurtling grenades...catching them in mid-air and mightily hurling both of them up into the sky where they exploded harmlessly.

She landed on the balls of her feet on the ground to continue her fight with the Thugees. But the Busty British Superwoman was shocked...her blue eyes wide open in the slits of her Union Jack mask...and a gasp escaping from between her glossy pink lips when she saw that the Thugees had all disappeared...even the ones she had just beaten and left unconscious on the ground.

"How could anyone disappear so fast??" wondered Lady Britannia as she looked around at the surrounding vegetation but saw no signs of her opponents.

"Lady Britannia!" called Gavin as he and the other soldiers approached the Big Breasted British Superheroine.

"Are you men all right?" asked Lady Britannia...always amused by the way men looked at her compared to them paying little attention to her when she was in her regular identity of Corporal Lara Havenloft.

"We unfortunately lost one of our number but we're all right thanks to you" said Gavin...who found it difficult not to admire the Busty British Superwoman's voluptuous and muscular body that was highlighted by her skintight Union Jack uniform.

"I'm just doing my duty as I know you are...Major..." replied Lady Britannia with a smile as she noticed the outline of Gavin's stiff and erect penis against the khaki fabric of his uniform.

"Stewart...Major Gavin Stewart...Thanks again for saving us....I had no idea that you were in India" said Gavin as he looked at the famous British heroine in awe and arousal.

"I go wherever there's danger and the threat of the Nazi scourge Major Stewart. I received word of a secret and dangerous Nazi mission taking place here and I've come to find out what it is and stop it" replied Lady Britannia.

"Of course. You can count on me to assist you in any way I can replied" Gavin as he and the other soldiers stood mesmerised by the voluptuous and muscular body of the Big Breasted British Superheroine...who looked like she was wearing the British flag.

At that moment...another voluptuous and muscular woman who they were more familiar with...alighted to the ground on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet next to them.

"Gavin!! Are you all right?? I sensed you and your men were in danger and I came as quickly as I could" said the Tigress of India as she looked at her secret crush...the five British soldiers with him...and then at the flame haired voluptuous and muscular masked woman...who was wearing a skintight Union Jack uniform.

She noticed the way Gavin was looking at Lady Britannia. It was with a look he normally had only for her.

Lady Britannia likewise looked at the Tigress...whose voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body was barely covered by her thin tiger pelt bra...that barely contained her great firm shiny brown breasts...and her tiny tiger pelt panty which barely covered the space between her great shiny brown thighs in front...and slipped into the space between the cheeks of her great firm shiny brown ass in the back...a golden belt around her small curvy waist...a tiger pelt mask stretching across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

This was the first time that Lady Britannia ever met another busty woman who also was a superheroine. The way that Tigress displayed her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...made her feel envious as well.

"Who are you??" asked Tigress as she looked sceptically at the busty masked woman who was standing in front of her.

"Tigress...This is Lady Britannia! She's the superheroine of Great Britain!" said Gavin before the Busty British Superwoman could reply to the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

Tigress felt her envy rise a little more...as she noticed that Gavin was continuing to look more at Lady Britannia's body and her own.

She was also a little irritated that Gavin took it upon himself to speak on behalf of the busty masked stranger.

Tigress' light brown eyes moved from side to side in the slits of her tiger pelt mask.

"Gavin...Where's Corporal Havenloft?...I thought she would be here with you...doing your investigation" said Tigress as she raised her glossy black eyebrows quizzically as she looked at Lady Britannia.

Lady Britannia's blue eyes widened briefly in the slits of her Union Jack mask...as she remembered she needed to change back into Lara Havenloft before anyone could figure out this was her real identity.

"You have things covered here Tigress! I'll be on my way!" quipped Lady Britannia as she flexed her huge thighs...launched herself into the sky and flew away.

Minutes later...Corporal Lara Havenloft emerged from the old warehouse. She approached Tigress, Gavin and the five British soldiers who were still looking up at the sky...which Lady Britannia had disappeared into.

"Gavin? Are you all right?....Oh...You must be the Tigress of India...Thanks for saving us...We were ambushed by criminals working for the Nazis!" said Lara to the Top Heavy Hindy Heroine...who she was even more envious of in her regular identity...as she watched the Tigress' voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...barely clad by her flimsy tiger pelt bra and tiny tight tiger pelt panty.

Tigress looked at Lara...thinking about her appearance so soon after Lady Britannia disappeared.

"Could this be a coincidence? she wondered.

But thoughts of how aroused Gavin was in the presence of the Busty British Superwoman made her angry...and she clenched her shiny brown fists.

"You should get back to Bombay. It isn't safe for you out here. I'm going to check for any signs of the Thugees. I'll see you soon Gavin" quipped Tigress before turning on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet and running away with the speed of 40 Bengal tigresses.

"Tigress is right. We should get back to Bombay and report to Colonel MacDonald about what happened" said Gavin to Lara.

"Yes we should" replied Lara as she thought about the Tigress and what kind of operation the Nazis were doing in India.

"Looks like Lady Britannia may have gotten more on this mission than expected" thought Lara.

To be continued.

Thu Feb 29, 2024 5:36 pm