Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:11 am

Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament 
Megalomaniac

Post Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament
Vampire Woman and Heroines in Dark Tournament

Timisoara, Romania

10 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Vampire Woman was on another one of her patrols over the city.

From a country steeped in myths about vampires being villains and monsters...she had become a legendary superheroine...fighting for justice and protecting the people of Romania from all types of evil...whether human or monster.

As she flew unnoticed through the night sky...her clothing...a tiny tight black sling suit...offered little protection to her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...a black mask...in the shape of a bat covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long tousled mane of golden hair.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine reflected on how her life had changed since she learnt of a secret heritage that her family had which allowed her to gain super powers five years ago.

By day she was 30 year old Gina Helsing...an executive assistant at a computer company in Timisoara.

But she learnt that her family had a history of dealing with vampires. Gina learnt that the women of her family used the magic within an ancient silver medallion....to transform into a type of vampire that fought against evil vampires.

Gina also learnt that over the centuries...the women of her family battled a great ancient evil. Her named was Cassandra...who was believed to be the wife of the infamous and legendary Count Dracula. She was more evil and powerful than her famous husband and came to be known as the Queen of Vampires.

After battling the Queen of Vampires and her many evil minions over the last five years...Gina learnt the hard way that her super powers as Vampire Woman was balanced off by a great weakness which she could never overcome...and which often left her in grave peril...which she strangely found very exciting.

"Things have been very quiet. Too quiet even for Cassandra. What kind of evil could she be planning that will no doubt lead to her capturing me and placing me in danger before I defeat her like I always do" pondered the Voluptuous Lady Vampire

Vampire Woman felt her nipples stiffen slightly under her flimsy black leotard...as she remembered she was never alone in her adventures...but often helped out by her best friend as Gina Helsing....40 year old police detective Alex Chivu.

It amused her to be friends with Alex as Gina but being his secret girlfriend as Vampire Woman.

"I can't tell Alex about my secret identity...or Cassandra and other criminals in Romania will harm Alex to get to me" thought Vampire Woman.

But as she thought this...erotic fantasies about Alex's athletic and muscular body...and how good his hands felt all over her body...entered her mind.

She was brought back to the present when her nipples shot to attention under her flimsy black leotard.

"Ooh...My big Vampire Nipples are alerting me to evil...I'll daydream about Alex later" resolved the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine as she flew in the direction that her nipples told her to.

She spotted a jewelry store that was being robbed by a bandit named Max...who was a subordinate of the Queen of Vampires...along with a group of eight thugs.

Descending on the balls of the erotic bare creamy feet to the ground...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tiny skin tight black sling suit...Vampire Woman attacked Max's thugs with super speed...felling them effortlessly with a sequence of punches and kicks...

"What??!! Vampire Woman!!" snarled Max in surprise and anger at the intervention of the Buxom Batwoman.

"You never learn do you Max? I will always be here to stop the evil of your mistress...the Queen of Vampires!...I'm going to bring you to justice again...and send you to prison!" declared Vampire Woman as she turned to attack Max...believing that the battle was over and she had won another victory against the criminals in Romania.

But the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine allowed herself to become complacent and paid the price for it...as she regularly did in her superheroine adventures. From out of the darkness...a pair of grenades came flying towards her. They hit the ground in front of her erotic bare creamy feet and exploded...quickly engulfing her in a thick white cloud.

"What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Garlic gas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugging me...in my huge Vampire Breasts...making my big Vampire Nipples...my wide Vampire Areolas...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...making my big Vampire Clitoris...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've fallen into a trap..." moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...her muscular creamy arms raised above her head as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Her disorientation allowed Max's girlfriend Nadia...also a servant of Cassandra...Queen of Vampires....to act...and press home her advantage after using the grenades on Vampire Woman...knowing garlic would easily drug her. Nadia easily pulled down the top of the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine's skin tight, flimsy black leotard and began to squeeze and rotate the big puffy shiny pink nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT...UUUUH...SEX...UUUH... WANT TO SUBMIT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as she allowed Nadia to play with her famous nipples which were one of her biggest weaknesses...and erotic thoughts about Alex filled her increasingly dizzy brain

Max was aroused by this sight. "I want to play too" he told his girlfriend.

"We're a couple. We share everything" replied Nadia with a smile.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE FALLEN...UUUUUUUH

...INTO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF CASSANDRA...UUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE VAMPIRE BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING SUCH PLEASURE...MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES...MY WIDE VAMPIRE AREOLAS...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as Max licked and bit her in her big left puffy bright pink nipple...while his girlfriend Nadia squeezed and rotated her big right puffy bright pink nipple...both nipples becoming hard, erect and bullet-shaped and increasingly moist at their tips.

The tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine was easily lowered to the ground by Max and Nadia who continued to exploit her in her famous breasts...until she lactated powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black bat-shaped mask...baring her pearl white fangs...which she never used to suck blood like a regular vampire... as her for--d lactating made her increasingly helpless before the minions of the Queen of Vampires...who were fully aware of her weaknesses and totally exploiting her at that moment.

Things got worse for the Voluptuous Lady Vampire as Max and Nadia changed their strategy...after getting her famous nipples and areolas to their maximum state of physical and erotic arousal...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big glossy hard and erect bright pink nipples that were shaped like church spires. They pulled her flimsy skin tight black sling suit down her long muscular creamy legs...exposing her thick tuft golden pubic hair between her huge creamy thighs...locating her big bright pink clitoris in the middle of it...as well as locating her big bright pink anus between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass

"NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FINGERING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG VAMPIRE CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG VAMPIRE ANUS...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHH

...CAN'T...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...RESIST...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

..STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BEFORE YOU MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure...baring her pearl white fangs...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body arching repeatedly as Max used two fingers to probe her non-stop in her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...going completely crazy with erotic desire...while Nadia used two fingers to simultaneously probe her deeply in her big hard wet and excited bright pink anus...forcing her to have five gigantic orgasms...thick waterfalls of white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bright pink cunt...leaving her completely defeated on the stone ground.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...her blue eyes barely open in the slits of her black bat mask...her mind clouded with erotic thoughts about the handsome police detective Alex Chivu...as Max and Nadia prepared to do the final act. "Quick! Make her smell her cum and put her to sleep!" said Nadia. But excited by seeing the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine lactate and orgasm repeatedly...Max hesitated at the wrong moment.

Clearing her mind for a second...the Buxom Batwoman was able to use her depleting super powers to turn into a bat and fly away.

"You fool!! We need to leave now!!" screamed Nadia at Max and they disappeared down a darkened alley...minutes before police officers arrived on the scene to arrest the thugs they hired to rob the jewelry store.

In her bat form...Vampire Woman was only able to fly a short distance away...before turning back to human form and fall towards the ground.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....help...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Vampire Woman as she fell limp like a rag doll to the ground below. She was surprised when she felt a pair of strong arms and a pair of strong hands catch her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...in a way that she was familiar with...holding her.

The Voluptuous Lady Vampire looked up and saw her secret crush...Police Detective Alex Chivu holding her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Alex...How...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...." moaned Vampire Woman as he held her in his muscular arms.

"I was responding to the alert over the police radio...about the jewelry store robbery...I was hoping to see you...but I wasn't expecting you...to drop in...like this" quipped Alex as he carried her to his parked car.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're very funny Alex...Ha ha ha" quipped Vampire Woman a little annoyed but also aroused and amused that Alex could find humour in what would have been a certain defeat for her.

He opened the right front passenger door of the car...seated Vampire Woman there and brought out a canteen full of water...gently pouring some water on the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and on her big bright pink clitoris between her huge creamy thighs.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhh....That feels so good Alex...Ooooooooooooh...can feel my big Vampire Nipples...my wide Vampire Areolas...and my big Vampire Clitoris relaxing...Oooooooooooooooh...my powers are returning...Ooooooooooooooooh...you remembered my weaknesses...Oooooooooooh...Thank you...Ooooooooooooooh...Oooooooooooooooooh" sighed Vampire Woman with pleasure as she looked at the handsome police detective with love in her blue eyes in the slits of her black bat mask.

"You're welcome Vampire Woman. Can you tell me what happened?" asked Alex.

"The robbery...was a trap...set for me by Cassandra...She had her minions Max and Nadia ready with garlic gas grenades. As you know...garlic arouses me in my huge Vampire Breasts and in my big Vampire Clitoris...making it easy for criminals to knock me unconscious and capture me...But I was able to escape in time before they could. Thanks for taking care of me" replied Vampire Woman in gratitude as she got out of Alex's car and with a single thought...caused her flimsy skintight black sling suit to reappear...barely covering her voluptuous and muscular creamy body once again.

Alex nodded in response. Though the majority of the police force didn't believe in the legends of Dracula and other monsters from Romania's folklore...Alex was a believer...having fought alongside Vampire Woman to defeat them and keep the unsuspecting public safe from their evil.

"You don't have to fight them alone. I can help" said Alex...feeling his penis stiffen under his pants in the presence of the Buxom Batwoman.

"I know my love. But it's very dangerous. I couldn't bare it if something happened to you. I promise to be careful. I will stop Cassandra and her evil followers and bring them to justice" replied Vampire Woman before she passionately kissed Alex on his lips...rose into the air and flew away into the night sky.

Midnight

At the secret castle of Cassanra...the Queen of Vampires...hidden in a secret location in the Romanian forest...the witch Daffney arrived in a coach driven by two zombies.

She was greeted upon arrival by Cassandra herself.

"Was your mission successful?" asked the Queen of Vampires.

"Mission accomplished" replied Daffney as she ordered the two zombies to bring a large sack from the rear of the coach.

They opened it. Cassandra looked inside and was pleased to see the naked, gagged and bound Australian superheroine Kangaroo Woman inside of the large bag. Her large firm golden tanned breasts heavy...her big puffy bronze nipples and wide bronze areolas in heightened states of hardness and erectness...her big bronze clitoris...in a heightened state of hardness, wetness and excitement...despite being captured and knocked unconscious almost a week earlier by Daffney in Australia...before she could board a plane in her regular identity of April Denvers to return to the United States...where she worked as a lecturer in conservation at a university.

"Excellent! She will make a good addition to our prisoners who are already here!" gloated Cassandra as she directed Daffney's attention to a large plasma tv screen on the wall.

The screen showed a cell in which the famous American superheroine...Fox Woman...was stuck to the wall by a metal rod, completely naked wearing only her orange pointy tipped mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled orange hair...her naked voluptuous golden bronze body on full display...her huge firm golden bronze breasts showing that had big puffy excited golden brown nipples and wide excited golden bronze areolas...and big, hard, wet and excited golden bronze clitoris

Close to her was the famous American heroine called the Queen of Wrestling.

She was in a similar situation...totally naked wearing only her white face mask, her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body totally excited, showcasing her wide shiny brown areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and excited shiny brown clitoris.

Kangaroo Woman was taken into the cell by the zombies and bound the same way to the wall of the cell...where Fox Woman and the Queen of Wrestling...hung naked, defeated and unconscious.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure...signalling to her captors that she was waking up.

"What do we do??" asked Daffney feeling nervous.

"Do not worry. I have a technique to keep these big breasted heroines helpless" gloated CaH..ssandra as she pressed a button on a device that she carried with her. Clouds of purple gas rose from vents in the floor to engulf Fox Woman, Queen of Wrestling and Kangaroo Woman.

"Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the three beaten big breasted superheroines simultaneously as they each had a gigantic orgasm. Fox Woman and Queen of Wrestling staying unconscious while Kangaroo Woman quickly faded back into unconsciousness.

The Queen of Vampires and Daffney left the three superheroines unconscious in their cell as they went to meet some other guests who like Daffney had come to her secret castle.

"Not to worry. Vampire aphrodisiac has proven effective against these big-breasted whores. They shall remain unconscious until it is time to wake them up" said Cassandra to Daffney as they entered another room...where three women were waiting.

They were Liza Lavenza...who because of a scientific experiment gone wrong...was now the female Frankenstein.

Shiva...a four-armed monster from an ancient race of dark warriors...and the female vampire Ariel...Cassandra's main disciple.

As Daffney took her seat at the table in the room...and the other three women did the same...the Queen of Vampires showed them a photo of her arch enemy Vampire Woman on a large plasma screen on the wall.

"This is the final competitor we need before the Dark Tournament can begin! She is stronger than the other busty superheroines that you have each captured! It will take all of you to capture her!" said Cassandra as she explained her plan for them to capture Vampire Woman.

2 days later

11 pm

Vampire Woman was on another one of her nightly patrols over Timisoara...the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her black sling suit which barely contained them.

She felt her big puffy bright pink nipples stiffen under the thin straps of her black sling suit as she remembered the hands of her secret crush...Police Detective Alex Chivu on her huge firm creamy breasts...and the sweet taste of his lips on hers when they kissed.

"I actually have to thank Max and Nadia for almost knocking me unconscious two days ago...otherwise...I wouldn't have fallen into Alex's arms and he wouldn't have taken care of me" thought Vampire Woman with a smile on her bright red lips.

Her mind got back to business as she felt her big puffy bright pink nipples shot to attention under the flimsy straps of her black sling suit alerting her to danger.

The Top Heavy Romanian Heroine changed her flight path and alighted in front of the Museum of National History...where the doors were broken down...two security guards lay dead in front of them...suggesting to her that a robbery was in progress.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her flimsy black sling suit...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her long mane of tousled golden hair flailing behind her head...Vampire Woman wasted no time in running into the darkened interior of the museum.

The Voluptuous Lady Vampire saw 20 zombies...servants of the Queen of Vampires running around inside of the museum. The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...Vampire Woman attacked them with speed and fury...effortlessly dispatching them in different directions with a sequence of punches and kics.

Soon all of the zombies were unconscious all around her on the floor of the darkened interior of the museum.

"Why did Cassandra send them here?? What were they after??" wondered Vampire Woman as she walked around inside of the museum but discovered that nothing was out of place.

Suddenly she felt her big puffy bright pink nipples shoot to attention under her black sling suit...alerting her to imminent danger.

But the warning came too late.

As the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine turned round to face the new threat her nipples alerted her to...the female Frankenstein emerged from the darkness to deal her a hard slap across her huge firm creamy breasts with the palm of her huge right calloused hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Vampire loudly in pain...baring her pearl white fangs...as the force of the blow was more than enough to knock her off her erotic bare creamy feet.

She went flying through the air...and was caught by Shiva...the four-armed monster...with two of her muscular arms.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE VAMPIRE BREASTS...HAVE NEVER BEEN SQUEEZED...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUNH

...GETTING DIZZY FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain...as she writhed helplessly in the grips of Shiva...her huge firm creamy breasts becoming exposed in the course of her futile struggles...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and church spire shaped bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF BREAST SLEEPER HOLD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

I'LL BE UNCONSCIOUS SOON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO ESCAPE..." moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her black bat mask.

"What???!!!" gasped Shiva in shock and anger as Vampire Woman turned into a bat and flew towards the entrance of the museum.

But the Busty Bat Woman did not expect Daffney the Witch to be waiting for her.

"This spell will stop her from escaping!!" cried Daffney as she gestured with her hands and caused Vampire Woman to be engulfed in a purple aphrodisiac cloud...while she was in her bat form.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman...her head...huge firm creamy breasts and her big bright pink clitoris...being overwhelmed by the aroma of the aphrodisiac gas...causing her to turn back to human form and fall to the stone floor of the museum on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Ariel...the Queen of Vampires...pounced on her immediately...pulling back the straps of Vampire Woman's flimsy black sling suit...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts...then sinking her fangs into each of their sexy summits...seconds apart.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BITTEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BIG VAMPIRE NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE VAMPIRE AREOLAS...BY ANOTHER VAMPIRE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHEN THEY'RE

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT MAKES ME WEAK..." moaned Vampire Woman in pain and pleasure as she looked at Ariel with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of the black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair.

"Yes. And you know my fangs are laced with aphrodisiacs to make you weak...sexy...and sleepy!!" gloated Ariel.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO ANOTHER TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUH

...I'M AT YOUR MERCY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman as the female Frankenstein...Shiva and Daffney the Witch approached.

"Let's play with Vampire Woman's body...and make her helpless!!" said Ariel to her three companions who nodded their heads in agreement.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE VAMPIRE BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

..CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain as the female Frankenstein squeezed her naked right huge firm creamy breast while Shiva squeezed her naked left huge creamy breast...making her lactate powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting out of the church spire hard tips of her big puffy hard and erect bright pink nipples...into the air.

Daffney used her magic to removed Vampire Woman's flimsy black sling suit...create a large purple dildo...made of vampire aphrodisiac...and then direct it to probe the Top Heavy Romanian Heroine hard and deep inside of her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG VAMPIRE CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED THERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WITH MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VAMPIRE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...bearing her pearl white fangs to her foes...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...erotic thoughts of Police Detective Alex Chivu clouding her increasingly tired brain.

Ariel gave the tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine no reprieve as she started licking her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris with her tongue...before sinking her fangs into it...just as Daffney removed the purple aphrodisiac dildo.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms in a row.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

Vampire Woman moaned loudly in pain and pleasure...as Shiva drooled on her naked huge firm left creamy breast as she squeezed it...her drool burning like acid.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the female Frankenstein squeezed her naked right huge firm creamy breasts...administering electric shocks to it as she did.

There was absolutely no hope for beaten Busty Bat Woman against such an unprecedented and merciless attack from powerful enemies who outnumbered her.

Her mind flooded with erotic thoughts about her secret crush Alex Chivu...feeling unprecedented pain and pleasure flooding every muscle and sinew of her voluptuous creamy body...as Shiva and the female Frankenstein groped her in each of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...using aphrodisiac drool...and electric shocks to hurt and arouse her in her wide hard bright pink areolas and in her big puffy hard erect and church spire shaped bright pink nipples...Daffney probing her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt with the purple aphrodisiac dildo...and Ariel sinking her fangs repeatedly into the lips of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...Vampire Woman could not handle any more of their punishment.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY HUGE VAMPIRE BREASTS...MY BIG VAMPIRE CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Vampire Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had 10 gigantic orgasms as she was to handle such brutal physical and erotic punishment.

"You're defeated Vampire Woman!! Cassandra is waiting for you!! Time to go to sleep!!" gloated Ariel as she took some of the thick white cum that was cascading from the many waterfalls flowing out of the tired Top Heavy Romanian Heroine's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bright pink cunt and rubbed it all over her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Vampire Woman in pleasure...fear...and excitement...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her black bat mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled golden hair...then closing as her naked and voluptuous creamy body went limp on the stone floor of the museum...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the stone floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sext toes with glossy toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Queen of Vampires loudly as she watched Vampire Woman capitulate to the legion of monsters that took her years to gather.

"Soon the dark tournament will begin" thought Cassandra as she watched Ariel and the other monsters leave the museum with the totally defeated and unconscious Vampire Woman as their prisoner...taking her to Cassandra's secret castle.

4 hours later

Detective Alex Chivu was at the museum after receiving a report of fighting taking place there.

He saw several dead zombies.

"This has to be the work of Vampire Woman" thought Alex.

But then his right foot stepped into a white puddle on the floor.

He knelt down...dipped his right index finger into his and held his finger up to his nose.

"My God...This is Vampire Woman's cum! I know this unmistakable smell! This was no ordinary crime!! It was a masterful trap to capture Vampire Woman and whoever set this trap has succeeded!" thought Alex as he took some bottles to gather up Vampire Woman's thick white cum...without anyone noticing.

"I have to analyse it at the lab! It may give me clues as to what happened and who captured Vampire Woman! I must find a way to rescue her!" resolved Alex as he left the museum.

To be continued.

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:39 pm