Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:32 pm

Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 2
Lady Lion of Israel in Captured by the Cocaine Ring 2

Tel Aviv, Israel
10 am

In his fortified villa in the Naveh Sha’anan district...crime boss Joe Abergil was very angry as he looked at the headlines in the morning papers about the country's busty superheroine Lady Lion shutting down another one of his drug warehouses and labs...police arresting the people he had working there...and seizing large quantities of drugs and equipment used to refine them.

He tossed the papers aside and looked at 18 year old Arabelle Moseley...a seasoned teen criminal...who was standing on the other side of the large polished wooden desk in his study...while two armed guards stood at the entrance to the study. AraDrebelle noticed the distinct bulge of their concealed firearms under their jackets.

"Give me a good reason not to kill you right now little girl! You promised me...the Cartel...lots of new customers...and big profits with your new aphrodisiac cocaine...Happy Dreams...instead it's becoming nightmares for the Cartel! Lady Lion's been taking big interest in our drug trafficking operations! In the last week...she's shut down 12 of our warehouses and labs...the cops have arrested a lot of the thugs we hire to run these places...and they've seized a lot raw cocaine and the equipment used to prepare it for sale...the hierarchy of the Cartel aren't happy!! snarled Joe...who was one of the deputies in the Abergil Cartel...the biggest crime syndicate in Israel...with ties to other criminal organisations in the Middle East.

But Arabelle was not afraid of Joe's threats...and smiled confidently at him.

"Don't worry Mr Abergil...My plan is working exactly as I thought it would" she replied.

Joe was angry, confused and curious by the response of the teenage girl.

"Do tell..." he scoffed as he decided to listen to Arabelle's explanation.

"I know Lady Lion's got a big weakness...and Happy Dreams can make it worse for her. I also know someone who can lure Lady Lion into a trap she won't expect...knock her out...and bring her to you to do what you want with her! Just think how much that'll please the Cartel's hierachy! You can take all the credit for being the one to capture Lady Lion and keep her from messing up the Cartel's business" suggested Arabelle with a wicked smile on her face and a wicked gleam in her brown eyes.

Joe Abergil rubbed his penis under his pants...out of sight of the teenager...feeling excited and aroused at the prospect of capturing the Busty Israeli Superheroine and having fun with her...before killing her.

"All right little girl! I'll give you one more chance! I'll give you whatever you need to capture Lady Lion and bring her to me! Do it and you're off the hook! Fail...and you're dead!" warned Joe.

"I wouldn't have it any other way" replied Arabelle...excited by the prospect of capturing the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and getting even with her for sending her to jail months earlier.

One week later
10 pm

Giselle Ben Sera was in her bedroom in the mansion of her father...billionaire tech entrepreneur Joshua Ben Sera...in the
Herzliya Pituach...an affluent beachfront neighbourhood in the western part of Tel Aviv...with music playing loudly on her radio...while scrolling on her cell phone.

The 16 year old teenage girl had a glazed look in her blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses...after she inhaled a dose of the aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams...which made her feel pleasure like she never experienced before...and took away all the stresses of being a nerdy teenage girl...who always did what everyone else wanted to do.

"They just don't get it...Dad...Aunt Hanna..." thought Giselle as she scrolled on her phone.

Then she got a text message from Dalia Goldberg...her new best friend and the most popular girl at Chalom Pires High School...inviting her to an exclusive house party...and telling her she would have a surprise for her there.

Putting on a t-shirt, jeans, sneakers and a hoodie...Giselle slipped out her bedroom window and made her way out of the grounds of the mansion unnoticed...grabbing an Uber and heading off to the destination of the house party.

But the teenage girl's exit from the mansion was not as unnoticed as she thought. Standing on the roof of the mansion unknown to Giselle...her Aunt Hanna...in her sexy super-powered alter-ego of the Lady Lion of Israel...watched her leave. "Oh Giselle...You have no idea the kind of danger that you're in. Somehow...You've gotten involved with kids who're using this aphrodisiac cocaine Happy Dreams...and they're leading you down a bad path...I promised your dad I'd look out for you and I will" resolved the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she flexed her huge creamy thighs...launched herself into the night sky and followed the Uber that Giselle was in.

11 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the Lady Lion of Israel slowly descended to the ground...in the Mezizim Beach district of Tel Aviv...as she saw her niece Giselle get out of an Uber and walk through the gates of a large beachside mansion where a huge rave was underway...with over 200 teenagers partying inside and outside of the old white stone building...many of them drinking alcohol and sniffing clear plastic bags filled with the rainbow coloured aphrodisiac cocaine called Happy Dreams.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained them...her tiny tight brown G-string narrowing between her huge creamy thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her huge creamy ass...the Busty Israeli Superheroine boldly strolled on to the compound of the beachside mansion...and noticed that many of the teenage kids at the party were already high on Happy Dreams...several of them having sex with each other...and ignoring her presence as she walked past them and entered the mansion...looking for her niece.

"As much as I want to save these kids...My priority is Giselle. I need to get her out of this place and back home. I can track down the criminals selling this aphrodisiac cocaine and stop them, once I know that she's safe" resolved Lady Lion as she walked through the mansion...passing several teenagers who were high on Happy Dreams...dancing...eating...drinking...vandalising the interior of the mansion and having sex with each other.

Feeling her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight brown strapless bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel looked up and spotted Giselle through the crowd of drug-addicted teenagers inside the mansion.

"Giselle!!" cried Lady Lion...catching the attention of her teenage niece. Seeing the Busty Israeli Superheroine...Giselle turned and ran.

"Giselle!! You're coming with me!!" cried Lady Lion as she sprinted after her niece with the speed of 10 lions through the mansion...pushing aside several of the drug-addicted partying teenagers who were in her way.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained them...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel ran after her teenage niece...following her out of the mansion...and seeing her run inside of a pool house located in the backyard.

Without slowing her pace...determined to save her teenage niece from the drug traffickers who had given Happy Dreams to the other teenagers at the house party...Lady Lion burst into the darkened interior of the pool house...expecting to find Giselle inside and take her home immediately.

"Giselle!! Where are you??!!" said Lady Lion.

"Welcome to the party Lion Bitch!" sneered Arabelle as she emptied two bags of the rainbow coloured aphrodisiac cocaine directly on the smooth exposed slopes of the huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"Eh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...That cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...under my Lion Bra...affecting my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...They're starting to get...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...got to save Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure.

"Giselle's cool but you're not! " sneered Arabelle...as she reached for the gold Star of David clasp that connected the cups of the thin tight strapless brown bra of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...unlocked it...and yanked her tiny brown strapless bra off...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts which were covered with layers of the rainbow-coloured cocaine powder...and not giving her any opportunity to recover.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUH
...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RUBBING HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVER MY HUGE LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE BECOMING ADDICTED TO IT...THEY'RE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs flailing wildly in the air...as the teenage felon Arabelle Moseley easily lifted her off the floor...while groping her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...massaging the rainbow coloured aphrodisiac cocaine into them...especially into their sexy summits...coating her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples...causing them to become aroused at an unprecedented rate.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE NEVER BEEN...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLING UNDER THE INFLUENCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
OF THIS APHRODISIAC COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAVE HER..." moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting slower and slower...as Arabelle dragged her towards a large bed in the pool house...while continuing to grope her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...spreading rainbow coloured cocaine all over them...especially her famous nipples and areolas.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Israeli Superheroine in pleasure as Arabelle dumped her on the bed on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...while her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails, straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

While she was struggling to resist the effects of the aphrodisiac cocaine...Lady Lion was surprised when the lights inside of the pool house were turned on.

Her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...she saw her niece Giselle standing next to the teenage felon Arabelle Moseley who had drugged her in her huge firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuh...G...G...Giselle...Uuuh...What...Uuuuuh...What's wrong ??......Uuuuuuuh...What have you...Uuuuuuuh...done...Uuuuuuuuuh...
to her...Uuuuuuh...you fiend...Uuuuuuuuh...Giselle..Uuuuuuuh...got to...Uuuuh...save her...Uuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...as she saw a blank stare in her niece's blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses.

What happened next...was something that took the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel completely by surprise.

"I don't need you to save me! You can't even save yourself!" snapped Giselle.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You don't know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What you're saying...Uuuuuuh
...I'm your friend...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...shocked by the words of the teenage girl who had no idea that she was her aunt.

"You should listen to Giselle big breasted super bitch!!" sneered Arabelle...who acted quickly while the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel was distracted...removing her gold belt with the Star of David in the middle from around her thick shapely waist...and then pulling her tiny tight brown G-string down to her knees...exposing her thick matted glossy black pubic bush...and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris in the middle of it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...my Lion Belt...My Lion String...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Taken off me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...I'm very vulnerable now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." moaned the Busty Israeli Superheroine in panic and excitement because of what was happening.

"Give it to her now Giselle!" ordered Arabelle and Giselle on cue...emptied a bag full of rainbow coloured aphrodisiac cocaine powder directly on the exposed big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT HAVE YOU DONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUT HAPPY DREAMS...IN MY THICK LION BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ON MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUH
....UUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT TO REMOVE IT...BEFORE IT DRUGS ME MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THAT GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ISN'T YOUR FRIEND...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...as she lectured her teenage niece.

"You're going to let her tell you what to do Giselle?? I'm your best friend!!" said Arabelle.

"Nobody tells me what to do!! Not even you Lady Lion!!" cried Giselle as she pinched and rotated the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel...before she could do anything to stop her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUH
...SQUEEZING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ROTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...YOU'RE MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATE...MY LION BREAST MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPY DREAMS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING INTO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
GETTING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...FEEL
HEAVY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING THEIR MUSCLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...rolling her head from side to side...like she was in a nightmare she could not wake up from...as her teenage niece squeezed and rotated her famous nipples...causing geysers of white milk to shoot into the air out of their hardened tips...and the rainbow coloured cocaine mixed with her super erogenous milk...to deny her access to her strength...stamina and speed of 10 lions.

"Stop??...I'm just getting started...Arabelle says this will clean your clock real good!!" quipped Giselle as she lowered her right hand between the wide open huge creamy thighs of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...located her big hard wet glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush...both of which were covered in layers of rainbow coloured aphrodisiac cocaine...and began to rub it vigorously with her right middle and index fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COCAINE...UUUUH
...GETTING INSIDE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...MAKING...ME...HHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH....HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHHH...YOU...HHH...GOT TO
...HHH..STOP...BEFORE YOU...HHH...MAKE ME...HHH...WANT TO...HHH...HAVE TO...HHH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHH...
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH....HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as her teenage niece brought her to 10 gigantic orgasms in a row...while she simultaneously lactated powerfully...geysers of rainbow coloured milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and glossy pink nipples which were covered in layers of rainbow coloured aphrodisiac powder.

Arabelle was very excited and aroused to see her Happy Dreams aphrodisiac cocaine having such a devastating effect on the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she saw thick rainbow coloured crusts started to form over her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples...causing them to stay trapped in states of heightened physical and erotic arousal...similar rainbow coloured crusts forming over her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big glossy pink clitoris...the rainbow coloured waterfalls of cum which was flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...getting slower...but totally soaking her tiny tight brown G-string which Arabelle had pulled down to her knees.

As she watched Lady Lion lying sprawled out on her back on the bed...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts...rising and falling slowly....thick rainbow coloured crusts trapping her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples in states of hardness and erectness...denying the ability to get relief through lactating...thick rainbow coloured crusts completely covering her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big glossy pink clitoris...keeping them in states of wetness and excitement...denying her the ability to orgasm...to regain her strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions...Arabelle then got a clever idea how to finish off the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel and make good on the deal she made with Joe Abergil.

"We got you good Lion Bitch! You're super ass is super stoned with Happy Dreams! You know you're down and almost out of it! I'm going to let my girl Giselle finish you off!" sneered Arabelle as she slid the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel's cocaine/cum-soaked tiny tight brown G-string down thick muscular creamy legs...off her erotic bare creamy feet...and handed it to Giselle.

"Make her smell her G-string girlfriend!" quipped Arabelle with an evil look in her brown eyes and an evil smile on her lips.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Listen...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Don't do it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...The aphrodisiac cocaine...mixed with my Lion Cum...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will render me...totally defenceless...I could be...unconscious..for 12 hours...if I smell it...when my big Lion Nipples...and my...wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are haaaaaaaaaaaard...when my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...big Lion Clitoris...is...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've got to distract this evil girl long enough...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for me...to regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...stamina
...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...speed...of 10 lions...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the kids...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of Israel...will be in danger...if you don't..."moaned Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure...fear...and excitement...being at the mercy of her 16-year-old niece.

Arabelle's words...together with the feelgood influence of the Happy Dreams in her body...and her memory of the lecture that the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel gave her outside of the Dream Exhibition nightclub two weeks ago when she was among a group of teenagers who were trying to buy drugs from members of the Abergil Cartel...made the decision clear for Giselle.

"You talk too much Lady Lion!! It's time for you to take a long nap!!" cried Giselle as she clamped the tiny tight brown G-string firmly over the nose and mouth of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" screamed Lady Lion into the fabric of her own flimsy underwear...her brown eyes wide open in the slits of the brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...directly at her 16 year old niece...unable to lift her muscular creamy arms or her thick muscular creamy legs to defend herself...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...her sexy toes...with short, glossy, clear toenails straining desperately to stay close together and curled with tension.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TAKE MY LION STRING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OFF MY FACE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...YOU'RE MAKING ME BREATHE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY OWN LION CUM...MIXED...WITH...THIS NEW
APHRODISIAC COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FORMED HARDENED LAYERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVER MY WIDE HAAAAARD LION AREOLAS...MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAARD LION NIPPLES...
THEY CAN'T BREATHE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY THICK LION BUSH...
..MY BIG HAAAAAARD WET AND EXCITED LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TRAPPED UNDER HAAAAAARD LAYERS OF THIS COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...PLEASE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure in her mind as she looked directly at her 16 -year-old niece who had anger in her blue eyes behind her big rimmed glasses as she pressed her cocaine/cum-soaked underwear firmly over her nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel into the fabric of her own flimsy brown G-string...her eyelids starting to flutter rapidly...rolling her head from side to side...unable to shake her damp underwear off her face... as her teenage niece held it firmly in place.

"That's it Giselle!! You go girl!! Not even the Lion Super Bitch can handle Happy Dreams!! With her big nipples...wide areolas and big clitoris nailed...she knows she's finished!! " sneered Arabelle... feeling increasingly aroused as she watched Giselle keep Lady Lion's tiny tight damp brown G-string clamped firmly over her nose and mouth...while the Busty Israeli Superheroine made no serious attempt to fight back.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...G...G...G...GISELLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE REALLY PUNISHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR SAVING YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
FROM THOSE DRUG DEALERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AT THE DREAM EXHIBITION CLUB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THIS EVIL GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAS TRICKED YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SHE REALLY KNOWS ALL ABOUT MY WEAKNESSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC COCAINE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Lady Lion in pleasure in her mind.

As she looked up with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...saw swirls of rainbow colours appear before her as the image of her teenage niece Giselle Ben Sera...changed multiple times...as the effects of the aphrodisiac cocaine got stronger...exploiting her foggy brain...after keeping her wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples...and big glossy pink clitoris...trapped in an unprecedented stupor of sex...which she had never experienced before in her superheroine.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUH
...IT'S NOT REAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion in pain and pleasure in her mind...as she saw CIA agent Jordani Forbes...the evil Sheikh Abdullah...his concubines Kaela and Khadeeja....Turkish spy Belma Sukur...Palestinian terrorist Mohammed Al-Slimani...teenage felon Arabelle Moseley...a host of faceless criminal and terrorist thugs...and her own teenage niece Giselle Ben Sera taking turns...groping her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...and fingering her in her big glossy pink clitoris...forcing her to lactate and have repeated gigantic orgasms...as she inhaled huge amounts of the Happy Dreams cocaine...and her own super erogenous cum...from the soaked fabric of her tiny tight brown G-string...as Giselle kept it clamped firmly over her nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...G...G...G...GISELLE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...PLEASE...HHHHHHHHHHH
...DON'T DO THIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....APRHODISIAC COCAINE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TOO STRONG...HHHHHH
...KEEPING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...KEEPING...HHH...HHH...HHH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...HHH..HHH...HHH...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...HHH...HHH...WET...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I CAN'T HOLD ON...CAN'T SAVE YOU...GOING TO...GOT
TO...HAVE TO..." moaned Lady Lion in pleasure in her mind as she allowed herself to be overwhelmed by the addictive power of the aphrodisiac cocaine.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH..HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine loudly in pleasure as she had 10 gigantic fake orgasms in succession.

"Happy Dreams....Lady Lion" grinned Arabelle as she stood next to Giselle...who kept the damp tiny tight brown G-string of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel clamped firmly over her nose and mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...staring sleepily at Giselle as her brown eyes slowly closed in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...their sexy summits covered by thick rainbow coloured crusts...her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her big glossy pink clitoris...hard...wet...and excited under a thick rainbow coloured crust which also covered her thick matted glossy black pubic bush...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness...at the hands of her own teenage niece.

To be continued

Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:23 pm