Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:15 pm

Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring
Lady Lion of Israel- Captured by the Cocaine Ring

Tel Aviv, Israel
11 pm

The muscles of her new voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless brown bra...her muscular creamy arms extended in front of her...her creamy hands clenched into fists...her thick muscular creamy legs extended fully below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension and close together...feeling the cool night air wafting against her body...and through her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...the Lady Lion of Israel made another one of her regular flight patrols over Tel Aviv.

"It feels so relaxing to go flying...I hope there's no crime in the city...I need to think about things..." sighed the Busty Israeli Superheroine...who in her regular life was 25 year old Hanna Ben Sera...special agent with Israel's top intelligence agency...the Mossad.

She thought about how significantly her life had changed...since she took on a dangerous solo mission months ago to rescue a scientist who was working on a super soldier formula...who had been kidnapped by terrorists. The mission did not go as planned...with Doctor Hint Snjeder sacrificing himself to protect her when she was wounded...and putting the only version of his super soldier formula into her body to save her life.

As she continued to fly over the skyline of Tel Aviv...unknown to the people on the ground hundreds of feet below her...Hanna remembered how this formula which was now incorporated into her DNA...and activated by a trigger on the ordinary watch that she wore on her right wrist...turned her into the Lady Lion...who quickly established herself as the champion superheroine of Israel.

Her super powers gave her the strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions...virtual invulnerability and the power to fly. But Hanna soon learned her strengths were easily neutralised when her weakness to sex was activated...by exploiting her in her huge firm creamy breasts...big glossy pink nipples...wide glossy pink areolas...and big glossy pink clitoris...with any kind of pain and pleasure...and she was very vulnerable in all of these super erogenous parts of her body to any kind of drug...especially chloroform and aphrodisiacs.

"My life has certainly become more interesting...exciting and dangerous...more so than my regular duties as a Mossad spy. My strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions allow me to defeat all kinds of enemies that I couldn't do as Hanna Ben Sera...but I've developed a very strong fetish...for being exploited and aroused....in my huge Lion Breasts...my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...and my big Lion Clitoris. For reasons I can't explain...I actually look forward to being attacked in these places...being aroused
...for--d to lactate...orgasm...being drugged...and knocked unconscious. It's strangely arousing and exciting! I didn't expect that a downside of the super soldier formula inside of me...is that sex would become my biggest and permanent weakness...and all my enemies know it" thought Lady Lion as she continued to fly stealthily and gracefully over Tel Aviv...watching people and vehicles on the streets below her....unaware of her presence...watching over them.

"Many people in Israel...including my colleagues and superiors in the Mossad...have no idea that Israel's sole and sexiest superheroine is actually among their ranks. The intelligence which the Mossad has easily allows me to find criminals wherever they are and bring them to justice as Lady Lion" thought the Busty Israeli Supeheroine.

She felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen slightly under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...a gold Star of David clasp connecting its cups...as she thought about the beautiful and busty CIA agent Jordani Forbes.

"Oooooooh...J...J...Jordani...Just thinking about you....is enough to arouse me. The way you touch my body...pleasure me in my huge Lion Breasts...in my big Lion Clitoris...when we have sex...it's intoxicating. It's so...haa..haa...haaaaaaard...not to think about you. I think I've fallen in love with you. But do I dare reveal my secret identity to you? thought Lady Lion as she felt the night air currents brushing against her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she flew over Tel Aviv...and fantasised they were the hands of the busty CIA agent caressing her.

Lady Lion then reflected on her last adventure where she was captured by Sheikh Abdullah...a billionaire criminal mastermind from Qatar...who financed many terrorist groups and criminal organisations throughout the Middle East. She was angry as she remembered how the Turkish intelligence agent Belma Sukur orchestrated Jordani's kidnapping and used the busty CIA agent as bait to capture her...with aphrodisiac gas...and expert erotic manipulation of her huge firm Lion Breasts and her big Lion Clitoris...until she lactated...had several gigantic orgasms...then for--d her to smell her own super erogenous cum to knock her out.

"Sheikh Abdullah and Belma Sukur have gone underground since I was able to thwart the Sheikh's plans to turn Jordani and me into sex slaves. Jordani has gone back to the United States for debriefing at CIA headquarters in Langley, Virginia...and is taking some time off. I can certainly use some time away from Mossad to figure out how to deal with these feelings I have for Jordani and how to keep her safe from enemies of Israel that will want to use her to defeat me" thought the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she prepared to fly back to her apartment in the city's Manshiya district as it seemed her patrol would be uneventful.

Those thoughts were interrupted when she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts.

"Ooh...I'm feeling hard in my big Lion Nipples...They're alerting me to evil...Some action will take my mind off of Jordani and my other problems for a while" thought the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she made a sharp arc in the sky and then accelerated towards the source of the evil that her famous nipples had alerted her to.

Lady Lion's brown eyes narrowed in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as she spotted suspicious activity in an alley behind the popular Dream Exhibition Nightclub...a popular hang out for many teenagers in the city.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated....the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel alighted into the alley...landing on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet. Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra as she walked...Lady Lion's arrival startled a group of gangsters and the crowd of teenage boys and girls who had come to the club to party and buy the cocaine they were selling.

After sampling some of their product inside the club...the gangsters lured the teenagers out into the alley to sell them more cocaine of of their main stock...out of the back of a van...and get them high in the process.

"The party's over kids!! Go home!!" declared Lady Lion as she assumed her heroic pose in front of the teenagers and the gangsters.

Her creamy hands balled into fists...resting on either side of her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the ground...her thick muscular creamy legs slightly apart...her huge firm creamy breasts pushed forward...threatening to spill out of her thin tight strapless brown bra...the gold Star of David clasp which linked its cups...gleaming along with her gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists...and her gold belt with the Star if David in the middle...in the darkness of the alley.

While the teenagers watched her in awe...many of them in cocaine induced stupors...not responding to her orders...the gangsters were angered at her intervention.

"You got no business here super bitch!!" snarled a gangster and two other gangsters stepped towards the Busty Israeli Superheroihe pulled out their silencer-tipped Mach-10 machine gun pistols and opened fire. "Well....I'm making it my business!" declared Lady Lion as the bullets bounced harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...startling both the gangsters and the teenage kids.

The muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated...the Lady Lion of Israel attacked the three gangsters who fired at her...felling them with a sequence of punches and kicks. Four other gangsters near the van...aimed Galil assault rifles at the Busty Israeli Superheroine and opened fire at her.

Their weapons had no silencers on them...and the sounds of automatic rifle fire echoed loudly through the alley....causing the teenage kids to run out of the alley in different directions...screaming. Moving with the speed of 10 lions...the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel was able to use her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as a shield to protect the teenagers from the gangsters' bullets while making light work of them...felling them with a sequence of punches and kicks...crushing their weapons to pieces in her creamy hands and dropping them to the ground.

Looking around the alley...Lady Lion saw that the seven gangsters were all down on the ground and unconscious...their stash of cocaine in the back of the parked van in the alley...and all of the teenage kids that they were selling drugs to had left.

Or so she thought...until she noticed a teenage girl hiding behind some garbage cans.

"It's all right. You're safe...Come out" said the Lady Lion of Israel.

Tentatively...the girl stepped out from behind the garbage cans...and into the light where the Busty Israeli Superheroine could see her.

Lady Lion's brown eyes widened in the slits of her brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...a gasp escaped from between her parted glossy red lips as she saw a 16 year old girl with short blonde hair and glasses...dressed in a baggy shirt...jeans and sneakers standing before her.

"Giselle???!!!" gasped the Lady Lion of Israel as she stared in total surprise at Giselle Ben Sera....her niece.

"Oh...Lady Lion...Thank you...You're so awesome...I..." gushed Giselle who like many teenagers in Israel admired the Busty Israeli Superheroine and actively followed her exploits against criminals in Israel.

Giselle was scared but also excited to see her idol in action and surprised that she knew her name.

She had no idea that Israel's sexy and strong superheroine was her Aunt Hanna.

At that moment...Lady Lion's surprise was quickly replaced by anger....that her niece could be involved in an illegal activity.

"What are you doing here??!! Why are you buying drugs??!! Does your father know where you are???!!!" she admonished Giselle.

"What??....No...I...I...I..." stammered Giselle...feeling shocked...saddened...and hurt at the way that her superheroine idol was scolding her.

Lady Lion's anger subsided slightly as she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...and then she heard the sounds of approaching police sirens.

"I don't have time for this now young lady! Stay here and wait for the police!" quipped the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she flexed her huge creamy thighs...launched herself into the night sky and flew away at the speed of 10 lions.

Giselle stood in the alley watching her fly away.

Tears rolled down her cheeks as she felt hurt by how her superheroine idol admonished her.

The teenage girl's sadness was soon replaced by anger and she clenched her fists as she looked up at the night sky.

"You can't talk to me like that Lady Lion! I can take care of myself! I'll show you!" resolved Giselle as police squad cars pulled into the alley....the gangsters were arrested and she was put in the back of one of the police cars.

From the shadows of the alley...18 year old Arbelle Moseley looked on with more than passing interest. A seasoned teenage criminal felon
...Arbelle was particularly fascinated by the interest that the Busty Israeli Superheroine paid to the nerdy blonde teenage girl before leaving the crime scene.

"I'll get even with you soon Lion Slut" vowed Arbelle as she made her departure unnoticed.

24 hours later
10 am

Hanna Ben Sera rode her Harley motorcycle through the streets of Herzliya Pituach...an affluent beachfront neighbourhood in the western part of Tel Aviv...towards a destination that she knew well.

Hanna rode through the gates of a palatial mansion which belong to her 35 year old brother Joshua Ben Sera...who was a technological genius...founder and CEO of Ben Sera Enterprises...the largest computer chip conglomerate in Israel...which had several contracts with both the government and the private sector.

Hanna was ushered inside by the butler and made her way to the study where her big brother...who with his wavy black hair...moustache...beard and lean muscular physique...cut the image of a real life Tony Stark was waiting for her.

"Hanna...I'm so glad you're here" said Joshua as he hugged his kid sister.

"I came as soon as I heard Josh. How is Giselle?" asked Hanna...using her skills as a Mossad spy to keep calm and not let her older brother know that she was present as Lady Lion when Giselle was among a group of teenage kids buying cocaine from drug dealers behind the Dream Exhibition Nightclub.

Joshua sighed as he ran his right hand through his hair...and paced in front of his kid sister.

"For my scientific and technological genius...I can't even tell when something's wrong with my own daughter. I just don't understand why she would be at a nightclub...on a school night. Giselle's always been a good girl and a top student. Luckily...I was able to keep her name out of the press...so she won't be exposed to any kind of public ridicule...I'm just grateful that Lady Lion intervened when she did...Giselle could have been hurt...or worse" replied Joshua.

"Where's Giselle now?" asked Hanna.

"School...That's probably the best place for her to be right now. I've got so many projects the government and the military have me working on...I can't drop them...even if I wanted to...I'm afraid...Giselle thinks I'm ignoring her and she's getting into trouble on purpose...so that I wouldn't" replied Joshua.

"Don't worry Josh. I've got your back. I'll do what I can to look out for Giselle and find out what's going on with her" said Hanna.

"Thanks sis" replied Joshua as they hugged again.

11 am

Arbelle Moseley played the role of the popular girl well as she walked through the campus of Chalom Pires High School...mingling amongst the hundreds of teenage students there.

None of them had any idea that she was actually a seasoned criminal who had a long rap sheet...and was currently employed with the Abergil Cartel...the top crime syndicate in Israel.

They had planted her in the school because many kids of wealthy and influential citizens went there.

The cartel saw opportunities there to expand its criminal operations in Israel...on a level which the authorities would not detect.

"Trust me. This stuff will be a big hit among the kids. It'll make us rich and distract the cops' attention away from the cartel's other business in Tel Aviv" said Arbelle as she spoke on her cell phone to her benefactor...Joe Abergil...the head of the cartel's drug trafficking business.

"You better be right about this girl! We're giving you a lot of resources!" replied Joe before ending the call.

Arabelle saw Giselle Ben Sera sitting alone under a tree in one of the school's many interior parks...on her cell phone.

She put on her game face as she approached the unsuspecting teenage girl.

"Hey...You're Giselle...Giselle Ben Sera right?" asked Arbelle in a sweet voice.

Giselle looked up to see the shapely brunette teen sit down next to her under the tree.

"Uuh...Yes..." replied Giselle...surprised to see the most popular girl at the high school sitting next to her.

"I'm Dalia....Dalia Goldberg...I'm sorry to bother you but I've been kind of nervous about talking to you...I've been wanting to for a while...since I started school here" said Arabelle.

"Really??...You...want to...talk to me..." gasped Giselle in surprise.

"Yes...I'm a little embarrassed about it...You're super smart and super pretty...I was wondering if you could help me with something?" asked Arabelle.

"Uuh...Sure..." replied Giselle...eager to impress the popular girl.

"I was wondering if you smell this...?" asked Arabelle as she took a small plastic bag containing a rainbow-coloured powder inside of it.

"Okay" replied Giselle as she accepted the bag from Arabelle, opened it and took a whiff of the rainbow-coloured powder that was inside of it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Giselle with pleasure...her blue eyes fluttering behind her big rimmed glasses as she inhaled the sweet aroma being emitted from the rainbow-coloured powder that was inside of the bag.

The blonde teenager...felt a sudden rush of euphoria sweep over her...making all of her tensions go away...and replacing them with a feeling of total bliss.

"This is...cool....What...is it?" asked Giselle as she looked at Dalia/Arabelle with a dreamy look in her blue eyes...feeling better than she had in a long time.

"It's called Happy Dreams...Pure magic in a bag...I need someone to help me spread it around...Can you help me?" asked Arabelle

Giselle pondered the words of her new best friend...remembering the lecture that she got from her superheroine idol...the Lady Lion of Israel 24 hours earlier. She was determined to show her superheroine idol that she could make her own decisions and take care of herself.

"Uuh...Yes...I'm in...What do you want me to do?" asked Giselle.

Arabelle smiled and told her unwitting pawn her plans...as she inhaled more of the rainbow coloured narcotic.

Giselle felt herself feeling happy and powerful... as she became addicted to Happy Dreams...and eager to please her new best friend Dalia Goldberg.

4 pm

As Giselle walked out of the front gates at the end of the school day...and walked towards the nearby bus stop...she saw her aunt Hanna Ben Sera...leaning against her parked motorcycle...waiting for her.

"Hey kiddo" said Hanna with a smile as she approached her 16 year old niece.

"Aunt Hanna? What are you doing here?" asked Giselle with a suspicious look in her blue eyes.

"I'm here to pick you up from school. I thought we could get some ice cream...and catch up a bit" replied Hanna...remembering how Giselle enjoyed stories from her job as a Mossad spy.

"Daddy sent you here to spy on me didn't you?! Well I don't want to go with you!...I can take care of myself!" snapped Hanna as she got on the departing bus and left her aunt standing on the pavement baffled.

"Giselle never acts like that. She's always been a good girl. Could she have some anger towards Lady Lion because of what happened outside the Dream Exhibition nightclub. She's involved in something...something evil...and I may need the help of Lady Lion to find out what kind of trouble Giselle's in and save her from it" resolved Hanna as she got on her Harley motorcycle and rode away.

One week later
11 pm

The muscles of her new voluptuous creamy body accentuated...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight strapless brown bra...her muscular creamy arms extended in front of her...her creamy hands clenched into fists...her thick muscular creamy legs extended fully below her thick shapely waist...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet curled with tension and close together...feeling the cool night air wafting against her body...and through her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...Hanna Ben Sera was on a mission as the Lady Lion of Israel as she flew over Tel Aviv.

"I know I promised my big brother that I would find out what trouble his daughter...my niece is in...but I can't neglect my responsibilities as Lady Lion! The drug trade in Tel Aviv has become very active within the last week. Information from the police suggests the cartels have created some new kind of cocaine which they're using to target innocent kids...like Giselle. I don't want to think about it as her aunt...but she was among that crowd of kids outside the Dream Exhibition nightclub...trying to buy drugs from gangsters attached to one of the crime cartels in Israel...something's happened to make her feel upset enough to be tempted to do drugs. It could explain her strange behaviour. I need to shut down whatever this new cocaine operation is...to protect Giselle and other innocent kids that the cartels are targeting with their poison!" resolved the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she flew over the Rambam district of Tel Aviv...one of the places that the files of the Mossad identified as an area of high drug trafficking activity in Tel Aviv.

Feeling her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen sharply under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely covered her huge firm creamy breasts...Lady Lion descended into a darkened alley...landing on the balls of her erotic bare feet. Breaking into a sprint...her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving in tandem...her long mane of tousled glossy black hair flailing in the air...her brown eyes glowing with rage in the slits of the brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...the Lady Lion of Israel charged towards the entrance of a known drug manufacturing factory.

Kicking down the galvanize door of the factory with the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot...the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel charged inside of the factory...taking the drug traffickers inside of the factory completely by surprise.

Her huge firm creamy breasts bunching together under her thin tight brown strapless bra which barely contained them...the muscles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body accentuated...Lady Lion charged through the warehouse like a hurricane...felling 80 traffickers there with a sequence of punches and kicks...sending them flying in all directions...the bullets from their guns bouncing harmlessly off her voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she destroyed their weapons...the machinery inside of the factory used to package the drugs...and vans and trucks used to transport them.

"You criminals are no match for me with my strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions!! I won't let you sell your new poison to innocent children in Tel Aviv...or anywhere else in Israel" declared the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she continued her attack...felling another 40 traffickers...with a sequence of punches and kicks as they unsuccessfully tried to stop her when she reached the rear of the factory...where the drug laboratory was located.

Her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained them...her tiny tight brown G-string...narrowing in the space between her huge firm creamy thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...the Busty Israeli Superheroine strolled boldly into the lab...where she found mounds of rainbow coloured cocaine powder on open steel trays...and an array of chemicals in open bottles around them on work benches.

"This must be the new cocaine that the cartels are trying to sell to teenage kids in Tel Aviv...like Giselle...The street name for the cocaine is 'Happy Dreams'. I don't understand the difference between it and the regular cocaine which the cartels traffic..." said Lady Lion as she approached the workbenches and examined the rainbow-coloured cocaine.

The Busty Israeli Superheroine got the answer to her question in the most unexpected way.

"Eh?...I'm...thinking...about...J...J...Jordani......Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...her hands...on my huge Lion Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...her fingers...playing with...my big Lion Nipples...making them...making my wide Lion Areolas...haaa
...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...How...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is this happening?...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...must resist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thoughts of sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...stamina...speed...of 10 lions...starting to fade...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...suddenly...getting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuh
...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel as she cupped her huge firm creamy breasts with her creamy hands...and started to play with her big puffy glossy pink nipples through the fabric of her thin tight strapless brown bra which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts.

As her slender fingers caressed her hardening big puffy glossy pink nipples through the fabric of her thin tight strapless brown bra...her huge firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down...threatening to spill out from under her flimsy bra...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...realised what was happening to her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Happy Dreams...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is very strong...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge Lion Breasts...have no resistance...to any drug...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...especially aphrodisiacs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Happy Dreams...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...has a strong cocktail of aphrodisiacs...
mixed into the cocaine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...enhancing its narcotic properties...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm falling into its temptation...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...its exploiting my weakness to sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...turning it against me...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...Giselle...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...She could be under its influence...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to fight it..." moaned Lady Lion in pleasure as she thought about her 16 year old niece...and managed to stagger out of the lab in the nick of time.

"That was close...Fortunately there was no one around to take off my lion bra and my lion G-string...to put that aphrodisiac cocaine on my huge Lion Breasts and my big Lion Clitoris...That would have certainly made me lactate and orgasm multiple times...the traffickers could have easily put me to sleep and the drug's strong enough to keep me unconscious for at least 12 hours...The police are certain to be on their way here...I need to leave...go home and figure out what to do next..." resolved the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she made her departure.

She had no idea that once again....Arabelle Moseley had observed what happened inside of the drug laboratory via hidden CCTV cameras. Hidden microphones also allowed her to hear what the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel was whispering to herself.

"Thanks for the info Lion Slut. Now I can set my trap for your super ass!" resolved Arabelle with glee.

To be continued

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:38 pm