Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:58 am

Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy
Lady Britannia and the Tigress of India in Deadly Envy

Bombay, India

It began as another typical day at British Intelligence headquarters. Secretary Diala Singh was busy typing up reports for her boss Colonel Roger McDonald. Wearing a drab blouse and long gray skirt..her black hair pulled back..wearing a pair of large glasses on her face...no one would ever guess this 23 year old mousy secretary concealed a secret which she used to fight against evil and save innocent lives in India.

Diala paused her typing briefly as thoughts of the dashing Major Gavin Stewart..McDonald's top intelligence officer..entered her mind. She could feel her nipples harden under her blouse and had to mentally refrain herself from stroking her large breasts that she kept hidden with her baggy and drab attire.

"Uuuh...Gavin...Uuuh..." sighed Diala as she stroked her large breasts with the fingers of her left hand.

The young secretary's daydreams of the handsome officer were interrupted when she felt her nipples stiffen on their own under her blouse and he heightened sense of hearing kicked in and picked up a message being received by the radio room located down the hall way.

A shipment of gold was being robbed on a road outside of the city.

"Looks like daydreaming and Colonel McDonald's reports will have to wait for a while.." resolved Diala as she got up from behind her desk and swiftly made her way down a stairwell and outside the building. The secretary quickly found a dark and isolated spot in a nearby alley.

After making sure that she was alone..Diala reached into her purse and pulled out a golden belt..which had the head of a roaring tiger as its belt buckle.

As she fastened the golden belt around her shapely waist...there was a flash of golden light...and Diala heard the roar of a Bengal tiger.

When the light faded...the mousy secretary had transformed into an ultra-athletic beauty with incredible powers. Gone were her drab clothing...replaced by a flimsy tiger pelt bikini which barely covered her shiny brown voluptuous body that was both impressively muscular and sexily feminine. Her thick black hair became shiny as it cascaded from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back. The golden Tiger Talisman belt proudly entwined around her small, shapely waist.

She stood with her shiny brown hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails... on either side of her small curvy waist...her long shiny brown muscular legs slightly apart...her erotic bare feet shiny brown feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails flat on the ground. A thin tiger pelt mask stretching across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long many of shiny black hair... to conceal the identity of Diala Singh...secretary...into that of the TIGRESS OF INDIA.

"I was getting bored of paperwork...and daydreaming about sex with Gavin...It's time to go hunting!" declared the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine with a smile on her glossy red lips and a glow of determination in her light brown eyes in the slits of her tiger pelt mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face.

Stretching her accentuated muscles well defined muscles and leaping like a cat, Tigress swiftly made her way across the rooftops of Bombay and out of the city.

Every muscle on her voluptuous shiny brown body was fully accentuated as she ran and leapt from one building to another. Her great firm shiny brown breasts bobbed as she moved...while her skimpy tiger pelt bra.. not much more than tiger pelt patches which barely covered her massive firm shiny brown mounds and the big glossy dark brown nipples and wide glossy brown areolas that capped their sexy summits...struggled to keep them concealed from view as she moved.

Sprinting with the speed of 40 Bengal tigresses...it took the space of mere minutes for the Busty Indian Superwoman to arrive at thescene of the crime.

She squatted behind some rocks to avoid being seen.

Her tiny tiger pelt panty narrowing to highlight the space between her great shiny brown thighs and the cheeks of her great firm shiny brown ass....the Tigress of India watched as a pair of British soldiers policemen fought a hopeless gun battle from behind their truck laden with arms and ammunition against by six crimson cloak-wearing men, who had taken refuge behind two cars....blocking the road behind the truck while some fallen rocks on the road in front of it.

"Ooh...I'm feeling hardness in my big Tigress Nipples...They're warning me of danger" thought the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

The Tigress spotted five other crimson cloak-wearing thugs making their way towards the unsuspecting soldiers from the other side of the fallen rocks.along a nearby ledge.

"These men are Thugees...servants of the Skull Society and its evil leader...the Mahar...They are trying to ambush those soldiers and steal the weapons in that truck...I had better even the odds!" decided the Tigress as she sprang into action.

Flexing her great shiny brown thighs...the Big Breasted Superwoman of India descended from the hill...landing on the road on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...and engaged the five Thugees.

Extending her long right muscular shiny brown leg...Tigress planted the ball of her erotic right bare shiny brown foot in the middle of the face of one Thugee.

Tigress took advantage of the confusion of these Thugees by her arrival...smashing her left shiny brown fist into the face of another thug and then delivering the ball of her erotic right bare shiny brown foot into the groin of another thug.

The Busty Indian Superwoman made light work of the remaining two Thugees with a sequence of punches and kicks...which dropped them unconscious to the road with the three other Thugees who she just defeated.

"It"s the Tigress!..We're saved!" yelled one soldier to the other soldier as the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine leapt over the truck...
landed on the road behind them on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet and charged towards the six Thugees who now trained their machine guns on her.

The muscles of her voluptuous shiny brown body accentuated...her great firm shiny brown breasts threatening to slip out from her tiny tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained them...her tiny tight tiger pelt panty...narrowing between her great firm shiny brown thighs and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her great firm shiny brown ass...the Tigress of India evaded the bullets fired from the guns of the six Thugees...and countered...dispatching three Thugees near one of the cars...with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Seeing the fighting prowess of the Big Breasted Superwoman of India...and realising that British military reinforcements could soon arrive...the other three Thugees got into the second car and sped away back towards Bombay.

"Are you all right?...Are you hurt?" asked Tigress with concern as she looked at the two British soldiers who were standing next to the army truck laden with crates of guns and ammunition.

"Uhh...Yes..." stammered one soldier as he and the other soldier could not stop staring at the Tigress' voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...especially her great firm shiny brown breasts which were barely contained in her tiny tight tiger pelt bra...and her tiny tight tiger pelt panties which barely covered the space between her great firm shiny brown thighs...and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her great firm shiny brown ass.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine smiled at this, knowing with pride that she was the strongest and sexiest woman in India.

"Good Help will be here soon. I'm going after those criminals! I shall apprehend them!" promised the Tigress of India as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet an ran off swiftly in pursuit of the fleeing Thugees.

The three Thugees were flabbergasted to see the Busty Indian Superwoman closing in on foot behind them. The thug in the back of the car, levelled his machine gun and opened fire. With uncanny agility.. the Tigress somersaulted to avoid the bullets which went screaming past her curvaceous body. Using her momentum to propel herself forward, the sexy Indian superwoman leapt towards the moving car...landing on the roof on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet.

The thug in the back seat...unwittingly leaned out of the window to see where the heroine had gone. "Bad mistake friend!" quipped Tigress quipped as she placed her hands flat on the roof of the car, locked her long shiny muscular legs around his waist and effortlessly flung him out on to the road.

"Time to end this chase and bring the Mahar's minions to justice! resolved decided the Tigress of India as she maneuvered over to the passenger side on the right of the moving car...intent on bringing it to a stop and capturing the two Thugees who were inside.

Unfortunately...the remaining two Thugees in the car were one step ahead of the beautiful Indian superwoman. Her fabulous upper torso came into sight...her clawlike fingernails dug into the roof of the car to support her action as she attempted to enter the moving vehicle.

"What??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED ON TO MY GREAT TIGRESS BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NO WAY FOR ME TO PROTECT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING ME DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STARTING TO GET SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Tigress of India loudly in pleasure as she dangled helplessly from the moving car as the Thugee in the passenger seat rubbed a thick damp white cloth...soaked in her favorite anesthetic all over her awesome shiny brown bust.

Her long muscular shiny brown legs flailing wildly in the air...the sexy toes of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...with glossy clawlike toenails straining to stay close together and curled in tension as the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine she knew she was fighting a losing battle...as the Thugee in the passenger seat...rubbed the chloroform-soaked cloth all over her great firm shny brown breasts which were barely contained in her tiny tight tiger pelt bra...that were more like tiger pelt patches that barely covered the sexy summits of the most famous breasts in India.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...THEY'RE SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HOLD ON..." moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure.

Her light brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her tiger pelt mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...Tigress lost her grip and went tumbling on to the dirt road..

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body rolled several times along the dirt road. The two Thugees in the car used this opportunity to speed off and make their escape.

The recuperative powers of her magic golden Tiger Talisman Belt activating immediately...Tigress felt her wide glossy dark brown areolas and her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples start to relax and soften....cleansing her great firm shiny brown breasts of the effects of the chloroform. The Busty Indian Superheroine got to her erotic bare shiny brown feet and looked to see that the two Thugees she was trying to capture had escaped.

"How strange that they didn't stop and come back to drug me with more chloroform in my great Tigress Breasts or in my great Tigress Clitoris...to knock me unconscious and take me captive to their leader the Mahar. He enjoys erotically torturing me while telling me about his evil plans. There's something strange going on. But I don't have time to figure it out right now.
I need to return to Intelligence Headquarters in Bombay before I'm missed as secretary Diala Singh" resolved the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet and sprinted back towards the city with the speed of 40 Bengal tigresses.

Two days later
Bombay, India 1941
10 am

Secretary Diala Singh was at her desk at British Military Intelligence Headquarters, typing up some reports for her boss, Colonel Roger MacDonald, the chief of British intelligence.

Wearing a baggy white blouse and long brown skirt...her black hair pulled back...wearing a pair of large glasses on her face...dull black flat shoes on her feet...Diala used this drab attire to hide her shapely body and large breasts...which she believed could give people a hint that she was secretly the Tigress of India...who battled the threats posed by allies of the Nazis in India...such as the evil Mahar and his Skull Society cult.

"There's been no activity by the Skull Society since I stopped the theft of those weapons as the Tigress. Could I have scared the Mahar into changing his evil plans? I doubt it. He delights in any opportunity to knock me unconscious and place me in peril when I'm the Tigress. As dangerous as those situations are, I do find being aroused and knocked unconscious by criminals in India to be exciting" thought Diala.

The young secretary felt her nipples stiffen under her baggy blouse and looked up to see Major Gavin Stewart...the top British intelligence officer in India...walking towards her. While Gavin treated her as a friend as Diala Singh... Diala knew he was totally infatuated with her when she was the busty Tigress of India...showcasing her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body...barely covered by her flimsy tiger pelt attire...as they faced many perilous adventures against the Mahar and his followers...to thwart their plans to further the agenda of the Third Reich in India.

But then Diala noticed that Gavin was not alone. With him was a female British intelligence officer...wearing a baggy dark brown military uniform, brown shoes and brown hat on her head.
She had dull brown hair tied into a bun behind her head...and blue eyes. Diala became curious about the presence of this woman who she guessed was the same age as her.

"Hello Diala. This is Major Lara Havenloft. She's from British Intelligence in London. We have a meeting with Colonel MacDonald" said the blonde haired 25 year old Gavin one of his trademark smiles which made Diala stiff in her nipples, wet in her clitoris and weak in her knees.

Diala pushed erotic thoughts about Gavin to the back of her mind as she stood up to shake hands with the female officer.

"Welcome to India Corporal Havenloft" said Diala as she extended her right hand.

"Thank you Miss Singh. It's a pleasure to meet you" replied Lara with a smile.

"We should go inside. Colonel MacDonald is eager to meet with us" said Gavin.

As they walked into the Colonel's office and closed the door behind them...Diala returned to her work.

But she had an unusual feeling about Lara Havenloft which she could not explain.

"There's something unusual about her. She dresses ordinary as if she's hiding something. Why is she in India?" wondered Diala

The young secretary pushed that thought to the back of her mind.

"I don't have time to worry about Corporal Havenloft. I need to stay vigilant as Diala Singh to whatever evil plans the Mahar and the Skull Society have. I hope they won't keep me waiting long to find out what they are. Gavin is certain to pursue them and find himself in danger...requiring me to rescue him as the Tigress of India" thought Diala with a smile on her face as she got back to typing up reports.

Behind closed doors...Lara handed Colonel Roger MacDonald and Major Gavin Stewart the documents that she had been ordered by British Military Intelligence in London to deliver to them.

As they read the documents...MacDonald and Stewart looked at each other with concern and then they looked at Lara.

"Thank you for bringing this to our attention Corporal Havenloft...This is most disturbing news. The Nazis have never dared to directly launch an operation against allied forces here in India before...They normally choose to pursue their agenda through their local agents here" said MacDonald as he lit his pipe.

"Yes sir. But the intelligence reports don't give a clue about what their objective in India is or where or when the Nazis plan to strike" said Gavin in agreement with his commanding officer.

"It's a real mystery to HQ in London Major...That's why London asked me to come to India...not only to deliver these reports to you...but to help in any way possible" replied Lara.

"We're grateful for the assistance Corporal. Your record since joining British Intelligence has been exemplary. Your last mission in Lyon was particularly successful...Lady Britannia was able to help the French resistance defeat the Nazis there and free the city...it's been a base for further allied operations since then to help free the rest of France" said MacDonald.

"Thank you sir. I'm just doing my duty just as Lady Britannia does in fighting the Third Reich and its agents" replied Lara with a smile.

Only one person knew that she was secretly the famous Busty British Superwoman.

Lara felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become moist under her uniform as her mind briefly thought about the handsome French resistance officer Sgt Pierre Petite in Lyon. He was her secret boyfriend and after numerous adventures in Lyon, came to learn her secret identity.

Colonel MacDonald's voice brought her back to the present.

"Perhaps Lady Britannia is aware of the Nazi threat in India. We could certainly use the help" he said.

"Not necessarily sir. The Tigress has stopped several of the Skull Society's attacks here in India. She's more than capable of helping us" said Gavin...who was infatuated with the Busty Indian Superheroine.

MacDonald frowned at his junior officer.

"Tigress? Skull Society? " asked Lara curiously.

"The Tigress is a local superheroine. No one knows who she is but she appears whenever evil threatens or innocent people in India are in danger. She's virtually unstoppable...with the strength...stamina...and speed of 40 Bengal tigresses." said Gavin as he saw an image of the Tigress in his mind's eye... an ultra-athletic beauty with incredible powers... a flimsy tiger pelt bikini which barely covered her shiny brown voluptuous body that was both impressively muscular and sexily feminine....her thick black hair long and shiny as it cascaded from the top of her head on to her broad shoulders and reaching the middle of her back...her golden Tiger Talisman belt proudly entwined around her small, shapely waist...shiny brown hands with slender fingers with glossy claw like fingernails... a small curvy waist...long shiny brown muscular legs...erotic bare feet shiny brown feet with sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails flat on the ground....a thin tiger pelt mask stretching across the upper part of her beautiful face that was framed by her long many of shiny black hair.

"Nevertheless Major. I want you and Corporal Havenloft working together on this mission. We need to find out what is the Nazi objective here in India. No doubt they will heavily rely on the Skull Society to achieve it. You will begin your investigation first thing tomorrow morning" said MacDonald.

"Yes sir" replied Gavin and Lara as they saluted the Colonel and left his office.

Diala looked up to see Gavin and Lara walking out of MacDonald's office after their meeting.

She was surprised to see the two officers talking very happily and intimately about something.

"Major...Uuh...Here are the reports you wanted...from...the Tigress' thwarting of the arms shipment theft by the Skull Society" said Diala as she handed the documents to Gavin...knowing how much hearing about her sexy, super-powered alter-ego...aroused him.

"Uh...Thanks Diala...If you'll excuse me...I need to get Lara...Uh...Corporal Havenloft to her hotel...and then we have a working dinner" replied Gavin as he accepted the documents from Diala and put them into his briefcase.

"Yes. We should get going. It was nice to meet you Miss Singh" said Lara as she waved the young secretary goodbye as she and Gavin made their departure from British Intelligence HQ.

"Likewise" replied Diala feeling a strange but slight feeling of envy as she watched Gavin and Lara leave.

"I can't let myself be distracted by whatever is happening with Gavin and Corporal Havenloft. After I get off work...I'll change into Tigress and do my regular patrol of Bombay...Maybe I may learn what new activities the Mahar and the Skull Society are up to" resolved Diala with a smile...eager to become the Tigress of India as she resumed her daily duties as a secretary.

8 pm

Corporal Lara Havenloft and Major Gavin Stewart had dinner in a private suite in the restaurant at the hotel she was staying at...while she was in Bombay.

After discussing some of their plans to investigate and stop the new secret Nazi operation in India...the two British intelligence officers traded stories about their war experiences.

"Mahar?...Skull Society?...That all sounds like something out of a fairy tale Gavin" said Lara...as he related his encounters with the secret cult since he came to India.

"I assure you Lara. They're very real" replied Gavin.

"So who are they?" asked Lara.

"No one knows the Mahar's true identity. But he's a criminal mastermind who deals in ancient rituals and magic. His followers...the members of the Skull Society...are radical criminals called Thugees...completely loyal to him. I've had many close calls with them. I'd be dead...were it not for the Tigress of India" said Gavin...his penis becoming stiff and erect under his pants as he thought about the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

It wasn't lost on Lara that Gavin was smitten by the famous superheroine of India.

Lara couldn't help but feel slightly envious of Tigress...after reading reports about her being a beautiful Indian woman...who only wore a tiny tiger pelt bikini as she ran around India stopping dangerous criminals with her super strength, stamina and speed.

Since finding the crown of the ancient warrior queen Boudicca...and getting the powers to become Lady Britannia...Lara thought she was the only superheroine in the world. She found it strange to think that there could be other superheroines...including one who could be more sexy than she was as Lady Britannia.

Gavin's voice brought her back to their conversation.

"But I'm not the only one to witness a superheroine in action. I've read dossiers about your missions in different parts of Europe.
Lady Britannia's has helped on all of them to defeat the Nazis. Every British citizen admires her. You must be good friends with Lady Britannia for her to help you so many times." said Gavin.

"We share the same mission Gavin . To defeat the Nazis and help bring peace to the world" said Lara with a smile.

Gavin nodded in agreement and they returned to discussing their mission to discover what was the secret Nazi mission in India and stop it.

But as he chatted with Lara...Gavin could not get his mind off the Tigress of India. He wondered what the Busty Indian Superheroine was doing at that very moment

8 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous shiny brown body fully accentuated...her muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs moving in tandem...her great firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her tiny tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained them...her tiny tight tiger pelt panty narrowing in the space between her great shiny brown thighs...and slipping into the crack between the cheeks of her great firm shiny brown ass...her golden Tiger Talisman belt wrapped around her small curvy waist...her long mane of glossy black hair flailing in the air behind her head...the Tigress of India sprinted swiftly over the rooftops of buildings in Bombay...on another one of her nightly patrols of the city...unknown to people on the streets below...every so often...leaping from one rooftop to another...with the agility of her feline namesake.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine had changed from her regular identity of dowdy secretary Diala Singh to continue her mission to fight evil in India and protect innocent people from harm.

"It feels so good to get out of those dull and confining clothes I gave to wear to conceal my identity when I'm Diala Singh. It's necessary to protect my secret identity as the Tigress of India and give me access to valuable information to thwart the plans of criminals in India...especially the Mahar and his Skull Society..." thought the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as she landed on the rooftop of a building on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet and continued to run with the speed of 40 Bengal tigresses.

Tigress felt her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples stiffen under her tiny tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained her great firm shiny brown breasts. "I wonder if Gavin's thinking about me. It's funny how he hardly looks at me at work when I'm Diala Singh...but he can't stop staring at my body when I'm Tigress. He's got such good hands. I love it when he touched my great Tigress Breasts...my wide Tigress Areolas...my big Tigress Nipples...my thick Tigress Bush and my big Tigress Clitoris" thought the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine with a smile on her beauteous face as she remembered instances in their adventures when she had been knocked unconscious by her enemies and woke up to the pleasure of the handsome British intelligence officer taking care of her...tending to all of her super erogenous body parts.

Then thoughts about Corporal Lara Havenloft entered the Tigress' mind...and it made her a little envious.

"What is it about Lara Havenloft that bothers me? She's a soldier like Gavin...but there's something about her which makes me feel hard in my big Tigress Nipples...like she has some kind of secret. What could that be....?" wondered the Tigress of India as she continued to run and leap across the rooftops of buildings in Bombay.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples stiffened sharply under her thin tight tiger pelt bra...their outlines distinct against its flimsy fabric.

"Ooh...My big Tigress Nipples are feeling hard...alerting me to the presence of evil...I'll have to figure out Lara Havenloft's reasons for coming to India later...I have work to do...that will impress Gavin" thought the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as she alighted from the rooftop of a building that she was on...into an alley below...landing on the stone surface on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet.

Her great firm shiny brown breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained them...the Tigress of India moved silently through the darkness of the alley...using the feelings of hardness in her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples to guide her to the evil that they had alerted her to.

They led her to a warehouse...which had its front door open.

Making no sound as she moved on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...Tigress made her way through the stacks of boxes and crates towards the middle of the warehouse were she heard voices and the sounds of movement.

Hiding in the shadows behind some crates...the Tigress of India's light brown eyes widened in the slits of the tiger pelt mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair as she spotted a group of men wearing crimson clothes and hoods over their heads to conceal their identities...who were packing wooden crates and loading them into the back of a truck.

She saw the crates were filled with clear plastic bags filled with a white powder.

"Quickly...We need to move the opium out of here tonight. The Master is insistent that it be given as a gift to our guests" said one of the men.

"I've discovered one of the Skull Society's drug warehouses. They're preparing a delivery of opium. But who are these 'guests' they're talking about. I must learn more about this and the location of their leader the Mahar to bring him and his new criminal associates to justice! Gavin will be very proud of me" thought Tigress...feeling hardness in her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples under her thin tight tiger pelt bra which barely covered her great firm shiny brown breasts.

The Thugees stopped what they were doing as the Big Breasted Superwoman of India strolled out of the shadows and assumed her heroic pose in front of them.

"I will not let the Mahar continue this evil trade in India! Surrender now or face my wrath!" declared Tigress as she stood with her shiny brown hands clenched into fists...her erotic bare shiny brown feet flat on the ground...her long muscular shiny brown legs slightly apart...her great firm breasts pushed forward with confidence...threatening to spill out from her tiny tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained them.

The Thugees were briefly mesmerised by the voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body of the Tigress of India...before they remembered the punishment that the Mahar meted out to any of his followers who failed in their duty to him.

"It is the Tigress! The sworn enemy of our Master! Protect the opium! Kill her!" snarled one Thugee as he and 10 other Thugees drew their long curved kukri knives and charged towards the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine.

"Is that the best you Thugees can do?" laughed the Tigress of India...dancing on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown body...twisting her voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body in different directions to evade the wild swings of the Thugees as they tried unsuccessfully to stab or slash her with their knives.

"Your leader the Mahar hasn't learned that he will never be able to truly defeat me!" quipped the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...taunting the Thugees as they tried to strike her with their knives. "Silence big breasted female!!" snarled a Thugee as he missed with a swing of his knife.

"The will of the Mahar will not be denied!!" snarled another Thugee as he also missed.

"We'll see about that!!" quipped Tigress with a smile on her glossy red lips...as in a split second...she changed from defense to attack.

A right shiny brown hand chop to the throat felled one Thugee. Feeling her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight tiger pelt bra which barely contained her great firm shiny brown breasts... Tigress whirled around...ducking under the wild lunge of another Thugee...countering by planting the ball of her left erotic bare shiny brown foot directly in his groin...making him wheeze in agony...and collapse to the ground.

As he fell... the Tigress of India leapt over his falling form...driving the ball of her right erotic bare shiny brown foot into the face of another Thugee...causing him to smell the sweet fragrance of sweat between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...before blackness overwhelmed him...as he fell to the ground.

"You Thugees are no match for me...with my strength...stamina...and speed of 40 Bengal tigresses!!" quipped the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...her great firm shiny brown breasts bunching together under her tiny tight tiger pelt bra...threatening to spill out from under it...as she felled four more Thugees with a sequence of punches...sending them hurtling in different directions.

Six more Thugees rushed towards the Big Breasted Superwoman of India...trying to strike her with their knives. "Do you really want to continue this pointless battle?!! There's nothing you can do to stop me!! Once I defeat you and before I turn you over to the British...I want to know what evil plans your leader the Mahar is plotting!!" declared the Tigress as she effortlessly felled them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

The Top Heavy Hindu Heroine was confident that the battle was close to an end and she would be victorious.

But the Tigress of India had no idea that her actions would create unexpected circumstances that would turn the tide of the battle in the favour of her enemies. As she effortlessly dispatched the Thugees with a sequence of punches and kicks...they went crashing into some of the wooden crates of opium that they were loading into the back of the parked truck in the middle of the warehouse.

The crates fell to the ground...causing bags of white opium powder to fall out...many of the bags bursting open on contact...releasing clouds of thick white powder into the air...which quickly engulfed the small interior of the warehouse in the space of seconds.

"Eh...What's happening...Opium...in the air...all around me...getting under my tiger bra....my tiger panty...on my great Tigress Breasts...on my wide Tigress Areolas...on my big Tigress Nipples...Opium is drugging them...making them...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...opium inside my thick Tigress bush...on my big Tigress Clitoris...it's being drugged too...getting...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feeling weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...feeling sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thoughts of sex...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with Gavin...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...getting into my head...must resist...defeat the Thugees...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Tigress in pleasure as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare shiny brown feet...across the opium covered ground inside the warehouse.

Seeing the effect that the opium was having on the Big Breasted Superwoman of India...the Thugees...acting on new orders...moved quickly to subdue her.

"UUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Tigress of India as two Thugees clubbed her in the sexy summits of her great firm shiny brown breasts with a pair of blackjacks.

Before she could recover...another Thugee drove the butt of his rifle hard into the middle of her tiny tight tiger pelt panty.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"moaned Tigress in absolute agony as she collapsed to the white powdery opium covered floor of the warehouse...her muscular shiny brown arms limp past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs wide open below her small curvy waist.

Six Thugees quickly pounced on the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...four of them pinning her muscular shiny brown and her long muscular shiny brown legs to the ground.

smashing some of the wooden crates they were loading on to the truck...causing bags of white opium powder to spill out on to the ground inside of the warehouse. The fifth Thugee yanked off her tiny tiger pelt bra...allowing himself and his comrades to gaze upon the biggest breasts of any woman in India...before he began to rub the white opium powder that covered them...all over their smooth surface...ensuring that large amounts of the white powdery drug were rubbed into the heroine's famous wide glossy dark brown areolas and her big puffy glossy dark brown nipples which capped the sexy summits of her naked great firm shiny brown breasts.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OPIUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED ALL OVER MY GREAT TIGRESS BREASTS...INTO MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...THEY'RE VULNERABLE TO ALL DRUGS...TO PHYSICAL TOUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE GETTING...HAA...HAA
...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEIR FLESH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IS VIRGIN...SUPER EROGENOUS...STOP TOUCHING THEM FIENDS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO MAKE ME LACTATE...
....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OPIUM...GETTING INTO MY BREAST MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING THE MUSCLES OF MY GREAT TIGRESS BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE MAHAR KNOWS THIS IS MY BIGGEST WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LOSING MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 40 BENGAL TIGRESSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST GET FREE...BEFORE YOU KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Tigress of India loudly in pleasure as a Thugee massaged white opium powder into her naked great firm shiny brown breasts...as she wiggled frantically and in futility on the floor of the warehouse...unable to break free of the strong grips of the four Thugees who were holding her muscular shiny brown arms and her long muscular shiny brown legs.

Things went from bad to worse for the Big Breasted Superwoman of India as the sixth Thugee unfastened her gold Tiger Talisman Belt from around her small curvy waist...stripped her of her tiny tight tiger pelt panty...exposing her thick glossy black pubic bush between her great shiny brown thighs...then began to rub white opium powder into it...and into her big glossy dark brown clitoris that was located in the middle of it.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY AND DISORIENTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY LACTATING...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REMOVED MY TIGER BELT...CAN'T ACCESS ITS MAGIC...UUUUUUUUH...WHEN MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...AND MY BIG TIGESS NIPPLES...ARE...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...NOW WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING OPIUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY THICK TIGRESS BUSH...UUH...OPIUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG TIGRESS CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
IT'S BECOMING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...HHHHHHHHH
....HHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHH...GAVIN
...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HELP...ME...GOING...TO...HHH...WANT TO...HHH...GOT TO...HHH...HHH.,.HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Tigress of India loudly in pleasure...erotic thoughts about the handsome British intelligence officer Major Gavin Stewart clouding her foggy brain...as she simultaneously powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy dark brown...white opium powder covered nipples...and had six gigantic orgasms...six waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy dark brown cunt...mixing with the thick white opium powder which covered her big hard wet and excited glossy dark brown clitoris...and her thick glossy black pubic bush...that were both covered by layers of snow white opium powder.

As she lay dizzy...dazed...and disoriented...on the floor of the warehouse...rivers of white milk leaking out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy dark brown nipples...covered in white opium powder...waterfalls of thick white cum cascading freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy dark brown cunt...her big hard wet and excited glossy dark brown clitoris and thick glossy black pubic bush...covered in layers of white opium powder...the tired Top Heavy Hindu Heroine had no idea that her tiny tight tiger pelt panty was being soaked in the waterfalls of opium-laced thick white cum that were pouring out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy dark brown cunt by the brawny Najib...the cruel and loyal deputy to the Mahar...leader of the Skull Society...who had instructed the Thugees in the warehouse to capture her instead of killing her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...N...N...Najib...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We meet again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...The Mahar outwitted me again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...caught in one of his excellent traps...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...What evil scheme does he have planned for me?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Major Stewart will come and rescue me...Uuuuuuuh
...and help me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to bring him...and the rest of the Skull Society...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Tigress loudly in pleasure...as she stared with sleepy light brown eyes in the slits of her tiger pelt mask...that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...as she looked at the blurry image of the Mahar's deputy as he stood triumphantly over her fallen form.

"For once big breasted female...You are not the concern of the Master...Major Stewart and the female British officer with him are...but your interference will not be permitted!!" snarled Najib as he lowered the Top Heavy Hindu Heroine's own tiny tiger pelt panty towards her beauteous face...his intentions quickly becoming clear to her.

"No!!...My tiger panty has been soaked in my own tigress cum...mixed with opium...No!!...I must not breathe it...when my big Tigress Nipples...my wide Tigress Areolas...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...when my big Tigress Clitoris...is...haaaaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...No!!
..Don't do it!!...I'm going to be put to sleep!!...I can't stop you!!...I'll be unconscious for at least 12 hours...No!!...I must protect Gavin!!
No!!...No!!...HNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNN"
moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure...fear...and excitement...her heroic speech rudely cut short as Najib clamped her opium/cum-soaked tiny tiger pelt panty over her nose and mouth...and the other Thugees let go of Tigress' muscular shiny brown arms and long muscular shiny brown legs and played with their penises through their pants as they watched the naked voluptuous and muscular shiny brown body of the tired Top Heavy Hindu Heroine...writhe frantically and in futility on the white opium powder covered floor of the warehouse.

"Foolish big breasted female!! Your overrated super powers are no match for the will of the Mahar!! It is his will that you shall not interfere in his plans!!...It is his will...that you will now...go to sleep!!" snarled Najib as he pressed the tired Top Heavy Hindu Heroine's opium/cum-soaked tiny tiger pelt panty firmly over her nose and mouth with his left hand...while sticking his thick coarse right index finger deep inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy dark brown cunt...and vibrated it vigorously deep inside of her super erogenous sex...which was heavily drugged by large amounts of white opium powder that had gotten inside of it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT NAJIB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OPIUM...HAS MADE MY WIDE TIGRESS AREOLAS...MY BIG TIGRESS NIPPLES...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...OPIUM...MIXING WITH MY TIGRESS BREAST MILK...GETTING INSIDE OF MY GREAT TIGRESS BREASTS...DRUGGING THEIR MUSCLES...MAKING ME VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING FINGERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH SUCH AUTHORITY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DEEP INSIDE...UUUUH
MY GREAT TIGRESS CUNT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...TIGRESS CUM...MIXED WITH OPIUM...TRAPPED INSIDE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CAN'T ORGASM...TO RELEASE IT...HHHHHHHHHH...MUST BREATHE OPIUM...MIXED WITH MY TIGRESS CUM...ON MY OWN TIGER PANTY...GAVIN...HHHHH...HHHHH...HELP...." thought the Tigress of India as she embraced defeat.

"HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the Tigress of India in pleasure into the fabric of her own opium-cum soaked underwear...her light brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her tiger pelt mask...slowly closing...as her head rolled against her broad right shiny brown shoulder...her muscular shiny brown arms limp past her head...her long muscular shiny brown legs spread wide open below her small curvy waist...her erotic bare shiny brown feet resting on the white-opium covered floor of the warehouse on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with glossy claw like toenails...erotic dreams of the handsome British Major Gavin Stewart...her secret crush...swirling around inside of her foggy brain...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

To be continued

Fri Feb 23, 2024 4:49 pm