Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:05 pm

Lady Lion of Israel in Slaves of the Sheikh 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel in Slaves of the Sheikh 2
Lady Lion of Israel- Slaves of the Sheikh 2

Unknown location

Jordan

Stripped down to her tiny black silk panties...her pistol taken away while she was unconscious...busty CIA agent Jordani Forbes was in a prison cell in what she believed to be some kind of mansion.

"That traitor Sukur tricked me with false intelligence and had me kidnapped! But why?" wondered Jordani...as she thought about the treacherous Turkish female spy Belma Sukur who lured her to an incomplete building in Amman under the pretext that she had valuable intel on a group of terrorists that were of interest to the CIA and to Israel's top espionage agency, the Mossad.

The American lady spy got her answer in the most unexpected of ways as she heard footsteps coming from down the corridor where her cell was located...getting closer to her.

Jordani's brown eyes widened and she gasped in surprise as she saw a pair of male guards...carrying an 8ft woman with a voluptuous and muscular creamy body...that was covered in thick brown mud from her head...all the way down to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet.

Her eyes were tightly closed in a brown mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by a long mane of tousled glossy black hair that was stained with mud...a pair of gold bracelets...with the Star of David on them...dull and mud-stained adorned her wrist...as her muscular creamy arms...stained with mud...dangled limp on either side of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy mud-stained body...which made her very aroused.

"Lady Lion!" gasped Jordani as she recognised the Busty Israeli Superheroine who had saved her life from terrorists...and who she could not help but feel sexually aroused around and infatuated with.

Jordani knew from personal experience that the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel had the strength, stamina and speed of 10 lions...could fly and was invulnerable to bullets.

She noticed the outlines of her wide hard areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples...and her big hard camel toe-shaped cunt...which were framed by the mud which covered her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

It became clear to the busty CIA agent what was going on.

"I was bait for a trap to capture Lady Lion! She's been totally neutralised by whoever captured us. She told me about her big weakness to sex...especially when she got drugged and aroused in her huge firm creamy breasts.

"My God...You're totally out of it Lady Lion. You're in no condition rescue me when you get nailed in your huge breasts and in your big clitoris...You're going to be out cold for a few hours...I have to find a way to save both of us and catch whoever kidnapped us." thought Jordani...feeling hard in her nipples and areolas...feeling wetness in her clitoris...as she began to think of a way to rescue the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine...and defeat whoever had kidnapped them.

Six hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuh...what...Uuuuh...where...Uuuuuuh...Uuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she woke up feeling weak...dizzy...and disoriented.

Rolling her head from side to side...pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair...her eyelids heavy in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...her vision blurry...the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel... discovered she was no longer in the mud ring...where she was so comprehensively beaten by the concubines of Sheikh Abdullah...but sprawled out on her back...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...wearing only her mask and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on them.

The aphrodisiac-laced mud...which drugged her in her super erogenous naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitorus...making her easy prey for the Sheikh's concubines...had been cleaned off her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...and she was not tied up.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Sheikh Abdullah...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thinks he's defeated me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...not bothered to tie me up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must use this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to my advantage...Uuuuuuuuuh

...once my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...my big Lion Clitoris...relax...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my strength...stamina...speed...of 10 lions...will return...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...then...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I must save...Jordani...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...defeat the Sheikh...and bring him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lady Lion in pleasure.

But the Busty Israeli Superheroine was unaware that she was not alone and her loud, erotic moans caught the attention of the Sheikh's concubines Kaela and Khadeeja...who were only too happy to thwart her plans to regain her super powers and defeat their master.

The blonde Kaela was the first to act...quickly placing a gas mask over the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel's nose and mouth...while she was still disoriented...and turning a valve on the left side of the mask.

"What...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...APHRODISIAC...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GAS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...CAUGHT NAPPING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOT TO BREATHE IT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HUGE LION BREASTS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHH

...NOT RECOVERED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...FROM THE APRHODISIAC MUD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GAS...HHHHHHH

...DRUGGING THEM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...AGAIN...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure into the gas mask...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy wiggling briefly and sexily atop the large bed...her thick muscular creamy legs moving slower and slower across the mattress...spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...desperately straining to stay close together and curled with tension...her eyelids getting heavier in the slits of her brown mask...her brown eyes becoming glazed with sleep...as her head reeled with renewed dizziness again...her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving up and down slower and slower...the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and the lips of her big glossy pink clitoris...becoming very in the space of two seconds.

Kaela and Khajeeda were very aroused by the helplessness of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she moaned loudly and repeatedly in growing pleasure...as she was for--d to inhale the aphrodisiac gas that the Sheikh had used on defiant slaves. But it was Khadeeja who did not let the erotic arousal she was experiencing...forget the Sheikh's orders to her and Kaela.

"The Big Breasted Israeli has gotten enough gas...The master does not want her to be unconscious for the treatment he ordered us to give her" said Khadeeja to her younger partner Kaela.

"Oh all right" groaned Kaela...who really wanted to knock out Lady Lion again to play freely with her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she removed the gas mask from the beauteous face of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel before she could pass out.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..ROTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING THEM...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

STILL WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM THE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC MUD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her brown mask as she stared sleepily at Khadeeja who squeezed and rotated her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...360 degrees clockwise until she powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...that were very aroused by the effects of the aphrodisiac gas she was for--d to breathe.

Khadeeja then leaned in. She began to lick and suck on the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples of the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine....as she freely lactated.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...her head spinning with dizziness as Khadeeja sucked and licked her famous nipples.

"Your big nipples produce a special nectar. The master will enjoy feasting on it!" gloated Khadeeja as she continued to lick and suck Lady Lion's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE A SLAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...OF 10...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JORDANI...AND

...UUH...BRING...UUH...SHEIKH ABDULLAH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...in an unconvincing attempt at defiance...as she lay sprawled out on the bed on her back...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...straining to stay close together and curled with tension as Khadeeja licked and sucked her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as she freely lactated.

Things became worse for the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as the blonde concubine Kaela...very aroused by what her partner was doing... targeted the space between Lady Lion's wide open huge creamy thighs...and began to stroke her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HANDS OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUSTN'T BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOUCHED THERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN MY BIG LION NIPPLES...

...AND MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...ARE...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...THIS IS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY OTHER BIG WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AFTER THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T DEFEND IT...UUUUUUUH

...MUST RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned the Lady Lion of Israel as Khadeeja licked and sucked her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...while Kaela...stroked her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"You're fooling yourself Big Breasted Israeli!" gloated Kaela as she fingered Lady Lion rapidly in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...STILL WEAK..FROM APHRODISIAC MUD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP PLAYING WITH IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU'RE MAKING IT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WET...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...unable to close her thick muscular creamy legs to protect her famous clitoris from being aroused...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails desperately straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

"You can't resist! The Master knows you have a big fetish for sex! You will do anything to be sexually aroused and knocked unconscious! By your own admission...you big Israeli breasts and your big Israeli clitoris...are your biggest weaknesses...as well as your biggest assets as a woman!...You want to be tamed! Give up and give in!" gloated Khadeeja as she continued to lick and suck the Busty Israeli Superheroine in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples ...savoring the rivers of white milk that were flowing out of their hardened tips.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST FIGHT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE LADY LION...

OF...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NOT MORE APRHODISIAC GAS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...AGAIN...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....SLEEPY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GETTING SO SLEEPY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOT TO BREATHE THE GAS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ADDICTED TO IT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...as Khadeeja placed the gas mask back over her beauteous face again.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH

...HHH...HHH..." moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure into the gas mask...her eyelids beginning to close in the slits of her brown mask

...as she desperately craved the relief of unconsciousness.

Khadeeja denied her that, removing the gas mask...and continuing to erotically torture her with the help of her concubine partner the blonde Kaela.

Positioning themselves on either side of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel...Kaela licked her vigorously in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush...while Khadeeja...probed her vigorously in her big glossy pink anus...which was also wet and very excited.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS

...BEING KEPT...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BEING PROBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LION CLITORIS...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LION...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...WANT TO...HHH...GOT TO...HHH...

GOING TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as Kaela and Khadeeja brought her to four gigantic orgasms...four waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt on to the mattress between her wide open thick muscular creamy legs...her eyelids heavy in the slits of the brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...as erotic thoughts of her secret crush...CIA agent Jordani Forbes filled her tired brain.

The Busty Israeli Superheroine had no idea that Jordani was not only thinking about her...but had initiated a bold plan to rescue her.

After faking illness...Jordani lured two guards into her cell and then quickly and quietly took them out with some of her expert martial arts skills. Not bothering to get dressed...wearing only her tiny black silk panties...her shapely breasts swaying freely as she ran down the corridor...Jordani took a pistol from one of the guards...after she for--d him to tell her where Lady Lion was being held captive.

Familiar female moans of "HHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" directed the busty CIA agent to the room where her secret Israeli super crush was being erotically tortured and drugged by the busty concubines Kaela and Khadeeja.

Kicking the door to the bedroom open with the ball of her left bare foot...Jordani entered the room and aimed her pistol at Kaela and Khadeeja...forcing them to interrupt their erotic probing of the Busty Israeli Superheroine's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus.

"Get away from Lady Lion! I'm taking her out of here now!" declared Jordani as she aimed her gun at the two concubines who had no idea how to deal with the topless, gun-toting busty CIA agent.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Jordani...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she saw her secret crush through her blurry vision.

"Don't worry Lady Lion! It's going to be okay!" Jordani assured her.

But Jordani did not have special nipples which alerted her to imminent danger like Lady Lion did.

Even in her drugged...weakened and erotically aroused state...they stiffened to alert Lady Lion to imminent danger.

"JORDANI...LOOK OUT..." cried the beaten Busty Israeli Superheroine.

Her warning came too late as Sheikh Abdullah came up behind the busty CIA agent and hit her in the back of her head with the iron butt of a huge sword.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" groaned Jordani as she collapsed face down to the floor of the bedroom and passed out within one second of hitting the floor....the pistol falling from her hands and rolling along the floor.

"JORDANI...NO...UUUUUH...GOT TO SAVE HER..." cried Lady Lion as she saw the busty CIA agent unconscious on the bedroom floor.

"You should be more concerned about yourself Big Breasted Israeli fool!!" sneered the Sheikh as he signalled to Kaela and Khadeeja to resume their erotic torture of the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"NO...UUUUUUUH...STOP...UUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUH...MY BIG LION ANUS...UUUUUUH...SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAA...

HAAAAAARD...UUH...WET...UUH...EXCITED...UUUH...NOT BEING...UUUH...ALLOWED...UUH...TO RECOVER...UUUH...TOO MUCH

...UUH...DRUGS...UUH...SEX...I...CAN'T...HOLD ON...CAN'T TAKE ANYMORE...GOT TO...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned the Lady Lion of Israel...as she had three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...leaving her erotically and physically devastated...barely clinging to consciousness.

The beaten Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel could do nothing as Sheikh Abdullah dipped his right index finger into one of the waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her aching big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...and then held it directly under her flaring nostrils.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...go...to...sleeeeeeeeeeep...J...J...J...J...J...J...J...J...J...J...Jordani...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuh...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her brown mask...then slowly closing as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp atop the bed...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bed on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she accepted defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness.

10 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

She woke up feeling lingering heaviness in her huge creamy breasts...hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink clitoris and in her big glossy pink anus.

"Uuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuh...Where..." moaned Lady Lion as she discovered that a completely transparent belly dancer outfit had been put on her while she was unconscious.

Through her blurry vision...she saw Sheikh Abdullah looking at her...sitting on a throne...with his concubines Kaela and Khadeeja...their shapely breasts exposed...sitting on either side of him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not tied up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but feel so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it doesn't matter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...what you do to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will...Uuuuuuuuuh

not give up...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...find a way...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" to defeat you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure.

"How amusing....You will now dance for me" ordered the Sheikh.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lady Lion.

"You will...You aren't the only one who will dance for me" gloated the Sheikh.

Lady Lion's brown eyes widened in surprise as Kaela stepped away for a minute then returned...bringing out Jordani Forbes...dressed in a similar outfit to Lady Lion's....with a steel collar around her neck with the tag "Slave"...pulling her by a long steel chain attached to the collar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Jordani...Uuuuuuuuuh..." moaned the Busty Israeli Superheroine as she groggily got to her erotic bare creamy feet before the Sheikh.

"Dance!" ordered Sheikh Abdullah and clapped his hands.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel was surprised when the busty CIA agent who she was infatuated with...suddenly began a sensual dance in front of her...fondling her visible shapely breasts and clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....JORDANI...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE...UUUUUUUUH

...HYPNOTIZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE WAY YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLAY WITH YOUR BREASTS...PLAY WITH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS THE WAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WANT YOU...UUUH

...TO PLAY WITH...UUUUUUH...MY HUGE LION BREASTS...MAKE...MY....BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAA

...HAAAAAAARD...WANT YOU...UUUUUH...TO FINGER ME...IN MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel...staring sleepily at Jordani as she danced in front of her...falling into an erotic stupor of sex and sleep.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty Israeli Superheroine in pleasure as she had a small orgasm.

The sight aroused Sheikh Abdullah and he wanted to see more.

"American slave! Lick the Big Breasted Israeli! She desires you!" ordered the Sheikh as he clapped his hands.

On cue...Jordani dropped to her knees in front of Lady Lion and began to lick her big hard wet glossy pink clitoris with her tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JORDANI...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T HANDLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LICKING ME...UUUUUUUH

...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...CAN'T REGAIN...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

MY STRENGTH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STAMINA...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...SPEED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...OF 10 LIONS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE GOING...TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as Jordani brought her to a gigantic orgasm...making her think only about sex with Jordani.

To make the heroine's situation worse, Sheikh Abdullah became so excited by the impromptu sex scene between Lady Lion and Jordani...that he took off his pants...exposing his long, stiff and erect penis...just as he ejaculated powerfully.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Sheikh Abdullah in pleasure as he released a stream of white semen that bathed Lady Lion's huge firm creamy breasts...soaking through the translucent belly dancer outfit that she was wearinf.

Realising that the Busty Israeli Superheroine's resistance was hanging by a thread, the concubines Kaela and Khadeeja acted quickly.

They took the Sheik's semen and began to rub it on Lady Lion's big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE SHEIKH'S SEMEN...BEING RUBBED INTO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAAA....HAAA...HAAAAAAAARDER

...AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty Israeli Superheroine loudly in pleasure.

"Submit to the Master's semen! You will be his slave!" ordered Kaela as she rubbed the semen into Lady Lion's huge firm left creamy breast. "No woman can resist the will of the Master! You shall submit!!" ordered Khadeeja as she rubbed the Sheikh's semen into Lady Lion's huge firm right creamy breast.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEMEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUST SUBMIT" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure.

Kaela and Khadeeja then rubbed more semen on the big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE SEMEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG LION CLITORIS...CAN'T RESIST...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOT TO...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned the Lady Lion of Israel as she had a gigantic orgasm.

Seconds later...Kaela and Khadeeja grinned as they saw hard white crusts form over Lady's Lion's wide hard glossy pink areolas...big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris....her brown eyes barely open in the slits of the brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her head sagging between her huge firm creamy breasts.

"You're defeated now Big Breasted Israeli Bitch!" said Kaela.

"You're a slave of Sheikh Abdullah" said Khadeeja.

"Yes...I am defeated...I am...the slave of Sheikh Abdullah" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the Sheikh and his two concubines in triumph.

"Dance for me Big Breasted Israeli slave!" ordered Sheikh Abdullah as he clapped his hands.

"Yes...I must...obey" moaned Lady Lion as she stared sleepily at his long stiff erect dick...and began a sultry dance before him.

"UHH...UHH...UHH...UHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned the Sheikh as he rubbed his long stiff penis rapidly...making it harder and harder...as he drooled over the voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel.

"I command you to get on top of me!!" ordered the Sheikh as he clapped his hands again.

"Yes...I...must...obey" moaned Lady Lion.

But before she could...Jordani jumped on to the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel and pinned her to the floor.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as the busty CIA agent licked her vigorously in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...and then in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...clearing all of the white semen crust off of them.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure. Kaela and Khadeeja pulled Jordani off of the Busty Israeli Superheroine.

"UUUUUUH" groaned Jordani...falling to the floor as Kaela clubbed her in the back of her head with a blackjack.

Though she was still weak...Lady Lion realised that her mind had cleared a little. She remembered who she was and what happened to her and Jordani.

"Put your big clitoris in my penis!!" ordered the Sheikh who was very aroused at the moment.

"Yes...I must...obey..." moaned Lady Lion as she approached him.

But everyone was surprised when instead of doing what she was ordered...she suddenly squeezed Sheikh Abdullah's long stiff and erect penis with her left creamy hand...almost breaking it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...SAVE ME...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...SAVE ME" groaned the Sheikh to his two concubines.

"Guards!! Guards!!" yelled Kaela and Khadeeja...attracting the attention of two of the Sheikh's guards. Releasing her hold on Sheikh Abdullah's long stiff and erect penis...Lady Lion leapt towards the oncoming guards...felling them with a sequence of punches and kicks. When she turned around...the Busty Israeli Superheroine saw the two concubines escaping with the Sheikh through a secret passage way in a wall.

She felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen...alerting her to danger as two more guards entered the room. Before she could act...Lady Lion heard gunshots. She turned around to see Jordani Forbes...standing with a pistol in hand over the two guards she had just shot dead.

The Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel and the busty CIA agent approached each other...both of them feeling very aroused as they looked at each other. "Thanks for saving me. If it wasn't for you, I was certain to be the Sheikh's slave for life" said Lady Lion. "You can thank me later. Go and get the Sheikh" replied Jordani with a smile and a wink of her left eye that made the Busty Israeli Superheroine feel aroused in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris.

'Yes....But first I need to get out of these harem clothes! replied Lady Lion with a smile as she ripped off the transparent belly dancer outfit...turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and ran after Sheikh Abdullah and his concubines.

"Go get em Lady Lion" thought Jordani...feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris...as she watched the rhythmic sway of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel's naked huge firm creamy breasts and the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass as she disappeared out of sight down the secret passageway in the wall.

Her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying freely...her wide glossy pink areolas...big puffy glossy pink nipples...and big glossy pink clitoris starting to relax...Lady Lion sprinted swiftly down the secret passageway... which she discovered emerged on the grounds at the back of the Sheikh's private mansion...located on the edge of a cliff.

She saw that Sheikh Abdullah was getting into a helicopter...but between it and her...was huge mud ring with Kaela and Khadeeja standing completely naked in the middle of it waiting for her.

"You have to defeat us to capture our master!!" declared Kaela and Khadeeja.

"I accept your challenge!! You defeated me before but you're not going to defeat me the same way!" replied the Lady Lion of Israel as she jumped into the large mud ring without hesitation.

The Busty Israeli Superheroine was more cautious this time against the Sheikh's concubines...remembering they were experienced in this type of combat...and she had been tamed repeatedly by them over the last two days...which almost put an end to her.

Evading the wild punches and kicks of the brunette Khadeeja....Lady Lion felled her with a creamy right hand karate chop to the throat which left her stunned on the mud floor of the large ring. "URKKKKKKK" groaned Khadeeja in pain.

Angry at how her partner had been beaten...the blonde Kaela leapt at the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel screaming.

Kaela was shocked when Lady Lion caught her legs as she flew threw the air. In a split second move...the Busty Israeli Superheroine power bombed the blonde concubine to the floor of the mud ring. "AAAAAAAARGH" groaned Kaela in pain as she felt shudders up and down her spine which left her dazed on the mud floor of the large ring.

"Your turn now Sheikh Abdullah!!" declared Lady Lion as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as she looked at the Sheikh who was sitting in the back of the helicopter...rubbing his long penis through the fabric of his pants...not giving the helicopter pilot the order to take off as he wanted to see his concubines tame the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel again.

He was alarmed and angry to see Kaela and Khadeeja sprawled out on the mud floor of the large ring...seemingly unable to defeat the Busty Israeli Superheroine...who was determined to bring him to justice...for kidnapping Jordani and herself over the last two days and trying to turn them into his personal slaves.

But the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel made a big mistake as she prepared to exit the ring and capture the Sheikh.

Firstly, because the ring was made of mud, the impact was not as strong. So Kaela and Khadeeja were able to recover faster than she anticipated. The Busty Israeli Superheroine also forgot that her full strength...stamina...and speed of 10 lions was not fully recovered.

Before she could exit the ring...Khadeeja used one of the ring's ropes to snag Lady Lion's erotic left bare creamy foot...causing her to lose her balance and collapse on her back to the floor of the ring. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel...dazed by the impact.

Kaela acted quickly...as she knelt beside Lady Lion and began to apply aphrodisiac mud from the floor of the large ring on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THE APRHODISIAC MUD...ON MY HUGE LION BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...YOU'RE MAKING MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...I WANT TO BECOME UNCONSCIOUS AGAIN...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly pleasure...wiggling helplessly on the floor of the large mud ring as Kaela rubbed aphrodisiac mud all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...to the delight of Sheikh Abdullah who played with himself as he looked on from the back of the helicopter.

Khadeeja joined her partnet as she rubbed more aphrodisiac mud over the entire space between Lady Lion's wide open huge creamy thighs. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC MUD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED...INTO MY THICK LION BUSH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUH

...GETTING...INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUH...I...I'M...HHH...HHH....HHH...HOT...

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...CAN'T ORGASM...BUT...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic fake orgasm which left her mind trapped in a whirlwind of sex...floating towards what would be another certain defeat by the two concubines.

Kaela and Khadeeja were aroused to see the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel barely clinging to consciousness and on the verge of a great defeat. But just as she was about to make Lady Lion smell a thick clump of aphrodisiac mud which was certain to knock her unconscious for at least two days...Khadeeja turned the tide of the battle back in the heroine's favour.

"You're finished Big Breasted Israeli...Your American girlfriend will be our toy forever!!" she gloated.

Those words lit a fire deep inside of the Busty Israeli Superheroine.

"NO" cried Lady Lion and a brown aura began to build around her. Kaela and Khadeeja were frozen as they knelt around her...not knowing what to do. "UHH...UHH...UHH" groaned Sheikh Abdullah playing with himself even more as the brown aura's intensity grew stronger.

The aura finally exploded...sending Kaela and Khadeeja flying out of the ring...through the air...and over the side of the 10 meter cliff screaming.

"AIIIIIIiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" they screamed as they fell over the cliff...until their screams could no longer be heard.

"UHHHHHHH" the Sheikh ejaculated on himself...as he witnessed this...and saw the Lady Lion of Israel...leap out of the ring...and charge towards the helicopter...her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving rapidly in tandem...her naked huge firm creamy breasts swaying freely...her long mane of tousled glossy black hair flailing behind her head.

"Take off!! Take off now!!" yelled Sheikh Abdullah to the pilot as he closed the rear door of the helicopter. It's rotors turning rapidly...the helicopter lifted off the ground and flew away.

"I can't let him escape...I've got to go after him..." thought Lady Lion as she tensed the muscles of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as she prepared to leap into the air and fly after the Sheikh's helicopter with the speed of 10 lions.

But the Busty Israeli Superheroine made another big mistake.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT'S HAPPENING...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY FEEL SO ILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TORTURED

...FOR TOO LONG...THEY HAVEN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FULLY RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MUST...CAPTURE...

SHEIKH ABDULLAH...BUT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...I...I...CAN'T....STAY...AWAKE...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel as she doubled over...and collapsed to the ground...flat on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs...spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the grass on their smooth heels...tension evaporating from her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her brown mask...her head rolling against her broad right creamy shoulder....as she succumbed to what she accepted would be a lengthy spell of unconsciousness.

48 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh..."moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

Her eyelids fluttered in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her head pillowed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair rolling slowly from side to side...like she was waking up from a nightmare.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising slowly up and down with each deep relaxed breath that she took. She felt a thick fluffy pillow under her head.

Extending her thick muscular creamy legs back and forth below her thick shapely waist...flexing the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which sported short, glossy, clear toenails....the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel felt soft sheets and a firm mattress below her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Instinctively raising her right creamy hand towards her naked huge firm creamy breasts...Lady Lion caressed their sexy summits...feeling the semi-hardness and semi-erectness of her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples with her fingers.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion with pleasure as her right creamy hand slid from the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts to fall limp on the right side of her shapely creamy upper body...along with her right muscular creamy arm...her left muscular creamy arm limp on the left side of her shapely creamy upper body...as her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...twitching slowly and sensuously.

Her moans caught the attention of CIA agent Jordani Forbes who came at sat down next to her on the bed.

Through her blurry vision...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel saw the busty American spy looking at her with tenderness and love in her eyes. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Jordani...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where..." moaned Lady Lion as she stared at the buxom CIA agent with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask.

"Relax Lady Lion...You're safe at my place in Tel Aviv...You've been unconscious for the last two days. We were set up by Turkish agent Belma Sukur. She was hired by Sheikh Abdullah to capture you as a slave for his harem. I was the bait used to lure you into their trap.

Sukur...the Sheikh and his two concubines...used a lot of aphrodisiac drugs...your own cum...and torture to keep you tamed and knocked out repeatedly...Your body's only now starting to recover..." said Jordani as she placed her hands gently on each of the Busty Israeli Superheroine's naked huge firm creamy breasts...and gently brushed her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples with her thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...The Sheikh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...escaped...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need to find him...Uuuuuuuuh

...bring him...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice..." sighed Lady Lion in pleasure...enjoying having her nipples brushed by Jordani.

"No honey....You need to rest. We have people searching for him as we speak...and for Sukur as well...she's gone underground...but the Sheikh's concubines are dead...killed in a explosion which knocked them over the side of a cliff...no one could survive that fall...except maybe...a busty superheroine...like you..." said Jordani...as she kept brushing the Big Breasted Superwoman of Israel gently in her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Thanks...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for saving me....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Lady Lion in pleasure...feeling growing hardness and erectness in her wide glossy pink areolas and in her big puffy glossy pink nipples...feeling growing hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs...as Jordani kept brushing her tenderly in her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"You saved me too Lady Lion...This is getting to be a habit...being rescued by you...rescuing you..." said Jordani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I agree...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm...Uuuuuuuuuh...getting to like this...to

like...you..." sighed Lady Lion as she looked at Jordani with dreamy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask.

"Likewise...but we can...talk more later...Right now...I want that reward...you owe me..." replied the busty CIA agent as she took off her clothes...got on top of the Busty Israeli Superheroine...kissing her passionately as their naked shapely bodies rubbed against each other.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm" moaned Lady Lion and Jordani as they began an intense and wild night of sex...forgetting everything else for the moment.

In an unknown location

Sheikh Abdullah saw the bodies of his two concubines Kaela and Khadeeja in separate tanks...with wires attached to them.

He looked at a Japanese scientist who was considered one of the world's leading experts in android technology.

"Will it work Doctor? Can you bring them back?" asked the Sheikh.

"The process is almost complete. Once the technology is installed in their bodies...the memories of your servants will be restored...but they will also have enhanced abilities that will make them superhuman in nature" replied the scientist.

The Sheikh smile and felt his penis become hard and erect under his pants at that prospect.

"Excellent! Soon I shall have my revenge on the Lady Lion of Israel...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Sheikh Abdullah

End

Tue Feb 20, 2024 4:19 pm