Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:41 pm

Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 4
Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 4

Darwin City

Northern Territory

Australia

His thick hide making him bulletproof....Croc Dandee used his superhuman strength to effortlessly dispatch some police officers who were guarding a police storage depot where illegal drugs, guns and other contraband were being kept.

His was backed up by his older brother Mike and their younger sister Livy who shot the other guards with carfentanil darts, dropping them to the ground like flies. Captain Steve Hewitt, seeing his men were no match for the Dandees and realising what their plane was...took the starter key for a police cargo plane that was on a nearby runway and fled into the large depot with it.

"Thaht cawp's gettin awhy weeth the stahtah kay faw the pluyne! we cahn't floy eow' of heah weeth the drugs and the uhthah cawntruybahnd if we daon't hahve ih'!" snarled Mike Dandee.

"dawn't wohry brao! Oy'll geh' the kay and foineesh thaht cawp! yah an livy laowd the drugs on t' the pluyne!" replied Croc Dandee and ran into the warehouse after Steve.

Croc Dandee smashed his way through several crates inside of the warehouse as he searched for Steve Hewitt. But Steve set a trap for Croc Dandee, dropping a crate filled with weapons on his head, thinking it would slow him down.

It didn't and made Croc Dandee angrier as he grabbed Steve before he could draw his pistol to shoot him.

"geemme the kay aw yaw dayd cawp!! snarled Croc Dandee.

"Get it yourself freak!!" yelled Steve as he hurled the key away.

With a roar of rage, Croc Dandee flung Steve away. Death seemed inevitable for the police captain as he went flying through the air and fell like a stone towards the floor of the warehouse.

Steve was relieved and aroused when he felt a pair of familiar female muscular arms grab him and ease to the ground.

"Kangaroo Woman! " said Steve in relief as he turned to look at the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine....clad in her red furry mask and thin, tight, sleeveless, red fur v-slit leotard which showed off much of her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body.

"The one and only Steve! Call for reinforcements! I'll take care of Croc Dandee! Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl will handle his family!" replied Kangaroo Woman as she gave her boyfriend a quick kiss on his lips before hopping away to engage Croc Dandee.

"whaht??!! kuyngaroo womahn??!! yaw supposed t' be uncawnscious bahck in ahh hoideeow' in the eow'bahck!! Oy'll knawck yah eow' an tyke yah bahck theah!!" snarled Croc Dandee at the sight of the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine hopping towards him.

He hurled several crates at Kangaroo Woman who easily evaded them.

"You missed Croc! Once I hit you with my Kangaroo Punch, you'll be back in prison when you wake up!" quipped Kangaroo Woman as she moved her muscular golden tanned arms in front of her as she prepared to unleash her strongest weapon which no one could handle.

Getting desperate...Croc Dandee threw another large crate at the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine...just as she got close enough to him...and was in the process of launching her Kangaroo Punch at him. Instead...her golden tanned fists hit the crate....which shattered on impact...covering her entire voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body with cocaine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL OVER MY BODY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY...UUUUUH

LARGE KANGAROO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUHUUUUUUUH...MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET IT OFF...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...COCAINE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY KANGAROO BUSH...IN MY BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING IT...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUH

...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WASN'T EXPECTING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure as she staggered around on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet...pulling back the straps of her thin tight sleeveless red fur v-slit leotard as she tried to rub the white cocaine powder off her large firm golden tanned breasts but ended doing the opposite instead.

Croc Dandee took advantage of Kangaroo Woman...catching her in a bear hug...rubbing her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts up and down his broad scaly chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as her naked large firm golden tanned breasts were flattened on Croc Dandee's broad scaly chest...and rubbed up and down it as she struggled frantically and in futility to break free from his grip.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pain and pleasure as Croc Dandee released her and she fell flat on her back to the floor of the warehouse with her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head while her long muscular golden tanned legs were spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Croc Dandee dropped on top of her...pulled aside the straps of her thin tight sleeveless red fur v-slit leotard and began to squeeze her in her naked large firm golden tanned breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain...wiggling helplessly on the warehouse floor...unable to defend herself... as Croc Dandee for--d her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard and erect bronze nipples.

"it's oolwhys fun t' tuhn yah on an myke yah wayk and slaypy kuyngaroo womahn! thiies cocine weell tyke the foigh' eow' of yah!! sneered Croc Dandee as he mixed the cocaine covering the Top Heavy Marsupial's large firm golden tanned breasts with her own breast milk as it flowed freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MIXING MY KANGAROO BREAST MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH COCAINE...UUUUUH

SPREADING IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL OVER...MY LARGE KANGAROO BREASTS...MAKING MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

THE STUPID ONE CROC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure

"i'm nawt stupid kuyngaroo sluh'!! Oy'm gawnna myke yah pie faw insultin me!! say if yah cahn hahndle thiies!!" snarled Croc Dandee as he used his left index finger to rapidly rub the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine in her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure...bringing her to three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt...leaving her dizzy...weak...sexy...sleepy...and on the verge of another massive defeat by one of her deadliest foes.

The Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine was totally helpless as Croc Dandee dropped to his knees and spread her long muscular bronze legs wide open.

"i cahn theenk faw myself! moike and livy daon't hahve t' taell me whaht t' do!! Oy'm gaowin t' foineesh yah off naow kuyngaroo womahn!!" snarled Croc Dandee as he lowered his head between her wide open large golden tanned thighs...and began to lick her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris with his scaly tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOUR APHRODISIAC DROOL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG KANGAROO CUNT

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MAKING ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WANT TO CUM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NO...HHHHHHHHHH

...HAVE TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOLD ON...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OR...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'M FINISHED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as her mind clouded with erotic thoughts of sex and sleep...and she felt pressure building inside of her throbbing, wet, big, hard and excited bronze cunt.

But just as she was about to submit to her erotic urges...Kangaroo Woman thought about her boyfriend Steve...Crocodile Woman...and Crocodile Girl...who were counting on her to thwart the dastardly plot of the Dandee family.

Mustering her fading super strength...Kangaroo Woman unleashed her famous Kangaroo Punch...both of her clenched golden tanned fists hitting Croc Dandee straight in the face as he looked up from between her wide open large golden tanned thighs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Croc Dandee loudly in pain as he was sent hurtling away from her...slammed through 40 other crates in the warehouse...and finally into a wall...falling limp to the floor and passing out.

The Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine had no time to savor her victory....as Croc Dandee did enough for her to lose control...the second she was distracted.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moand Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure...unable to suppress five gigantic orgasms...five waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged forcefully out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her red fur mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face....her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body going limp on the floor of the warehouse as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Meanwhile Livy and Mike were placing the boxes inside the plane, when Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl arrived to confront them.

"Whaht??!! crocodoile womahn and crocodoile guhl!!...heah???...haow? ??...we laeft yah two drugged and uncawnscious at ahh hoideeow'!!" yelled Mike in a mixture of surprise, anger and excitement in his voice as he looked at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback and the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback.

"why ahh yah suhproised mr dahnday? yah should knaow thaht as much as Oy loike the whys yah come up weeth t' knawck me eow', Oy loike breengin yah t' justoice even moah!" quipped Crocodile Woman.

""thaht's roigh'! nao mahttah haow many toimes we geh' cuypchuhd and knawcked eow', we oolwhys bring croiminuls loike yah t' justoice! sao yah bettah surrendah!" quipped Crocodile Girl.

Mike and Livy Dandee exchanged looked before running off in different directions. Mike ran towards a nearby marshland while Livy ran towards the police cargo plane they were loading with contraband and looking to steal.

"Oy'm gaowin aftah mr dahnday! crocodoile guhl, yah gao aftah hiies seestah! be caff'l, the dahndays ahh very claevah and knaow haow t' knawck us eow' bettah thahn any uhthah croiminul in Austruylia!" said Crocodile Woman to her superheroine daughter.

"Oy knaow crocodoile womahn! daon't wohry abeow' me! Oy'll hahve livy dahnday bayten and teed up boy the toime yah geh' bahck weeth moike dahnday. kuyngaroo womahn's robahbly oolraydy tyken caeh of crawc dahnday!" replied Crocodile Girl to her superheroine mom with a smile as she ran after Livy Dandee.

Turning on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under the thin tight croc string bra that barely contained them...Crocodile Woman pursued her arch nemesis Mike Dandee into the marshland.

Meanwhile...her large firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out of her thin tight croc bathing suit which barely covered her voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she ran...Crocodile Girl pursued Livy Dandee inside of the police cargo plane.

"Theah's nowheah faw yah t' escuype meess dahnday and theah's nawthin yah cahn do t' stawp me!!" quipped the Busty Croc Teen as she charged along the aisle...through the passenger cabin of the plane....closing the gap on Livy Dandee.

"thaht's wheah yaw wrawng aguyn crocodoile guhl!! yah've fohlen roigh' intao moy trahp aguyn!!" gloated Livy as she turned around with what looked like a water gun.

The Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback did not take her enemy seriously and paid the price for it as Livy pulled the trigger.

"Eh??...bein spraoyd in moy biieg tayn crocodoile braysts weeth wottah...thaht's nawt gaowin t'...tao. ..wigh' ...thaht's nawt wottah...it's...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moixed weeth ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...some koind...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of aphrodoisiac...mykin moy woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...my biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuh ...i'm deezzy...sao deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly with pleasure...as Livy bathed her shapely upper body with the croc chloroform/aphrodisiac liquid from her water gun.

As she emptied the water gun...Livy Dandee used it to pistol whip the Busty Croc Teen across her large firm creamy breasts which were barely contained within her thin tight croc bathing suit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl in pain and pleasure as she fell into a nearby seat...her head sagging between her large firm creamy breasts...her muscular arms limp over the arms of the seat...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small thick shapely waist.

Livy didn't want to give Crocodile Girl any time to recover. She quickly stripped her of her thin tight croc bathing suit...leaving her only wearing her croc mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair.

Livy threw more of the liquid aphrodisiac on the Busty Croc Teen's naked large firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure...her head sagging between her naked large firm creamy breasts...her muscular creamy arms limp on either side of the plane seat...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small thick shapely waist... as she felt her wide shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples harden even more...as they were bathed by the additional aphrodisiac liquid.

"My bruhthah was roigh' abeow' haow crocodoile womahn loiked t' geh' drugged, niled and knawcked eow' boy hiiem! yaw the syme crocodoile guhl! it's gaowin t' be fun knawckin yah eow'...ovah and ovah aguyn! gloated Livy Handee as she rubbed the croc chloroform and liquid aphrodisiac all over the naked large firm breasts of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback with surprising skill.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thees must be the traytment biieg braysted supuhhaeroines geh' whaen we floy fuhst clahss ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you gawt good hahnds meess dahnday ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn geh' t' loike yah plyyin weeth moy lahge tayn crocodoile braysts...rubbin crawc chlorofohm...liquid aphrodoisiacs intao thaem...mykin moy woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...mykin moy biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaw mykin me...sao deezzy...wayk...and slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...must nawt...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...laeh' yah... knawck me eow'...aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure...enjoying Livy Dandee's hands on her naked large firm creamy breasts...playing with her wide hard shiny areolas...and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples until she lactated...powerful geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her famous nipples....making her dizzier...weaker...and sleepier.

Livy Dandee took full advantage of the helplessness of the tired Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback...locating her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick matted brown pubic bush between her large creamy thighs...rubbing it rapidly and vigorously with her right middle and index fingers.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh rubbin crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...rubbin liquid aphrodoisiac...on moy...big tayn... crocodoile clitohees...its gettin...haa...haa...haa... haaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...waeh'...exsoited...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hawt...hhhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hohny...hhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...haelpless... hhhhhhhhhhh...playse...hhhhhhhhhhhh...meess dahnday... hhhhhhhhhhh...stawp...i'm gaowin t'...hhh...wahnt t' ...hhh...must nawt...hhh...yaw gaowin...tao myke me hhhhh..hhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum cascading freely out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt...leaving her dizzy...weak...sleepy and completely defeated in the plane seat.

"Ha ha!!. just loike moy bruhthah sies! yah biieg braysted crocodoile supuhhaeroines cahn't hahndle bein tymed boy a dahnday! Oy'm gaowin t' geh' a good tuyste of yoah biieg clitohees crocodoile guhl! whaen Oy'm foineeshed, Oy'll knawck yah eow'! boy thaht toime, moike would hahve knawcked eow' crocodoile womahn and we'll floy eow' of heah weeth the two of yah as ahh cahpteeves!" gloated Livy Dandee as she opened the tired Teen Heroine of the Outback's large creamy thighs wide open and began to lick her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris with her tongue.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuh ..sao wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao slaypy...uuuuuuuh nawt goivin me toime...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao recovah...my straength...stuymina...spayd...of 20 sahltwottah...crocodoiles...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhhhh...hawt...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh ...hohny...hhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhh...haelpless..gaowin t'...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Crocodile Girl moaned loudly as she had two more gigantic orgasms...two thick waterfalls of white cum flowing out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt...leaving her on the verge of unconsciousness as Livy Dandee continued licking her in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

But aroused by the taste of the Busty Croc Teen's super erogenous cum...Livy Dandee kept her head between Crocodile Girl's wide open large creamy thighs for longer than she should have. Her strength and consciousness fading fast...Crocodile Girl made a final attempt to defeat Livy Dandee...by closing her large creamy thighs on her head and squeezing hard.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...laeh' gao. ...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh...i cahn't braythe...aaaaaaahgh...laeh' gao. ..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh ...laeh' gao. ..aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahgh" moaned Livy Dandee as she flailed her arms and legs wildly as Crocodile Girl applied pressure to her head through her large muscular creamy thighs.

In a desperate bid to free herself and turn the tables on the Busty Croc Teen...Livy Dandee used her right elbow to rub Crocodile Girl in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw rubbin moy biieg tayn crocodoile clitohees... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's sao. ..haa...haaa...haaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...waeh'..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tryin t' myke me awe-gahsm...and knawck me eow'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...cahn't laeh' yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' hawld on" moaned Crocodile Girl as an intense struggle of resistance ensued between her and Livy Dandee.

Eventually the pressure on Livy Dandee's head from Crocodile Girl's large firm creamy thighs proved too much for Livy as she ran out of oxygen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Livy as her body went limp in the grips of the Busty Croc Teen's large creamy thighs....and she passed out.

Opening her large creamy thighs...Crocodile Girl let the unconscious Livy Dandee fall face down to the floor...and she got out of the plane seat she had been trapped in.

"Oy diied ih'...i've bayten livy dahnday...mum mie nayd haelp t'...cuypchuh moike dahnday...i'll puh' on moy crawc bahthin suih'...and...gao. ..gao. ..wigh'...i'm suddenly faylin sao funny...my biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...my woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...are loigh' hayded...mykin me fayl deezzy...my biieg tayn crocodoile clitohees...huhts...fayls loike...i wahnt t' ...uuuh...hahve t'...uuuh...gaowin t'...uuh...uuh... uuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl as she had a gigantic orgasm...a huge waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt.

Her head reeling with dizziness...the Busty Croc Teen collapsed to the floor of the passenger cabin in the police cargo plane...on her back with a resounding thud that made the entire plane shudder. Her muscular creamy arms were flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her small thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the cabin on their smooth heels.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl...her green eyes closing in the slits of her croc mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...which had short, glossy toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her tiny tight croc string bra which barely contained them...feeling the sensation of soft mud under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet and between her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails as she ran...Crocodile Woman was in the middle of the marshland...searching the thick lush green vegetation for her arch enemy Mike Dandee.

"Yah knaow yah cahn't escuype frawm me mr dahnday! weeth moy straength, stuymina and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles restoahd...it's only a mahttah of toime befoah Oy foind yah...daefayt yah...and tyke yah t' justoice!" said the Sexy Super She Croc as she ran through the dense vegetation of the marshland searching for Mike Dandee.

But Crocodile Woman knew that Mike Dandee had already defeated her several times in their latest encounter. Though the thought of being erotically tortured and knocked out by him excited her...Crocodile Woman knew she could not let Mike Dandee escape her this time.

As the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback ran through a cluster of thick green bushes and tall trees...Mike Dandee jumped out from one of the trees...aiming to land on top of her.

"moike dahnday!! we mayt aguyn!! moy biieg crocodoile neepples saensed yah as yah jumped!! yaw nawt gaowin t' knawck me eow' and cuypchuh me aguyn!!" quipped Crocodile Woman with smile as she twisted her voluptuous and muscular creamy body to evade Mike Dandee's leap...grab his wrists with her creamy hands and fling him hard to the muddy ground of the marshland.

"UHHH" groaned Mike in pain as he hit the ground with a hefty thud.

"yoah plahn t' cuypchuh me aguyn hahs filed mr dahnday!! boy naow crocodoile guhl and kuyngaroo womahn hahve cuypchuhd yoah bruhthah and seestah! Oy'm gaowin t' cuypchuh yah naow and the thray of yah cahn hahve a fymily reunion in proisawn!" quipped Crocodile Woman as she prepared to attack her arch enemy.

The Sexy Super She Croc was taken completely by surprise when she saw that Mike Dandee was only wearing a pair of tight green briefs...and his long erect penis framed against its fabric.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht's hahppenin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...cahn't stawp lookin...at yoah paenees...mr dahnday...it's...sao. .. haa...haa...haaaaaaaahd...i'm bein hypnotoised boy ih'...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are gettin...haa..haa...haa...haaaaaaahd ...aguyn...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...gettin...haa ...haa...haa...haaaaaaahd...waeh'...exsoited...aguyn... uuuuuuuuuuuh...deezzy...wayk...slaypy...sao slaypy...i'm gaowin t' fohl intao anuhthah trahp..." moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...her head reeling with dizziness as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet before Mike Dandee who confidently got to his feet again.

"Yah gawt thaht roigh' crocodoile womahn!! just fyce ih'!! yah knaow Oy'm yoah mahn!! thaht's whoy yah kayp fohlin faw me!!" sneered Mike Dandee as he dealt the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback several slaps with the palm of his right hand to her immense firm creamy breasts...causing them to slip out from under her thin tight croc string bra which barely contained them.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...allaowed myself...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao be deestrahcted... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you treecked me aguyn mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...slahppin me in moy huge crocodoile braysts...mykin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...haa...haa... haaaaaaaaaahd...aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..gettin wayk...uuuuuuuuh ...gettin slaypy aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...staggering backwards through the muddy ground of the marshland...as Mike Dandee continued slapping her across her naked immense firm creamy breasts with his right hand.

Pulling off her thin tight croc string bra and tossing it aside...Mike got behind the Sexy Super She Croc...and grabbed her naked immense firm creamy breasts with both hands.

"nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you daon't foigh' faeh mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you deestrahcted me...weeth yoah hahd and erect paenees...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh naow gropin me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..in moy huge crocodoile braysts...squeezin...rotytin moy biieg crocodoile neepples...360 degrays clawckwoise...mykin thaem...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaahd...gettin deezzy ...gettin wayk...gettin slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as her muscular creamy arms went limp on either side of her shapely upper body...while her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide thick shapely waist...moving slower and slower...her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails...grabbing at the soft mud of the marshland...as Mike Dandee expertly squeezed and rotated her big puffy glossy pink nipples into hardness and erectness...forcing her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples as he lowered her to the muddy ground on her back.

In a swift move that surprised and excited her...Mike quickly got over her...squeezing her naked immense firm creamy breasts with his hands...while making sure she got a good look at the outline of his hard and erect penis...framed against the fabric of his tight olive green briefs.

"Yah knaow Oy'm yoah mahn crocodoile womahn! thaht's whoy yah oolwhys loike t' be tymed and knawcked eow' boy me whaenevah we hahve ahh advenchuhs! yah wahnt t' say moy deeck daon't yah? sneered Mike as he crudely groped the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc in her naked immense huge firm creamy breasts...taking great pleasure in squeezing her big puffy glossy pink nipples into hardness, erectness and bullet-shapes...making geysers of white milk shoot out of their hardened tips into the air.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yah gawt me roigh' wheah yah wahnt me mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you knaow. ..the soigh' of yoah biieg deeck is enough t' hypnotoise me...espaecially aftah yah myke moy biieg crocodoile neepples...and moy woide crocodoile areolahs...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaahd...i'm sao deezzy...sao wayk...sao slaypy...gawt t' say yoah deeck...baefoah...you knawck me eow'...aguyn...uuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she stared at the bulge in the middle of her arch enemy's underwear with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Aroused by her words and her sleepiness...Mike Dandee stopped groping Crocodile Woman in her naked immense firm creamy breasts...stood up over her and removed his tight green briefs to display his long hard and erect penis to her. The tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback couldn't take her sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask off of it.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yoah deeck...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...it's sao. ..haaaaaaaaaaaaahd...mr dahnday..hahve nao choice...buh' t' look at ih'...i'm fohlin undah its paowers...it's hypnotoisin me...hhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhh...hawt...hhhh...hhhhh... hohny...hhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh...haelpless" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure...as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...at Mike's long, stiff and erect penis.

"Yah knaow yah wahnt thiies crocodoile womahn! yah geh' tuhned on every toime Oy nile yoah huge crocodoile braysts and yoah biieg crocodoile clitohees...and myke yah gao t' slayp! yah draym abeow' me ooll the toime! yah wahnt t' suck moy paenees daon't yah?" gloated Mike as he displayed his long, stiff, erect penis in front of the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...yah knaow me very waell...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh i loike gettin niled...and knawcked eow' boy yah..uuuuh yaes...Oy draym abeow' yah...yoah paenees...is sao. ..haaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i wahnt ih'..." moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she stared sleepily at her arch enemy's penis.

"Thaen do ih'! suck moy paenees naow! stawp denyin us the plezshah thaht we bawth wahnt! do ih' and thaen Oy'll knawck yah eow'!" commanded Mike Dandee.

Hypnotised by the sight of her arch enemy's long, stiff and erect penis...weakened by the hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas...the hardness and erectness of her big puffy glossy pink nipples...the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc...got to her knees...placed Mike Dandee's penis into her mouth and began to suck on it with all her strength.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...her green eyes rolling up in the slits of her croc mask...as she swallowed copious amounts of Mike Dandee's semen...causing her big glossy pink clitoris to throb with growing wetness and excitement.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...yaes...dawn't stawp..uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ..yaes crocodoile womahn...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...kayp gaowin...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...dao ih'...dao ih'...dao ih'... uhhhhhhhhhhh...uhhhhhhhhh...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Mike Dandee in pleasure as he felt pressure inside of his penis rising to unbearable erotic levels...as Crocodile Woman continued to suck hard on it.

Eventually...neither the Top-Heavy Heroine of the Outback nor her favorite foe....could resist the inevitable consequence of their actions.

"UHH....UHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Mike Dandee loudly in pleasure as he powerfully ejaculated inside of Crocodile Woman's mouth.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she swallowed a huge amount of her favorite foe's semen...making her very excited...and causing her to have two gigantic orgasms...waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the tiny tight croc string that barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass...causing her to collapse on her back to the muddy ground of the marshland... Mike's semen trickling out of the sides of her mouth.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Mike as he ejaculated powerfully again...spraying his semen all over the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc's naked immense firm creamy breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cawntrawl yoahsself mr dahnday ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...spryyin yoah saemen ooll ovah moy huge crocodoile braysts...it's oolmaowst as strawng as crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yoah expuht touch hahs myde me...haaa...haaa...haaa... haaaaaaaaaaaahd...in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...in moy woide crocodoile areolahs...myde me swohlaow yoah saemen...and naow bahthin moy huge crocodoile braysts in ih'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too much faw me t' hahndle.. gaowin t'...uuh...gawt t'...uuh...hahve t'...uuh...uuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuh..uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she had two mor gigantic orgasms...two thick waterfalls of white cum soaking through the flimsy fabric of her tiny tight croc string that barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass...leaving her clinging to consciousness by the slenderest of threads.

Mike Dandee stood up...put on his green briefs as his penis relaxed...then walked over to the bush where he had left the rest of his clothes.

"Thighnks faw the grite saex crocodoile womahn! Oy knaow yah loiked ih' as much as Oy diied! taell yah whaht. seence Oy'm such a noice guy...and sayin haow slaypy Oy've myde yah...i'll layve yah heah as yah pahss eow' in the naext few saecawnds..i'll laeh' yah gao t' slayp and draym of the naext toime yah geh' knawcked eow' boy me"" gloated Mike...as he watched Crocodile Woman lying sprawled out on her back the muddy ground of the marshland...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the muddy ground on their smooth heels...wide spaces starting to appear between her sexy toes with short, glossy, toenails...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her croc mask...as she fought a losing battle to stay conscious.

As she faded towards unconsciousness...Crocodile Woman thought about all of her previous encounters with Mike Dandee when he outsmarted her many times...expertly drugging and molesting her in her immense firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris...forcing her to lactate and orgasm multiple times...and become unconscious for several days.

Seconds before blackness overwhelmed her...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback saw the faces of her teenage children...Bobby and Barbara Darwin appear before her sleepy green eyes.

"You can't give up Mum....You've got to fight...You have to bring Mike Dandee to justice! ...We believe in you!" they said.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao. ..haa...haa...haa... haaaaaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...is sao ...haa...haa...haaaaaaaahd...waeh'...exsoited...wahnt t' gao t' slayp...buh' Oy cahn't laeh' daown bawbby and bahbuyra...uuuuuuuuuuh...i must nawt geeve up..." moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure...and a green aura surrounded her voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

Mike Dandee had just finished getting dressed and was about to make his escape...when he felt someone tap him on his right shoulder.

"Excuse me mr dahnday! ahh yah gaowin somewheah soon? you cahn't layve aftah Oy thighnk yah faw anuhthah excitin advenchah...some grite knawckeow's and geeve yah yoah gaowin awhy praesent!" quipped Crocodile Woman...who was now clad in her tiny tight croc string bra...that barely covered her immense firm creamy breass...her tiny croc string which barely covered the space between her huge firm creamy thighs and between the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass.

"Nao! ! thaht's impawssible!!yaw supposed t' be uncawnscious crocodoile womahn!!nao why yaw steell awyke naow! ! Oy'll fiiex thaht!!" snarled Mike Dandee.

He turned around...trying to catch Crocodile Woman off guard with a left fist to her immense firm creamy breasts. But this time...the Sexy Super She Croc was ready for him...evading his attack and planting the ball of her erotic right bare creamy foot directly on to his penis.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Mike Dandee in absolute agony.

Crocodile Woman followed through...driving her left creamy fist into the middle of her favorite arch enemy's face.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Mike as he collapsed to the muddy ground of the marshland and immediately passed out.

"Sohry mr dahnday...as much as Oy love bein knawcked eow' boy yah...i love breengin croiminuls loike yah and yoah fymily t' justoice!" quipped Crocodile Woman as she tied his hands and feet with unbreakable magic croc twine from the straps of her croc string which barely covered the space between her immense firm creamy thighs and slid into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass...slung the unconscious Mike Dandee over her right broad creamy shoulder and carried him back towards the police depot.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Kangaroo Woman with pleasure...her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her red fur mask as she woke up to see her boyfriend...Northern Territory Police Captain Steve Hewitt...cradling her in his muscular arms while pouring cold water on her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts to relax her wide bronze nipples and big puffy bronze nipples...and she felt her Kangaroo Strength returning.

"Steve...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened?" asked the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine as Steve helped her on to her erotic bare golden tanned feet and gave her back her thin tight sleeveless v-slit red fur leotard which had been taken off of her by her enemy Croc Dandee...who lay defeated and unconscious on the floor of the warehouse nearby.

"It's all over April. The Dandees have been beaten. Backup will be here soon" replied Steve before he pressed his lips against the glossy red lips of his busty superheroine girlfriend and she hugged him tightly.

Their busty bodies barely covered by their respective flimsy attire...Crocodile Woman....Crocodile Girl...and Kangaroo Woman...stood and watched as Mike...Croc...and Livy Dandee were taken into custody by officers of the Northern Territory Police...under the command of Commissioner Tom Hayden.

The veteran police officer approached the three superheroines. Crocodile Woman noticed the frown on Hayden's face as he looked at her and her superheroine daughter Crocodile Girl.

"You know how I feel about you cavorting through the territory in your skimpy attire Crocodile Woman...and I'm less enthused by your young partner and her equally revealing garb...but on this occasion...I'll save my usual lecture to you...and express my thanks for you and Crocodile Girl helping Kangaroo Woman to capture the Dandees" said Hayden.

"Don't be unkind Commissioner....I never faced such skilled opponents in my superheroine career like Croc Dandee's family...You should be thankful at the number of times that Crocodile Woman has faced numerous perils at Mike Dandee's hands...but still managed to thwart his criminal plans...and without Crocodile Girl's help...we wouldn't have been able to stop the new and dangerous threat that Livy Dandee posed" said Kangaroo Woman as she defended her superheroine allies to Hayden.

"I concur with that sir" added Steve.

"Loike Oy've tawld yah many toimes cawmmeessionah hieden. weah on the syme soide. nao mahttah whaht the duyngers are...i'll oolwhys foigh' faw justoice and protect innocent leeves in the eow'bahck! and yah cahn count on crocodoile guhl t' haelp me weeth thiies too! said Crocodile Woman. Crocodile Girl nodded her head in agreement with the words of her superheroine mom.

Hayden shook his head, knowing he could not win this argument.

Minutes later...Croc Dandee was driven off towards a maximum-security prison in an armoured prison van...accompanied by four squad cars. Mike and Livy Dandee were taken to a separate facility in another police car...with two other cars as escorts.

Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman shook hands with each other while Steve Hewitt looked on...aroused by the sight of his superheroine girlfriend with the two busty crocodile superheroines.

"We myke a good taym kuyngaroo womahn! just knaow thaht whaenevah yaw heah in Austruylia and yah nayd haelp weeth any croiminuls, crocodoile guhl and Oy ahh heah t' haelp" said Crocodile Woman with a smile on her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"Thanks Crocodile Woman and you too Crocodile Girl. I do have to return to the United States in a couple days. But I know the people of Australia are in good hands with the two of you on the job" said Kangaroo Woman.

"We should raylly retuhn t' the eow'bahck naow crocodoile womahn. Bawbby weell be wohroyd abeow' us" said Crocodile Girl with a wink of her right eye at her superheroine mom.

"Roigh' yah ahh crocodoile guhl. he wohroys a lawt abeow' us. Goodboy kuyngaroo womahn. Goodboy cahptine heweett. we'll say yah soon" replied Crocodile Woman.

Kangaroo Woman and Steve watched as Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl sprinted off into the nearby marshland and disappeared from sight.

Two days later

Mike Dandee lay on the bunk in a jail cell in a police station at Walkabout Creek...fantasising about his arch enemy Crocodile Woman...her immense firm creamy breasts...her big glossy pink clitoris....how to knock her out and capture her.

He was brought back to reality when he heard the door to his cell open.

Mike was surprised when he looked up and saw his younger sister Livy Dandee standing in the door way of the cell.

"Livy?? haow diied yah geh' eow'?? whoy ahh yah heah??" asked Mike as he sat up on the bed.

"i'm bustin us eow' of jile biieg bruhthah! yah cahn come weeth me if yah wahnt t' geh' yoah hahnds on crocodoile womahn aguyn and knawck hah eow' aw just stie heah and draym abeow' ih'" quipped Livy...bringing a smile to the face of her older brother.

Minutes later....Mike and Livy Dandee were trekking through the wilds of the Outback...heading towards one of the safehouses that he had hidden there.

She told him how she was able to steal a small bottle of acid from the infirmary and burn through the lock on the cell and then steal the keys for his cell after knocking out two of the police officers in the cell block.

"Yaw moy griteest proide livy! theah isn't anythin we cahn do faw jie roigh' naow. we nayd t' kayp a laow profoile faw naow. ..and thaen foind a why t' geh' even weeth crocodoile womahn and crocodoile guhl...whoile mykin some monay too" said Mike and Livy nodded in agreement.

1 week later

April Denvers was at the airport in Sydney preparing to board her flight back to the United States.

She smiled as she thought about the intimate goodbye she had with her boyfriend Steve Hewitt earlier in Katherine in the Northern Territory before she got on a connecting flight to Sydney.

Though she knew she would miss the handsome Northern Territory police captain terribly... and she knew Steve would miss her...April knew she would return to Australia one day soon and they would be together.

Just at that moment...her thoughts were interrupted by the stiffness of her nipples under her shirt...which alerted her to danger. April looked around and it seemed as if everything and everyone around her was moving in slow motion.

"Something strange is happening here...I've got to change into Kangaroo Woman and stop whatever it is" resolved April as she ran into a ladies bathroom to make her change.

The muscles of her voluptuous golden tanned body accentuated...clad in her red fur mask and thin tight sleeveless v-slit red fur leotard...Kangaroo Woman followed the sensations in her big puffy bronze nipples under her flimsy attire as she hopped to the part of the airports where she sensed evil.

The Top-Heavy Marsupial Heroine was shocked to see several people behaving erratically...and many of them came to attack her.

"I don't want to hurt any of you! You're not responsible for what's happening here" said Kangaroo Woman...using a fraction of her Kangaroo Strength to dispatch the people attacking her with a sequence of punches and kicks

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Kangaroo Woman as she was hit in the middle of her back with a beam of green energy. The Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine recovered quickly and turned in the direction that the beam came from.

She saw a woman who she looked like a witch, with strong makeup.

"I don't know who you are but I'm going to stop you before I leave Australia!" quipped Kangaroo Woman as she hopped towards the witch.

But the witch acted with a speed that the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine did not expect...causing a thick purple smoke to engulf Kangaroo Woman as she got closer to attack her.

"What...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THE SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T FIGHT IT...MAKING MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...MAKING MY BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure.

The witch gestured with her hands...summoning green energy which turned Kangaroo Woman's tight red fur sleeveless v-slit to shreds and then a pair of green clamps attached themselves to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...as the clamps bit painfully into her famous nipples...denying her the opportunity to lactate and restore her super powers.

Gesturing again...the witch caused a purple vibrator to appear and begin to move from top to bottom on the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm in the space of one second...which caused her to collapse to the floor of the airport...on her back...her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails desperately straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

The witch whose name was Daffney performed another spell...which created purple cloth...which soaked up huge amounts of thick whit cum that were pouring out of Kangaroo Woman's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt...and then covered the beauteous face of the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure into the cloth...as she had another gigantic orgasm...which caused her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body to go limp on the floor...her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...her blue eyes closing in the slits of her red fur mask...as she succumbed to unconsciousness...erotic thoughts about Steve in her head.

Daffney cast a spell which made her...Kangaroo Woman....and two women who were approaching them...invisible to everyone else in the airport...who went about their business like nothing had happened.

"Take her to the plane. This is the final competitor that our sponsor wants. We must begin our long journey to Romania now.

Daffney nodded as she cast another spell which lifted the naked and unconscious Kangaroo Woman off the airport floor and carried her with them...towards a private plane that was waiting for them on the tarmac outside.

The plane took off undetected by radar...flying out of Australian airspace.

On board...Kangaroo Woman was totally helpless and certain to stay unconscious for several days...unaware of the new perils that awaited her.

End

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:34 pm