Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am

Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 3
Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman in Hands of the Dandees 3

Hours later

Unknown location

Northern Territory, Australia

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wheah ...whao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge crocodoile braysts huht...fayl sao hayvy...uuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...aches...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...ih' fayls sao haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuh...waeh' ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...deezzy...wayk...saexy... slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The sleepy Sexy Super She Croc awoke to find herself sitting in a chair, her muscular creamy arms behind her back, her creamy hands tied together by her wrists with strong ropes, her erotic bare creamy feet tied in front of her with another set of strong ropes that were wrapped tightly around her shapely ankles. Not unexpectedly, Crocodile Woman found she was naked except for her croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Through her blurry vision, she saw Livy Dandee, the younger sister of her arch enemy, former zookeeper and guide Mike Dandee, enter the room where she was being held captive, with 18 year old Bobby Darwin walking behind her with a vacant stare in his blue eyes.

"whaht??...the dahndays hahve cuypchuhd bawbby!...baefoah Oy faell intao thaeh exsaellent trahp and was knawcked eow'...i remembah thaht thy cuypchuhd crocodoile guhl too!...uuuh ...i'm steell very wayk and slaypy...i've gawt t' foind a why t' deestrahct mr dahnday's seestah lawng enough t' fray bawbby and crocodoile guhl...i cahn't laeh' thaem foind eow' thaht moy saecreh' idaentity is taerri dahwin...the fuymous cawnsuhvuytionist...bawbby is moy son...and crocodoile guhl is moy daughtah bahbuyra." thought the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as tried to figure out how she would save her teenage children and herself.

She was surprised and aroused when Bobby placed his hands on her naked immense firm creamy breasts and began to squeeze her in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped gloss pink nipples.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp squeezin me...in moy biieg haaaaaaahd crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yaw mykin me slaypy son...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...if yah kayp thiies up...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you'll knawck me eow' aguyn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuh ...stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of the croc mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback in pleasure as Livy untied her and she fell to the floor of the cabin with a hefty thud...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist....her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

She was taken by surprise again as Bobby, in the erotic trance that Livy Dandee had drugged him into, took off his clothes, sat on top of her, shoved his long erect and stiff penis between her naked immense firm creamy breasts and began to rub it between them.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bawbby...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh whaht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...rubbin yah paenees...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh baetwayn moy huge crocodoile braysts...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..yaw tuhnin me on son...uuuuuuuuuh...gawt t' foigh' ih'...uuuuuuuuuuuh ...buh'...i daon't wahnt t'...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hawt ...hhh...hhh...hhh....hhh...hohny...hhh...hhh...hhh ...hhh....hhh...haelpless...i cahn't foigh' yah...yaw gaowin t' myke me...uuuh...hahve t'...uuuh...gawt t'...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she had two gigantic orgasms...two waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt on to the wooden floor of the cabin.

The excitement proved two much for Bobby as well.

"UHH...UHH...UHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Bobby in pleasure as he sprayed his superheroine mom in her beauteous face and all over her naked immense firm creamy breasts with his liquid white semen.

As Bobby fell off of the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc and passed out on the wooden floor next to her, Livy Dandee took some of his cum and started rubbing it on her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she had five more gigantic orgasms...her green eyes rolling up in her head....then slowly closing in the slits of the croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist....her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

In another room

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...wheah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whao. ..uuuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

The Busty Croc Teen found herself tied on top of a gigantic bed, totally naked except for her croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair.

She saw she wasn't alone. Croc Dandee was standing there looking down at her.

"Yaw nawt as hawt as kuyngaroo womahn aw crocodoile womahn...buh' Oy'm gaowin t' hahve a lawt of fun plyyin weeth yoah bawdy...mykin yah lahctyte and cum...thaen knawck yah eow' aguyn" he gloated as he drooled over the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback.

"Yah dahndays aren't gaowin t' geh' awhy weeth thiies! Oy daon't geeve up thaht aysily! Oy'm gaowin t' stawp yah and bring yah t' justoice!! quipped Crocodile Girl as she writhed helplessly on the bed before Croc Dandee.

He leaned over the Busty Croc Teen and began to lick her all over her naked large firm creamy breasts.

"Ha! thaht's nawt gaowin t' do anythin t' me!...it's only a mahttah of toime...baefoah...baefoah...uuuuuuuuuuuh ...whaht's hahppenin?...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...somethin in yoah drool...is mykin moy biieg tayn crocodoile neepples and moy woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...haa...haa... haaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wahsn't expectin thiies..hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hawt...hhhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh...hohny...hhhhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhh...haelpless...hhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly atop the bed...realising much too late that Croc Dandee's drool had aphrodisiac properties which she could not resist.

After coating the Busty Croc Teen's large firm creamy breasts with his aphrodisiac drool, Croc Dandee untied her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet, got on to the bed and then propped her up against him.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..stawp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...stawp squeezin me...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in moy...huge tayn crocodoile braysts...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...kaypin moy woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...and moy biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...haaa...haaa...haaaaaahd ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...slaypy...hhhh...hhh ...hhh...hhhh...hawt...hhh...hhh...hohny...hhh...hhh ...hhh...haelpless...uuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as geysers of white milk shot of the tips of her big puffy hard erec and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples.

Croc Dandee shoved the tired Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback face down to the mattress and placed her huge firm creamy ass in front of him

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure as Croc Dandee licked her in her big hard wet shiny pink anus, forcing her to have a gigantic orgasm.

He then shoved his thick left index and middle fingers into her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris and fingered her rapidly.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as she had eight more gigantic orgasms.

Croc Dandee then rolled the beaten Busty Croc Teen on to her back, her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels, her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

"ha ha! yaw bayten aguyn leettle crocodoile guhl! toime faw me t' knawck yah eow' aguyn! we'll hahve moah fun whaen yah wyke up!!" gloated Croc Dandee as he held his left middle and index fingers, soaked in the Busty Croc Teen's super erogenous white cum, directly under her nose.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh mykin me braythe moy own tayn crocodoile cum...uuuuuuuh gawt t' geh' used t'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bein knawcked eow' boy croiminuls...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crocodoile womahn ...hhh...hhh...haelp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure as her green eyes closed in the slits of her croc mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp on the bed, wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

In a third room

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure as she woke up sprawled on her back on a bed in an old log cabin, naked except for her red fur mask, her muscular golden tanned arms and legs fully outstretched, her golden tanned hands and erotic bare golden tanned feet bound by strong ropes to the upper and lower parts of the bed.

As she flexed her muscular golden tanned arms and long muscular golden tanned legs in futility. the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine saw Crocodile Woman's arch enemy, Mike Dandee looking at her, admiring her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body.

"Oy gawt t' sie yaw nawt as hawt as crocodoile womahn buh' yah gawt a good bawdy! moy seestah livy haelped me t' cree-uyte crawc chlorofohm wheech crocodoile womahn loike me t' use on hah biieg braysts and hah biieg clitohees t' tuhn hah on an knawck hah eow'! livy sies yah gawt a thing faw thiies grayn stuff faemoinigh' and the poisawn of the cohrobohay frawg! haow do yah wahnt me t' geeve ih' t' yah?" gloated Mike Dandee as he showed Kangaroo Woman a bottle of liquid feminite mixed with the frog aphrodisiac.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Keep that away from me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.. No..." pleaded the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine as she wiggled helplessly in front of Mike Dandee who ignored her pleas.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

NOT ON MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUGE KANGAROO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GETTING A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUH

...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...ARE

...GETTING...HAAAA...HAAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as Mike threw the green-yellow liquid on to her huge firm golden tanned breasts...making her wide bronze areolas and her big puffy bronze nipples become hard and excited in less than one second.

"All yah supah sluts gawt the syme wayknaesses t' saex! yaw probahbly theenkin thaht if yah lahctyte thaht yah cahn geh' yoah supah paowers bahck and bayt me and moy fymily buh' Oy gawt a suhproise faw yah!" gloated Mike as he took a pair of needles plunged them into the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples, just as the pressure built inside of her huge firm golden tanned breasts, as she was about to lactate.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...KANGAROO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOMETHING ON THE NEEDLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANOTHER APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME AGAIN...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RESET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY KANGAROO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure.

Mike Dandee didn't stop there as he poured more of the aphrodisiac on the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine's big hard wet excited bronze clitoris located between her large golden tanned thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....CAN'T HANDLE IT...GOT TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...." moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as she felt rising steadily inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt...on the verge of a series of gigantic orgasms.

What she did not expect was Mike Dandee inserting two aphrodisiac-laced needles into each of the lips of her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris just before that could happen.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUT ANOTHER NEEDLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH APHRODISIAC...IN MY

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KANGAROO CLITORIS...BEFORE

...I...COULD...UUH...UUH...CUM...UUUH...MY KANGAROO CUM...UUUH...TRAPPED...UUH...INSIDE...UUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUH

...KANGAROO CUNT...KEEPING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I NOW KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...CROCODILE WOMAN...UUUH...LIKES IT...

WHEN YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOCK HER OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure and in respect of the wily criminal that Mike Dandee was...as he kept rubbing her big hard wet excited bronze clitoris...making her dizzier, weaker and sleepier as seconds stretched into minutes.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic false orgasm.

Mike Dandee grinned as he soaked a thick white cotton pad in chloroform.

"yaw good and slaypy naow kuyngaroo womahn! toime faw me t' knawck yah eow'! Oy braw' some regulah chlorofohm just faw naow! we'll hahve moah fun soon buh' roigh' naow, yaw gaowin noigh' noigh'! gloated Mike Dandee as he clamped the chloroform-soaked cotton pad over Kangaroo Woman's nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure into the pad, her blue eyes slowly closing in the slits of her red fur mask, her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body going limp on the bed, as she had no choice but to obey Mike Dandee and succumb to unconsciousness.

Hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman loudly and collectively in pleasure, announcing they were regaining consciousness.

The three busty superheroines woke up to find themselves trapped in chairs, facing each other, their hands and erotic bare feet tied together with strong ropes, they were all naked except for their masks on the upper parts of their beauteous faces., their naked huge firm breasts swaying freely and their big, hard, wet, clitorises wide open.

Livy Dandee walked up to Kangaroo Woman and removed the aphrodisiac needles which her older brother Mike had placed in the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples and her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris to knock her out.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a sequence of six gigantic orgasms...six waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt...while she simultaneously lactated...powerful geysers of white milk being discharged from her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples into the air.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...layve kuyngaroo womahn alone... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you and yah fymily wawn't geh' awhy weeth thiies mr dahnday!!...you knaow thaht nao mahttah haow many toimes yah knawck me eow' and cuypchuh me...i oolwhys wiien and bring yah t' justoice...uuuuuuh ...thees toime wawn't be any deefferent!!" moaned Crocodile Woman as she wiggled frantically and in futility in her chair...looking at Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman...who like her...were bound and naked on separate chairs...only wearing their masks...and all of them helpless to whatever the Dandees had in store for them.

"you sie the saexeest theengs crocodoile womahn!! thiies toime yah and yoah biieg braysted supuhhaeroine friends aren't gettin eow' of thiies trahp thaht we caught yah in!!" sneered Mike Dandee as he attached an electric vibrators on to the big hard wet and excited clitorises of Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman...giving them no time to recover.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...wiggling sleepily and sexily in their respective chairs as the electric vibrators kept them hard, wet and excited in their throbbing clitorises.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...loike crocodoile womahn side... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...we weell...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh bring yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao justoice...uuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly with pleasure as she succumbed to the effects of the electric vibrator attached to her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris

"Yah tohk too much crocodoile guhl!! just loike crocodoile womahn!! thiies weell geeve yah somethin t' maown abeow'!!" gloated Livy Dandee as she attached a pair of heavy iron balls to each of the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples of the Busty Croc Teen.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh my biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...huht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you puh' irawn bohls on thaem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tyke thaem off...tyke thaem off...uuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain as she writhed helplessly in the chair she was sitting on...her creamy hands tied behind her back with strong ropes...her erotic bare creamy feet tied with strong ropes wrapped around her shapely ankles...the swaying movements of her large firm creamy breasts...making the heavy iron balls attached to her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...pull harder on them.

Croc Dandee rubbed his penis through his pants as he watched all three busty superheroines...naked except for their masks....their hands and erotic bare feet tied with ropes...moaning loudly in pain and pleasure as they were tortured by his siblings Mike and Livy.

He approached the moaning and helpless Kangaroo Woman as she wiggled helplessly on the chair before him...the electric vibrator attached to her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris sending repeated electric shocks into her sex...keeping her hot, horny and helpless.

"thees is a draym come true faw me t' say yah sao haelpless kuyngaroo womahn! thiies weell kayp yah wayk and tuhned on faw lawngah sao we cahn hahve fun weeth yah and yoah friends!" gloated Croc Dandee as he inserted a pair of iron nails coated in croc chloroform into the tips of her big hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE NAILS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ARE COATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH THE SPECIAL CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USED ON CROCODILE WOMAN...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CROCODILE GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT MAKES ME...UUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND SLEEPY...TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...wanting desperately to lactate but she could not.

Mike Dandee approached his big breasted arch enemy Crocodile Woman with steel needles that were coated with croc chloroform

"Yah daon't foigh' faeh mr dahnday!!...uuuuuuuuuuh...laeh' us gao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sao we hahve a chahnce t' defayt yah and yoah fuymily...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dawn't puh' those naydles in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...thaht weell kayp me haelpless!" moaned Crocodile Woman in fear and excitement as she wiggled helplessly before her favorite villain, knowing she could do nothing to stop him at that moment.

Mike Dandee grinned as he ignored the pleas of the Sexy Super She Croc and inserted the croc chloroform inserted needles into the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...nawt faeh...uuuuuuuuuuuuh ...yaw nawt leestenin mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh you puh' naydles intao moy biieg crocodoile neepples... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy huht...uuuuuuuuuuuh crawc chlorofohm...on the naydles...is kaypin thaem ...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...uuuuuuuuuuh ...i cahn't lahctuyte...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...geh' thaht elaectric vibruytah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...off moy biieg crocodoile clitohees..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn't cum...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh ...hhhh...hhhhh...hawt...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh...hohny ...hhhh...hhhhh...hhhhhh...haelpless...hhhh...hhhh ...hhhh...hhhh...hhhhhhh" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly in her chair, unable to break the strong ropes that were binding her creamy hands together behind her back or the strong ropes that were binding her erotic bare creamy feet together at her shapely ankles in front of her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman as they wiggled helplessly and sexily...their naked huge firm breasts swaying freely...their big hard wet and excited clitorises throbbing...before Mike, Croc and Livy Dandee.

The Dandee siblings were excited and aroused to see the three busty superheroines...naked, bound, helpless and trapped in erotic stupors in front of them.

"ha! ha! thiies is haow we loike t' say busty supuhhaeroines loike yah! nuyked, haelpless and tuhned on! ...you'll ooll be uncawnscious soon and stie thaht why faw dies whoile we exaecute ahh biieg plahn t' stayl a cahgao of illegul drugs wheech the nohthuhn taerritoray poloice plahn t' buhn! we'll tyke in on a plyne intao the eow'bahck and saell ih' t' the locul drug daylahs faw a biieg profih'!!" gloated Livy Dandee as she explained their plan to the three tired and tied up top heavy superheroines.

Her words made Kangaroo Woman remember that her boyfriend Captain Steve Hewitt was handling the destruction of the illegal drugs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET YOU....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET AWAY...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled frantically atop her chair as the croc-chloroform coated needles in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples denied her a chance to lactate...and the active electric vibrator on her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris...kept her too aroused and distracted to orgasm...to regain her super powers.

"sao yah steell gawt some foigh' in yah kuyngaroo beetch??!! thees'll remoind yah haow haelpless yah raylly are!! nobody stawps the dahnday fuymily!!" sneered Livy as she rammed an electric dildo hard up into Kangaroo Woman's big hard wet and excited bronze anus as she wiggled before her and her brothers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NEVER BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUH...UUH...FINISHED...UUH..UUH...UUH...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pain and pleasure as her head sagged between her naked huge firm golden tanned breasts and she passed out on her chair.

Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl were also totally helpless due to non stop drugging, physical and erotic torture meted out to them by the Dandees.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crocodoile womahn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...are sao. ..haaaaaaaaaaahd...cahn't geh' the irawn bohls off thaem...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..cahn't lahctuyte...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't geh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...the elaectric vibruytah off moy ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...big tayn crocodoile clitohees...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...its sao. ..haaaaaaaaaahd ...waeh'...exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't awe-gahsm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...whaht do we do?...uuuuuuuh ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair at her superheroine mom.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...i daon't knaow. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crocodoile guhl ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mr dahnday oolwhys comes up... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weeth innovuyteeve whys...tao knawck me eow'..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and cuypchuh me...uuuuuuh he and hiies fuymily...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hahve totohly eow'smahted us...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and kuyngaroo womahn too...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...theah's nawthin we cahn do...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...except...uuuuuuuuuuh...allaow oursaelves...tao be knawcked...eow'...." moaned Crocodile Woman in pain and pleasure as she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask at her superheroine daughter.

"Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl in pain and pleasure...their green eyes closing in the slits of their croc masks...their heads falling between their naked immense and huge firm breasts...their voluptuous and muscular creamy bodies going limp in their respective chairs.

"Thaht's roigh' crocodoile womahn! yah knaow haow much yah love bein knawcked eow' boy me...yoah old friend moike dahnday! naow weeth moy fuymily, we knawcked yoah soidekeeck crocodoile guhl and yoah new friend kuyngaroo womahn too! we gawt beezness naow in dahwin city. yah slayp toigh' teell we geh' bahck!" gloated Mike Dandee as he and his siblings walked out of the log cabin laughing.

The Dandees got into a boat to take them to an airstrip in the Outback where they would fly to Darwin City.

But they had forgotten all about Bobby Darwin, who they had captured just before capturing his superheroine sister Crocodile Girl.

Regaining consciousness from the drugging he received, Bobby managed to untie himself and escape from a shed in the bush where he was being held.

He made his way towards the cabin. Bobby was both shocked and aroused to see Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman...naked except for their masks...their hands and erotic bare feet tied with ropes...electric vibrators on their big, hard, wet and excited clitorises...needles or weights attached to their big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples to keep them subdued...and totally unconscious.

Bobby was particularly concerned about Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl...who were his mother Terri and sister Barbara...respectively.

Noticing a sprinkler system in the cabin in the event of a fire, Bobby saw an electric generator in the cabin and got an idea how to free the three beaten busty superheroines.

He threw a chair on top of the generator, causing it to tip over and fall into a nearby puddle of water on the floor. The generator short-circuited, causing smoke to rise from it and activate the smoke detectors in the ceiling of the cabin.

The overhead sprinkler system was activated. But as the water showered down on the naked voluptuous and muscular bodies of Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman, including on the active electric vibrators that were attached to their big hard wet and excited clitorises, Bobby was surprised to see that they were still unconscious.

"Crocodile Woman!! Crocodile Girl!! Kangaroo Woman!! Wake up!!" yelled Bobby.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman in pleasure...trapped in powerful erotic stupors of sex and sleep...totally defeated by the Dandee family.

The three busty superheroines found themselves floating in a dreamworld where they encountered the spirits of the Crocodile and Kangaroo which gave them their super powers.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crocodoile spirih'... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...we hahve bayn cawmpletely bayten boy moy fuyvohoigh' enemy moike dahnday and hiies fuymily ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy've eow'smahted us every toime...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...drugged us...myde us lahctyte and awe-gahsm many toimes..." moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she spoke to the Crocodile Spirit.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh thyah too strawng...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too smaht faw us...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weah sao tuyahd... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...we just wahnt t' stie uncawnscious" moaned Crocodile Girl in pleasure as she supported her superheroine mom.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We've never been defeated like this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in our superheroine careers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...We can't stop them...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure as she spoke to the Kangaroo Spirit.

"veellines loike the dahndays weell oolwhys eow'smaht yah and foind whys t' use yoah biieg braysts and biieg clitohoises t' knawck yah eow'" said the Crocodile Spirit.

"But you must never give up. Important people are depending on you!" said the Kangaroo Spirit.

As the spirits' voices faded, images of Bobby Darwin and Steve Hewitt appeared before the three busty superheroines.

Seeing the images of Bobby and Steve encouraged the three busty superheroines to put the ordeal of the erotic and physical torture they received from the Dandees behind them as they summoned their super powers.

Bobby was excited when he saw green auras surrounded the voluptuous and muscular creamy bodies while a red aura surrounded voluptuous and muscular bronze body of Kangaroo Woman.

When they faded, he was excited and aroused to see Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman walking towards him, free of their bondage and clad in their respective flimsy attire.

"Crocodile Woman! Crocodile Girl! Kangaroo Woman! You're all right!" said Bobby with relief and excitement but trying not to let Kangaroo Woman suspect that Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl were his mother Terri and his sister Barbara.

"yaes bawbby. thighnks t' yah usin the wottah t' revoive us! moike dahnday and hiies fymily caught us in an exsaellent trahp and kaept us knawcked eow' and tuhned on! buh' weah fray naow and we hahve t' stawp thaem and bring thaem t' justoice! said Crocodile Woman as she smiled at her teenage son.

"thaht's roigh'! thyah on thaeh why t' dahwin city t' stayl a cahgao of cocine frawm the the stohage cawmpound of the nohthuhn taerritoray poloice! thy deedn't theenk we could geh' fray in toime t' stawp thaem aftah thy drugged is, knawcked us uncawnscious and eroticohly tohchuhd us" agreed Crocodile Girl.

"We have the element of surprise on our side. We need to get to Darwin City and fast!" said Kangaroo Woman.

"Bawbby, cohled cawmmeessionah hieden and taell hiiem whaht's gaowin on! weah gaowin t' gao t' dahwin city and stawp the dahndays!" said Crocodile Woman.

Bobby watched...excited and aroused as his superheroine mom, superheroine sister and Kangaroo Woman exited the cabin.

Kangaroo Woman hopping at super speed across the Outback...while Crocodile Woman and Crocodile Girl dove into the Katherine River...swimming with the speeds of 40 and 20 saltwater crocodiles respectively as they used the network of rivers to take them to their destination in Darwin City.

To be continued

Sun Feb 18, 2024 2:33 pm