Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:56 am

Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom 2
Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom 2

Tokyo, Japan 1970

It has been a week since Ryoko Okita was defeated as Mosquito Girl by the female felons Kaori and Kira.

She had been very angry about them and spent days searching for the criminal sisters without success.

Her behavior worried her adopted parents, scientist Doctor Hiro Okita and his wife Yuki who was secretly the famous big breasted Japanese superheroine, Mosquito Woman.

Hiro could see Yuki was worried about Ryoko but the teenage girl was reluctant to talk to her.

"What's troubling Ryoko?" asked Hiro, who did not like seeing his wife and daughter in distress.

"Ryoko was defeated by two teenage girls her own age as Mosquito Girl. She tried to impress me by catching them but things didn't go as she planned. I tried to tell her this is normal for a superheroine. I get tricked and knocked out by ordinary criminals too. Our weaknesses are very obvious. But she doesn't want to talk to me about what she's feeling" said Yuki with sadness in her voice.

"Let me try" Hiro said and went upstairs to Ryoko's bedroom where the teenage girl was sulking.

"Are you all right Ryoko?" asked Hiro as he knocked on the door and entered her bedroom.

"Fine" sighed Ryoko as he sat down on the bed next to her.

"Your mom said you're upset about being knocked out as Mosquito Girl" said Hiro.

"Yes. I got tricked by two girls my age...with no super powers...and they knocked me out. I know Mom says she's been defeated by ordinary crooks...but they were smart...not like these girls...It's so embarrassing" replied Ryoko.

"Actually, it wasn't always like that. You see I didn't know for some time that my research caused your mom to get super powers and become Mosquito Woman. She kept it a secret for a while to keep me safe. I accepted her superheroine identity when I did learn about it. Even now, I'm still learning about how her super powers operate as she is too and sometimes she was defeated by the most unlikely people and in unusual ways" said Hiro.

"Really?" asked Ryoko, fascinated by what her father was saying.

Hiro said that there was a time when Mosquito Woman was defeated by two men who were originally fishermen.

"Your mom was on a night patrol, when she saw these men transporting suspicious merchandise and she went to approach them" said Hiro.

"Then what happened?" asked Ryoko.

Standing in the hallway...Yuki listened to Hiro tell their adopted teenage daughter about one of her more memorable peril situations as Mosquito Woman

***Flashback***

Having bested a pair of crook who were fishermen...her huge firm breasts swaying sexily within the confines of her tight white translucent bodysuit...Mosquito Woman strolled over to the crate they were trying to steal from an aquarium in Tokyo.

"What??" gasped the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine as she saw the crate contained a tank full of live electric eels. "These animals are a protected species in Japan. It's illegal to sell them. But who would want to steal electric eels?" wondered Mosquito Woman.

Her distraction allowed one of the fishermen to sneak up behind her with a piece of wood in his hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as he hit her in the back of her head with the wood and she fell into the tank with the eels.

"WHAT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ELECTRIC EELS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SHOCKING ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...

ALL OVER MY BODY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....TOO MANY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T CHANGE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TO INSECT SIZE IN TIME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ELECTRICITY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...LIKE NOTHING...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...I'VE EVER EXPERIENCED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BEING ELECTROCUTED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TOO...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....WET...AIEEEEEEEEE

...EXCITED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she thrashed about frantically inside of the tank full of electric eels.

The Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman got a brief sense of relief when a pair of hands pulled her out of the tank and laid her on the floor of the aquarium.

Mosquito Woman's relief turned to surprise and panic as she saw her rescuers were the two fishermen...who pulled her tight white translucent bodysuit down to her knees. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WASN'T EXPECTING THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SQUEEZING MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..ARE...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU'RE MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...RUBBING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...ELECTRICITY...HAS MADE IT...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHH

...CAN'T GET FREE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOING TO MAKE ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...ORGASM

...GOING TO BE KNOCKED OUT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BY A PAIR OF FISHERMEN...HHHHHHHHHHH...NEED HELP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as the two fishermen molested her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and she felt pressure growing steadily inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt.

The words of her husband Hiro brought Yuki back to the present

***End of flashback​​​***

" It's one of many ways the criminals know how to weaken her. Luckily, the police arrived in time. Your mom was able to shrink to insect size and escape and they were arrested by the police" said Hiro.

Yuki was in the hallway listening to everything Hiro said with a slightly embarrassed smile on her face.

As he finished his story, Yuki walked into the bedroom. Hiro was happy to see Ryoko hug her.

"I'm sorry Mom" said Ryoko.

"It's okay honey. I'm glad you understand what I was trying to tell you about having super powers. We have very obvious weaknesses and a lot of times the most unexpected of enemies can get the better of us" replied Yuki.

Just then...Hiro observed the hardened outlines of his wife and daughter's nipples against the fabric of their shirts...as they exchanged looks.

"Hiro...We have to go out now...as Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl" said Yuki with a wink of her left eye at her teenage daughter.

"We'll be back soon Dad" replied Ryoko as she and Yuki kissed Hiro...stepped back...vibrated their bodies to shrink to insect size...transform into Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl and fly out of the house at super speed.

Returning to their normal size...Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl alighted on the balls of their erotic feet inside of a bank in the middle of Toyko...where all customers, staff and security guards were unconscious on the floor. The busty Japanese superheroine felt buzzing in their big puffy nipples under their tight white translucent bodysuits and looked up to see the two new plant monsters...Floral Death and Bloom Flower emerging from the vault holding bags of money.

"These must be Doctor Kazuki Oda's latest monsters...You take the one on the left Mosquito Girl...I've got the one on the right" said Mosquito Woman with a smile at her superheroine daughter.

"Let's show them what two busty superheroines can do Mosquito Woman" replied Mosquito Girl with a smile at her superheroine mom.

Mosquito Woman attacked Floral Death while Mosquito Girl attacked Bloom Flower.

It wasn't long before both of the plant monsters were on the receiving end of a sequence of karate chops and kicks from the two busty Mosquito superheroines...who were determined to end their battle with them swiftly.

Then during the battle...Bloom Flower pointed at Mosquito Girl. "Hey! That's the super boobed chick we played with when we were regular and she's got an older super broad with bigger boobs!" said Bloom Flower to Floral Death...as they were for--d back by the attacks of Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl.

Those words made Ryoko's brown eyes widen behind the yellow slits of her white mask...as she realised that these plant monsters were the teenage felons Kaori and Kira who had outsmarted her and knocked her out.

"You!!...You two crooks are going to pay for what you did to me!!" cried Mosquito Girl as she lunged towards Bloom Flower.

"Mosquito Girl!! Stop!!" cried Mosquito Woman as she rushed to stop her superheroine daughter...realising that it could be a trap.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superwoman's suspicions were confirmed too late...as Bloom Flower and Floral Death joined hands and released a thick cloud of golden pollen from their heads...which completely engulfed Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl before they could get close to them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT'S HAPPENING...

I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL FUNNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY LARGE TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl in pleasure as she began to fondle her large firm breasts and her big clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...as thousands of golden pollen particle particles engulfed her and her superheroine mom.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

YOU NEVER GET USED TO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING UNDER MY BODYSUIT...DRUGGING ME IN MY HUGE

MOSQUITO BREASTS...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD

...GOT TO PLAY WITH THEM...TURN MYSELF ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...POLLEN MAKING IT

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GETTING WET...GETTING EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...WE'LL BE KNOCKED OUT SOON MOSQUITO GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she played with her huge firm breasts and her big clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Unable to suppress her erotic urges...Mosquito Girl stripped out of her tight white translucent bodysuit...as she played with her naked large firm creamy breasts and her big bright pink clitoris...which were now fully exposed to the thousands of golden aphrodisiac pollen particles that Bloom Flower and Floral Death continued to spray her and her superheroine mom with.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELP...UUUUUUUUUH

...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLAYING WITH...UUUUUUH

...MY LARGE TEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUB...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...POLLEN...INTO MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...TEEN...MOSQUITO...CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...GOING TO

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh"

moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure as she rubbed her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris rapidly until she had a gigantic orgasm...collapsed to the floor of the bank...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the bank on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her white mask...as she faded into unconsciousness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MOSQUITO GIRL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAVE HER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...EFFECTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her vision...blurry...throwing wild karate chops and kicks at distorted images of Bloom Flower and Floral Death...as she was powerless to resist growing hardness and erectness in her big puffy shiny pink nipples and wide shiny pink areolas...and growing hardness, wetness and excitement in her big shiny pink clitoris under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Floral Death was able to get behind the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman and pull down the top of her tight white bodysuit...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts to the full power of the golden aphrodisiac pollen as it covered ever inch of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...POLLEN...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA......HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUH

...CAN'T SAVE MOSQUITO GIRL...CAN'T STOP YOU...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...as she collapsed to the floor of the bank...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on the floor on her heels...her sexy toes straining to stay curled with tension and close together within the confines of the lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit which she was still wearing.

"We've beaten the Mosquito Super Bitches!! Grab the money and let's go!!" said Floral Death to Bloom Flower as they grabbed the fallen bags of money and ran towards the exit of the back.

Her head reeling with dizziness...feeling a gigantic orgasm building up inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt...Mosquito Woman fired a Mosquito Sting Blast at the retreating plant monsters... slicing open one of the bags that Floral Death was carrying...causing the money inside of it to spill out on to the floor of the bank.

"UUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UHH...HURTS...UUUH...WET...UUUH...EXCITED...GOING TO ORGASM....BEFORE I DO...I HAVE TO...UUH

...GOT TO...UUH...MUST...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...but managed to throw a new tracking device which her husband Hiro made for her...on to the left ankle of Bloom Flower.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she collapsed on her back on the floor of the bank...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...a thick waterfall of white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt under the lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit...her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

1 hour later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly with pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

Yuki was relieved that the air circulating inside of the bank blew away the aphrodisiac pollen on her naked huge firm creamy breasts which had knocked her out.

As she donned the upper half of her tight white translucent bodysuit again...Yuki heard Mosquito Girl starting to regain consciousness too.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko in pleasure as she woke up wearing only her white mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

The teenage girl was relieved that none of the bank's customers, staff or security guards were awake to see her naked.

"Are you ok Mosquito Girl?" asked Mosquito Woman as she helped her superheroine daughter to her erotic creamy bare feet. She handed Ryoko her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuh...I think so...What happened Mosquito Woman?" asked Ryoko as she donned her bodysuit again.

"Those monsters used aphrodisiac pollen which our super erogenous breasts and clitorises can't resist. We need to be careful against them. They know how to knock us unconscious" said Yuki.

"I know who those monsters are. They're the two teenage girls who tricked and drugged me. Someone turned them into monsters and they got super powers now" said Mosquito Girl.

"This has to be the work of Doctor Kazuki Oda! That means the villainess Deadly Fragrance and the Yakuza are involved" replied Mosquito Woman.

"Then we have to find them and bring them to justice!" said Ryoko eager to go after Bloom Flower and Floral Death.

"Before I passed out...I managed to put a tracker on one of them...the buzzing sensations in our Mosquito Nipples will tune us into the tracker...We'll need to be more careful now" said Yuki to her superheroine daughter.

Mosquito Girl nodded at Mosquito Woman before they turned to insect size and flew out of the bank at super speed.

Meanwhile at Deadly Fragrance's hideout

Deadly Fragrance was angry at Blood Flower and Flora Death for having lost some of the money they were supposed to steal from the bank.

"You imbeciles!! How could you fail at such a simple job??!!!" cried Deadly Fragrance.

"But look on the bright side" said Floral Death. "We defeated the Mosquito Super Bitches when they tried to stop us!" said Bloom Flower.

The perfume monster villainess then noticed a small white device in the shape of a mosquito attached to Bloom Flower's left ankle.

"Fools!! You've led Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl right to us!!" snarled Deadly Fragrance.

As she spoke, the sounds of gunfire were heard outside of the building they were in.

"I'll give you one more chance! Defeat Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl and then eliminate them permanently!" ordered Deadly Fragrance as she got into a Yakuza limousine and departed the hideout.

Outside of the building...the muscles of their shapely bodies accentuated...their well defined breasts framed against the tight fabric of their white translucent bodysuits...Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl fought side by side as they dispatched a group of 30 Yakuza thugs with a sequence of karate chops....kicks...and their trademark Mosquito Sting blasts.

Within the space of 10 minutes...all of the thugs were sprawled out and unconscious on the ground before Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl.

"Those two crooks are inside! Be careful Mosquito Girl, it's very easy for them to knock us unconscious!" cautioned Mosquito Woman.

"Don't worry Mosquito Woman! They're not going to trick us into letting them do that!" replied Mosquito Girl with a smile.

Their enhanced firm busts bobbing sexily within the confines of their tight white translucent bodysuits....the two Mosquito superheroines sprinted inside of the hideout where Bloom Flower and Floral Death were.

Eager to get even with the two criminal sisters...Mosquito Girl was the first to attack. Shrinking to insect size...Ryoko...evaded the cloud of golden aphrodisiac pollen fired from the heads of the two plant monsters...returned to normal size and dealt them a double karate kick...planting the balls of her left and right erotic feet...into the faces of Floral Death and Bloom Flower respectively.

As she was about to join her superheroine daughter in attacking the two plant monsters...Mosquito Woman felt a low buzzing in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit...warning her of danger. Yuki's brown eyes widened behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as she saw a golden aura growing in intensity around Floral Death and Bloom Flower...as they held hands and appeared to be powering up for some new attack which her superheroine daughter would not be prepared to handle.

"Mosquito Girl!! Look out!!" cried Mosquito Woman as she leapt in front of her superheroine daughter and fired a pair of Mosquito Sting blasts from her hands at the two monsters.

The blasts had no effect on Floral Death and Bloom Flower as they built up a charge within their bodies to maximum level and fired a huge golden laser beam from their heads...which scored a direct hit in the middle of Mosquito Woman's huge firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...as the force of the blast knocked her off her erotic feet...and sent her hurtling through four brick walls inside of the building.

The power and heat of the golden laser beam was enough to disintegrate the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's tight white translucent bodysuit...leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask...as she collapsed on her back in a room...far away from where her superheroine daughter was now facing the two plant monsters alone.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..NEVER EXPERIENCED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUCH POWER...BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...CAN'T LACTATE...TOO MUCH MILK...INSIDE MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...IS SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....TOO MUCH CUM...TRAPPED INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PUTTING ME TO SLEEP...CAN'T...STAY AWAKE...GOING TO BE...UNCONSCIOUS...FOR HOURS...NO IDEA...WHEN...I'LL...BE ABLE...TO WAKE UP...TO SAVE... MOSQUITO GIRL...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pain and pleasure....her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...wisps of black smoke rising from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples....and from her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist... her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the cold concrete floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, clear toenails ...as she succumbed to unconsciousness in less than one second.

"Mosquito Woman!!" cried Ryoko in alarm...seeing how the two monsters had effortlessly defeated her superheroine mom.

Her distraction proved untimely...as Floral Death and Bloom Flower held hands again...and unleashed another cloud of golden aphrodisiac pollen from their heads...which totally engulfed the Top Heavy Japanese Supergirl this time.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THE POLLEN AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUH

...CAUGHT NAPPING....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET THE POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUG ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl who knew she was totally helpless before Bloom Flower and Floral Death...with her superheroine mom totally unconscious and helpless elsewhere.

Floral Death held Mosquito Girl and removed the top of her tight white translucent bodysuit...while Bloom Flower rubbed more of the golden pollen all over her naked large firm creamy breasts...massaging it thoroughly into her wide bright pink areolas and her big puffy bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl in pleasure as she stared with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white mask at Bloom Flower while she spread aphrodisiac pollen all over her naked large firm creamy breasts...causing her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

"You bet we got you!! But this time...you and the bigger boobed Mosquito Whore aren't getting away!!" gloated Bloom Flower as she pulled down the lower part of Mosquito Girl's tight white translucent bodysuit and vigorously rubbed golden aphrodisiac pollen on her big hard wet excited bright pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUH...STOP...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHH..HHH...GOT TO...HHH..HHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms which left her barely conscious in the grip of Floral Death.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Mosquito Girl in pleasure...her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white mask...her head falling between her naked large firm creamy breasts...as Bloom Flower made her smell her own super erogenous cum...and she succumbed to unconsciousness.

3 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she woke up...completely naked except for her white mask across the upper part of he beauteous face...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs outstretched above her head and below her small shapely waist...her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet bound to a wall by strong iron restraints.

Through her blurry vision...the Busty Japanese Teen Heroine saw her superheroine mom Mosquito Woman lying flat on her back on a nearby table...her muscular creamy arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...her long muscular creamy legs extended below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the table on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly....capped at their sexy summits by unusually hard wide shiny pink areolas and unusually big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...her thick glossy black pubic bush was shiny and damp...her big shiny pink clitoris...located in the middle of her pubic bush...was unusually hard, wet and excited.

"Mosquito Woman!!...Mosquito Woman!!...Wake up!!" called Ryoko to her superheroine mom.

"The Mosquito Whore's totally out cold from our special aphrodisiac laser. She'll be unconscious for a long time still." gloated Floral Death.

"By the time she wakes up, we'll have had our fun with you!!" gloated Bloom Flower as they approached the trapped Top Heavy Japanese Supergirl.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NEED TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly on the wall as Floral Death used her claws to molest her in her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris while Bloom Flower used arms that looked like tentacles to squeeze her naked large firm creamy breasts... until she began to lactate again...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples...making her dizzy, weak and sleepy again.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as Floral Death and Bloom Flower sprayed more aphrodisiac pollen over her naked large firm creamy breasts and big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...causing her to have three gigantic orgasms...and simultaneously lacate powerfully...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples...making her dizzier, weaker and sleepier.

Ryoko looked at Mosquito Woman lying naked and unconscious nearby.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M SORRY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FOR WHAT I'VE DONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE IN THIS BECAUSE OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE MADE SO MANY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MISTAKES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I JUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANTED YOU...TO BE PROUD OF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure....tears in her brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white mask as Floral Death and Bloom Flower continued to erotically torture her in her naked large firm creamy breasts and big hard excited and wet bright pink clitoris.

Floral Death and Bloom Flower laughed at the Busty Japanese Teen Heroine's words.

"You're crazy! The torture's getting to your head silly super chick!" said Floral Death.

"Nobody's listening to you!" said Bloom Flower.

"I am!!" declared Mosquito Woman as she leapt off the table...landed on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and shot the two plant monsters with a pair of Mosquito Sting Blasts.

Floral Death and Bloom Flower ran away as they realised Mosquito Woman was conscious. After donning her tight white translucent bodysuit again, Mosquito Woman filled a bucket of water and used it to douse the naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body of her superheroine daughter.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Mosquito Girl in pleasure as the aphrodisiac pollen was washed off her naked curvaceous and muscular creamy body...she felt her super erogenous body parts relax...causing her super powers to return. Shrinking to insect size...Ryoko got out of her restraints then reappeared at normal size to hug her superheroine mom Yuki.

"It's okay Ryoko. I'll always love you and protect you no matter what. Now get dressed and let's defeat these plant monsters" said Mosquito Woman as she handed her superheroine daughter her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Right Mom" replied Ryoko with a smile as she donned her costume. Shrinking to insect size...Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl flew off at super speed in pursuit of the fleeing plant monsters.

Mosquito woman caught up with Floral Death...planting the ball of her erotic left foot into the middle of her back...making her stagger forward and send her off balance.

With fury...the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman had Floral Death reeling with a sequence of karate chops and kicks to her head and body...angry at the way that she had captured and tortured Mosquito Girl.

But the good/bad luck aura which Floral Death and Bloom Flower had in their human identities of criminal sisters Kaori and Kira...was still in effect with them in monster form.

As Floral Death staggered backwards...hit in the face by a right hand karate chop by Mosquito Woman...she hit a rusty iron bar...which fell directly towards the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as the falling iron bar...brushed against her huge firm breasts that were framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...before it clattered to the ground.

"Before she could continue her attack against Floral Death...Yuki felt her big puffy nipples....suddenly shoot to attention under her tight white translucent bodysuit...and her temples suddenly reel with crippling dizziness.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IRON RUST...GOTTEN UNDER MY BODYSUIT...ON TO MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...I FEEL ILL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IMPOSSIBLE TO THINK...MY MOSQUITO POWERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FULLY RECOVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." moaned Yuki in pain and pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...the palm of her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead...as she staggered backwards on the balls of her erotic feet.

Floral Death took advantage of the unfolding predicament of the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine...closing the gap between them and used her claws to squeeze her huge firm breasts through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

APHRODISIAC....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON YOUR CLAWS...MIXING WITH THE IRON RUST...ON MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...ON MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AS YOU SQUEEZE THEM

...GETTING HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...NOT FULLY RECOVERED YET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of Floral Death.

Hearing the words of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman...feeling increasingly excited to play with her larger breasts...Floral Death...used her claws to tear off the top of Mosquito Woman's tight white translucent bodysuit...and spray thousands of golden aphrodisiac pollen over her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"The Mosquito Chick can't handle the pollen on her junior boobs...You look like your giant boobs can't handle them either!!" gloated Floral Death as she rubbed the pollen all over Mosquito Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WE HAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE SAME WEAKNESSES...UUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...staring with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...at Floral Death as she rubbed the pollen all over her naked huge firm breasts... squeezing her in her wide glossy pink areolas until they became hard...squeezing her in her big puffy glossy pink nipples...until they became hard, erect and bullet-shaped...causing her to freely lactate...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples..

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MIXING POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY MOSQUITO BREAST MILK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...GETTING DIZZIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAKER..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...

SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman...her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...standing on the balls of her erotic bare feet...as Floral Death held her up with her left claw hand...while using her right claw hand to smear the golden aphrodisiac pollen all over Mosquito Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING THE POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..INTO MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...INTO MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...CLOGGING THEIR TIPS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T LACTATE ANYMORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...POLLEN MIXING WITH MILK...TRAPPED INSIDE...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VERY SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as Floral Death covered the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts with layers of golden aphrodisiac pollen.

Yuki's brown eyes were barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as she stared sleepily at the blurring images of Floral Death before her...erotic thoughts of her having sex with her husband Hiro...filling her tired brain...her will to fight being sapped away.

"I got you Mosquito Whore! This time, I'm going to put you to sleep for a long, long time!" sneered Floral Death as she pulled the lower part of Yuki's tight white translucent bodysuit down to her knees...sprayed more golden aphrodisiac pollen into the space between her huge creamy thighs...and began to vigorously rub it into her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris and the thick glossy black pubic bush that surrounded it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

RUBBING APHRODISIAC POLLEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

NOT GETTING A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY MOSQUITO CUM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...BEING TRAPPED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...INSIDE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MY BIG...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...WET...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...MOSQUITO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CUNT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...KEEPING ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...MORE THAN NORMAL...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...struggling to stay conscious...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as erotic images of her husband Doctor Hiro Okita filled her foggy brain...distracting her from the seriousness of her predicament.

Unaware of her superheroine mom's plight...Mosquito Girl attacked Bloom Flower in another part of the hideout. Angry at being knocked out and tortured by her and her criminal sister...Mosquito Girl unloaded a flurry of karate chops and kicks all over Bloom Flower's head and body which had the plant monster on the ropes. "You won't beat me! cried Bloom Flower as she fired a tentacle which wrapped around the Busty Japanese Supergirl's hands and tied them together.

"You have to do better than that to stop me!" quipped Ryoko...as she prepared to shrink to insect size to escape this trap. But the plant monster's bad luck kicked in and she fell on top of Mosquito Girl...pinning her to the ground...and making the Top Heavy Teen Japanese Heroine realise something much too late.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOUR BODY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IS COVERED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN LIQUID APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SOAKING THROUGH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BODYSUIT...MAKING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAARD

...MAKING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO CLITORIS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET OFF ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...GOING TO BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure...wiggling helplessly under the larger body weight of Bloom Flower.

The plant monster pressed home her advantage.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP SQUEEZING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...MAKING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..." moaned Ryoko loudly in pain as Bloom Flower straddled her and used her tentacles to squeeze Ryoko's large firm breasts through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...until rivers of white milk leaked out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples underneath it.

She used another two tentacles to rub Ryoko's big bright pink clitoris through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

CAN'T HOLD ON...GOING TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure...having three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum seeping through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...leaving her dizzy...weak...sleepy and totally helpless in the grips of Bloom Flower.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure...as Floral Death and Bloom Flower brought them together in one room in the hideout.

Weakened from the effects of the plant monsters' aphrodisiac pollen...physical and erotic toture...Yuki and Ryoko's minds were clouded with thoughts of sexy and sleep...their brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of their masks...their heads bowed submissively between their naked huge firm creamy breasts...their voluptuous and muscular bodies bound by the monsters' tentacles.

"Ha! Ha! Ha!...You mosquito super bitches can't beat us!...You're down and out now...We're going to finish you!" gloated Floral Death.

But neither Floral Death nor Bloom Flower anticipated what was about to happen.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Ryoko...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..." thought Yuki as she communicated with her daughter through the buzzing sensations in their big puffy super erogenous nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Mom...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm so sleepy...I just want to pass out" thought Ryoko.

"I know...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...me too...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but we can't give up...your father and the lives of all the innocent people in Japan are depending on us..." thought Yuki.

The two plant monsters were surprised when white auras appeared around both of the mosquito superheroines before...they combined into a single aura which exploded...knocking them off their feet.

When they got up...and the aura had vanished...Floral Death and Bloom Flower saw Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl were standing before them...fully attired and their super powers fully restored.

"How did they do that? We beat them! gasped Bloom Flower.

"Shut up and join hands! We'll use our ray to knock them out" yelled Floral Death as they held hands.

"We can play that game too. Ready Mosquito Girl?" asked Mosquito Woman rhetorically as she held out her right hand.

"Ready Mosquito Woman!" replied Mosquito Girl as she grabbed it with her left hand.

The mosquito superheroines focused their thoughts...caused their big puffy nipples to vibrate in sync...firing beams of white energy from their free hands...just as the plant monsters fired the yellow energy beam from their heads.

The rays clashed between them...moving back and forth to see who had more strength.

The muscles of their voluptuous accentuated to the maximum...

Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl's white energy beams overwhelmed the plant monsters' yellow energy beam.

"NOOOOOOOOOO" screamed Floral Death and Bloom Flower as the strain proved to be too much and their heads and bodies exploded into millions of pieces.

, with the auras of the heroine giving more strength and overcoming the blows of the sisters who would be blown up and die.

Mosquito Girl and Mosquito Woman.

"I love you Mom" said Ryoko.

"I love you too Ryoko. You proved yourself as Mosquito Girl. Our lives as superheroines will be challenging and full of danger. I'm confident that you'll always win" replied Yuki as they walked out of the hideout.

From a distance...the monster villainess watched them leave.

"Curses!! Foiled again!! But I'll find a way to defeat you Mosquito Woman and you too Mosquito Girl!" she vowed.

1 week later

Ryoko Okita handed a letter to her parents Hiro and Yuki which showed that Tokyo Tech University had accepted her as a new student at the university, with her new parents.

Yuki, Hiro and Ryoko hugged each other.

"We're so proud of you" said Yuki to Ryoko.

"I love you Mom and Dad" replied Ryoko with a smile...as they wondered what adventures lay ahead for Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl.

End.

Sat Feb 17, 2024 3:29 pm