Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:04 pm

Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom
Mosquito Woman – Sisters of Doom

Tokyo, Japan 1970

In one of the city's poorest districts...sisters Kaori and Kira were inseparable. Even though they lived in difficulties, the two seemed to have luck on their side, unexpected things always happening, for better or for worse.

One of their temporary houses had been burned down, but they managed to find a suitcase full of money.

The two sisters were criminals, but they were always a little confused.

Whenever they were going to be captured by the police something happened. Sometimes luck was bad when they managed to rob a yakuza who had died. The money flew out and fell into the water.

But they always went on committing new crimes.

The two sisters walked ready to rob a bar.

Walking happily in the other direction down the street, Ryoko Okita, was thinking about her new parents Yuki and Hiro Okita who had adopted her. Ryoko also knew that her adopted mom was the famous busty Japanese superheroine, Mosquito Woman. She also knew she got the same super powers to save Yuki and was now Mosquito Woman's teenage sidekick Mosquito Girl.

It was a lot to have a new family and be a teen superheroine as well.

Thinking these thoughts...Ryoko bumped into Kaori and Kira.

"Sorry" apologised Ryoko as she sidestepped them and continued on her way.

The teenage girl remembered feeling bumps under their clothes when she accidentally ran into them.

From her time living on the streets, Ryoko knew this meant the two sisters were armed and could be going to commit a crime.

That thought was confirmed when she felt a light buzz in her nipples under her shirt.

"Looks like a job for Mosquito Girl!" thought Ryoko with a smile as she ducked into a nearby alley, took out a hypodermic needle from her handbag and injected the serum it contained into her right arm...initiating her transformation into Mosquito Girl.

The bar owner was in the process of emptying the cash register from the bar's profitable sales of alcohol to take them to the bank the next morning.

Kaori and Kira didn't know that. But luck was on their side again.

"Give us the loot!!" snarled Kaori as she pointed a gun at the bar owner while Kira piled the money from the register into her bag.

As they turned to flee out the door, Mosquito Girl appeared in front of them...planting the ball of her left erotic bare foot into Kira's face...making her fall to the floor.

"What??!! It's Mosquito Woman!!" snarled Kaori as she fired her gun at Ryoko who quickly shrunk to insect size to avoid the bullets.

Returning to normal side, the Busty Japanese Teen Heroine dealt Kaori and left hand karate chop...as her adopted mom Yuki had taught her...to the face and she fell to the floor close to Kira.

"Wrong crooks! You got Mosquito Girl to deal with!" quipped Ryoko as she assumed her heroic pose before them. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her small shapely waist....her erotic feet flat on the floor...her large firm breasts...framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...a mosquito insignia between her breasts...a white mask with yellow slits covering the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

"Nobody hits me an my sister!!" snarled Kaori as she opened fire with her pistol again...causing several of the patrons to run out of the bar or dive for cover behind tables and chairs.

"You can't hurt me with bullets!" laughed Mosquito Girl as she shrunk to insect size to avoid the bullets, thinking she would capture the two sisters once the shooting stopped.

But the Big Breasted Japanese Supergirl did not anticipate the luck factor of Kaori and Kira...which rubbed off on her as bad luck...as some of the bullets...hit bottles of whiskey...vodka...and rum that were located on shelves behind the bar counter....waves of liquid alcohol bathing her tiny curvaceous and muscular body like waves in the ocean.

"Hey what...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUH

...BEING BATHED WITH ALCOHOL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALCOHOL...BATHING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO CLITORIS...TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S GETTING....HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WET...UUUUUUUUUUH

..EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO TURN BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO NORMAL SIZE..." moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure.

Returning to her normal size...Mosquito Girl dropped to the floor of the bar on her hands and knees...her head bowed between her large firm breasts...the outlines of her big puffy nipples...wide areolas...and big clitoris...framed on the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...alcohol...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...on my large teen Mosquito Breasts...on my big teen Mosquito Nipples...my wide teen Mosquito Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big teen Mosquito Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....they feel...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....wet...excited...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...." moaned Ryoko in pleasure as she struggled to suppress sudden erotic urges which demanded that she lactate...orgasm and become unconsciuous...like her adopted superheroine mom Mosquito Woman often did in her superheroine adventures.

Not knowing what was going on...but seeing the bag with some money still left in it...Kaori grabbed it...then grabbed Kira's hand and the fled out of the bar.

Getting groggily to her erotic feet...her teen nipples....areolas and clitoris...outlined on her tight white translucent bodysuit....Mosquito Girl let her super powers slowly purge the alcohol from her curvaceous and muscular teen body...as her super erogenous body parts slowly relaxed.

"You okay super girl? You saved my business" said the bar owner...who couldn't keep his eyes off the Busty Japanese Teen Heroine's body.

"Uuuuh...Yes...But those crooks got away...I'll bring them to justice another time" replied Ryoko as she shrunk back to insect size and flew home.

1 week later

Yuki and Hiro Okita was talking to their adopted teenage daughter Ryoko, trying to convince her to enter a university.

"You really should consider it Ryoko. You're extremely intelligent even though you didn't finish high school. You've solved some complex math problems which I even I had problems with. You're also very good with reading and research" said Hiro who was Japan's top scientist.

"I just have a photographic memory Dad. But I really don't want to go to any university. I want to stay here with you and Mom and help fight crime as Mosquito Girl!" replied Ryoko with a smile on her face.

Yuki and Hiro exchanged looks. "I'm glad you've embraced your role as a superheroine honey. I'm very glad for the help you give me and you're doing a great job" said Yuki who was the famous busty Japanese superheroine Mosquito Woman. She gained super powers from one of Hiro's experiments accidentally.

"But you can't be a superheroine all the time. We just think you should be prepared to do something else in life too" Yuki added.

"But Mom...You're a superheroine and the wife of a great scientist and nothing more" argued Ryoko.

"You're not thinking clearly Ryoko. It's more complicated than that" replied Yuki.

Ryoko got up and ran out of the house before Yuki and Hiro could do anything about it.

"Oh Hiro..." said Yuki as her eyes filled with tears.

"It's all right Yuki. Teenagers are like that. Just give Ryoko some time to calm down and think. She knows we love her and want what's best for her" replied Hiro as he hugged his wife.

"Yes. I now remember why I love you so much. I just want so much more than being a superheroine for Ryoko" said Yuki as she hugged Hiro.

Hours later

Ryoko walked through one of the crime-infested slums of Toyko after dark, thinking about the earlier argument she had with her adopted mother Yuki.

"I was wrong to talk to mom like that. She's worried she can't protect me all the time as Mosquito Woman. I'll go home and apologize to her and dad" she resolved.

Just as she was about to head back to the train station to catch a train to take her back to her home in the suburbs, Ryoko felt her nipples buzz under her shirt. She spotted Kaori and Kira walking towards a house in the district.

"Those are the girls who tried to rob the bar! I'll apologize to mom and dad later! Right now I got to bring those two to justice" said Ryoko as she ducked into a nearby alley, took out a hypodermic needle from her handbag and injected its serum into her right arm to begin her transformation into Mosquito Girl.

Flying at insect size towards the house...the Busty Teen Japanese Supergirl turned back to her normal size...kicked the door open with the ball of her erotic left foot...entered the house and announced her presence to the startled criminal sisters.

"Hi...Remember me?...I'm here to take you to justice!" quipped Ryoko as she assumed her heroic pose in front of Kaori and Kira.

Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her small shapely waist....her erotic feet flat on the floor...her large firm breasts...framed by the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit...a mosquito insignia between her breasts...a white mask with yellow slits covering the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

"No way super whore!!" snarled Kaori as she rushed towards Mosquito Girl with a baseball bat in her hands. "That's not going to stop me!" quipped Ryoko as she raised her long muscular right leg...and planted the ball of her erotic right foot into Kaori's face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Kaori in pain as the force of the blow sent her flying backwards through the air...slamming into her younger sister Kira...and they both fell hard to the floor. "I win! You won't escape this time!" declared Mosquito Girl as she resumed her heroic pose as Kaori and Kira lay stunned on the floor before her.

But the Top Heavy Teen Japanese Heroine was overconfident and unaware that the sisters' bad luck had activated again. She had no idea that when Kaori and Kira hit the floor...the impact caused a pair of bowling balls...stolen by Kira from a bowling alley in the city...to roll off of a shelf that was above her head and fall directly towards her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain as each bowling ball landed hard on each of her large firm breasts...framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit...causing her to collapse to the floor on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her small shapely waist...leaving her dazed and disoriented.

Kaori....the more intelligent of the two sisters was the first to realise what was happening. She picked up the baseball bat and attacked the Busty Teen Japanese Supergirl before she had a chance to recover from the unexpected bowling ball strike to her large firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HUGE TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...THEY'RE MY WEAK SPOTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...I'M GETTING WEAK...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain as Kaori beat her all over her large firm breasts with the baseball bat.

"Kira!...Bring the chloroform!...We're going to make this hero chick with big boobs go to sleep!" cried Kaori as she continued beating Mosquito Girl in her large firm breasts as she wiggled helplessly on the floor of the house...on her back.

"I got it! I got it!" cried Kira with excitement as she took a dark brown bottle from a cupboard and brought it to her older sister. But bad luck struck again as Kaori swung her bat to hit Mosquito Girl in her large firm breasts again...only to hit the bottle out of Kira's hands. Good luck then took its turn as the bottle landed directly on the chest of the Busty Teen Japanese Supergirl...shattering on impact...causing the chloroform to soak right through her tight white translucent bodysuit...and spread all over her large firm breasts that were framed against its fabric.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIRST TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE BEEN EXPOSED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T HANDLE IT

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAKER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure.

Kaori took advantage of the Top Heavy Teen Japanese Heroine's unwitting and untimely admission...opening up the top of her tight white translucent bodysuit...exposing her large firm creamy breasts...and rubbing the chloroform all over them...making them shine with a hazy aura.

"So this stuff makes you weak huh super chick?" asked Kaori rhetorically.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUB IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...INTO MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....INTO MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...

MAKE THEM...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....THAT MAKES ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE MY MAIN WEAKNESS..." moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure.

Kira meanwhile pulled the Busty Japanese Supergirl's tight white translucent bodysuit down further...exposing her thick glossy black pubic bush...with her big bright pink clitoris located in the middle of it...finally taking off her bodysuit...leaving her naked except for her white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face.

"What happens if I play with your clit?" asked Kira as she stroked it with her left index finger and then blew on it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT'S ANOTHER BIG WEAKNESS...UUUUUUH

...TOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF YOU CHLOROFORM ME THERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKE ME ORGASM...

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHILE MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AND WIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...I'LL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE TOTALLY HELPLESS..." moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as Kaori squeezed her naked large firm creamy breasts...rubbing chloroform into her wide hard bright pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples...while Kira used her left middle and index fingers to rub chloroform rapidly into her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris and into the thick glossy black pubic bush that surrounded it.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BEING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CHLOROFORMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO CLITORIS...IT'S GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA ...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE THIS...I...I'M GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...a huge waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bright pink cunt on to the floor between her wide open large creamy thighs.

"You're still awake super boobs...Tell us how to knock your ass out!" ordered Kaori.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....mix my teen Mosquito Cum...with any drug...like chloroform...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...make me breathe it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...when I'm...hhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...helpless...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...it will...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...knock me out...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...for...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...a few hours...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Ryoko in pleasure...staring at the two sisters with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white mask...feeling scared and excited about what was about to happen.

Kaori took a thick cotton cloth...dabbed it over the tired Top Heavy Japanese Teen Heroine's naked large firm creamy breasts...soaking up a large amount of chloroform...then immersing the cloth in the lake of thick white cum on the floor between the heroine's wide open large creamy thighs.

"Time to sleep super boobs!" sneered Kaori as she wasted no time in clamping the cloth over Ryoko's nose and mouth before she could utter a heroic speech.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH

...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly with pleasure into the cloth...inhaling potent fumes of chloroform and her own super erogenous cum for the first time...her brown eyes closing in the yellow slits of her white mask...her head rolling against her left shoulder...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her small shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...thoughts of her adopted parents Yuki and Hiro Okita...and erotic thoughts of sex and sleep competing for space inside of her foggy brain...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

3 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness. The Busty Japanese Supergirl found herself sprawled out on her back on a bed...naked except for her white mask...her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched...her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet tied to the upper and lower parts of the bed by strong ropes.

Her moans brought Kaori and Kira into the room. The sisters were excited and aroused as they watched Mosquito Girl wiggling sexily and helplessly on the bed before them, unable to get free.

"Not so tough now are you super boobs?" asked Kaori rhetorically.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't believe...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by two ordinary crooks...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...like you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...I can't...get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko with pleasure as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the ropes binding her to the bed.

"Good! We're going to have fun with you now!" sneered Kaori as she attached a pair of nipple vibrators to each of Mosquito Girl's big puffy semi-hard and semi-erect bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS MAKING MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAA....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAKE THEM OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she writhed sexily and helplessly atop the bed.

Kira brought a traditional electric vibrator and rubbed it up and down Ryoko's big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris...located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush between her large creamy thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANY TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG TEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHH...WANT TO...HHHHHHHHHH...HAVE TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHH

GOING TO....HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure as she had two gigantic orgasms in quick succession...two waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt on to the mattress between her wide open large firm creamy thighs...making her head reel with renewed dizziness... keeping her helpless against the two sisters.

Kaori then removed the nipple vibrators from Ryoko's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as powerful geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples. "We're going to feast on your big boobs super chick!" sneered Kaori as she sucked on Ryoko's right nipples while Kira sucked on the left one.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING WEAKER...GETTING SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IF I HAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ONE MORE ORGASM...I'LL BE KNOCKED OUT AGAIN...

I'LL BE FINISHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she writhed frantically and futility atop the bed.

Hearing this untimely admission from the beaten Busty Japanese Supergirl...Kaori and Kira untied her erotic bare creamy feet. Mosquito Girl was completely helpless as Kaori started licking her in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...while Kira did the same with her big hard wet and excited shiny pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white mask...as she felt growing wetness and excitement inside of her big shiny pink cunt and her big shiny pink anus...unable to suppress the gigantic orgasm that was about to explode out of her.

But seconds before that could happen...Mosquito Woman appeared and fired a pair of Mosquito Sting blasts which caused Kaori and Kira to fly away from her adopted superheroine daughter. The sisters' bad luck came into play again...and the old house began to collapse around them.

Freeing Mosquito Girl from the bed...Mosquito Woman shrunk both of them down to insect size and flew out of the old house, seconds before it could collapse around them.

Once they were a safe distance away in an alley....Mosquito Woman returned them to normal size.

"Mosquito Girl...Are you all right?" asked Yuki with concern for her adopted daughter but not using her real name lest someone overhear them.

Ryoko was grateful that her adopted superheroine mom had saved her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I think so...I'm sorry...I..." began Ryoko.

"It's all right. It's been a difficult day. I'm glad that you're safe. " replied Yuki.

"I feel so humiliated. Two ordinary crooks without super powers were able to drug me, knock me out and capture me" said Mosquito Girl as she put on her tight white translucent bodysuit in front of her superheroine mom.

"You shouldn't be Mosquito Girl. I get tricked and knocked out by ordinary criminals all the time. All the criminals in Japan know my weaknesses and I actually expect to get knocked unconscious all the time. It's what makes crime fighting fun and more satisfying when we win and bring the criminals to justice" replied Mosquito Woman as she placed her right hand on Mosquito Girl's left shoulder.

"Now we should get home before your dad feels we both have been knocked unconscious and captured by criminals" said Mosquito Woman. Mosquito Girl nodded in agreement as they both shrunk to insect size and flew away. As they flew home, Ryoko couldn't stop thinking about Kaori and Kira and bringing them to justice.

The two busty Japanese superheroines had no idea that not long after they left...the monster villainess Deadly Fragrance and some Yakuza thugs arrived on the scene. She had gotten a tip off that Mosquito Woman was there and had come to rescue her sidekick Mosquito Girl. She was hoping to knock Mosquito Woman out and capture her again.

Instead...she found the sisters Kaori and Kira...who the thugs pulled out of the debris of the collapsed old house. The sisters were surprised to see Deadly Fragrance and a little afraid...knowing her reputation.

"I'm told that you two have some talents. If you want to get even with Mosquito Woman and Mosquito Girl, come with me...I have a friend who can help" said Deadly Fragrance. Kaoria and Kira nodded in agreement.

They went with her to the secret laboratory of the evil scientist Doctor Kazuki Oda.

2 hours later

Kira and Kaori were a little lost in Doctor Kazuki Oda's laboratory. Kira bumped into a bottle, breaking it by accident, leaving the doctor a little nervous.

"What do you want me to do with these two?" he asked Deadly Fragrance in a low voice.

"These two managed to capture Mosquito Woman's new partner...Mosquito Girl without any powers. If Mosquito Woman hadn't shown up, they would have finished the job. I want you to use your experiment on them. We can use them to capture and finish both of those big breasted super sluts!" replied Deadly Fragrance.

Excited by the prospect of taming and capturing Mosquito Woman and her new sidekick, Doctor Oda agreed.

"Step into the chamber my young friends! You will have the power to get revenge on Mosquito Girl and Mosquito Woman!" he said.

Kaori and Kira did as they were told. They got inside the chamber and Doctor Oda began the transformation process.

When it was over...Kaori and Kira...emerged from the chamber...pleased that they were turned into a pair of plant monsters...and felt power surging through their new bodies.

"I'm the Flower of Death!" said Kaori.

"And I'm Bloom Flower!" said Kira.

"Excellent. You will serve me now. Do as I say and have your revenge on those two big breasted Mosquito super sluts!" Deadly Fragrance.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Deadly Fragrance. Doctor Oda, Flower of Death and Bloom Flower.

To be continued.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:29 pm