Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 pm

Lady Britannia in Perils of War 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia in Perils of War 4
Lady Britannia- Perils of War 4

Lyon, France

British Intelligence Corporal Lara Havenloft was looking at the correspondence she received from British Intelligence HQ in London.

The correspondence told her that she'd soon have another mission.

As the 23 year old brunette thought about this, she also thought about how intense the last few weeks had been, when she experienced the taste of defeat for the first time in her secret, sexy, super-powered alter-ego as the famous British superheroine, Lady Britannia.

"My days of being unstoppable are over. I should have expected the Nazis to figure out my weaknesses to sex as Lady Britannia. But they did and they knew how to exploit all the weaknesses I have in my huge British Breasts and my big British Clitoris. As dangerous as my perils have been, it's exciting to be aroused, knocked unconscious and captured by the Nazis! I look forward to having more of that" thought Lara.

She then thought about the experiments of the evil Nazi scientist Doctor Konrad Huntellar conducted on her, especially the Nazi super soldier who beat her easily before she finally managed to defeat him.

In the days that followed, the French resistance with Lady Britannia's help had managed to free most of Lyon from the Nazis.

But also on her mind was the handsome French resistance leader Sgt Pierre Petite. Just thinking about him, made Lara feel hard in her nipples and wet in her clitoris under her baggy clothes.

"I'm in love with Pierre but he's only in love with Lady Britannia. Do I tell him my secret identity? What happens when I have to leave Lyon?" wondered Lara would as Lady Britannia had sex a few times with Pierre. In her regular identity, Lara found it increasingly difficult to suppress her emotions around him, knowing she felt increasingly closer to him with each adventure as Lady Britannia.

Just at that moment, Pierre entered Lara's room in the hotel used by the French resistance as their headquarters.

"Pierre? What is it?" asked Lara. "I just wanted to thank you for your help. Since you've been here, the weapons and information which you've helped the resistance with has been invaluable to our victories against the Nazis" he said.

"I'm glad to help. Maybe you'd thank me more if I was a superheroine too" replied Lara.

Her words made Pierre's penis become stiff and erect under his pants as he thought about Lady Britannia.

He snapped back to reality when he realised he was aroused in front of Lara.

"Yes. Lady Britannia has helped us to win many victories. With her on our side, final victory is assured" said Pierre.

"We have to stay focused Pierre and not underestimate the intelligence of the Nazis. It's no coincidence that they won many battles in war. They have no morals and will do everything to win" said Lara as she remembered that Nazis knew how to defeat her as Lady Britannia.

She had a feeling that they were planning something evil.

In the new Nazi barracks

Former SS agent Heider Bresser was in the center of the table, in her new super powered identity as Heich's Pride, the Nazi superwoman.

With her intelligence and her new strength, she had managed to gather what was left of the Nazi forces in the city.

Her new uniform was a black and red outfit covered her body with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center holding her beautiful breasts, a little smaller than Lady Britannia's, with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

The Nazi officers under her command asked if they would be getting reinforcements.

"With Hitler's military campaigns advancing on fronts such in the Soviet Union and North Africa... Nazi spies helping our allies in the Far East, we would not have reinforcements" said Heich's Pride.

"Then how shall we defeat the resistance? They have the support of Lady Britannia!" said one officer

The Nazi villainess angrily punched the table in front of them and it collapsed to the floor.

"I will deal with the big breasted British fraulein myself! Listen, I have plan to destabilize the resistance. We will use the same tactics that they used against us when we had the majority" said Heich's Pride as she outlined her plan to her officers.

1 day later

Lara Havenloft was awakened from sleep by the sound of several explosions. "Pierre! What's happening?" she asked the French resistance leader as she stepped into the hallway, wearing a baggy robe. "At least 10 resistance bases have been destroyed! Hundreds of men are dead. Innocent civilians were killed too, with the death of hundreds of men. We have word of an attack coming on one of our weapons depots! Stay here Lara" replied Pierre as he armed himself and went to lead a team of fighters to protect the weapons depot.

"Lara Havenloft will stay here at the resistance hotel but Lady Britannia will be going into action" resolved Lara as she went back inside of her room, locked the door and took out the tiara of the ancient Briton warrior queen Boudicca which she used to transform into the Busty British Superwoman.

Minutes later, the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform... Lady Britannia flew ahead of Pierre and his French resistance fighters to the weapons depot where she found three Nazi soldiers setting up explosives.

Alighting to the ground, Lady Britannia made light work of them with a sequence of punches and kicks. Her belief that she had stopped the destruction of the depot was shattered when she heard an explosion to the back of the depot. Her huge firm breasts bunching together under her skintight Union Jack uniform, the Busty British Superwoman ran to the back of the depot. There she saw a woman lying face down on the ground.

When she went to help the woman...who she thought was injured...only for the woman to turn around and punch her hard in her huge firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as she was knocked off her feet, went flying through the air, slammed against a wall and collapsed to the ground dazed.

Groggily, the Busty British Superwoman got to her feet. Her right hand rubbed her aching huge firm breasts and she felt her big puffy nipples were hard and erect under her skintight Union Jack uniform. Through her blurry vision, Lady Britannia saw the woman she tried to help approaching her. She recognised her as SS agent Heide Bresser. But something was different about her.

Her new uniform was a black and red outfit covered her body with the Nazi eagle symbol in the center holding her beautiful breasts, a little smaller than Lady Britannia's, with bracelets with Nazi swastikas on her wrists.

"Yes Big Breasted British Fraulein! You had the advantage before but now we are even! You underestimate the resourcefulness of the Third Reich!" sneered the Nazi villainess as she charged towards Lady Britannia.

The two busty women traded punches and kicks with each other. But neither of them were able to gain an advantage.

Then more explosions were heard. Lady Britannia remembered that Pierre and the French resistance were engaged with the Nazis.

Her distraction did not go unnoticed by Reich's Pride.

"You have more important things to worry about Big Breasted British Fraulein!!" quipped the Nazi villainess as she pummelled Lady Britannia repeatedly in her huge firm breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain...wounded by Heide's relentless attack...and collapsing to the ground with her muscular arms flung past her head and her long muscular legs spread wide open.

Reich's Pride knelt beside her...opened up the top of her skintight Union Jack uniform and attached a pair of iron swastika clips on her big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NAZI CLIPS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...THEY HURT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure.

"You now face an enemy who is superior to you!! I am Reich's Pride and I have a challenge for you!!" sneered Heide.

""UUUUUUUH...A CHALLENGE....

UUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...TALKING ABOUT?...UUUUUUUUH

....UUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia in pain and pleasure as Heide pulled on the iron swastikas that she clipped to the Busty British Superwoman's big puffy hard and erect glossy pink nipples.

"A fight between us for Lyon! If you win, the Nazis will leave Lyon and release all our prisoners! But if you lose, you will become my personal slave!! Do you accept?" asked Heide rhetorically.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WILL WIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN A FAIR FIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure as she accepted Heide's deal.

Reich's Pride removed the iron swastika clips abruptly from the Busty British Superwoman's big hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure as she violently lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

While Lady Britannia was dazed by her sudden lactation....Reich's Pride opened up her skintight Union Jack some more...to expose her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and attack it.

"UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...leaving her dazed and disoriented.

This gave Reich's Pride enough time to make her escape.

The sounds of familiar female erotic moans brought Sgt Pierre Petite to the place where Lady Britannia lay sprawled out on the ground...rivers of white milk flowing out of her big hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and a waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt.

He used water from his canteen on the erogenous body parts of the Busty British Superwoman to revive her and restore her super powers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure and relief.

"Lady Britannia? Are you all right? What happened?" asked Pierre...aroused and concerned as he stared at the Busty British Superwoman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes Pierre...I'll be all right in a few minutes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this was all a trap for me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by SS agent Heide Bresser...She's somehow gotten super powers and I've accepted her challenge to face her in a one-on-one fight to end the Nazi occupation of Lyon..." replied Lady Britannia as she related what happened to her to Pierre.

"The Nazis fight dirty and they know how to defeat you Lady Britannia. But I completely trust you and so does the French resistance. We know you will win" replied Pierre as he helped Lady Britannia to her feet.

1 day later

A ceasefire took effect in Lyon to allow the fight between Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride to take place.

An arena was set up in the middle of the city, which Nazi and French flags around it.

An audience of 80 % Nazis and 20 % French were allowed to witness the fight. No weapons were carried by either the Nazis or the French into the arena.

The fight would last five rounds.

Apart from neither of he combatants being allowed to use firearms and no outside help was permitted, the fight had no rules.

As Lady Britannia entered the arena and walked towards the ring...accompanied by Pierre Petite...she was cheered by the French but booed by the Nazis.

The reaction of the audience was reversed when Reich's Pride strolled on her own into the arena and climbed inside of the ring.

The Busty British Superwoman and the Nazi villainess stared at each other before walking to the middle of the ring. The bell rang for the first round and the fight was underway.

The French cheered as Lady Britannia had Reich's Pride on the backfoot...hitting her with a sequence of punches and kicks which prevented her from using any of her super strength.

The Nazi villainess seemed to be on the verge of defeat from the unanswered attacks of the Big Breasted British Superheroine and was only saved when the bell rang to end the first round.

"You're winning Lady Britannia. But you look troubled" said Pierre who was concerned about his secret superheroine girlfriend.

"Reich's Pride knows about my weaknesses but she made no attempt to attack them. I don't understand Pierre" replied Lay Britannia.

The second round began. The pattern was the same as the first round with Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride exchanging punches and kicks in the middle of the ring...with neither of them able to gain an advantage. "Uuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia at the end of the round...as she felt a little light-headed and staggered slightly back to her corner. The Nazi villainess smiled.

Pierre noticed something was amiss with the Busty British Superwoman...as he saw faint outlines of her big puffy nipples against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform.

"Lady Britannia...Are you all right?" asked Pierre as he placed his right hand on the Big Breasted British Superheroine's left shoulder.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm not sure Pierre..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I feel strange...something is making my big British Nipples...haa...haa...haaaard...making me slower...making me dizzy..." sighed Lady Britannia as she felt aroused by Pierre's touch. "This must be a Nazi trick. We must stop the fight" replied Pierre. "No...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...then we'll forfeit and...the Nazis won't leave Lyon...Uuuuuuuuuuh...I have to finish this fight...Uuuuuuuuuuh...and win..." sighed Lady Britannia as the bell sounded for the third round.

The third round saw Lady Britannia and Reich's Pride continuing to exchange punches and kicks in the middle of the ring. But this time, the Nazi villainess appeared to be much stronger in her attacks. As the round ended, Reich's Pride landed a solid left fist in the space between the Busty British Superwoman's huge firm breasts. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia in pain...before she staggered back towards her corner...to the concern of the French but to the delight of the Nazis.

In the fourth round, Heide's had a clear advantage as she backed Lady Britannia into a corner of the ring...to the delight of the Nazis and concerns of the French...with a sequence of punches and kicks all over her voluptuous and muscular body...with the Busty British Superwoman challenged to defend herself.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as Reich's Pride unleashed a non-stop barrage of punches to her huge firm breasts that were framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia in pain...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask as Heide delivered a solid left uppercut to her jaw...which sent her senses spinning out of orbit.

"NO" gasped Pierre Petite as he saw his secret superheroine girlfriend hit the canvas in the middle of the ring with a resounding thud and roll on to her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...dizzy...disoriented and barely conscious.

He wanted to help her but knew he couldn't because the fate of Lyon depended on Lady Britannia winning the fight on her own.

The Nazis cheered...the French gasped in shock...as Reich's Pride opened up the top of Lady Britannia's skintight Union Jack uniform to expose her huge firm creamy breasts...capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...which were very moist at their hardened tips.

"Confused Big Breasted British Fraulein??...Let me explain...My new super powers give me the same abilities as you but with one difference...my sweat is a potent aphrodisiac which will always arouse anyone in their erogenous body parts...especially a super virgin like you...I shall win the final round...Lyon will belong to the Third Reich and you will belong to me" gloated Heide as she got up and walked back to her corner as the bell rang to end the fourth round.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia as she barely managed to get to her feet and stagger back to her corner...her huge firm creamy breasts...wide hard glossy pink areolas...and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples on full public display.

"That Nazi has done something to weaken and arouse you Lady Britannia...You have to resist your urges for sex and sleep...You have to win!" Pierre encouraged her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure...her mind foggy with erotic thoughts of the handsome French resistance leader as the bell sounded for the fifth and final round of the fight.

Her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her Union Jack mask...her huge firm creamy breasts exposed and swaying freely...the Busty British Superwoman...felt very dizzy, weak and excited as she staggered out to the middle of the ring to fight Reich's Pride...knowing she was now at a severe disadvantage to the Nazi villainess.

Heide took full advantage of that.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as Reich's Pride delivered a sequence of punishing blows to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and she missed with wild punches as she failed to counter attack.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia in absolute agony as Reich's Pride brutally kicked her between her huge thighs...crippling her in her big clitoris.

Heide then flung the Big Breasted British Superheroine into one corner of the ring...to the cheers of the Nazis and the boos of the French...and mercilessly attacked her. Stripping her of the top of her skintight Union Jack uniform...Reich's Pride punched Lady Britannia relentlessly in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as her muscular arms dangled limp on either side of her shapely upper body...allowing Heide to use her naked huge firm creamy breasts as a punching bag.

"This will make you weaker and sleepier!" gloated Reich Pride as she rubbed some of her own sweat all over Lady Britannia's naked huge firm creamy breasts...with most of it...being rubbed into her wide hard glossy pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure...barely able to stand in the corner of the ring that Reich's Pride had her trapped in...as she rubbed her aphrodisiac sweat all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia in pain as Reich's Pride drove her right fist into her toned abdomen and then flung her hard into the middle of the ring...leaving her sprawled on her back...her muscular arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...to the cheers of the Nazis and the dismay of the French.

Pierre Petite looked on in fear and arousal...knowing he could not intervene...as the Nazi villainess stripped the Busty British Superwoman of her skintight Union Jack uniform...leaving her only wearing her Union Jack mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of flame red hair...and her gold tiara on her head.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING MY...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRITISH...UUUUUUUUUH

...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH YOUR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APRHODISIAC SWEAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IT'S GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...WET...EXCITED...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...leaving her completely weak in the middle of the ring to cheers of the Nazis and the boos of the French.

Grabbing the beaten Busty British Superwoman by her long mane of flame red hair... Reich's Pride held her head up in the middle of the ring.

"Whore Britannia!!" she cried.

"Whore Britannia!!" replied the Nazis.

"No!! No!! No!!" the French shouted, trying to encourage the beaten Busty British Superwoman to fight back.

But Lady Britannia was totally helpless at that moment as Heid attached a pair of Nazi eagle earrings to the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples in front of everyone.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"

moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain....as erotic thoughts about Pierre Petite filled her mind...and her naked huge firm creamy breasts became bigger and heavier...as the Nazi earrings attached to the tips of her famous nipples, denied her the opportunity to relieve herself and regain her super powers by lactating.

The Nazi villainess shoved the beaten Big Breasted British Superheroine to the canvas of the ring. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pain and pleasure as she sprawled out helpless on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the canvas of the ring on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails, straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Now witness the final defeat of Whore Britannia!!" declared Reich's Pride as she revealed an traditional dildo...coated it in her aphrodisiac sweat...knelt down beside the helpless heroine and inserted it inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH....UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms...but the dildo plugged her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...keeping her super erogenous cum trapped inside of it...making her weaker...sexier...and sleepier...to the delight of the Nazis and the dismay of the French.

Heide added insult to injury...moving the dildo in an out of the Busty British Superwoman's big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt like it was a man's penis.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms...which made her weaker...sleepier...and clouded her mind more with erotic thoughts about Pierre Petite.

"Don't give up Lady Britannia!! You must fight!!" yelled Pierre.

The French spectators also encouraged her not to surrender.

As she moved the dildo in and out of Lady Britannia's big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...making her orgasm....four more times...Reich's Pride planted a kiss on the Big Breasted British Superheroine's lips...to the delight of the Nazis and the horror of the French.

Lady Britannia's blue eyes were glazed and vacant in the slits of her Union Jack mask...as all she could think about was sex...and being tamed repeatedly by the Nazi villainess who was dominating her.

Pierre and the French spectators watched in horror... as Heide picked up Lady Britannia...and slammed her back down on the canvas so her huge firm creamy ass was up in the air.

She then probed her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus with the dildo.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia as she had two more gigantic orgasms...and then collapsed on her back to the canvas...her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open.

"Whore Britannia!! Whore Britannia!!" cheered the Nazis as defeat seemed inevitable for the Busty British Superwoman.

But as her blue eyes slowly closed in the slits of her Union Jack mask...as she prepared to accept defeat and become unconscious....Lady Britannia remembered Pierre Petite's words...which saw images of them fighting side by side against the Nazis and images of the evils committed by the Third Reich.

"What???" gasped Heide in surprise as a blue aura appeared around Lady Britannia's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body. The Nazis and the French also fell silent.

When the aura faded... Lady Britannia leapt to her erotic bare creamy feet...as the Nazi earrings in her big puffy glossy pink nipples turned to dust...and attacked the Nazi villainess with full fury.

Pierre and the French spectators cheered the Busty British Superwoman loudly as she devastated Reich's Pride with a sequence of punches and kicks that she had no reply to.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Reich's Pride in pain as Lady Britannia delivered a powerful right fist to her jaw...knocking her out of the ring...crashing through several Nazi flags...and smashing a huge portrait of Adolf Hitler...before collapsing face down to the ground and passing out.

"The winner...is Lady Britannia...The Nazis shall leave Lyon as agreed..." said a Nazi officer...as six soldiers carried the unconscious Reich's Pride away...and the Nazi troops started to leave the city...to the cheers of the French.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia...totally exhausted by the battle...as she collapsed on her back in the middle of the ring...and succumbed to unconsciousness in seconds.

In the midst of the celebrations, Pierre took her back secretly to the French resistance hotel and put her in his room.

"What....??" gasped Pierre as he saw Lady Britannia beginning to change before his eyes.

Her body becoming smaller and slender from her former voluptuous and muscular form.

Her hair turning from flame red to brown and becoming shorter.

Pierre was particularly amazed when he saw the gold tiara and Union Jack mask disappear...and Lady Britannia's face turned into that of British intelligence agent Lara Havenloft.

"Sleep my love. We shall talk when you wake up" said Pierre as he covered Lara's naked body with a blanket and left the room.

3 days later

Lara Havenloft woke up at the hotel and realized that she had changed back from Lady Britannia while she was unconscious.

She was relieved when Pierre told her he witnessed her change and that her secret was safe with him.

"I'm sorry I had to keep that secret from you Pierre. But it was necessary for me to do it...so Lady Britannia can defeat the evil of the Nazis and their allies" said Lara.

"I understand my love. The battle with Reich's Pride exhausted you so much that you were unconscious for three days." replied Pierre.

His words made Lara remember her last communication with British Intelligence in Lond about another assignment she had in four days.

But she felt sad that it meant having to leave Pierre.

"I'm sorry Pierre. But British Intelligence needs me to go on another mission. I'll have to leave Lyon in a few hours." said Lara.

"Then I'll go with you" replied Pierre.

"No Pierre. The French resistance needs you here. Lyon might be free but France is still under Nazi control" said Lara as she got dressed.

Hours later.

Lara Havenloft and Pierre Petite arrived at the train station.

She was going to board a train that would take her to an airfield in Bordeaux where she would take a plane to her next mission in India.

"Be careful Lara. I will miss you and Lady Britannia" said Pierre as they kissed.

"Be safe Pierre. I promise that we'll be together one day...when the war is over and my missions as Lady Britannia have ended" replied Lara as she bid Pierre farewell and got on the train.

As the train headed towards its destination, Lara thought about Pierre and about her new mission, which involved her taking some confidential files from a contact in Bordeaux to British military intelligence in Bombay, India.

End.

Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:24 pm