Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:28 pm

Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl 2
Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl 2

Toyko, Japan 1970

In the Parasite Plant hideout

It had been 8 hours since Mosquito Woman had been captured by the new monster Parasite Plant.

Three smaller parasitic plants...two attached to her naked huge firm creamy breasts...the other to her big shiny pink clitoris... served to keep the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine trapped...with thousands of vines binding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...while the three plants slowly sucked her super powers out of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris...while keeping her trapped in a powerful erotic stupor.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...her mind warped with erotic thoughts about her husband...Doctor Hiro Okita...as she repeatedly lactated and orgasmed into the parasitic plants that were attached to the super erogenous parts of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...the plants glowing each time that happened.

Parasite Plant showcased the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine to Yakuza crime boss Mei Yakashima and the monster villainess Deadly Fragrance.

Both of them were pleased and aroused to see the absolute helplessness of Mosquito Woman who was a big problem for both of them

"You did a great job in capturing the Mosquito Slut!" said Mei to Parasite Plant before walking over to the helpless Mosquito Woman who was a captive of the mutant parasitic plants created.

"This is the end for you Mosquito Woman!" gloated Mei to the trapped and tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure to the Yakuza crime boss as she had another gigantic orgasm.

Mei then ordered her bodyguard, the brawny Serbian Big Meg, to bring two suitcases full of cash to Parasite Plant as her reward for capturing Mosquito Woman.

"It's an honor to serve the next general of the Yakuza" said Parasite Plant with a bow.

"You shall receive more rewards later. Just confirm the death of Mosquito Woman!" replied Mei Wakashima as she and her Yakuza entourage made their exit

Deadly Fragrance was a little jealous of the new monster.

"How long do you think the Mosquito Bitch can last?" asked Deadly Fragrance.

"About 40 hours, there's no way she can escape my plants.

"You need to keep an eye out because this super bitch sometimes draws strength from where you least imagine it!" warned Deadly Fragrance.

"Don't worry. I will keep an eye on her" replied Parasite Plant as Deadly Fragrance made her departure.

4 hours later

Mosquito Girl knew about the hiding place that Hana used to store her things.

She remembered that when she was younger she once secretly followed her to that location.

Flying for the first time in insect mode, the Busty Teen Japanese Heroine's suspicions were confirmed when she saw several Yakuza cars near the abandoned house that Hana used as a hideout.

" I have to save Mosquito Woman from this trap and it will be a good way to test my new super powers" resolved Ryoko.

Mosquito Girl silently began to dispatch the Yakuza thugs one by one.

She would change between insect and normal size to take eight of the thugs down...one at a time...with a sequence of karate chops and kicks.

Finally there were only two left guarding the front door. The Busty Teen Japanese Heroine was less discreet with them.

Appearing right in front of them, she kicked one on the groin with the ball of her erotic right foot. As he fainted to the ground, Mosquito Girl felled the last thug with a left hand karate chop to the neck.

Mosquito girl entered the abandoned house and went to the location inside where she knew Hana had a secret passageway. She accessed it and found a staircase which she followed to a location under the house where there was a bunker.

She saw Mosquito Woman trapped in the parasite plant trap...two plants on her naked huge firm creamy breasts...another on her big shiny pink clitoris...thousands of vines wrapped tightly around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure, weakened by hours of drugging, lactation and orgasms...which left her unconscious and trapped in a powerful stupor of sex and sleep...as the parasite plants drained the strength out of her.

Just as Mosquito Girl was about to step forward to free Mosquito Woman...several bright lights came on...and she raised her muscular arms to shield her beauteous face from them.

"Who are you???!!!" asked Parasite Plant...curious and aroused by the busty teenage girl who was wearing a costume similar to Mosquito Woman's.

"I'm Mosquito Girl!!. I'm here to save Mosquito Woman and bring you to justice!!" declared Ryoko, lowering her muscular arms as the bright lights dimmed.

"I had a feeling there could be some surprises! But you'll be captured too and be a bonus for me to the Yakuza! Get her!" Parasite Plant ordered eight Yakuza thugs who were with her.

They tried to surround her.

"There's no way you're going to defeat me!" quipped Ryoko with confidence as she engaged them.

The Busty Teen Japanese Heroine took the thugs down one by one with a sequence of karate punches, kicks and even low blows to their groins...changing from insect to regular size to evade attempts by them to hit her. Soon all eight thugs were down on the ground and Ryoko was confident she could easily defeat Parasite Plant and rescue Mosquito Woman

But just like her superheroine idol...Mosquito Girl was overconfident and allowed Parasite Plant to gain an advantage over her.

"Ooh...My Teen Mosquito Nipples are buzzing...danger" realised Ryoko too late as she felt her enhanced nipples stiffen under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Parasite Plant used her power to create two mutant plants which quickly bound Mosquito Girl with thousands of thick green vines.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...VINES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TOO MANY OF THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TYING ME UP...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY LARGE TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...RUBBING ME IN MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO TEEN AREOLAS...MY SUIT...NOT PROTECTING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...THEY'RE GETTING HAA...

HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..I GOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE SAME WEAKNESSES

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIKE MOSQUITO WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M IN BIG TROUBLE....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Ryoko loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled frantically and in futility in the grips of the thick green vines that were tightening around her curvaceous and muscular body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY LARGE TEEN MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN SQUEEZED LIKE THIS...VINES

RUBBING AGAINST MY BIG TEEN MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE TEEN MOSQUITO AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GETTING SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY... UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT TO FIGHT BACK

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain and pleasure...realising that like Mosquito Woman...her overconfidence would be a regular feature of her downfalls in her crime-fighting adventures.

She was totally helpless as Parasite Plant commanded her plants to remove the top of her bodysuit, exposing her large firm creamy breasts for the first time.

"You got a beautiful pair of breasts little girl! Almost as good as the Mosquito Slut but easy targets like hers!" gloated Parasite Plant as the vines squeezed Ryoko in her enhanced teen breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as the squeezing of her naked large firm creamy breasts caused her to lactate...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples...making her dizzier and more disoriented.

Parasite Plant commanded the mutant plants to strip Ryoko of her new costume, leaving her only with her mask on.

The monster villainess did not notice a bag fall from the teen heroine's discarded attire as it dropped to the floor.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BEING PROBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR THE FIRST TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SO FAST...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...NEED TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GET USED TO THIS...HHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as the vines entered and exited her big hard wet and excited bright pink clitoris at rapid speeds...seconds apart of each other.

Ryoko was unable to handle this intense, unprecedented erotic torture.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she had two gigantic orgasms for the first time...two waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bright pink clitoris on to the floor.

"You're ready now. Time to sleep Mosquito Girl!" sneered Parasite Plant as vines soaked in the Top Heavy Teen Japanese Supergirl's cum were held up directly under her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair...her curvaceous and muscular creamy body going limp in mass of vines binding her...her head sagging between her naked large firm creamy breasts...the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet pointing down to the floor in defeat...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she succumbed to unconscious for the first time as a superheroine.

5 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure, informing Parasite Plant that she was waking up.

Ryoko was shocked to find herself naked with only with her mask and trapped by several plant vines that held her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs.

"Good! You're awake! It will be fun to play with your body too" sneered Parasite Plant.

Mosquito Girl looked to her left and saw Mosquito Woman was totally defeated and unconscious in the parasite plants and vines which tied her up.

Her voluptuous and muscular creamy body had gotten a little smaller as the plants siphoned her strength out of her, each time she lactated and orgasmed into them

feet, the villain smiled saying that it would be good to play with the girl's body. young heroine, while the older version was sucked by her seeds, with the heroine looking at mosquito woman completely defeated in the plant, while having her power sucked, mosquito girl noticed that mosquito woman was not the same size as normally, showing that the seeds were doing the work in sucking the power out of mosquito woman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't get away with this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and save Mosquito Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko as she wiggled helplessly in the mass of vines which tied her up.

"Your words are worthless!" laughed Parasite Plant as she commanded the vines to bring the captured Mosquito Girl closer to her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure as Parasite Plant licked her in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples until she lactated...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright pink nipples.

Parasite Plant noticed that the Busty Teen Japanese Supergirl's big bright pink clitoris was very wet. "I'd like to taste that too" she quipped and ordered the plants to spread Mosquito Girl's long muscular creamy legs wide open.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING NAILED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...GETTING...HHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Ryoko loudly in pleasure as Parasite Plant kept licking her clitoris until she could no longer handle it.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm...a thick waterfall of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited bright pink cunt...leaving her mind warped with sex and totally defeated. Her head sagged between her large firm creamy breasts.

As Ryoko's brown eyes slowly closed behind the yellow slits of her white mask...as she slipped towards unconsciousness...she saw the bag containing the hypodermic needle with the serum she needed to restore her super powers which were fading. The teenage girl came up with a bold plan as Parasite Plant approached her.

"You're finished!" gloated Parasite Plant as she raised Mosquito Girl's face up.

"Is that all you have??" quipped Ryoko.

Parasite Plant became angry and ordered the vines to release Mosquito Girl.

"Uuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko as she fell to the ground.

"I'll teach you!!" snarled Parasite Plant as she ordered vines to penetrate Ryoko's big hard wet bright pink clitoris and her big hard wet bright pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Girl loudly in pleasure as she had two more gigantic orgasms which left her motionless on the ground.

Parasite Plant believed the Busty Teen Japanese Supergirl was finished.

But she had no idea that she played into Ryoko's plans.

Ryoko grabbed the bag, removed the hypodermic needle and injected its serum into her right muscular creamy arm.

"What???" gasped Parasite Plant as she saw Ryoko's body vibrating before her.

When the vibration stopped...Ryoko was fully clad in her tight white translucent bodysuit again and she fired a pair of Mosquito Sting blasts from her hands.

"You missed!!" laughed Parasite Plant as the blasts sailed past her.

"I wasn't aiming for you!!" quipped Mosquito Girl.

Parasite Plant turned round and was horrified to see the blasts disintegrate the parasite plants that were binding and weakening Mosquito Woman.

"No!!!" screamed Parasite Plant.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Girl in pleasure as she was suddenly overcome by dizziness from the lingering effects of her erotic torture and sudden restoration of her super powers.

Before she could hit the ground...she was caught in the muscular arms of Mosquito Woman...who was fully clad in her superheroine attire and had time to regain her super powers.

"It's okay Mosquito Girl...You sleep while I handle this" replied Yuki as she gently lowered the Big Breasted Teen Japanese Heroine to the ground. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Ryoko as she passed out.

Parasite Plant desperately ordered her plants to attack Mosquito Woman. But the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine avoided all of the vines...and countered....punching and kicking Parasite Plant several times in the head and body...and blasting her in the same places with a salvo of Mosquito Sting Blasts.

"It's over for you monster!!" declared Yuki as she prepared to attack Parasite Plant one more time.

But Parasite Plant had one more trick up her sleeve.

Just as Mosquito Woman was about to launch a final attack on Parasite Plant, she was grabbed by a vine hundreds of times thicker than the others.

"NO...UUUUUUUNH...THIS IS ONE OF THE VINES USED TO CAPTURE ME...

IT'S GRIP IS SO STRONG...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUNH...UUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain as she wiggled helplessly in the grip of the vine.

"Yes it is! I'll use its power to defeat you!!" gloated Parasite Plant.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUH

VINE RUBBING AGAINST MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...AND MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES THROUGH MY BODYSUIT...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD...RUBBING MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS TOO...ITS GETTING HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...

HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure.

Two other vines of similar thickness simultaneously rubbed Mosquito Woman in her big clitoris and her big anus through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms...which made her dizzy, weak and sleepy in the grips of the thick vines which continued to torture her in her huge firm breasts...her big clitoris...and her big anus.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...want to pass out...Uuuuuuuuh

....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki as her brown eyes started to close behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as erotic thoughts about her husband Hiro filled her tired brain.

Then she saw Mosquito Girl lying unconscious on the ground and knew she was the teenager Ryoko who had risked her life to rescue her.

Yuki knew she could not give up and she could not fail her.

Spotting a gas pipeline nearby, Mosquito Woman knew this was her last chance to defeat Parasite Plant and escape with Ryoko.

Focusing her depleted strength, Yuki fired a Mosquito Sting blast from her left hand at the pipeline causing it to exploded.

Fire from the pipeline spread through the building, consuming the parasitic vines that were binding Mosquito Woman and the other parasitic plants that were there.

"NO!! NO!! NO!!" screamed Parasite Plant as she saw her creations consumed by fire and didn't notice she was on fire too.

Shrinking themselves to insect size...Mosquito Woman flew Mosquito Girl and herself out of the burning building, leaving Parasite Plant to perish in the fire.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Ryoko in pleasure. The teenage girl woke up in a comfortable bed with Mosquito Woman and Doctor Hiro Okita looking at her.

"Our plan worked" said Ryoko happily as she looked at Hiro and then at Mosquito Woman.

"Yes it did Ryoko. You saved me from the trap the Yakuza and Deadly Fragrance set for me" replied Mosquito Woman as she vibrated her voluptuous and muscular body in front of the teenage girl and her husband, changing back into Yuki Okita.

"I...Uuh...Guess I should go" said Ryoko as she got out of bed and put her clothes on in front of Yuki and Hiro.

"Not if you want to stay" said Yuki as she looked at Hiro.

"From today on, you'll be our adopted daughter. If you want" said Hiro as he handed Ryoko a paper which identified Yuki and Hiro as her parents and her name was Ryoko Okita.

Overwhelmed with joy, tears streaming down her face, Ryoko hugged Yuki and Hiro.

Though she knew she would have many adventures as Mosquito Girl, Ryoko was happier to finally have a family of her own.

End

Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:53 pm