Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:12 am

Lady Lion of Israel- Emergence of a New Hope 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Lion of Israel- Emergence of a New Hope 2
Lady Lion of Israel- Emergence of a New Hope 2

24 hours later

CIA base

Tel Aviv, Israel

9 am

CIA agent Jordani Forbes had been busy over the last 24 hours trying to track down the leader of the Hamas terrorist group, Mohammed Al-Slimani

For the busty American brunette, the matter was personal because she knew that Al-Slimani had managed to capture Israel's new superheroine, Lady Lion.

In her mind's eye, Jordani saw the Busty Israeli Superwoman with her voluptuous and muscular creamy body that was barely clad by a thin tight strapless brown bra...with a gold Star of David clasp between its cups which barely contained her huge firm creamy breasts...gold bracelets with the Star of David on them...a gold belt around her thick shapely waist with the Star of David in the middle of it...a tiny tight brown G-string which barely covered the space between her huge creamy thighs...strong creamy hands with slender fingers with short, glossy clear, fingernails, erotic bare creamy feet with sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...a brown mask covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by a long mane of tousled glossy black hair.

She felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become wet just thinking about the Lady Lion of Israel who had saved her life from Hamas terrorists about a week earlier.

Now the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine was a captive of Hamas.

"You were brave to follow Al-Slimani's script for you to trade yourself with Hamas in exchange for them releasing hostages they took at hotel in the West Bank but Al-Slimani totally outplayed you. He has feminite and no busty superheroine can handle that" thought Jordani as she remembered the sight of a naked and unconscious Lady Lion being kidnapped by Hamas terrorists one day earlier behind a hotel in the West Bank

She was naked except for the brown mask on the upper part of her beauteous face...and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists...rivers of milk leaking out of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...and waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"I owe you my life Lady Lion. I've got to find you and rescue you from Hamas" resolved Jordani as she used the CIA's resources in Israel to track down Mohammed Al-Slimani.

Unknown location

Gaza Strip, Israel

Noon.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...announcing for the first time that she was waking up from her first huge defeat as a superheroine.

The Busty Israeli Superwoman felt very dizzy, weak and sleepy as her brown eyes fluttered in the slits of her brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair.

She barely remembered that she had been unconscious for one day...after falling into a clever trap set for her by the Hamas terrorist group...who came into possession of a feminite crystal which they used to arouse and weaken her and then knock her out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure as she discovered she was naked except for her brown mask on the upper part of her beauteous face and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on them on her wrists.

Her muscular creamy arms were extended above her head...with her wrists chained to a horizontal iron pole...while she dangled five feet above the floor of the room she was being held captive in.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel could do nothing but stare with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask as her captor....Hamas

leader Mohammed Al-Slimani entered the room...along with two Hamas terrorists who were holding whips in their hands.

"Now that you are awake Big Breasted Israeli Infidel! You shall pay for your sins with 100 lashes!" declared Al-Slimani as he nodded to the two terrorists.

One whipped Lady Lion across her naked huge firm creamy breasts while the other lashed her across her naked huge firm creamy ass.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE' moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel loudly in pain...wiggling helplessly in mid-air as she were merciless beaten all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts and the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass...leaving red bruises over both areas.

The terrorists stopped after beating her 50 times in each of these places.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pain and pleasure as geysers of white milk and trickles of blood were discharged from the tips of her big hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples which like her wide hard glossy pink areolas were traumatised by the blows.

"Your punishment is just beginning Big Breasted Israeli Infidel!" gloated Al-Slimani as he took a whip from one of the terrorists and order the two of them to hold Lady Lion's thick muscular creamy legs wide open.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get...free...before..." moaned the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel in fear and excitement...as Al-Slimani used his whip to lash her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris with pinpoint accuracy.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PLEASURE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TOO MUCH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...NOT GETTING...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ANY CHANCE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

TO RECOVER...GOT TO...AIE...WANT TO...AIE...GOING TO...AIE...AIE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIE...AIE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIE...AIE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEE...AIEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEE...AIEE...AIEE...AIEE...AIEE....

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pain and pleasure as Al-Slimani beat her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris until she had six gigantic orgasms in quick succession, blood mixing with six waterfalls of thick white cum that cascaded out of her traumatised big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt on to the floor of the cell that she was in.

"As I said, your torture is just beginning! You will now go to sleep!" ordered Al-Slimani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pain, pleasure and agreement as her brown eyes closed in the slits of her brown mask...her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp as it hung in mid-air....wide spaces between the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet...with short, glossy, clear toenails...as they pointed down to the floor in defeat...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

4 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pain and pleasure, announcing to her Hamas captors that she was waking up again. Feeling great soreness in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big glossy pink clitoris...the Busty Israeli Superwoman woke up feel dizzy and weak.

This time she found herself lying on her back on a table...her muscular creamy arms extended past her head...strong ropes binding her creamy hands to the top of the table...her thick muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet were tied to the bottom of the table by another set of strong ropes.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pain and pleasure as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to free herself.

Through her blurry vision she saw the handsome, evil face of Hamas leader Mohammed Al-Slimani looking down at her.

The Hamas leader was awed and aroused by the fact that the bruises from the whips on her naked huge firm creamy breasts, big glossy pink clitoris and the cheeks of her huge firm creamy ass was gone.

"You must be the creation of evil Big Breasted Israeli Infidel! No one can heal as quickly as you did! You must suffer for your sins and the sins of Israel against my people, the Palestinians!" snarled Al-Slimani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You Hamas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are criminals...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cowards...Uuuuuuuuuh

...using innocent people as hostages...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to capture me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...for all the crimes...Uuuh

...you've committed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...especially...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...against...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all the women...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of Israel..." moaned Lady Lion as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to free herself from the strong ropes that bound her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet to the table.

"Your tiresome Israeli rhetoric bores me! This will keep you obedient!" snarled Al-Slimani as he hung the feminite necklace between Lady Lion's huge firm creamy breasts before she could do anything to stop him.

"NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THE FEMINITE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU SAW THROUGH MY PLAN....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TRYING TO DISTRACT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BUY TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT DIDN'T WORK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEMINITE...MAKING MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS

...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEXY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure, wiggling helplessly atop the table....flexing her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs in futile efforts to break the ropes binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the table...as erotic thoughts about CIA agent Jordani Forbes clouded her mind...making it impossible for her to think.

Al-Slimani let the Busty Israel Superwoman writhe and moan erotically in pleasure for 20 minutes before removing the feminite necklace from around her neck.

"Now you will experience pain again Big Breasted Israeli Infidel!!" snarled the Hamas leader as two terrorists approached the table on either side.

Lady Lion's brown eyes widened with fear in the slits of her brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair as the terrorists...who were wearing thick leather gloves on their hands... each lowered hot iron rings towards her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME ANY TIME TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY STRENGTH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF 10 LIONS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUH

DON'T PUT THOSE RINGS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG LION NIPPLES...NO...NO...NO...NO" pleaded the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine as she wiggled helplessly atop the table, knowing she could not escape this punishment.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain as the hot iron rings were attached snugly to her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

Al-Slimani watched with excitement and arousal as Lady Lion moaned loudly in pain...wiggling helplessly atop the table as the heated iron rings painfully burned her in her famous areolas and famous nipples...causing her naked huge firm creamy breasts to swell in size as she was unable to relieve herself through lactating.

To make matters worse...Al-Slimani donned leather gloves and took an electric vibrator which had a super-heated tip...stuck it into Lady Lion's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and switched it on.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pain as her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt was burnt and stimulated beyond her wildest imagination through vibration...causing great pressure to build inside of her cunt...but denying her the relief of an gigantic orgasm...as the vibrator plugged her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt.

The Busty Israeli Superwoman was totally at the mercy of her Hamas captors who let her torture continue for 30 minutes.

"Now it is time for you to unload Big Breasted Israeli Infidel!" gloated Al-Slimani as he ordered the two terrorists to remove the heated iron rings from Lady Lion's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and the heated electric vibrator from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt.

"UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain and pleasure as she violently lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...while she simultaneously had four gigantic orgasms...four huge waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pain and pleasure...staring sleepily at Al-Slimani and the two terrorists with him...her brown eyes slowly closing in the slits of her brown mask...as her head rolled against her broad right creamy shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp atop the table...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples at regular intervals...thick waterfalls of white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe shaped glossy pink cunt...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the table on her smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

Gaza Strip, Israel

1 day later

After two days of incessant work, CIA agent Jordani Forbes had finally gotten a lead on the location of a possible Hamas hideout where the Lady Lion of Israel was being held captive by the terrorists.

"I'll have to act quickly and alone to rescue Lady Lion!" resolved Jordani, not wanting anyone else to be privy to the knowledge that she had.

While she knew the risks, Jordani was very attracted to the Busty Israeli Superwoman and this more than anything else was driving her desire to rescue her.

Meanwhile at the Hamas hideout

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pain and pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness again.

The Busty Israeli Superwoman felt great pain throughout her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially in her naked huge firm creamy breasts which felt heavier than lead...and in her big glossy pink clitoris in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her huge firm creamy thighs...which felt hard, wet, excited and on fire.

She was trapped in a chair...her muscular arms behind her back...her creamy hands tied together with strong ropes...her erotic bare creamy feet tied together in front of her by another set of strong ropes that were wrapped tightly around her shapely ankles.

She was still naked except for her brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Lion Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hurt Mr Al-Slimani...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...my big Lion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Lion Areolas...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...my big Lion Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...not giving me a chance...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to regain...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my super powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...completely helpless...and at your mercy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the beaten Busty Israeli Superwoman as she stared with sleepy brown eyes in the slits of her brown mask at Mohammed Al-Slimani as he stood before her with a smug look on his face.

"It has been extremely gratifying to torture you Big Breasted Israeli Infidel! You never realised that your greatest strength as a woman is also your greatest weakness!" gloated the Hamas leader.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You're right...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll never...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh... give up...Uuuuuuuh

...no matter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...how much...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you torture me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I will return and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...defeat the forces...Uuuuuuuuh..of evil...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...many other women in Israel suffered more than her and never gave up..." moaned Lady Lion in defiance.

Al-Slimani stepped forward and dealt the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel a resounding slap with his left hand across her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pain and an pleasure...her head falling submissively between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...stunned by the force of Al-Slimani's slap.

"You give nothing but feeble lip service Big Breasted Israeli Fool! You will now be punished again!" snarled the Hamas leader as he revealed the glowing green feminite crystal again and brought it closer to Lady Lion's naked huge firm creamy breasts again.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....my big Lion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Lion Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...are...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not getting a chance to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...recover...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hot...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...horny...hhhhhhhh

...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...helpless...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the beaten Busty Israeli Superwoman loudly in pleasure as Al-Slimani rubbed the glowing green feminite crystal on her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...making more geysers of white milk shoot out of the tips of her famous nipples.

"Yes you are Big Breasted Israeli Infidel and now to make you sleep permanently!" gloated Al-Slimani as he began to rub the crystal deep inside of Lady Lion's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...

...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the tamed Top Heavy Heroine of Israel as she was for--d to have four gigantic orgasms in quick succession...getting weaker and sleepier each time....erotic thoughts clouding her head as she inched closer and closer to unconsciousness and total defeat.

Just at that moment...gunshots were heard.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pain and pleasure...her eyelids fluttering...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of her brown mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair as the Hamas leader plugged her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris with the green feminite crystal and went to a nearby monitor to see what was happening.

He was intrigued to see CIA agent Jordani Forbes mounting a solo invasion of the Hamas hideout on her own.

"This American is brave and foolish! She has clearly come to rescue you Big Breasted Israeli Infidel. She will find you and when she does, I will kill her!" gloated Al-Slimani.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Jordani...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stop...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....my big Lion Nipples...my wide Lion Areolas...are...so...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard

...my big Lion Clitoris...so...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...plugged...

with feminite...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crystal...I...can't...can't...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the beaten Busty Israeli Superwoman loudly in pain and pleasure...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her brown mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples....her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the chair she was trapped in...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

As the Lady Lion of Israel floated in a foggy dreamworld...where space and time had no meaning....she heard the voice of Doctor Hint Snejder...who had given her super powers.

"You can't give up Hanna! No matter how many times you're defeated! You are the Savior of Israel! Justice must always win!" he said.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

Jordani...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is in danger...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...must.. save...her..." moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure as the feminite crystal lodged in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...made her hot, horny and helpless...clouding her mind with erotic thoughts about the busty CIA agent.

Then the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel got an idea. She stopped resisting and gave into the erotic fantasies that she had about Jordani Forbes since she got her super powers.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm which expelled the feminite crystal from her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

Hearing her erotic moan, Jordani ran towards the room in the hideout where the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine was being held captive.

"What??!!...Impossible!!" gasped Mohammed Al-Slimani as he saw the feminite crystal being ejected from Lady Lion's big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

At that moment, Jordani came crashing through the door. The Hamas leader opened fire with an Mach-10 machine gun pistol.

He was shocked while Jordani was aroused as the Lady Lion of Israel leapt between them...using her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body to shield the busty CIA agent from the bullets from Al-Slimani's gun.

"Kill them!!" yelled Al-Slimani to a group of eight Hamas terrorists who entered the room just as he ran out of ammunition.

But the Lady Lion of Israel, flexing the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body leapt towards the terrorists...felling six with a sequence of punches and kicks.

Jordani took out the last two with expert shots from her gun.

Lady Lion felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples harden and she turned to see Al-Slimani run out of the room.

"Go get him Lady Lion! I'm okay!" said Jordani. The Top Heavy Heroine of Israel nodded at the busty CIA agent and ran out of the room after the Hamas leader.

Jordani was aroused by the way her naked huge firm creamy breasts swayed freely and sexily as she sprinted away with the speed of 10 lions.

Leaping out of a window, Lady Lion landed on the ground on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, directly in front of a speeding Mercedes Benz which Al-Slimani was trying to escape in.

She drove the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot into the front grill of the speeding car, bringing it to an abrupt halt.

The driver flew out through the windscreen, landed hard on the ground and passed out.

Al-Slimani staggered out of the rear of the car dazed from the impact.

"This is the end for you Mr Al-Slimani!!...I'm taking you to justice!!" declared Lady Lion as she grabbed the Hamas leader by his shirt collar.

"No!!" yelled Al-Slimani as he pulled another green feminite crystal out from his shirt pocket and held it towards the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine.

"NO...UUUUUUH...NOT THAT...UUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...GETTING HAA...HAA

...HAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUH...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUH...GETTING HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAARD...CAN'T RESIST...

UUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY"moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...letting go of Al-Slimani and staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet against the frame of the crashed Mercedes Benz.

The Hamas leader gave the Busty Israeli Superwoman no chance to recover as he rubbed the green feminite crystal over each of her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT YOU

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEMINITE TOO STRONG...MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...MY BIG LION NIPPLES

...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG LION CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAARD

...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion as she powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...as the feminite compelled her to think about sex...and her erotic fantasises about busty CIA agent Jordani Forbes came to the fore again.

" I will never be defeated by a big breasted infidel like you!!" You shall be defeated!!" snarled Al-Slimani as he squeezed the Lady Lion of Israe in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly with pleasure as more geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...making her dizzier, weaker and sleepier as she leaned against the getaway car.

"You wasted you chance for victory Big Breasted Israeli Infidel!! Now I shall put you to sleep!!" snarled Al-Slimani as he passed the feminite crystal over Lady Lion's naked huge firm creamy breasts with his left hand while he used the fingers of his right hand to rub and probe her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH'

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she continued to lactate and felt a growing pressure inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...as the feminite crystal was rubbed over her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...MUST NOT....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ORGASM...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...OR...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...I'M...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

FINISHED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure.

But as defeat loomed large again for the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel, she remembered information she had seen in files in her regular identity as Mossad agent Hanna Ben Sera of atrocities committed by Hamas against innocent Israeli citizens, especially women.

The images filled her with rage and she suppressed the erotic thoughts which the feminite was planting in her head.

"What???" gasped Al-Slimani in shock as a brown aura suddenly surrounded the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine.

"No!! You will not win Mr Al-Slimani!! You will answer for your crimes!!" declared the Lady Lion of Israel...as she emerged from the brown aura...clad in her full skimpy attire again...and drove her right creamy fist straight into the Hamas leader's face with the strength of 10 lions.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Al-Slimani loudly in pain as the force of the blow knocked him off his feet, sent the feminite crystal flying out of his hand and into a nearby sewer drain...then sent him hurtling backwards into one of his terrorists who had just popped the pin on a hand grenade to hurl at the Busty Israeli Superwoman.

Al-Slimani and the terrorist were killed in the subsequent explosion.

"I...I did it...I've won...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lion Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my wide Lion Areolas...are

so...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big Lion Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so...haaaaaaaaaard

...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...sleepy...too much...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh..exposure...to feminite...erotic...physical...torture...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...can't...stay...awake...going to...Uuuh...have to.....Uuuh...got to...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...moaned Lady Lion of Israelloudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm. Her head spinning with dizziness...her thick muscular creamy legs giving way beneath her thick shapely waist as she fainted and fell towards the ground.

The tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel never hit the ground as she was caught in the arms of busty CIA agent Jordani Forbes just as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"Sleep Lady Lion. I've got you" whispered Jordani to the Busty Israeli Superwoman as she lifted her up in her arms, carried her to her Humvee, put her inside and drove away from the Hamas hideout.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel as she announced she was trying to regain consciousness.

Rolling her head from side to side...pillowed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...her brown eyes fluttering in the slits of her brown mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel found herself lying sprawled out on her back in a dimly lit bedroom...wearing only her mask and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on her wrists.

Her muscular creamy arms were extended limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs were spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet rested on the mattress she was lying on...on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails twitching sensuously...as she felt very dizzy, weak and sleepy.

Through her blurry vision...Lady Lion saw the face of CIA agent Jordani Forbes appear over her...as she lay naked and helpless on the bed...exhausted from her ordeal with the Hamas terrorists.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Agent Forbes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What happened...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where am I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Busty Israeli Superwoman as she felt both excited and afraid with the busty American spy having an advantage over her.

"Just relax Lady Lion. I have some questions for you to answer" replied Jordani with a smile.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...another time please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...need to go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Lion in pleasure as she felt growing hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples...hardness, wetness and excitement in her big glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black pubic bush between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

"You're not going anywhere Lady Lion" replied Jordani as she applied a damp white cotton cloth over the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel, ensuring that the cloth made several slow smooth strokes over her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE LION BREASTS...THEY'RE BEING...UUUUUH...CHLOROFORMED

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ESPECIALLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG LION NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

MY WIDE LION AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...IS MAKING THEM....HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

THEY'RE VULNERABLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO ANY KIND OF DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BECAUSE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THEIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUPER EROGENOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...FLESH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M A...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...A SUPERHEROINE....

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure...as Jordani Forbes rubbed the chloroform cloth all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...making her feel very excited and fall easily into the trap of the busty CIA agent.

"The CIA has intel on lots of big breasted superheroines around the world. They all got a big weakness for sex. Chloroform on their nipples and areolas makes them sleepy and helpless.

You got that big time Lady Lion! I'll stop chloroforming your big nipples and wide areolas if you answer my questions" said Jordani, who felt excited at how aroused the Busty Israeli Superwoman was becoming.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WON'T BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT EASILY...UUUUH

...YOU'LL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO BETTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAN THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure as Jordani continued to chloroform and play with her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"So you like a challenge huh Israeli Super Chick?? So do I" quipped Jordani as she lowered the chloroform cloth between her wide open huge creamy thighs of the tired and turned on Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAKEN BY SURPRISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORMING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG LION CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...CAN'T HOLD ON...GOT TO...HHH...WANT TO...HHH...YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Lion loudly in pleasure...her brown eyes rolling up in the slits of the brown mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair as Jordani brought her to a gigantic orgasm, trapping a waterfall of thick white cum from her throbbing big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt into the fibres of the thick white chloroform-soaked cloth.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...never been...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh... so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are you doing this?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..we're...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...friends...." moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure, sleepy disbelief and excitement...as she watched Jordani lower the thick white damp cloth over her nose and mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the beaten Busty Israeli Superwoman with pleasure into the thick fibres of the damp white cloth...her eyelids fluttering in the slits of her brown mask...rolling her head from side to side in futile efforts to remove the cloth from her beauteous face...as she inhaled the aroma of chloroform mixed with her own super erogenous cum...into her lungs...causing her vision become more blurred as her head reeled with growing dizziness.

Jordani felt her nipples stiffening under her shirt and her clitoris becoming wet under her pants as she watched Lady Lion's naked huge creamy breasts capped at their sexy summits by wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and glossy pink nipples...rising and falling slowly with each deep relaxed breath she took into the cloth...her muscular creamy arms limp and useless past her head on the mattress...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist... waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...her thick matted glossy black pubic hair completely soaked by her free flowing cum...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay close together and curled with tension.

"The intel was right. You big breasted superheroines get very sleepy when you get drugged with chloroform mixed with your own cum" said Jordani as she kept the cloth pressed firmly over Lady Lion's nose and mouth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel in pleasure and agreement into the thick damp white cotton cloth...as her breathing became slower and deeper...her brown eyes starting to close in the slits of her brown mask as she began to slip into unconsciousness.

But at the last second...Jordani removed the cloth...keeping the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine barely conscious.

"So are you going to answer my questions now?" asked Jordani in a soft but firm voice.

"Yes" agreed Lady Lion.

"Good. Tell me how to hypnotize you" said Jordani.

"Rub chloroform...mixed with my Lion Cum...over my wide Lion Areolas...and my big Lion Nipples...when...they are...haaaaard...but not too much...or you'll knock me out" sighed Lady Lion sleepily.

Jordani did as the Busty Israeli Superwoman said... rubbing the chloroform-cum soaked white cloth over her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...making them shine like diamonds.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will always be knocked out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

when I'm drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in my huge Lion Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm hypnotized now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will answer your questions

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel in pleasure...her training as Mossad special agent Hanna Ben Sera completely useless to her now.

"Tell me what's your mission" said Jordani, feeling growing hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris as she dabbed the cloth over the Big Breasted Israeli Superheroine's wide had glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to protect...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Israel...and its citizens...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...from the forces...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of evil...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...be the superheroine...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of Israel...and...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...its allies" sighed Lady Lion, her brown eyes barely open in the slits of her brown mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face...as Jordani kept dabbing the chloroform-cum cloth over her wide hard glossy pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"How do know about Hamas and its operations in Israel?" asked Jordani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I have...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...contacts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...in...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the Mossad..." sighed the tired Top Heavy Heroine of Israel.

The busty CIA agent wasn't convinced by that answer.

"Are you sure of that? You sure that you don't work there...in your regular identity?" asked Jordani as she continued to dab the cloth over Lady Lion's amazing areolas and nipples with meticulous precision.

"No...Uuuh...Yes...I..work...at...Mossad..." sighed the Busty Israeli Superwoman...unable to keep that secret.

"Tell me about your weaknesses" said Jordani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My strength...stamina...speed...of 10 lions...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are neutralised...by my big weakness...for sex...pain...pleasure...in my huge Lion Breasts...in my big Lion Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...makes me weak...easy to defeat..." sighed the Lady Lion of Israel as erotic thoughts about the busty CIA agent clouded her brain...making it impossible to think.

"How did you get your super powers?" asked Jordani.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a scientist...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...did it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to save my life...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...honor his sacrifice...Uuuuuh

..by using these powers...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to fight...evil" sighed Lady Lion.

The busty CIA agent was satisfied with the answers that the Top Heavy Heroine of Israel had given her.

"That's good. I like you Lady Lion..." said Jordani as she leaned in and lightly kissed the Busty Israeli Superwoman on her glossy red lips.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...love you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Jordani...Forbes..." sighed Lady Lion as their lips parted.

"But I've got to back to work now. So I'm going to knock you out. You won't remember anything that you told me when you wake up. Do you understand?" asked Jordani rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...understand..." replied the Lady Lion of Israel as she watched Jordani cover her nose and mouth with the chloroform/cum-soaked white cotton cloth.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Lion into the fibres of the damp cloth...her brown eyes closing in the slits of her brown mask...as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...her naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and falling slowly...and she had another gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink cunt...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails...as she faded back into unconsciousness...her mind going blank.

3 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Lady Lion of Israel loudly in pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness. As her brown eyes slowly opened in the slits of her brown mask which stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face...framed by her long mane of tousled glossy black hair...and her blurry vision slowly cleared...she found herself lying one a bed...wearing only her mask and her gold bracelets with the Star of David on them...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her thick matted glossy black pubic bush and her big glossy pink clitoris on full display...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails twitching sensuously and Jordani Forbes standing at the beside...with her thin strapless brown bra...gold belt with the Star of David in the middle and her tiny brown G-string...in her hands.

"Welcome back Lady Lion...Are you all right?" asked Jordani with a smile on her face as the looked at the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the Busty Israeli Superwoman as she lay sprawled out on the bed before her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I...I think so...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I was drugged...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knocked unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...captured...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by Hamas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh.....fell into a trap...at the hotel in the West Bank...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You risked your life...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to save me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Thank you...Uuuuuuuh...I'm in your debt..." sighed Lady Lion as she slowly got off the bed...feeling hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples...hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink clitoris...as she saw the busty CIA agent admiring her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet

Accepting her thin strapless brown bra...with a gold Star of David clasp between its cups...her gold belt with the Star of David in the middle...and her tiny brown G-string...the Lady Lion of Israel slowly got dressed in front of Jordani Forbes...who felt her nipples stiffening and her clitoris becoming wet under her clothes...feeling aroused by her and slightly guilty that she drugged her earlier to get information about her.

"There's no debt Lady Lion. You saved my life too. We're on the same side and our mission is the same. Just know that you're not alone and whenever you need me...I'm available..." said Jordani as she stepped forward and kissed the Busty Israeli Superwoman lightly on her glossy red lips.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...I...Uuuh...have to...Uuuh...go now..." replied Lady Lion with a smile...feeling very excited. But she managed to suppress her emotions long enough to leave Jordani's apartment...flex her huge creamy thighs, leap into the sky and flew over Tel Aviv back to the apartment where she lived as Mossad agent Hanna Ben Sera.

In a mansion somewhere in the Middle East

The Turkish agent Belma Sukur was received by Sheikh Abdullah, one of the richest men in the world, an a major financier of Hamas.

"Mohamed Al-Slimani is dead" she told him.

"Yes. I know of his fate already but something else has caught my attention" replied the Sheikh , as he showed her the video of Lady Lion being tortured by the Hamas terrorists which Al-Slimani had sent to him.

"I want this woman captured and brought to my palace" said Abdullah. "This wouldn't be easy. Even suffering this torture, Lady Lion defeated Al-Slimani and delivered a devastating blow to Hamas" said Sukur.

"All the more reason I want her captured. I will send the code that the Turkish government was using for weapons abandoned after the Cold War and left in Turkey. With those weapons, I shall capture this Big Breasted Israeli and make her one of my slaves" said Abdullah.

He snapped his fingers and two beautiful busty women in skimpy attire approached

"My helpers will assist you in capturing Lady Lion and turning her into my slave" said the Sheikh.

"I will need some time. But I will deliver the Lady Lion of Israel as you requested" said Sukur.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed.

End.

Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:38 pm