Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 am

Lady Britannia in Perils of War 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia in Perils of War 3
Lady Britannia in Perils of War 3

Nazi base in Lyon

France 1941

Nazi scientist Doctor Konrad Huntellar made the final adjustments on the equipment which he was using to create the Third Reich's first super soldier.

In a metal capsule filled with liquid, with several tubes connected to his body, was a muscular man, his face hidden behind a mask, with metal claw hands, was in a comatose state. Pushing a sequence of buttons and levers on his machine, Huntellar caused thick white erogenous cum and white breast milk, extracted from the busty British superheroine called Lady Britannia to enter the tubes and then enter the body of the masked man who was immersed in the liquid inside of the sealed metal capsule.

Huntellar then pressed some more buttons on his equipment, sending electric currents flowing through the metal capsule, causing smoke and sparks to fly. When the process was completed, the capsule was opened and the liquid drained out as the muscular masked man, with metal claw hands opened his eyes in the slits of his mask, marched towards Doctor Huntellar, snapped to attention and gave him a Nazi salute.

"Heil Hitler!!" he declared before standing at attention again.

SS agent Heide Bresser entered the lab at that moment. She was impressed and aroused by the sight of the Nazi Super Soldier.

"You did it doctor! We have a weapon that will beat that big breasted British fraulein , Lady Britannia!" said Heide with glee.

"Yes. But more that that! Our last encounter with the big breasted British fraulein gave us valuable information. Apart from her big breasts and her big clitoris being her weaknesses, she has another and this is what our Super Soldier will exploit to lure Lady Britannia into our hands!" replied Huntellar as he showed the Nazil Super Soldier a photo of French resistance Sgt Pierre Petit.

"This man is Lady Britannia's lover! Bring him here alive! She is certain to follow!" said Huntellar.

"Heil Hitler!!" replied the Nazi Super Soldier as he accepted his mission, turned around and marched away.

At the base of the French Resistance

British Intelligence officer, Corporal Lara Havenloft was resting at the hotel which served as the headquarters of the French resistance in Lyon.

A 23 year old woman with short brown hair that was often tied into a bun behind her head, always wearing baggy attire, Lara never drew the attention of either men or women to her. This worked for her as a British intelligence officer as well as the busty British superheroine known as Lady Britannia.

"The Nazis are more resourceful than I thought. Somehow they were able to find out about my weakness to sex as Lady Britannia...and how vulnerable I am in my huge British Breasts and my big British clitoris to sex, drugs like chloroform and even my own cum which is a great knockout drug. This means I'm going to get knocked out a lot more when I'm Lady Britannia and that makes me very excited" thought Lara.

She felt her nipples stiffen and her clitoris become moist as she thought about the brave and handsome French resistance sergeant Pierre Petite, who was so infatuated with her as Lady Britannia, that he never noticed her as Lara Havenloft.

Lara began to play with her nipples and her clitoris under her clothes as she imagined Pierre was touching her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lara in pleasure as she aroused herself closer and closer towards a climax. She was interrupted by the sounds of alarms sounding through the hotel.

Hearing gunshots, Lara ran to the window and looked out to see Pierre and the other French resistance fighters battling a large force of invading Nazi soldiers. "Looks like it's time for Lady Britannia to make another appearance" thought Lara with a smile as she removed the tiara of the ancient Briton warrior queen Boudicca from the hidden compartment of her suitcase and placed it on her head.

Her hair, which was short and brown, grew in length and turned a striking red. Her slender body became muscular and voluptuous with huge firm breasts and a beautiful big firm ass. Her skintight Union Jack uniform clad her enhanced female body. She wore gloves on her hands, boots on her feet and her blue eyes looked through the slits of a mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair...all of them in the colours of the Union Jack.

Flexing her muscular arms and long muscular legs to ensure her skintight British uniform was in place, Lady Britannia exited the hotel

and entered the battle on the side of the French resistance.

In the middle of the battle, Sergeant Pierre Petit shot and killed several Nazis. But several French resistance fighters fell around him due to the superiority of weapons and soldiers that the Nazis had.

He did not see a Nazi soldier take aim at him. But Lady Britannia did and took him out with a right fist to the face.

"You should be more careful Pierre!!" quipped Lady Britannia with a smile on her glossy red lips as she waded into another group of ten Nazi soldiers, felling them with a sequence of punches and kicks.

"Oui Madamoiselle Britannia!!" replied Pierre with a smile, his penis stiff and erect under his pants at the sight of the Busty British Superwoman in action, her voluptuous and muscular body accentuated by her skintight Union Jack uniform....and continued fighting in close proximity to her.

Watching rhw battle from afar through a pair of binoculars, SS agent Heide Bresser observed the appearance of Lady Britannia to aid the French resistance as expected.

"Doctor Huntellar! It's time for your experiment to begin!!" said Heide.

The Nazi doctor nodded in agreement and ordered two Nazi soldiers to open a large wooden crate

They did so and the Nazi super soldier...dressed in the uniform of an ordinary Nazi soldier...entered the battle.

It was not long before the French resistance realised that he was no ordinary Nazi...as he effortlessly felled several of their number and their guns and knives had no effect on him.

He then charged towards Pierre Petit who unloaded both his rifle and pistol's ammunition at the muscular man with a black mask and mechanical claw hands, to no effect. He tried to stab the Nazi super soldier with his knife. The Nazi super soldier snapped the knife to pieces with his left mechanical hand while using his right mechanical hand to club Pierre unconscious.

Lady Britannia had just effortlessly dispatched six Nazi soldiers when she saw her secret boyfriend Pierre Petite being taken away by a brutish looking Nazi. Without a second thought, the Busty British Superwoman sprinted after the Nazi who was kidnapping the man she loved, determined to rescue him.

She leapt towards the Nazi super soldier...driving the ball of her left foot into his back...causing him to stagger forward and drop the unconscious Pierre Petite to the ground. Lady Britannia thought this blow would have knocked out her Nazi foe. "What??...Impossible!!" gasped the Busty British Superwoman in surprise, her blue eyes wide open in the slits of her Union Jack mask as she saw the Nazi get to his feet. She had no idea that she was dealing with a new experiment of the genius evil Nazi scientist, Doctor Konrad Huntellar.

Her complacency gave the Nazi super soldier the perfect chance to strike. He aimed his left mechanical claw hand at the Big Breasted British Superheroine and blasted her in her beauteous face and in her huge firm breasts that were framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform, with a thick cloud of purple gas.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...NO....UUUUH...APRHODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUH...HOW....UUUUUUUUUH...DO YOU KNOW...

UUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT THAT...MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...

GETTING SO HEAVY...UUUUUUH...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MY

WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...GAS IS...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAAA

...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUH...WEAK...UUH

...SLEEPY...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH"moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as she staggered backwards on the balls of her feet...her muscular arms flailing in the air.

The Busty British Superwoman...so concerned about saving Pierre Petite...belatedly accepted the fact that she was dealing with no ordinary man. Unable to resist the effects of the aphrodisiac gas, she was now totally vulnerable to the Nazi super soldier who seized his chance.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH"moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing wildly in the air as the Nazi super soldier trapped her in a bear hug...squeezing her hard in her huge firm creamy breasts with a strength that matched her own.

Turning her around...while she was dazed and disoriented from the effects of the aphrodisiac gas and the bear hug, the Nazi super soldier held the Busty British Superwoman from behind as it took off the collar of her skin tight Union Jack uniform...exposing her huge firm creamy breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BEING CLAWED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRITISH NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRITISH AREOLAS...AIEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as the Nazi super soldier squeezed her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts...digging his metal claws into their sexy summits...causing her to powerfully lactate...geysers of white milk shooting into the air...out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...which became red and sore from the sharpness of his mechanical claw hands.

While the Busty British Superwoman was in pain from the punishment which the Nazi super soldier meted out to her naked huge firm creamy breasts...she was helpless to stop him from opening up her skin tight Union Jack uniform to expose her thick flame red pubic bush and her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris located in the middle of it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as the Nazi super soldier thrust his right middle and index mechanical claw fingers deep inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" " moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she felt the cold metal fingers of the Nazi super soldier entering and exiting her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...as she was brought to two gigantic orgasms in quick succession which made her completely weak and helpless.

Through a pair of binoculars, SS agent Heide Bresser was very excited and aroused as she saw that the Nazi super soldier had defeated the Busty British Superwoman and she was barely clinging to consciousness.

"Your super soldier has defeated the big breasted British fraulein! We need to take the French resistance leader and torture him for information!" said Heide to Doctor Huntellar.

"But what about Fraulein Britannia? If we leave her free, she will still pose a threat to us" said Huntellar.

"We don't need to worry about that. We know how to defeat her and she will do nothing to endanger the life of Pierre Petit. He is her boyfriend!" said Heide.

Huntellar spoke into a radio which sent messages to hearing aids in the ears of the Nazi super soldier.

"Your mission is complete! Make the big breasted British fraulein smell her cum! It will put her to sleep! Return with Sergeant Pierre" ordered Huntellar.

The Nazi super soldier raised his right middle and index mechanical claw fingers...coated with Lady Britannia's thick white super erogenous cum...directly under her nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask...as the scent of her own cum...causing her head to reel in great dizziness. The Nazi super soldier released his hold on the beaten Big Breasted British Superheroine...causing her to collapse to the ground on her back...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..Uuh...Uuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuh...Uuh...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"

moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms in quick succession...her blue eyes closing slowly in the slits of her Union Jack mask...seeing the Nazi super soldier escaping with Sgt Pierre Petite as his prisoner...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her wounded big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped glossy pink nipples....waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

6 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure...her blue eyes fluttering open in the slits of her Union Jack mask...feeling something being rubbed lightly over her wide hard glossy pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...erotic thoughts of the handsome French resistance leader filled her mind.

The Busty British Superwoman found herself lying on her back in a large bed...naked except for her Union Jack mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face...and the tiara of the ancient Briton warrior queen Boudicca on her head...which granted her super powers. She saw a beautiful young woman with short blonde hair...lightly passing a damp white cotton cloth over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...focusing on her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure...feeling drowsy as the young woman...lightly applied the damp cloth to her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Don't be afraid Mademoiselle Britannia...You have been unconscious for six hours...I'm Marie Petite...Pierre is my brother...I'm a nurse...You were wounded when you tried to rescue my brother from the Nazis...He has been taken prisoner. Pierre told me about you. I didn't believe him at first. But now I see he was telling the truth about you. I thought you might be unconscious for a longer time from your wounds...but your power of recovery is amazing..." said Marie as she continued to lightly dab the sexy summits of Lady Britannia's naked huge firm creamy breasts as she slowly regained consciousness.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge British Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are the source...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...of my super powers...Uuuuuuuuuuh

...when my big British Nipples...and my wide British Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...when my big British Clitoris...Uuuuuuuh

...is haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I can be easily knocked unconscious...I've learnt that...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaard way

...from the Nazis...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...only your brother...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...knows...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...how to make me feel good...in my...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...super erogenous...body parts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Thanks...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...for taking care of me...My super powers are coming back..." cooed Lady Britannia with pleasure as she looked with sleepy blue eyes in the slits of her Union Jack mask at Marie as she dabbed her cloth over her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"Only you can save my brother from the Nazis Lady Britannia. Several French resistance fighters were killed in that raid. Their mission was to kidnap him. It seems they have a new soldier who has almost the same strength as you" said Marie as she stepped back and allowed the Busty British Superwoman to get out of bed.

Marie could not help but feel aroused as she looked at Lady Britannia''s naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body . "Pierre was right about her having the biggest breasts in Europe. No wonder he's so attracted to her" she thought as she watched Lady Britannia's naked huge firm creamy breasts sway sexily before her.

"Yes. This has to be the work of that evil genius Nazi scientist. Doctor Konrad Huntellar. The Nazis must have discovered the...Uuh...relationship I have with Pierre and set about to kidnap him. They know all about my weaknesses and how to defeat me" said Lady Britannia as she donned her skintight Union Jack uniform, gloves, boots and belt in front of Marie.

"Yes. Then they expect you to come and rescue Pierre to capture both of you! That would be a big victory for the Nazis here in Lyon!" said Marie.

"Don't worry. I'll rescue Pierre no matter what the Nazis have planned for me. You have my word on the honour of the King of England" replied Lady Britannia.

"You're very brave Lady Britannia. But you'll need help to rescue Pierre. Many French resistance fighters were killed in the last battle. Many are afraid to fight against the Nazis and their super soldier" said Marie.

Lady Britannia understood what she was saying.

Their leader was captured, the Germans were better equipped, and when she was defeated the disadvantage became even greater.

"Assemble the French resistance fighters Marie! I need to speak to them!" said Lady Britannia with a steely glow in her blue eyes in the slits of her Union Jack mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of flame red hair.

Two hours later.

Marie Petite looked on in admiration as Lady Britannia used a microphone to speak to a large group of French resistance fighters in a hall inside of the hotel which served as the headquarters of the resistance.

As British intelligence corporal Lara Havenloft...she was fluent in several languages and she spoke to the resistance fighters in fluent French.

She told them they couldn't give up, France was their country and Pierre Petite would want them to keep fighting the Nazis until they were victorious. The French resistance fighters cheered the Busty British Superwoman, declaring their allegiance to her.

Marie smiled as she listed to Lady Britannia explain her bold plan to rescue Pierre and defeat the Nazis.t

Meanwhile in the Nazi barracks

Sergeant Pierre Petite had been tortured for more than 2 hours by SS agent Heide Bresser and other SS commandos with electrocution, whips and finger torture but he refused to give them any information.

"France will be free again! The resistance will never give up!" declared Pierre.

"You won't live to see it!" snarled Heide as she placed a pistol to his left temple.

Just at that moment, alarms sounded. "The base is under attack!" reported an SS soldier.

Heide went to the window and looked through a pair of binoculars.

"Impossible!!" she cried as she saw Lady Britannia leading the attack of the French resistance on the base.

"The French won't give up so easily, especially with a goddess at the forefront of the fight!!" declared Pierre, his penis stiff and erect under his pants despite his hours of captivity and torture as he knew that the Busty British Superwoman would rescue him.

The tactic was simple. The resistance would distract the Nazi troops while Lady Britannia went to rescue Sergeant Pierre.

The Busty British Superwoman kicked down the door to the room Pierre was being held in. Her blue eyes widened in the slits of her Union Jack mask as she saw he was bound, badly wounded but still defiant.

"You're very predictable big breasted British fraulein!" sneered Heidi as she took out a dart pistol and fired aphrodisiac darts at Lady Britannia, knowing these would knock her out if she was shot with them in her huge breasts.

But the Big Breasted British Superheroine anticipated Heide's action, dodging the darts and driving her right fist into Heide's jaw.

"I'm not going to fall into the same trap twice!!" quipped Lady Britannia as Heide collapsed to the floor unconscious.

"Look out!" warned Pierre as the Nazi super soldier came charging into the room.

"Don't worry Pierre! I can handle him!" replied Lady Britannia as she engaged the Nazi super soldier...trading punches and kicks with him...

eventually dominating him. Pierre was excited and aroused as he watched the Busty British Superwoman pummeling the Nazi super soldier, believing that victory was inevitable.

But neither of them suspected that the Nazi super soldier had tricks built into him by his creator...Doctor Konrad Huntellar.

One of the claw fingers on his left hand turned into an electric vibrator which he pressed between the huge firm breasts of the unsuspecting Big Breasted British Superheroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...BECOMING

...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUH

GOT TO REMOVE YOUR VIBRATOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure.

When she tried to remove the vibrator from between her huge firm creamy breasts, the Nazi super soldier had another surprise for her.

"UUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUH

...NOT MORE APHRODISIAC LIQUID...UUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUH

...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MY

WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...UUUH

...GETTING...HAAAAARDER...AND

...HAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as the Nazi super soldier sprayed a purple liquid from another one of his mechanical claw fingers on to her huge firm breasts that were framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform.

The Nazi super soldier took advantage of the Big Breasted British Superheroine's plight...using his vibrator to spread the aphrodisiac liquid all over her huge firm breasts...especially her hardening big puffy nipples...whose outlines were becoming very distinct against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRITISH NIPPLES AND MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRITISH AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain and pleasure.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain as the Nazi super soldier dealt her a hard slap with his left hand across her beauteous face....causing her to collapse to the floor on her back...dazed from the force of the slap.

He was on top of her quickly, tearing the collar of her skintight Union Jack uniform, ripping off the top...exposing her shapely, creamy upper body...then ripping it further...tearing her uniform off...leaving her wearing only her boots, gloves, mask and tiara on her head.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WANT TO BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as the Nazi super soldier used his vibrator to spread the aphrodisiac liquid all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts...causing erotic thoughts about Pierre Petite to fill her foggy brain...and geysers of white milk to shoot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

Doctor Huntellar stood close by enjoying the whole scene.

"Finish the big breasted British fraulein!!" he ordered the Nazi super soldier.

The Nazi supet soldier did as ordered.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as the Nazi super soldier passed his vibrator that was full of liquid aphrodisiac inside of her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris...making her dizzier, weaker and sleepier.

The Busty British Superwoman got another surprise when the Nazi super soldier used another mechanical claw finger to probe her in her big hard wet and excited glossy pink anus from behind.

She was unprepared to handle such as attack.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia as she had a sequence of five gigantic orgasms...five waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt...making her dizzier, weaker and sleepier...her mind totally clouded with erotic thoughts of Pierre Petite...as she felt herself fading rapidly towards unconsciousness and certain defeat by the Nazis.

Just as she was about to pass out, Lady Britannia saw the handsome face of Sgt Pierre Petite looking at her and knew she could not give up.

Using all her strength, the Busty British Superwoman...closed her huge creamy thighs on the head of the Nazi super soldier

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as he continued to use the vibrator on her big hard wet excited and aching glossy pink clitoris. She knew she could not let go or she would be defeated and Pierre would be killed by the Nazis.

Eventually the pressure on the Nazi super soldier's head became so great that his head broke and he collapsed lifeless on the floor.

But her efforts also left Lady Britannia sprawled out on her back on the floor, totally defenseless.

Angered by the destruction of his experiment, Doctor Huntellar knelt down beside the Big Breasted British Superheroine, poured more aphrodisiac liquid on to her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris and began to rub the liquid into it.

"I will not allow you to be victorious big breasted British fraulein! You agree that nothing can save you now!" gloated Huntellar as he rubbed the aphrodisiac liquid into Lady Britannia's sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES DOCTOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEP RUBBING THAT LIQUID...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG BRITISH CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUST NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ORGASM AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OR I'LL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE KNOCKED UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUH

...FOR AT LEAST ONE DAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she felt another gigantic orgasm building up inside of her and knew she could not stop it.

But luckily for the heroine, Pierre's sister Marie arrived in time to club Doctor Huntellar unconscious with a baton.

As he collapsed to the floor she freed Pierre and together they helped LadyBritannia to get up.

"We have to leave soon! The Nazis have set a bomb would blow up this place!" said Marie to Lady Britannia as she donned her skintight Union Jack uniform again.

"Hold on" she told Pierre and Marie. Concentrating all her strength, Lady Britannia flew both of them out of the base.

Recovering from her earlier defeat by the Busty British Superwoman, SS agent Heide Bresser found Doctor Konrad Huntellar and woke him up.

"The base will soon be destroyed but before that happens I want you to turn me into a super soldier to defeat Lady Britannia!!" said Heide.

"You can't, the experiment is damaged! You will not survive!" said Huntellar.

"I will! Do it now!" snarled Heidi as she pointed a pistol at the Nazi scientist.

Huntellar did as Heide ordered him to, powering up the transformation chamber and initiating the change once she locked herself in the chamber.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" screamed Heide in agony as she was bombarded by radiation in all directions. As the transformation process continued, the base was destroyed by a series of explosions. The French resistance fighters and Nazi soldiers fled the base in different directions.

Lady Britannia, Pierre and Marie Petite were a safe distance of away from the Nazi base as the series of explosions built up to a huge explosion which totally destroyed the base.

As they landed on the ground in an alley in the city far from the base, the Busty British Superwoman's last ounces of strength quickly dissipated as the effects of the aphrodisiac liquid, physical and erotic torture meted out to her by the Nazis finally took its toll on her

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pain and pleasure as she let go of Pierre and Marie and fainted. They caught her before she could collapse to the ground. With Pierre holding her under her muscular arms and Marie holding her ankles, the unconscious Busty British Superwoman was carried away by Pierre and Marie towards the safety of the hotel which was the headquarters of the French resistance in Lyon.

12 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

The Busty British Superwoman woke up to find herself naked in bed...except for her Union Jack mask and her gold tiara.

As her vision cleared...she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples stiffen and her big glossy pink clitoris become wet and excited as she saw the handsome French resistance leader Sgt Pierre Petite sitting at her bedside.

"Are you all right Lady Britannia? You've been unconscious for 12 hours" said Pierre.

As she looked at the handsome Frenchman...the Busty British Superwoman found it impossible to suppress her erotic desires for him.

"I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have never been better..." sighed Lady Britannia with a smile.

Pierre was taken by surprise when she suddenly pulled him on the bed with her...and ripped off his clothes.

Lady Britannia and Pierre Petite gave in to their suppressed erotic desires for each other...as they rolled around atop the bed...their arms and legs flailing in different directions.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Lady Britannia and Pierre loudly in pleasure..in between passionate kisses as they probed each other erogenous body parts repeatedly...until Lady Britannia lactated and had multiple gigantic orgasms...and Pierre ejaculated violently many times.

Eventually they lay sprawled out on the bed in each other's embrace...their bodies bathed in sweat and the afterglow of intense sex.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...Lady Britannia...Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I love you..." groaned Pierre.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Pierre...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I love you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" cooed Lady Britannia in pleasure.

Seconds later, they both drifted off into a peaceful sleep.

Meanwhile at the destroyed Nazi base

Some Nazi soldiers were collecting what was left, when out of nowhere a stronger blonde woman, with a torn SS uniform stood up.

"Who are you??!!" asked one of the soldiers.

The former SS agent Heide Bresser looked at herself and smiled seeing that Huntellar's experiment had worked.

"Put down your weapons loyal soldiers of the Third Reich. I was Heide Bresser but now I am Heich's Pride, Champion of Nazi Germany!!" declared Heide, eager for revenge on Lady Britannia.

To be continued

Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:46 pm