Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:42 pm

Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl
Mosquito Woman - Enter Mosquito Girl

Tokyo, Japan 1970

11 pm

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit, the big breasted Japanese superheroine Mosquito Woman, flew in insect size, undetected by the citizens of Tokyo on another one of her regular nightly patrols of the city.

By day she was Yuki Okita, the wife of famous scientist Doctor Hiro Okita, whose research had accidentally given her super powers which she now used as Mosquito Woman to fight for justice in Japan. Yuki was about to go back home, eager to call it a night and have sex with her husband.

Just then she felt her big puffy nipples buzz under her tight white translucent leotard and turned in the direction that the buzzing was taking her.

"What could be the danger that my big Mosquito Nipples are alerting me to? Could it be that new villainess Deadly Fragrance. She escaped me the last time when Mei Wakashima surprised me and knocked me out. I can expect to be knocked unconscious a lot by Deadly Fragrance, especially if she's now working with Mei Wakashima's Yakuza clan. What evil scheme could she be up to now?" wondered Yuki as the buzzing in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit, told her she was getting closer to her target.

Returning to her normal size, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine alighted to the ground outside of a warehouse, where she discovered 15 Yakuza thugs busy loading several boxes into the back of a delivery truck.

"You Yakuza boys didn't think you could carry out your criminal schemes when I'm around??" asked Mosquito Woman rhetorically as she assumed her heroic pose before them. Her hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the ground, her huge firm breasts pushed forward, framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"Kill the Mosquito Bitch!!" snarled one thug and all 15 thugs charged towards the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman...who made light work of them with a sequence of karate chops and kicks...the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Soon all 15 thugs were sprawled out on the ground and unconscious.

Mosquito Woman's brown eyes widened with surprise behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she noticed some of the boxes were destroyed during the fight and their contents were several potted plants. She was trying to make sense of this when she felt her big puffy nipples buzz under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"I knew you'd come Mosquito Slut!" a familiar female voice declared.

Mosquito Woman looked in the direction of the voice and saw the monster villainess Deadly Fragrance emerge from the shadows.

"I was wondering when we'd meet again so I can defeat you and take you to justice!" declared Mosquito Woman.

"As much as I'd enjoy drugging, torturing and knocking you out Mosquito Bitch...I won't be doing that today!" sneered Deadly Fragrance.

Mosquito Woman was trying to figure out what she was saying when some of the plants on the ground suddenly came to life.

"What?!!...The plants have come to life and are attacking me??...I've been taken by surprise!!" gasped Mosquito Woman as vines from some of the plants quickly wrapped around her muscular arms and her long muscular legs.

Before the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine could get over that surprise, other vines from the plants wrapped around her huge firm breasts and quickly began to tighten their grip.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VINES RUBBING AGAINST MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AGAINST MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...THROUGH MY BODYSUIT...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...STARTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO FEEL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..WEAK...UUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure as she struggled in the grips of the vines that were tightening around her huge firm breasts.

As she struggled...Yuki's brown eyes widened behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the plants ripped the upper part of her tight white translucent bodysuit and the vines began to directly attack her naked huge firm creamy breasts, targeting their sexy summits.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...VINES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING ME DIRECTLY

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAA

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUH

...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HHH...HHH...HOT...HHHH...HHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHHH....HHHHHHH

...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHH...GOT TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GET FREE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular body got slower and slower in the grips of the vines.

As the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine uttered those words...the vines began to rub rapidly on the space between her huge thighs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHHH...HHH...HELPLESS...THE PLANTS...ARE GOING...TO...MAKE ME...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...GOT TO FIGHT IT...UUH...BUT GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm....a waterfall of thick white cum soaking through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit while powerful geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big hard wet and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples simultaneously.

The vines penetrated the cum-soaked fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit between her huge thighs...and went in and out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt repeatedly.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...becoming weak in her legs...her head reeling with dizziness as ten of the plants went in and out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt repeatedly...forcing her to have two more gigantic orgasms...which made her dizzier...weaker and sleepier.

"HHH....HHH....HOT...HHH...HHH...HHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HELPLESS...HHHH...HHH...HHH...GOT TO...HHH...HHH...THINK...HHH

...HHH...HHH...ABOUT...HHH...HHH...SEX...HHH...HHH...HHH..WILL SOON...HHH....HHH...HHH...BE...KNOCKED OUT...HHH...HHH...GOT TO...

HHH..HHH...HHH...FIGHT IT...HHH...HHH...HHH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as the vines molested her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

As she was about to pass out...thoughts about her husband Doctor Hiro Okita entered her mind. Using all her Mosquito Strength to suppress her overwhelming erotic urges...Mosquito Woman spotted a figure moving in the shadows close to some of the fallen boxes with plants...and fired a Mosquito Sting blast from her left hand at the figure who groaned in pain.

She was both surprised and relieved as this action caused the plants that were binding her to fall away, freeing her. The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine ran over to the fallen figure. Yuki gasped in shock...her brown eyes wide open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask....when she saw the figure who she though was a man, was really a half plant/half human.

"You're another monster created by Doctor Kazuki Oda! I can't let you go free!" quipped Mosquito Woman.

But the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine had forgotten that Deadly Fragrance was still there.

Before she could capture the plant monster, Deadly Fragrance raised her hands and sprayed Mosquito Woman with a thick dose of aphrodisiac perfume that was made from the heroine's own super erogenous cum.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT PERFUME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MADE FROM MY OWN ...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...CAN'T FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE

GETTING SO...HAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...GETTING SO...HAAAAAA

...HAAAAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki...her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as she staggered away on the balls of her erotic feet before she collapsed to the ground on her back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the air.

Deadly Fragrance took advantage of the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's expected disorientation from her aphrodisiac perfume, sprayed more of it on to the space between her huge thighs and rubbed the space vigorously with her left middle and index fingers.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...as Deadly Fragrance brought her to three gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt under the lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit...soaking through its fabric.

Seeing the plant monster that Mosquito Woman had attacked was injured, Deadly Fragrance decided to forego the pleasure of capturing her big breasted arch enemy on this occasion.

"Lucky for you Mosquito Bitch...I've got other priorities now...but we will meet again soon...you can think about that...as you go to sleep!!" gloated Deadly Fragrance as she held her cum stained left middle and index fingers directly under the nose of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure and agreement...her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, slowly closing as her head rolled against her right shoulder...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic feet resting on the hard concrete surface on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes within the confines of the lower half of her tight white translucent bodysuit...as she succumbed to unconsciousness....dreaming erotic thoughts about her husband Doctor Hiro Okita.

2 am

The teenage street girl Ryoko was walking through an alley between two warehouses, when she heard the sounds of a familiar female moan of "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" coming from inside one of them.

Ryoko followed the sounds of the moaning and found Mosquito Woman lying sprawled out on her back on the ground...her upper body exposed...her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down...geysers of white milk shooting out from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...a huge wet spot in the middle of the lower tight white translucent part of her bodysuit...the outline of her big hard wet and shiny clitoris, throbbing against the fabric...waterfalls of thick white cum soaking through it...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

"Wow Mosquito Lady! Looks like you really got nailed good!" said Ryoko with awe and arousal as she watched Mosquito Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts rising and slowly before her....while her big hard wet and excited clitoris throbbed gently against the fabric of the lower part of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

Thinking quickly, Ryoko went inside of the warehouse, filled a bucket of water and doused the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine with it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in relief and pleasure as she felt the cool sensation of the water on her voluptuous and muscular body....causing her wide shiny pink areolas...big puffy shiny pink nipples....and her big shiny pink clitoris to become relaxed and restore her Mosquito Strength.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki's brown eyes fluttered as she slowly regained consciousness. As her vision cleared, she saw the teenage girl Ryoko looking at her. She remembered how Ryoko had helped her husband Hiro to free her after she had been knocked unconscious and placed on an altar in the sea by the deceased monster Octopus Fiji.

"Uuuuuuuuuuh...Ryoko...Uuuuuh...Thank you...Uuuuuh...for helping me...again...Uuuuuuuh...My huge Mosquito Breasts...

and my big Mosquito Clitoris...are feeling better...My Mosquito Strength is coming back" said Yuki with a smile as she got to her erotic feet and the teenage girl stood up next to her.

"You're welcome Mosquito Woman. I'm glad you're ok. What happened?" asked Ryoko.

"I fell into a trap set by some villains. They drugged and aroused me in my huge Mosquito Breasts and in my big Mosquito Clitoris....until I lactated and orgasmed...they for--d me to smell my own Mosquito Cum and knocked me unconscious. But thanks to you, I'm feeling much better now" said Yuki who felt comfortable showing off her half naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body to Ryoko and telling her about her weaknesses.

"You can always count on me Mosquito Woman. I'll be your partner whenever you need me to help" said Ryoko.

"And you know you can always count me to be there to help you when you need me" replied Mosquito Woman with a smile on her shiny pink lips as she hugged the teenage girl before shrinking to insect size and flying away at super speed. Ryoko continued on her way.

Neither of them were aware of a woman watching them from the shadows.

24 hours later

9 am

Ryoko was walking through the centre of downtown Toyko, as she often did looking for odd jobs to do, when she spotted Hana Punk, a woman who had helped her to live on the streets of Toyko. The two women hugged. "How are you Hana? I haven't seen you for three years" said Ryoko.

"I know. I didn't know how to tell you what happened. I still can't believe it myself" said Hana.

"What is it? "asked Ryoko as they sat down on a bench in a park.

"I got into debt with the Yakuza and they for--d me to flee Toyko. I haven't been able to pay the debt but I had to come back to Toyko because some of my family are sick. The Yakuza found out I'm here and they're threatening to kill me and them too.

"What about the police?" asked Ryoko.

"You know I can't go to them. I broke lots of laws to let you and other kids live on the streets of Tokyo. The Yakuza's got moles inside the police too" said Hana.

Feeling concern for her mentor, Ryoko offered a solution to her plight.

"Mosquito Woman can help" said Ryoko to Hana.

"Mosquito Woman! I've heard of her! The Yakuza is afraid of her super powers! But no one knows how to find her! said Hana.

"I do. I'm her partner" replied Ryoko.

"The Yakuza wants me to meet them at a warehouse tomorrow night. Here's the address. You can tell Mosquito Woman to come there!" said Hana as she handed Ryoko a piece of paper, stood up and disappeared into the crowd of people around them.

Some hours later

In an abandoned apartment building where she was staying, Ryoko wondered how she was going to contact Mosquito Woman to help her friend Hana out of her predicament with the Yakuza.

"I don't know who Mosquito Woman is. How can I find her?" thought Ryoko.

Then the teenage girl remembered something that the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine told her about being there to help her when she needed it.

"Mosquito Woman will find me if I'm in danger. That's got to be the way to contact her" thought Ryoko.

24 hours later

Ryoko was with her friend Hana at the warehouse that the Yakuza had ordered Hana to be at.

They watched as several luxury care arrived inside of the warehouse. A group of 20 Yakuza thugs...dressed in business suits...armed with guns...got out of the cars and approached them. Ryoko and Hana stood their ground as the thugs approached them.

"You have the money to pay the debt?" asked one thug. "No! I won't pay!" replied Hana.

"Then you...both of you must die!!" yelled the thug as he pulled out his pistol and aimed it at Hana and Ryoko.

Just as he was about to pull the trigger, the thug cried out as a laser blast hit him in his hand...causing him to drop his gun and stagger away howling in pain.

Ryoko was excited as she saw Mosquito Woman change from insect to regular human size and begin to fight the Yakuza thugs.

"You Yakuza crooks aren't going to hurt these girls!" declared the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit as she effortlessly felled the Yakuza thugs in the warehouse with a sequence of karate chops and kicks before any of them could shoot her or Ryoko and Hana.

Ryoko was aroused as she watched the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine easily defeating the Yakuza thugs as they attacked her.

"You weren't kidding Ryoko! You do know how to call Mosquito Woman!" said Hana.

"Yes! Isn't she great? She's my partner and she'll make sure the Yakuza never bother you again" replied Ryoko as they watched Mosquito Woman fighting the remaining Yakuza thugs...most of them unconscious on the floor of the warehouse.

"Yes. She's fallen right into my trap!" declared Hana.

Ryoko was confused by what her best friend was saying. But then she looked at Hana and saw her transforming.

"What???!!!" gasped Ryoko...shocked to see Hana transform into a mutant plant monster.

"I am Parasite Plant and now I shall kill you!!" snarled the plant monster villainess.

Mosquito Woman had just felled the last of Yakuza thugs...when she felt the buzzing sensation in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit which alerted her to imminent danger and evil. Yuki's brown eyes widened behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she saw Parasite Plant about to attack her teenage friend Ryoko.

"Ryoko!! I'll save you!!" cried Mosquito Woman as she shrunk to insect size and flew at super speed to the aid of the teenage girl.

Parasite Plant fired three seeds from tubes on top of her head. They were heading right towards Ryoko when Mosquito Woman changed back to regular size...using her voluptuous and muscular body to shield the teenage girl.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the seeds hit her directly in each of her big puffy nipples and in her big clitoris between her huge thighs...and she landed hard on the ground on her back...her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the air.

"Mosquito Woman!!...Are you okay??"asked Ryoko as she ran to the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine.

Before Mosquito Woman could reply...the seeds that had hit her in her big puffy nipples and in her big clitoris...quickly grew into large plants with thousands of vines...which tore her tight white translucent bodysuit to pieces....the vines quickly entwining around her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body....binding her muscular creamy arms behind her back... and binding her long muscular creamy legs at full stretch below her wide shapely waist...binding her erotic bare creamy feet together by her ankles..

The plants covering the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts....becoming larger with each passing second...similarly the plant covering her big shiny pink clitoris...as vines grew out of that plant...passing between her huge creamy thighs and penetrating her big shiny pink anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RYOKO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLANTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SUCKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUCKING MY BIG...UUUUUH

...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...GETTING...HHH...HHH

...HHHH...HHHH....HHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HELP ME...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain and pleasure...as she wiggled helplessly on the ground...unable to break free of the vines that were binding her...as she felt the parasite plants sucking on her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...and her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...siphoning away her breast milk and her super erogenous cum.

"I'll save you Mosquito Woman!" cried Ryoko as she began tugging on the mass of thick vines that were tightly wrapped around Mosquito Woman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"No you won't!!" snarled Parasite Plant as she commanded a long thick green vine to swat the teenage girl away. "UUUUUUUUH" moaned Ryoko as she was sent flying away and rolling along the ground. Parasite Plant stood between her and the helpless Mosquito Woman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RYOKO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLANTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SUCKING ON MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...SUCKING ON MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG HAAAAAAAAARD

WET EXCITED MOSQUITO CLITORIS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELP ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly on the ground...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body completely bound by thousands of thick green vines...with the parasite plants attached to the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris getting bigger and bigger by the second.

Parasite Plant looked at Ryoko who was lying on the ground.

"Thank you for luring Mosquito Woman into my trap! The parasite plants on her huge breasts and big clitoris will keep her helpless and aroused...until they finall drain all her power in the next two days. There will be no more Mosquito Woman to stand in the way of Mei Wakashima becoming the Yakuza crime queen over the entire criminal underworld in Japan!!" declared Parasite Plant

"Why??...Why are you doing this??" cried Ryoko, tears streaming down her face as she looked at Mosquito Woman who was totally trapped and helpless...knowing she was responsible for the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's dire predicament.

"You're too young to understand the difficulties of life! I owed money to the Yakuza! That wasn't a lie but they offered to wipe away my debt if I participated in an experiment from a scientist! They said if I defeated Mosquito Woman...in addition to my debt being cleared...I'd get millions of yen!! So when I saw you help the Mosquito Bitch and how close you were to her...I knew I could trick you into luring her into a trap and neither of you would suspect a thing!!" declared Parasite Plant.

"No!! You can't do this!! You can't!!" cried Ryoko as she listened to the story of a person she thought she could trust.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RYOKO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FIND...UUUUUH

...DOCTOR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OKITA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN THE SUBURBS...UUUH

...HE...UUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUN...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she continued to writhe helplessly on the ground...unable to break the vines that were binding her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...as the parasite plants attached to the sexy summits of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...continued to keep her trapped in an erotic stupor while draining away her super strength.

As Ryoko ran away, Parasite Plant paid no attention to her and order the Yakuza thugs to let her go. She focused on the trapped Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman instead.

"No one can save you now Mosquito Woman!" laughed Parasite Plant as the plants on Yuki's naked huge firm creamy breasts and on her big pink clitoris got larger as they sucked on them...forcing her to lactate and orgasm into the vines that were connected to them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...getting dizzier...weaker...sexier...and sleepier...with each passing second.

1 hour later

Ryoko ran desperately to the front door of Doctor Hiro Okita's house and rang the doorbell.

Hiro answered the door and remembered Ryoko from his wife Yuki's encounter with the monster called Octopus Fiji.

He was concerned when he saw some blood on her clothes.

"Ryoko...What happened?..How can I help?" asked Hiro as he quickly ushered the teenage girl inside of his house and closed the door.

"It's Mosquito Woman Doc! She's been captured by a monster and the Yakuza and it's all my fault" said Ryoko with tears running down her face.

Hiro listened as she told him what happened.

Ryoko was surprised but relieved when he hugged her.

"You're not to blame for my wife being in danger" he told her.

"What??...Your wife??...Mosquito Woman is your wife??" gasped Ryoko in shock.

"Yes. I've said too much but I know Yuki would want me to tell you her secret identity. You proven to both of us you're a good girl...when you helped me save Mosquito Woman from Octopus Fiji" said Hiro.

"I can't believe this. Nobody's ever trusted me like this before. I'll do anything to help Mosquito Woman. But how can we? She's a prisoner of a monster and the Yakuza. They have her trapped in some weird plants which give her only 45 hours to live.

"There is a way. Come with me" replied Hiro as he led Ryoko towards a small lab he had at his house.

He opened a refrigerator, where he had a small suitcase with 8 hypodermic needles with a blue liquid.

"What are those?" asked Ryoko.

"An experiment that Yuki and I did with samples of her blood when she became Mosquito Woman. The serum in these needles can temporarily give someone her super powers but I haven't tested it yet" said Hiro.

"Let me be the first to test it. I'm not afraid" said Ryoko.

Hiro nodded in agreement and took out one of the needles from the briefcase. He injected the serum into the teenage girl's right arm.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Ryoko loudly in pain as the serum began to take effect.

Hiro was about to move to help the teenage girl when he saw her body vibrating before her, similar to what happened when Yuki made her change into Mosquito Woman.

When her body stopped vibrating, Ryoko was surprised and delighted by the change.

She had grown in size with her breasts and thighs much bigger than before. Her black hair was now longer, glossier and flowing on to her shoulders.

"The serum worked. You have Mosquito Woman's powers" said Hiro.

"Yes I do. But I can't take your wife's title. I need my own. I'll call myself Mosquito Girl!" declared Ryoko with a broad smile on her face.

"And you're going to need a costume!" replied Hiro in agreement as he walked over to a nearby locker.

He came back with a tight white translucent bodysuit...with a mosquito insignia located in the middle of it...and a white mask with yellow slits. He handed the mask and suit to Ryoko who took off her clothes and donned her new attire in front of him for the first time.

Hiro felt almost as aroused and impressed as when he saw Yuki in costume.

Ryoko turned to face him, her new curvaceous and muscular body highlighted by the tight white translucent bodysuit with a mosquito insignia between her large firm breasts, her white mask with yellow slits covering the upper part of her face, framed by her long mane of glossy black hair. There was no way for anyone to distinguish Ryoko from the new teenage Japanese superheroine Mosquito Girl.

"You're all set now Mosquito Girl. Just remember that your super powers only last 12 hours and you'll need another injection to replenish them" said Hiro.

"I understand Doc" replied the Busty Japanese Teen Heroine as she took another hypodermic needle, placed it in a small bag and placed it in the back of her bra.

"We have to act fast to save Mosquito Woman. Do you have any idea where the Yakuza could be holding her prisoner?" asked Hiro.

"Yes. I know exactly where Hana would have her. She'll never expect anyone to find her" replied Mosquito Girl with a smile on her face as they made their plan to save Mosquito Woman

To be continued.

Thu Feb 01, 2024 3:41 pm