Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:58 pm

Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio 5 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio 5
Samba and the Queen of Wrestling- Rumble in Rio 5

In another part of the arena, oblivious to what was happening elsewhere, the tide had turned against Samba.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was now on the receiving end of non-stop brutal physical and erotic punishment from the Premeiro Comando Cartel's enforcer...the masked villainess called the Baronesa.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...HAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL...BRAZILIAN NIPPLES
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUH...BROAD...UUUUUUUH...HAAARD
...UUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUH...BRAZILIAN...UUUH...AREOLAS...
UUUUUUUUUH...WITH LIQUID...UUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC...
UUUUH...DIZZY...UUUH...WEAK...UUUUH...SLEEPY...UUH...UUH
...UUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as the Baronesa pinned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman on her back to the canvas in the middle of the ring...and vigorously rubbed more liquid aphrodisiac into her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris in the middle of her thick all natural glossy black pubic rainforest to the awe, arousal and delight of the assembled fight patrons.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as the Baronesa brought her to four gigantic orgasms in quick succession...that left her dazed and disoriented in the middle of the ring...her muscular gleaming copper arms limp past her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the canvas, her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together as four waterfalls of thick white cum cascaded out of her big hard wet excited all natural camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt on to the canvas of the ring, forming a thick white lake between her wide open thick muscular gleaming copper legs.

"Uuuuuuuuh...J...J...Jaime...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh"moaned Samba in pleasure, her sparkling blue eyes barely open...
erotic thoughts of her secret teenage boyfriend filling her mind as she lay helpless in the ring before the Baronesa.

"You can't save your little boyfriend Big Breasted Wonder Woman! You can't even save yourself! I don't fight fair! I fight to win!" gloated the villainess as she poured more liquid aphrodisiac on Samba's big hard wet excited all natural shiny brown clitoris.

"NO...UUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUH...TOO MUCH...APHRODISIAC...I...
I...GOT TO...UUH...MUST NOT...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...
UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, becoming weaker, sexier and sleepier as she had two more gigantic orgasms.

The Baronesa lowered her head between Samba's wide open massive gleaming copper thighs... and started licking her big hard wet excited all natural shiny brown clitoris, pushing the aphrodisiac liquid deeper inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped all natural shiny brown cunt."

"NOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOOOOOOOOOOOOO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had three more gigantic orgasms which pushed her closer to tbe brink of her biggest defeat as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman.

"I thought you'd give me more of a fight Big Breasted Wonder Woman! I'll have lot's of fun with your little boyfriend!!" gloated the Baronesa.

Her words made Samba snap out of the erotic stupor she was in.

"No!! I won't let you hurt him!!" cried the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she closed her massive gleaming copper thighs around the villainess' head.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned the Baronesa in pain as she withed helplessly in the powerful grips of Samba's massive gleaming copper thighs.

Rolling on to her back, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil hurled the Baronesa across the ring. The villainess bounced off the ropes and landed hard face down to canvas in the middle of the ring to the boos of the fight patrons. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...barely have
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...enough all natural...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Brazilian Strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Speed...to stay conscious...got to defeat Baronesa quickly and save Jaime" resolved Samba as she got groggily to her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet and prepared to charge the villainess.

But the Baronesa had another surprise for the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil as she got up and pressed a button on a remote control in her left hand.

Samba felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earlobes and looked behind the villainess to see a spotlight shine on a VIP box outside of the ring...where two Premeiro Comando thugs had her secret teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz prisoner...both of them pointing guns to the back of his head.

"Samba!! Help!!" yelled Jaime to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil who was in a quandary as to what to do.

The Baronesa made the choice easy for her.

"You can only help your boyfriend by letting me take advantage of you...play with your body and then defeat you...with him watching...Do you accept...Big Breasted Wonder Woman??!!" asked the villainess rhetorically.

Looking up at Jaime in peril...Samba knew she had no choice.

"Yes!!...Do what you want to me Baronesa!!...But know that if you harm Jaime you will face my fury!!" declared the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as she stood her ground and waited for the villainess to make her next move.

"An idle threat you will not deliver on Samba!!" sneered the Baronesa as she raised her right black steel gloved hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain as a powerful laser beam blasted her in her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts...staggering her backwards on the balls of her erotic bare gleaming copper bare feet across the ring to the renewed cheers of he fight patrons.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain staggering in several directions across the ring on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper bare feet as the Baronesa blasted in her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts with six more devastating laser blasts...causing her to stagger around until she collapsed to the canvas in the middle of the ring...her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...plumes of grey smoke rising from her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts as they heaved slowly and painfully up and down with each strained breath that she took...her large erotic bare gleaming copper bare feet resting on the canvas of the ring on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails...barely able to stay close together and curled with tension.

"Samba!! No!!" yelled Jaime, who was aroused, angry and alarmed at what the Baronesa was doing to his secret superheroine girlfriend right before his eyes...with him helpless to do anything to save her. "You should have taken your chance to defeat me when you could! You belong to me know!" gloated the Baronesa as she knelt down and squeezed the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped all natural shiny brown nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she powerfully lactated...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped all natural shiny brown nipples...unable to fight back...the force of the laser blasts to her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts...not only left her highly erotically aroused but also unable to move her muscular gleaming copper arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs to defend herself.

The Baronesa took out glass vial containing more liquid aphrodisiac, poured it directly on to Samba's big hard wet excited all natural shiny brown clitoris...in the middle of her thick matted glossy black all natural pubic rainforest...and rubbed it vigorously into it with the middle and index fingers of her left black steel gloved hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as the Baronesa for--d her to have eight gigantic orgasms in quick succession... eight waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt on to the canvas between her wide open thick gleaming copper muscular legs...to the cheers of the fight patrons.

Jaime Diaz , the prisoner of two armed Premeiro Comando Cartel thugs, who had their guns aimed at his head, could only look on with a conflicting mix of arousal and fear, as he watched the villainess mercilessly exploit the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil as no other criminal had ever done before.

"Samba's in big trouble!! Her big weakness is sex!! She's never been drugged so heavily and for--d to lactate and cum so many times without a chance to rest!! And she's doing because my life is on the line as a prisoner of the Premeiro Comando Cartel!! She'll be knocked out soon and could be unconscious for days!! If only I could do something to save her...but what??" thought the teenage boy...unable to think of a way to save his secret superheroine girlfriend.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
....UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba loudly in pleasure to the cheers of the fight patrons as the Baronesa rapidly rubbed her in her big hard wet and excited all natural shiny brown clitoris...bringing her to five gigantic orgasms while simultaneously powerfully lactating.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...J...Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Samba loudly in pleasure...her sparkling blue eyes barely open, her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper bathed in sweat and her own erogenous fluids...rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped all natural shiny brown nipples....waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt...as the Baronesa continued to finger her in her big hard wet excited all natural clitoris.

At that moment, Samba was close to another gigantic orgasm that would leave her unconscious for several days, with the Baronesa vigorously rubbing her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

Suddenly, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil felt vibrations in the large gleaming gold earrings that hung from her gleaming copper earrings. Through her blurry vision, she saw the Queen of Wrestling appear out of nowhere to defeat the two thugs who had Jaime prisoner.

"Samba!! You've got to fight! Fight and win!!" yelled Jaime.

Seconds later, alarms sounded in the underground illegal fight arena, causing the fight patrons to flee the arena in all directions.

The Queen of Wrestling knew the alarms met that her girlfriend Brooke O'Neill has managed to bring the Brazilian police to the arena after she had freed her. "What???!!!!" gasped the Baronesa who was surprised by what was happening.

Mustering her depleted all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed, relievef that Jaime was safe, Samba sprang to life, throwing the startled Baronesa off of her and springing to her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet. The villainess tried to use the laser blasters in her black steel armored gloved but the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, hit her with a flurry of gleaming capoeira hand chops and erotic bare gleaming copper capoeira foot strikes which sent her staggering, dazed and disoriented around the ring. the blows destroying her black steel exoskeleton suit, which gave her an advantage.

With a final effort, Samba flung Baronesa over her right broad gleaming copper shoulder, slamming her resoundingly to the canvas in the middle of the ring. The shocked referee who had been relegated to a spectator for the entire match, gave a quick three count and fled the ring, declaring Samba as the winner of the fight.

"It's...over ...Baronesa...I've won...and you...are going to face...justice...Now...to unmask you...and see...who...you really are..." gasped Samba as she reached for the black mask that covered the upper part of the villainess which her right gleaming copper hand.

Terrified of the prospect of her true identity being revealed...her black armor exoskeleton destroyed...unable to give her any advantage over the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil...who was stronger than her...even in her weakened state...the Baronesa took out an aphrodisiac grenade in the pocket of her exoskeleton armor and aimed it at Samba's beauteous face framed by her long mane of glossy black hair and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"Never!!" cried the Baronesa as she detonated the grenade...a thick cloud of purple gas engulfing Samba in her beauteous face and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUUUUUUH
TAKING IMMEDIATE EFFECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...THEY'VE... NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEEN TORTURED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND DRUGGED...UUUUUUUH
SO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN A SHORT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPACE OF TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
....HAVEN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAD ENOUGH TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...GAS...MAKING MY WIDE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG ALL NATURAL...BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD
....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...ALL NATURAL...
UUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT...TOO DIZZY...TOO WEAK...TO SLEEPY...
TO ORGASM...WILL BE....KNOCKED OUT...FOR TWO DAYS...I...UUH...CAN'T...UUUH...STAY...UUUH..AWAKE...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
moaned Samba in pleasure...her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering...her temples reeling in dizziness...her sparkling blue eyes becoming dull and hazy...slowly closing as she collapsed to the canvas in the middle of the ring on her back...her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist...her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the canvas on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she immediately succumbed to unconsciousness.

As she passed out....Jaime, the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke O'Neill reached the ring.

The teenage boy knelt beside the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil...as the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke looked on with concern for the superheroine who had saved their lives days earlier...with the Queen in her secret identity as Reby Terrell.

"Is Samba all right?" asked the Queen of Wrestling.

"Yes. But she's totally unconscious. The torture, the drugs and the fight took everything out of her. She'll be fine once she gets rest and time to recover. She could be out for a day. I'll take her to my beach house" said Jaime as he lifted the unconscious Samba up in his slender muscular arms with effort.

"I'll go with you to make sure you get her there safe" said Brooke and nodded in agreement.

Jaime nodded at both women.

"Thank you for helping me to save Samba" the teenage boy told them.

"We did the same thing she would have done for us. The police should round up the crooks. I'll see you later Brooke" said the Queen of Wrestling as she turned on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet and made her departure before Brooke could say anything.

Midnight

GEFW owner Stephanie was shocked when she saw the Queen of Wrestling enter her suite at the Rio Hyatt Hotel.

"Surprised to see me Stephanie? You've done your fair share of schemes in the GEFW in the past but getting involved in illegal fighting in a foreign country...That's a first even for a crook like you...When the authorities get to find out what you've done here...with the Premeiro Comando Cartel...you'll be removed as GEFW owner and go to prison!!" declared the Queen.

Before Stephanie could reply...a female Frankenstein monster emerged from an adjoining room and sent the Queen of Wrestling flying across the suite with a mighty slap across her large firm golden tanned breasts with her huge left hand.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain as she slammed into a wall and collapsed to the floor...her wide bronze areolas and her big puffy bronze nipples made hard and erect in seconds from the blow.

As she staggered to her erotic bare golden tanned feet, the female Frankenstein monster attacked again, bringing her huge right fist crashing down atop the white masked head of the Busty Super Wrestler.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling...tired from her earlier drugging, torture and fighting...unable to handle the sheer brutality of the female Frankenstein monster...collapsed face down to the floor of the suite...her muscular golden tanned arms limp past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs wide open and limp below her wide shapely waist...the soles of her erotic bare golden tanned feet exposed as she succumbed to unconsciousness in less than one second.

Three men in suits entered the suite. Two of them picked up the unconscious Queen of Wrestling and took her out of the room.

Stephanie composed herself and accepted a briefcase full of cash from the third man.

"Thank you for doing business with us. My employer has a great interest in your Queen of Wrestling. She will be well received in Romania" said the man as he left with female Frankenstein monster following him.

Stephanie smiled as she poured herself a vodka martini.

"Let's see you get out of this one Queen" she grinned.

End.

Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:32 pm