Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:48 am

Samba and the Queen of Wrestling-Rumble in Rio 4 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba and the Queen of Wrestling-Rumble in Rio 4
Samba and the Queen of Wrestling- Rumble in Rio 4

1 am

Taking off the headlights of his car, Jaime drove slowly through the narrow streets of Complexo do Alemão, a large complex of favelas or shanty towns in the northern part of Rio de Janeiro where the crime rates were high and which Brazil's crime cartels and criminal gangs regularly fought turf wars over. The teenage boy was concerned about the safety of his secret superheroine girlfriend Samba in a place like this. Jaime also didn't want to draw attention to his two passengers, the Queen of Wrestling and Brooke O'Neill.

Parking his car unnoticed in an alley, Jaime got out and used the glow of the special emerald that Samba had given him to lead the way to where she was being held prisoner. The Queen of Wrestling and Brooke followed close on his heels, doing their best to stay quiet as they followed Jaime through the shadows. The trail led to an abandoned theatre in one of the side streets of the complex of favelas.

The trio were about to enter when they spotted a group of 12 Premeiro Comando thugs approaching them, armed with brass knuckles and blackjacks in their hands. Thinking fast, Jaime handed the Queen of Wrestling his special emerald. "Only you have the power to rescue Samba! Use the emerald to locate her!" said Jaime. Brooke quickly realised what the Brazilian teenage boy was doing. "He's right Queen! You go and rescue Samba! We'll hold off these punks!!" said Brooke as she and Jaime attacked the thugs, hurling a series of punches and kicks at them while the Queen of Wrestling sprinted inside of the abandoned theatre.

The sounds of fighting faded into the background, the further the Queen went inside of the theatre, following the intensifying glow of the emerald she was holding in her right golden tanned hand. "I normally have to deal with petty tricks from Stephanie and her wrestlers in the GEFW but this is something else" thought the Busty Super Wrestler as she found herself going deeper into the basement of the theatre which she discovered was the entrance to some kind of underground fight arena.

The glow of the emerald grew even stronger as the Queen of Wrestling entered a darkened corridor with a series of closed rusty iron doors. "Samba has to be down here somewhere! Once I free her, together we can help Brooke and her friend Jaime and stop whatever it is that's happening down here!" thought the Queen of Wrestling.

The glow of the emerald in her right golden tanned reached its brightest as she stood in front of of one of the doors.

The Queen of Wrestling looked through a slit in the door.

Her blue eyes widened in the slits of her white head mask...her nipples stiffened and her clitoria became wet and excited under her strapless tight white leotard as she saw Samba inside the cell, naked except for her large gleaming gold earrings and gleaming gold bracelets, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended above her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her gleaming copper hands and large erotic bare gleaming copper feet shackled to a wall of the cell, totally defeated and unconscious.

Distracted by this sight as her erotic bare golden tanned feet made contact with the rusty iron floor before her, the Queen of Wrestling caused plumes of purple smoke to quickly fill the corridor.

"Huh...What...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT GAS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING TO MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY SUPER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY SUPER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS GETTING...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling, dropping the emerald to the rusty iron floor as she stagged on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet, flailing her muscular golden tanned arms in futile efforts to dispel the aphrodisiac gas that was swirling around her.

While she was doing that an Amerindian woman named Anahi and an Amerindian man named Kaue attacked the Busty Super Wrestler. Both of them wearing gas masks on their faces to protect them from the aphrodisiac fumes. "This will weaken you faster than the Big Breasted Wonder Woman!!" sneered Anahi as she yanked down the Queen's tight strapless white leotard and dug her fingernails into the Queen's wide bronze areolas and her big puffy bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MORE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....THEY'RE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD"
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure.

Kaue moved in quickly to grab the Queen by her naked large firm golden tanned breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...IT HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain as Kaue squeezed her naked large firm golden tanned breasts in his huge calloused brown hands.

"You like to but, on an act, but you'll soon realise this is no game!" sneered Anahi as she pulled the Queen's strapless tight white leotard down to her knees and then rubbed her right index finger rapidly over her big bronze clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING NAILED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPER CLITORIS
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO ONE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO SAVE ME NOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...TOO MUCH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH
..GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as she was brought to four gigantic orgasms which were too much for her to handle...and she collapsed unconscious to the rusty iron floor, her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the rusty iron floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes.

She had no way of knowing that Jaime and Brooke had been overpowered and captured by the Premeiro Comando thugs. Their mission to rescue Samba had failed. The trio were now prisoners of the top Brazilian crime cartel just as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was.

24 hours later
Complexo do Alemao
Rio de Janeiro
Brazil
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba and the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure as they announced they were regaining consciousness.

Her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering...Samba swayed her head from side to side...unable to shake off the great fatigue and heaviness she was feeling in her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts...the hardeness and erectness in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples...the hardness and wetness she felt in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris.

As her vision cleared slightly before her sparkling blue eyes, Samba saw the Queen of Wrestling bound on the opposite wall of the cell she was in, wearing only her white face mask, her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body on full display moaning loudly in pleasure, showing her resistance to the aphrodisiac gas was less than hers.

At that moment, the door to their cell opened.

Samba and the Queen of Wrestling stared in sleepy disbelief as the masked Brazilian villainess known as the Baronesa and GEFW owner Stephanie entered the room.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil stared at the Baronesa, a beautiful but evil brunette, wearing a black mask and a black steel exoskeleton which enhanced her physical strength and made her bulletproof. She remembered she first met the villainess from her last encounter with the Premeiro Comando Cartel when it was using the Globo Petroleo oil company as a cover to illegally mine gold from Amerindian lands in the Amazon River Basin. As she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the Brazilian villainess, Samba got a strange feeling that the Baronesa was someone who she met before.

For the Queen of Wrestling, she knew Stephanie all too well. She knew the GEFW owner was always trying to publicly shame her for thwarting all her evil schemes to exploit the GEFW for her own benefit. But this scheme was something more than the usual treachery that she knew Stephanie to be capable of.

But lacking the superior powers of Samba, the Queen of Wrestling was unable to recover from the effects of the aphrodisiac gas than the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil and less able to figure out what was going on.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Baronesa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We meet again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...only you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...would have set a clever trap
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...which I didn't expect...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What evil scheme does the Premeiro Comando Cartel have....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that involves illegal underground fights?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What's your...Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuh... business...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with the GEFW?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Whatever it is...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm going to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
expose it...and ...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...bring you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to justice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly against the wall of the cell, unable to break free of the iron shackles that were binding her to the wall.

The Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil was so focused on the Baronesa that she didn't pay attention to Stephanie as she approached her and squeezed her big puffy all natural hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU'RE KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKE THEM SOFT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUNH
...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain as Stephanie gleefully squeezed and rotated her big puffy all natural hard, erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples, becoming turned on as she watched Samba's naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body wiggle helplessly before her.

"You weren't kidding about this super slut's body. This'll make her relaxed" said Stephanie to the Baronesa as she took out a small bottle of aphrodisiac oil and applied drops of it to each of the big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped all natural shiny brown nipples of the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...GETTING...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her sparkling blue eyes barely open as she watched Stephanie massage the aphrodisiac oil into her famous nipples and areolas.

"That's right Wonder Woman...Heard you like getting drugged here too" sneered Stephanie as she poured more of the oil into the space between Samba's wide open massive gleaming copper thighs...rubbing it into her thick matted glossy black all natural pubic jungle...and her big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris located in the middle of it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MASSAGING...UUUUUUUUUUUH...
APHRODISIAC OIL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....INTO MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CLITORIS...MAKING IT...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUH...
EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH....
HHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms in quick succession...five waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big all natural hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt on to the floor of the cell.

"That'll teach you not to mess with me Wonder Woman" sneered Stephanie as she looked at Samba hanging on the wall with her head bowed between her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs outstretched above her head and below her wide curvy waist, the sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy, clear toenails, pointing down to the floor of the cell, straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

The Baronesa meanwhile played with the large firm naked golden breasts of the Queen of Wrestling, rubbing a purple liquid aphrodisiac all over them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHAT ARE YOU DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
WHAT IS THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY SUPER BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER AREOLAS...CAN'T HANDLE IT
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure, offering less resistance than Samba to the liquid aphrodisiac.

The Baronesa grinned as she rubbed the Queen's big wet excited bronze clitoris with more of the aphrodisiac. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
GOING TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH..UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pleasure as she had seven gigantic orgasms, seven waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt, leaving her physically and erotically devastated and barely conscious.

"Now that we have you both sufficiently weak and tired, we have a offer to make to you!" said the Baronesa as she turned on a large plasma screen tv that was in the cell, positioned between the two captured busty superheroines. Samba and the Queen of Wrestling stared in sleepy disbelief as they saw split screen images of Jaime Diaz and Brooke O'Neill in separate cells.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...J...Jaime...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What have you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....done to him...I've got to..." moaned Samba in pleasure...flexing her gleaming copper muscular arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs in futile efforts to break the shackles binding her to the wall.

"Relax...Wonder Woman!!" sneered Stephane as she massaged more aphrodisiac oil into Samba's big all natural hard, wet and excited shiny brown clitoris.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil loudly in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm which made her weaker and sleepier.

The Queen of Wrestling became defiant and aroused at the sight of her girlfriend Brooke in jeopardy.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stephanie...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with this...I'll..." cried the Queen ...wiggling frantically to break her bonds.

"Keep quiet and listen!! snarled the Baronesa as she raised her right black metal gloved hand and fired a blast of purple aphrodisiac gas into the masked face of the Busty Super Wrestler.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as she had a gigantic orgasm in response to the gas and hung helpless and sleepy to the wall that she was bound to.

Seeing that Samba and the Queen of Wrestling had been tamed and knew what was at stake, the Baronesa and Stephanie made their proposal to them.

"Your 'friends' are safe for the moment and will stay that way unless you both do exactly as we order!!" declared the Baronesa.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...We've got no choice...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What is your proposal Baronesa?...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the plasma screen tv....feeling hardness in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas...hardness and wetness in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris as she looked at the image of her secret teenage boyfriend Jaime.

"Good!!...You will face me in the Premeiro Comando's ring Samba!!...The Queen of Wrestling will face two opponents...the Amerindian mercenaries Anahi and Kaue in another ring!! Should you both win...Your friends will be released while you both remain as our prisoners!! If one of you or both of you lose, you and your friends will remain our prisoners in this underground fight arena...Do you accept? asked Baronesa rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You've given us no other choice Baronesa...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes..." moaned Samba in pleasure as she stared with sleepy sparkling blue eyes at the image of her teenage boyfriend on the screen before her and then at the Queen of Wrestling. "You agree with that Queenie?!!" asked Stephanie rhetorically as she looked at the beaten Busty Super Wrestler as she hung on the wall of the cell opposite to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Y...Y...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as she stared sleepily at the image of Brooke on the screen and then at Samba, having more difficulty resisting the effects of the aphrodisiac liquid drug and gas that were used on both Samba and herself.

"Good! Now it's time for both of you to go to sleep!" gloated the Baronesa as she aimed her right black metal gloved hand at Samba and fired a thick cloud of purple aphrodisiac gas into the beauteous face of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT MORE...UUUUUUUUUUH
APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS...SO...HAA...
HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GONE...UUUUUUH
...MUST LET YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KNOCK ME OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO SAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...JAIME...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL SAVE HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL DEFEAT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BARONESA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BRING YOU...TO...TO...JUSTICE...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, her sparkling blue eyes closing as her head sagged between her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body going limp against the wall of the cell, her muscular gleaming copper arms outstretched above her head, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs wide open below her wide curvy waist, wide spaces between the sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, with short, glossy, clear toenails, erotic thoughts of Jaime Diaz filling her mind as she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

"You should have let Jungle beat you in the ring Queen! This is one match you're not going to win when you wake up!" gloated Stephanie as she aimed a gas gun at the masked face of the Busty Super Wrestler and fired a cloud of purple aphrodisiac gas into it. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU WON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GET AWAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STEPHANIE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO HANDLE...UUUUUUUUUUH
...MY SUPER NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPER CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUH...IF YOU...UUUH...HURT...UUUH...BROOKE...I'M GOING TO...UUH....GOING TO...UUUH...GOING TO...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling, her blue eyes closing in the slits of her white face mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body going limp against the wall of he cell she was bound to, erotic thoughts of Brooke O'Neill in her head as she joined Samba in unconsciousness.

7 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling in pleasure, announcing she was regaining consciousness. She woke up to find herself alone in a different room, wearing only her head mask.

"On your feet bitch! The fight's about to start!" snarled a Premeiro Comando thug as he opened the door to the room.

Knowing that Brooke and Jaime were in danger, the Queen of Wrestling did as she was told. She was escorted by this thug and two others into a ring in the cartel's underground fight arena filled with fight club patrons who booed her as she entered.

From another entrance, the Amerindian mercenaries Kaue and Anahi, entered the arena in full attire and to loud cheers from the spectators, many of them criminal associates of the Premeiro Comando Cartel who were betting heavily on them to defeat the Queen of Wrestling.

"Uuuuuuuuuh...My super nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...my super areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...and my super clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh
..are so haaaard...wet...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but got to fight and win...Brooke and Jaime are depending on me and Samba to save them..." moaned the Queen of Wrestling as the bell sounded to start the fight.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuh
....Uuuuuuuh...Jaime...Uuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure...erotic thoughts of her teenage boyfriend on her mind...
as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's emerald painted eyelids fluttered as her head, pillowed by her long mane of glossy black hair rolled from side to side, as her sparkling blue eyes slowly opened.

As her senses returned, Samba woke up to find herself naked except for her large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleamimg copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists.

Stretching her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil discovered she was no longer restrained and was lying flat on her back on a hard canvas surface with darkness all around her.

Slowly and with great effort, Samba stood up on her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet.

"Uuuuuuh...My huge all natural Brazilian Breasts...Uuuuuh...My big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuh...feel weak...heavy...from the aphrodisiac drugs used on them...Uuuuh...feel tired...want to sleep...Uuuh...No...Uuuh...got to save Jaime...Uuuh...Uuuh" moaned Samba as she pressed the palm of her right gleaming copper hand to her forehead to steady herself.

"You should be more concerned about yourself than your little boyfriend!!" gloated the Baronesa as she approached the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil in the darkness. On cue, the lights were turned on and Samba found herself standing in the middle of a ring facing the villainess who was wearing her black steel exoskeleton suit and her mask over the upper part of her face, framed by her short thick mane of black hair to conceal her identity.

Samba then heard loud cheers and saw the ring was surrounded by stands filled with fight club patrons, many of them criminals or corrupt people from wealthy circles in society who engaged in illegal activities such as betting on underground fights. "You won't win Baronesa!...No matter what you do!!...As Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman...I will save Jaime!...I will defeat you and bring you to justice!" vowed Samba as she flexed the muscles of her naked voluptuous gleaming copper body...as the bell sounded to start their fight.

Elsewhere in the underground arena, the Queen of Wrestling was managing to keep Anahi and Kaue at bay through the use of punches, kicks and suplexes as the two Amerindians repeatedly tried to nail her in her large firm golden tanned breasts and in her big bronze clitoris. But as the fight continued, the area around the ring started to get hotter.

The Busty Super Wrestler had no idea that Anahi and Kaue had rubbed an aphrodisiac oil over their bodies. As it got hotter, they began to sweat and some of the sweat ended up on the naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body of the Queen of Wrestling, each time she came into physical contact with them.

"UUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUH...MY SUPER NIPPLES...FEEL FUNNY...SOMETHING'S MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELING...UUUUUUUUH...DIZZY....UUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling as the movements of her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body got slower and slower, providing an opportunity for her opponents to strike.

In another part of the arena, Samba battled the Premeiro Comando Cartel's new enforcer, the Baronesa. But despite her special black steel exoskeleton suit that was designed to enhance her physical strength and speed and protect her from harm, the masked villainess was surprisingly having a hard time against the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil who was fighting her naked, except for her large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists.

Despite being weakened by aphrodisiac drugs, physical and erotic torture to her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts and her big shiny brown all natural clitoris, Samba bravely fought the Baronesa knowing that the life of her secret teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz was at stake.

She know Jaime was a captive of the Premeiro Comando Cartel somewhere in this same underground arena and she had to win this fight to save him and bring the Baronesa and her allies to justice. As the Baronesa missed with a wild swing of her left black steel armoured fist, Samba connected, driving the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot into the middle of the villainess' black steel armoured gut.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Baronesa in pain as she was knocked off her feet, thrown against the ropes of the ring and then fell flat on her face in the middle of the canvas. But the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil was unable to seize the advantage of her foe being temporarily helpless. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge all natural Brazilian Breasts...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...feel heavy...tired...from the aphrodisiac drugs...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My big all natural Brazilian Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My broad all natural...Brazilian Areolas...feel...so...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaard...My big...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...all natural...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Brazilian...Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuh
...feels...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...not getting time...Uuuuuuuuh
to rest...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...regain...my full...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all natural...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Brazilian...Uuuuuuuuuuh...Strength...
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Stamina...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...Speed...Uuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba as she swayed dizzily on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet...her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering,...a dull hazy look in her sparkling blue eyes ...trying to suppress her dizziness and fatigue as she saw the Baronesa get to her feet again.

Anahi took advantage of the effects of her aphrodisiac sweat and Kaue's on the Queen of Wrestling as she staggered before them unsteadily in the middle of the ring on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet, throwing some of the sweat on her hair on to the Busty Super Wrestler's naked large firm golden tanned breasts.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned the Queen of Wrestling in pleasure as she felt her big puffy bronze nipples and her wide bronze areolas became harder from Anahi's aphrodisiac sweat which made her very dizzy. Kaue came up behind the Queen and grabbed her from behind in a strong bear hug.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as she writhed frantically and in futility to break Kaue's powerful bear hug, while the scent of the aphrodisiac sweat on his muscular upper body made her feel dizzier, weaker, sexier and sleepier.

Anahi then attacked from the front, rubbing her left middle and index fingers rapidly over the Queen of Wrestling's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOING TO MAKE ME...MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty Super Wrestler as Anahi brought her to a gigantic orgasm, a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt...falling on to the canvas of the ring...making her dizzier, weaker, sexier and sleepier to the growing cheers of the fight patrons looking on and betting on the two Amerindians to tame her.

Anahi took advantage of the Queen's weakness by scratching her naked firm golden tanned breasts with her fingernails which were laced with liquid aphrodisiac. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...IN MY HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD SUPER NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD SUPER AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in agony.

Simultaneously, Kaue jammed his stiff erect penis into the Busty Super Wrestler's hard wet excited bronze anus from behind and moved her up and down vigorously.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... BEING NAILED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IN MY SUPER ANUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T HANDLE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling, her blue eyes fluttering in the slits of her white head mask.

Anahi then began to vigorously finger her inside of her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt, probing deeper and deeper in front while Kaue did the same in the back in her hard wet and excited anus.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples which had been drugged by the aphrodisiac coating on Anahi's fingernails.

As the two Amerindians mercilessly assaulted the Busty Super Wrestler from in front and behind, simultaneously going deeper into her cunt and anus, Reby felt her mind clouding with stronger thoughts of her having sex with her best friend Brooke who had no idea that she was the Queen of Wrestling.

Unable to suppress her growing erotic urges, the Queen of Wrestling gave into them.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Queen of Wrestling loudly in pain and pleasure as she suffered five gigantic orgasms in quick succession and fell limp in the grips of the Amerindian duo of Anahi and Kaue.

They released their hold on the Busty Super Wrestler allowing her limp naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body to fall to the canvas in the middle of the ring to the cheers of the fight patrons. Her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing out of her big hard wet and excited bronze cunt, rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples, it looked like the Queen of Wrestling was unconscious and comprehensively defeated.

Elsewhere in the underground arena...battling growing fatigue and dizziness from her physical exertions...aphrodisiac drugs and erotic torture meted out to her...Samba...the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil...bravely battled her arch enemy....the Baronesa...the Premeiro Comando Cartel's new enforcer...trying to bring a quick end to their battle so she could rescue her teenage boyfriend Jaime Diaz who was a prisoner of the Cartel somewhere in the arena.

Feeling lingering heaviness in her naked mountainous firm all natural gleaming copper breasts....hardness in her broad all natural shiny brown areolas...hardness in her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples....hardness, wetness and excitement in her big all natural shiny brown clitoris located in the middle of her thick matted glossy black matted pubic rainforest between her massive gleaming copper thighs...Samba was barely clinging on to consciousness...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body being subjected to powerful aphrodisiac drugs, erotic and physical torture over 24 hours...which deprived her of most of her all natural Brazilian Strength, Stamina and Speed.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...but must keep fighting...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...must...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....save Jaime..." moaned the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil....as erotic thoughts of her secret teenage boyfriend crept into her tired brain.

Seeing an opportunity to strike, the Baronesa took it. As the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil missed with a gleaming copper left fist, the villainess landed a powerful punch with her black steel right fist into the middle of her opponent's naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Samba loudly in pain, throwing her muscular gleaming copper arms up in the air, staggering backwards on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet before collapsing to the canvas in the middle of the ring to the cheers of the fight patrons, her muscular gleaming copper arms and thick muscular gleaming copper legs flailing in the air.

Taking out a small vial from the waistline of her black steel exoskeleton, the Baronesa knelt beside the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil and struck while she was still dazed and disoriented. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LIQUID APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...BEING POURED....ON MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...ON MY....BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...THEY'RE NOT FULLY RECOVERED...IT'S MAKING THEM...HAAAAAA
...HAAAA....HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT FAIR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure...her emerald green painted eyelids fluttering...a dull look appearing in her sparkling blue eyes, her head rolling from side to side...pillowed atop her long mane of glossy black hair...her muscular gleaming copper arms limp past her head...her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist....her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the canvas surface of the ring on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together, as erotic thoughts of sex with Jaime got stronger and stronger in her tired brain.

Elsewhere in the underground arena, Anahi and Kaue were taking in the cheers of the crowd as they danced around the motionless form of the Queen of Wrestling who lay sprawled out on her back in the middle of the ring...defeated and unconscious. Their celebrations made it difficult for the referee to make them pin the Busty Super Wrestler who was only clad in her white head mask, to seal their victory.

But as she floated in an unconscious state in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego...Reby Terrell saw images of her best friend and secret girlfriend Brooke O'Neill who was a prisoner of the Brazilian crime cartel who had captured her, Samba- the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil and her teenage friend, Jaime Diaz. Reby saw the image of her grandmother who was the first Queen of Wrestling. "Your friends need you right now Reby. I know how sexy and sleepy you feel but you have to save them!"

"Uuuuuh...You're right Grandma..." said Reby as she concentrated, suppressing the erotic thoughts in her mind about Brooke and summoned the magical powers of her white head mask.

The cheering of the fight patrons...and the celebrations of Anahi and Kaue...stopped as they all saw a white aura surrounded the naked and voluptuous golden tanned body of the Queen of Wrestling as she lay sprawled out on her back in the middle of the ring, defeated and unconscious.

The aura grew in intensity, blinding all of them, until it exploded and the Queen of Wrestling emerged from it, clad in her white head mask and strapless tight white leotard...her super powers fully restored...and attacked Anahi and Kaue with speed and conviction.

The two Amerindians were unable to handle the Queen of Wrestling as she hit them in quick succession with a sequence of throws, dropkicks and punches which had them dazed, disoriented and staggering all around the ring....until then collided head on with each other....groaning in pain as they collapsed to the canvas, Kaue falling on top of Anahi.

Placing her left erotic golden tanned foot on Kaue's back to pin him and Anahi to the canvas, the Queen of Wrestling glared at the referee, who immediately did the three count and declared her the winner of the fight. While fights broke out amongst the assembled patrons, the Queen of Wrestling made her escape.

"I've got to rescue Brooke, Jaime and Samba!" resolved the Queen of Wrestling as she ran out of the ring and into the underground arena.

To be continued

Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:31 pm