Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:01 pm

Samba and the Queen of Wrestling-Rumble in Rio 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba and the Queen of Wrestling-Rumble in Rio 3
Samba and the Queen of Wrestling in Rumble in Rio 3

Carioca Arena
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
11 pm

Attorney and politician, 28-year-old Rita Collor and her 18-year-old assistant Jaime Diaz were amongst the thousands of people leaving the arena after an action-packed night of wrestling from the (Global Extreme Wrestling Femme), he most lucrative wrestling federation on the plant.

Comprising only women, it had billions of fans in the United States and around the world who tuned in to see the women wrestler engage in intense no holds barred matches where anything goes...including sexual assaults. It was something that the villainesses in the federation always tried to do when exploiting the women wrestlers who played by the rules.

Rita remembered how reluctant she initially was to accept Jaime's invitation to attend the GEFW fight card with him. She also remembered how the GEFW's own superheroine the busty and masked Queen of Wrestling intimidated her somewhat.

But she felt feelings of arousal in her nipples under her baggy shirt and in her clitoris under her jeans as she listened to Jaime babbling non-stop about the surprise appearance in the GEFW event of Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. Rita was always aroused by the fact that Jaime had no idea that she was Samba or that his secret superheroine girlfriend was his boss in his daily life.

"You should have seen Samba in action!! She was amazing!! So strong and so sexy!!" said Jaime as they made their way through the crowd to the parking lot of the arena. Rita felt the hardness in her nipples under her baggy shirt and the moistness in her clitoris under her jeans as she listened to Jaime describe how her sexy, super-powered alter-ego made a surprise appearance at the GEFW event and helped the GEFW's superheroine, the Queen of Wrestling overcome a fiendish plan by the Jungle to steal her championship belt.

"I guess I'm not as fortunate as you to see Samba as you are Jaime. I...Uuh...just remembered I needed to make a call. I didn't expect to be away as long as I was" said Rita as she adjusted big rimmed glasses on her face. "But even though you missed Samba, you got to admit Miss Collor, this was a fun night? Better than how you might normally spend your nights?" asked Jaime.

"I must admit that I did have a good time tonight Jaime" replied Rita with a smile on her face. She thought about how most of her nights were spent patrolling Rio de Janeiro as Samba. "This was a welcome break from fighting criminals, getting knocked unconscious and captured" thought Rita as she reflected on how she spent most of her nights after she finished her day job as an attorney and politician.

"It seems from what I heard, Samba showed everyone what a real superheroine could do" said Rita. "She sure did Miss Collor. This must have been the Queen of Wrestling's idea to persuade Samba to make a guest appearance like this. The Queen's cool to do that!" replied Jaime. His words made Rita frown a little, making her feel a little jealous that Jaime was still infatuated with the Queen of Wrestling after she had changed into Samba to help the Busty Super Wrestler out of what seemed to be a match that was rigged for her to lose.

Just at that moment, Rita felt vibrations in her small gold earrings in her earlobes, which alerted her to evil. "It's still early. Maybe we could grab a late dinner? asked Jaime. Rita adjusted her big-rimmed glasses on her face as she looked at her teenage assistant. "That sounds good Jaime but I really need to get home. I just remembered there are some things I need to do before court tomorrow morning. I'll get a taxi to take me home. I had a good time tonight. I'll see you tomorrow" said Rita as she made a hasty departure through the crowd before Jaime could say a word to change her mind.

Finding a deserted alley near the arena, Rita removed her big-rimmed glasses from her face and began to spin on a single spot, An emerald green aura appeared around her body as she felt herself becoming sexier and stronger within the aura, her baggy clothes disappearing as her body became more voluptuous and muscular.

When the aura faded, Rita Collor had completed her amazing transformation into Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil. Standing 8 ft tall, she had a voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body that was barely clad by a tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts, a thick gleaming gold belt around her wide curvy waist, a tiny tight emerald green panty which barely covered the space between her massive firm gleaming copper thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her earlobes, a long mane of glossy black hair flowing from the top of her head on to her broad gleaming copper shoulders like a waterfall and reaching the middle of her exposed chiseled gleaming copper back.

"I hate having to disappoint Jaime like that but the vibrations of evil I detected in my Brazilian Earrings required me to change into Samba in quick time. The gas that was used in the wrestling match against the Queen of Wrestling is similar to aphrodisiacs used by the Premeiro Comando cartel to knock me unconscious. I'm sensing that some of their members could be here at the arena! I have to investigate this! Once I capture them and leave them for the police to collect, I'll make it up to Jaime with some late night sex at his beach house" thought the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil with a smile before she flexed her massive gleaming copper thighs, launched herself into the night sky and flew back towards the Carioca Arena.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended in front of her, her gleaming copper hands clenched into fists, gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs extended below her wide curvy waist which had a thick gleaming gold belt entwined around it, her tiny tight emerald green panties barely covering the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs, the exquisite sexy toes of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet curled with tension and close together, the wind wafting over her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body and through her long mane of glossy black hair, large gleaming gold earrings hanging from her gleaming copper earlobes, Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil flew over the arena, unnoticed by the thousands of people who were leaving the arena after the GEFW event had ended.

As she flew over the arena, Samba felt vibrations in her large gleaming gold earrings that alerted her to the presence of evil. They directed her towards a loading and storage space located towards the back of the arena where some delivery trucks were parked. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil descended behind the arena. Landing on the balls of her large erotic gleaming copper bare feet...her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under the tight gleaming gold breastplate that barely contained them, her tiny tight emerald green panties narrowing in the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs and slipping inside of the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass...Samba surprised a group of eight men busy loading some wooden crates into the back of one truck.

The reaction of the men to her sudden appearance, confirmed to the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil that they were thugs working for the Primeiro Comando Cartel and that the cartel had some kind of partnership with someone in the GEFW.

The thugs stopped loading crates into the back of the truck. They looked at her with their eyes wide open and their penises stiff and erect under their pants.

Samba assumed her heroic pose before them. Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the concrete floor of the warehouse, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward.

"I strongly suggest you boys surrender peacefully and tell me what kind of business does the Premeiro Commando Cartel have with the GEFW!!" declared Samba.

"Nobody messes with the Premeiro Commando!! Not even you Big Breasted Wonder Woman!! Get her!!" yelled one thug as all eight of them rushed towards Samba.

The muscles of her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body accentuated, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate, her tiny tight emerald green panties narrowing in the space between her massive gleaming copper thighs and slipping inside of the crack between the cheeks of her massive firm gleaming copper ass, the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil effortlessly felled the eight thugs with a sequence of gleaming copper capoeira hand chops and erotic bare gleaming copper capoeira foot strikes.

"There's nothing you or the Premeiro Commando can do from exposing the cartel's business with the GEFW! Now to see what you're hiding and leave you for the police! I've got other places to be!" quipped Samba as she walked over to one of the wooden crates that had not been loaded into the back of the parked delivery truck, her big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples semi-hard under her tight-fitting gleaming gold breastplate as erotic thoughts about Jaime Diaz and having sex with him at his beach house later, filled her mind.

But as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil opened the harmless looking wooden crate, a thick purple smoke exploded out of it, engulfing her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body in two seconds. The effects of the smoke on the Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil were immediate.

"Eh...Some kind of smoke...No...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....IT'S...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC GAS...UUUH
...MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUH...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...ARE GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...IS GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....FALLEN INTO....UUUUUUUH
A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....PREMEIRO COMMANDO CARTEL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WAS EXPECTING ME...UUUUUH
...TO BE HERE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GETTING SLEEPY...THOUGHTS OF SEX...CLOUDING MY HEAD...LOSING MY...UUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUH
...GOT TO CLEAR MY HEAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GOT TO ESCAPE..." moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she staggered on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet...her muscular gleaming copper arms flailing in the air as she tried unsuccessfully to escape from the thick cloud of purple aphrodisiac gas which had engulfed her when she opened one of the booby-trapped crates.

The eight thugs who the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil had effortlessly dispatched minutes earlier, donned gas masks over their faces and took out electric stun guns as they rushed towards her again with renewed confidence to exploit her unexpected predicament.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BEING ELECTROCUTED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IN MY HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
HUNDREDS OF VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...MAKING MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BEING ELECTROCUTED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...TOO...
AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....ELECTRICITY...IS MAKING IT...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....HAAAAAA....HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...WET...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...EXCITED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....NOT GETTING A CHANCE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....TO REGAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...MY ALL NATURAL...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BRAZILIAN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....STRENGTH....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...STAMINA...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...SPEEED...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Samba loudly in pain as she staggered around on the balls of her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet, her muscular gleaming copper arms flailing wildly in the air, unable to defend herself as the eight thugs surrounded her and took turns in electrocuting her in the exposed part of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and in the middle of her tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs.

"Keep zapping her in her big boobs and her big clitoris!! Just like the boss said!! She won't be able to handle it!!" snarled one thug as he jammed his electric stun gun into the middle of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's tiny tight emerald green panties between her massive gleaming copper thighs, with three other thugs also electrocuting her there, while the other four thugs electrocuted her in the exposed part of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts which threatened to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THAT'S RIGHT BOYS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....YOU GOT ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...WHERE YOU WANT ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....PLEASURE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...FROM THE APHRODISIAC GAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...FROM YOUR ELECTRIC STUN GUNS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...TOO MUCH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...FOR MY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HUGE ALL NATURAL...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BRAZILIAN BREASTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...MY BIG...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ALL NATURAL...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...TO HANDLE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....DIZZY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...SLEEPY....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T STAND UP...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..GOT TO LIE DOWN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Samba loudly in pain and pleasure...dropping to her knees...and then sprawling out on the hard asphalt ground on her back...her muscular gleaming copper arms flung limp past her head....her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist... as the eight thugs kept electrocuting her in the exposed part of her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and in the middle of her tiny tight emerald green panties with their electric stun guns.

11.30 pm

Elsewhere in one of the parking lots towards the front of the arena, Jaime Diaz approached his Honda Civic, still pondering why his boss, attorney and politician Rita Collor chose to go home on her own and not let him drive to her home in the wealthy district of Leblon before he headed to his beach house at Copacabana Beach. "Miss Collor's a smart lady and a good boss. But she does act weird sometimes" thought Jaime as he approached his car. He was about to unlock it when it felt a strange vibration in his right shirt pocket. The teenage boy reached inside and took out an emerald given to him by his secret superheroine girlfriend Samba when they first met months ago.

Jaime remembered how the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil told him that if he were ever in trouble, all he needed to do was focus on the emerald, its vibrations would tell her where he was and she would come and save him. "What the...??" gasped Jaime in awe as he saw the emerald glowing. As he held it in his hand and pointed it in different directions, the teenage boy noticed that the glow either faded or grew stronger. "Is Samba in trouble? Does she need my help?" wondered Jaime as he turned away from the parking lot. Heading back towards the arena, he used the glow of the emerald to determine which way he went.

11.40 pm

"NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BRAZILIAN BREASTPLATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
BEEN TAKEN OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING ELECTROCUTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIRECTLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
IN MY BROAD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AREOLAS...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUH
BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BRAZILIAN PANTIES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TAKEN OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING ELECTROCUTED...UUUUUUUUUUH
...DIRECTLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUH
...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ORGASM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...HOLD...ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...STAY...AWAKE...GOING TO
...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh"
" moaned Samba in pain and pleasure as four thugs held her muscular gleaming copper arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs to the hard asphalt surface of the ground while two thugs used their electric stun guns on the sexy summits of her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts and two other thugs used their electric stun guns on her big hard wet excited shiny brown clitoris, bringing her to a gigantic fake orgasm, her sparkling blue eyes slowly closing as her head rolled against her right broad gleaming copper shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body went limp on the hard asphalt surface of the ground...her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet resting on the asphalt on their smooth heels, wide space between her sexy toes which had short, glossy, clear toenails, as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

"The Big Breasted Wonder Woman's out cold! The boss said she couldn't handle the gas and the electric shocks to her boobs and clitoris! Tie her up, gag her and put her in the truck! The boss has got big plans for her!" snarled one of the thugs as Samba's gleaming copper hands were tied behind her back with strong ropes, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet were tied together with another set of strong ropes, her mouth was gagged by a thick cloth, she was placed inside of the open delivery truck which sped off once the eight thugs were inside.

From around a corner, Jaime Diaz gasped in horror as he saw his secret superheroine girlfriend being kidnapped by the Premeiro Comando thugs.

"The emerald was telling me Samba was in danger! But I got here too late to save her! The emerald can help me find her but I'm going to need help to save her!" thought Jaime. As he turned his head to the left, he saw a poster of the Queen of Wrestling. Remembering there were still some GEFW trailers on the other side of the arena, Jaime ran in that direction, hoping that the crazy idea that he just got would work.

11.50 pm

Brooke O'Neil was in her trailer on the other side of the arena, relaxing after the GEFW fight card, when Jaime Diaz burst inside.

"Hey kid! Who're you?! You're not supposed to be in here! Fans aren't allowed here!" said Brooke as she stood up, ready to throw the teenage Brazilian boy out.

"No! You don't understand! I am a fan...but that's not the point...I'm a friend of Samba! She's just been kidnapped and I need help...from the Queen of Wrestling!" blurted Jaime.

Brooke looked at the teenage Brazilian boy quizzically. She remembered seeing the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil in action earlier in the arena to rescue the Queen from what she suspected was another scheme by GEFW owner Stephanie to humble and humiliate her. Brooke felt aroused whenever she was around the Queen of Wrestling. No one knew they were a couple. Not even her best friend Reby Terrell.

Still she found it difficult to believe what Jaime was saying. Brooke was about to throw Jaime out of the trailer, when the Queen of Wrestling herself emerged from another part of the trailer to their surprise. Reby had overheard what Jaime was saying and without hesitation donned the white head mask to transform her into the Busty Super Wrestler.

Jaime felt his penis become stiff and erect under his pants as he looked at the Queen of Wrestling, her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body barely clad by her strapless tight white leotard. He admonished himself silently for thinking erotic thoughts at that moment for anyone else but Samba who he knew was in grave danger.

"Brooke. We have to help this boy rescue Samba. She saved you and Reby from being kidnapped a few days ago and she saved me from another one of Stephanie's plans to discredit me" said the Queen of Wrestling to Brooke.

"Yes. You're right" replied Brooke who was very aroused, feeling hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her clothes as she looked at her secret girlfriend.

"What's your name son?" asked the Queen.

"Jaime. Jaime Diaz" replied the teenage boy.

"We'll go with you. Do you know where Samba was taken?" asked the Queen of Wrestling.

"No. But she gave me this special emerald, it glows when she's in trouble. The glow gets brighter the closer the emerald gets to her." replied Jaime.

The Queen of Wrestling and Brooke exchanged looks at each other.

"That's crazy" said Brooke.

"I wouldn't dismiss it. Samba's super powers look like they come from magic. Not too different from mine. Lead the way Jaime, let's go and rescue Samba" said the Queen.

The trio left Brooke's trailer and headed towards the parking lot on the other side of the arena where Jaime's car was parked.

None of them knew they were being watched from the shadows by a mysterious figure who made a phone call as they left in Jaime's Honda Civic.

To be continued

Wed Jan 17, 2024 4:27 pm