Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:53 pm

Mosquito Woman in Smell of Death 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman in Smell of Death 2
Mosquito Woman – Smell of Death 2

One week later
Tokyo, Japan 1970

Yuki Okita and her husband Doctor Hiro Okita were relaxing in bed at their suburban home, after a intense night of sex. Hiro looked at his wife who he knew was the famous busty Japanese superheroine Mosquito Woman and saw she was thoughtful.

"What are you thinking about Yuki?" asked Hiro. Yuki turned and looked at her husband.

"I was just thinking about how I was almost completely defeated as Mosquito Woman by that perfumer Haruka Grenouille. Not the Yakuza or Doctor Kazuki Oda's monsters have even knocked me out so effortlessly and made me so weak in all my superheroine adventures Hiro. If you didn't show up to save my, I would be her sex slave all now" replied Yuki.

"We don't have to worry about her for a long time. She's going to be in prison for a very long time" said Hiro.

"I hope so" replied Yuki as she and Hiro began another intense round of sex and love making.

Tokyo Maximum Security Prison

Haruka Grenouille was her cell for another day, just thinking about how to defeat Mosquito Woman again and have her super erogenous cum to make more of her perfect perfume.

Her thoughts were interrupted when a prison guard came to her cell and told her she had a visitor.

Haruka was puzzled. She had no close relatives or friends.

She looked up and saw a well-groomed man enter. Haruka was immediately attracted to how good he looked and smelled.

"I heard that you came come close to defeating Mosquito Woman" said the man.

"Yes. That's true. I know how to defeat her over and over.. I already have the perfect plan to do it." said Haruka who was intrigued by the handsome stranger in the cell.

"Well, I may be able to help you if you agree to participate in any experiment" said the man.

"Yes I agree. But how am I supposed to do that when I'm in prison?" asked Haruka.

"Just leave that to me. I have some influence" replied Doctor Kazuki Oda as he took out a whistle from his shirt pocket and blew into it.

On cue, all the cell doors in the prison opened and a riot broke out between the inmates and the guards.

In the confusion, Oda got Haruka dressed in a prison guard's uniform, they knocked out a female inmate and put her in Haruka's cell to make it look like she was still there.

Doctor Oda and Haruka then slipped out of the prison undetected.

24 hours later

Haruka Grenouille was in Doctor Kazuki Oda's laboratory. She was quickly coming to respect his scientific genius. Haruka admired and saw his special machine.

"This machine will turn you into a powerful being that will be able to successfully defeat Mosquito Woman many times. I'll admit that my previous subjects were transformed with less than favourable results. But I've perfected it. Same as you have your perfume. I'm confident now that when the process is complete, you will be able to transform at will to your normal state and back" Oda assured her.

"I trust you Kazuki. I want you to use this bottle of my special perfume in your machine. Turn me into something that will use this power to defeat Mosquito Woman!" declared Haruka as she handed Oda a bottle of her perfume. Oda placed it in the machine as Haruka took off her clothes and stepped into the main chamber. The machine was activated and after 30 minutes, Haruka Grenouille emerged in the form of a beauteous woman with a top hat, yellow eyes, a red and blue uniform and large hands on each of her shoulders, in addition to her regular hands.

She felt stronger and was happy when she realised that she could emit a never ending supply of her special aphrodisiac perfume.

"Yes! The transformation is a success!" declared Oda.

"That's right! I'm Deadly Fragrance, the new enemy of Mosquito Woman" replied Haruka

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" they laughed.

24 hours later

Doctor Hiro Okita was doing his grocery shopping. As he left the grocery, he smelled a strange aroma.

His eyes went blank as he set the groceries on the ground next to his parked car and he went into an alley near the supermarket.

Hiro stood was face to face with the new villainess Deadly Fragrance whose hands on her shoulders were emitting an aphrodisiac perfume which put him under her spell.

"You are coming with me Hiro Okita!" sneered Deadly Fragrance as she shot him in the face with an aphrodisiac spray from her top hat.

"Uhhhhhhhh" groaned Hiro as he fell into her waiting arms and passed out.

Deadly Fragrance put him in a parked van in the alley and drove away.

Yuki Okita was at her suburban home in Tokyo, cleaning house. Suddenly she felt the familiar low buzz in her nipples under her dress.

"Ohhh!!...My big Mosquito Nipples are sensing danger!!...Hiro's in trouble!!...Time to become Mosquito Woman!!" resolved Yuki as her shapely body vibrated as she shrunk to insect size, made her amazing transformation and flew out the window of the living room at super speed.

She arrived in the alley and turned back to regular form. Her brown eyes widened in anger behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she saw the villainess Haruka Grenouille standing over her unconscious husband, about to inject a needle into his neck.

"Get away from him!!" cried Mosquito Woman as she leapt towards Haruka, planting the ball of her erotic right foot into the middle of her face.

"UUUUUUUUUH" groaned Haruka as she fell to the ground and lay still.

"That will hold you for now Miss Grenouille. I'm taking this man to safety and I'll be back to capture you!" declared Yuki as she picked the unconscious Hiro up in her muscular arms....vibrated to shrink them both to insect size and flew away at super speed.

Her new mutant powers giving her recuperative ablities, Haruka got up off the ground and turned into Deadly Fragrance.

"We'll see about that Mosquito Bitch!" gloated Deadly Fragrance.

Returning to normal size after flying through the open window of the bedroom of their suburban house, Mosquito Woman lay her unconscious husband on his back on the bed.

"Hiro?....Hiro?...Are you all right?" asked Yuki with concern as she leaned close to him.

But then something happened that the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine didn't expect.

Hiro suddenly woke up, took out a glass vial from his shirt pocket and threw the liquid it contained all over Yuki's huge firm breasts as she leaned over him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS
...FEEL SO...HAAAAA....HAAAA....HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD..." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she immediately became dizzy and disoriented. Hiro grabbed her by the wrists, flung her on to the bed on her back and then straddled her to pin her on to the bed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU....
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RUBBING...AN APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL OVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY
WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAAA....HAAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUH
...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly atop the bed as her husband drugged her in her huge firm breasts with an aphrodisiac drug which she knew she had no ability to resist.

"You know you like this Mosquito Woman! My hands all over your huge Mosquito Breasts! My fingers playing with your big Mosquito Nipples and your wide Mosquito Areolas!" replied Hiro with a blank stare in his eyes and an evil tone in his voice that baffled his busty superheroine wife as her crudely groped her huge firm breasts through the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHEN YOU'RE MAKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...
MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...SO...HAAAA...HAAAA....HAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YOU'RE DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUH
...STOP....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she writhed helplessly atop the bed as her husband squeezed and rotated her big puffy nipples into hardness and erectness through the soaked fabric of her tight white translucent body suit, making her wide areolas hard simultaneously as he massaged the liquid aphrodisiac into them as well.

"Stop?...I'm just starting...." replied Hiro as he took another vial of the liquid aphrodisiac and poured it into the space between his superheroine wife's huge thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
POURED ON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S GETTING...HAAA...HAAAA
...HAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...HHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH....HIRO...HHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHH...HELP ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she flung her muscular arms limp past her head and spread her long muscular legs wide open below her wide shapely waist...her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her head rolling from side to side in sleepy disbelief...that her own husband was drugging her into sleepy submission...and she could do nothing to save herself or stop him.

Yuki was absolutely helpless as Hiro stripped her of her tight white translucent bodysuit, leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask and lowered his head towards her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HIRO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...STOP...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as her husband licked each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples with his tongue.

"Don't resist Mosquito Woman! You know you want this!" said Hiro as he squeezed his superheroine wife in each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...." moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure and confusion as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples into the air.

Hiro lowered his right hand in between his superheroine wife's huge creamy thighs. Using his right index and middle fingers, he vigorously rubbed her big hard wet shiny pink clitoris that was located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HIRO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
GOT TO...HHH...WANT TO...HHH... HAVE TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as Hiro brought her to a gigantic orgasm which left her dazed and disoriented on the bed as a huge lake of white cum pooled on the bedsheets in the space between her wide open huge creamy thighs.

Becoming very excited by this, Hiro took off all his clothes and rubbed his penis into stiffness and erectness until he ejaculated...spraying semen into his superheroine wife's beauteous face and all over her naked huge firm creamy breasts, mixing with her own super erogenous breast milk and Deadly Fragrance's potent liquid aphrodisiac.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Hiro....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...smell of your semen...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....on my huge Mosquito Breasts...covering my...big...haaaaaaaaaaaaaard Mosquito Nipples...covering my wide...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard Mosquito Areolas...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....is making me
...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...the weakest...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...I've ever been...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...why..hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
...are you....doing this...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Yuki in pleasure and sleepy disbelief at what was happening.

Driven by his uncontrollable erotic urges and the aphrodisiac perfume of Deadly Fragrance, Hiro Okita ignored the pleas of his superheroine wife as he straddled her, shoved his stiff and erect penis between her naked huge firm creamy breasts and gyrated rapidly, causing his penis to rub rapidly between her naked huge firm breasts.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HIRO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...YOU'RE...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...GOING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TO MAKE ME...HHHH...DON'T WANT TO...HHHH...BUT HAVE TO...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had another gigantic orgasm, a flood of thick white cum being discharged from her throbbing big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

"UHH...UHH...UHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Hiro loudly in pleasure as he ejaculated again....spraying Yuki directly in her beauteous face with more of his semen for a second time.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhh...hhh....Hiro...hhh...hhh...hhh...Help...hhhh...hhhh...my big Mosquito Nipples...my wide Mosquito Areolas...hhh...hhh...hhh
...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...my big Mosquito Clitoris...hhh...hhh...hhh...hurts...hhh...hhh...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaard....hhh....hhh...wet...hhh...hhh...excited...hhhhhhhhhhh...you drugged me
...hhhhhhh...hhhhhhh...with liquid...hhhhh...aphrodisiac....hhhhhh....your semen...hhhhhhh...did not...hhhhhh...expect...hhhhh...to be knocked out...hhhhhh...by...hhhhh...my own...hhh
...hhh...hhh...husband...hhhh...hhh...got to...hhh...be...hhh...unconscious...hhh...for...hhh...a day...hhhh...why...did you...hhh...hhh....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as her brown eyes closed behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her head rolling against her broad right creamy shoulder, her muscular creamy arms limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the bedsheets on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

Cleaning himself off and putting on a fresh set of clothes, Doctor Hiro Okita picked up his cell phone and called Haruka Grenouille on a number she had placed on his phone.

"The Mosquito has been neutralised" he said and ended the call.

Ten minutes later a black van arrived at Hiro's house and six Yakuza thugs got out.

They were awed and aroused at the sight of the naked and unconscious Mosquito Woman lying helpless on the bed before them.

"The bitch is out cold! No need to tie her ass up!"" sneered a thug as he squeezed Yuki's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and geysers of white milk shot into the air out their hardened tips. Mosquito Woman's head lolled back, her muscular creamy arms dangled limp at her sides, the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet pointed to the floor, as two thugs lifted her off the bed.

She was carried naked and unconscious out of her house and placed into a van along with the hypnotized Hiro Okita, and taken away.

24 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness.

She realized that she was only wearing her white helmet mask and lying sprawled out on a bed.

Her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, Yuki was surprised and angry to see her husband Hiro standing hypnotized next to Haruka Grenouille.

"Hiro!!...What have you done to him??!!...I have to save him and stop you!!" cried Mosquito Woman as she leapt off the bed and charged towards Haruka.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine was surprised for a second time when Haruka changed from her human form into the monster called Deadly Fragrance.

She was surprised for a third time when Deadly Fragrance blasted her directly in her beauteous face with spray of perfume from the middle of the top hat that she wore on her head.

Her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris not recovered from the aphrodisiac liquid drug and the for--d sex that her hypnotized husband had one day ago with her, Mosquito Woman was unable to handle the power of the aphrodisiac perfume.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki with pleasure as she collapsed back on to the bed, her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist....her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels,...her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...this...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...is impossible...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...how...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...why...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure, her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she stared in sleepy disbelief at the blurry image of Deadly Fragrance who was looking down at her.

"Haruka Grenouille is no more! I am Deadly Fragrance now! And I will be your permanent nightmare...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the monster villainess as she blasted Yuki in her beauteous face again with more aphrodisiac perfume from the middle of her top hat.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...This...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't be happening...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...it's...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to be...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a dream...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...a nightmare...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You were the first person...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...without super powers...to defeat me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so comprehensively...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...now...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...you've joined forces...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...with Doctor...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Kazuki Oda...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...he's somehow...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...turned you...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...into a...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...smarter...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...stronger monster...than...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...all his other...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...monsters...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you are...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...the most powerful enemy...Uuuuuh
...I've ever...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...faced...but...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll find...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...a way...Uuuuuuuuuuuh
...to stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she lay helpless on the bed before Deadly Fragrance.

"You have no idea Mosquito Bitch!" sneered Deadly Fragrance.

The monster villainess began to rub the big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris with her left hand.

Mosquito Woman was surprised as she felt aphrodisiac perfume being secreted naturally from the fingers of Deadly Fragrance's left hand directly on to her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris, located in the middle of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROM YOUR FINGERS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...
IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, spreading her long muscular creamy legs wide open in response.

"My perfect perfume is made from your special cum! I have you to thank for that Mosquito Woman! You know you can't fight it! You know you can't resist sex! Submit to your erotic desires!!" gloated Deadly Fragrance as she rubbed her right hand over the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman, paying special attention to their sexy summits.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD
MOSQUITO NIPPLES...IN MY...WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AT...UUUUUUUUH
...THE SAME TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GETTING TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUH
...MY MOSQUITO POWERS...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HELPLESS....NO CHOICE...HAVE TO...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"
moaned Yuki in pleasure as she suffered two gigantic orgasms....two waterfalls of thick whit cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt while geysers of white milk simultaneously out of tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"That's right Mosquito Bitch! Now it's time for you to go back to sleep! We'll have more fun when you wake up!!" gloated Deadly Fragrance as she sprayed another blast of aphrodisiac perfume directly into Mosquito Woman's beauteous face..

"HHHH...HHHH....hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Yuki in pleasure and agreement as her brown eyes rolled up in her head, behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her head rolling against her broad right creamy shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on her back on the bed...her muscular creamy arms flung past her head...her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the mattress on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails...rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her famous nipples...waterfalls of white cum cascading out of her famous cunt...as she agreed with Deadly Fragrance and succumbed to unconsciousness again.

3 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness again.

This time, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine woke up to find herself tied to another bed, by strong ropes wrapped around her wrists and ankles, her muscular creamy arms outstretched above her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, still only wearing her white helmet mask.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she wiggled helplessly and sexily atop the bed...unable to break the ropes. She had been completed defeated by Deadly Fragrance.

As she writhed frantically and in futility atop the bed, Mosquito Woman realised that she was not alone in the room. She saw her husband Doctor Hiro Okita standing in front of her close to the bed, only wearing his underwear. She noticed that his penis was hard, erect and trying to poke through the cotton fabric of his briefs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she became a little dizzy and excited as she looked at her husband's penis, the lingering effects of Deadly Fragrance's aphrodisiac perfume making it impossible not to think about sex with Hiro.

This was not lost on the monster villainess.

"It turns you on doesn't it Mosquito Bitch? You'll have another erotic experience soon" gloated Deadly Fragrance as she watched the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman struggling helplessly and sexily before her.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Let him go...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Do what you want to me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'll be your sex slave...Uuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she continued to struggle helplessly and sexily in front of the monster villainess.

"Tempting...but no...Why have one sex slave...When I can have two...Hiro Okita...Take off your underwear!" said Deadly Fragrance.

Hiro did as the monster villainess ordered and displayed his hard and erect penis before his superheroine wife who could not look away from it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...being hypnotised...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't...look...away...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki, in pleasure her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she looked at Hiro's long stiff erect penis.

"I know it's not the size that interests you!" gloated Deadly Fragrance as she rubbed more of her aphrodisiac perfume, from the fingertips of her right hand on to Hiro's penis bigger and harder.

"No!!...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Don't do it...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No!!...No!!...No!!" moaned Yuki as she writhed frantically and in futility on top of the bed, unable to break the ropes binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to it as he straddled his superheroine wife.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHH...HHH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...FIGHT YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS....ARE SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HURTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HOT...HHHHH...HHHHH....HORNY...HHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...YOU'RE....UUUUUUUUH
...TOO FAR...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INSIDE OF ME...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had three gigantic orgasms inside of her big hard wet excited and camel-toe shaped shiny pink cunt.

Deadly Fragrance untied her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet, believing that the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman posed no threat.

The sex continued for five minutes.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had four gigantic orgasms, making her weaker, sexier and sleepier.

"You're ready for the next step Mosquito Bitch!" sneered Deadly Fragrance as she ordered Hiro to raise her into a sitting position which he did.

Her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her temples throbbing with dizziness, Yuki was filled with excitement and fear as she saw Deadly Fragrance mad an artificial penis out of pure aphrodisiacs

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...don't use that on me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....too weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...too sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be totally defeated...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...or killed...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...help me..." moaned Mosquito Woman as the monster villainess came behind her with the aphrodisiac penis.

"That's the idea" quipped Deadly Fragrance as she rammed the aphrodisiac penis into Yuki's big hard wet shiny pink anus and the hypnotised Hiro thrust his penis into her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had ten gigantic orgasms and simultaneously lactated powerfully, geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

Her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her temples reeling in dizziness....Yuki Okita was clinging to consciousness by the slenderest of threads. Deadly Fragrance noticed this. "Tell me who is your master now Mosquito Slut??" asked the monster villainess rhetorically.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are my master...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...will be...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...your slave...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as soon as I...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...go to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...sleep...Uuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman...her mind totally warped by erotic thoughts.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Deadly Fragrance as she watched Mosquito Woman's head sag between her naked huge firm creamy breasts, as milk leaked out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, waterfall of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt as she began to fade into unconsciousness and under the erotic control of the monster villainess.

But seconds before that happened, Hiro Okita managed to briefly snap out of the hypnotic trance that he was in and leaning forward, kissed Yuki on her shiny pink lips.

"Never...give...up..." gasped Hiro before he passed out on the bed.

"What???!!!" gasped Deadly Fragrance as she saw the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body suddenly vibrate and then disappear.

Then one second later, Mosquito Woman reappeared in her full superheroine attire, her super powers restored and shot Deadly Fragrance in the chest with a pair of her Mosquito Sting blasts.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned the monster villainess loudly in pain as she fell to the floor, then got up and ran out of the room.

Mosquito Woman leaned in and kissed the unconscious Hiro Okita on the bed.

"Thanks Hiro. I knew you'd save me" whispered Yuki before she turned on the balls of her erotic feet and ran out of the room , in pursuit of Deadly Fragrance.

Her huge firm breasts bobbing sexily under her thin tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman ran after Deadly Fragrance who fled into a room filled with mannequins. It looked like a large clothing store that was abandoned. She moved slowly and cautiously through the rows of mannequins looking for the monster villainess.

"I have to be careful. She's defeated me several times and this could be another trap" thought Yuki.

She felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples buzzing under her thin tight white translucent bodysuit, alerting her to the threat of the attacking Deadly Fragrance. But Mosquito Woman was faster, turning around and planting the ball of her left erotic foot into the jaw of the monster villainess, sending her hurtling away and crashing into some other mannequins nearby.

"Your plan to use Doctor Okita to defeat me has failed Miss Grenouille! You'd better surrender!" declared Yuki as she approached the fallen monster villainess. "I stopped you before with my perfect perfume and I'll do it again!!" snarled Deadly Fragrance as she got to her feet.

But the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine was faster. Shrinking to insect size, Mosquito Woman flew towards Deadly Fragrance, firing Mosquito Blasts from her hands, which hit Deadly Fragrance all over her body.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned the monster villainess as she went staggering on her feet into more of the mannequins. "This is the end of your evil scheme Miss Grenouille! I'm taking you to justice and back to prison!" declared Mosquito Woman as she flew in insect size towards the monster villainess, angry for what she had done to Hiro and believing that she could not surprise her.

But Deadly Fragrance had another trick up her sleeve as she took out a remote and pressed a button.

All of the mannequins in the room exploded simultaneously, filling the room with thick clouds of white smoke which Mosquito Woman could not escape as she through them in insect size.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MADE FROM MY MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST IT...IN MY INSECT SIZE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OVERWHELMING ME...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS
...IS...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
..EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YOU'VE GOT ME AGAIN MISS GRENOUILLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she was for--d to return to normal size and staggered around on the balls of her erotic feet, dizzy and disoriented.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as Deadly Fragrance slapped her in her huge firm breasts with her large right and left hands, causing her to collapse to the floor of the smoke-filled room on her back, her muscular arms flung past her head, her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Dazed and disoriented by the painful slap to her huge firm breasts and the effects of the aphrodisiac perfume, Mosquito Woman offered no resistance as Deadly Fragrance stripped her of her thin tight white translucent bodysuit again.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...RUBBING...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
APHRODISIAC PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...INTO MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...INTO
MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
SLEEPIER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPIER" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as Deadly Fragrance's regular hands groped her in her naked huge firm creamy breasts until geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

Deadly Fragrance then manufactured her aphrodisiac penis again and began to rub Mosquito Woman in her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris again with it.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PENIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AGAIN....HHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Yuki loudly with pleasure as she felt pressure rising inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

"Ha! Ha!...You know you want to orgasm Mosquito Bitch! You can't fight it. When you do...You will be finished...BWAH HA HA HA HA" laughed Deadly Fragrance as she kept rubbing Mosquito Woman in her big hard wet and excited camel toe-shaped shiny pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SHE'S RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...CAN'T TAKE MUCH MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT WHEN I CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I DON'T KNOW...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..IF I'LL WAKE UP FROM IT AFTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...WEAK...SLEEPY...BUT...CAN'T GIVE UP...MUST FIGHT...FOR HIRO" thought Yuki.

Mosquito Woman aimed her left hand at the aphrodisiac penis that Deadly Fragrance was holding in her left hand and fired a Mosquito Sting blast at it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" moaned Deadly Fragrance loudly in pain as the aphrodisiac penis exploded and sent her staggering backwarrds. Getting to her erotic bare creamy feet, Mosquito Woman attacked the monster villainess with a sequence of karate chops and kicks to her face and her body.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine did not let up until after a series of karate chops and kicks to the head and body, Deadly Fragrance could take no more. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Deadly Fragrance in pain as she collapsed to the ground and passed out.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuh...I've won...Uuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've finally won...I need to recover...get Hiro...Uuuuuuuuh...to safety...and get the police here to arrest Haruka Grenouille...and take...her...back to jail" gasped Mosquito Woman as she breathed a sigh of relief that the battle was over.

But the celebrations of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman proved to be premature.

She did not know that she was not alone and paid the price for it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING SQUEEZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAARD...AGAIN..." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and surprise as the Serbian mercenary Big Megan....who worked for the Japanese Yakuza...came up behind her...grabbed her by her naked huge firm creamy breasts and squeezed them hard in her huge calloused hands.

Yuki wiggled her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body frantically and in futility.

Exhausted from the torture and battle with Deadly Fragrance, there was absolutely nothing that she could do to free herself from this brutal surprise attack.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Big Megan squeezed her hard in her naked huge firm creamy breasts, never letting her wide hard shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples relax...forcing her to lactate violently...geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

Through her barely open brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki saw Mei Wakashima...daughter of a powerful Yakuza crime lord who she jailed when she first became a superheroine...approach her with a smug look on her face.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MEI WAKASHIMA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TELL YOUR BODYGUARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO LET GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY HURT...UUUH
..CAN'T...GET FREE..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" moaned Mosquito Woman as she wiggled helplessly before the Yakuza crime boss' daughter who was now a Yakuza crime boss in her own right.

"Not before I congratulate you on defeated this monster yet again! I've been paying attention and she's proven herself worthy. She's not going to prison but I'm going to recruit her into her army!!" gloated Mei.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WON'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET YOU...I'LL BRING YOU...UUUH
...BOTH...UUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE..." moaned Mosquito Woman as she wiggled helplessly in the powerful grips of Big Megan.

"I don't think so" gloated Mei Wakashima as she fingered the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine in her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris.

"NO...UUUUH...GETTING...FINGERED...AGAIN...UUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUH...BEEN DRUGGED...UUUUH...TORTURED
...UUUUUUUUH...TOO MANY TIMES...UUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm.

Mei Wakashina raised her cum stained right index finger to Mosquito Woman's nose.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...her brown eyes closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the grips of Big Megan as she succumbed immediately to unconsciousness.

"Leave the Mosquito Slut here and take Deadly Fragrance with us. By the time Mosquito Woman wakes up, we'll be long gone!" ordered Mei and Big Megan dropped the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine hard to the ground...her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails.

Big Megan picked up the unconscious Deadly Fragrance in her muscular arms and followed Mei Wakashima out of the building as they made their departure.

72 hours later

"Uuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she woke up at home in her regular identity as Yuki Okita.

She saw her husband sitting at her bedside and they hugged.

"I was afraid I lost you" said Doctor Hiro Okita.

"It will take a lot more than that" replied Yuki with a smile.

They kissed.

"I know Deadly Fragrance had you under her power. But your kiss helped me to recover in time to save us" said Yuki.

"But what happened after? asked Hiro.

"Mei Wakashina knocked me out and took Deadly Fragrance with her. I was took weak to stop her. She knows how to knock me unconscious" said Yuki.

"No doubt she has plans for that monster. Mosquito Woman has always prevailed over her and she will again" replied Hiro as he kissed Yuki.

One adventure had ended. Another was just beginning.

End.

Wed Jan 17, 2024 3:14 pm