Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:26 pm

Lady Britannia in Perils of War 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia in Perils of War 2
Lady Britannia in Perils of War 2

24 hours later

Lyon, France 1941

At a hotel in the backstreets of the city which was the base of the French resistance, Sergeant Pierre Petite couldn't get the failure to destroy the Nazi laboratory one day earlier.

The morale of his soldiers was low.

Especially since the failed mission also saw the defeat of their powerful ally, the famous British superheroine Lady Britannia and her capture by the Nazis.

Pierre felt guilty for not doing anything to rescue her, after she had saved both him and his men from certain death or capture by the Nazis on another mission to destroy a Nazi arms depot.

His feelings of guilt were rivalled only by his erotic attraction to the Busty British Superwoman. His penis hard and erect under his pants as he thought about her voluptuous and muscular body, especially her naked huge firm creamy breasts which had to be the biggest on any woman anywhere in Europe.

Pierre shook himself out of his guilt and went to address his men.

"Men...We cannot give up now....I know that you are sad that Lady Britannia has been captured by the Nazis!. She is a brave woman who is risking her life to help us! We can do no less for her! It's our duty to try to rescue Lady Britannia whatever the cost!!" declared Pierre.

The French resistance fighters cheered and then listed as he outlined his plan to rescue the Big Breasted British Superheroine.

Meanwhile at the Nazi base

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure, rolling her head from side to side as she announced she was regaining consciousness for the first time after she had suffered a major defeat. As her blue eyes fluttered open in the slits of her Union Jack mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair, and her blurry vision began to clear, the Busty British Superwoman was shocked to find herself ttrapped on a metal table, with her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched above her head and below her wide shapely waist, her creamy hands and erotic bare creamy feet shackled at the top and bottom of the table. She was completely naked, wearing only her Union Jack mask and her tiara.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Where am I??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...My costume...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...been taken off...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh

for the first time...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...while I was unconscious...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...my big British Nipples...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...my wide British

Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...are still...haa...haa...haa...haaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...I have no super strength...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh

...I can't get free...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" complained Lady Britannia as she writhed frantically and in futility atop the metal table.

Her moans and erotic struggling caught the attention of SS agent Heide Bresser, the first Nazi officer to capture the Big Breasted British Superheroine. For that act alone, Heide knew the Fuhrer would award her. But she wanted to get more out of the Busty British Superwoman who made her feel very excited as she watched her naked and struggling helplessly on the metal table.

"So you're finally awake Fraulein Britannia! You have the biggest pair of breasts I've ever seen!" sneered Heide.

"Congratulations for discovering my weakness and knocking me unconscious! Savor your victory now Nazi fiend! I'll get free, defeat you and end the Nazi's plans in Lyon!!" declared Lady Britannia as she glared at the Nazi SS agent, who also had a shapely athletic body.

"Your words are worthless big breasted fraulein!!" snarled Heide as she took out a pot and poured a clear liquid from the pot all over the Busty British Superwoman's awesome creamy chest.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HUGE BRITISH BREASTS AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU NAZIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

AREN'T GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANY TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she wiggled frantically and in futility atop the metal table, totally helpless to stop whatever Heide had planned for her.

The Nazi SS agent placed her gloved hands on the naked huge creamy breasts of the Busty British Superwoman and began to massage the clear liquid into them, with special focus on her wide glossy pink areolas and her big puffy glossy pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUUUUUH...NEVER BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUH

TOUCHED LIKE THIS...UUUUUUH...YOU'RE MAKING MY...BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...SO...HAAAA

...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUH...SOME KIND OF...UUUUUUUUUH

...DRUG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING USED ON THEM...UUUH

...HOW...UUUUUUH...DID YOU...UUUUUUUH...NAZIS...UUUUUUUH

...DISCOVER...UUUUH...THEY'REMY WEAKNESS...AND...UUUUUH

...MY BIG...UUUUH...BRITISH CLITORIS...TOO...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH"

moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure, rolling her head from side to side, her blue eyes fluttering in her Union Jack mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair, staring sleepily at Heide as she massaged the clear liquid into her naked firm creamy breasts.

"You clearly underestimate the superiority of the Third Reich, big breasted British fraulein! It was only a matter of time before we learnt how to defeat you!!" gloated the female SS agent as she rubbed the clear liquid aphrodisiac into Lady Britannia's naked huge firm creamy breasts, squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples and raked her wide hard glossy pink areolas with her fingernails through her black leather gloves.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUH...UUUUH...SEXY...UUUH...UUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUH...WANT TO...

FAINT...UUUH...NO...UUUH...GOT TO...UUUH...STAY AWAKE...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure.

"As a superior breed, I admire your body and strength Fraulein Britannia! I will show mercy once you swear allegiance to the Third Reich! sneered Heide as she continued toying with the Busty British Superwoman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"NO...UUUUUH...NEVER...UUUUH...AS LONG AS I CAN...UUUUUUH...I'LL...UUUUH...NEVER STOP...

UUUUUUUH...FIGHTING THE NAZIS...UNTIL...UUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE...UUUH...DEFEATED...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure.

"That's a shame!" replied Heide as she gave Lady Britannia's big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped shiny pink nipples a hard squeeze.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned the Busty British Superwoman loudly in pain and pleasure as powerful geysers of white milk shot into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"I hear British breast milk is special!" gloated Heid and she began to suck Lady Britannia's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Big Breasted British Superheroine loudly in pain and pleasure...as she had a gigantic orgasm...only thinking about sex, and being completely at the mercy of the SS agent, her head falling between her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

"Now will you serve the Third Reich?" asked Heide.

"Never...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in a sleepy voice as she spat in Heide's face.

The SS agent wiped her face with a cloth and then rubbed her left middle and index fingers over the Busty British Superwoman's big hard wet excited glossy pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia as she had two more gigantic orgasms.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO EXCITED...UUUUUUUH

...CAN'T RESIST...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned the Busty British Superwoman as Heide placed her face between her wide open huge creamy thighs and licked her big hard wet excited glossy pink clitoris with her tongue until she had four more gigantic orgasms.

"A pity that you will not join the Third Reich big breasted British fraulein! I've had fun with you but now I must turn you over to Doctor Huntellar!!" gloated Heide as she soaked the cloth with chloroform, then one of the four waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of Lady Britannia's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt and then clamped the cloth over the Busty British Superwoman's nose and mouth.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Britannia into the cloth as her blue eyes rolled up in her head, then slowly closed in the slits of her Union Jack mask as her head rolled against her creamy right shoulder...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp atop the table...her muscular creamy arms limp past her head...her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the table on their smooth heels...wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

18 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she slowly regained consciousness again. This time she found herself in the company of the Nazi scientist Doctor Konrad Huntellar, one of the greatest experts in the creation of Nazi military weapons.

She recognised his face from the files she would have read in her regular identity of Corporal Lara Havenloft, with British Intelligence.

"You have defied all the rules of science big breasted British fraulein! You have the perfect body and I will now experiment on you! " declared Huntellar as two Nazi soldiers tied conduction wires from two electric batteries to each of Lady Britannia's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What are you doing??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...have to...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...get free...before..." cried Lady Britannia, struggling in futility to break the restraints binding her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the metal table.

"Let's see how long you can last!" sneered Doctor Huntellar as he pressed a button to activate the batteries.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE..AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain....her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body gyrating violently atop the metal table as Huntellar increased the voltage from the batteries to maximum powers.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain, writhing frantically and in futility as she was electrocuted in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

Huntellar was shocked as the strain proved too much for the batteries, which exploded.

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Britannia in pain as she had four gigantic orgasms and plumes of smoke rose out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

The beaten Busty British Superwoman could do nothing but watch as Huntellar poured half of a bottle of chloroform into a thick white cloth and then soaked the same cloth in the four waterfalls of thick white cum that were cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt.

"You are stronger than what the files from Nazi Intelligence have on you! I must learn the secret of your power! Time for you to sleep big breasted British fraulein!" gloated Huntellar as he lowered the cloth towards Lady Britannia's beauteous face.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...please...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...not again...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I don't want to be knocked out...exciting as it is...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No....

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Lady Britannia loudly with pleasure as Huntellar pressed the cloth firmly down over her nose and mouth.

Huntellar smiled as he watched the struggles of the Busty British Superwoman's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body get slower and slower atop the table as she took long deep breaths into the cloth.

"HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure, her blue eyes closing in the slits of her Union Jack mask as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp atop the metal table and she succumbed to unconsciousness again.

Six hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia in pain and pleasure as she woke up again.

The Busty British Superwoman was completely weakened, lying on a steel table. This time she wasn't even tied up because she was so defenseless.

"Now I will collect your milk and cum, big breasted British fraulein" gloated Doctor Konrad Huntellar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

..can't stop you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Lady Britannia as she looked sleepily at the Nazi doctor as he placed two milk suckers on her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples, and placed a tube on her big hard wet and excited glossy pink clitoris.

All of them were connected to a machine made by Huntellar. He turned on the machine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she felt milk being suctioned out of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...while her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris was highly stimulated by the suction from the tube that was attached to it.

"UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure as she had five gigantic orgasms and simultaneously powerfully lactated.

Doctor Huntellar was very aroused by this sight and excited by the amount of breast milk and cum he was collecting from the Busty British Superwoman.

Just then a series of loud explosions were heard, followed by rapid gunfire.

"What is happening??!!" yelled Huntellar.

"We are under attack by the French Resistance!!" replied SS Agent Heide Bresser.

"They have no doubt come to rescue the Big Breasted British Fraulein! I have a plan to stop them!" Huntellar told her as he prepared another chloroform-soaked white cloth.

"No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...easier...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...to knock me out now...No...No...HHH...HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure as Huntellar clamped the cloth over her nose and mouth, her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp on the table, causing her to succumb to unconsciousness again in less than one second.

While Sgt Pierre Petite and his band of French resistance fighters had bravely managed to get past some of the regular Nazi troops as they raided the base to rescue Lady Britannia, they were soon surrounded in one part of the base by elite Nazi SS commandos.

"Surrender now!! There is no hope!!" declared SS agent Heide Bresser to Petite and his men.

On cue, Doctor Huntellar and two SS commandos appeared. The commandos were holding the naked and unconscious Lady Britannia.

Petite and his men were shaken by the sight of her naked huge firm creamy breasts at an unnaturally large size due to the suction while waterfalls of thick white cum cascaded freely out of her big hard wet and excited clitoris.

"Lady Britannia!! You must not give up!!" yelled Pierre at the beaten Big Breasted British superheroine as he felt aroused at the sight of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"She cannot here you French fool!! She will now serve the Third Reich!!" declared Heide to the joys of the Nazis and the sadness of the French.

In her mind, Lady Britannia only thinking about about sex, as she saw images of the torture she had suffered from Heide and images of her future as a slave to the Nazis.

Then warrior queen Boudicca appeared to her.

"You must not give up Lara Havenloft" said Boudicca and showed an image of Sgt Pierre Petite and SS agent Heide Bresser pointing a gun at his head.

Within seconds a blue aura surrounded the Busty British Superwoman, to the shock of the French and Nazis alike. The aura exploded and Lady Britannia emerged from it, fully clad in her

skintight Union Jack uniform. She wore gloves on her hands, boots on her feet and her blue eyes looked through the slits of a mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair...all of them in the colours of the Union Jack.

Flexing her muscular arms and long muscular legs, she effortlessly freed herself from the grips of the Nazis and sent Heide flying away with a right fist to the jaw. She was a one woman tornado, effortlessly felling other Nazi soldiers. Seeing Lady Britannia reinvigorated, Pierre and his French resistance fighters fought with renewed courage and for--d the Nazis to retreat as they soon captured the lab.

As the French celebrated their victory, Pierre approached the Busty British Superwoman.

"Lady Britannia. Are you all right?" asked Pierre, who still found it impossible not to stare at her huge firm creamy breasts.

The Big Breasted British Superheroine smiled as she secretly liked it.

"Yes. Thanks for coming to rescue me. We should go. I'm not fully recovered from he Nazi torture" replied Lady Britannia.

Pierre nodded and they left along with the rest of the French resistance fighters.

Heide was enraged that not only was the Nazi base lost but Lady Britannia had escaped.

" All is not lost" Doctor Huntellar told her and pointed to the machine with the cum and breast milk he took from Lady Britannia.

He took Heide to his experiment room, where in a chamber of In the water there was a strong man, with a black mask, two claws in each hand.

"The materials I collected from the Big Breasted British fraulein will allow me to complete the project of creating a Nazi super soldier that will be unstoppable" said Huntellar.

Heide nodded in agreement.

Meanwhile at the base of the French resistance

Lady Britannia was alone on the roof with Pierre, as they looked at the city of Lyon.

"Perhaps a drink to relax after such a dangerous mission?asked Pierre as he offered a bottle of red wine and two glasses to the Big Breasted British Superheroine.

"Maybe you think I'll be easier to handle when I'm drunk?" asked Lady Britannia, feeling hardness in her wide glossy pink areolas and big puffy glossy pink nipples and hardness and wetness in her big glossy pink clitoris under her Union Jack skintight uniform...as being close to the handsome Frenchman was enough to arouse her.

"Never. You are almost an untouchable angel" replied Pierre with a smile that made the Busty British Superwoman very excited.

Unable to restrain herself, Lady Britannia pulled Pierre close to her and gave him a long passionate kiss on the mouth.

Pierre every minute of it before their lips parted.

"I've been wanting to do that since I met you Pierre. For the first time, I've been defeated ib action. I have weaknesses in my breasts and clitoris which can be exploited. The Nazis would have made me their slave if you didn't save me. You helped me to defeat them and I will never give up in my mission to protect tbe world from their evil!" vowed Lady Britannia.

"I love you Lady Britannia" replied Pierre as he kissed her again.

"Mmmmm...Mmmmmm" sighed Lady Britannia in pleasure as she enjoyed the taste of Pierre's lips on her own and the feel of his hands on her huge firm breasts.

All thoughts about the Nazis were forgotten in that moment.

To be continued

Tue Jan 16, 2024 2:58 pm