Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:03 am

Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 2
Crocodile Woman and Kangaroo Woman- Hands of the Dandees 2

Unknown location

Northern Territory

Australia

Midnight

Mike Dandee and his younger brother Croc Dandee were drinking happily beer at Mike's hideout as they celebrated freeing Croc from being sent to another maximum security prison.

But while they celebrated, their younger sister Livy Dandee was thinking.

Mike noticed how quiet Livy, nodded to Croc and they walked over to where she was sitting.

Livy turned and looked at her older brothers.

"Whaht's on yoah moind livy? Yah should be saelebrytin thaht weah ooll tohgethah naow" said Mike.

"Yaes. ahh plahn wehked buh' Oy was only expectin crocodoile womahn t' intuhfeah seence we puh' hah soidekeeck crocodoile guhl eow' of action. Oy wahsn't expectin anuhthah busty supuhhaeroine t' shaow up" replied Livy.

"Thaht's kuyngaroo womahn. she's the one who saent me t' jile. she's raylly strawng. hah saecreh' waypawn is a kuyngaroo punch thaht cahn knawck anyone eow', includin me." said Croc Dandee as he clenched his scaly hands into fists.

"i thaw' she laeft Austruylia yeahs agao. we gawt enough trouble daylin weeth crocodoile womahn and crocodoile guhl. we daon't nayd a thuhd biieg braysted supuhhaeroine steeckin hah biieg neepples intao ahh beezness" said Mike.

"we daon't hahve t' foigh' thaem tohgethah. we nayd t' saepahyte thaem and cuypchuh aych of thaem alone. thy ooll hahve the syme waykness and alone thyah nao mahtch faw us" said Livy to her older brothers who smiled at this idea.

"Thaht's whoy yaw the smahtest in the fymily livy. ooll roigh', we'll theenk up of plahns t' knawck eow' and cuypchuh aych of thaese biieg braysted supuhhaeroines whaen thyah alone. once thyah eow' of the why, nao one cahn stawp us!" replied Mike as they began to develop their plans for Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and Kangaroo Woman.

Katherine

Northern Territory

Australia

1 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...uuuuuuuh ...my woide crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile clitohees....uuuuuuuuuuh...thy ache... uuuuuuuuuuh...whaht hahppaened?...uuuuuuuuuuh...wheah am Oy?...uuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman softly in pleasure as she announced that she was regaining consciousness.

As her senses slowly returned, the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback discovered she was lying flat on her back on a bed with a blanked covering her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body. Her creamy right hand reached for her beauteous face and she breathed a sigh of relief to discover that she was still wearing her croc mask.

Her moan attracted Kangaroo Woman who walked into the bedroom and sat down on a chair next to the bed.

"You're awake Crocodile Woman. Are you okay?" asked the Busty Marsupial Heroine, as she found herself admiring the Sexy Super She Croc's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...my straength, stuymina and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles...uuuuuuuuuuuh...weell retuhn shohtly once moy biieg crocodoile neepples, moy woide crocodoile areolahs and moy biieg crocodoile clitohees relahx...thighnks faw rescuin me kuyngaroo womahn" moaned the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback as she sat up in bed, causing the blanket to fall off her body so Kangaroo Woman could get a better look at it.

She couldn't help but feel attracted to Kangaroo Woman's voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body as well, which was barely contained by her thin tight red furry v-slit leotard.

"You know who I am? I've been away from Australia for the last three years. You're much more famous than me Crocodile Woman. I've read about your superheroine adventures and all the dangerous criminals that you've brought to justice since you came on the scene. I'm surprised we never met before I left Australia but I'm glad to meet you now, even under these circumstances" replied Kangaroo Woman who found herself liking Crocodile Woman the more they chatted.

"i'm glahd thaht we maeh' too kuyngaroo womahn. we hahve a lawt in cawmmaon, includin ahh wayknaesses t' saex. Oy remembuhd haow yah faw' some duyngerous croiminuls in yoah toime and many of thaem exploited yah in yoah braysts and clitohees t' knawck yah eow'. Oy knaow the faylin. Oy'm knawcked eow' very regulahly boy the croiminuls. Oy foind the faylin of bein haelpless befoah the croiminuls t' be as excitin as ih' is duyngerous" replied Crocodile Woman as she sat up on the bed with her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open and her naked immense firm creamy breasts heaving slowly and sexily up and down in front of the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine, who felt more aroused in her presence.

"I know the feeling. These criminals really are creative when they find ways to exploit our weaknesses to sex. My boyfriend Captain Steve Hewitt of the Northern Territory Police always warns me to be careful but I don't often listen. He's gotten used to me being knocked unconscious a lot and being put in peril. But I always find a way to save the day" said Kangaroo Woman.

"Oy knaow the faylin. ih' wouldn't be fun. ih' wouldn't be a chohlenge if we bayt the croiminuls too aysily. of ooll the croiminuls Oy've fuyced, moike dahnday hahs bayn the baest. he's even invaented a spaecial drug myde frawm industrial straength chlorofohm and moy own supah erogenous cum and cohled ih' crawc chlorofohm. he's knawcked me eow' many toimes and Oy look fohwahd t' bein knawcked uncawnscious whaen Oy fyce hiiem. buh' Oy hahd nao idea thaht he hahd a fymily of croiminuls whoah just as evil as him" quipped Crocodile Woman.

"Yes. I knew about Croc Dandee. He gave me a lot of trouble as his older brother Mike has given you Crocodile Woman. I was knocked out and captured by Croc several times until I eventually sent him to prison before I left Australia."

"Crawc dahnday is the strawngest croiminul thaht Oy've faw'. even weeth moy straength, stuymina and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles, Oy could nawt bryke hiies grip. nobody evah squeezed moy huge crocodoile braysts sao hahd. moike dahnday doesn't hahve supah straength buh' he's claevah and hahs eow'smahted me every toime Oy've faw' hiiem and niled me repaytedly in moy huge crocodoile braysts and in moy biieg crocodoile clitohees t' knawck me eow' faw hours and even dies. Oy look fohwahd t' expaeriencin thiies whaen Oy foigh' hiiem." said Crocodile Woman as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs and got up off the bed.

Kangaroo Woman felt her big puffy brown nipples, wide brown areolas harden...and her big brown clitoris become moist under her thin, tight strapless red fur v-slit leotard as she watched Crocodile Woman walk over to a nearby table where her croc string bra and her croc G-string lay and slowly put them on, so that they barely covered her immense firm creamy breasts, the space between her immense creamy thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass.

"But I have no idea who the girl with them is" said Kangaroo Woman to the Sexy Super She Croc.

"I diied some reseahch on hah in moy regulah idaentity aftah moy junior pahtnah crocodoile guhl was knawcked eow' boy hah and moy old friend moike dahnday. she's hiies youngah seestah livy dahnday. she was expaelled frawm oxfoahd unoivuhsity in englahnd. she's a scientoific genius. Oy suspect she haelped mr dahnday t' cree-uyte crawc chlorofohm, frawm moy own crocodoile cum and industrial straength chlorofohm. mr dahnday hahs used ih' t' knawck me eow' many toimes and saells ih' t' uhthah croiminuls in Austruylia too." replied Crocodile Woman with a smile.

"Each of the Dandees alone are a problem. Together, they're very dangerous. I'm going to be here in Katherine for a few days. I'd like to help you and Crocodile Girl bring the Dandees to justice." said Kangaroo Woman.

"i'll be very hahppy faw yoah haelp kuyngaroo womahn. the dahndays ahh too much faw me t' hahndle on moy own. Oy'm ceht'n t' be knawcked eow' moah thahn Oy nohmohly am. even weeth crocodoile guhl's haelp, we'll hahve a prawblem daylin weeth the dahndays. buh' the thray of us cahn even the odds" replied Crocodile Woman with a smile as she reached into the left strap of her croc string and handed Kangaroo Woman a green stone.

"thees is a crawc stone. it's gawt mygic abohoiginul paowah. if yaw in trouble, cawncentryte on the stone. ih' weell glaow grayn and saend a seegnahl t' moy biieg crocodoile neepples and taell me wheah yah are" said Crocodile Woman. "Thanks Crocodile Woman. This will be very useful." replied Kangaroo Woman as she admired the green stone in her right golden tanned hand. But she could not help but be aroused by Crocodile Woman's voluptuous and muscular creamy body which was barely clad by her thin tight croc string bra and her tiny tight croc G-string.

Crocodile Woman was also feeling very aroused as she looked at Kangaroo Woman's voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body which was barely contained by her thin tight red fur v-slit leotard. Their mood changed when Captain Steve Hewitt, Kangaroo Woman's boyfriend entered the room.

"I'm glad you're okay Crocodile Woman. I was able to convince Commissioner Hayden that you did your best to stop Mike and Livy Dandee. We've put out an all points bulletin for them and all our officers are on alert" said Steve, feeling his penis stiffen under his pants as he looked at the two busty superheroines.

"thighnks faw thaht cahptine heweett. cawmmeessionah hieden laecchuhs me a lawt every toime croiminuls knawck me eow'. i've gawt t' gao naow buh' Oy'll kayp in touch weeth kuyngaroo womahn as we wehk tohgethah t' bring the dahndays t' justoice" replied Crocodile Woman as she walked out of Steve's house, made her way to a tributary of the nearby Katherine River, dove into its dark green waters and swam away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

After the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback left, Kangaroo Woman smiled as she looked at Steve and noticed the outline of his stiff, erect penis against the fabric of his pants.

"Should I be worried Steve? I saw how you were looking at Crocodile Woman's body and how excited it made you" quipped the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine as she looked at the outline of his stiff and erect penis under his pants. "I'll admit she does have a beautiful body but you know I only have eyes for you April" replied Steve as he closed the gap between them.

"Good" replied Kangaroo Woman as she pulled Steve on to the bed and the two of them stripped each other of their clothes and began to engage in an intense bout of wild, passionate sex.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUH...UHHH...UHHH....UHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman and Steve as they made each other climax repeatedly until they finally passed out naked in bed in each other's embrace.

24 hours later

Katherine, Northern Territory

Australia

4 pm

Barbara and Bobby Darwin were in their speed boat doing there routine patrols along the Katherine River, checking the indigenous wildlife after completing another busy day at the Darwin Zoo which they ran. They were preparing to return to their home at the Darwin Ranch when Barbara felt her nipples stiffen under her shirt and she exchanged glances with her twin brother. "You got that same look that Mum gets" said Bobby, both of them proud at knowing that their mother Terri Darwin was the famous superheroine Crocodile Woman.

"That's right Bobby. I'm feeling hard in my nipples. They're trouble happening. Take a turn down here!" replied Barbara. Bobby did as his twin sister said and made a sharp left turn down a bend in the river. The Darwin twins spotted a commotion taking place near a branch of the Katherine National Bank, with a group of eight thugs wearing ski masks over their heads, holding bags of money as they ran towards a waiting speed boat, got in with their loot and sped off down the river.

"Time for me to change into Crocodile Girl and stop them!" said Barbara with excitement in her voice, eager to change into the Busty Croc Teen. Bobby watched as his sister jumped into the water and he saw a green glow appear under water as Barbara made her amazing transformation.

Her body becoming voluptuous, muscular and creamy...clad by a thin tight croc bathing suit, her blonde hair becoming long tousled and brown and a croc mask appearing on the upper part of her beauteous face...as she focused her mind on the green croc bracelet that she wore on her right wrist...evoking its Aboriginal magic to change into the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback.

Bobby felt both proud and aroused as he saw his sister emerge as Crocodile Girl and swim away with the speed of 20 saltwater crocodiles in pursuit of the fleeing robbers. He turned the boat in the direction that the Busty Croc Teen was swimming and followed her.

The masked thugs in the speed boat spotted Crocodile Girl swimming after them. Six of the thugs opened fire with their Uzi submachine guns but the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback dove under the water, the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body accentuated her huge firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc bathing suit as she easily evaded the bullets.

"Oy'm too fahst faw thaese crooks weeth moy spayd of 20 sahltwottah crocodoiles. it's only a mahttah of toime befoah Oy cahtch thaem! thy must be wehkin faw the dahndays! Oy'll myke thaem taell me wheah thy ahh and Oy'll bring thaem t' justoice! Oy wawn't fohl intao thaeh trahps loike mum does as crocodoile womahn!" thought Crocodile Girl with confidence as she swam with the speed of 20 saltwater crocodiles, closing in on the thugs' speedboat.

The thugs beached their boat on a river bank and attempted to make their escape into the nearby bush.

But Crocodile Girl emerged from the dark green waters of the Katherine River and closed the gap on them.

Flexing her huge creamy thighs, the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback leapt towards them, planting the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot into the back of one thug, knocking him into two other thugs and then fell to the ground, stunned by the force of the blow.

"Yah crooks should geeve up naow! on lahnd and in the wottah, moy spayd of 20 sahltwottah crocodoiles mykes me too fahst faw yah t' escuype!! yaw gaowin t' taell me wheah t' foind the dahndays!! quipped Crocodile Girl as she prepared to run into the bush after them.

"Yah daon't nayd t' look faw us crocodoile guhl!! thaese maen diied thaeh jawb t' looah yah eow' sao we cahn knawck yah eow' and cuypchuh yah!!" declared Livy Dandee as she emerged from the bush to distract the Busty Croc Teen and allow the three thugs to follow their five comrades into the bush and escape.

"i wahsn't expectin yah whaen Oy was foightin yoah bruhthah moike dahnday befoah buh' yaw mykin a meestyke chohlengin me t' a faeh foigh'. yah cahn't bayt me and yah cahn't suhproise me uythah!!" quipped Crocodile Girl as she tensed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body as she approached Livy Dandee who she knew had no super powers to defeat her.

But before she took attack Livy Dandee, the Busty Croc Teen felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples shoot to attention.

"eh?? moy biieg crocodoile neepples ahh faylin hahd!...wahnin me of duyngah!! oh nao! ! Oy spoke too soon!! Oy've fohlen intao anuhthah exsaellent trahp boy the dahndays!!" gasped Crocodile Girl in surprise, her green eyes wide open in the slits of the croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair as she turned to face a more dangerous threat that she belatedly detected was coming at her from behind.

"good wehk livy!! Oy'll geeve thiies junior crocodoile womahn a huhtin she wawn't fohgeh'!! yah maess weeth one dahnday, yah maess weeth ooll of the dahndays!!" snarled Croc Dandee as he drove his huge right scaly fist directly into the middle of Crocodile Girl's huge firm creamy breasts...that were barely contained within her thin tight croc bathing suit as she turned directly into his path.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH' moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain...the force of Croc Dandee's punch lifting her off her erotic bare creamy feet, sending her flying several feet through the air, her back slamming hard into the trunk of a nearby tree.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my huge tayn crocodoile braysts huht...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you hiieh' haaaahd...crawc dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' ih' weell...uuuuuuuuuuh...tyke moah thahn thaht...uuuuuuuuh...tao stawp me...uuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl as she swayed unsteadily on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet as she tried to clear her head and fight Croc Dandee.

But the Busty Croc Teen was taken by surprise for a third time as Mike Dandee came up behind her.

"A good suhvin of crawc chlorofohm on yoah junior crocodoile braysts weell hahve yah seengin a deefferent tune yah seelly biieg braysted leettle guhl!!" sneered Mike as he slipped his hands under the thin tight croc bathing suit of the Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback and began to rub a pair of thick cotton cloths over her huge firm creamy breasts.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...oh nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh nawt faeh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...nawt goivin me...uuuuuh a chahnce...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao recovah...crawc chlorofohm...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao strawng faw moy biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...my woide tayn crocodoile areolahs...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao hahndle...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my fuhst crawc chlorofohmin...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...by moike dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i gawt t'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...geh' fray..." moaned Crocodile Girl, her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs flailing in the air as Mike Dandee lifted her off the ground, his hands firmly seizing each of her huge firm creamy breasts, rubbing cloths soaked in croc chloroform over their sexy summits, the thin straps of her tight croc bathing suit sliding off her broad creamy shoulders, causing her huge firm creamy breasts to be exposed.

"shuh' up yah seelly biieg braysted crocodoile guhl!! yah knaow yah cahn't hahndle moy crawc chlorofohm any bettah thahn moy old friend crocodoile womahn cahn!! yah knaow haow much she loikes ih' and haow much ih' tuhns hah on!! she cahn't hahndle ih' and nuythah cahn yah!!" snarled Mike as he squeezed the struggling Crocodile Girl even harder in her naked huge firm creamy breasts, rubbing the croc chloroform-soaked cloths even harder into their sexy summits.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaw roigh'....uuuuuuuuuuh ...mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm gettin ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao unduhstahnd...why crocodoile womahn...raespects yah...as hah enemy...uuuuuuuuh...yaw roigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..i cahn't hahndle crawc chlorofohm...any bettah thahn crocodoile womahn cahn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's aysier...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...tao tuhn me on...uuuuuuuuuuuh...thahn hah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...my biieg tayn crocodoile neepples...my woide tayn crocodoile areolahs hahve laess reseestahnce t' ih'...you've myde thaem very haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaahd ...lahctytin intao the clawths of crawc chlorofohm... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...gettin wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin slaypy ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure, her eyelids getting heavy in the slits of the croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair... as large wet spots appeared on the thick cotton cloths that Mike had pressed over her naked huge firm creamy breasts, as she lactated powerfully into the cloths and the struggles of her voluptuous and muscular creamy body became slower and slower in the grips of her superheroine mom's arch enemy.

As the Busty Croc Teen struggled weakly in the grips of Mike Dandee while Croc Dandee looked on, Bobby Darwin looked on from a distance while hiding in some bushes. "Crikey! Barbara's in big trouble! She's going to be knocked out and captured by Mike Dandee and that croc monster! I've got to contact Mum to rescue her!!" thought Bobby as he took out the green croc stone given to him by his mother Terri Darwin, who he knew was Crocodile Woman, to summon her in her sexy, super-powered alter-ego whenever he was in danger.

Concentrating his mind on the green stone, Bobby caused it to glow as it transmitted a message to his superheroine mom. But as he did that, the teenage boy was unaware that Livy Dandee was coming up behind him with a blackjack in her right hand.

"UHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Bobby as Livy clocked him in the back of his head with her blackjack, causing him to fall face down to the ground and pass out. Picking up the glowing green stone which had fallen out of his right hand when she hit him, Livy rejoined her brothers to show them what she had found.

"Moike! Jie! look whaht Oy gawt! Oy took ih' off the dahwin boy! Oy found hiiem usin ih' in the bush and Oy knawcked hiiem eow'! whaht is ih'? asked Livy Dandee as she showed the glowing green croc stone to her brothers.

"Yah diied good livy!! thaht's a crawc stone!! it's whaht the dahwin keeds use t' cawntahct crocodoile womahn whaen thyah in trouble!! thaht stone's gaowin t' bring crocodoile womahn strite t' us and we gawt hah soidekeeck crocodoile guhl as the puhfect bigh' t' cuypchuh hah!!" gloated Mike as he continued to hold the beaten Busty Croc Teen in his arms, rubbing his croc chloroform-soaked clothes into her naked huge firm creamy breasts, drugging her in her wide hard shiny pink areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples as he played with her.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yah gawt me mr dahnday... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i'm begeennin t' unduhstahnd whoy crocodoile womahn loikes bein knawcked eow' and cuypchuhd boy yah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...buh' yah naevah wiien aguynst hah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...she's gaowin t' foind me...daefayt yah and yoah fuymily...uuuuuuuuuuuuh ...and tyke ooll of yah t' justoice...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...yaw ooll gaowin t' gao t' proisawn...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...fah a lawng toime...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly in the grips of Mike Dandee, her green eyes barely open in the slits of her croc mask that stretched across the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair as she saw the glowing green croc stone that Livy Dandee was showing to her brothers Mike and Croc, trying to keep them focused on her and not her brother Bobby who lay unconscious in the bushes nearby.

"Yah should wohry moah abeow' yoahsself crocodoile guhl!! daon't wohry abeow' crocodoile womahn!! weah gawnna tyke caeh of hah just as aysy as weah gawnna tyke caeh of yah!!" sneered Croc Dandee as he pulled the Busty Croc Teen's thin tight croc bathing suit off, leaving her voluptuous and muscular creamy body fully exposed.

The Top Heavy Teen Heroine of the Outback was taken by surprise again when Croc Dandee rammed his thick scaly right index finger inside of her big hard wet excited shiny pink cunts and began to vigorously finger her.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...thaht huhts...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...i've naevah bayn feenguhd...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...in moy biieg tayn crocodoile cunt...sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pine...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...too much...hhhhhhh...hhhhhh...hawt...hhhhhhhhhhhh ...hhhhhhhhhhhhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...hohny...hhh... hhh...hhhh...haelpless...gaowin t' muyke...uuuh...wahnt t'...uuh...gawt t'...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuh...uuuh...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuuh...uuuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...uuh...uuuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..uuh...uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh uuh...uuh...uuh...uuh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl loudly in pain and pleasure as Croc Dandee for--d her to have six gigantic orgasms in quick successions...causing six waterfalls of thick white cum to cascade out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink clitoris on to the ground between her wide open thick muscular creamy legs.

"Awww...poor crocodoile guhl...you gawt a lawt t' leahn as a supuhhaeroine...yaw sao wayk and slaypy roigh' naow. ..toime faw yah t' tyke a lawng nahp and mybee whaen yah wyke up...you'll hahve some cawmpany...whaen we knawck eow' and cuypchuh moy old friend crocodoile womahn too!!" gloated Mike. He nodded to Croc Dandee who held his thick scaly right index finger directly under the nose of the beaten Busty Croc Teen, letting her smell her own thick white super erogenous cum which covered his finger.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mykin me smaell moy own tayn crocodoile cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin sao slaypy ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weell be knawcked eow' faw the naext foah hours...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...crocodoile womahn ...hhh...hhh...hhh...haelp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Girl in pleasure as her green eyes rolled up in the slits of her croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair...slowly closing as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts, rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the grips of Mike Dandee as she thought about her superheroine mom as she succumbed to unconsciousness.

5 pm

Terri Darwin was in the study of her mansion at the Darwin Estate in Katherine, doing some paperwork related to the Darwin Foundation that she ran, when she felt her nipples stiffen sharply under her shirt.

Suddenly she felt her nipples stiffen sharply under her shirt. "Ohhh....My big Crocodile Nipples are feeling hard....They're receiving a call from Bobby's croc stone...He could be in trouble or Barbara may have fallen into a trap as Crocodile Girl!...My children need me now!...Time for me to change into Crocodile Woman!" thought Terri with a smile on her face as she got up from behind her desk, unbuttoned her shirt and focused her mind on the Croc Talisman which she always wore around her neck.

A gift left to her by her late husband Sam Darwin, the seemingly ordinary Aborigine necklace possessed magical powers which turned the 40-year-old Terri into a 20-year-old sexy superheroine. A green aura surrounded Terri's body which became younger, voluptuous and muscular,. Her shirt and shorts faded, being replaced by a thin tight croc string bra which barely covered her immense firm creamy breasts and a tiny tight croc string which barely covered the space between her immense creamy thighs and slipped into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass. A thin croc mask covered the upper part of her beauteous face now framed by a long mane of tousled blonde hair as Terri Darwin completed her amazing transformation into Crocodile Woman, the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback.

Activating a button on the desk, Crocodile Woman accessed a hidden passageway in the way of the study which lead under the mansion to a secret tunnel which she used in her superheroine adventures.

"Bawbby and Bahbuyra must hahve encountuhd moike dahnday and hiies fuymily. bahbuyra's steell gettin the huyng of bein crocodoile guhl and leahnin thaht gettin knawcked eow' and cuypchuhd is somethin thaht oolwhys hahppens t' supuhhaeroines. "i'm shooah mr dahnday hahs a spaecial knawckeow' plahnned faw me as crocodoile womahn! Oy'm lookin fohwahd t' ih' as much as Oy am t' breengin hiiem and hiies fymily t' justoice. thiies toime theengs weell be deefferent!" resolved the Sexy Super She Croc with a smile on her glossy pink lips before she dove into the dark green waters of the Katherine River and swam away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

5.30 pm

Emerging from the dark green waters of the Katherine River, her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra, her muscular creamy arms and thick muscular creamy legs moving in tandem, Crocodile Woman ran to the spot on the river bank where her teenage son Bobby Darwin lay dazed and groaning, his glowing green croc stone in his left hand.

"Bawbby? ahh yah oh-kai son? Whaht hahppaened? Wheah's Bahbuyra?" asked Crocodile Woman as she squatted on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet next to Bobby, her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out of her thin tight croc string bra.

Bobby couldn't help but feel aroused as his penis stiffened under his pants as he looked at the immense firm creamy breasts of the Sexy Super She Croc close to him and the way her tiny tight croc string narrowed in the space between her immense firm creamy breasts exposing strands of her thick matted blonde pubic bush underneath.

He had to temper his erotic feelings, remembering that Crocodile Woman was his mother Terri Darwin.

"It was the Dandees Mum. They hired some thugs to rob a bank in Katherine. They knocked out Barbara when she tried to stop them as Crocodile Girl. They were gone by the time I woke up" said Bobby to his superheroine mom.

"Dawn't wohry bawbby! thyah nawt gaowin t' huht bahbuyra! moy biieg crocodoile neepples ahh leenked t' hah biieg tayn crocodoile neepples! Oy'll use those fayleengs t' haelp me locuyte hah! yah geh' bahck t' the dahwin rahnch and geh' a maessage t' poloice cawmmeessionah hieden thaht Oy'm on the trile of the dahndays and t' saend poloice ruynfoahssements t' cawllect thaem aftah Oy rescue bahbuyra!! quipped Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips as she looked at her teenage son.

"But Mum...It's got to be some kind of trap. The Dandees are using Crocodile Girl as bait to knock you out and capture you too" said Bobby as his superheroine mom helped him up to his feet.

"Yah knaow thaht's a reesk thaht Oy've gawt t' tyke bawbby!! moike dahnday's oolwhys gaowin t' come up weeth claevah whys t' tuhn me on and knawck me eow'!! Oy look fohwahd t' ih'!! buh' daon't wohry, Oy've gawt a plahn!!" replied Crocodile Woman with another smile and a wink at Bobby before she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body, dove back into the dark green waters of the Katherine River and swam away with the speed of 40 saltwater crocodiles.

6 pm

Her immense firm creamy breasts threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra, her tiny tight croc string narrowing in the space between her immense creamy thighs and into the crack between the cheeks of her immense firm creamy ass, Crocodile Woman emerged from the dark green water of the Katherine River, feeling the sensation of soft mud under the soles of her erotic bare creamy feet and between her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails, as she followed the sensations in her big puffy glossy pink nipples under her flimsy bra which led her to an old cabin near a river bank within a dense cluster of trees in Kakadu National Park, located to the north of Katherine.

"My biieg crocodoile neepples ahh gettin hahdah and hahdah as Oy geh' closah t' thaht cuybin! thyah cawmmunicuytin weeth crocodoile guhl's biieg tayn crocodoile neepples! she's insoide the cuybin and uncawnscious! bahbuyra's gaowin t' leahn thaht bein knawcked eow' is fun and geh' t' enjoy ih' as much as Oy do! the only bettah faylin is baytin the croiminuls aftah thy theenk thy've defayted yah and breengin thaem t' justoice!" thought Crocodile Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips on her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair as she strolled towards the old wooden cabin.

Raising her left thick muscular creamy leg, the Top Heavy Heroine of he Outback drove the ball of her left erotic bare creamy foot against the frame of the wooden front door of the cabin, kicking it open. She walked inside to find her superheroine daughter, Crocodile Girl naked except for the croc mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled brown hair, sitting in a chair, her creamy hands tied behind her back with strong ropes, her erotic bare creamy feet tied in front of her by strong ropes wrapped around her shapely ankles..

Crocodile Woman was proud, angry and aroused as she observed the pair of steel clips attached to each of her superheroine daughter's big puffy shiny pink nipples, keeping them hard, erect and bullet shaped and keeping her unconscious. The Sexy Super She Croc's thoughts were interrupted when she felt her big puffy glossy pink nipples shoot to attention under her thin tight croc string bra, alerting her to the fact that she was not alone.

She turned on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet to see the massive brute that was Croc Dandee enter the old wooden cabin, blocking the front door which was the only way in or out.

"Dawn't yah wohry abeow' yoah leettle friend crocodoile guhl!! yah'll soon be uncawnscious and slaypin paysaefully just loike hah!! Oy gawt yah ooll t' myself and Oy'm gaowin t' hahve fun weeth yah and thaen knawck yah eow'! gloated Croc Dandee as he approached the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback menacingly.

"As much as Oy loike bein knawcked eow' boy yoah bruhthah moike dahnday, yaw nawt gaowin t' hahve thaht plezshah!! you and the raest of yoah fymily ahh gaowin t' jile!!" quipped Crocodile Woman as she accentuated the muscles of her voluptuous creamy body for action.
The Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback and Croc Dandee exchanged multiple punches and kicks as the battled each other inside of the cabin in front of the naked, bound and unconscious Crocodile Girl. The fight had already lasted 15 minutes and Crocodile Woman felt herself starting to tire. But seeing Crocodile Girl helpless, naked, bound and unconscious, angry at the Dandees for what they did to her superheroine daughter, the Sexy Super She Croc continued to fight.

As Croc Dandee missed with a wild left fist, Crocodile Woman extended her right thick muscular creamy leg, planting the ball of her erotic right creamy bare foot into his scaly chest.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Croc Dandee as the force of the blow sent him flying across the cabin and slamming against a wall. Enraged, he got up and charged again at the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback, determined to grab her and squeeze her in her immense firm creamy breasts until she passed out.

But as he got close to her, Croc Dandee was surprised when Crocodile Woman twisted her voluptuous and muscular creamy body at the last minute, shifting away from him and giving herself enough room to deliver a powerful punch with her clenched creamy left fist to his right temple.

"UGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH" groaned Croc Dandee, his eyes rolling up in his head as he collapsed face down on the wooden floor of the cabin with a resounding thud that made the cabin shudder.

Her immense firm creamy breasts heaving up and down...threatening to spill out from under her thin tight croc string bra...Crocodile Woman stood triumphantly over the defeated and unconscious Croc Dandee.

"Uuuuuh...Yah weah a hahndful crawc dahnday...buh' yaw nao mahtch faw me weeth moy straength, stuymeens and spayd of 40 sahltwottah crocodoiles. Oy'm gaowin t' rescue crocodoile guhl and thaen bring yah and the raest of yoah fymily t' justoice!" groaned the Sexy Super She Croc as she looked at the naked and unconscious Crocodile Girl who was bound by her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet in a chair in the old wooden cabin that they were in.

But exhausted from her battle with the brutish Croc Dandee, Crocodile Woman did not notice the feelings of hardness in her big puffy glossy pink nipples under her thin tight croc string bra just as she was about to free her superheroine daughter.

"ha! ha! Oy caught yah nahppin aguyn crocodoile womahn!! yah knaow yah oolwhys loike and fohl faw the suhproises thaht yaw old friend moike dahnday hahs faw yah!!" sneered Mike Dandee as he came up behind the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback, pulled back the straps of her thin tight croc string bra, exposing her immense firm creamy breasts and stabbing her in each of her big puffy glossy pink nipples with a pair of shiny steel nipples.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...yaes...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!! ...you gawt me aguyn mr dahnday!!...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh!!!...you've stahbbed me in moy biieg crocodoile neepples...weeth stayl naydles... nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...thy hahve crawc chlorofohm on thaem...it's tykin effect...nao toime t' foigh' ih'...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are gettin...haaa...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaahd... uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...gettin deezzy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...wayk...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuh ...fohlen intao anuhthah one of yoah claevah trahps!! moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, staggering backwards on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet into the waiting grasp of her arch enemy Mike Dandee.

Getting up off the floor of the cabin after his earlier beating by the Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback, Croc Dandee joined his older brother Mike to torture her. As Mike continued to rotae the croc chloroform-laced steel needles that he had embedded into Crocodile Woman's big puffy glossy pink nipples, making them hard, erect and bullet-shaped as she writhed frantically and in futility in his strong grip, Croc Dandee pulled down her tiny tight croc string down to her knees and began to lick her big glossy pink clitoris, located in the middle of her thick matted blonde pubic bush.

"Nao. ..uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...cahn't believe...uuuuuuuuuh ...i've fohlen intao anuhthah trahp...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh ..saeh' boy moike dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...druggin me in moy biieg crocodoile neepples in moy woide crocodoile areolahs weeth crawc chlorofohm naydles...thyah gettin haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaahd...bein leecked boy hiies bruhthah crawc dahnday in moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...hees suyliva...uuuuuuuuuuuuh...is a paowerful aphrodoisiac...loike crawc chlorofohm...hhhhhh ...hhhh...hhhhh...hawt...hhhh...hhhh...hhhhh...hohny ...hhhh...hhhhh...hhhh...haelpless...gaowin t'...uuuh ...wahnt t'...uuuuh...gawt t'...uuh...uuh...uuuh..." moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she felt growing pressure building inside of her naked immense firm creamy breasts and her big hard wet excited glossy pink clitoris as she found herself unable to resist the simultaneous erotic attack from the Dandee brothers.

At that moment, Mike Dandee expertly removed the drugged steel needles from the tips of the Sexy Super She Croc's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Crocodile Woman loudly in pleasure as she suffered a gigantic orgasm...a thick tsunami of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped glossy pink cunt into the face of Croc Dandee...geysers of white milk shooting into the air out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples.

"Ha ha!! we gawt yah good crocodoile womahn!! yah knaow haow yah love bein knawcked eow' boy me!! yah cuyme t' rescue yoah soidekeeck crocodoile guhl buh' naow yaw cuypchuhd too, any lahst wehds befoah yah gao noigh' noigh'? gloated Mike Dandee as he held the sleepy Sexy Super She Croc by her naked immense firm creamy breasts, brushing her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples with his thumbs.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...as a mahttah of fahct...uuuuuuuuuuh...i do...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...mr dahnday...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cohled...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh ...fah bahckup" moaned Crocodile Woman as she stared at her arch enemy with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask.

At that moment, Kangaroo Woman burst into the cabin, surprising Mike and Croc Dandee.

"Sorry I'm late Crocodile Woman but I'm here now! Let go of her Dandees!" quipped the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine, her voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body barely clad by her thin, tight, sleeveless, red fur, v-silt leotard. Mike dropped the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback to the floor of the cabin as he and his brother Croc charged towards Kangaroo Woman.

As Croc Dandee lunged towards her, the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine moved her muscular golden tanned arms in front of her and then unleashed her famous Kangaroo Punch which sent him flying backwards through the air, crashing against a wall and falling unconscious to the floor of the cabin. Mike Dandee pulled out another pair of his croc chloroform coated steel needles, thinking they would be effective on Kangaroo Woman.

But before he could throw them, the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine closed the space between them with a single bound, planting the ball of her erotic left bare golden tanned foot in the middle of his face. "AAAAAARGH" groaned Mike Dandee as he collapsed to the floor and passed out.

Kangaroo Woman then went to Crocodile Woman and helped the Sexy Super She Croc back up on her erotic bare creamy feet.

"Are you okay Crocodile Woman?" asked Kangaroo Woman.

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yaes...i'm used t' bein knawcked eow' a lawt...espaecially boy moike dahnday...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs and moy biieg crocodoile clitohees...uuuuuuuuuuuh...weell recovah soon...baettah lyte thahn naevah...laeh''s fray crocodoile guhl...tie up the dahnday boys and thaen look faw thaeh seestah!" said Crocodile Woman as she stood before Kangaroo Woman wearing only her croc mask on the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair.

Both of the busty superheroines were taken completely by surprise when six grenades were thrown at the floor around them, exploding on impact and engulfing the entire cabin in a thick green fog. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I CAN'T BELIEVE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S FEMINITE GAS...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE BEEN DEFEATED WITH THIS MANY TIMES BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT AROUSES ME

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....IN MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...AND...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...I'VE GOT TO GET OUT OF HERE BEFORE IT KNOCKS ME OUT" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure and panic as she felt herself becoming aroused.

Weakened by her battle with Croc Dandee, the drugging of her big puffy glossy pink nipples with croc chloroform-coated steel needles, physical and erotic torture meted out to her by Mike and Croc Dandee, Crocodile Woman found it impossible to resist the effects of the feminite gas

"uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i've naevah expaerienced thiies koind of gahs befoah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh it's strawngah...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....thahn crawc chlorofohm...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...nawt recovuhd...frawm foightin the dahndays...hhhhhhhhhhh ...hhhhh....hawt...hhhhh...hhhhh...hhhhh...hohny... hhhhh...hhhhh....hhhhhh...haelpless...hhhhh...hhhh hhhhh...hhhhhh...hhhhhhh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she swayed from side to side on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, her green eyes fluttering in the slits of her croc mask which covered the upper part of her beauteous face framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair, waving her muscular creamy arms in front of her in a futile effort to dispel the thick green fog that surrounded her and Kangaroo Woman.

As she stared with sleepy green eyes in the slits of her croc mask at Kangaroo Woman...Crocodile Woman was overwhelmed by powerful erotic urges which she had never experienced in her superheroine career...and attacked the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CROCODILE WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU DOING....UUUUUUUH

SQUEEZING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY HUGE KANGAROO BREASTS...MAKING...MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...HAA...HAA....HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE VULNERABLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO THE FEMINITE GAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT TO FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in growing pleasure as she struggled with the Sexy Super She Croc in the middle of the cabin as the thick green fog of feminite gas swirled around them...with Crocodile Woman squeezing her in her exposed huge firm golden tanned breasts.

Drugged into an erotic stupor by the feminite gas and croc chloroform...Crocodile Woman did not hear the moans of her busty superheroine ally...as she licked, bit and sucked on Kangaroo Woman's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG KANGAROO NIPPLES...UUUUH

...NEVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXPERIENCED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANYTHING LIKE THIS...

FROM ANOTHER WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CROCODILE WOMAN...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure...as erotic thoughts of her having sex with Crocodile Woman filled her head.

The Sexy Super She Croc did not stop as she stripped Kangaroo Woman of her thin tight sleeveless red fur leotard, lowered her head between the Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine's huge golden tanned thighs and began to vigorously lick her big hard wet excited bronze clitoris with her tongue.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CROCODILE WOMAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T DO IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...

UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman as she had a gigantic orgasm, a tsunami of thick white cum exploding out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped bronze cunt.

Her cum hit Crocodile Woman in her beauteous face that was framed by her long mane of tousled blonde hair. The scent of Kangaroo Woman's super erogenous thick white cum was strong enough to briefly snap the tired Top Heavy Heroine of the Outback of the erotic stupor that the feminite gas and croc chloroform had placed her in...long enough for her to realise what was happening and accept that she could do nothing about it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...yoah supah cum kuyngaroo womahn ...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's sao strawng...loike moy crocodoile cum...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...deezzy...wayk ...slaypy...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...it's nao use...we've fohlen intao a claevah trahp...saeh' boy the dahndays...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my biieg crocodoile neepples...my woide crocodoile areolahs...are sao. ..haaa ...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahd...my biieg crocodoile clitohees...is...sao. ..haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaahd ...waeh'...exsoited...uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...i cahn't stie awuyke...any lawngah...gaowin t' slayp naow. ..be uncawnscious faw a die...noigh' noigh'...uuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Crocodile Woman in pleasure as she collapsed to the wooden floor of the cabin with a resounding thud that made the cabin shake.

Her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head...her thick muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her thick shapely waist...her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the wooden floor on their smooth heels...wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy toenails, her green eyes closing in the slits of her croc mask, Crocodile Woman succumbed to unconscious in front of her superheroine daughter Crocodile Girl who was naked, unconscious and bound in a chair.

This left Kangaroo Woman all alone, fighting a losing battle against the overwhelming effects of the feminite gas to suppress her powerful erotic urges and remain conscious.

Livy Dandee approached through the thick green smoke, impressed that despite the effects of the feminité Kangaroo Woman was still awake and moaning loudly with pleasure.

"yaw tuff kuyngaroo womahn buh' nawt tuff enough t' hahndle thiies spaecial poisawn frawm the cohrobohay frawg!!...i knaow yah cahn't hahndle thiies poisawn on yoah biieg braysts and yoah biieg clitohees...espaecially aftah yah've bayn tuhned on boy faemoinigh' gahs!! sneered Livy as she poured a yellow liquid all over Kangaroo Woman's naked huge firm golden tanned breasts and began to spread it all over, squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet shaped bronze nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...THE HUNTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...USED THIS FROG'S VENOM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TO IMOBILISE ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH GREAT SUCCESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MY BIG KANGAROO

NIPPLES...MY WIDE KANGAROO AREOLAS...ARE GETTING...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER..UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Kangaroo Woman loudly in pleasure as powerful geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bronze nipples as Livy Dandee squeezed and rotated them 360 degrees anticlockwise.

The Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine could not stop thinking about sex with her boyfriend, Northern Territory Police captain Steve Hewitt, making her utterly helpless to resist whatever else Livy Dandee had planned for her.

Livy Dandee poured more of the liquid frog poison directly onto Kangaroo Woman's big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris while she was still lactating powerfully.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FROG POISON...ON MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG KANGAROO CLITORIS...HHH

HHH...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...FEMINITE... MAKING THE FROG POISON...STRONGER...GOING...TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAVE TO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOT TO...HHH...HHHH...HHHH....

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Kangaroo Woman...rising on the balls of her erotic bare golden tanned feet as she had three gigantic orgasms in a row...waterfalls of thick white cum cascading out of her big hard wet and excited bronze clitoris...causing her lose her balance and fall into the waiting hands of Livy Dandee who lowered her on to the floor of the wooden cabin on her back...her muscular golden tanned arms flung limp past her head...her long muscular golden tanned legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist...her erotic bare golden tanned feet resting on the wooden floor on their smooth heels...her sexy toes with shore, glossy, clear toenails...straining to stay curled with tension and close together.

Croc Dandee and Mike Dandee stood up and saw their younger sister dominating Kangaroo Woman.

"Good jawb livy! yah gawt the kuyngaroo beetch roigh' wheah we wahnt hah! nao why she cahn stie cawnscious faw much lawngah! thiies is even bettah thahn just knawckin eow' moy old friend crocodoile womahn and hah soidekeeck crocodoile guhl! weah gawnna hahve fun weeth thaem!" gloated Mike as he and Croc Dandee rubbed their hard and erect penises through their pants as they watched Livy exploiting the tired Top Heavy Marsupial Heroine.

On the verge of one of the biggest defeats in her superheroine dream...Kangaroo Woman remembered the dream she had of Crocodile Woman, Crocodile Girl and herself being totally defeated.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...can't believe it...uUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...that dream...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...has come true..." moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure.

At that moment, Livy Dandee clamped a thick white cloth soaked in chloroform and Kangaroo Woman's own thick white super erogenous cum over her nose and mouth.

"Toime t' gao t' slayp kuyngaroo beetch! yah and yoah crocodoile beetch guhlfriends ahh the propuhty of the dahnday fymily naow! ! sie noigh' noigh'!!" gloated Livy.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Kangaroo Woman in pleasure into the cloth, her blue eyes closing in the slits of her red fur mask, her naked voluptuous and muscular golden tanned body going limp on the wooden floor of the cabin as she agreed with Livy Dandee and surrendered to unconsciousness.

To be continued.

Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:26 pm