Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:33 pm

Lady Britannia in Perils of War 
Megalomaniac

Post Lady Britannia in Perils of War
Lady Britannia in Perils of War

London, England

Lara Havenloft was a 23 year old woman during her duty to King and country in World War II, serving as a corporal in British Intelligence officer, mainly carrying information vital to the war effort from England to its allies in different parts of the world.

Clad in her brown army uniform, with a slender body, her brown hair tied into a bun behind her head, tucked under her officer's hat, Lara was an unflashy woman who often went unnoticed wherever she went. Despite being from a family of English nobility, Lara was a plain-looking woman who did not attract the attention of men or women. She smiled to herself when she thought about this.

No one knew that four years earlier, while on a trip in Scotland, she found a hidden cave in the Scottish Highlands. In that cave, she discovered the tiara of Boudicca, the ancient warrior queen of Britain in Roman times. When Lara put the tiara on her head, she discovered that it gave her special powers, transforming her into Lady Britannia, a mighty and busty superheroine, with super strength and the power to fly.

When the war broke out, Lara decided to use her new superpowers to help England defeat the threat posed by Nazi Germany and its allies. Changing at opportune times into Lady Britannia, Lare would thwart hundreds of Nazi plans to attack England and its allies.

Stories of her superheroine exploits spread far and wide, with the Nazis believing Lady Britannia being a myth created by the British to scare them into submission. The Nazis could not deny that Lady Britannia was causing very real and was causing incalculable damage to their operations, arresting important officers, rescuing soldiers and even helping prominent Jews targeted by the Nazis to escape to countries where they would be safe.

Using her role as a junior officer working in British Intelligence HQ in London, Lara used the information received there to guide her work as a superheroine. Sitting at her desk in HQ, Lara listened to her male and female colleagues actively talking about her sexy superheroine alter-ego who had large firm breasts, a voluptuous and muscular body, long fiery red hair, mask, gloves, boots and a skintight uniform, all in in the colours of the Union Jack.

"It's difficult to be discreet when you have the biggest breasts in Europe" thought Lara with a smile as she finished typing up some reports. Still, she did her best as Lady Britannia to remain discreet in her behind-the-scenes actions against the Nazis and so far had never been defeated.

"New mission for you Corporal Havenloft" said a lieutenant as he handed Lara a document. Lara read it with interest. She was being tasked by her superiors to take a series of reports to the French resistance in the city of Lyon about Nazi activity there. While in Lyon, she was to update British Intelligence how the resistance organization was going and what help they needed from the British.

"Looks like I'm going to France. Seems the French might need Lady Britannia's help" thought Lara with a smile.

Elsewhere in Nazi Germany

Doctor Konrad Huntellar had been given the responsibility for taking care of the superheroine Lady Britannia.

Although officially the Third Reich only recognized her as a myth, they knew that she was very real as was her threat to Nazi military operations. They put Huntellar, one of their most brilliant and crazy minds to take care of her.

But Doctor Huntellar was angry that a series of failures in the times that the Busty British Superwoman appeared brought him no closer to finding ways to defeat her.

In his office, he looked at film showed on the screen of fleeting shots taken of Lady Britannia as bullets, explosives and poisonous gas seemed to have no effect on her as she effortlessly defeated better armed and trained Nazi soldiers.

With him a female SS officer named Heide Bresser watched the film and took notes. She had been assigned to Huntellar by the SS because she was an extremely intelligent and sagacious woman. The Nazi High Command thought that a woman could better understand how to defeat this buxom British superheroine, since many men had tried and failed.

Heide had a history of never failing a mission. She was an attractive blonde with a beautiful, buxom body, who used it to fool many men and being well decorated for her actions by the Nazi SS.

"I will need to see Lady Britannia in action to analyse her better Doctor" said Heide.

"That's impossible Agent Bresser! There's no way to predict when this big breasted fraulein will appear" laughed Huntellar.

"Nevertheless. High Command wants us to pay attention to activity in Lyon. The French resistance there is being unusually stubborn" added the Nazi doctor.

"Then I'll go there to find out ways our troops can defeat them. If Lady Britannia manages to appear, I will have the chance to get first hand intelligence about her and maybe discover her weaknesses" replied Heide.

"Very well" said Doctor Huntellar as he agreed to the female SS agent's suggestion.

One week later

France 1941

Lara Havenloft had arrived in the city of Lyon dressed as a civilian.

She tried to go unnoticed but was approached by two Nazi soldiers who asked for her documents. At that moment, a French man appeared hugging her saying that she was his girlfriend who had arrived from Paris. Lara quickly realised what the man was doing and played along. After the soldiers left and she was walking with the Frenchman, they made introductions.

"I am Sergeant Pierre Petite mademoiselle. It is a pleasure to receive you Corporal Havenloft" said the handsome French resistance officer. Lara felt warm tingles in her nipples and in her clitoris under her baggy clothes as she felt a little excited being the presence of the handsome Frenchman who she liked at first sight.

"I'm pleased to meet you too Sgt Petite. But I need to concentrate on my mission. Can you take me to resistance HQ?" asked Lara.

"But of course" replied Pierre as he led the way towards a nearby hotel in the back streets of Lyon.

At the hotel, Lara handed some papers to Pierre in the privacy of one of the hotel rooms.

He opened it and saw a map of a Nazi army base in Lyon that British Intelligence wanted the French resistance to take out.

"It's large depot for storing weapons" said Lara. "Yes. We can use bombs on site to blow up this depot. Our force is not large so we will have to attack at night" replied Pierre.

"Good. I'll stay here at the hotel. The trip was long and tiring" said Lara.

But she smiled to herself as she planned to help the French resistance later as Lady Britannia.

At night

Lara looked out her window as she saw Pierre Petite and the men of the French resistance leaving in several cars for their mission.

"Time for me to follow them as Lady Britannia" she resolved as she took out the tiara of Boudicca from a secret compartment in her travel bag

As she placed in on her head, Lara began her amazing transformation.

Her hair, which was short and brown, grew in length and turned a striking red. Her slender body became muscular and voluptuous with huge firm breasts and a beautiful big firm ass. Her skintight Union Jack uniform clad her enhanced female body. She wore gloves on her hands, boots on her feet and her blue eyes looked through the slits of a mask that covered the upper part of her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair...all of them in the colours of the Union Jack.

Flexing her muscular arms and long muscular legs to ensure her skintight British uniform was in place, Lady Britannia exited the hotel and took to the night sky over Lyon.

Along the route to the Nazi army base, the Busty British Superwoman swiftly and silently took out German snipers along the route that Pierre Petite and the French resistance fighters were taking to the base.

Lady Britannia assumed her heroic pose on the rooftop of a building overlooking the Nazi army base. Her gloved hands balled into fists on either side of her wide curvy waist, her long muscular legs slightly apart, her feet flat on the concrete surface of the rooftop, her huge firm breasts pushed forward with confidence and framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform. She watched as the handsome Sgt Pierre Petite and his band of French resistance fighters entered the base and engaged the Nazi soldiers in a firefight, entering the arms depot on the base with little difficulty.

But on another part of the base, SS officer Heide Bresser followed the entire operation through special binoculars made by Doctor Huntellar that allowed her to see the finest details of whatever she was looking at.

"The French fools are in for a surprise" she thought and gave a pre-arranged signal

Pierre Petite and his men were surprised by several lights being shone on them. They found themselves surrounded by 200 Nazi soldiers, supported by tanks and armored cars.

"This is a trap! There's no way out of this! " thought Pierre as he prepared to order his men to engage the Nazis. Just then an unexpected thing happened.

The French and the Nazis were surprised to see one of the Nazi tanks being hurled effortlessly through the air, landing on another tank and two armored cars, causing an explosion which created a cover for the French resistance fighters just as the Nazi soldiers opened fire at them.

Pierre turned around to see another tank blocking an escape path for him and his resistance fighters, its large cannon aimed at them. He was surprised and aroused when the most beautiful and busty woman he had ever seen, clad in a uniform that was the British flag, alight from the sky and flexing the muscles of her voluptuous body, grabbed the tank by its cannon, lifted it off the ground and flung it at two more tanks and three armored cars, destroying them and causing the Nazi soldiers to scramble for cover.

Lady Britannia turned to look at Pierre and his men, noticing their wide open eyes and aroused penises framed against the fabric of their pants as they admired her voluptuous and muscular body that was framed by her skintight Union Jack uniform. "Yes gentlemen. I know I attract attention, but we have a war to fight!" quipped the Busty British Superwoman as she charged forward, the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated, taking out 50 Nazi soldiers with a sequence of punches and kicks and then throwing another armored car into the wall of a building before it could fire at the French resistance fighters.

"My God! It's her! Lady Britannia! She's no myth! She is very real!" thought Pierre as he opened fire with his machine gun at the Nazi soldiers, while he admired the heroine's amazing body, especially her huge firm breasts. Pierre remembered he had to set the bombs to destroy the depot and did his best not to look at the Big Breasted British Superheroine.

As she battled another group of Nazi soldiers in close quarter combat, Lady Britannia noticed that Pierre was looking at her.

"Oooh...The way Pierre Petite looks at me...Oooh...it makes me feel a little excited...in my big British Nipples...I can't resist it...I need to focus on defeating the Nazis so he can set the bombs" thought Lady Britannia as she felled another group of 30 Nazi soldiers with punches and kicks.

From a distance, Heide Bresser saw everything and was excited to see the appearance of Lady Britannia. She saw that Pierre was going to set bombs to destroy the depot

She radioed for two tanks to open fire at Pierre. Seeing the French resistance officer in danger, Lady Britannia leapt into the path of the incoming tank shells, caught them in mid-air and sent them back to the tanks, destroying them on impact.

Shocked and angered at the Busty British Superwoman's interference, Heide ordered three armored cars to open fire on an empty sentry tower located near the depot.

"It will do no good!" was the reply from the commander of one of the armored cars.

"That's a order of the SS!!" yelled Heide in response and the crews in the armored cars followed her orders.

Heavy machine gun and mortar fire from the three armored cars repeatedly struck the sentry tower's steel frame until it buckled. Lady Britannia saw it falling towards the depot and Sgt Pierre Petite who was so busy preparing the bombs that he didn't notice this. Flexing her huge thighs, the Busty British Superwoman leapt in the way of the falling tower.

"UUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Lady Britannia in pain as some steel fragments from the tower hit her in her huge firm breasts. Shaking off the pain, she managed to grab the collapsing structure and then throw it away, just as Pierre finished arming the bombs and ran away.

Looking through her binoculars, Heide noticed that part of the collar of the Big Breasted British Superheroine's skintight Union Jack had been torn, her big puffy glossy pink nipples were hard and her blue eyes were a little dizzy in the slits of her Union Jack mask as she staggered away from the depot.

"Retreat" Heidi ordered the Nazi troops, minutes before the depot exploded.

Though the depot and its weapons were lost, the SS agent was excited about the important details she learnt about Lady Britannia.

As the French resistance fighters celebrated their victory, Pierre turned to see Lady Britannia approach him.

"Mademoiselle Lady Britannia! You saved my life and the lives of my men! Many people think you're a myth but you are a real angel who came from the sky to help us!" said Pierre as he stood before the Big Breasted British Superheroine, unable to stop staring at her huge firm breasts that were framed by her skin tight Union Jack uniform.

"Uuuh...Yes...It was...Uuuh...a pleasure to work with you too Sergeant Pierre...I'm here to help you...We'll see each other very soon" replied Lady Britanna as she suppressed feelings of excitement in her big nipples and big clitoris under her skintight Union Jack uniform and flew away into the night sky.

24 hours later

As members of the French resistance celebrated their victory, Sgt Pierre Petite was telling British Intelligence Corporal Lara Havenloft about how Lady Britannia saved them.

Lara felt hardness in her nipples and wetness in her clitoris under her baggy clothes as Pierre gave a detailed description about how the Busty British Superwoman helped them defeat the Nazis and destroy the weapons depot at a Nazi army base. "I can still hardly believe that she is here in Lyon" said Pierre who was smitten by the Big Breasted British Superheroine.

Lara pushed her own feelings of erotic arousal for Pierre to the back of her mind and showed him a new mission from British Intelligence in London.

"The weapons depot was the first target. British Intelligence has said this location is a suspected Nazi laboratory used by the SS for classified experiments. The mission is for you and your men to destroy it Pierre" said Lara.

"Very well Mademoiselle Lara. But today, my men will rest and prepare. Tomorrow, we will destroy the Nazi laboratory" agreed Pierre, silently hoping Lady Britannia would appear again.

At the Nazi laboratory

SS Agent Heide Bresser set the Nazi technicians to work, making bombs and darts from special materials which she had shipped by Doctor Huntellar from Berlin.

"I don't understand why you would waste my time with this when we should be preparing to deal with Lady Britannia" said Huntellar as they spoke by phone.

"That is not your concern Doctor. Do as you are ordered!" replied Heide and hung up the phone.

24 hours later

Lady Britannia observed Pierre and his French resistance fighters infiltrate the compound in Lyon where the suspected Nazi laboratory was located.

She saw they came up against a large contingent of 100 Nazi soldiers and ten armored cars at the location. "Time to save the day again and show the Nazis how invincible I am! That will impress Pierre!" thought the Busty British Superwoman as she leapt off the rooftop of the building she was on and immediately entered the battle to the excitement of Pierre and his French resistance fighters.

Leading from the front, the muscles of her voluptuous body framed against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform, Lady Britannia felled 60 Nazi soldiers effortlessly with a sequence of punches and kicks....then destroyed five armored cars. As Pierre and his men engaged the remaining Nazi soldiers and armored cars, the Big Breasted British Superheroine boldly entered the building housing the suspected Nazi laboratory, easily dispatching another 20 soldiers inside with punches and kicks.

Her huge firm breasted bunching together under her skintight Union Jack uniform, Lady Britannia went further into the building, the sounds of the battle outside becoming fainter.

As she entered a small room, a group of four Nazi soldiers wearing gas masks threw smoke grenades which landed on the floor around her and exploded.

"You Nazis have tried gas on me before and it didn't work!" laughed Lady Britannia, confident that she would be victorious against the Nazis again as she located the four soldiers in the swirling thick white smoke and felled them with punches and kicks.

But this time, the Busty British Superwoman was surprised as she felt her big puffy pink nipples become hard, erect and bullet-shaped in record time under her skintight Union Jack uniform as the thick white fog engulfed her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...THE SMOKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S MAKING THEM...SO...HAAA...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR THE FIRST TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M FEELING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIRED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY SUPER STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FADING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GOT TO ESCAPE...." moaned Lady Britannia as she staggered out of the smoke-filled room, her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead.

Unfortunately for the Big Breasted British Superheroine, SS agent Heide Bresser was waiting for her with a special pistol and opened fire. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEEN SHOT....UUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE NAZIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH'

...KNOW ABOUT MY WEAKNESS..." moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pain...throwing her muscular arms up in the air as a pair of darts embedded themselves in the tips of each of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples...whose outlines were distinct against the fabric of her skintight Union Jack uniform.

Holstering her gun, SS agent Heide Bresser came up behind the Busty British Superwoman and pulled open the front of her skintight Union Jack uniform, to expose her huge firm creamy breasts, capped at their sexy summits by wide bright red areolas and big puffy bright red nipples which were hard, erect and bullet-shaped from the darts embedded in their hardened tips and the aphrodisiac gas that she was just exposed to.

"So big breasted British fraulein! Your big breast aren't just for decoration or even to distract enemies!" gloated Heide as she grabbed them with her black leather gloved hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure, her muscular arms dangling limp on either side of her shapely upper torso, offering no resistance as Heide groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts, squeezing and rotating her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright red nipples 360 degrees.

"I have discovered your weakness!!" declared Heide

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU'RE THE FIRST PERSON...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO FIGURE OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ARE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY WEAKNESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...AND EXPLOIT THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure and agreement.

The SS agent grinned as she reached into her belt, took out a thick white cotton cloth and rubbed it all over the naked huge firm breasts of the Busty British Superwoman, especially over her wide hard bright red areolas and her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped bright red nipples, pushing the darts embedded in their hardened tips, deeper and deeper into them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....I...I...I'M BEING...

CHLOROFORMED...IN MY HUGE BRITISH BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

BRITISH AREOLAS...IN MY...BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRITISH NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IT'S MAKING...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

DROWSY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS IS ANOTHER WEAKNESS I HAVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly in pleasure, her voluptuous and muscular body sagging against the shapely, athletic body of her beautiful and skilled Nazi foe, who she was starting to respect.

"Yes Fraulein Britannia! Now tell me...Have you ever been chloroformed in your clitoris before? What will happen?" asked Heide with excitement in her voice.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WILL BE ANOTHER FIRST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FOR ME..." moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure and excitement as Heide shoved her right hand under her skintight Union Jack uniform...easily locating her clitoris between her huge firm creamy thighs and began to rub the chloroform-soaked cloth vigorously over it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CHLOROFORM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..SO EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...BRITISH...CLITORIS...FOR THE FIRST TIME... I'M

GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH....WANT TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia loudly with pleasure as Heide Bresser brought her to her first ever gigantic orgasm under her skintight Union Jack uniform, collecting a flood of her thick white super erogenous cum in the fibres of the thick, white, chloroform-soaked cotton cloth.

Holding the beaten Big Breasted British Superheroine around her wide shapely waist with her left arm, Heide took the thick cotton cloth out of her skin tight Union Jack uniform and held it inches away from her beauteous face, framed by her long mane of striking red hair.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'VE NEVER BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY SUPERHEROINE CAREER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...THE SMELL OF MY BRITISH SUPER CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IS FORCING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

TO...TELL...THE TRUTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WHEN IT'S MIXED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WITH CHLOROFORM...AND...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M for--d TO BREATHE IT...WHEN MY BIG BRITISH NIPPLES...AND MY WIDE BRITISH AREOLAS...ARE...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...I'LL BE KNOCKED OUT...FOR AT LEAST...24 HOURS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure.

"Sweet dreams Fraulein Britannia!!" gloated Heide as she clamped the cloth firmly over the beaten Big Breasted British Superheroine's nose and glossy red lips.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...HHH...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhh...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Lady Britannia in pleasure into the thick fibres of the cotton cloth...inhaling the overwhelming aroma of her own super erogenous cum mixed with chloroform...for the first time...her eyelids fluttering rapidly...her blue eyes rolling up in the slits of her Union Jack mask...slowing closing as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts as they heaved slowly up and down with each relaxed breath...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp in the grips of SS agent Heide Bresser as she accepted defeat and succumbed to unconsciousness for the first time in her superheroine career.

Sergeant Pierre Petit and his French resistance fighters were advancing towards the Nazi laboratory.

But the sight of the defeated and unconscious Lady Britannia being carried away by the Nazis, her naked huge firm creamy breasts on full display as they placed her in the back of a car and drove away, shattered his morale.

Seeing the arrival of more Nazi troops and armored cars, Pierre knew the mission had failed and without the support of Lady Britannia, he and his men would be killed or captured.

"Retreat!! Retreat!!" he ordered his men.

The French resistance fled the scene.

Their mission had failed and their busty British ally was now a prisoner of the Nazis.

To be continued.

Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:39 pm