Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:47 pm

Mosquito Woman- Smell of Death 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman- Smell of Death
Mosquito Woman – Smell of Death

Tokyo Japan
Noon

Haruka Grenouille was a young woman of French Japanese descent.

Her father was French and his family was involved in the production of perfumes, including the most famous of her ancestors was Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, a well-known 18th century assassin, who killed women to capture the odors and create a perfect perfume.

While Haruka's family always denied that past and tried to enter the perfume industry, trying to hide that name, her French father married a Japanese woman while he tried to do business in Japan

But unlike her father and other family members, Haruka not deny her past and wanted to know more about her ancestor.

She quickly learnt she had the same ability to differentiate smells and sought to produce the perfect essence, which her ancestor always sought.

This quickly became an obsession for Haruka who used her knowledge as a perfumer and her family's wealth to find different ways of collecting the erotic fluids of different women, search for the elusive, omnipotent scent that would create the perfect essence for a line of perfumes that would place the users under her control and give her all the fame and fortune she desired.

While she didn't kill anyone like her ancestor did, Haruka's research went beyond the limits.

While in search of the perfect smell, she hired some men to drug and r@?3* a well known model, to collect the woman's cum.

Her research was cut short, when the men she hired were arrested by the police and admitted that she was the main culprit.

Haruka was imprisoned for two weeks and then released.

During her imprisonment, she lost all the funding from her corporate sponsors to continue her research

When she was released, Haruka wondered how she could continue her search for the perfect essence.

She noticed some stories in the daily newspapers and immediately got an idea.

Haruka went to work, day and night in her private laboratory, convinced that her bold plan would help her find the perfect essence.

24 hours later
2 pm

Yuki Okita was with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita in his laboratory, conducting research.

The last few weeks had been peaceful for Yuki who was also the famous Japanese superheroine Mosquito Woman, gaining super powers from a freak accident from one of her husband's experimental serums.

Yuki had many exciting and dangerous superheroine adventures since then. Many of them involving her being drugged, erotically aroused, stripped naked and knocked unconscious.

She remembered how she was almost defeated by a monster called the Octopus Fiji, the latest monster creation of her arch enemy Doctor Kazuki Oda.

Yuki had to use all her strength to defeat this monster.

"What new scheme could Doctor Oda be up to now?" thought Yuki, knowing that Oda was working for Mei Yakashima, daughter of a powerful Yakuza crime boss who was angry at her for sending her father to prison.

Yuki and Hiro smiled at each other as they worked. She was happy that he finally knew she was Mosquito Woman and that her superheroine adventures actually brought them much closer together in their marriage.

Just at that moment, Yuki felt a low buzzing sensation in her nipples under her shirt. Hiro keenly observed the distinctive outlines of her nipples against the fabric of her shirt. They both knew what that meant.

"I've got to change into Mosquito Woman Hiro. There's trouble happening!" said Yuki. "I know. Be careful Yuki" replied Hiro as he kissed his wife on the lips then stepped back.

He saw Yuki's body vibrate before him, then shrink to insect size as she completed her amazing transformation and flew out of the laboratory at super speed towards the city of Tokyo.

3 pm

Returning to normal size, her voluptuous and muscular body framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit, a belt bearing a mosquito insignia on its buckle, a white helmet mask covering most of her head except the lower part of her nose and her glossy red lips, a long plume of glossy black hair flowing out of the back of her helmet mask and reaching the middle of her back, Mosquito Woman strolled into a popular cosmetics store in downtown Toyko.

Behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine noticed the customers and security guards were passed out on the floor of the store as she walked through it. Yuki felt her eyelids becoming a little heavy behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she walked and felt slight hardness and erectness in her big puffy nipples and wide areolas under her tight white translucent bodysuit as she walked through the store.

"Uuuuuuh...some kind of...Uuuuuh...strange scent...in the air...Uuuuh...getting to my big Mosquito Nipples...I feel a little dizzy...but...Uuuh...it's not enough to knock me out...I have to find out...Uuuh...what's happening here..." sighed Mosquito Woman as she continued to walk through the store. Noticing an open door leading to a storage area, the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman entered this area.

She saw it was a room used to keep all the chemical products used in the manufacture of perfumes that were sold at the cosmetics store.

"Uuuuh...the aromas...Uuuuh...scents in this room...Uuuuh...are really...making me...Uuuuh...excited...in my huge Mosquito Breasts...Uuuh...my big Mosquito Nipples...my wide Mosquito Areolas...and...Uuuuh...my big Mosquito Clitoris...Uuuh...my head's clouding...difficult...Uuuh...to concentrate..." thought Yuki, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helment mask, staggering on the balls of her erotic feet from side to side.

Hiding behind the door to the chemical storage room, wearing a gas mask over her face to conceal her identity and protect her from the chemical fumes in the room, Haruka Grenouille was excited as she prepared to execute her plan.

"Surprise Mosquito Woman!!" said Haruka as she closed the door to the chemical storage room.

"Eh...Uuuh...What...??" gasped Yuki's slowly turning around and taken totally by surprise by Haruka's clever trap.

Haruka wasted no time in bathing Mosquito Woman's huge firm breasts with several sprays of perfume from a perfume bottle that she held in her gloved hands.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING...PERFUMED??...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PERFUME...IS MAKING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I WANT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki as she stood flat footed before Haruka, her head bowed between her huge firm breasts....her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body...allowing Haruka to soak the upper part of her thin tight white bodysuit with her special aphrodisiac perfume.

Putting the perfume bottle back into a special pouch attached to her belt, Haruka got behind the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman and grabbed hold of her huge firm breasts which were framed by her tight white translucent leotard.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...STOP SQUEEZING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUH
...WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki, her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as Haruka squeezed and rotated her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped nipples through the soaked fabric of the upper part of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

The tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman offered no resistance to Haruka who located the zipper at the back of her neck, zipped down her bodysuit, exposing her shapely upper body as she lowered her down to the floor of the chemical storage room in the cosmetics store.

"Such beautiful big nipples and beautiful wide areolas. They smell so good with my perfume on them!" gloated Haruka as she played with Yuki's big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and wide hard shiny pink areolas, spreading aphrodisiac perfume all over them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T BELIEVE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...I'M...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUH
NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BY PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
HOT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HORNY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, allowing Haruka to play with her famous nipples and areolas until geysers of white milk sprayed into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"Wonderful!!" declared Haruka as she smelled the aroma of Yuki's super erogenous breast milk as it sprayed into her face. But then she caught another more alluring scent coming from between Mosquito Woman's wide open long muscular legs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as Haruka briefly removed her gas mask took long whiffs of the giant wet spot in the middle of the space between the huge thighs of the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine and saw the outline of her big hard wet and excited clitoris throbbing against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"This is it!! This is the smell!! The perfect essence!!" cried Haruka with glee as she put her gas mask back on and took out the perfume bottle from her pouch again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING IT...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...EXCITED...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HELPLESS..." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as Haruka gave her no chance to recover and removed her tight white translucent bodysuit, leaving her wearing only her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as Haruka rubbed perfume into her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush...bringing her to a gigantic orgasm...a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

Haruka brought her cum-stained right index finger up to her nose, briefly lowering her gas mask to smell it.

"Yes!! This is perfect!! This is the essence to make the perfect perfume!!" declared Haruka.

Excited by the smell of Mosquito Woman's super erogenous cum, Haruka removed her gas mask and began to lick the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki as she had three more gigantic orgasms which left her utterly physically and erotically exhausted, barely clinging to consciousness, her brown eyes almost closed behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask

"Delicious" remarked Haruka as she licked her lips with the heroine's super erogenous cum.

She contemplated taking the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine with her but then heard the sound of approaching police sirens.

Grabbing some empty bottles, Haruka filled them with Mosquito Woman's super erogenous thick white cum and ran out of the cosmetics store, leaving the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman barely conscious on the floor of the store room.

When the police officers arrived at the store, the guards and customers were now regaining consciousness. They searched the store and found the storeroom to be empty.

Using her depleted strength, Mosquito Woman managed to grab her tight white translucent bodysuit, turn to insect size and fly out of the store.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...weak...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...
...must not...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...pass...out...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure as she flew back towards her home in the suburbs of Toyko in insect size....feeling great fatigue and dizziness

The tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman barely managed to reach her home, flying through an open window, before returning to normal size. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hhhh...hhhh....Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hhh...hhh...hhh...help...Uuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she staggered through the living room on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet, wearing only her white helmet mask, rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and a waterfall of thick white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

Emerging from his study, Hiro was shocked and aroused to see Yuki staggering naked, sexy and sleepy towards him. Hiro picked his superheroine wife up in his arms and carried her quickly into a nearby bathroom. He placed her inside of a bathtub and turned on the warm water, filling the tub up to her broad creamy shoulders. Hiro poured some healing salts into the warm water, watching the water fizzle as they dissolved into it.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so dizzy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...so sleepy" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she watched her husband remove her white helmet mask from her head as the salts went to work on her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Let the salts do their work Yuki. You're safe now. Go to sleep" replied Hiro as he tenderly caressed her big shiny pink clitoris between her wide open huge creamy thighs under the water.

"Uuuh...Uuuh....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure as Hiro brought her to a gigantic orgasm...a white cloud exploding under water...between her huge creamy thighs...her brown eyes slowly closing, her head sagging between her naked huge firm creamy breasts, hernaked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp in the bathtub, her muscular creamy arms limp at her sides, her long muscular creamy legs wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the floor of the bathtub, wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails under the water as she faded into unconsciousness.

24 hours later
7 am

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure, her brown eyes slowly opening as she slowly regained consciousness. She found herself lying naked under the covers in the bed in the bedroom of her house in suburban Toyko with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita sitting at the side of the bed.

"I'm glad you're okay Yuki. You've been unconscious for a day. What happened?" asked Hiro, with concern for his superheroine wife and his scientific mind wanting to know the type of villain that bested her this time as Mosquito Woman.

Yuki sat up in bed, causing the covers to fall away, exposing her naked huge firm creamy breasts, with soft wide shiny pink areolas and soft big puffy shiny pink nipples to him.

"It's difficult to explain Hiro but I was knocked out by a villainess using some kind of aphrodisiac perfume which my huge Mosquito Breasts and my big Mosquito Clitoris have no ability to resist! Whatever she used on my big Mosquito Nipples, my wide Mosquito Areolas and my big Mosquito Clitoris aroused them in record time, seconds faster than chloroform or any of the aphrodisiacs that Doctor Oda's monster and the Yakuza have used on them to arouse me and knock me unconscious" said Yuki.

"That's interesting. Using perfume as an aphrodisiac. Do you remember anything else that happened?" asked Hiro.

"Yes. That villainess was very interested in my Mosquito Cum. She called it some kind of "special essence". I was totally helpless from that aphrodisiac perfume. If the police hadn't arrived, I'm sure she would have knocked me out and kidnapped me" replied Yuki.

She saw her scientist husband thinking intently on what she said.

"Some of this is very familiar Yuki. I remember something about a chemist who was involved in perfume research" said Hiro.

"That could be the answer Hiro. Whoever that villainess was, she didn't steal any money from the cosmetics store, only chemicals used to prepare perfume and of course my Mosquito Cum" replied Yuki.

Undisclosed location
Tokyo
Noon

In her private laboratory, Haruka Grenouille was obsessed with experimenting with the super erogenous thick white cum which she had collected from the Mosquito Woman.

She mixed with several different chemicals which she had stolen from the cosmetics store in the city and others which she got through illegal means.

"Only a very unique woman could produce cum of his quality that has the perfect essence for my perfume!!" said Haruka with a smile on her face as she watched several glass beakers filled with combinations of Mosquito Woman's cum and other chemicals as they were blended together repeatedly.

Haruka gently poured the final product into a small glass perfume bottle.

"I've done it! The perfect perfume! But it's too little. I'm going to need more. Mosquito Woman admitted she can't handle my perfumes. But she's no doubt looking for me as a silly big breasted superheroine would do! I'll help her by making it easier to find me....BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Haruka, aroused by the evil plan that she was devising to capture the unsuspecting Mosquito Woman.

24 hours later
Toyko
10 am

Doctor Hiro Okita entered his laboratory with a folder in his left hand. He kissed his wife Yuki before opening the folder on a table for them to examine its contents.

"I think I found some clues about the person who defeated you as Mosquito Woman" said Hiro as he showed Haruka's photo to Yuki.

"Yes. That's her. I was barely able to stay conscious but I remember her face. Who is she Hiro?" asked Yuki.

"My chemist friend said her name is Haruka Grenouille. She's a genius perfumer. He said Haruka had an obsession with creating the perfect perfume. It had something to do with someone in her family trying to do the same thing years ago. But Haruka committed crimes in pursuit of her objective. She hired criminals to kidnap a model, then drugged and tortured her to get her cum. But the experiment failed and the men she hired sold her out to the police. She was in prison for a short time but was eventually released" said Hiro.

Her husband's words made Yuki angry.

"This is a very evil woman Hiro! I have to find Haruka Grenouille and bring her to justice!" said Yuki as clenched her fists for emphasis.

"I asked my chemist friend where Haruka could have gone after she was released from prison. He said her family owned a building in the Sugamo district of Tokyo. It's big enough for her to use as a laboratory. I found the address but it seems all too easy Yuki. This could be a trap for you as Mosquito Woman. From what you told me, Haruka seems convinced that your super erogenous cum is the 'essence' that she needs to create her special perfume" replied Hiro as he showed his superheroine wife photos of the old building which he believed was Haruka's secret laboratory and a paper with the address of the building written down on it.

" You're probably right Hiro but I've got to take that risk. Even if it's a trap I can't let a dangerous villainess like that be free to spread her evil on innocent people in Tokyo. I'm going to investigate that address now. If I don't return home in 24 hours then come and look for me there" said Yuki as she kissed her scientist husband on his lips.

"I will. Be careful Mosquito Woman" agreed Hiro. Yuki smiled at him as she caused her body to vibrate, shrinking to insect size to make her amazing transformation into Mosquito Woman and then flying out of her husband's laboratory at super speed.

11 am

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and highlighted against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman flew at super speed in her insect size into the old, abandoned building which her husband Hiro identified at the hideout of Haruka Grenouille. "Entering the building in insect mode makes me undetectable! There's no way that Haruka Grenouille would know that I'm here!!" thought Yuki with a smile on her glossy red lips.

As she flew through the old building, Yuki felt her big puffy shiny pink nipples buzz under her tight white translucent bodysuit. "Haruka Grenouille is behind that door! I'll fly in and take her by surprise!" resolved Mosquito Woman as she flew through a gap behind the door and into a laboratory filled with several pieces of equipment and an array of glass bottles containing various chemicals.

Overconfident that she would surprise the perfumer and bring her to justice in quick time, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine had no idea that went she entered through the door, she activated a silent alarm as she flew past glass bottles contained various samples of liquid perfume. Before Mosquito Woman could do anything, the seals of some of the bottles popped off as she flew past them, causing the aromas of the perfumes they contained to swirl around her as she flew.

Yuki thought nothing about it at first. Then she suddenly felt her eyelids getting heavier behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...her big puffy shiny pink nipples becoming hard, erect and bullet-shaped...her big shiny pink clitoris becoming wet and excited...under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PERFUME SCENTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY'RE GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUH
...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...CAN'T STAY IN INSECT SIZE...UUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she returned to normal size, her right hand pressed against the middle of her forehead as she staggered from side to side on the balls of her erotic feet, utterly helpless as Haruka Grenouille approached her.

"Welcome Mosquito Woman! So nice of you to drop in! I wanted you to sample the special perfume that I created especially for you!!" gloated Haruka as she took a perfume bottle filled with the special aphrodisiac perfume, made from multiple chemicals and the heroine's own super erogenous cum and sprayed it all over Yuki's huge firm breasts before she a chance to defend herself.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU GOT ME MISS GRENOUILLE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SPRAYING MORE PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUH
...ON MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IT'S MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S IN IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M ABSOLUTELY HELPLESS AGAINST IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH... UNCONSCIOUS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
..STAY AWAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she allowed Haruka spray more perfume all over her huge firm breasts until the top of her tight white translucent bodysuit was totally soaked by it.

Leaning against a workbench, her muscular arms limp on either side of her shapely upper body, Mosquito Woman could do nothing but watch as Haruka gleefully unzipped the top of her tight white translucent bodysuit... exposing her huge firm creamy breasts and massaged the aphrodisiac perfume which bathed Yuki's naked huge firm creamy breasts into her wide hard shiny pink areolas and into her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FALLEN INTO A TRAP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DON'T WANT...UUUUUUUUUH
...TO ESCAPE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, rising on the balls of her erotic feet, her muscular creamy arms limp at her sides, gyrating her wide shapely waist in response to Haruka's expert massaging of her naked huge firm creamy breasts.
Haruka then lowered her head towards Yuki's naked huge firm creamy breasts and started biting her in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples. "AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BITING ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IN MY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...BIG...HAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PLEASURE...AIEEEEEE
NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BEFORE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure until she freely and powerfully lactated, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, some of it spraying into Haruka's face.

Haruka licked her lips, savoring its taste. "This is tasty but not as good as your cum" sneered Haruka.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE...YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DO TO ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET ME GO...UUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as Haruka squeezed her in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples...wiggling helplessly as Haruka dragged her to an empty table and dumped her on top of it on her back.

Haruka sprayed more of the aphrodisiac perfume on to Yuki's naked huge firm creamy breasts, rubbing it firmly and vigorously into them.

"UUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUH...NOT MORE PERFUME...UUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES
...UUUUUUUUUUUH...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAVE NEVER BEEN...SO...HAA...HAA
...HAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUH...WEAK...UUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUH...UUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she found it impossible not to slip into an erotic stupor.

Haruka then slowed her rubbing of the perfume on the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, making slow circular strokes on her wide hard shiny pink areolas and intermittently squeezing her in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples.

"Can you hear me Mosquito Woman? asked Haruka.

"Yes" replied Yuki in a sleepy voice.

"Is there a man you love in your life? asked Haruka.

"Yes" replied Mosquito Woman, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she felt Haruka's fingers playing with her wide hard shiny pink areolas and it made her dream erotic fantasies with her husband, Doctor Hiro Okita.

"You will think of your man as I play with your wide areolas and big nipples!" instructed Haruka.

"No...Uuuh...I won't let you...Uuuh...trick me...Uuuh..." moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she rolled her head from side to side in a futile effort to shake off the effects of the aphrodisiac perfume which contained her own super erogenous cum.

Angry and aroused by the response of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman, Haruka squeezed her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples hard with her fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain, wiggling sexily atop the table, lactating powerfully, geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and copious amounts of the aphrodisiac perfume getting inside of her nipples and drugging her naked huge firm creamy breasts even more.

Letting go of Yuki's aching big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples as they freely lactated, Haruka returned to slowly stroking her hard wide shiny pink areolas...rubbing her super erogenous breast milk and the aphrodisiac perfume into the super erogenous shiny pink flesh of her hard, wide areolas.

"You will not defy me again Mosquito Woman! Do you understand?" asked Haruka rhetorically.

"Yes" agreed Yuki, staring with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask at the grinning face of Haruka Grenouille.

"When I play with your big nipples and wide areolas, you will think of the man you love playing with them" instructed Haruka.

"Yes....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...his hands are on my huge Mosquito Breasts...squeezing my big haaaaard Mosquito Nipples...stroking my wide haaaaaaaaaaard...Mosquito Areolas...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I'm getting...Uuuuuuuuuuh...excited...Uuuuuuuuuh...weak..." agreed Mosquito Woman as she moaned loudly in pleasure as Haruka squeezed her famous nipples and stroked her famous areolas.

Seeing the wet spot in the middle of the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit between Mosquito Woman's huge thighs, Haruka began to rub the outline of the heroine's big clitoris at a fast speed.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOOD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm, believing it was Hiro who was rubbing her in her super erogenous clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure, her mind totally under the influence of the aphrodisiac perfume, clouded by erotic thoughts of her husband Hiro as Haruka Grenouille stripped her completely of her tight white translucent bodysuit, leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask.

"You will now imagine the tongue of your man on your clitoris!" ordered Haruka as she lowered her head between the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's wide open huge creamy thighs and vigorously licked her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH..UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she had a sequence of five gigantic orgasms...five thick waterfalls of white cum being discharged out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...leaving her physically, mentally and erotically devastated on the table as Haruka filled ten more bottles full of her super erogenous cum as it flowed freely out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

Dipping her right index and middle fingers into the waterfalls of thick white cum that were cascading out of Mosquito Woman's big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...Haruka raised her cum-stained fingers and held them directly under the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's nose.

"Very good Mosquito Woman, I'm told that if you smell your cum while you're aroused, it'll knock you out. Time for you to go to sleep now and stay unconscious for another day. When you wake up. I'll have your final experiment ready!!" sneered Haruka.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure and agreement, her brown eyes slowly closing behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she inhaled the scent of her own thick white super erogenous cum, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body going limp atop the table, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the surface of the table on their smooth heels, wide spaces appearing between her sexy toes with short, glossy, clear toenails as she succumbed to unconsciousness, dreaming erotic thoughts about Hiro.

24 hours later
Noon

Sitting his car, Doctor Hiro Okita saw a familiar sight being played out before his eyes.

His wife Yuki, in her sexy, superheroine alter-ego of Mosquito Woman, was being carried naked, defeated and unconscious by Haruka Grenouille to a car in the garage of the building that she was using as her laboratory.

Hiro felt his penis become stiff and erect as he watched Yuki's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body, milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples and cum cascading out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt, as Haruka dumped her in the back seat of her car and then drove away.

"Yuki's been defeated big time. She never been more unconscious than that. Haruka Grenouille did something to her that makes her confident not to tie her up while she's unconscious. I have to save her!" resolved Hiro as he started his car and followed at a safe distance.

Hiro followed Haruka to a complex that was full of containers and which only authorized people could enter.

"How am I going to find Yuki in there? I don't know but I have to try!" he resolved.

3 pm

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure. Yuki woke up to find herself completely naked except for her white helmet mask. She saw she was flat on her back, bound by her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs by aluminum restraints to an iron table inside of some kind of container.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as she flexed the muscles of her naked voluptuous creamy body in futile efforts to break the aluminum restraints. Her moans caught the attention of Haruka Grenouille.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Why have you captured me??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What are you going to do to me??
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she wiggled frantically and in futility to free herself.

"Everything I need is in that container including you Mosquito Woman!!" gloated Haruka.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What??...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What do you mean???...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki as she continued to struggle in futile efforts to free herself but she was too weak to do it.

"My ancestor was Jean-Baptiste Grenouille, a well-known murderer in France, who killed women to try to get the perfect essence! But I'm was not so brutish. I started trying to get the essence through the cum of women and after years research, I have achieved it thanks to your special cum!" declared Haruka as she showed a bottle filled with Mosquito Woman's thick white super erogenous cum.

"Once I expose you to my perfume, you will quickly succumb to its effects and believe that I am the love of your life and will submit to my every command!" declared Haruka.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Never...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...You won't fool me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs in futility atop the iron table, unable to break the aluminum restraints that were binding her to it. Seconds later a white smoke filled the inside of the container, completely engulfing the trapped Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"Eh...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OF THAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PERFUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MADE FROM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY OWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GET...FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki as she writhed frantically and in futility atop the iron table.

Behing the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Yuki saw Haruka Grenouille approaching her through the smoke. But her brown eyes blinked in disbelief as she saw Haruka's image being replaced by that of her husband Doctor Hiro Okita. "Do you want me to play with your body?" asked Haruka.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAY AWAY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WON'T BE FOOLED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in panic and excitement as she saw the image of her husband getting closer to her.

Haruka placed her hands on each of Mosquito Woman's naked huge firm creamy breasts and started to play with them.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLAYING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WITH MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...WITH MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...KEEPING THEM...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEELS GOOD...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
CAN'T RESIST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as the image of Haruka Grenouille turned into her husband Hiro before her sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask.

"Am I now the love of your life?" asked Haruka rhetorically as the white aphrodisiac perfume smoke swirled around them, the gas mask on her face protecting her from its effects.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT MORE SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, a dreamy look in her brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she sunk into an erotic stupor because of the aphrodisiac perfume.

Haruka smiled as she initiated the next part of her plan.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as Haruka placed a large plastic tube on her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris. "Now you will feel the penis of your lover! Don't you want it?" asked Haruka rhetorically as she sprayed more aphrodisiac perfume on the strands of Yuki's thick glossy black pubic bush, allowing it to soak into her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris under the plastic tube

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...Y...Y....YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....YES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure. Haruka grinned as she activated a machine which the tube was attaching to.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she wiggled sexily atop the iron table as she felt a powerful suction on her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris. Haruka then took an electric vibrator and applied it to the space around Yuki's wet, excited and throbbing shiny pink clitoris which was not covered by the plastic tube.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOING...TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm in five minutes, causing a flood of her thick white super erogenous cum to be discharged into the tube attached into her clitoris and collected in a container attached to the suction machine.

30 minutes later

"UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body bathed from her head to the sexy toes of her erotic bare creamy feet in sweat as she had ten more gigantic orgasms which left her dizzy, weak and sleepy....while the suction machine collected six large containers filled with her thick white super erogenous cum.
Yuki's head rolled from side to side. Her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she believed she was staring at her husband Hiro who she just had wild passionate sex with. Haruka Grenouille was in her glee after collecting huge amounts of the heroine's cum to make more of her special aphrodisiac perfume. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she felt her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting smaller and felt another gigantic orgasm building inside of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt that was certain to knock her unconscious for at least three days and leave her completely helpless before Haruka Grenouille.

But seconds before that could happen, the real Hiro Okita showed up to shove Haruka aside and remove the plastic tube from his superheroine wife's big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris. "Mosquito Woman!! Wake up!!" he yelled as he shook Yuki by her broad creamy shoulders to snap her out of her erotic stupor.

He forgot about Haruka who had enough time to grab another bottle of her perfume and spray him in the face with it.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" groaned Hiro as he collapsed to the floor unconscious.

Hiro's groans caused Yuki to briefly snap out of the erotic stupor that the aphrodisiac perfume had put her under.

"Hiro! No!" gasped Mosquito Woman as she saw her husband lying unconscious on the floor. Haruka Grenouille looked at the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman and then at the unconscious scientist.

"This must be the love of your life! Clearly he has an effect on you that's strong enough to counter the power of my perfect perfume! Once I kill him, I'll use my perfume into tricking you into believing I am him and you will become a slave of pleasure, producing an infinite supply of cum to make more and more of my perfect perfume!!" gloated Haruka as she aimed a pistol at Hiro as he lay unconscious on the floor.

Mosquito Woman felt a surge of anger flood her senses, pushing erotic thoughts of sex and sleep to the back of her mind. "No!!" cried Yuki as she flexed her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs, snapping the aluminum restraints that bound her to the iron table.

Before Haruka could pull the trigger, she tasted the ball of Mosquito Woman's left erotic creamy bare foot to the face. "AAAARGH" groaned Haruka as she staggered backwards and the gun fell out of her right hand. Yuki furiously unleashed a sequence of karate chops and kicks to Haruka's head and body. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Haruka as she collapsed to the floor unconscious.

At the same time, Hiro was regaining consciousness from the effects of the aphrodisiac perfume. Her sudden exertions exhausting her, Mosquito Woman felt the world spinning before her and her long muscular creamy legs gave way below her wide shapely waist. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure as she collapsed towards the floor.

But fortunately for Mosquito Woman, she was caught in the strong and safe arms of her husband Doctor Hiro Okita. "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...hhh...hhh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...is that..Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...you...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki in pleasure as she stared with sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask at the blurry image of her husband.

Hiro answered that question by passionately kissing his superheroine wife on her shiny pink lips.

"You faced a great challenge Yuki but we were able to win together" replied Hiro as he carried Mosquito Woman in his strong muscular arms to his car outside.

They drove away as police officers arrived minutes later to arrest Haruka Grenouille.

To be continued

Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:05 am
Faithful Assistant

Post Re: Mosquito Woman- Smell of Death
A (late) Christmas persent...

Attachments:
File comment: I sort of envisioned her costume to be a sort of form fitting costume similar to Spider Man, but white... and perhaps slightly see through
Page 2.jpg
Page 2.jpg [ 166.35 KiB | Viewed 622 times ]

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292

Last edited by Kitten on Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:12 am
Faithful Assistant

... and of course, a Happy New Year.

Attachments:
File comment: ... and of course it wouldn't be right unless we made a few of her in peril...?
Page 4.jpg
Page 4.jpg [ 192.44 KiB | Viewed 622 times ]

http://angelic-kitten-art.deviantart.com/
http://guests.hipcomix.com/gallery2/mai ... emId=11292
Tue Jan 09, 2024 10:14 am
Megalomaniac

Happy New Year Kitten.

Thanks for these pics.

They're great

BC

Tue Jan 09, 2024 8:29 pm