Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:11 pm

Samba in Menace of the Maestro 3 
Megalomaniac

Post Samba in Menace of the Maestro 3
Samba in Menace of the Maestro 3

24 hours later
Crocodilo Discos
Noon

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure, announcing she was regaining consciousness. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil's emerald green painted eyelids fluttered repeatedly as she rolled her head from side to side, feeling great dizziness in her head and great fatigue in her voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

As she slowly regained consciousness, her vision blurry before her sparkling blue eyes, Samba found herself lying sprawled out on her back atop what appeared to be to be a large black vinyl record, her muscular gleaming copper arms extended past her head, her gleaming copper hands chained to the record at her wrists, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs spread wide open below her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet chained to the bottom of the record, chained to the record by her shapely ankles.

She discovered she was naked except for her large gleaming gold earrings on her gleaming copper earlobes and her gleaming gold bracelets on her wrists. The tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil heard music playing in the background which made her broad all natural shiny brown areolas and big puffy all natural shiny brown nipples and her big all natural shiny brown clitoris feel aroused.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...dizzy...Uuuh
...weak...Uuuh...sleepy...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my broad all natural Brazilian Areolas...my big all natural Brazilian Nipples...are still...haaaaa
...haaaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...even after...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...24 hours....Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...my big all natural Brazilian Clitoris...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...haaa...haaa...haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....wet...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh
...excited...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Samba in pleasure, flexing her muscular gleaming copper arms and her thick muscular gleaming copper legs in futile efforts to break the chains binding her to the large vinyl record.

As she wiggled helplessly atop the large vinyl record she was chained to, the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil, saw the blurry image of the Maestro looking down at her. He was dressed this time in a black shirt and black slacks with diamond studs on them, black leather platform shoes and large black sunglasses over his eyes.

"You're a woman of your word Samba. I can really dig it! " gloated Sebastian as he extended his hands towards the naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil. "UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...LET GO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
OF MY BIG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP SQUEEZING AND ROTATING THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE KEEPING THEM...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NOT GIVING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...A CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO REGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY ALL NATURAL...UUUUUUUUUH
...BRAZILIAN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STAMINA...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...SPEED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STRANGE NOISE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEPING ME...UUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DISORIENTED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CONGRATULATIONS...UUUH
...YOU'VE CAPTURED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT I'LL GET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FREE...AND....UUUUUUUUH...BRING YOU...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO JUSTICE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Samba in pain and pleasure, staring with sleepy respect in her sparkling blue eyes at the Maestro, wiggling sexily and helplessly as he played freely with her famous big puffy all natural hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples.

Sebastian laughed in response to the words of the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"That's got to be a speech you use on lots of the local criminals but you'll be singing a different tune soon Samba!" sneered the Maestro as he rubbed the beaten Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil's big all natural hard wet and excited shiny brown clitoris with his right middle and index fingers.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUH...SLEEPY
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WANT TO FAINT...UUUUUUUUH
GOT TO...UUUUUH...STAY AWAKE
...UUUUUH...UUUUUUH" moaned Samba loudly in pleasure...her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body wiggling helplessly atop the large vinyl record that she was tied to.

"Let's start the show" gloated Sebastian as he stepped back and flipped a switch, causing a the record to spin faster and faster 360 degrees clockwise.

A large needle came down on one end of the spinning large vinyl record which to the surprise of the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil, was on top of a large phonograph.

She had no time do anything else as the loud strains of opera music filled the air and she felt powerful vibrations radiating from the spinning large vinyl record she was tied to, throughout her entire naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THE OPERA MUSIC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...HAVING A STRANGE EFFECT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
...MAKING THEM...HAA...HAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...AND..HAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NEVER EXPERIENCED THIS BEFORE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THEY NORMALLY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...RECOVER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FASTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MUSIC...UUUUUH...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
AFFECTING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS TO...UUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH
...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARDER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WETTER...UUUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUUH...UUUUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUH
MORE EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....EROTIC THOUGHTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PUT INTO...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
MY HEAD...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...WHAT'S...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HAPPENING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...TO ME...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...GOT TO RESIST...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" moaned Samba loudly with pleasure as she wiggled her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body atop the large vinyl record as began to spin faster and faster.

As he watched the tired Top Heavy Wonder Woman of Brazil wiggling in futility atop the large spinning vinyl record, Sebastian was aroused and amazed that while the music was causing her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body to lose its shape, it wasn't happening fast enough. "You're stronger than I thought you were Samba. Your will is strong but I know how to change that!" gloated Maestro as he paused the large spinning vinyl record, to allow two prostitutes to enter. Each of them has blank stares in their eyes and were armed with electric vibrators.

"EH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH... BEING VIBRATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....IN MY BROAD ALL NATURAL...HAA...
HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG ALL NATURAL....HAA
...HAA....HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...IN MY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BIG...ALL NATURAL...HAAAA...
HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT GETTING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ANY CHANCE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
TO RECOVER...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
....HHH...HHH....HHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...HELPLESS...CAN'T....HOLD ON...GOING TO...UUH....WANT TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...
UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba loudly in pleasure as she was brought to three gigantic orgasms in quick succession....three waterfalls of thick white cum being powerfully discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny brown cunt, soaking her thick lush glossy black all natural pubic rainforest while she powerfully lactated simultaneously as thick geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped glossy pink nipples into the air...leaving her with overwhelming feelings of nausea, weakness and fatigue that were unprecedented in her superheroine career as Brazil's Big Breasted Wonder Woman.

"Now that I have your attention Big Breasted Wonder Woman...Time for some more music!!" gloated the Maestro as he waved away the two Brazilian prostitutes he had hypnotized with his musical power and turned the large phonograph again.

But this time he put the phonograph on its fastest speed.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THAT MUSIC AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...BUT STRONGER...UUUUUUUUH
...MY BROAD ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN AREOLAS...UUUUUH
...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN NIPPLES...ARE...HAA
...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAARD
...LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUUH
SO...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAAAAA
...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD
...UUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUH
...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
NEVER BEEN...UUUUUUUUUUUH
...DRUGGED SO MUCH...UUUUUH
ORGASMED...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...NOT GIVING ME HUGE ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN BREASTS...
...MY BIG ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN CLITORIS...UUUUUH
...ANY TIME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...TO RECOVER...I...UUUUUUUUH
...MY ALL NATURAL BRAZILIAN
STRENGTH...UUUUH...STAMINA
...UUUUUH...SPEED...UUUUUUUH
...GONE...I...I...CAN'T...UUUUUUH
....CAN'T...UUUH...CAN'T...UUH...
UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH
...UUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUUUH"
moaned Samba loudly atop the large rapidly spinning record...as she had three more gigantic orgasms and simultaneously lactated...powerful geysers of white milk shooting into the air from the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny brown nipples...as an emerald green aura surrounded her naked voluptuous and muscular gleaming copper body atop the large spinning vinyl record.

Sebastian removed his large sunglasses from his face and looked on in awe as within the emerald green aura...he saw Samba beginning to change.

Her body began to lose its shape...her muscles losing their firmness...her distinct curves disappearing as her body became smaller and leaner.

Her naked mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts becoming smaller less shapely white hills. Her broad shiny brown areolas becoming narrow and pale pink. Her big puffy shiny brown nipples becoming tiny and pale pink. Her skin turning from gleaming copper to pale white. Her long mane of glossy black hair becoming shorter and dull black.

Sebastian watched in awe and arousal as the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil was transformed into a smaller weaker naked woman who slipped out of her restraints, falling off the spinning large vinyl record on to the floor of the recording studio on her back, her arms flung limp past her head, her legs spread wide open below her smaller waist.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh....No...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've been turned back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...into Rita Collor...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...got to clear my head...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...change back...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...into Samba...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...I've got to..." moaned Rita in panic as she lay sprawled out on her back on the floor of the recording studio.

The Maestro gave her no opportunity to recover as he focused on the musical note that hung on a chain around his neck, which gave him the power to use music as a weapon. Taking out a small silver flute from his shirt pocket, Sebastian knelt beside the naked and helpless Rita Collor and began to play some notes on the flute.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....MUSIC...UUUUUUUUUUUH
MAKING MY NIPPLES...MY AREOLAS...FEEL...HAA...HAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MAKING MY CLITORIS...FEEL...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH
...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SEX...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...THOUGHTS OF SLEEP...UUUUUUH
...TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO RESIST...GOING TO BE...HYPNOTIZED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Rita as she slipped into a powerful erotic stupor...a dull and hazy look in her blue eyes as she listened to the music that the Maestro played on his small silver flute.

Sebastian stopped playing his flute...allowing the musical note that hung around his neck....that allowed him to weaponize music....to let Rita continue to hear the mesmerizing music of the flute, even though he wasn't playing it.

"Can you hear me lady?" asked the Maestro rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Rita.

"Are you hypnotized?" asked Maestro rhetorically.

"Yes" replied Rita.

"You're now going to answer all my questions" ordered Maestro.

"Yes. I must obey" replied Rita.

"What's your name and what do you do?" asked Maestro.

"My name is Rita Collor. I'm an attorney and a senator" replied Rita.

"And you're also Samba?" asked Sebastian.

"Yes" replied Rita.

"Now you're not going to become Samba or I'll reveal your identity to all of Brazil. You understand?" Sebastian asked rhetorically.

"Yes. I must obey. I will not become Samba or you will reveal my identity" replied Rita.

"How do I keep you from changing back into Samba?" asked Sebastian.

"Must stay aroused...even when I'm unconscious...will not be able...to change...into Samba" replied Rita.

"That's cool Rita Collor. Now dig these tunes" gloated Maestro as he placed a pair of headphones on Rita's ears which played some of his pre-recorded music.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Rita with pleasure as geysers of white milk shot out of the tips of her small hard erect and bullet-shaped pale pink nipples....while she had three more gigantic orgasms...three waterfalls of thick white cum being discharged from her small hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped pale pink cunt on to the floor of the recording studio.

Taking out a thick cotton cloth from his right shirt pocket, Sebastian grinned as he clamped it over Rita's nose and mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN" moaned Rita in panic, wiggling helplessly on the floor as she inhaled copious amounts of chloroform that had been pre-soaked into the fibres of the cloth that the Maestro was pressing firmly over her nose and mouth.

"If I didn't know better Miss Collor...I'd say this is a real turn on for you...but no man would ever want to have sex with a woman with a puny body like yours...that's got to be why you dig being knocked out when you're Samba...You big breasted superheroines are all the same...You know you dig this chloroform...You'll be taking a long nap real soon...and you know that I know your secret identity...You can't do anything but remain as my prisoner until I decide what to do with you!!" gloated Sebastian.

"HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHH...HHH....HHH...hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Rita with pleasure into the thick fibres of the chloroform-soaked cloth, her blue eyes rolling up in her head, slowly closing as she faded into unconsciousness with the knowledge that her captor knew her secret identity and that for the moment, she was absolutely powerless to stop him.

48 hours later.
6 pm

A group of five Brazilian men who were dressed in expensive silk business suits, members of the Comando Vermehlo, the second largest criminal cartel in Brazil, entered an office in the Crocodilo Discos Recording Studio where Sebastian Hunt aka the criminal musician called the Maestro, had holed up since capturing Samba, the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil and erotically tortured her with his musical power to make her turn back to her regular identity of Rita Collor, blackmailing her to remain his prisoner or he would reveal her secret to the rest of Brazil.

While the Comando Vermehlo had hired Maestro to capture the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil and keep her out of their way for an agreed price, the malevolent musician surprised the cartel by upping his fees to ridiculous levels in exchange for the secret identity of Samba. The visit of the five Comando Vermehlo gangsters, after they learnt he had checked out of his hotel in the city, did not come as surprise to Sebastian as he stood before them in a silver jumpsuit, silver platform shoes and big silver sunglasses on his face.

"We've been very generous to you Mr Hunt! But you are testing the patience and goodwill of the Comando Vermehlo!! Your demand for extra money for the disclosure of Samba's real identity. This is outrageous!! Why should the cartel pay such an exorbitant price?!!" asked the gangster. The other four gangsters nodded their heads in agreement and pointed to the bulges under their jackets where their firearms were

"Exorbitant? My services are hardly exorbitant. I deliver on all of my performances and taming big breasted superheroines with my musical talents, is something which all of my clients have happily paid top dollar for. If you don't want to meet my new fees then perhaps your rivals the Premeiro Comando Cartel will" sneered Maestro.

"No one will be making any deals Maestro except the one I've placed on the table that has you and your friends going to prison!!" a female voice declared.

Maestro and the five Comando Vermehlo gangsters turned in the direction of the voice and were shocked to see Samba standing there, clad in her full attire...tight gleaming gold breastplate, gold bracelets, large gold earrings, thick golden belt around her wide curvy waist and tiny tight emerald green panties.

She stood before them in heroic pose.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the floor, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart and mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts pushed forward, threatening to spill out from under the tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely covered them.

"What??!! Impossible!!! No big breasted superheroine's ever been able resist my music and regain her super powers!!!" yelled Sebastian in fear, arousal and anger as he looked at the Big Breasted Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"Your power has limits Maestro but mine has none!! Your performance is over! Time for you and your Comando Vermehlo employers to be taken to justice!!" declared Samba.

"Never!!" snarled one thug as he drew his Mach-10 pistol and opened fire at the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil.

"You criminals know you can't stop me that way!!" quipped Samba as she moved her muscular gleaming arms in front of her, using her gleaming gold bracelets to protect her from the bullets.

"AAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Maestro in agony as some of the bullets hit him in the chest, one of them shattering the musical note he wore on a chain around his neck, which allowed him to use music as a weapon.

The muscles of her voluptuous gleaming copper body accentuated, Samba leapt forward and drove the ball of her large erotic left bare gleaming copper foot into the jaw of this thug, sending him sprawling along the floor. The other four Comando Vermehlo thugs as they drew their Mach-10 pistols and opened fire.

Using her all natural Brazilian Speed and moving her muscular gleaming copper arms in front of her, Samba got between them and the wounded Maestro, blocking all of their bullets with her gleaming gold bracelets. The Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil made light work of the four thugs with a sequence of gleaming copper capoeira hand chops and erotic bare gleaming copper capoeira foot strikes.

Samba turned around to see the Maestro struggling to stand, screaming with his hands on either side of his head, bleeding profusely from his chest and waves of strange energy radiating out from his head.

"Urk...No one...Urk...ever...Urk...defeats...Urk...my...Urk...music...Urk...Urk...I'll...Urk...put you...Urk...under my spell...Urk..tell every one...Urk...Samba...Urk...is...Rita...Collor...Urk...Urk..." groaned Sebastian as he strained to harness his musical power which was now out of control with the musical note destroyed.

"You won't get the chance Maestro! !" declared Samba as she leapt towards him.

"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Maestro as Samba gave him no respite, unleashing a furious sequence of gleaming copper capoeira hand strikes and gleaming erotic copper foot strikes to his head, not giving him any opportunity to think.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH" groaned Maestro loudly in pain as the Mighty Buxom Wonder Woman of Brazil drove the ball of her large right erotic bare gleaming copper foot hard into the middle of his face with all of her all natural Brazilian Strength.

The force of the blow was enough to send the uncontrolled musical energy surging through Sebastian's body, blowing every cell in his brain.

"Urk...Urk....Urk....Urk...Urk..." gasped Maestro as he collapsed to the floor in a permanent vegetative state, a vicitm of his own power.

Samba assumed her heroic pose as she stood over the devastated and defeated Maestro who would no longer pose a threat to anyone.

Her gleaming copper hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide curvy waist, her large erotic bare gleaming copper feet flat on the floor, her thick muscular gleaming copper legs slightly apart, her mountainous firm gleaming copper breasts threatening to spill out from under her tight gleaming gold breastplate which barely contained them.

"You could have used your power for good Sebsatian Hunt! But instead you let it corrupt you and use your talent for evil! You've paid the price for that! The music of the Maestro will never be heard again!" declared Samba as she made her departure, knowing the Brazilian police would soon arrive to arrest Sebastian and the Comando Vermehlo thugs.

End.

Sat Dec 30, 2023 3:46 pm