Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:49 pm

Mosquito Woman in Danger in the Sea 2 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman in Danger in the Sea 2
Mosquito Woman – Danger in the Sea 2

Japan 1970

Unknown location

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she lay shackled atop a rock altar out in the Pacific Ocean, wearing only her white helmet mask as hundreds of crabs crawled over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body, several of them squeezing her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples with their serrated pincers.

As she struggled helplessly in what she knew was her greatest predicament to date as Japan's famous superheroine....Yuki Okita's tired and foggy brain...barely remembered how she had fallen into a trap set by a new foe....a half man/half squid monster called Octopus Fiji who had drugged and tortured her until he knocked her unconscious and then brought her to this remote location in the sea, far away from any major shipping routes off Japan, to ensure that no one would find her.

Her creamy muscular arms and long muscular creamy legs spread wide open above her head and below her wide shapely waist...Mosquito Woman wiggled frantically trying to shake the crabs off her naked voluptuous and creamy body. But her efforts were futile after Octopus Fiji's men had pasted her body with a liquid which attracted the crabs to her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CRABS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BITING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAARD

MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...PLEASURE...UUUUUUUUH

...MAKING ME...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

WANT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FAINT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUH

..STAY AWAKE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TIDE RISING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL DROWN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MUST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T ESCAPE...UUUUUUH

...THE CRABS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure...wiggling her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body atop the rock altar...trying to shake off the hundreds of crabs that were crawling all her and continuing to bite her all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body....especially in her naked huge firm creamy breasts.

The tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman didn't realise that two crabs had crawled inside of her thick lush glossy black pubic bush and located her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris in the middle of if.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THE CRABS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....BITING ME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO CLITORIS...

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...THAT HURTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....IT HURTS SO MUCH...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CAN'T GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...I'M GOING TO...GOT TO...UUH...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as she had a gigantic orgasm...a thick waterfall of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited aching and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt which made her dizzier and weaker...allowing more crabs to crawl over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body, biting her all over with their serrated pincers, especially in her naked huge firm creamy breasts, big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, wide hard shiny pink areolas and in her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure as the crabs for--d her to have five more gigantic orgasms in the space of 20 minutes which further weakened her.

All the while, the tide was slowly rising and beginning to cover the rock altar, as Mosquito Woman lay sprawled out on top of it, her muscular creamy arms and long muscular creamy legs fully outstretched, bound to the altar by iron shackles on her creamy hands and on her erotic bare creamy feet.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....CRABS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...KEEP BITING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUH

MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPIER...WILL SOON BE KNOCKED OUT

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH....HHHH....HIRO...HHHH....HHHH...HHHH....HHHHH....HELP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as erotic thoughts about her husband filled her head...the urge to fall asleep becoming stronger...as she seemed headed for an imminent demise.

In Tokyo harbor

Hiro Okita was looking for his wife Yuki. "She's normally not out this long. She said she planned to investigate the harbour as Mosquito Woman after hearing there could be smuggling happening here. Something must have happened to her. She could have been knocked unconscious and is in peril right " thought Hiro.

This theory became stronger for the scientist as he reached one pier, where he saw a piece of his wife's thin tight white translucent bodysuit on the ground. "Are you looking for Mosquito Woman?" a voice asked. Hiro turned around to see the teenage girl Reiko approaching him, holding more pieces of Yuki's bodysuit.

"Yes. Do you know what happened to her? Where is she?" asked Hiro. His scientific mind was shut down now as his worry for his superheroine wife intensified. Reiko saw this and knew that she had the scientist hooked.

"I know what happened to her and I got a good idea where she is...but it'll cost you money" quipped Reiko with her left hand open before Hiro.

"All right. How much?" asked Hiro.

"That will be with 800 thousand yen" said Reiko smugly.

"Here" replied Hiro as he took the cash out of his wallet and handed it to the teenage girl.

"Cool....Follow me" replied Reiko after she counted and pocketed the cash.

She took Hiro to another pier where she hot wired a berthed speed boat.

They got into the speed boat and headed out to sea.

"Just relax. I got a good idea where she is" quipped Reiko as she steered the speed boat.

2 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure...her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down...scarred by multiple bites from the crabs...leaving her wide shiny pink areolas and big puffy shiny pink nipples...hard,erect and traumatised...her big glossy pink clitoris was hard, wet and excited between her wide open huge creamy thighs...as sea water rose to cover most of the rock altar.

Yuki was dizzy, weak and sleepy from her continuous lactation and multiple orgasms caused by the crabs biting her all over her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...especially in her naked huge firm creamy breasts and in her big shiny pink clitoris.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...as her temples throbbed with dizziness...fatigue became more entrenched in the muscles and sinews of her voluptuous creamy body as the sea water slowly began to cover the top of the rock altar.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...hhh...hhh....help...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki as the sea water began to cover her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body up to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and she began to pass out...for what she feared would be the last time.

Just as she was about to pass out, Yuki felt a low buzzing in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples as the sea water covered her all the way up to her neck. Through her sleepy brown eyes behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...Mosquito Woman saw the speedboat with Hiro and Reiko approaching.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Hiro...hhhhh...hhhh....help...hhhh...hhhh...hhhh....hhhhh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as the sea water fully covered the rock altar. "Get closer!" said Hiro to Reiko and the teenage girl pulled the speedboat right up to the submerged rock altar.

Grabbing a pair of pliers, Hiro jumped into the sea and dived underwater, working frantically with the pliers to pry open the iron shackles that were binding his superheroine wife to the rock altar. Reiko looked on with a mixture of admiration for Hiro and concern that if he drowned, she would not get paid for helping him to save Mosquito Woman.

She was relieved on both counts when she saw Hiro climb back into the speed boat with the naked and unconscious Mosquito Woman.

"Take us to a safe place where Mosquito Woman can rest and recover and I'll pay you double what I did earlier" said Hiro.

"You got it boss man" replied Reiko as she turned the speed boat around and they headed back towards Tokyo.

24 hours later

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...What...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Where...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Who...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, rolling her head from side to side, her brown eyes fluttering open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she slowly regained consciousness.

The Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine woke up to find herself lying on a bed in an old cabin, hearing the sounds of the sea.

"Welcome back Mosquito Woman. You're safe now" replied Doctor Hiro Okita as he sat on the bed beside his superheroine wife as she woke up.

"Oh Hiro!" cried Yuki with joy as she sat up and embraced her scientist husband who also hugged her tightly.

Reiko cleared her throat to remind them that she was also present. "You didn't tell me that Mosquito Woman's your girlfriend dude! That's going to cost you extra!" quipped Reiko.

Flexing her muscular creamy arms and her long muscular creamy legs, Yuki got up off the bed and assumed her heroic pose in front of the teenage girl.

Reiko felt very aroused as she looked at Yuki's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she stood with her creamy hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic bare creamy feet flat on the wooden floor of the cabin, her naked huge firm creamy breasts pushed forward with confidence.

"You're a brave girl to help Doctor Okita to rescue me. If it wasn't for you, I'd be fish food now. I was captured and knocked out by an octopus monster created by a dangerous criminal named Doctor Kazuki Oda. This monster who calls himself Octopus Fiji is danger to innocent people in Japan and I'll need your help to stop him and bring him to justice!" said Mosquito Woman who saw the teenage girl was aroused by her amazing body and could be swayed to help her and her husband stop Octopus Fiji.

"I've heard talk around Tokyo about a new gang. The word is they used to be fishermen but they got recruited by some weird crook. They call themselves the Octopus Pirates. They carry out robberies on the high seas. No one ever remembers what happened after the robberies and they always disappear. No one can catch them" said Reiko.

"That's not true my young friend. I have a plan to bring them to justice. Their boss Octopus Fiji thinks I'm dead and I'll use that to surprise them" said Mosquito Woman.

Hiro reached into his pocket to pay Reiko but the teenage girl declined.

"I like you Mosquito Chick. So I'll waive the normal fee for my services. Good luck in dealing with the Octopus Pirates" said Reiko as she left the cabin.

1 day later

Doctor Hiro Okita was at the wheel of a large tour boat as it sailed near Miyake Island in the Pacific Ocean. As the scientist steered the boat, he noticed a smaller fishing trawler with a black flag with an octopus head on it, approaching quickly. "The information that girl gave us was right. Yuki's plan is certain to work" thought Hiro as he cut power to the tour boat's engines allowing the pirate vessel to come alongside of it.

He came down from the bridge as Octopus Fiji and four of his thugs boarded the tour boat. The monster villain looked around and was perplexed when he saw Hiro was the only person on board the tour boat. Octopus Fiji then looked closely at Hiro, using his memories as the former Yakuza thug Hideyoshi.

"You look familiar...I know you from someplace??" asked Octopus Fiji.

"No...but you know me and we have unfinished business!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she transformed from insect to human size and appeared between her husband, Octopus Fiji and his thugs and assumed her heroic pose.

Octopus Fiji and the thugs with him were shocked and aroused as they looked at the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine standing before them, clad in her tight white translucent bodysuit which framed her voluptuous and muscular body. Her identity hidden behind her white helmet mask with a long plume of glossy black hair flowing out the back. Her hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the deck of the tour boat, her huge firm breasts pushed towards them with confidence.

"Impossible!! Somehow you survived the rock altar!! But you will not survive this time!! Get her!!" Octopus Fiji ordered his men who charged towards the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman. "You boys were no match for me the last time! That hasn't changed!" quipped Mosquito Woman, the muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated against the fabric of her tight white translucent bodysuit as she effortlessly dispatched the four thugs with a sequence of karate chops and kicks.

As they lay sprawled out and unconscious on the deck of the tour boat, Mosquito Woman squared off against Octopus Fiji.

The octopus monster remembered how the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine humiliated him in his former identity as the Yakuza thug Hideyoshi.

"You will pay for what you did to me Mosquito Bitch!!" snarled Octopus Fiji as he hurled his tentacles at Mosquito Woman, trying to grab her.

But the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman switched to insect size as she evaded the octopus monster's tentacles, then returned to regular size to counter with karate chops with her hands and karate kicks with the balls of her erotic feet to his large squid head.

"I never fall for the same tricks twice monster!! You did big sleep numbers on me before but this time it's going to be different!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she continued to hit Octopus Fiji in his head with a sequence of karate chops and kicks which soon had the monster villain staggering across the deck of the tour boat. Hiro looked on with admiration and arousal, his penis stiff and erect under his pants as he watched his superheroine wife in action.

After chopping and kicking the monster villain several times in the head, Mosquito Woman accentuated the muscles of her voluptuous body as she leapt towards Octopus Fiji, evading his flailing tentacles and planted the ball of her erotic right foot into the middle of his squid face.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH' groaned Octopus Fiji loudly in pain as he was knocked off his feet, went flying through the air, slammed against a wall of the boat and slumped to the desk dazed as the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine approached him and assumed her heroic pose.

"It's over Hideyoshi! I've won! Justice always wins!" declared Mosquito Woman as she stood with her hands balled into fists, resting on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the deck of the tour boat, her huge firm breasts pushed towards him with confidence.

"Wrong Mosquito Slut!" snarled Octopus Fiji and did something which Mosquito Woman did not expect.

"What???!!" gasped Yuki, her brown eyes wide open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as several tiny octopuses were spat out of Octopus Fiji's mouth and came towards her. Baffled by what was happening, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine maintained her heroic pose and did not act.

"Mosquito Woman!! Look out!!" warned Hiro but knew the warning came too late for his superheroine wife to do anything about it.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain as six octopuses landed on each of her huge firm breasts while four landed directly in the space between her huge firm thighs, causing her to fall on her back to the deck of the tour boat, her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing in the air.

Hiro was too shocked by what was happening to do anything to help his superheroine wife as Octopus Fiji stood up and walked over to where she was lying on the deck.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she writhed frantically on her back on the deck of the tour boat as the octopuses sucked on her huge firm breasts and on her big clitoris through the fabric of her thin tight white translucent bodysuit....secreting an acid aphrodisiac which burned through her body suit and drugged her in her super erogenous body parts.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT'S HAPPENING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OCTOPUSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SUCKING ON MY HUGE OCTOPUS BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUCKING ON MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF ACID APHRODISIAC...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DISSOLVING MY BODYSUIT...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MAKING MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...HAAAA...

...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS....HAAA...HAAA...HAAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD....WET...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...GETTING DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure....the struggles of her increasingly exposed voluptuous and muscular creamy body getting slower and slower...as the octopuses that were sucking on her huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris grew rapidly in size.

"You learn fast Mosquito Slut!! This is my main power that I was saving up for you!! These octopuses will drain the sexual energy out of you!! The more they suck, the bigger they get!! They'll keep going until you die...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Octopus Fiji as he watched Mosquito Woman...wearing only her white helmet mask which covered the upper part of her head....writhing frantically and in futility on the deck of the tour boat...as the octopuses attached to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and attached to her big shiny pink clitoris got larger in size with each passing second, as they siphoned the sexual energy out of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU'RE RIGHT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OCTOPUSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ARE TOO STRONG...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING STRONGER...CAN'T...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GET THEM OFF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...SUCKING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....PUTTING APHRODISIAC ACID...

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ON THEM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...ON MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...MAKING THEM...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...SO...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T LACTATE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OCTOPUSES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

ATTACHED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SUCKING ON IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

APHRODISIAC ACID...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING INSIDE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HEAD CLOUDING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO THINK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SEX...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HHHHH...HHHHH....HIRO...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELP" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure, her brown eyes staring sleepily behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask at her scientist husband who stood awed and aroused at what was happening

Shaken out of his stupor, Hiro picked up a baseball bat and began hitting Octopus Fiji with it. "Let her go!! Let her go!!" yelled Hiro as he repeatedly beat Octopus Fiji with the baseball bat but the blows had no effect on the octopus monster who grabbed him with some of its tentacles and tossed the scientist away. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" groaned Hiro as he hit the deck of the tour boat hard and passed out on impact.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH...HHHH....HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHH...HHH...HHHH...HELP....UUUUUUUUUUH

...HIM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she wiggled helplessly on the deck of the tour boat...unable to free herself from the growing octopuses that were attached to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and to her big shiny pink clitoris...sucking the sexual energy out of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she watched Hiro lying unconscious on the deck...ten feet away from her.

"You should be more concerned about saving yourself than saving your male friend Mosquito Slut!! Boys, throw him in the sea!!" ordered Octopus Fiji to the four thugs who Yuki had effortlessly beaten minutes earlier but who had now recovered and were aroused in watching her fight a losing battle against the octopuses.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HHHH....HHH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...STOP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she stared sleepily at the four thugs as they dragged her unconscious scientist husband towards the port side of the tour boat, as the octopuses continued to suck on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HIRO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she saw the thugs through her husband overboard.

Octopus Fiji and his thugs were surprised and aroused when they saw the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine somehow manage to briefly throw the octopuses off of her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body and stagger towards the port side of the tour boat on the balls of her erotic bare creamy feet and jumped into the sea to save her husband.

"Let her go! She won't get far! The octopuses will finish the Mosquito Slut!" said Octopus Fiji to his men as the octopuses followed Mosquito Woman and jumped over the port side of the tour boat into the sea after her.

Straining the tired muscles of her naked voluptuous creamy body, Yuki swam towards Hiro as he sank into the ocean.

But the octopuses grabbed on to her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris again.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH"

moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure in her mind as she writhed helplessly in the grips of the octopuses as they drained the strength out of her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris as she sank into the ocean's depths alongside her husband.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SO SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO PASS OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SAVE HIRO..." moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure in her mind, as she saw her husband sinking into the ocean's depths next to her.

Making her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body vibrate, Yuki caused the octopuses that were grabbing her naked huge firm creamy breasts and her big shiny pink clitoris to explode. She swam with great effort, grabbing hold of Hiro under his arms and then swam back towards the surface of the ocean.

Minutes later, Octopus Fiji was shocked as he saw Mosquito Woman leap out of the water, carrying a coughing Hiro Okita in her muscular arms, her voluptuous and muscular creamy body fully clad in her tight white translucent leotard.

"Are you all right Hiro?" asked Yuki softly. "I'm fine. Take care of that monster Mosquito Woman!" replied Hiro as his superheroine wife gently set him down on the deck of the tour boat.

"Kill her!! Kill her!!" yelled Octopus Fiji to the four thugs who were with him, his shock turning quickly into rage.

Angry that Octopus Fiji almost killed her husband, Yuki made light work of the four thugs, taking them out with a sequence of karate chops and kicks. Seeing that Mosquito Woman was still alive, the other six thugs on the pirate boat, released the cables that were connecting their boat to the tour boat and sailed away at top speed, abandoning Octopus Fiji and the other thugs.

Octopus Fiji's rage intensified when he saw this. "Fools!! Cowards!! I will destroy her myself!!" snarled the monster villain as he charged at the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, his tentacles flailing wildly before him as he tried to grab her.

The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated, Mosquito Woman evaded his tentacles while countering with a sequence of karate chops and kicks to Octopus Fiji's head making him become dazed and disoriented. Fuelled by anger, fear and desperation, Octopus Fiji flailed his tentacles about even more frantically, Fortuitously, one of them caught the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine by her right ankle and flung her face down on to the hard wooden deck of the tour boat.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain, as her huge firm breasts slammed hard into the hard wooden left, leaving her stunned and clinging to consciousness. Octopus Fiji seized her muscular arms and long muscular legs with four of his tentacles, while two attacked her in her huge firm breasts and another attacked her in the space between her huge thighs.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...NOT AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS BEING RUBBED THROUGH MY BODYSUIT....AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAA

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING RUBBED AGAIN...BY TENTACLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GETTING...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...LOSING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MOSQUITO STRENGTH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUH

...GETTING...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WANT TO ORGASM...UUUUUUUH

...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOT TO FIGHT IT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE FINISHED...UUUH

IF I CUM AGAIN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WILL BE KNOCKED OUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...BUT...IT'S GETTING...SO...HAAAA...HAAA...HAAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...TO HOLD ON" moaned Yuki loudly in pain and pleasure, wiggling frantically on the deck of the tour boat as she felt the pressure increasing inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink cunt under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

"I've got you now Mosquito Slut!! You're tough but not even you can handle being aroused so many times!! Once I finish you...I'll kill your boyfriend and make you watch!!" gloated Octopus Fiji as he groped Mosquito Woman faster in her huge firm breasts and in her big clitoris through her tight white translucent bodysuit.

His words caused Yuki to become angry again and she pushed her growing erotic urges to the back of her mind. "What????!!!" gasped Octopus Fiji as he felt strange vibrations flowing through his tentacles that he was using to bind and erotically torture Mosquito Woman.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Octopus Fiji loudly in pain as the vibrations intensified, causing growing and unbearable pain to surge through his entire body. "You're not going to defeat me this time Hideyoshi!! You made the wrong choice by letting your desire for revenge feed into Doctor Kazuki Oda's obsession to create monsters to defeat and destroy me!! Neither he, you or any monster he creates will defeat the force of good!!" declared Yuki as she flexed the muscles of her voluptuous body, freeing herself from Octopus Fiji's tentacles, ripping off five of them and leaving three others barely hanging on to his body.

Mosquito Woman gave Octopus Fiji no time to recover....shooting him several times about the head and body with Mosquito Sting Blasts from her hands...then dealing a series of karate chops and kicks to his head and body...sending him staggering back towards the starboard side of the tour boat.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH" groaned Octopus Fiji in pain as the ball of Mosquito Woman's right erotic foot hit him between his eyes, knocking him over the side of the boat and into the water. The profuse bleeding from his ripped off tentacles and those that were barely hanging on, drew 50 sharks that pounced on him and ripped him to pieces.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH...Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...." groaned Octopus Fiji in agony as he sank below the surface of the water and died with the sharks continuing to feast on his corpse.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure...feeling light-headed as she felt hardness in her big puffy nipples and wide areolas...hardness and wetness in her big clitoris...under her tight white translucent leotard as she felt a sudden surge of fatigue and dizziness. As Yuki felt herself collapsing to the deck, she felt the strong hands of her scientist husband Doctor Hiro Okita grabbing her on either side of her wide shapely waist and his lean muscular body pressed against her voluptuous and muscular body, supporting her.

"Yuki...Are you all right?" asked Hiro as he held his superheroine wife against him.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...Yes...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...fighting Octopus Fiji...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...took a lot out of me...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

...He was the strongest monster that Kazuki Oda has created to defeat me...My Mosquito Strength is almost depleted....but I have enough to take Octopus Fiji's men to justice...and then we can go home...and you can help me...Uuuuuh...recuperate" replied Yuki as she turned around and kissed Hiro passionately on his lips.

Hours later

At his secret laboratory in Tokyo, Doctor Kazuki Oda watched videos of Mosquito Woman being defeated by Octopus Fiji.

"A shame that fool Hideyoshi had such an unfortunate demise. But he served a greater purpose. With the information that I've collected from his battles with Mosquito Woman I have the information that will help me to make the perfect creation that will help me to defeat that big breasted superheroine slut once and for all!!" declared Oda.

His evil laughter filled the laboratory.

"BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA"

Elsewhere

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki and Hiro Okita loudly in pleasure as they engaged in a wild night of sex, following Yuki's latest superheroine adventure as Mosquito Woman against the menace that was Octopus Fiji.

All thoughts about what the evil scientist Doctor Kazuki Oda, the Yakuza and any other criminal was contemplating against Mosquito Woman was far removed from their minds at that moment.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUH...UHH...UUUUH...UHHHH...UUUUUH...UHHHHHHH...UUH...UUH...UHH...UHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

UUUH...UUUH...UHHH...UHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

..UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki and Hiro as they brought each other to multiple orgasms until they were completely exhausted.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" sighed Yuki in pleasure as she drifted off into a deep and peaceful sleep, not knowing that a new and dangerous challenge awaited her as Mosquito Woman

End

Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:28 am