Welcome to the Hipcomix Forums

HOME

FREE AREA
- JOIN - MEMBERS - LINKS - CONTACT - TUTORIALS - FORUMS - UPDATES

WEBMA$TER$

View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 pm

Mosquito Woman- Danger in the Sea 
Megalomaniac

Post Mosquito Woman- Danger in the Sea
Mosquito Woman – Danger in the Sea

Toyko, Japan 1970

9 am

Yuki Okita and her husband Doctor Hiro Okita were strolling through Tsukiji Market, one of the biggest fish markets in Tokyo.

They were thinking about buying fish to have a special party.

Yuki remembered her last adventure as the famous busty Japanese superheroine Mosquito Woman where she faced monsters created by an evil scientist , Doctor Kazuki Oda, a rival to her husband.

Yuki remembered she was defeated several times, but in the end she managed to defeat the monsters with the help of her husband, who now knew her secret identity as Mosquito Woman.

She was happy that they had become increasingly closer, since Hiro knew she was Mosquito Woman and that she gained her super powers from a freak accident involving his own research with insects.

"It's good to have a break from crime fighting sweetheart" said Hiro as they walked through the market.

"Yes it is. I get to spend time with my husband instead of fighting criminals and getting put to sleep when they exploit me in my huge Mosquito Breasts and in my big Mosquito Clitoris" replied Yuki, comfortable to speak about her well-known weakness to Hiro.

"Fortunately your recuperative abilities react quickly. Still, I do have to be creative in developing reasons for your absence whenever you've been captured and knocked unconscious for hours or days" said Hiro.

"That's a regular feature of our lives now Hiro. All of Japan's criminals want to defeat me as Mosquito Woman, especially my worst enemy Mei Wakashima, daughter of the general leader of the Yakuza. She's defeated me a few times but one day I will defeat her and bring her to justice" said Yuki with confidence.

As Yuki and Hiro walked through the market, they saw a small seafood store and went inside to buy some shrimp.

Before they could do anything, Yuki felt her nipples stiffen under her dress and exchanged looks with Hiro, who noticed their hardened outlines. Seconds later, three men bearing Yakuza tattoos on their arms and necks entered the store and began to trash it, scaring the store's elderly female owner and some of the other customers.

"Everybody must pay the security fee!!" snarled the leader of the trio whose name was Hideyoshi. In the course of the confusion, Hiro alerted no one to the fact that his wife had slipped away to transform into Mosquito Woman. "Stop!! Leave these people alone!!" yelled Hiro, making a bold move to distract the Yakuza thugs. "You want to play hero mister?!!" snarled Hideyoshi and came at the scientist with a baseball bat.

Before he could hit Hiro, Hideyoshi felt something holding the bat. He was both shocked and aroused to see Mosquito Woman holding the baseball bat in her right hand.

He was mesmerized by her voluptuous and muscular body, clad in her tight white translucent bodysuit, wearing a white belt with yellow mosquito insignia on it, wearing a white helmet mask with yellow eye slits that covered most of her head except for the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips, a plume of her long glossy black hair flowing out of the back of her helmet mask and reaching the middle of her back.

"Let's take a walk!" quipped the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine as she effortlessly flung a surprised Hideyoshi backwards against a wall in the store and he slumped to the floor stunned. The other two thugs tried to jump Mosquito Woman from behind but she was alerted to their threat by low buzzing sensations in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit.

She evaded the first thug and felled him with a left hand karate chop to his neck. The second thug was taken out when Mosquito Woman planted the ball of her right erotic foot into his face. "You Yakuza crooks need to be taught a lesson never to do anything to harm innocent people in Tokyo again!!" declared the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman who got an idea how to humiliate their leader.

Stunned by the impact against the wall, Hideyoshi could do nothing as Mosquito Woman stripped him down to his underwear. She then used her latest crime-fighting accessory, Mosquito Twine from her belt, made by her husband Hiro, and used it to tie Hideyoshi's hands behind his back.

"See how you like being bullied Yakuza scum!!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she fired several of her Mosquito Sting blasts at Hideoyoshi's feet.

"AIII...AIII...AIII...AIII" screamed Hideyoshi in pain and shame as Mosquito Woman for--d him to flee into the market, making all the people laugh at the once fearsome gangster.

Hiro watched his superheroine wife with awe, arousal and pride, knowing that her actions had now made the Tsukiji market now a safe place for everyone.

Neither of them noticed a man with a hood, watching the events from within the crowd.

One day later

Hideyoshi sat on a pier by the sea with an almost empty bottle of whiskey in his hands. He had lost all his morals and had been removed as leader of the Yakuza in this section of Tokyo after being expelled from the criminal organization.

"It's that Mosquito Bitch!! It's all her fault!! I'm going to make her pay!!" snarled Hideyoshi.

"Not like this you won't. But I know a way to make you stronger so you can defeat her anytime" a voice said.

Hideyoshi turned around to see a man wearing a hood, standing behind him.

"Who're you??" gasped Hideyoshi.

"I am Doctor Kazuki Oda. I have the means to make you stronger to defeat Mosquito Woman but it will require sacrifice on your part and doing everything I say" said the evil scientist.

"I've got nothing to lose. I'm all yours" replied Hideyoshi as he followed Oda to his car and they drove away.

2 hours later

Doctor Oda took Hideyoshi to his secret laboratory that was sponsored by Yakuza crime boss Mei Yakashima.

"Take off your clothes and get inside" ordered Oda. "Whatever you say" replied Hideyoshi as he got into the chamber naked as some of the Oda's Yakuza assistants made fun of him.

Once Hideyoshi was inside of the chamber, Oda activated the transformation process.

Hideyoshi's screams filled the air as smoke came out of the chamber. As the power to the chamber was shut off, Doctor Oda pressed a button to open the chamber door to allow the transformed ex-Yakuza thug to exit. None of Oda's assistants were laughing now.

Hideyoshi had been turned into a monster that was half human and half octopus.

"You are no longer Hideyoshi Fajiru...Your name is Octopus Fiji! I have given you power beyond your wildest dreams! Now you will use it to as I command and you will take revenge on the one responsible for your humiliation" declared Oda.

Having spent weeks learning from his past experiments in creating monsters, Doctor Oda was now able to retain the consciousness and memories of his human patients when he changed them into monsters.

Hideyoshi was the first of these subjects.

"Yes! I am Octopus Fiji and I will have revenge on Mosquito Woman!!...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed the evil octopus.

1 week later

In her insect form which made her invisible to the naked eye and gave her the power to fly, Mosquito Woman was doing a patrol near the Tsukiji Market, when she felt the familiar low buzzing in her big puffy nipples under her tight white translucent bodysuit. "My big Mosquito Nipples are sensing evil. Some kind of criminal activity's taking place in the market. That stopped a week ago after I defeated those thugs who trashed that seafood store. I'd better investigate" resolved Mosquito Woman as she followed the buzzing sensations in her big puffy nipples that led her to a warehouse where fish was being kept on ice.

Returning to regular size, the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine walked into the warehouse and assumed her heroic pose, causing a group of six thugs to freeze as they were trying to steal some crates of fish and look at her. They were awed and aroused as they looked at her voluptuous and muscular body framed by her tight translucent white leotard as she stood with her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the cold wet concrete floor of the warehouse, her long muscular legs slightly apart, her huge firm breasts pushed forward.

"You boys should surrender peacefully and you won't get hurt" quipped Mosquito Woman with a smile on her glossy pink lips.

The six thugs reacted by rushing towards her, armed with knives and blackjacks. The muscles of her voluptuous body accentuated and highlighted against the fabric of her tight translucent white bodysuit, the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman made light work of the six thugs, sending them down on the floor of the warehouse with a sequence of karate chops and kicks.

"I warned you boys! You're no match for me! I'll tie you up now and leave you for the police to collect" quipped Mosquito Woman, feeling confident that she had won yet another victory against the criminals of Japan.

Her overconfidence caused her to become complacent and she was suddenly surprised to feel something holding her left muscular arm. "That's not going to hold me!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she turned around to deal with what she thought was another thug trying to grab her from behind.

Yuki's brown eyes widened behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask in surprise as she saw the monster Octopus Fiji had a tentacle holding her left muscular arm. Her distraction proved costly as Octopus Fiji squirted black ink from his mouth directly on to her huge firm breasts that were framed against the fabric of her tight white translucent leotard.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SOME KIND OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC INK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DRUGGING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...THEY'RE GETTING...HAA...HAA...HAA...HAA

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....SO DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SO WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she began to stagger on the balls of her erotic feet.

Octopus Fiji did not give the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine any opportunity to recover. He used three other tentacles to grab her right muscular arm and both of her long muscular legs. With another tentacle, he applied an acidic white liquid to the heroine's huge firm breasts.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ACID...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ON MY BIG HAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO NIPPLES....ON MY WIDE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD MOSQUITO AREOLAS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

MY MOSQUITO STRENGTH...GONE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain, struggling frantically and in futility in the powerful tentacles of Octopus Fiji as his acid burnt off the top of her bodysuit exposing her huge firm creamy breasts to him.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAPPENING TOO FAST...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T FIGHT BACK...UUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as two tentacles groped and squeezed her naked huge firm creamy breasts until she powerfully lactated, geysers of white milk shooting out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples which were very excited from the aphrodisiac octopus ink as were her wide hard shiny pink areolas.

"I've been dreaming about this for a long time Mosquito Bitch!! How does it feel to be humiliated??" asked Octopus Fiji as he held and simultaneously groped the naked huge firm creamy breasts of the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TALKING ABOUT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MAKING ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman, her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the aphrodisiac ink and octopus acid immediately negated her super powers and left her totally helpless in the tentacles of Octopus Fiji.

"Just the way I like you Mosquito Bitch! You'll like this!!" sneered Octopus Fiji as he lowered another tentacle between the heroine's huge thighs.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....MORE ACID...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....THIS TIME...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...ON MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...PAIN...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain as the acid burned a hole through her bodysuit below her wide shapely waist...exposing her thick glossy black pubic bush and her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris that was located in the middle of it.

While her head was reeling with increasing dizziness and fatigue from the combination of powerful drugs and relentless physical abuse to her voluptuous and muscular body, Octopus Fiji took full advantage of the tired Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman's plight.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...BEING PROBED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CUNT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING TO BE DEFEATED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...YOU DID YOUR HOMEWORK ABOUT ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...YOU MUST BE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...ANOTHER MONSTER...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CREATED BY DOCTOR ODA...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

GOING DEEP...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DEEP INSIDE OF ME...HHHHHH...HHHHHH...HHHHHHH....HOT...HHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHH

...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...GOING TO...UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...GOING TO MAKE ME...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure...as she had a gigantic orgasm...a thick waterfall of white cum being discharged from her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt...which left her dizzy, weak and helpless in the tentacles of Octopus Fiji...her brain dominated by thoughts of sex.

The six thugs woke up and were surprised to see Mosquito Woman humbled, humiliated and defeated by a strange monster.

"This is just first time Mosquito Bitch! But you're going to remember that! Time to go to sleep!" gloated Octopus Fiji as he raised a tentacle coated in Mosquito Woman's own thick white super erogenous cum directly under the lower part of her nose which was not covered by her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MAKING ME SMELL...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY OWN MOSQUITO CUM...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TOO STRONG....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY MIND GOING BLANK...GOING TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUH...Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh" moaned Yuki, her brown eyes rolling up in her head behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask...closing quickly as her head sagged between her naked huge firm creamy breasts...her voluptuous and muscular body going limp in the grips of Octopus Fiji's tentacles as she succumbed quickly into unconsciousness.

The octopus monster released his hold on the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine causing her to collapse to the cold concrete floor in the warehouse, her muscular arms flung limp past her head, her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet resting on the concrete floor on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes under her tight white translucent body suit, rivers of white milk flowing out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, a waterfall of thick white cum flowing out of her big hard wet excited and camel toe-shaped shiny pink cunt.

Octopus Fiji turned to the six thugs who were awed and aroused as they looked at the tamed Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman.

They then knelt before him.

"You saved us. We want to serve you as your henchmen" said one thug.

"Who are you? asked Octopus Fiji.

"We are fishermen expelled from the market by the city inspectors" said another thug.

"I accept. Do whatever I say and I promise you many rewards. No one will stop us. Not even Mosquito Woman!!" declared Octopus Fiji.

The monster and his new gang left the warehouse, leaving Mosquito Woman behind unconscious and comprehensively defeated.

2 days later

8 am

Yuki Okita was having coffee with her husband Doctor Hiro Okita at their suburban home in Tokyo.

Hiro noticed that his wife seemed a little airy. "What's troubling you Yuki?" asked Hiro.

"I was knocked unconscious two days ago at the Tsukiji Market Hiro but I can't remember what happened" replied Yuki.

"Well, your cum as Mosquito Woman has a lot of properties which I haven't completely analysed. Apart from being a powerful anaesthetic which you can't resist as Mosquito Woman, it also has the ability to clear your mind of your immediate memories at the time you're knocked out. All the villains in Japan know how to knock you out as Mosquito Woman" replied Hiro.

"Yes. That's not the first time it happened since I got super powers and I guess it's something I'll always have to experience" replied Yuki as she finished her coffee.

She walked over to where Hiro was sitting, sat on his lap and kissed him passionately on his lips.

"But no matter how many times I get turned on and knocked out, nobody's hands will be as good on me as yours Hiro" replied Yuki as their lips parted.

Yuki and Hiro turned their heads in the direction of the bedroom, both of them feeling an urgent desire to have sex.

"Maybe we can take the day off from the lab for today?" he suggested.

10 pm

Yuki was awakened from sleep when she felt the familiar low buzzing in her small pale pink nipples that alerted her to danger. Hiro was awakened as well and marvelled at the way his wife's nipples were vibrating on their own before him, as they lay naked in bed next to each other.

"My big Mosquito Nipples are buzzing Hiro! Sorry to have to leave you after we had such great sex but I've got to change into Mosquito Woman" said Yuki with a smile as she got out of bed naked. Hiro watched his wife as she shrunk to insect size and then returned to regular size seconds later as Mosquito Woman, her voluptuous and muscular body framed by her thin tight white translucent bodysuit wearing a white belt with yellow mosquito insignia on it, wearing a white helmet mask with yellow eye slits that covered most of her head except for the lower part of her nose and her glossy pink lips, a plume of her long glossy black hair flowing out of the back of her helmet mask and reaching the middle of her back.

"Be careful Mosquito Woman " said Hiro, his penis becoming stiffer and erecter under the bedsheets, as he suppressed the urge to ejaculate.

Yuki smiled at her scientist husband.

"I will Hiro. We'll have more sex when I come back. This won't take long" she promised, planting a quick kiss on his lips before shrinking back to insect size and flying away at super speed out of their Tokyo suburban house and towards another superheroine adventure.

Flying at super speed and at insect size which made her invisible to the naked eye, Mosquito Woman soon arrived at the port of Toyko where she spotted a group of six masked thugs who were unloading boxes on to a fishing boat. "That can't be anything legal! My big Mosquito Nipples are never wrong about these things! I should investigate what they're doing!" resolved the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine as she returned to her regular size and assumed her heroic pose on the pier where the masked thugs were loading the fishing boat.

The masked thugs stopped what they were doing and looked at Mosquito Woman as she stood with her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the cold wet concrete surface of the pier of the warehouse, her long muscular legs slightly apart, her huge firm breasts pushed forward.

"What??!! It's the Mosquito Bitch!! She's on to us!!" blurted one of the thugs. "The name's Mosquito Woman and I want to know what you're doing before I take you to justice!!" quipped Yuki, eager to get back to her husband Hiro and have more sex with him.

"You're not taking us anywhere but we're going to take you someplace! Get her!" snarled a thug as all six of them charged towards the Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman. "Wishful thinking boys! I've got other places to be after I deal with you!" quipped Mosquito Woman.

The muscles of her voluptuous body framed by her tight white translucent bodysuit, as she effortlessly dispatched them with a flurry of karate chops and kicks which knocked them into the boat, leaving them dazed on its deck near the stern.

"Now you're going to tell me what your plans are before I tie you up and leave you for the police!" quipped Mosquito Woman as she resumed her heroic pose again.

Her hands balled into fists on either side of her wide shapely waist, her erotic feet flat on the cold wet concrete surface of the pier of the warehouse, her long muscular legs slightly apart, her huge firm breasts pushed forward.

Suddenly a fishing net fell on top of the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine, causing her to fall to the concrete surface of the pier, her muscular arms and long muscular legs flailing as she struggled to get out of the net but ended up becoming more entangled in it instead.

The six thugs came at her again, this time each of them armed with thick bamboo clubs.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...BEING BEATEN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...IN MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...CAN'T DEFEND MYSELF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUNH

TRAPPED INSIDE THIS NET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...YOU BOYS ARE HITTING ME ON THE TOP OF MY HUGE MOSQUITO BREASTS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNH...MAKING MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...MAKING MY BIG MOSQUITP NIPPLES...BECOME...HAAA...HAAA....HAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUH

YOU'RE MAKING ME DIZZY...MAKING ME SLEEPY...I'LL BE UNCONSCIOUS SOON...UNLESS I DO SOMETHING...UUUH

...UUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain and pleasure, her brown eyes barely open behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as the six thugs clubbed her relentlessly all over her huge firm breasts as she writhed helplessly in the fishing net.

Causing her big puffy nipples to vibrate under her tight white translucent bodysuit, Mosquito Woman shrunk to insect size, escaping from the net and leaving the six thugs confused about where she went.

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuh...My huge Mosquito Breasts ache...These crooks came prepared to knock me out...I just need for my big Mosquito Nipples and my wide Mosquito Areolas to relax...and then I'll..." thought Yuki. She never completed her heroic thought as a stream of black liquid completely coated her while she was in insect size.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

SOME KIND OF...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...APHRODISIAC INK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...ARE...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...IS...UUUH...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUUUUUH SO...HAA...HAA...HAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUH...WET...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH...EXCITED...UUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH....WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...HAVE TO RETURN...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO NORMAL SIZE..." moaned Yuki loudly in pleasure as she collapsed on her back on to the concrete surface of the pair and immediately returned to her normal size.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WEAK...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

BEEN DRUGGED...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUH

IN MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUH...IN MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUH...WHO...UUUH

...WHY...UUUH...UUUH...UUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure, her brown eyes fluttering behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as she lay helpless on the concrete pier, her muscular arms flung past her head, her long muscular legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist.

Octopus Fiji didn't give the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine time to recover, using two of his tentacles to tie up her muscular arms and her long muscular legs. "NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...DON'T TAKE OFF MY COSTUME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in panic and pleasure as one of Octopus Fiji's henchmen unzipped her thin tight white translucent bodysuit from the back, removing it and leaving her only wearing her white helmet mask.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Yuki loudly in pain and pleasure, wiggling helplessly as two tentacles squeezed and rubbed her naked huge firm creamy breasts while another tentacle went inside of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris, located in the middle of her thick glossy black pubic bush between her huge creamy thighs, probing her deep and hard.

"This will fix you good Mosquito Bitch!! sneered Octopus as he thrust another tentacle deep inside of the Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine's big hard wet and excited shiny pink anus...probing it vigorously and deeply while his vigorous and deep probe of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris...and his squeezing of her naked huge firm creamy breasts continued simultaneously.

"NO....UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...OH NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...TOO MUCH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...MY WIDE MOSQUITO AREOLAS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T STOP LACTATING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH..WEAK...UUUUUUH

...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...MY BIG MOSQUITO CLITORIS...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...MY BIG MOSQUITO ANUS...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HOT...HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HORNY...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HELPLESS...CAN'T GET FREE...BEFORE I...

UUH...HAVE TO...UUH...WANT TO...UUH...GOT TO...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUH...UUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUH...UUUH...

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pain and pleasure, wiggling helplessly in the tentacles of Octopus Fiji as he brought her to three gigantic orgasms which left her mentally, physically and erotically devastated.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHO ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...WHY HAVE YOU CAPTURED ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUH

ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO DO...UUUUUUUUH

WITH ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in pain and pleasure...her brown eyes fluttering in the yellow slits of her white helmet mask as Octopus Fiji groped her naked huge firm creamy breasts...rubbed her wide hard shiny pink areolas and big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples as rivers of white milk flowed freely out of the tips of her nipples...probed her in her big hard wet excited shiny pink clitoris...probed her big hard wet excited shiny pink anus...as waterfalls of thick white cum flowed freely out of each of these super erogenous orifices...simultaneously with different tentacles.

"You'll find out soon enough Mosquito Bitch! But right now, you're going to sleep!" gloated Octopus Fiji as he raised another tentacle towards her face.

"NO...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO...NO...NO...NO..." pleaded Mosquito Woman to no avail as Octopus Fiji shoved the tentacle inside of her mouth.

"HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN...HHHH...HHHH...HHHH...HHHHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHH

HHH...HHH...HHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

moaned Mosquito Woman in pleasure as she was for--d to suck on the huge tentacle....ingesting more of the aphrodisiac ink from the tentacle into her body.

Drugged by the potent aphrodisiac ink, her huge firm creamy breasts, big shiny pink clitoris and big shiny pink anus for--d to endure unprecedented erotic torture...the strain was too much for the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine to handle.

"Hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" moaned Yuki in pleasure, thinking erotic thoughts about her husband Doctor Hiro Okita, her brown eyes rolling up in the yellow slits of her white helmet mask and slowly closing, as her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body went limp in the tentacles of Octopus Fiji.

He released his tentacles causing Mosquito Woman to collapse on her back on the concrete surface of the pier.

The six thugs, who were the illegal fishermen recruited by Octopus Fiji, looked in awe and arousal at the tamed Top Heavy Japanese Superwoman as she lay before them with her muscular creamy arms flung limp past her head, her naked huge firm creamy breasts heaving slowly up and down, rivers of white milk flowing freely out of the tips of her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples, her long muscular creamy legs spread wide open below her wide shapely waist, waterfalls of thick white cum flowing freely out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink clitoris and out of her big hard wet and excited shiny pink anus...forming a thick white lake on the pair between her wide open huge creamy thighs, her erotic bare creamy feet resting on the concrete pier on their smooth heels, wide spaces between her sexy toes with short, glossy clear toenails...comprehensively defeated and unconscious.

"The plan worked. The Mosquito Bitch will be out cold for a few hours. Put her in the boat and let's go!" ordered Octopus Fiji as he got into the fishing boat.

Neither the monster villain or his henchmen knew that they were being watched. From the shadows of a nearby warehouse, a teenage girl named Reiko who lived along the waterfront and committed a lot of petty crimes to survive, watched as two thugs picked up the naked and unconscious Mosquito Woman and put her on the fishing boat while the other four thugs, loosened the mooring lines and the fishing boat headed out to sea.

"Wow! The Mosquito Chick got screwed real good in her huge boobs and her huge clit! Looks like she's in real trouble! Wonder how much that kind of talk would go for?" wondered Reiko as she made her exit, wondering how he could profit from the latest predicament that the beaten Big Breasted Japanese Superheroine had found herself in.

3 hours later.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman with great pleasure as she announced she was regaining consciousness.

Her temples throbbing with great dizziness, as her brown eyes fluttered behind the yellow slits of her white helmet mask, Yuki awoke to the scent of saltwater in the air and the sound of water lapping around her.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHERE AM I...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...FEEL WEAK...UUUUUUUH

DIZZY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...SLEEPY...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...CAN'T GET FREE...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...UUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in panic and pleasure as she found herself trapped on an altar in the middle of the sea, bound by iron shackles on her wrists and ankles completely naked wearing only her white helmet mask.

"You got that right Mosquito Bitch! You're too turned on to use your super powers!" gloated Octopus Fiji as he admired the heroine's naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body as she writhed helplessly atop

"UUUUUUUH...WHERE HAVE YOU...TAKEN ME??...WHAT IS THIS PLACE??...HOW CAN WE...UUUH...UUUUH...UUUH

...BE...UUUH...OUT IN THE SEA LIKE THIS...UUUH.. IT'S NOT POSSIBLE...UUUUH...UUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman in panic and pleasure as she wiggled helplessly atop the rock altar.

"This was part of a set for a Godzilla film but it was abandoned here years ago. The yakuza and illegal fishermen use it to do business when the tide goes down" said Octopus Fiji.

"UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHY HAVE YOU CAPTURED ME?...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...WHAT ARE YOU...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...GOING...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUH...TO DO WITH ME...UUUUUUUUUUUUUH

...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH" moaned Mosquito Woman loudly in pleasure as she continued to writhe helplessly atop the rock altar, unable to break the iron shackles that bound her creamy hands and her erotic bare creamy feet to the altar.

"I'm going to get my revenge on you Mosquito Bitch!! You don't remember but I was Hideyoshi, the man you humiliated weeks ago. But I'm Octopus Fiji and now I'm going to have my revenge on you!" declared the monster villain.

As he finished speaking , two thugs came up to the altar and began to brush a clear liquid all over the naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body of the helpless Mosquito Woman. "Being knocked out and captured is a regular occurrence for me as a superheroine Hideyoshi! Whatever your men are putting on my body is cleaning off the aphrodisiac ink you used to arouse me and knock me out! I'll be free in seconds when my Mosquito Strength returns and then I'll bring you and your gang to justice for kidnapping me and your other crimes!!" quipped Yuki with confidence.

That soon changed when she saw several crabs approaching her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body.

"Hey!!...What's going on??!!...What are these crabs doing....I...No...NO...NO...NO..." cried Mosquito Woman in panic wiggling frantically as she saw two crabs climb up on her naked huge firm creamy breasts and began to pinch her in her big puffy shiny pink nipples with their serrated pincers.

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....MY BIG MOSQUITO NIPPLES...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THAT HURTS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...CRABS...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ARE BITING...THEM...

AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...KEEPING THEM...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD

...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SO HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

...DIZZY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...WEAK...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...SLEEPY...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

..CAN'T GET FREE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" moaned Mosquito Woman as more crabs climbed on to the rock altar...on to her naked voluptuous and muscular creamy body...on top of her naked huge firm creamy breasts...pinching her repeatedly in her big puffy hard erect and bullet-shaped shiny pink nipples as she wiggled frantically atop the rock altar, unable to escape.

"You won't escape Mosquito Bitch!! The liquid on your body is designed to attract crabs. If they don't finish you, the tide will when it rises!! You're finished Mosquito Woman...BWAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA" laughed Octopus Fiji as he and his thugs got back on their fishing boat and sailed away, leaving Mosquito Woman to her fate.

To be continued.

Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:19 pm